ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/17/2018 7:05 pm  #1

Should Marc David Chapman be qualified from winning the parole and....

....get out of jail?

Should Marc David Chapman get out of jail?

"It's a lie, lie, You're telling a lie! I never know why! You don't know how to tell the truth, truth, truth, truth, You don't know how to tell the truth! Yeah!"

8/17/2018 7:07 pm  #2

Re: Should Marc David Chapman be qualified from winning the parole and....

NO! I do not want him out of jail, After he assassinated John Lennon of the Beatles. I hope Yoko Ono and the kids of John Lennon are protesting and making Marc David Chapman disqualified from winning the parole.

"It's a lie, lie, You're telling a lie! I never know why! You don't know how to tell the truth, truth, truth, truth, You don't know how to tell the truth! Yeah!"

8/19/2018 9:45 am  #3

I say keep Chapman in prison for the rest of his life. Plus, he'd been denied parole the first nine hearings. I doubt his next will be any different.

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

8/19/2018 6:50 pm  #4

TVLubber wrote:

I say keep Chapman in prison for the rest of his life. Plus, he'd been denied parole the first nine hearings. I doubt his next will be any different.

I’m with the majority. Extend his sentence for 60 more years (the rest of his life!) for a 125.5 (murder in second degree).

8/19/2018 8:32 pm  #5

no, just no, I speak as someone who has been listening to the Beatles since age 9 (okay I heard the Chipmunks Beatles album first but you gotta start somewhere) and as a cosplaying informant 

Last edited by iHeartRockapella (8/19/2018 9:51 pm)

#DOITROCKAPELLA

8/23/2018 8:20 pm  #6

I got good news, He has been disqualified for the 10th time!

Board footera