ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/30/2018 8:34 am  #1

Side-Fic 277: The Ninja Showdown Pt. 1: Meeting the Ninjas

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Mikey: What's up, dudes?! You're just in time! The show's about to start!

Raph: Just make sure you turn the lights on in your room.

Brody: And remember, don't sit too close to the monitor. This is gonna be epic!

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[Hotogi Shrine, Aomori, Japan, Monday, April 30th, 7:34pm (GMT+9)]

[Epsilon points a loaded gun, laughing]

Epsilon: I've got you now, Himiko!

[She pulls the trigger, but the bullet narrowly misses a young shrine maiden (armed with a sword); in response, Epsilon and an army of robotic ninjas and Cyber Demonitron chase her out of the shrine; in the shrine maiden's home is a message in Japanese characters: "Evil is after me. Have to meet up with pen pals at ACME Crime Net in New York City. Call Kin for me. ~ Shirayuki"]

[Aomori Airport, 5:15pm]

[The shrine maiden is given a boarding pass]

Man: Better hurry. They're already boarding.

Shrine maiden: Thank you.

[She boards the plane; a few minutes later, the plane takes off; Epsilon and her army watch from way down below]

Epsilon: Crap! She's gone! Back to the sub!

[She and her army vanish]

[Back at the Nickar, the bridge door opens, revealing LN; the other Demonoids (minus Mechike) salute her]

LN: IMBECILES!!! [whips the Cyber Demonitron and robotic ninjas] You worthless piles of junk! [points at Epsilon] And you!

Epsilon: Me?!

LN: You lost Himiko. How could you let her escape?

Epsilon: These bolt brains don't know how to catch a simple shrine maiden.

Delta: Epsilon, please!

LN: Shut up, Delta! Those were your sister's bolt brains. That makes this all her fault!

Delta: Why should she be blamed?! Master Mechike sent her. Why didn't he send backup?

[Mechike enters]

Mechike: Because too much of an army would arouse suspicion. But that's beside the point. Epsilon, the blame for Himiko's escape rests squarely upon your own shoulders.

Delta: Sir, she had her on the ropes. She just missed her one shot. Her army tried their best. No one anticipated Himiko would run so fast.

[Mechike turns away]

Epsilon: That was too close. [her army] As for you brainless bots, I oughta pull those chips outta your chests! Because of your crappy blunder, I almost got killed! Don't let this happen again!

[Mechike nods at LN; LN whips out her sword and slices Epsilon's right hand off; it flies into Mu's hand]

Epsilon: [growls] Not again!

Delta: Epsilon!

Mu: [approaches] Never send a total bitch to do a general's job.

Delta: If you're so smart, Mu, why don't you do the job? Himiko has the key to the island of Shihono, and she's still out there somewhere!

Mu: No, thanks. [hands Delta Epsilon's hand] But I'd be happy to lend a hand.

[The Cyber Demonitron laugh]

Epsilon: Very funny. Very funny!

Delta: This is no laughing matter!

LN: Shut up! All of you! Your little spat is giving me a migraine.

Delta: Come, sis. I'll get this reattached for you.

[She and her sister exit the bridge; now entering the bridge is Dogen (Senran Kagura) (now with demonic wings and glowing red eyes), but with burns on the back of his hands and his face]

Dogen: So, Himiko escaped?

Mechike: Unfortunately. But I've got a plan to make her submit to our will. We'll take the one thing she values most in the world away from her. Once we do that, Himiko will come to us willingly. LN, Mu, take the Cyber Demonitron to Tokyo. I want Himiko's beloved brought to us. Detain any and all witnesses to sweeten the deal.

LN and Mu: Yes, sir!

[They, along with the Cyber Demonitron, vanish]

[Cut to the infirmary; Delta tries to reattach her sister's hand back to her severed wrist]

Epsilon: Ow! Careful!

Delta: It's standard procedure. But it wouldn't hurt as much if you'd hold still.

Epsilon: I oughta give Lady LN a taste of her own medicine.

Delta: But you oughta learn to control your temper. I don't like Master Mechike or Lady LN, either, but we still owe them for reincarnating us. And questioning them will only lead to a bloodbath.

[The hand is completely reattached; Epsilon moves her fingers on said hand]

Delta: There you go.

Epsilon: Thanks, sis. But I'm not gonna let Mechike and LN get away with this. As soon as we get our full memories back and find out who they really are, we'll eliminate those creeps for good.

Delta: Right now, our main focus is to follow Mechike's orders.

[The nearby radar beeps; the two cyborg sisters notice]

Delta: Well, what do you know? Someone's heading our way! Down periscope!

[The periscope lowers before her; Delta peers through and sees five scuba divers (full gear) diving off a deck boat]

Delta: Go to intruder alert!

Epsilon: Roger!

[Cut back to the bridge; the alarm blares]

LN: Intruders! Down periscope!

[Another periscope lowers before her; LN looks through]

LN: Ah! Master Mechike, check this out.

[Mechike peers through the periscope and notices the divers swimming near the sub]

Mechike: Well, well, well. Five human beings. Don't seem like much of a threat. LN, run a scan.

LN: Yes, sir.

[She runs a scan on the divers]

LN: Exceeds, huh? And friends of ACME Crime Net, no less.

Dogen: Exceeds? They're perfect! Mechike, send in an army to bring those five here, alive.

Mechike: All over it. It's a good thing my Cyber Demonitron can swim.

[Outside the Nickar, the five divers observe the coral reefs and fish; suddenly, five Cyber Demonitron grab them and swim them back to the sub]

[Cut back to the bridge]

Mechike: I don't understand, Dogen. Why bring them here alive?

Dogen: We need souls for the ritual, remember?

LN: Their vital signs are still normal. They could wake up soon.

Mechike: Owen, dump these five into the bilge. There, their powers will be disabled, and contact will be impossible.

Owen: Yes, sir.

[He pulls a lever, causing the unconscious divers to fall through a trap door and splash into the bilge; Owen closes the trap door]

Owen: What do you intend to do with them?

Dogen: You'll see soon enough. In the meantime, I've got a few old friends to invite to the party. If you'll excuse me. [vanishes]

[Unknown to anyone, the Spirit Soldiers' spy has overheard everything from the hall; she clenches her fist and teleports out]

[Tokyo, Japan, 5:23pm]

[Two familiar figures (one male, one female) come out of a convenience store, only to find an army of Cyber Demonitron blocking their path]

Female: Lock and load, partner! Let's pump these creeps full of holes!

[They load their guns and fire upon the Cyber Demonitron, only blowing holes in them, which suddenly repair]

Male: What?! Regeneration?!

[Five More Cyber Demonitron come up behind them and grab them; Mu appears before them and confiscates the duo's weapons]

Mu: You will tell us where Himiko is. Otherwise, we'll keep you prisoner until you spill the beans.

Male: Never!

Mu: Clever boy. Take them away!

[They all vanish, taking the captives with them]

[Attica Correctional Facility, Monday, April 30th, 9:03pm (EST)]

[A guard approaches a cell where the lights are still on and what appear to be two sleeping inmates are in bed]

Guard: Lights out!

[No reply]

Guard: Listen up, you bums. It's after 9:00. When I say lights out, I mean it!

[Still no reply; the guard unlocks the cell and goes inside; he taps the figure in the bottom bunk on the shoulder]

Guard: Wake up.

[He pulls the sheet down, revealing that the figure is just a ninja's dummy; he looks at the top bunk and finds that the figure there is also a dummy]

Guard: [notices a hole underneath the bottom bunk] Bastards! [to his walkie talkie] Boss, cell 461's empty. They're both gone. Dug a hole.

Warden: Funny. I just got a call from the warden at Bedford Hills. One of their inmates escaped, too.

Guard: Who?

Warden: The one known as Tsukiyo.

Guard: Oh, my God. We gotta get in touch with ACME Crime Net.

[Cut to the bridge of the Nickar; the Ninja Nappers (played by Brian Tochi (Ayo), Robin Shou (Shuu), and Kristin Kreuk (Tsukiyo)) (still in their prison uniforms) bow before Mechike]

Mechike: The Ninja Nappers, huh?

Argon: They used to work for Seymour Wellsworth, Lord Mechike. Five and a half years ago, they kidnapped one of the DigiDestined to use her against ACME, but Brittany Miller thwarted their plans.

LN: And meet the man who provided them with the escape route.

[Entering the bridge is Dogen (from Senran Kagura) (now with demonic wings and glowing red eyes)]

Ayo: Master Dogen!

Shuu: You're alive!

Tsukiyo: But we thought you were dead!

Dogen: I was. But this Underworld robot resurrected me from Hell and made me a demon.

Mechike: I've heard a great deal of you. Former headmaster of Hebijo Ninja Academy in Japan.

LN: But just how do the Ninja Nappers know you?

Dogen: I had a dojo of my own before I became headmaster. These three were my top students.

Ayo: It's a relief to see you again after all these years, Master Dogen.

Shuu: But how'd you find us?

Dogen: Mechike pinpointed your locations. When he told me about the trouble you got into with the law before, I was impressed at how much you improved since you graduated.

Mechike: Now that he's back, he's here to lead you in battle against my sworn enemies. ACME Crime Net.

Ayo: ACME?! My troops and I want revenge on 'em, too! That brat Brittany Miller, in particular. She led her friends on that rescue mission, and they fought dirty!

Mechike: All the more reason Dogen broke you out of jail. And I also have some additional assistance for you. [claps twice] Delta?

[Delta pushes a button on the touchscreen of her tablet computer, opening a door to a storage room; out of the room come a red demonic ninja-themed robot and an army of the same blue ninja-themed robots from earlier]

Delta: This is Fumabot, a robot with ninja techniques. The foot soldiers behind him are called Shinobots.

Fumabot: Greetings, Master Dogen. Ninja Nappers.

Mechike: Fumabot, perhaps Dogen and the Ninja Nappers would like for you to demonstrate.

LN: Bring in the test subject!

[Epsilon enters with the test subject: A Cyber Demonitron]

Epsilon: Ready.

[Fumabot points a cannon on top of his right arm at the Cyber Demonitron]

Fumabot: Locked on target. Demonoid Shuriken, fire!

[He fires red shuriken at the Cyber Demonitron, slicing it to pieces; the core is about to pull the pieces back together]

Fumabot: [fires another shuriken at the core] Bye-bye.

[The core is sliced in half by the shurikem and destroyed]

Fumabot: That was just a small sample of what's in store for ACME.

Dogen: Well done, Fumabot. You'll make a fine addition to the team. [snickers]

[ACME Crime Net HQ, Tuesday, May 1st, 9:03am]

[Greg shows rap sheets on the Ninja Nappers to the cast of Kaleido Stage, Zuzu, the Spider Riders, the Chipmunks, the Chipettes, and Eris' group]

Brittany: Greg, didn't we already arrest those three about five years ago?

Greg: We did. But just last night, they escaped from prison.

Sora: You know those three, Brittany?

Brittany: They're the Ninja Nappers.

Eris: As in, people who kidnap ninjas?

Brittany: Close. Ninjas who kidnap and steal. They were merciless. They kidnapped Yolei to try and use her against us, but the other DigiDestined and I saved her and brought the Ninja Nappers in. They were doing 25 to life on the kidnapping.

Greg: And you might not know this, Brittany, but before the kidnapping, they were suspects in several murders, but in every one of those cases, one of their friends confessed to the crimes, and some of them were killed in prison. The 3-1 couldn't get the trio to confess to the murders when we collared them.

Hunter: Were there any witnesses?

Greg: Very few, but all of them wound up dead.

Layla: I'll bet Mechike's behind their escape.

Greg: Whether he is or not, I already put out an all-points bulletin on the Ninja Nappers.

Alvin: Greg, if they're ninjas, they're very elusive.

Brittany: Let me find them. I'm the one who helped bust them the last time, after all. Plus, my Dream Scope can trace them.

Greg: Very well, but you'll need backup and adult supervision. Layla, Sora, Rosetta, Marion, and May, that'll be your task. The rest of you will be on standby until we need you.

Gang: Yes, sir!

[Morningside Park, 9:34am]

[The six Kaleido Gladiators (in uniform) search the park on foot; Brittany is equipped with her Dream Scope]

Layla: Anything, Brittany?

Brittany: They can't be far. You may not see them, but my scope tells me that they left footprints. [points to Seligman Fountain] Over there! That's where the prints stop!

Layla: Seligman Fountain. Let's go, troops.

[She and the other five approach the fountain, which appears to have four bears over the fawn]

Sora: I don't see anything unusual. Just the bears and fawn.

Brittany: There's the keyword, Sora: Bears. But there's one problem. There are four bears surrounding the fawn. There's supposed to be only one. And my scope shows that the fakes have vital signs.

[She removes her scope and strikes the fake bears with her YumeBlade; the rock on each bear cracks apart, revealing the Ninja Nappers]

Brittany: Gotcha, Ninja Nappers!

Ayo: Guys, our cover's blown!

[He and the other two face the Gladiators]

Brittany: Miss me?

Ayo: It's you! That meddling brat that locked us up five years ago!

Shuu: You're a superhero now?

Brittany: And I'm not alone!

Tsukiyo: Who are they?

Layla: K-1! Golden Phoenix!

[The cry of a phoenix is heard]

Sora: K-2! Angel of Hope!

[Angelic sounds are heard]

Rosetta: K-3! Diabolo Fairy!

Marion: K-4! Aqua Blossom!

May: K-5! Demon Blader!

Brittany: K-6! Dove of Dreams!

[The cry of a dove is heard]

Brittany: Where there is life, there is a heart of justice!

All six: Kaleido Gladiators!

Ayo: Well, we're not alone, either.

[The Shinobots appear, alongside Fumabot]

Ayo: This is Fumabot, our Demonoid associate.

Fumabot: And these foot soldiers are my Shinobots. Let's see you take us all on!

Layla: Kaleido Weapons, ready!

[She, Sora, Rosetta, Marion, and May gain their weapons]

Layla: Let's go!

[Both teams fight each other; however, the Shinobots evade the Gladiators' every move]

Sora: [fires arrows at the Shinobots] Take this!

[The Shinobots knock each arrow to the ground w/their katanas]

Sora: No way!

Rosetta: [tries to strike a few Shinobots w/her daggers] Didn't expect these robots to be so evasive!

Marion: [tries to fire her Aqua Cannon at the still-evasive Shinobots] They're too fast!

May: [slides back five feet] But probably not fast enough for me! Demon Rollerblades, rev up!

[Her rollerblades rev up; she charges at the Shinobots with her glowing trident]

May: Demon Trident!

[She swings her trident, firing a wave of violet energy at the Shinobots, who all duck/dodge it]

May: Nothing?!

Fumabot: The Shinobots are wise to your moves.

Layla: Well, robots can never triumph over human beings! Phoenix Sabre, ignite!

[She tries to strike Fumabot w/her sword, but Fumabot vanishes]

Layla: Where are you?

[Fumabot dives down from a nearby tree and strikes Layla w/his katana]

Brittany: Layla!

Layla: You chrome coward!

Fumabot: Now, to cut you all down to size.

[He fires multiple shuriken at the Gladiators]

Layla: Phoenix Shield!

[She shields herself and her team w/her wings, but Fumabot's shuriken start pushing her back]

Fumabot: Your pitiful shield is helpless against my shuriken!

[He doubles the firepower]

Layla: [grunts] My shield can't hold them off any longer!

[Her wings suddenly spread apart, and she and the other Gladiators get struck by the shruiken]

Fumabot: [laughs maniacally] End of the line, Gladiators!

[He whips out his katana and is about to strike Layla with it, when suddenly, a burst of flames hits him]

Fumabot: [growls] Who?!

[Entering the scene are six familiar figures in colored costumes]

Fumabot: What?! More costumed heroes?!

May: Guys, is that...?!

Rosetta: No way!

Layla: It's the Power Rangers Ninja Steel!

Fumabot: What are you doing here?! Who in the blazes are you?!

Red Ranger: Power of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Red!

Blue Ranger: Stealth of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Blue!

Yellow Ranger: Strength of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Yellow!

White Ranger: Spirit of the Ninja! Ninja Steel White!

Pink Ranger: Speed of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Pink!

Gold Ranger: Rhythm of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Gold!

Red Ranger: Ninja Rangers, fear no danger!

All six Rangers: Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel!

Fumabot: I don't care if you're the Justice League! You're all dead! Shinobots, destroy them!

[The Shinobots charge at the Rangers, who fight them back with their swords]

Fumabot: Those wretched Rangers! They're winning! Ninja Nappers, leave immediately. Find the rest of ACME. I'll meet up with you later.

Ayo: Let's go, guys.

[The Ninja Nappers flee]

Fumabot: I'm goin' in!

[He joins the Shinobots in the fight]

Sora: They're amazing! Come on, guys! Let's get back in there! You with me?!

[The other Gladiators nod; all six of them join the Rangers and fight Fumabot and the Shinobots]

Layla: Red Ranger, 4:00!

Red Ranger: Got it, Golden Phoenix!

[He strikes down a few Shinobots at his 4:00 w/his Ninja Star Blade]

Red Ranger: [spins an Element Star on his blade] Element Star! Ninja earth attack!

[The Shinobots he struck charge at him and suddenly drop into a pitfall created by the Element Star]

Layla: Phoenix Sabre, ignite!

[Her sword ignites; she strikes five Shinobots with it]

Red Ranger: That was epic!

White Ranger: My turn!

[She strikes four Shinobots w/her blade; Sora jumps onto her shoulders, then takes to the sky and fires arrows at the same four Shinobots, hitting them]

White Ranger: [fires arrows from her Battle Morpher (Bow Mode)] Battle Morpher, Bow Mode!

[The Shinobots get struck by the arrows]

Sora: Cool moves, White Ranger.

White Ranger: You're not so bad yourself, Angel of Hope.

[Rosetta and the Yellow Ranger spin around and strike multiple Shinobots w/their weapons]

Yellow Ranger: Ready for a double kick?

Rosetta: Oui!

[She and the Yellow Ranger jump up and kick two Shinobots to the ground]

Yellow Ranger: [strikes five more Shinobots w/his Battle Morpher (Claw Mode)] Try this on for size!

Rosetta: [strikes five more w/her daggers] And this!

Blue Ranger: [spins an Element Star on his blade] Element Star! Ninja water attack!

[His blade unleashes a blast of water on the Shinobots]

Marion: Aqua Cannon, Super Soak!

[Her cannon fires a blast of water at the Shinobots; half of the Shinobots get soaked by both water attacks]

Marion: That oughta short-circuit those creeps. Nice job, Blue.

Blue Ranger: No sweat.

[May and the Pink Ranger fight a dozen Shinobots]

May: [strikes six w/her trident] Demon Trident!

Pink Ranger: [spins an Element Star on her blade] Ninja forest attack!

[Her blade unleashes a vines at six Shinobots, catching them and slamming them to the ground repeatedly]

May: Way to trash their lights, Pinky!

Pink Ranger: Whoa. Watch it, batty.

[Brittany and the Gold Ranger fight the remaining 10 Shinobots]

Brittany: Never saw a Power Ranger with such a weird helmet before.

Gold Ranger: Don't judge me by the helmet. Judge me by the butts I kick on these Shinobots!

[He kicks five of the Shinobots on their rear ends]

Brittany: Not bad, Gold Ranger, but watch how a pro does it!

[She jumps up and spin-kicks the other five Shinobots on their rear ends]

Gold Ranger: Cool, kiddo! Now let's finish these bots together! Storm Star! Lightning mode! [spins his storm star on his Rockstorm Guitar] Ninja lightning attack!

[His guitar fires a bolt of lightning at the remaining Shinobots, hitting them]

Brittany: YumeBlade, Lightning Barrage!

[She raises her blade to the sky; it fires a mauve blast st the sky, which fires mauve bolts of lightning at the ground towards the remaining Shinobots, electrifying them]

Gold Ranger: Good job, Dove of Dreams. [whips out his burger camera] I like to take selfies of these for memory. Say cheeseburger!

Brittany: [smiles] Cheeseburger!

[The Gold Ranger snaps a selfie of himself and Brittany, just as the Shinobots they fought explode]

May: A selfie at a time like this?

Pink Ranger: It's practically a hobby.

Fumabot: [growls] Dogen didn't say anything about Power Rangers!

Layla and Red Ranger: Dogen?

Fumabot: I'll pretend I didn't say that. But here's a little present!

[He fires multiple throwing stars at the Gladiators and Rangers]

Rangers (except Gold): [spin Element Stars on their swords] Element Star! Ninja fire attack!

[Their swords unleash a burst of flames at Fumabot's stars, destroying them; the Blue Ranger hands the Red his blade; the Red Ranger inserts the Ninja Fusion Star into his blade and spins it; both blades glow red and blue]

Red Ranger: Ninja Fusion Fury! Final attack!

[He swings both blades; the other three Ninja Star Blades surround Fumabot and trap him in a shield; the Red Ranger strikes him with the other two]

Red Ranger: [merges the power of all five blades] Fusion blades, combine!

[He strikes Fumabot hard w/the blades; Fumabot screams]

Gladiators: [combine their weapons] Kaleido Cannon!

Layla: Ready!

Brittany: Aim!

All six Gladiators: FIRE!!

[Their cannon fires a blast at Fumabot, hitting him hard]

Fumabot: I'll get you next time! All of you! [disappears]

Red Ranger: Show's over. Ninjas win!

Layla: As did the Gladiators. Thank you very much, Power Rangers.

[She and the Red Ranger shake hands]

Red Ranger: No problem.

All six Rangers: Power down!

[They demorph, revealing themselves to be Brody Romero,...

[Preston Tien,...]

[Calvin Maxwell,...]

[Hayley Foster,...]

[Sarah Thompson,...]

[...and Levi Weston/Aiden Romero]

Layla: Isn't it against the code of honor to expose your true identities?

Brody: Not when it comes to fellow superhero teams.

Layla: In that case,...

All six Gladiators: Gladiator out!

[They revert to normal]

Brody: My name is Brody Romero, leader of the team.

Preston: I'm Preston Tien.

Calvin: Calvin Maxwell.

Hayley: Hayley Foster.

Sarah: Sarah Thompson.

Levi: I'm Aiden Romero, Brody's big brother. But you can call me--

Brittany: Levi Weston?! The famous country singer?!

Levi: It's a stage name. Aiden's my real name. But if you want, you can call me Levi.

Brittany: You got it. [holds out her hand for a handshake] Name's Brittany Miller, lead singer of the Chipettes. Put it there, Levi.

[She and Levi shake hands]

Levi: Nice to meet a fellow singing sensation.

Layla: Welcome to New York City, Rangers. I'm Layla Hamilton. [shakes hands with Brody]

Sora: [shakes hands with Hayley] Sora Naegino.

Rosetta: [shakes hands with Calvin] Rosetta Passel.

Marion: [shakes hands with Preston] Marion Benigni.

May: [shakes hands with Sarah] May Wong.

Layla: How did you know we needed help?

Brody: Well, we were just in town when we saw you girls fighting the evil ninjas.

Levi: We saw you were in trouble and figured you needed help.

Sora: Well, thank you, Rangers. I don't suppose you'd like to stay a little longer?

Preston: Oh, we're here 'til Thursday.

Calvin: It's just that we can't afford a hotel for all six of us for three nights.

Brittany: There's plenty of extra space in my group's warehouse.

Brody: Thanks, Brittany. We'd be honored.

Layla: But first, we gotta warn our captain. [to her wristband] Captain, this is Hamilton. We took care of the Shinobots, with a little help from new friends. But Fumabot and the Ninja Nappers got away.

Greg: Tyler just located them and some more Shinobots at Hudson River Park. I've already sent the Cosmo Cats to intercept them.

Layla: They're gonna need backup. We're on our way over, sir. Gladiators, Rangers, to Hudson River Park.

Everyone else: Right!

[Hudson River Park, 9:45am]

[The Cosmo Cats and their Assistroids fight the Ninja Nappers, Fumabot, and another army of Shinobots]

Eris: Cosmo Hammer, Anti-Matter Mode!

[Her hammer appears, glowing blue; she smacks five Shinobots in the head with it, destroying them]

Ayo: Anti-Matter Mode?!

Eris: Only for use on weapons, machines, vehicles, and armed humans. But when it comes to escaped criminals like you who just won't stop, we may have to resort to Assault Mode!

Manami: Right now, taste some anti-matter bullets from my Cosmo Revolver!

[She fires multiple bullets from her revolver at the Ninja Nappers, who continuously dodge each one]

Manami: Crap! They missed!

Shuu: But these won't!

[He and his fellow Ninja Nappers chuck throwing stars at Manami]

Kio: [blocks each star w/his Cosmo Blade] Enough!

Manami: Thanks, babe!

Tsukiyo: A male Cosmo Cat? Mechike didn't say anything about that.

Ayo: The hell with that, Tsukiyo. He's no match for us!

[He and the other Ninja Nappers charge at Kio, who strikes each of them w/his blade]

Ayo: Don't think you've won, boy! Fumabot!

Fumabot: [fires a barrage of throwing stars at Kio] Goodbye, Kakazu!

[Aoi fires a blast from her Cosmo Bazooka at the stars, blasting them to pieces]

Aoi: I won't let my baby grow up without a father! Dare to harm Kio, and you're dead!

Fumabot: A baby? [points his cannon at Aoi] Okay, then. You can die with him!

[Suddenly, Antonia grabs him with her Cosmo Grappler]

Antonia: No way! United we stand, together we fall! Ready to go for a little spin?!

[Her grappler spins around with Fumabot still in its grip]

Fumabot: Lemme go, you little brat! I'm getting dizzy!

Antonia: Okay. Grappler, release!

[Her grappler releases Fumabot, sending him flying toward a tree; suddenly, 10 of the Shinobots jump in and catch him]

Fumabot: Thanks, guys.

Antonia: Wow! I never knew how much those Shinobots were devoted to Fumabot.

Ayo: They do whatever we tell them to, 'cause Mechike programmed them that way. And you haven't seen this yet. Guys?

Ayo, Shuu, and Tsukiyo: Shinobi transformation!

[They magically change into high-class-ninja-themed uniforms]

Fumabot: Where'd you get that power?!

Ayo: Master Dogen. Who do you think?

Eris: I don't care who gave you that power. It doesn't scare us. Charge!

[The Cosmo Cats charge at the Ninja Nappers, who charge back; they fight rigorously; the Ninja Nappers soon strike the Cosmo Cats with their powered katanas; all five Cosmo Cats hit the ground]

Manami: Dirtbags!

Tsukiyo: So long, Cosmo Cats.

[She and the other two point their katanas at the Cosmo Cats, until five familiar figures swiftly strike the trio hard]

Ayo: Who the hell are they?!

[The five figures reveal themselves to be Asuka,...]

[Ikaruga,...]

[Katsuragi,...]

[Yagyu,...]

[...and Hibari]

Eris: Are they...

Kio: ...ninjas?

Shuu: Guys, we gotta get outta here. Dogen did warn us about those girls.

Ayo: They beat him before. I doubt we'll be any different.

Tsukiyo: Fumabot, Shinobots, we have to regroup.

Fumabot: On to the next park, then!

[The Ninja Nappers, Fumabot, and the Shinobots vanish; the Cosmo Cats revert to normal and face the Hanzo Academy shinobi]

Eris: Whoever you are, thanks for the help.

Kio: But how did you know we needed help?

[Ikaruga whips out a firearm-like gadget]

Aoi: She's armed! Apport!

[One of her guns appears in her hand; she points it at the shinobi]

Ikaruga: Wait, you don't understand! It's not a...!

Eris: Take 'em out!

[She charges at Asuka, who defends herself w/her sword]

Asuka: Look, we're not here to fight you!

Eris: Then you shouldn't have pointed that firearm at us!

[Aoi pins Katsuragi to the ground with her foot and holds her at gunpoint]

Aoi: Talk! Did the Demonoids send you?!

Katsuragi: Put that gun down and get your cleats offa me, ya flat-chested ho-bag!

[She kicks Aoi to the ground]

Aoi: Flat? Come on. They grew a few inches when I had Mitsuki.

[Manami whips out her Cosmo Revolver and fires it at Yagyu, who blocks each bullet w/her umbrella]

Manami: If you don't wanna fight us, why'd your friend draw a lethal weapon?!

Yagyu: You misunderstood! [looks to her right] Hibari?

[Antonia and Hibari stare at each other]

Hibari: Hey, nice cat ears!

Antonia: They're not real cat ears, but they do show my love for cats!

Hibari: I'm more partial to rabbits, but cats sound just as cute!

Antonia: And who says cat lovers don't love rabbits, too?!

[They hi-five]

[Kio and Ikaruga fight w/their swords]

Ikaruga: You don't understand! We're here to help you, not kill you!

Kio: [points his blade at Ikaruga] Drop your weapons, lady!

Ikaruga: That's what I'm trying to tell you! This thing isn't a lethal weapon! It's a miniature portal ray we got from the guys who brought us here!

[Eris, Kio, Aoi, and Manami withdraw their weapons]

Kio: Well, how do we know you don't work for Mechike or this Dogen guy?

[The shinobi revert to normal]

Asuka: That's why we're here! Dogen! He's one of our old enemies. Once he's done with you guys, he'll come back for us, too.

Hibari: You do believe us, don't you?

Eris: Go on.

Yagyu: Dogen almost burned his own students alive before one of our upperclassmen killed him.

Hibari: But somehow, he got revived, and now we gotta kill him again. That's why four green guys who call themselves ninjas transported us to New York.

Kio: Four green guys? Hmm...

Ikaruga: Plus, they told us where you were and that you were in danger.

Katsuragi: Besides, we sure could use the help of you amateurs-- I mean, Cosmo Cats-- to bring down this bastard. Did I say amateurs? [sarcastically] Oops.

Aoi: Amateurs? Some of you girls don't even know how to keep your clothes buttoned for a fight. Especially you, blondie. God!

Katsuragi: I think I'm gonna love flattening this ho-bag's chest some more. [snickers; turns to Manami] As for you, redhead,...

[She fondles Manami's breasts and laughs]

Manami: Hey! What the hell?!

Katsuragi: You'll get used to this. I do this all the time. [stops] But why do you sound so weird, just outta curiosity?

Manami: Wha-- Have you listened to yourself recently?! And get your paws off me, you perv!

[Katsuragi releases her]

Asuka: All right. We're getting off on the wrong foot here. We haven't been properly introduced to each other yet. I'm Asuka, leader of my team. These are my upperclassmen Ikaruga,...

Ikaruga: Second in command and class president.

Asuka: ...and Katsuragi.

Katsuragi: [smiles] In the flesh.

Asuka: And these two are my underclassmen: Yagyu,...

Yagyu: Pleasure.

Asuka: ...and Hibari.

Hibari: Nice to meet you.

Eris: My name is Eris. I'm an extraterrestrial from the planet Catia. These are my Earth friends: Aoi Futaba,...

Aoi: Hi, there.

Eris: Manami Kinjyou,...

Manami: 'Sup?

Eris: Antonia Morfenoss,...

Antonia: Welcome to America.

Eris: ...and my mate: Kio Kakazu.

Kio: [covers Eris' mouth] Eris, watch it. [to the shinobi] It's a pleasure, ladies.

Asuka: Mate? At your age?

Manami: It's okay. They're all old enough to know. [whispers in Yagyu's ear] Aoi and I are Kio's mates, too. Thanks to Catian Law, he's allowed to have multiple mates. And we each have a baby.

[Yagyu's uncovered eye widens]

Hibari: Um, Yagyu, what'd she say?

Yagyu: Nothing really important, Hibari.

Eris: It's nice to meet you all.

[She and Asuka shake hands; Layla's group and the Ranger teens approach]

Brody: Did we miss anything?

Layla: And who are these girls?

Eris: Layla, this is Asuka, Ikaruga, Katsuragi, Yagyu, and Hibari. They helped scare the Ninja Nappers and Fumabot away. And who are these six?

Asuka: We'll save the introductions for later. We have to find the Ninja Nappers.

[Eris' bell chimes; Eris taps on it]

Eris: Go ahead.

Capt. Qoone: Eris, this is Captain Qoone. Our scanners have detected the Ninja Nappers in Central Park. The Spider Riders are already on it, but they're gonna need backup.

Eris: We're on it, Captain. Eris out.

Preston: Why does this girl have kitty ears?

Brittany: Save it for later, Preston. We gotta go!

[They all exit]

[Central Park, 9:58am]

[The Spider Riders (all suited up and riding their Battle Spiders) fight the Ninja Nappers, Fumabot, and another army of Shinobots]

Corona: [fires arrows at the Shinobots] Arrow of Light!

[Five Shinobots get struck by the arrows]

Fumabot: I don't get it. They were working so well against the Kaleido Gladiators. What's happening?!

Ayo: Must be running low on battery.

Shuu: But you're different, Fumabot. You're way more powerful than they are.

Tsukiyo: Go on!

Fumabot: Okay, then. [fires a barrage of throwing stars at the Spider Riders] Eat this, Spider Riders!

[Sparkle spins herself and her weapon around to repel most of the stars, but after she stops spinning, she has a cut on each cheek; she winces]

Lumen: Sparkle, you okay?

Sparkle: He cut me!

Lumen: Bastard! [tosses his blade at Fumabot] Try to harm my sister, will you?!

[The Ninja Nappers knock Lumen's blade to the ground]

Hunter: Let me!

[He charges at Fumabot and strikes him with his lance; the Chipmunks fight the Ninja Nappers]

Alvin: String 'em up, Dagger!

Dagger: Right!

[He fires his web at the Ninja Nappers, who cut them with their katanas; Ayo pins Alvin to the ground]

Dagger: Alvin!

Ayo: Your little girlfriend is gonna pay dearly for locking us up five years ago, Alvin.

Alvin: After trying to kidnap one of the DigiDestined? I doubt that! [strikes Ayo down w/his blade] You were supposed to do 25 to life, but thanks to that escape, when we arrest you, it's gonna be for keeps!

Simon: And let's not forget those murders for which you let your friends take the fall after you killed the witnesses!

Theodore: Some of those fall-guys ended up dead!

Shuu: Like we care.

Tsukiyo: And you're next on our hit list.

[All three join their katanas together]

Ayo: Shinobi Strike!

[They all strike the Chipmunks w/their conjoined katanas, knocking them off their Battle Spiders; they revert to normal]

Hunter: Guys!

[He knocks Fumabot back w/his lance, then he and Shadow face the Ninja Nappers]

Hunter: [tosses an Oracle Key to Aqune] Aqune, catch!

Aqune: [catches it] Time to power up!

Hunter and Aqune: [each raise an Oracle Key] Oracle's Light!

[They and their Battle Spiders gain extra armor]

Ayo: Get them, Fumabot!

[Fumabot fires another barrage of throwing stars at Hunter and Aqune, who repel them w/their shields]

Hunter and Shadow: Electra Twist!

Aqune and Portia: Violet Strike!

[They strike Fumabot w/their attacks]

Fumabot: Good try, but you can't beat me that easily. Shinobi Smokescreen!

[He unleashes black smoke around the gang; the gang coughs]

Aqune: I can't see a thing here!

Alvin: [tosses a Pokéball] Hang on! Charizard, blow that smoke away!

[Out of the ball comes his Charizard; Charizard roars and flaps his wings, blowing the smoke right back at Fumabot]

Fumabot: [absorbs the smoke] Nice countermeasure, but it's not enough!

Familiar voice: COWABUNGA!!

[Four familiar green figures in shells strike Fumabot to the ground]

Ayo: Fumabot!

Shuu: Who in Hell?!

[The four figures reveal themselves]

Chipmunks: Holy cow!

Hunter: It's really them! Radical!

Corona: What's so radical about human-sized reptiles, Hunter?

Hunter: They're not just reptiles, Corona. They're the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Aqune: Never heard of them before.

Hunter: The one in blue is Leonardo, the leader.

Simon: Donatello in purple-- He's the team genius.

Theodore: Raphael is the tough one in red.

Alvin: And the party animal in orange is Michelangelo. I bet that "cowabunga!" came from him.

Mikey: Ya got that right, dude!

Leo: 'Nough chatter, guys. Let's give these wannabe ninjas a taste of turtle power!

[The original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme is heard in the background]

[Leo whips out his twin katanas; Donnie whips out his bo staff; Raph whips out his twin sai; Mikey whips out his nunchaku; they all charge at the bad guys and fight them; pretty soon, the Shinobots are destroyed]

Alvin: Look at them go!

Corona: They're incredible!

Hunter: I'm goin' in. Aqune, keep an eye on Corona. Lumen, treat Sparkle's cuts. Alvin, Simon, Theodore, let's get in there and give the turtles a hand!

Chipmunks: Right!

Hunter and all three Chipmunks: Arachna Super Power!

[The Chipmunks get suited up; they and Hunter merge with their spiders]

Hunter and the Chipmunks: Super Spider Riders!

[They whip out their weapons and join the turtles in fighting the bad guys]

Hunter: Yo, Leo! Looks like you could use some backup.

Leo: Thanks!

[They fight Fumabot; Simon and Donnie fight Shuu]

Shuu: I won't be ousted by non-humans! [tosses throwing stars]

Donnie: Even non-humans are people, too! [spins his bo and repels the stars]

Simon: But we non-humans are gonna see to it your team is brought back to justice! [strikes Shuu w/his flaming lance] Fire Bolt!

[Theodore and Raph fight Tsukiyo]

Raph: Don't think just 'cause you're a girl we're not gonna pulverize you! [shields himself from Tsukiyo's katana w/his sai]

Theodore: And you wouldn't be the first girl we pulverized! Morning Star! [strikes Tsukiyo w/his mace]

Tsukiyo: [growls] I always hated animals!

[Alvin and Mikey fight Ayo; Ayo tries to punch Alvin, but Mikey grabs him by the wrist with his nunchaku]

Ayo: Curse you and your nunchucks!

Mikey: Give it to him, dude!

Alvin: Thanks, Mikey! [swings his blade, releasing a wave of crimson energy] Blade of Lightning, Crimson Flash!

[Ayo gets struck by the energy wave]

Alvin: Charizard, Flamethrower!

[Charizard fires Flamethrower at Ayo, hitting him]

Ayo: You'll pay for that!

[Mikey lifts him up and spins him around with his nunchaku]

Ayo: Let me go, shell face! I'm getting dizzy!

Mikey: Oh, for sure, dude! Cowabunga!

[He slams Ayo to the ground hard]

[Cut back to the fight with Hunter, Leo, and Fumabot]

Fumabot: [fires his throwing stars at Hunter and Leo] Die, both of you!

[Hunter and Leo spin their weapons around and repel every star]

Leo: Never knew you were such a pro with a lance, pal! [strikes Fumabot w/his katanas]

Hunter: You ain't seen nothin' yet, Leo! Lance of Light! [strikes Fumabot w/his lance]

Fumabot: [gathers energy in the palm of his hands] Curse you! All 12 of you! [unleashes the energy ball at the gang] Try this!

[Leo intercepts the ball with his katanas]

Leo: Nice try! [passes it to Hunter] Spider Rider!

Hunter: Hey, Raph, fast ball!

[As if in baseball, he swings his lance at the energy ball, tossing it to Raph]

Raph: [strikes the ball toward Theodore w/his sai] Kid!

Theodore: [grabs the ball w/his hands] Got it! [holds it over his head] Donnie!

Donnie: 8-ball to the poindexter chipmunk!

[He strikes the ball toward Simon w/his bo like he's using a pool cue; Simon catches it]

Simon: [passes to Mikey] Michelangelo!

[Mikey swings his nunchaku]

Alvin: Mikey, I'm open! Hit it over to me!

Mikey: You got it, dude!

[He strikes the ball toward Alvin, who catches it]

Alvin: Charizard, Iron Tail!

[He tosses the ball to Charizard; Charizard's tail glows, and he strikes the ball right towards Fumabot, hitting him hard; Fumabot hits the ground]

Ayo: Fumabot!

Hunter: Ready to turn yourselves in?

Ayo: This is just the beginning. Our master Dogen will destroy you all for sure! Count on that!

[The Ninja Nappers and Fumabot disappear]

Hunter: Whoever this Dogen is, we'll beat him.

Leo: Mm-hmm.

All Spider Riders: Rider out! Spider in!

[They revert to normal; their Battle Spiders return to their manacles]

Hunter: Thanks for dropping by to help, Leo.

Leo: And thank you for backing us up. Uh, I never caught your name.

Hunter: Hunter. Hunter Steele. I'm the leader of the Spider Riders.

[They shake hands; the rest of the gang gathers around to greet the turtles]

Hunter: This is my wife Corona, my sister-in-law Aqune, Prince Lumen of Arachna, the founder of the team, his sister Princess Sparkle, and these three little devils are--

Raph: Oh, we know who these critters are: Alvin, Simon, and Theodore. Just never expected the Chipmunks to be Spider Riders.

Alvin: Life is full of surprises, Raph.

[Layla's group, Eris' group, the Hanzo Academy shinobi, and the Ranger teens approach]

Eris: Did we miss anything?

Layla: Is everyone okay?

Hunter: Thanks to the turtles here.

Mikey: 'Sup, dudes?

Brody: Far out! You guys the real Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?!

Leo: That's right!

[He and Brody shake hands]

Katsuragi: So you're the green guys that brought my group here? The actual Ninja Turtles?

Donnie: Mm-hmm.

Ikaruga: Well, thank you. [hands Donnie the portal ray] Donatello, I think this is yours.

Donnie: Thanks.

May: Okay. Now I'm totally confused here. Why are the Power Rangers here? Why are the Ninja Turtles here? Why are ninja girls with hefty honkers here?

Asuka: I can answer all that, but this probably isn't the best place.

Alvin: To the warehouse, guys.

Leo: First things first. Guys?

[The turtles quickly don their trench coats and fedoras]

Leo: [hands the shinobi each a trench coat and fedora] Here, ladies. There's plenty more where these came from.

Asuka: Thanks, Leonardo.

Leo: Just call me Leo.

[The shinobi put the coats and hats on]

[132 Madison Street, 11:15am]

[The whole gang enters]

Raph: Well, not quite like the sewers, but this'll do.

Sora: So, the 15 of you-- You're all ninjas?

Asuka: Yes. Now, our Ninja Turtle friends transported us from Hanzo Academy with their portal ray and told us that they overheard the Ninja Nappers mention Dogen's revival.

Leo: Splinter heard about the Ninja Nappers' escape, so he sent us on patrol last night.

Raph: We hadn't eaten or slept all night. It was getting tiring.

Donnie: But by morning, we overheard the Ninja Nappers talking about the revival of their master Dogen, ex-headmaster of Hebijo Academy.

Yagyu: How do you know about Hebijo Academy?

Leo: It was all over the news when Dogen set the school on fire.

Donnie: That's why I broke out my portal ray and locked onto the coordinates of Hanzo Academy, the very school whose students helped bring Dogen down, thereby transporting their five top students to New York.

Ikaruga: When they heard the Cosmo Cats were in danger, Donatello gave me his portal ray, which I used to transport my team to their location.

Alvin: But what's it between you girls and this Dogen guy?

Hibari: He manipulated his students, and he even turned one of our upperclassmen into a slave.

Asuka: And just as he was on the verge of defeat, he triggered a remote to an explosive device implanted in his teeth and set the school on fire. Rin then pulled Dogen into the flames, killing him before our friendly rivals helped evacuate the school.

Alvin: Now, about Dogen's resurrection-- I bet Mechike did this. He has a whole crew of demonic robots. He brainwashed Prescott's ex-right-hand man Owen Mathers and his son Ewan just when they were on the verge of redemption, and he turned one of Prescott's own high-class demons into a dangerous cyborg after deliberately sending that demon's brother to his death. He even tried to send two giant meteors to Earth.

Ikaruga: The meteor battles were all over the news, Alvin. We were so impressed.

Brody: Anyway, as for the Ninja Nappers, that was not the last we've seen of them. They'll be back.

Hunter: You're right, Brody. It's only a matter of time before Fumabot is repaired and more Shinobots are manufactured. And Dogen himself may go into battle soon. That's why we all have to be prepared. You guys with me?

[Everyone else nods; Asuka suddenly looks around]

Asuka: Uh, where's Katsu?

Ikaruga: And Michelangelo?

Leo: I wonder...

[Alvin looks around and sees Katsuragi and Mikey on the phone and points them out quietly]

Katsuragi: Okay, Mikey. What's on your mind?

[Mikey whispers into her ear]

Katsuragi: Good. [to the phone] I'd like 13 large pies, please. Different toppings on each one. Extra cheese, pepperoni, sausage, ham, pineapples, olives, meatballs, bacon, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, the works, and a vegetarian pie.

Mikey: [quietly] Hold the anchovies.

Katsuragi: Oh, but no anchovies on any of them. And I mean no anchovies! I see so much as one anchovy on this order, and it's your ass! Got it?!

[Mikey snickers and gives the others a thumbs-up signal, Raph grins and gives the same signal; an exasperated Ikaruga tosses a book at Katsuragi, hitting her on the head]

Katsuragi: OW!

Ikaruga: Katsuragi!

Katsuragi: Uh, that'll do. How much? [writes it all down] $180.69. Pretty hefty, but okay. Address is 132 Madison Street. Perfect! Thanks, pal. See ya soon! [hangs up]

Mikey: Way to go, girl!

[He and Katsuragi hi-five (or three, in Mikey's case)]

Ikaruga: Have you two been listening to anything Lt. Steele was saying?

Katsuragi: Chillax, Ikaruga! We beat Dogen before, and we'll beat him again, and this time, he's beyond outnumbered.

Mikey: Plus, we turtles haven't eaten in hours. Gotta have our fill of pizza for energy.

Ikaruga: If you were so hungry, Michelangelo, why did you let Katsuragi order out instead of doing it yourself?

Katsuragi: I volunteered to place the order. Mikey was just giving me a few pointers.

Mikey: She orders like a real pro.

Alvin: Ikaruga, Mikey and Katsu have a point. I mean, we're all hungry.

[Ikaruga's stomach growls]

Ikaruga: [sighs] Well, I'm kinda hungry myself. Plus, I'd sure like to try some American food for once.

Donnie: Uh, pizza is Italian food.

Preston: Only technically, Donnie. But I heard the pizza they make here in New York is the best.

Alvin: You girls will love it! I swear. Now, what's the tab?

Katsuragi: $180.69, Alvin. 13 large pies times 12 bucks, plus tax.

Layla: [extracts two $100 bills from her purse] I got that covered.

Asuka: Well, while we wait for the pizza, who wants an appetizer?

[She extracts a box from her bag and opens it, revealing futomaki sushi rolls]

Simon: Sushi?

Brittany: Pretty long, though.

Sora: This kind is called futomaki. I used to eat them all the time back in Japan. May I?

Asuka: [hands Sora a roll] Be my guest!

[Sora takes a bite and chews, then swallows]

Sora: It's very good.

Asuka: Glad you like it, Sora. It's my grandfather's best recipe. Plus, my family owns the best sushi shop in my hometown. There's enough rolls for everyone. Just need to cut 'em in half.

Manami: You guys go ahead. I'll set the tables.

Yagyu: Let me help.

[As the others help themselves to Asuka's rolls, Manami and Yagyu set the tables]

[25 minutes later, the gang plays a picture game (males vs. females); Asuka draws an F, a picture of a rose, and an N]

Hibari: Okay. Movie title.

Yagyu: Frozen!

Asuka: That's right! [erases everything; hands the marker off to Hayley] You're up, Hayley.

Layla: Linking word is "frozen". Looking for a movie quote. Four words.

[Hayley draws a picture of an eye]

Brittany: Frozen eye?

Sora: Maybe "eye" is the first word.

Sarah: Or maybe it's "I", like in the letter I.

Katsuragi: "I was frozen today"!

Hayley: That’s right! [erases the eye and hands the marker off to Sora] You’re next, Sora.

Layla: Rodgers and Hammerstein is the category. Four words. "I" is the linking word.

[Sora draws a king's crown]

Antonia: The King and I!

Sora: Yes! [erases the crown and hands the marker off to Aoi] Take it away!

Layla: "King" is the linking word. Seven words. Song title.

Aoi: Okay. [draws a picture of an eye, a shark (w/arrows pointing at its jaws), a T, a can, another T, a scale, another T, a 2, a B, and a king’s crown]

Eris: Eye, shark, T, can’t, weigh--

Manami: Look at the shark, Eris. What are the arrows pointing to?

Eris: It's jaws? Oh! I Just Can't Wait to Be King!

Aoi: Yes! [erases everything and hands the marker off to Ikaruga] You’re up next.

Asuka: Hurry. Time’s ticking down.

Layla: Linking word: "Wait". Phrase. Four words.

[Ikaruga quickly draws U, 1/2, 2, and a weight scale]

Brittany: "You have to wait"!

Ikaruga: That’s it! [erases everything and hands the marker off to Brittany] You’re next!

Layla: Better hurry. Linking word is "you". Six words. TV title.

[Brittany draws a picture of a TV set]

Katsuragi: We know it's a TV title.

Ikaruga: I think the TV is part of the title.

May: You Can't Do That On Television!

Brittany: Yes!

Alvin: Time! Six points for the ladies. Nice job. Who’s kicking off for the guys?

Kio: I am.

[Brittany erases everything and hands the marker to Kio]

Layla: Remember, Kio, your team has to beat six. First word is a food. [shows Kio the word] Got it?

Kio: Got it.

Layla: Start the clock.

[Brittany turns the miniature hourglass around; Kio draws a picture of a slice of pizza]

Mikey: Too easy! Pizza!

Kio: I knew you'd get that one, Mikey! [erases everything and hands the marker off to Donnie] You’re up next, Donnie.

Layla: Donatello, the linking word is "pizza". Category: Occupation. Two words.

Donnie: [looks at the answer] Easily done.

[Donnie draws a picture of a man delivering a pizza]

Leo: Pizza delivery!

Donnie: Bam!

[There is a knock at the door]

Voice: Pizza delivery!

Katsuragi: Speak of the devil!

Layla: [hands the answer cards to Sora] You take over. I’ll get the pizza.

[As the game continues, Layla grabs her purse, runs up to the door, and opens it]

Delivery man: 180.69.

Layla: [hands him $200] Here. Keep the change. [takes all 13 boxes of pizza] Have a good night. [shuts the door] Little help here?!

[Mikey walks up to her and takes seven boxes]

Mikey: I'd be glad to help, Layla.

Layla: Thank you, Michelangelo.

[They take the pizza to the table]

Layla: How's the game so far?

Mikey: Last I checked, the guys just scored their fourth point.

Calvin: "Heart of gold"!

Hunter: Yes!

Mikey: Make that five.

[Cut back to the game; Lumen has the marker now]

Sora: Linking word is "heart". Five words. Song title.

Lumen: [looks at the answer] Got it.

[He draws a broken heart and a no sign]

Raph: No broken hearts!

Brody: Don't break my heart!

Simon: Don't Go Breaking My Heart!

Lumen: Right! [erases everything and hands the marker off to Raph] All yours, Raph!

Sora: "Don't" is the linking word, Raph. Phrase. Four words.

Raph: [looks at the answer] Piece of cake. [draws a donut and the back end of a cow]

Theodore: Bagels don't have udders?

Preston: That's not a bagel, Theo. That's a donut.

Theodore: Donuts don't have udders?

Hunter: Don't... piece of cow?

Raph: Getting warmer, Hunter! [points at each picture repeatedly while gritting his teeth]

Alvin: Jeez, Raph. Don't have a cow.

Raph: YES!!

Sora: Stop the clock!

[Brittany stops the clock]

Alvin: What, I got it?

Raph: Donut plus half a cow-- Don't have a cow! Way to go, Alvin! We won!

Leo: Bodacious!

[The males all cheer]

Sora: Final score: Guys: 7, girls: 6. Good game, everyone. Now let's eat!

Alvin: Finally!

[Everyone gathers around the table with Layla and Mikey]

Mikey: Before anyone asks, don't worry. There are no anchovies. I checked.

Katsuragi: [takes a slice of pepperoni] And thank God for that. [takes a bite]

Alvin: Oh! Katsu got the first bite.

Brittany: Gotta say grace, girl. Family rules.

Katsuragi: Yeah, okay. But I gotta let you know, I'm no pro at this. Hold hands, everyone.

[Everyone holds hands]

Katsuragi: Father, we have gathered together to give thanks. Not just for all this pizza in which we're about to partake, and not just for all the new friends we've made today, but for all you've done for us. We miss the Crimson Squad. They'd have loved this gathering. We hope you'll be there to guide us in our battle against Dogen. Amen.

Everyone else: Amen.

Mikey: Aw, sweet! Everybody dig in!

[They all dig in]

[Cut back to the Nickar; the Ninja Nappers, the Shinobots, and Fumabot face Dogen]

Dogen: So, the shinobi of Hanzo Academy have arrived, accompanied by mutant turtles and six teenagers in colored costumes?

Ayo: Yes, master, and each team was too much for us.

Fumabot: Please forgive us.

Ayo: What do you suggest we do next?

Dogen: Remain here for training overnight.

Mechike: But you're gonna need more than just shinobi powers. [holds out three dog tags] These dog tags contain your Cyber Demon Gear units.

Ayo: Absolutely not. We don't need some stupid mechanical exoskeleton.

Shuu: All we need is ninja power. We prefer to fight our way.

Tsukiyo: So why don't you just take your artificial machinery and shove it?!

LN: That isn't very nice!

Mechike: If that's what you wish, then who am I to argue? Dogen?

Dogen: They're right, Mechike. I'm not machine-savvy, anyway. Besides, we still have a ritual to perform.

Mechike: Would you mind explaining this ritual?

Dogen: You see, before I started out at Hebijo, I heard tales of the legendary evil ninja known as Akumaro.

[A flashback of the Edo period is shown; (Akumaro is portrayed by Shin Koyamada)]

Dogen: During the Edo period, Akumaro was a vicious, elusive ninja with a penchant for torture and murder. He would womanize the women of his village before torturing and murdering them. He would do the same to the men who would dare to come to their rescue. Eventually, some villagers found him, but he fled the village and found the lost island of Shihono. He arrived in an old shrine. But he was suddenly attacked by a group of shrine maidens who knocked him into a lava pit and imprisoned him for eternity by sealing the door to the shrine. At least, what seems like eternity. You see, only the power of a shrine maiden can release him. That's why I'm after Himiko.

[LN enters]

LN: Master, Mu's got the prisoners.

Mechike: Wonderful. Bring 'em here.

[LN exits, then returns with a shackled Kinji Tohyama and Aria H. Kanzaki (Aria the Scarlet Ammo)]

LN: Here they are. I identified them as Kinji Tohyama and Aria H. Kanzaki. They're Butei. There's no way Himiko will refuse our offer now.

Kinji: Let us go, you bastards!

Aria: No way is she gonna turn herself in!

[A fourth ninja (played by Ludi Lin) enters]

Dogen: Ah, Gai, welcome.

Ayo: You!

[He charges at Gai to try and strangle him, but Gai kicks him off]

Dogen: Now, now, Ayo. That's no way to treat the true leader of the Ninja Nappers.

Mechike: Wait a second. If you're their leader, why weren't you with the Ninja Nappers five years ago?

Gai: I was on an important training retreat with Master Dogen. I sent the others to New York to carry out my duties. [to the other Ninja Nappers] But now that you three are free, it's time I resumed my leadership.

Ayo: You've got the nerve to resume leadership? Gai, because of your little "retreat", we spent five years of our lives in prison! Because of you, we had to let other Ninja Nappers take the fall for us on murder charges! Because of you, most of them were killed in prison!

Shuu: We'd have also been dead long before our first parole hearing if it weren't for Master Dogen.

Tsukiyo: Guys, let's just drop it and focus on the mission here.

Ayo and Shuu: Fine!

Gai: Back to the subject at hand, I thought you'd like to know that the shrine maiden had boarded a plane to New York City in hopes that her pen pal Alvin Seville and his friends at ACME Crime Net protect her. She's less than an hour away. Shall we intercept her at the airport?

Dogen: No need. She's bound to meet up with ACME sooner or later. But you know, we have a way of making doubly sure ACME submits to our order.

Mechike: That's right. I've stashed five old friends of ACME in the bilge.

Dogen: What's more, they're the sacrifices we need to amplify Akumaro's power.

Gai: Who might these sacrifices be, master?

Dogen: [snickers] Very worthy ones.

[Kinji and Aria whisper to each other]

Kinji: I don't like the sound of that.

Aria: Our only hope now is ACME Crime Net. Remember your pen pal Alvin?

[Kinji nods]

LN: [drags Kinji and Aria to the brig] You two are to stay in the brig until after the ritual.

[She locks them in a cell, then exits the brig and shuts the door]

Kinji: You're not gonna get away with this, you ugly robots!

[132 Madison Street, 4:34pm]

[The gang meditates with their guests; all is still and quiet]

[Suddenly, there is a knock on the door; Alvin snaps out of his trance]

Alvin: [sighs] Must be the mailman.

[He walks up to the door]

Alvin: Who is it?

Shirayuki: [from behind the door] Alvin, is that you?

Alvin: You bet. But who's there? I know quite a few women with that sweet voice.

Shirayuki: Could you please let me in? It's an emergency!

Alvin: Very well. [opens the door, revealing Shirayuki Hotogi; gasps] Shirayuki Hotogi?!

Shirayuki: I need your help. Evil robots are after me.

[Clips from the next side-fic are shown]

Asuka: A plan B?

Brody: We might as well follow the Demonoids to where the ritual's gonna take place.

Leo: I'd better call Splinter, let him know what's up.

Eris: We've never had to stuff so many people in the Cosmo MagnaShip before.

Alvin: Next time on ACME Crime Net: The Ninja Showdown Part 2: The Journey. Vigilance, dedication, courage!

Asuka: Come and get it like your life depends on it!

Aria: Watch it, or I'll pump you full of holes!

Brittany: No one asked you to do this preview, Aria!

Last edited by TVLubber (9/03/2022 4:41 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera