ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2018 6:48 am  #1

Side-Fic 285: Blackmail

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Eris: Hey, everyone! The show's gonna start soon! Don't forget to watch in a brightly-lit room, and don't sit too close to the monitor. Meow!

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[At an arcade, Eris is playing an FPS video game; Ken and Luci Robbins enter the arcade; Ken hands Luci a roll of tokens]

Ken: I'm gonna go get you a drink.

Luci: I'll take a Coke.

Ken: You got it. [notices Eris] Hey, Eris.

Eris: Hmm? [notices the Robbins siblings] Oh, hi, Ken.

Ken: This is my little sister Luci. Luci, say hi to Eris.

Luci: Hi. I hear you're an alien.

Eris: Mm-hmm. But I'm having so much fun studying Earth's customs and living like an Earthling.

Ken: How's Kio and your kid?

Eris: They're fine. They're back home at the warehouse with his other wives and kids.

Luci: Is Kio a cheater?

Eris: Goodness, no! The laws of my planet allow a man to have more than one mate.

Ken: That's how Eris, Manami, and Aoi became Kio's wives. He eventually had a kid with each of them.

Luci: Aww.

Ken: Say, Eris, would you mind looking after Luci for a bit? I gotta get drinks.

Eris: Not at all.

[Ken exits; Luci walks up to Eris]

Eris: Before you try this game out, watch the ace at work. It'll give you a good idea how to play.

[She inserts one of her tokens into the machine and starts a new game; she fires her FPS gun at the enemies in her path, but suddenly, more enemies pop up and Eris can't keep up; "GAME OVER"]

Eris: Aww! This thing must be broken.

Luci: That's what they always say.

Eris: I'd like to see you try.

[Luci giggles, then inserts one of her tokens into the machine and starts a new game; she fires the gun at enemies in more of a flourish than Eris did; Eris is surprised]

Luci: It's perfectly fine. You just had the worst luck. That's all.

[Ken approaches with a large cup of Coca-Cola]

Ken: Here you are, sis.

Luci: Just a minute, Ken. I'm on a roll here.

Ken: Wow! You're a natural.

Eris: [disappointedly] Yeah, she sure is. I'll see you guys in a bit. I'm starving.

[She is about to leave, when her bell chimes]

Eris: Uh-oh.

[She rushes to find a safe place to hide, but the only place she can find is a photo booth (just after a few customers have left); Eris rushes inside and taps on her bell]

Eris: I read you, Captain Qoone.

Qoone: There's big trouble in Inwood Hill Park. A Super Cyber Demon Gear unit soldier is attacking in the playground. I've already sent the other Cosmo Cats after him, but they're gonna need you. Don't worry. I'll take care of the babies.

Eris: Thanks, Captain.

[We cut to outside the booth; a bright red flash is briefly shown; Eris, as Cosmo Red, comes out of the booth, checks to see if the coast is clear, then sets off; unknown to her, photos print out]

[Inwood Hill Park, Thursday, July 5th, 12:33pm]

[Kio, Manami, Aoi, and Antonia look around for the Super CDG unit soldier]

Antonia: Are you sure these are the coordinates Captain Qoone gave us?

Aoi: Positive. Manami, did you run a make on the perp?

Manami: [looks at a rap sheet on her iPad] His name's Ricardo Celentano, an ex-high school teacher. Sh*thead did a dime in Greenhaven for raping a student. Poor girl was only 15 years old.

Kio: Not in front of Antonia!

Antonia: I'm 14, Kio. If more people my age knew the facts, they wouldn't happen as often.

Manami: Anyway, Ricky got lucky he didn't get shanked in prison. You know how inmates feel about sex offenders.

Ricky: What's that about me?!

[Ricky Celentano himself (played by Matthew Gray Gubler) flies into the scene in a Super CDG unit]

Ricky: That little bitch was left unpunished for aiding her upperclassmen in the senior prank, dismantling my car.

Kio: When she testified against you, she claimed she was tricked into it. She got off the hook after she squealed on the senior pranksters.

Ricky: The principal should've punished everyone involved in that prank. Leaving one off the hook was just asking for trouble. I couldn't take chances that that girl was gonna take part in another senior prank. That's why on the last day that school year, she paid the price.

Aoi: Why the school board ever hired a skeptical teacher like you in the first place is beyond us. In case you don't know, your victim has had a clean record of behavior since preschool. And she still maintains this record in college.

Ricky: [laughs] That's a laugh. But enough of that! [whips out his unit's swords] Mr. Westcott is paying me handsomely to off you Cosmo Cats!

Kio: Time to go to work, girls!

Kio, Manami, Aoi, and Antonia: [as they raise their pendants] Cosmo Power!

[They all get suited up, then charge at Ricky and fight him]

[Back at the arcade, Luci walks up to the photo booth and sees the photos that were printed out after Eris left; she grabs them and takes a closer look; the photos show Eris' transformation to Cosmo Red in four frames]

Luci: [in her mind] No way! It's Eris! She's one of the Cosmo Cats! And the leader, no less. Hmm...

[Back at the park, the other four Cosmo Cats continue fighting Ricky with their weapons]

[Ricky suddenly strikes each Cosmo Cat w/his swords]

Ricky: Quantum Cannon!

[Suddenly, before he is about to fire his Quantum Cannon, Eris bursts in with her Cosmo Hammer; the roar of a tiger is heard]

Eris: Tiger Fury!

[She slams Ricky with her hammer hard]

Kio: Eris!

Eris: You're under arrest, you sick man!

Ricky: Not if I kill you first, Cosmo Red!

[He charges at Eris; both fight with their weapons]

Eris: I'm giving you one last chance! Give up, or we won't show mercy!

Ricky: Empty threats coming from a wimpy detective.

[Eris punches him in the face]

Ricky: [as a demonic circle appears before him] This battle isn't over, Cosmo Cats! I'll get you yet!

[He leaps through the circle and vanishes]

Manami: Damn it!

Eris: Are you guys all right?

Antonia: Yeah. Thanks, Miss Eris.

Kio: Ricky was tough.

Eris: Come on, guys. We gotta get back to the warehouse.

[They exit the scene]

[132 Madison Street, 1:03pm]

[In the nursery, Eris, Aoi, and Manami breastfeed their babies while Kio and Antonia play chess]

Kio: If I were you, I'd think twice about that move. [advances his rook and checks Antonia's king] Check.

Antonia: Good move, Kio. [moves her bishop] Checkmate.

Kio: [sighs] How 'bout a game of poker?

Antonia: You're on.

[They move their chess set and pick up a deck of 52 cards; Kio shuffles the deck and deals five cards per player]

Kio: [discards two cards and draws two from the deck] I've got you this time.

Antonia: [swaps one card for another] We'll see.

[After a moment of pause, Kio reveals his hand:]

Kio: Three 7s, two kings. Full house.

Antonia: [giggles and reveals her hand] Three 8s, two aces. Fuller house!

[Kio facepalms]

Kio: Best of three interest you?

[Antonia nods and reshuffles the deck, then deals the cards]

[Kio's wives put their babies in their cribs just as Brittany enters with an envelope with Eris' name on it]

Brittany: Hey, Eris, someone left this for you under the door.

[She hands Eris the envelope]

Eris: Thanks, Brittany. [opens the envelope and takes out a note; reads the note] "Dear Cosmo Red, I know who you are. I have something you want. Meet me at Playland Park tomorrow at noon. Anonymous writer." [crumples the letter] This letter reeks of Demonoid.

[The other wives stare at her]

Manami: What if that letter's a fake?

Eris: One way or the other, as a Cosmo Cat, I've gotta find out. [sniffs] Uh-oh.

Aoi: [picks up her daughter] Time for Mitsuki's diaper change.

[She takes Mitsuki to the changing table and puts a clothespin on her nose; she takes out a fresh diaper and wipes, tosses Mitsuki's dirty diaper in the trash, carefully wipes Mitsuki's rear end clean, tosses the wipes in the trash, and gives Mitsuki the fresh diaper after sprinkling baby powder; she removes her clothespin]

Brittany: Are you classically trained in this, Aoi?

Aoi: [puts Mitsuki back into her crib] After we got pregnant, we took a few tutorials in diaper changing.

[Eris takes another look at the note and thinks for a moment]

[Playland Park, Rye, NY, Friday, July 6th, 11:59am]

[Eris waits by the ticket booth; she looks at the clock on her iPhone]

Eris: Where are those Demonoids?

[Suddenly, Ken's car approaches; our comes Luci]

Luci: Thanks, Ken! See you at 5:00!

[She shuts the door; Ken drives off; Luci runs up to Eris]

Luci: Hi, Eris!

Eris: Hi, Luci. Just waiting for someone.

Luci: I'm right here.

Eris: No, I mean someone in particular. They sent me a note telling me to meet them here at noon. Wait, does your brother know you're here?

Luci: Yes. He just dropped me off. Mom gave me permission. You know, for a Cosmo Cat, you're awfully impatient.

Eris: It's not that I want them to show up. It's just that-- Wait, who told you I was a Cosmo Cat?

Luci: No one. Eris, I slipped you that note.

Eris: Oh? If you think I'm a Cosmo Cat, prove it.

Luci: Easily done.

[She extracts the photos of Eris transforming from her pocket]

Luci: You gotta be careful when going into a photo booth. What if someone got out in a hurry before you went in?

Eris: [looks at the photos] Oh, no! [facepalms] I'm such a moron!

[Luci laughs]

Luci: [to the ticket booth; hands the clerk some money] Two tickets, please.

[Later, Eris and Luci spend the next five hours having fun at Playland; they ride the rides, play games (at the booths and the arcade), win prizes, and have lunch; at 4:55pm, the two sit on a bench; Eris sighs]

Luci: [holds out a stick of cotton candy] Want some?

Eris: No, thanks.

Luci: Wanna go back to the arcade?

Eris: No, thanks. Besides, Ken's gonna be here in less than five minutes.

Luci: Look, I don't wanna keep sending you notes in person. [writes down her number on a piece of paper and hands it to Eris] So I want you to have this.

Eris: Your number?

Luci: That way, we'll keep in touch.

Eris: Hmm. Okay.

[She adds Luci to her contacts on her iPhone]

Eris: Just don't tell anyone I'm a Cosmo Cat. I have a reputation to uphold.

Luci: After I burn the photo, even if I do tell, no one will believe me.

[She gets a text from Ken: "I'm in the parking lot!"]

Luci: Oh, that's Ken. Gotta go, Eris! See ya tomorrow!

[She runs off]

Eris: Bye.

[She walks up to the Nathan's booth]

Eris: Two hot dogs, cheese fries, and a Diet Coke, please.

[132 Madison Street, Saturday, July 7th, 9:32am]

[Eris' group is having breakfast]

Qoone: You know, Eris, you can't keep catering to Luci's every need. You have obligations as a Cosmo Cat and as a mother. Pretty soon, you're gonna have to put your foot down. Besides, you could use the practice for when Mitsuki gets older.

Eris: You're right, Captain Qoone. But then again, what if she starts telling everyone my secret?

[She gets a text from Luci: "Meet me at Dave & Busters at 10:30."]

Eris: [sighs] All right, Luci. Keep an eye on Miyu for me, okay, Kio?

Kio: You got it.

Eris: See ya later!

[She exits]

[Dave & Busters, 11:00am]

[Eris and Luci play the many games, winning numerous tickets; in most of the PvP arcade games they play, Luci wins; at around 3:00, the two head outside with their bags of prizes]

Luci: Dave & Busters is so much fun! I loved the arcade.

Eris: Uh-huh.

Luci: Hey, Eris, I know you're a little tired, but could I ask for one more favor? Then I'll burn the photo, and I'll never page you to have fun with me again unless you're really in the mood.

Eris: Name it.

[Luci looks up at the moon]

Luci: I want a rock.

Eris: Sure. Any kind in particular?

Luci: I want one... from the moon.

[Eris suddenly remembers what Qoone told her]

Qoone: [in Eris' mind] Pretty soon, you're gonna have to put your foot down.

Eris: Just one rock? You might as well ask for the whole moon! [growls] You know, for an early teen, you're spoiled rotten! Do you think I have nothing else to do than to drag you around New York City and have fun?! [calmly] Look, I'm a Cosmo Cat and a mother. I need to be with my daughter and husband as much as possible. And as a Cosmo Cat, it's my duty to protect people in danger. But instead, I'm chaperoning for you! You know what? Forget it! Keep the damn photo! Tell the whole world if you want to! I have more important things to think about. [leaves with her bag]

Luci: Eris, wait! Eris! [sighs and tears up] Idiot!

[As Eris rushes to the end of the next block, she screams to the sky in frustration]

[Back in front of Dave & Busters, Ken's car approaches; Luci gets inside]

Ken: Had fun?

Luci: [shuts the door] Yeah.

Ken: What's the matter? You look a little upset.

Luci: It's Eris. Just before she left, she started ranting and raving.

Ken: She was just tired. That's all. Plus, she needs to focus more on taking care of her baby and protecting Earth.

Luci: Wait, you knew she was a Cosmo Cat?

Ken: Yeah. I just didn't wanna-- Hold on. How'd you know she was a Cosmo Cat?

[She shows Ken the photos]

Luci: She transformed in the photo booth two days ago. It caught her transformation frame by frame. I threatened to expose her if I didn't invite her to play. And I tried to close our deal by asking her for a moon rock, but she just yelled and left.

Ken: Sis, that's blackmail.

Luci: I know, but since middle school ended, a lot of my classmates left Cape Mery. Plus, I didn't wanna feel like I was pestering Anna again, so I let her be. [sniffles] I just wanted Eris to be my friend. I wasn't really gonna expose her.

Ken: But what's the deal with the moon rock?

Luci: The truth is,... A week before I graduated, one of my classmates got sick. He died the next day. On his deathbed, I promised him I'd get him a rock from the moon like he wanted. He'd always dreamed of becoming an astronaut and going to the moon like his dad. I would've told Eris, but she left before I could tell her.

Ken: [pats his sister on the head] When we get back to our hotel, I'll call her. I'm sure she'll understand. But I hope you learned that blackmail is a bad idea.

Luci: Yes, Ken.

Ken: I won't say anything to Mom or Dad, but just don't do it again.

Luci: I promise, Ken.

[Ken drives off]

[Back at the warehouse, in the nursery, Eris looks down on baby Miyu in her crib; she picks her up and carries her in her arms]

Eris: Miyu, I hope you don't end up as spoiled rotten as Luci. Mommy just wants what's best for you. You and your siblings.

[She gives her daughter a kiss on the forehead just as Kio enters]

Kio: You okay, Eris?

Eris: Yeah. I just can't stop thinking about Luci. The nerve.

Kio: I'm sure she just wanted to get to know you better.

Eris: [puts Miyu back in her crib] But she didn't have to blackmail me. All she had to do was ask.

[Her iPhone buzzes]

Eris: I'll bet it's Luci again.

[She takes out her phone and sees the caller ID: Ken Robbins]

Eris: Hmm? [picks up] Yes, Ken?

Ken: Hi, Eris. Sorry to disturb you.

Eris: Ken, would you please tell your sister to--

Ken: Actually, there's something you should know. You see, after graduation, a lot of Luci's classmates moved away. She doesn't have many friends. She needed some New York friends. As for the moon rock, she wanted to fulfill a promise she made to an old friend on his deathbed. She wanted to a rock from the moon to bring to his grave.

[Eris trembles]

Ken: Are you all right, Eris?

Eris: Just fine. I gotta go. Oh, and tell Luci for me that I'm sorry for yelling at her earlier. Bye. [hangs up] I gotta get to the ship! Kio, take care of Miyu while I'm gone.

[She rushes out of the nursery]

Kio: Eris, wait! What's going on?!

[Eris rushes to the orbital elevator; suddenly, Qoone runs up to her]

Qoone: Eris, where are you going?

Eris: I took your advice about putting my foot down, Captain. But it's only making me feel worse. Now I understand why Luci wanted to have fun with me. I'm going to the moon. I've gotta keep my end of the bargain!

[She rushes into the elevator; later, Eris' ship soars out of Earth all the way to the moon]

[Central Park, Sunday, July 8th, 11:32am]

[Ken and Luci have a picnic; they look at photographs of Luci's classmates in middle school]

Luci: I really miss these guys. It's sad none of them are coming to the same high school I'm gonna attend.

[She looks at a photo of one teenage boy in particular]

Ken: Oh. This is the one that died.

Luci: His name was Fred Jergens. [to the photo] Don't worry, Fred. As soon as I get that moon rock, I'll bring it to your grave, and you can finally rest in peace. I'll make you proud.

[The text on the bottom of the photo reads Frederick Jergens - 2004-2018]

[Unknown to the Robbins, Ricky Celentano (still in his unit) watches them from the branch of a nearby tree]

Ricky: Mr. Westcott will reward me handsomely if I bring that kid into his sub to make into a slave. First things first, get big bro outta the way.

[He points a regular gun at Ken; suddenly, Luci looks up]

Luci: GUN!

[Ricky pulls the trigger, but Ken and Luci jump out of the way to avoid the bullet]

Ken: We gotta get outta here!

Luci: [sends a text to Eris] I'll send for Eris!

[Back at the warehouse, Eris gets a text from Luci: "Central Park. A man tried to shoot me and Ken. HELP!"]

Eris: Ken and Luci are in trouble! Guys, we gotta save 'em!

[She, Kio, and the other three girls rush out of the warehouse; Chayka suddenly blocks their path]

Chayka: Before you go, you're gonna need this.

[She hands Eris a new Cosmo Cell]

Chayka: This Cosmo Cell will give you access to a new weapon for the Cosmo MagnaDroid: The Cosmo Claws. One scratch, and the enemy is history.

Eris: Thanks, Chayka.

[She and the other four exit]

[Back at Central Park, Ken and Luci try their best to evade Ricky; they hide behind a tree far from Ricky]

Ricky: Come on, buddy. I just want the girl.

Ken: We gotta be careful, Luci. That guy did 10 years in prison for touching an innocent teenager in a bad way.

Luci: Gross me out.

Ricky: Are you gonna give me the girl, or do I have to make you?

[He suddenly notice the tree and points his swords at the two siblings]

Ricky: I have you now! Give me the girl!

Luci: Leave us alone, you bad-touching bully!

Ken: What do you want my sister for, anyway?

Ricky: This is classified information, but neither of you will live to tell anyone, so why not? Mr. Westcott seeks youthful female soldiers to join his army of Demonoids. And your little sister is just what we need.

Luci: Forget it, freak! I can barely fight, let alone join those sick Demonoids!

Ricky: Maybe, but once we take you in, that'll all change. But first, I'm gonna kill your brother.

[He inches toward Ken with his swords and is about to strike him, when suddenly, the Cosmo Cats burst in and strike him with their weapons]

Eris: Why don't you pick on someone your own size, Ricky?!

Ricky: You again!

Luci: Cosmo Cats!

Eris: Ken! Luci! Get outta there! We'll handle him!

Ken: Let's go.

[He and Luci exit the scene]

Ricky: Damn you!

Eris: Luci may have been a little pest, but at least she has a good excuse! But there's no excuse for you trying to kidnap her after you shattered the life of a youth long before!

Ricky: [whips out his swords] Try me!

[He and the Cosmo Cats fight with their weapons over the next few minutes as Ken and Luci watch]

Luci: They're so cool! Go, Cosmo Cats!

[The Cosmo Cats roar like their respective feline and charge at Ricky]

Cosmo Cats: Feline Frenzy!

[They each pounce and strike Ricky w/their claws]

Ricky: Giga Beam!

[The Giga Beam hits him, making him grow giant-sized]

Ricky: I knew it'd work on human beings!

Eris: Cosmo MagnaDroid, energize!

[The Cosmo MagnaShip appears and combines with Eris' ship and CatiEarth One to form the Cosmo MagnaDroid; the Cosmo Cats jump into the cockpit]

Eris: All right, Ricky. I'll teach you to pick on an innocent teenager! [inserts the new Cosmo Cell into the controls] Cosmo Cell! Cosmo Claws, activate!

[Outside, the MagnaDroid is equipped with red metallic tiger claws]

Ricky: Oh, how cute. You got a new toy. Big whoop! I can take ya!

[He charges at the MagnaDroid with his swords, but the MagnaDroid intercepts with its Cosmo Claws]

Ricky: [laughs] You got guts, I'll admit. Shame that girl I hurt didn't have any.

Kio: Neither do you, Ricky!

Eris: Cosmo Claws, Galactic Slash!

[The Cosmo Claws glow silver; the MagnaDroid swings its claws in an X-shape at Ricky, hitting him hard and smashing his swords to pieces; the Cosmo MagnaDroid's cannon emerges from its chest as it deploys the cannons in the palms of its hands]

All five Cosmo Cats: Cosmic Roar!

[The Cosmo MagnaDroid fires a massive blast from its cannons at Ricky]

Ricky: Quantum Cannon!

[He fires his cannon at the MagnaDroid's blast; both struggle to push each other's blast back]

Eris: Configuring autopilot! Come on, Cosmos!

[She and her team jumps out of the cockpit and to the head of the MagnaDroid; they form a pyramid and activate the jewels on their chests; they unleash laser beams that form the constellation Sagitta]

Cosmo Cats: Five-Star Finish! Sagitta!

[Sagitta, taking the form of Sagittarius, fires a glowing arrow at Ricky, hitting him hard, cancelling out his blast and causing him to take the blast from the MagnaDroid's cannons; Ricky screams, falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

Eris: Cosmo Cats, mission complete. Meow!

[Back at the Nickar, Westcott clenches his fists]

Westcott: A simple soldier with a Super CDG unit couldn't even beat the Cosmo Cats?

Mu: At least he put up a good fight against their MagnaDroid.

Westcott: This one is on you, Mu, for ever hiring him in the first place. Delta, Epsilon, take her to the brig to serve one week.

Delta and Epsilon: Yes, sir.

[They grab Mu and take her to the brig]

Westcott: [turns to LN] Where's Tomahawk?

LN: She abandoned ship to make trouble for the Cosmo Cats.

Westcott: Send Myaza to bring her back immediately. I won't allow any of the Treacherous Ten to stray from their appropriate duties.

[Back at Central Park, Ken slaps cuffs on Ricky (whose CDG unit and dog tag have been destroyed in the explosion) and hands him to NYPD officers]

Cop: Thanks, Ken. Ricardo Celentano, you're under arrest for attempted kidnapping, attempted murder, endangering the welfare of a child, and assault on ACME Crime Net detectives. You have the right to remain silent and to an attorney.

[Luci looks up at the Cosmo MagnaDroid]

Luci: Thanks, Cosmo Cats!

Eris: Happy to help, Luci!

[Suddenly, Tomahawk appears and grabs Luci]

Tomahawk: Gotcha!

Luci: Hey! Let me go!

Eris: Tomahawk!

[She and the other Cosmo Cats jump off the Cosmo MagnaDroid's head and face Tomahawk]

Tomahawk: [laughs] It's not her I want, Cosmo Cats. What I want from you is the location of the Golden Phoenix. Where is she?!

Kio: We wouldn't tell you if we knew! Now, let Luci go!

Tomahawk: [scoffs] Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. I'm looking for the Golden Phoenix, and you know where she is. Tell me, or I'll destroy you all!

[Luci stomps hard on Tomahawk's right foot; Tomahawk groans and releases Luci, who runs up to her brother]

Tomahawk: You little brat!

[She fires a blast from her break at the Robbins siblings, but suddenly, the Cosmo Cats intercept with their weapons]

Tomahawk: Curse you, Cosmo Cats!

[Suddenly, Myaza appears before her]

Tomahawk: Myaza!

Myaza: Trying to take all the glory for yourself, eh?

Tomahawk: Step aside! They'll lead me to the Golden Phoenix!

[The two Demonoids fight with their swords]

Myaza: Master Westcott has ordered me to take you back! Now, come on!

[She gets Tomahawk in a stranglehold]

Tomahawk: I'll get the Golden Phoenix yet!

[The two Demonoids vanish]

Eris: I have no idea what that was all about.

Luci: Eris!

[She runs up to Eris and embraces her]

Eris: Are you all right, Luci?

Luci: I sure am.

Eris: That was very brave of you to pry your way out of Tomahawk's grasp.

Luci: I'm surprised these robots actually feel pain.

Eris: These are no ordinary robots. That's why you gotta be careful around them. And if ever you're in trouble, you can always count on us and our friends at ACME.

[Luci smiles]

[Back at the Nickar, Westcott and LN face the Treacherous Ten; Tomahawk mutters in frustration]

Westcott: You were supposed to be fighting the Kaleido Gladiators, not each other.

Tomahawk: I had the Cosmo Cats right where I wanted them! Just one blast would have made them disclose the Golden Phoenix's location.

Myaza: Oh, shut your beak!

LN: Both of you, shut up!

Westcott: From now on, you fight the Kaleido Gladiators and only the Gladiators, and you fight them little by little. Back to your quarters. Except for you, Tomahawk. You're going to the brig for the night.

[Myaza drags Tomahawk to the brig while the rest of their team leaves]

LN: Little by little, Master?

Westcott: Until Argon is finally destroyed. I don't want the whole of the Treacherous Ten destroyed before that happens. Then I'll take his heart and construct a bigger army. Meanwhile, whatever's left of the Treacherous Ten can finish what's left of ACME whilst Savage faces the Spider Riders and I deal with the Spirit Soldiers. [snickers]

[132 Madison Street, 5:33pm]

[Luci carefully places the photographs of Eris over a lit candle and burns them until all the evidence is gone; she turns to Eris' group and Ken]

Luci: I swear, I won't tell anyone outside of ACME about the Cosmo Cats. My lips are sealed.

Eris: Thanks, Luci. Oh, before I forget...

[She takes something out of his pocket and hands it to Luci; it's a pair of moon rocks]

Luci: Oh! They're beautiful!

Eris: I picked them up from the moon last night. You can have one to take to your friend's grave, and the other one, you can keep for yourself to remember him.

Luci: Thank you.

[She and Eris embrace]

Eris: Say, how about I take you on a ride that's better than any roller coaster?

Luci: Ken?

Ken: You only live once. Go ahead.

Eris: Captain, is my ship fully fueled?

Qoone: Yes, Eris, but what for?

[Cut to outer space; Eris' ship hovers through; in the cockpit are Eris and Luci]

Eris: Cool view, huh?

Luci: Yeah. Fred would've loved this. Eris, one day, I wanna be just like you.

Eris: Well, keep dreaming and practicing, and someday, you'll become a Cosmo Cat.

[They fist-bump]

Eris: Next stop: The moons of Mars. Hang on!

[FINAL NOTE:
Ricardo Celentano was convicted of attempted kidnapping in the first degree, endangering the welfare of a child, five counts of assault in the first degree, and two counts of attempted murder in the first degree.
He was sentenced to 50 years to life imprisonment in Attica Correctional Facility, where he was stabbed to death in a fight with another inmate.]

[Clips from the next side-fic are shown]

Mia: Finally, I get a focus episode!

Anna: Actually, I do.

Brittany: Don't you two argue. Each of you needed more focus in this series, so you gotta share the next episode.

Alvin: I sense a death flag for one of the Treacherous Ten.

Mia: Next time on ACME Crime Net: ...

Anna: Quarrel. Vigilance, dedication, courage!

Last edited by TVLubber (7/08/2019 11:35 am)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera