ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2016 2:52 pm  #1

Side-Fic 249: The Xenon Quest Pt. 6

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Alvin: Hey, everyone! The show's gonna start soon! Remember to watch in a brightly lit room, and don't sit too close to the monitor.

[Charizard roars]

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[Clips from the previous side-fic are shown]

Narrator: Last time, after a long scuffle against one of Prescott's demons, Alvin challenged Drake, the leader of the Orange Crew, to an all-important battle for the eighth and final component of the long-sought-after Xenon Crystal. The battle started off well in Alvin's favor as Sylveon beat Ditto, Chesnaught walloped Steelix, and despite Cryogonal's defeat, Dusknoir defeated Gengar. But after the field change, Drake's Venusaur proved too much for Dusknoir, causing Alvin to switch to Charizard. The two Pokémon collided with each other head-on, creating an explosion! But once the smoke clears, we'll know who is left standing.

[Pummelo Stadium, Sunday, August 21st, 10:15am]

[The smoke still has yet to clear]

Announcer: That tremendous rumble between the Fire-type and Grass-type starters of the Kanto region caused a massive implosion, and the smoke still hasn't cleared. But in a moment, we'll find out if any of them are left standing.

[After the smoke clears, both Charizard and Venusaur, despite taking recoil damage, are still standing, but exhausted]

Announcer: Both Charizard and Venusaur are exhausted but still standing!

Alvin: Okay, Charizard. Venusaur's weakening. Use Flamethrower!

[Charizard raises his right hand (with a "hang on a second" expression), then points at Venusaur, who slowly faints]

Venusaur: [weakly] Saur...

Referee: Venusaur is unable to battle. Charizard wins!

[Applause]

[Charizard roars triumphantly]

Alvin: Awesome job, Charizard! [recalls Charizard] You can rest for now.

Drake: [recalls Venusaur] Venusaur, return! You did good work. I thought for a moment you'd have an edge on a grassy field. Oh, well. [to Alvin] Well, my friend, judging from your skills, it looks as though you might get the crystal after all. But once you see this Pokémon, you'll be in for a shock! [tosses another Pokéball] Go!

[Out of the ball comes an Electivire]

Electivire: Electivire!

Announcer: Drake has chosen Electivire, who's been on a long winning streak after evolving from Electabuzz last season.

Alvin: Your Electivire looks awesome, Drake, just like my brother's. But let's see if it can brave a Grass-type! [tosses another Pokéball] Chesnaught, I choose you!

[Out of the ball comes his Chesnaught]

Chesnaught: Chesnaught!

Announcer: Alvin has gone back to Chesnaught, who hopefully has recovered from battling Steelix earlier.

Theodore: Good choice. Grass-types have a bit of an advantage over Electric-types. Plus, even if Electivire tries to use moves like Thunder Punch, Chesnaught can block it with Spiky Shield and also damage Electivire.

Simon: That's true, Theodore, but Chesnaught evolved just yesterday, and the announcer said that Electivire evolved a year ago. The latter may have more experience.

Sora: Chesnaught can handle it, just like when it beat Jynx yesterday, and it was an Ice-and-Psychic-type.

Alvin: Chesnaught, Bulk Up!

[Chesnaught powers up w/Bulk Up]

Drake: That's only delaying the inevitable. Electivire, Thunder!

[Electivire fires Thunder at Chesnaught, but Chesnaught breaks free]

Alvin: So far, so good. Use Drain Punch!

[Chesnaught strikes Electivire w/Drain Punch and drains its power]

Announcer: Thanks to Bulk Up, Chesnaught's Drain Punch has drained Electivire a great deal.

Drake: Electivire, Fire Punch!

Alvin: Chesnaught, Spiky Shield!

[Electivire, flaming fist ready, charges at Chesnaught and strikes it w/Fire Punch before it can use Spiky Shield]

Alvin: Aw, man. I forgot how fast Electivire can be!

[Chesnaught suffers from a burn ailment]

Announcer: What a shocker! Electivire's Fire Punch has burned Chesnaught and has cut its physical moves by 50%. This doesn't look good for the challenger.

Drake: Electivire, Thunder Punch!

[Electivire strikes Chesnaught w/Thunder Punch; Chesnaught faints]

Alvin: Chesnaught!

Referee: Chesnaught is unable to battle. Electivire wins!

[Applause]

Alvin: [recalls Chesnaught] Chesnaught, return! Good try, buddy.

Layla: Alvin, there's still one Pokémon you haven't used yet. Maybe you should use it.

Alvin: You're right, Layla. I gotta go with a fresh Pokémon. [tosses another Pokéball] Hydreigon, I choose you!

[Out of the ball comes his Hydreigon]

Hydreigon: Hydreigon!

Announcer: A wise move on Alvin's part, as he chooses the only Dragon-type in his current party: Hydreigon.

Alvin: Use Dragon Pulse!

[Hydreigon fires Dragon Pulse at Electivire, hitting it]

Drake: Electivire, Focus Punch!

[Electivire prepares Focus Punch]

Electivire: Vire...

Announcer: Electivire is preparing Focus Punch, but if it gets hit, it won't work.

Alvin: Hydreigon, Dark Pulse!

[Hydreigon fires Dark Pulse at Electivire, hitting it, and causing it to lose focus]

Announcer: As expected, Electivire has lost its focus.

Drake: Thunder!

Electivire: Electivire!

[It fires Thunder at Hydreigon, zapping it]

Announcer: Alvin had better think of something quickly, or I hope he likes Hydreigon extra-crispy.

Alvin: I'll stick with original recipe. Hydreigon, Dark Pulse once more!

[Hydreigon fires Dark Pulse at Electivire, hitting it and stopping Thunder]

Announcer: A remarkable move as Hydreigon frees itself from Electivire's Thunder!

Drake: [in his mind] I never expected a Hydreigon at such a high level.

Alvin: Hydreigon, finish it off with Head Smash!

Drake: Hurry, Electivire! Focus Punch!

[Hydreigon charges at Electivire, then strikes it hard w/Head Smash before it can even use Focus Punch; Electivire faints]

Hydreigon: Dreigon!

Referee: Electivire is unable to battle. Hydreigon wins!

[Applause]

Announcer: Out goes Electivire! What an excellent display of both offense and defense by Hydreigon! Truly remarkable.

[The crowd chants "Alvin!"]

Announcer: And listen to that crowd! The challenger sure has proven himself to be a popular trainer. With four Pokémon left, Alvin is only one Pokémon away from victory. But like in all his previous battles, Drake has saved his best for last. How will Alvin fare against it?

[Drake recalls Electivire, then takes the Pokéball from around his neck]

Drake: Well, this is it, old friend. You may be my last Pokémon, but with you, this battle has only begun. [tosses the ball] Go!

[Out of the ball comes his Dragonite]

[Dragonite roars]

[Eye-catch]

Gang: Who's that Pokémon?!

Last edited by TVLubber (7/17/2017 9:13 am)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

9/14/2016 9:04 pm  #2

Re: Side-Fic 249: The Xenon Quest Pt. 6

Gang: It's Charizard!

[Charizard roars]

[Cut back to the stadium; Alvin gazes at Dragonite]

Alvin: Dragonite. I had a feeling about this. [looks up Dragonite]

Dextette: Dragonite, the Dragon Pokémon, and the evolved form of Dragonair. Dragonite is said to make its home somewhere in the sea. It guides crews of shipwrecks to shore.

Alvin: [in his mind] Gotta stay strong here. If Ash can beat this guy, so can I. And it's a good thing I'm using a Dragon-type, too. I just hope Hydreigon's still got enough energy after fighting Electivire. [aloud] Hydreigon, use Head Smash!

[Hydreigon charges at Dragonite]

Drake: Dragonite, fight back with Iron Tail!

[Dragonite knocks Hydreigon back w/Iron Tail; Hydreigon hits the sand]

Alvin: You okay, Hydreigon?

Hydreigon: [gets back up] Drei!

Alvin: All right! Use Dragon Pulse!

[Hydreigon fires Dragon Pulse at Dragonite, who dodges]

Drake: Dragon Rush!

[Dragonite charges at Hydreigon]

Alvin: Dodge it and use Dark Pulse!

[Hydreigon dodges, then fires Dark Pulse at Dragonite, hitting it]

Alvin: Yes! Nice shot! Now, let's try Draco Meteor!

[Hydreigon fires Draco Meteor up in the sky; it explodes into falling meteors]

Drake: Dodge 'em, Dragonite!

[Dragonite flies past each meteor, but one hits it hard]

Alvin: Just one meteor is super-effective against a Dragon-type like Dragonite.

Drake: But one won't be enough to win, Alvin. Dragonite, use Dragon Rush once more!

Alvin: Hydreigon, Head Smash!

[Both Pokémon charge at and strike each other w/their attacks]

Announcer: Two powerful super-effective blows have been landed! If Dragonite goes down, this match is over!

[Both Pokémon are out of breath; Hydreigon, having used Head Smash, takes massive recoil damage and faints]

Hydreigon: Hydreigon...

Referee: Hydreigon is unable to battle. Dragonite wins!

[Applause]

Alvin: Hydreigon, thanks for the help. You did your job in weakening it. The rest of my Pokémon will have to use teamwork to beat Dragonite. [recalls Hydreigon] Return!

Announcer: Despite Hydreigon's loss, Dragonite is currently worn out from taking two super-effective hits.

Brittany: Alvin's got three left. He can still do this.

Sora: You can win this, Alvin!

Alvin: [tosses a Pokéball] Dusknoir, I choose you!

[Out of the ball comes Dusknoir]

Dusknoir: Dusknoir!

Announcer: Alvin has chosen Dusknoir to face Dragonite. We'll have to see whether or not it's worn out from battling Venusaur and Gengar.

Alvin: Dusknoir, use Ice Punch!

[Dusknoir flies toward Dragonite]

Drake: Dragonite, use Dragon Rush!

[Dragonite strikes Dusknoir w/Dragon Rush, making it flinch]

Announcer: Dragon Rush's side-effect kicked in, making Dusknoir flinch before it can even use Ice Punch!

Alvin: Dusknoir, Shadow Punch!

[Dusknoir strikes Dragonite w/Shadow Punch]

Alvin: Keep it up, Dusknoir! Shadow Ball!

[Dusknoir fires Shadow Ball at Dragonite, hitting it]

Drake: Dragonite, Iron Tail!

[Dragonite strikes Dusknoir w/Iron Tail and sends it flying]

Announcer: With a flick of its scaly Iron Tail, Dragonite sends Dusknoir flying!

Alvin: Dusknoir, hang on! Hyper Beam!

[Dusknoir fires Hyper Beam at Dragonite]

Announcer: Can Dragonite withstand this move?!

[Dragonite takes to the sky, dodging the Hyper Beam]

Alvin: No way!

Drake: All right, Dragonite! Finish it with Thunder!

[Dragonite fires Thunder at Dusknoir, zapping it; Dusknoir faints]

Announcer: Dragonite's Thunder has sent Dusknoir sizzling!

Referee: Dusknoir is unable to battle. Dragonite wins!

[Applause]

Alvin: At least you helped weaken it, Dusknoir. Thanks for helping out. [recalls Dusknoir] Return!

Drake: Dragonite, I know you're exhausted, but the rest of Alvin's Pokémon are still a little worn out from earlier battles. I'm counting on you.

[Dragonite nods]

Alvin: [in his mind] I haven't lost yet. I still have a Fairy-type ready to go. There's almost no way she can lose to a Dragon-type. [aloud; tosses a Pokéball] Sylveon, I choose you!

[Out of the ball comes his Sylveon]

Sylveon: Sylveon!

Announcer: Alvin's going with Sylveon, a Fairy-type that can't be affected by Dragon-type moves. The challenger may have the edge in this round, but based on what we've seen so far, Dragonite has used a Steel-type move, and that could mean trouble. But only time will tell.

Drake: Don't think Sylveon will beat Dragonite based on type alone. Dragonite, Iron Tail!

[Dragonite's tail glows as it flies toward Sylveon]

Alvin: Sylveon, use your Iron Tail!

[Sylveon and Dragonite strike each other w/Iron Tail; both hit the ground, then pant heavily]

Announcer: OH! Major damage from both Pokémon! But Sylveon looks pretty worn out. Maybe it hasn't fully recovered after battling Ditto earlier.

Alvin: Sylveon, give it a taste of Moonblast!

Sylveon: Syl! [fires Moonblast at Dragonite] Sylveon!

[Dragonite takes the blast hard]

Announcer: Whoa! Direct hit! Is Moonblast super-effective enough to defeat Dragonite?

[Dragonite shakes off the damage]

Drake: Not quite enough. Dragonite, Thunder!

[Dragonite fires Thunder at Sylveon, who dodges]

Alvin: Sylveon's much too quick for it, Drake. Iron Tail!

[Sylveon strikes Dragonite w/Iron Tail, then lands on the ground, running low on breath]

Announcer: Despite dealing Dragonite serious damage, Sylveon's running low, but after all that beating it's taken, it simply refuses to back down!

Alvin: One last shot! Sylveon!

Drake: Dragonite!

Alvin and Drake: Hyper Beam!

[Sylveon and Dragonite fire Hyper Beam at each other]

Announcer: Alvin and Drake each call for their respective Pokémon's most powerful attack! But Sylveon's beam powered by Pixelate, it could spell disaster for Dragonite!

[Both Pokémon take the blast from each other's Hyper Beam]

Drake: I really gotta hand it to you, Alvin. You've got guts.

Alvin: Thanks, Drake. But I owe it all to my gutsy Pokémon.

Announcer: Both Sylveon and Dragonite have taken massive damage from each other's Hyper Beam, but which one will emerge triumphant? If Dragonite goes down, this match is over. If only Sylveon goes down, the match continues.

[Sylveon and Dragonite glare at each other; Sylveon then faints]

Sylveon: Syl...

Alvin: Sylveon!

Referee: Sylveon is unable to battle. Dragonite wins!

[Applause]

Announcer: The match continues on! Sylveon proved to be a worthy opponent, but a type advantage just wasn't enough to take down Dragonite. That's the third consecutive opponent Dragonite has knocked out, and now, both trainers are down to their last Pokémon. The final round will decide the match.

[Alvin recalls Sylveon]

Alvin: I'm very proud of you, Sylveon. Charizard'll take it from here.

Rosetta: Poor Alvin. Dragonite's knocked out three in a row. Who knows how what Dragonite will do to Charizard?

Simon: Probably not enough, Rosetta, 'cause Dragonite's getting exhausted.

May: Yeah. Plus, it used Hyper Beam, so it needs time to recharge.

Jeanette: But it took a bunch of super-effective moves to wear Dragonite down. The only super-effective move Charizard knows is Dragon Claw, and it might not be enough, even if Blaze kicks in.

Brittany: It might if Charizard Mega-Evolves.

Simon: That's right. As a normal Charizard, his ability is Blaze, but as Mega Charizard, he has Tough Claws, which boosts contact moves by 33%. But Alvin and Charizard have to be in perfect sync if they're to do it.

Alvin: [extracts his last Pokéball] You're my last hope, buddy. [tosses his last Pokéball] Charizard, I choose you!

[Out of the ball comes his Charizard; Charizard roars]

Announcer: Alvin's final Pokémon is Charizard. Is it now all fired up after battling Venusaur? We'll find out soon enough.

Drake: You're lucky Dragonite can't make a move right after a successful Hyper Beam. But Dragonite knows how to tough it out.

Alvin: Charizard can finish this without a hitch. Right, Charizard?

[Charizard roars in agreement]

Alvin: All right! Let's win this! Dragon Claw!

[Charizard charges at Dragonite]

Announcer: Here comes Dragon Claw! This could be it for Dragonite!

[Charizard strikes Dragonite w/Dragon Claw; Dragonite growls]

Announcer: Fans, this is unbelievable! Charizard's Dragon Claw has only made Dragonite mad!

Alvin: Yikes. Charizard, Flamethrower!

[Charizard fires Flamethrower at Dragonite, who takes to the sky to dodge]

Alvin: Boy, is it fast!

Drake: Dragonite, use Dragon Rush once more!

[Dragonite charges at Charizard and strikes w/Dragon Rush; Charizard hits the ground]

Alvin: Charizard!

Drake: Dragonite, use Thunder!

[Dragonite fires Thunder at Charizard, zapping him]

Sora: This doesn't look good. Charizard's a Flying-type, and Flying-types are weak against Electric-type moves!

Mia: He's in trouble!

Alvin: Come on, Charizard! Tough it out!

[Charizard opens his eyes, breaks free from Thunder, and becomes enraged by Blaze]

Announcer: That Thunder really made Charizard angry! Now its Blaze ability has kicked in, meaning its Fire-type moves will be boosted!

Alvin: Flare Blitz!

[Charizard strikes Dragonite w/Flare Blitz; Dragonite hits the ground and suffers a burn ailment]

Announcer: Flare Blitz has left Dragonite with a burn! How will it pull through?!

Drake: Hyper Beam!

[Dragonite fires Hyper Beam at Charizard]

Alvin: Flamethrower!

[Charizard fires Flamethrower at Dragonite; both attacks collide with each other]

Announcer: Another attack collision! But something's gotta give!

Alvin: Charizard, full power!

[Charizard empowers Flamethrower]

Drake: Dragonite, full power!

[Dragonite empowers Hyper Beam; both attacks expand and cause a massive explosion]

Announcer: A massive explosion! The crowd is in awe! But once the smoke clears, which of the two Pokémon will remain standing?

[After the smoke clears, Dragonite is still airborne, but Charizard is on the ground, almost knocked out]

Announcer: Charizard is down!

Sora: [in tears] No. Charizard can't lose. We're only one subcrystal away from completing the Xenon Crystal. It's just not fair. [starts to cry]

Layla: [puts her arms around Sora] There, now, Sora. It's nothing to cry over. I'm sure we'll be able to find an alternative solution to defeating Prescott and Soprano.

Sora: Alternative solution? Layla, we've come too far to let this mission be for nothing.

Alvin: It won't be, Sora, because we've proven a lot in our quest to find the Xenon subcrystals.

[He has flashbacks of the gang's adventure in the Orange Archipelago]

Alvin: We've been through many Pokémon battles, many treks, and many dangerous situations, and we pulled through every one of them.

[Back to the present]

Alvin: So what if we don't get the last crystal? We've already improved enough to beat our enemies back home. The other Spider Riders and I still have the power inside us. No evil can destroy it. Besides, this battle isn't even close to finished.

[Charizard slowly gets back on its feet, then turns to Alvin and nods with a smile]

Alvin: I hear ya. All righty, then.

[Charizard faces Dragonite]

Announcer: Charizard is now back in the game! But what can it do to beat the exhausted Dragonite?!

Alvin: Charizard, it's time to go Mega!

[His Key Stone reacts, as does Charizard's Charizardite; Charizard roars ferociously as it Mega-Evolves]

Announcer: Amazing! Charizard has shown the entire arena incredible fighting spirit as it assumes its Mega stage!

Drake: Mega Evolution-- Fascinating. I wish Dragonite could've had that kind of power.

Alvin: Now for the real battle!

[The rest of the gang cheers for Alvin and Charizard; the crowd chants "Alvin!" and "Charizard!"]

Alvin: Charizard, use Dragon Claw!

[Charizard charges at Dragonite and strikes it w/Dragon Claw]

Drake: It's more powerful than I thought! Dragonite, Thunder!

[Dragonite fires Thunder at Charizard, but Charizard dodges and wildly strikes Dragonite w/a new move]

Drake: Where'd that move come from?!

Simon: Alvin, Charizard's just learned Outrage!

Alvin: I thought so! Charizard, give Dragonite another taste of Outrage!

[Charizard strikes Dragonite w/Outrage again, then becomes confused]

Alvin: Outrage's side-effect. Charizard's confused. But he can get through it.

Drake: Dragonite, Hyper Beam once more!

[Dragonite fires Hyper Beam at Charizard; Charizard suddenly snaps out of confusion]

Alvin: Charizard, Flamethrower!

[Charizard fires Flamethrower at Hyper Beam, blocking it, then hitting Dragonite]

Alvin: Let's finish this! Charizard, grab Dragonite and use Seismic Toss!

[Charizard grabs Dragonite and takes to the sky with it]

Announcer: Charizard has got Dragonite in a clinch! Can its Seismic Toss actually win it for Alvin?!

Drake: Dragonite, Thunder!

[Dragonite zaps Charizard w/Thunder, but Charizard spins around towards the ground; both Pokémon hit the ground hard, and the electricity from Dragonite's Thunder causes a massive explosion]

Drake: Dragonite, no!

[After the smoke clears, Charizard and Dragonite are both still standing, but out of breath]

Sora: [clasps her hands together] This is it. Come on, Alvin.

Brittany: [clasps her hands together] Please.

Alvin: [pants] It's all over, Drake.

Drake: I have to agree, Alvin. But for whom?

[Charizard and Dragonite glare at each other and growl]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[Dragonite slowly falls to the ground and faints]

Referee: Dragonite is unable to battle. Mega Charizard wins! Alvin wins the competition!

[The crowd cheers wildly; Charizard reverts to normal, roars triumphantly, and fires a victory Flamethrower]

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new Orange League champion: ALVIN SEVILLE!!

[Sora and Brittany cry tears of joy]

Brittany: He won.

Sora: They all won.

Alvin: We won. WE WON! YES!!

[He and Charizard embrace]

Alvin: Thanks, Charizard! You're the greatest!

[Charizard roars]

Drake: [recalls Dragonite] You were excellent today, Dragonite. I'm very proud of you.

[A bit later, Alvin and his entire Pokémon party stand before Drake for an award ceremony; right beside Alvin is a large concrete display w/the handprints of Alvin and his Pokémon]

Announcer: By defeating the leader of the Orange Crew, Alvin Seville has earned himself his rightful position in the Orange League Hall of Fame, as well as the coveted winner's trophy!

[Drake hands Alvin the trophy]

[Cheers and applause]

Alvin: Thank you, Drake.

Drake: No, Alvin. Thank you. Except for Ash, I've never seen such a strong-willed opponent in all my years as a Pokémon trainer. You deserve that trophy. You're an exceptional Pokémon trainer.

Alvin: And like I said before, I owe it all to my exceptional Pokémon.

[Charizard roars]

Dusknoir: Dusknoir!

Cryogonal: Cryogonal!

Hydreigon: Hydreigon!

Sylveon: Sylveon!

Alvin: Hey, guys, wanna join me in the photo for the hall of fame?

[The rest of the gang joins him]

Brittany: Congratulations, Alvin!

Sora: Your team was great!

Alvin: Aw, go on.

[The other Chipmunks and the Chipettes let out their Pokémon and join the gang for the photo]

Alvin: Smile!

[Everyone smiles as the cameraman snaps a photo of the gang]

Layla: Maybe we should put our copy on this year's Christmas card.

Simon: Mm-hmm.

Drake: Alvin, before you leave, I have one last prize for you.

[He extracts a Xenon subcrystal from his knapsack and hands it to Alvin]

Drake: The last piece of the Xenon Crystal you've been striving for. It's all yours.

Alvin: Thanks.

[He and the other Chipmunks and the Chipettes extract the other seven crystals from their backpacks]

Alvin: They're all here. All eight subcrystals!

Brittany: Now we can go back to New York!

Simon: All our hard work and determination has finally paid off.

Alvin: Thanks for everything, Drake. To be honest, this whole day beats any Christmas.

Drake: No problem. Now you guys run along. Your friends at ACME Crime Net must really miss you by now.

Alvin: Yeah. We'll never forget you, Drake.

[He and Drake shake hands]

Drake: I'l send the rest of the Orange Crew your best regards.

Alvin: We'll tell everyone at ACME the same for you.

Sora: Let's go, guys.

[They all recall their Pokémon and exit; Drake smiles]

[Cut to outside the stadium; Alvin pushes the call button on his manacle]

Alvin: Tyler, this is Alvin. Do you copy?

[Cut back to ACME Labs with Tyler, Ryan, Jeb, Hunter, the rest of the Spider Riders, the Battle Spiders, and Ash's group]

Tyler: Congratulations, Alvin! I knew you'd win!

Alvin: What? How'd you know?

Hunter: The match was broadcast all over the world. We at ACME saw everything. I'm real proud of you, little buddy.

Alvin: Thanks, Hunter.

Ryan: So I take it you found the last subcrystal?

Alvin: Yes, Ryan. We have all eight.

Tyler: Prepare the transport pads, guys. It's time to bring everyone home.

[Cut back to Pummelo Island]

Alvin: Okay, guys. Let's join hands in a circle.

[Everyone does so]

All: Home, here we come!

[They all get transported out]

[Cut back to the Palace of Victory; at the hall of fame, Alvin's picture and concrete display are placed on display]

Narrator: And so, with the help of his Pokémon friends, Alvin has won the competition, the winner's trophy, a place in the Orange Island League hall of fame, and more importantly, the final component of the Xenon Crystal. Now they're on their way home with all eight crystals on hand. Watch out, Prescott Vorstein! Nothing will stop the return of the Spider Riders!

[Clips from the next side-fic are shown]

Oracle: Welcome back, friends, and congratulations on bringing us the Xenon Crystal.

Igneous: Simon, Theodore, we need to talk.

Magma: It's very important.

Simon: What if we don't fit in?

Theodore: What if they don't like us?

Prescott: The Spider Riders are sure to go into battle after getting their powers back, so I want you and the Demonitron to lure them into Central Park and destroy them.

Vega: Yes, sir!

Tyler: With your new powers, you'll become the Super Spider Riders, the next level in the fight against crime and evil.

Hunter: Next time on ACME Crime Net: The Xenon Quest Part 7!

Shadow: Vigilance, dedication, courage!

Last edited by TVLubber (7/17/2017 9:12 am)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera