ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2018 8:57 pm  #1

WANTED: BuddyBoy600

Longtime YouTuber BuddyBoy600alt is known for uploading episodes of the Disney TV Show Marsupilami which aired on CBS (not NBC!) in 1993. But he is also known for his famous rants of YouTube users who got suspended or get a copyright strike for FALSE copyright claims by the Warner Music Group (WMG) who in 2009 famously got a false copyright claim for the theme song to Where In The World is Carmen Sandiego? by Rockapella.

Just today during my lunch break from work, he uploaded his most recent rant video. 

Here's what the description of the video said:

"I found out Shawnp2210 got a copyright strike for an episode of Disney's Raw Toonage. It was claimed by SabansPowerRangers. Bonkers/Raw Toonage/Marsupilami are owned by The Walt Disney Company. NOT Saban Entertainment Inc. This is a copyfraud. This is similar to what WMG (Warner Music Group) did to Disney fans on Youtube back in 2009-2013. I was mad in 2011 when DisneysBonkers028 got terminated. That means we lose the English version of the Bonkers short "Bobcat Fever" and "Petal to the Metal" and the English version of the Marsupilami short "Romancing the Clone". Copyfraud is unacceptable.  #WTFU #WheresTheFairUse"

He also posted a similar rant on his LiveJournal.

After I typed in the deadlink, the video itself is actually blocked by Disney. This means, the video itself is blocked worldwide. The video is to be kept on YouTube, but it cannot be viewed globally. Shawnp2210 did not get a copyright strike as a result of the video being blocked.

BuddyBoy600 also ranted on users that were terminated on YouTube due to copyright infringement by WMG. Actually, most users were terminated from copyright strikes by Disney. Not WMG! Why does he keep blaming users from WMG?

Board footera