ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2018 6:50 pm  #1

ACME WoF - Upcoming Changes for Season 2 (So far...)

[ACME Crime Net HQ, Tuesday, June 26, 9:43pm (EST)]

[Jon and Freddie sweep up the studio]

Freddie: Hi, everybody.

Jon: I know you're getting ready to watch Dog Eat Dog, but we'll get to that in just a moment. Freddie and I are taking a break from our camping trip as we would like to talk about a few of the changes that we're going to have when Season 2 of ACME Wheel comes this fall. 

Freddie: Remember we told you when we left for summer vacation, not only you can win cash but you could also win something for the parents. Alvin, what is it?

Alvin: A NEW CAR!!!

Jon: That's right. A new car. Now here's how you can win a brand new car on ACME Wheel. You have to win the game and solve the bonus puzzle in order to have a chance at a brand new car.

[Freddie extracts a bowl of car keys]

Jon: Inside this bowl are five sets of keys. One of those keys is the key to a brand new car. We're going to give you a chance to win three extra chances to win a car. 

The contestants must land on the wedge marked "CAR." Guess a correct letter in the puzzle and it goes into your bank plus you earn $50 per each letter in the puzzle; $100 in Rounds 2 and 3. Solve the puzzle without landing on Bankrupt or Super Bankrupt and the car chance goes into your total. 

Freddie: We can only give away one free car chance per round. In any event the car wedge is landed and if the contestant has a car chance, it is a normal $50 space in Round 1. $100 in Rounds 2 and 3. But in Rounds 2 and 3, if you land on Super Bankrupt all of your extra chances go bye-bye-bye.

Jon: Up to four chances to win the car are available, but only if you solve the bonus puzzle. We're only going to be looking at basic starter cars. 

Freddie: Like a Ford Fiesta, Chevy Sonic, Nissan Versa, Honda FIT, Hyundai Accent, Toyota Corolla, just to name a few. We'll do research throughout the summer. 

Jon: Yes, sir. Now the second change is that we're gonna have a second hosting team: Captain Greg Lee will be joined by the Chief, Scott Leonard, Sean Altman, Elliott Kerman, Bryant Vance, and Jeff Thacher. Those last five I have mentioned are from a musical group called...!

Freddie: Rockapilla?

Jon: Rockapella

Freddie: From ACME Crime Net's flagship show?

Jon: Yes! They haven't been with us in a long time. And I would like to bring them to ACME Wheel along with Captain Lee and the Chief. So that will be our second hosting team. Now, you folks at home, next month we're going to be accepting contestant applications for you to become a contestant on our new season of ACME Wheel. Watch this station for more details. Right now, we're going to take you to the Dog Pound. Because...

Freddie: Dog Eat Dog is coming up in a matter of seconds.

JonJust remember, sit as far away from the monitor as you can.

Freddie:
 And watch while the area is brightly lit.

Board footera