ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/01/2018 6:49 pm  #1

Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation Pt. 1 (Introduction)

Narrator: Tonight, an ACME Crime Net premiere presentation.

[A Pennsylvania Campground; Friday, June 1, 7:45:00pm (EST)]

[Jon's truck arrives at the campsite. Jon and Freddie get out of the truck and set-up their campsite (video goes in fast motion as they set up)]

[Afterwards...]

Jon: Whoo! After a six hour truck ride through New Jersey and setting up our campsite, we need a good nights rest. We spent the whole week packing up for the trip and drove along the GSP, and the New Jersey, and Pennsylvania Turnpikes. 

Freddie: We worked non-stop and took a very long time to set up camp. We made a few mistakes but luckily we were able to manage our campsite. We haven't been eaten since two this afternoon. Tomorrow, we will be going hiking, boating, and maybe a swim.

Jon: I will be ordering pizza in moment. But first, I would like to welcome you to the ACME Crime Net premiere of Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. The first ever movie produced especially for video back in 1992.

Freddie: School's out for the summer. And your favorite Tiny Toons like Babs and Buster Bunny, Elymra Fudd.

Jon: It's Duff!

Freddie: As in Hillary Duff?

Jon: Yes. You'll also be seeing Plucky Duck, Hampton Pig, Fifi LeFume, Fowmouth, and Shirley the Loon.

Freddie: They are ready to take you along for a summer of good times.

Jon: The video itself is 80 minutes long. But we at ACME decided to split the video into three separate parts. Making it easier to see one part in each of the three months of summer. 

Freddie: Part 1; which you'll be seeing in a moment; will be shown in June. Part 2 will be in July. And Part 3 will be shown in the middle of August. And then on Labor Day Weekend, we will air all three parts together.

Jon: I have received this itinerary from ACME Tiny Toon Net. [reads the itinerary:] Plucky Duck and Hampton go on a car trip to Happy World Land.

Freddie: Happy World Land? What's that?

Jon: You'll find out as you watch the video. [continues reading] "Buster and Babs Bunny go on a water globe-hopping adventure. Fifi LeFume searches for a skunk movie star. That's what we know so far."

Freddie: How about you order the pizza right now? I'm hungry!

Jon: I will. Anyway, so you folks at home: Pull up a chair, put on your bathing suits--

Freddie: Or bikinis if you're a girl.

Jon: And stare at her bellybutton. [laughs] Anyway, gather around the campfire, pool, or at the beach. 'Cause it's time for Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation.....Part 1. Remember to make sure your room is brightly lit.

Freddie: And don't sit too close to the monitor.

BothEnjoy the show!

Last edited by ACME Crime Net (6/02/2018 6:48 am)

Board footera