ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2017 2:50 pm  #1

Side-Fic 252: The Prison Riot Pt. 1

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Ash: Hey, everybody! It's almost showtime!

Serena: Don't forget to turn the lights on your room, and don't sit too close to the monitor.

Pikachu: Pika-Pika!

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[Prescott consults with his henchmen and an army of criminals in the new Demon Gear]

Prescott: Ladies and gentlemen, now that the last of Alto Rizzoli's legacy is out of our way, there's nothing stopping us from going after ACME Crime Net. Once they're history, we can finish where my uncle started and claim Earth as ours to plunge into chaos.

[The henchmen cheer in approval; however, Owen has a look of guilt on his face]

Prescott: Our next move is to annihilate the Pokémon trainers of the organization, and that includes Ash Ketchum and his posse.

Rawlings: That should be a piece of cake, boss. I mean, they're just kids.

Prescott: You don't know them like I do. They're not just kids. Remember, the Chipmunks and the Chipettes were kids, too, and they constantly foil our plans. Even Alvin was brave enough to bring down my uncle. Don't you see? Pokémon were what drove my uncle to his execution. And you know what? Pokémon will be the end of ACME. And I've got just the Pokémon for the job.

[He extracts a Dusk Ball from his pocket]

Owen: That wouldn't happen to be your uncle's Darkrai, would it?

Prescott: Nope. Darkrai lost its memories of Uncle Klaus and was sent back from whence it was caught. But this one is far superior. [tosses the ball] Behold!

[Out of the ball comes a Hoopa]

Prescott: I present to you all, the legendary Hoopa!

Robertson: I've heard of that critter. It has the power to warp space. It can also control and summon other Legendary Pokémon.

Prescott: Exactly. But it also has a second form: Its Unbound form.

Robertson: Which it can't use without a Prison Bottle.

Prescott: [extracts a Prison Bottle from his pocket] That's no problem. But the real problem is that after my last arrest, my Pokémon license was revoked, and given my prior history, there's no way around the red tape. Therefore, Hoopa won't ever obey me in battle.

Rawlings: Then how were you able to catch that thing?

Argon: [appears] I found it over a year ago while searching for the shards of the Xenon Crystal. Unfortunately, it won't obey me, either, seeing as I'm a demon deity.

Prescott: But I know someone Hoopa can trust. You see, late last night, I sent one of my Demon Gear users to summon these guys, not only to help out with Hoopa, but also to destroy Ketchum. [turns to his left] Ah, speak of the devil.

[Entering the base is a man in Demon Gear (played by Sebastian Beacon)]

Prescott: I present to you Deacon Hammond, a man who was on house arrest after he was convicted of murder. I yanked off his monitoring device and built him a bomb, which he used to blow up his home just after he got out. Now everyone thinks he's dead.

Hammond: Don't worry. There was nobody else inside. But no more of that. [snaps his fingers]

[Entering the base are armies of Pokémon thieves: Team Aqua...]

[Team Magma...]

[Team Galactic...]

[...and Team Plasma]

Prescott: Yes. Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Galactic, and Team Plasma.

Ghetsis: So you're Prescott Vorstein, the last of your clan left alive.

Prescott: Yes, I am. And have I got a gift for you, Ghetsis.

[He turns the Pokémon thieves' attention to Hoopa]

Ghetsis: Ah. I've been pining for a Pokémon like this while I was in jail.

Prescott: Then I don't suppose you'd like to sic this baby on Ash Ketchum in tomorrow's big battle?

Ghetsis: Whatever makes you happy, sir. Anything to send that spiteful brat to kingdom come.

Archie: All the while, the rest of us will deal with those friends of his and render him helpless.

Maxie: Until that time, our Pokémon that Mr. Hammond stole back for us will need some strict training.

Rawlings: Leave that to me. I'm a pro at this. [extracts a Pokéball] Who wants to take me on first?

[...]

Last edited by TVLubber (10/26/2017 5:59 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

1/24/2017 11:15 pm  #2

Re: Side-Fic 252: The Prison Riot Pt. 1

[ACME Crime Net HQ, Monday, January 2nd, 2017, 8:41am]

[Ash's group looks out the window with long faces; Greg approaches them]

Greg: Morning, guys. I didn't see you come in.

Ash: Morning, Greg.

Greg: Listen, I wanted to tell you that there's a convicted murderer on the loose.

Ash: Say, what?

Pikachu: Pi?

Greg: [shows a mugshot of Deacon Hammond] This is the guy: Deacon Hammond. Two weeks ago, he killed his wife and neighbor after he found out they had an affair.

Serena: That's horrible.

Bonnie: But you caught him, right?

Greg: Just an hour after the act. There were dozens of witnesses. Garcia and Watson offered him a deal, but he refused. Two nights ago, Hammond was convicted of two counts of second-degree murder. He'd been under house arrest since that night, but just yesterday, he bombed his home, and for some reason, his monitoring device isn't working.

Clemont: Wait a sec. If he was convicted of murder, he should've been in Rikers or the Tombs, not under house arrest.

Greg: It was his first offense. Garcia tried to remand him, but the judge set bail at $2,000,000 with the condition that he surrender his passport and wear a monitoring device. Guy's looking at 25 to life, but after that escape, I'd say he's looking at the full monty when we bust him.

Ash: That's good to know. By the way, we heard what happened to Soprano and the others.

Serena: I just can't believe Prescott Vorstein torturing Alto's wife turned her into the serial killer that ACME killed.

Pikachu: Pika-Pika.

Clemont: And all that led to Alto's revenge plan.

Bonnie: He held all the cards.

Greg: Well, ever since Charlotte and Julie's video of Prescott's confession made the 11:00 news on the night after they sent it to the DA's office, the city-- and practically the whole world, now feel sorry for Alto and Soprano's families and friends. We just gotta find a way to catch him.

Clemont: It could be a while before you do, Greg, and I'm afraid some of us might not be with you when you do.

Greg: What are you saying?

[Moment of pause]

Serena: I'm putting in my papers, Greg.

Greg: What?

Clemont: Same for Bonnie and me.

Bonnie: It's time.

Greg: Ash, you're your group's leader. What do you have to say about this?

Ash: I can't say no to their resignations, Greg.

Greg: What are you gonna do?

Serena: I'm gonna move on to compete in Pokémon Contests in Hoenn.

Clemont: Bonnie and I are going back to Lumiose City. I've got a gym to run. Plus, I've got a lot of inventions in the works.

Bonnie: But I'm really gonna miss working here.

Dedenne: [somberly] Denne.

Greg: When do you guys leave?

Serena: As soon as the case is over, whatever you give us today.

[The Chipmunks and the Chipettes out of their office]

Alvin: What's that I heard about someone leaving?

Ash: Morning, Al. It's Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie. After our next case, they're retiring.

Brittany: What?!

Jeanette: Oh, no.

Alvin: You guys-- You can't go.

Serena: I know.  I don't wanna leave, either, but there's a lot more to life than just ACME Crime Net. There comes a time when you gotta move on.

Clemont: Besides, you've been through this many times before.

Theodore: What are you gonna do?

Greg: Serena's gonna pursue a career in Pokémon Contests, and Clemont and Bonnie are going back to Lumiose.

Alvin: Oh, yeah. The gym. I heard Team Flare caused it some damage. Good thing your Squishy friend got rid of their leader. From what I heard, he was a monster, just like Prescott. And speaking of Prescott, I can't believe what he actually did to Alto's wife.

Greg: Well, he did do it, and for that, and all the tragic events it led to, he'll pay.

[There is a knock at the door]

Greg: Come in.

[Entering is Looker]

Ash: Hey, it's Looker!

Looker: Ash, wonderful to see you again.

[He and Ash shake hands]

Greg: Ash, you know this guy?

Ash: He's a cop.

Looker: [extracts his badge] International Police.

Greg: I'm Captain Greg Lee, ACME Crime Net.

[He and Looker shake hands]

Looker: Pleasure to meet you. I'd chat more, but this is a very serious issue. I came here to notify you of an army of escaped Pokémon thieves.

Alvin: Escaped Pokémon thieves? But Lysandre's gone. Team Flare is history.

Looker: It's not about them. It's about Teams Aqua, Magma, Galactic, and Plasma.

Ash and Alvin: WHAT?!!

Pikachu: Pika?!

Looker: In each of their separate prisons, a man sent out drones to drop weaponry while some prisoners were outside, and that caused a riot. While the prison guards were distracted, the prisoners escaped through air vents. By the time the guards got back, the prisoners were gone. However, during the last riot, one guard caught a snapshot of the suspect controlling the drones before he flew away.

[He shows the gang the snapshot of Deacon Hammond in Demon Gear holding a remote control for the drones]

Greg: It's Deacon Hammond!

Looker: Someone you know, Captain?

Greg: [shows a mugshot] Well, we know he's a convicted murderer on the run. He shot his wife and neighbor over an affair. The Chief already put out an all-points bulletin. I'll bet Prescott sent him to bust those Pokémon thieves out.

[The alarm blares]

Chief: [appears on the monitor] Detectives, we have another emergency.

Greg: We know, Chief. There's four groups of notorious Pokémon thieves on the run.

Chief: How'd you know?

Looker: I told them.

Greg: Chief, Looker. Looker, this is the Chief of ACME Crime Net.

Chief: Pleased to make your acquaintance, Looker.

Looker: Likewise.

Chief: More to the point, we have an emergency situation in Central Park. The escaped Pokémon thieves are on the attack.

[The monitor shows footage of the attack on Central Park]

Chief: And the man leading the attack is wearing unusual armor.

Greg: Hammond.

Chief: The runaway convict?

Looker: Exactly. But what kind of armor is that?

Chief: Tyler's analysis showed that it's called Demon Gear, a powerful exo-skeleton that surpasses the combined powers of Wellsworth's Dark Riders, Alto and Soprano's Mutant Riders, and Prescott's Demon Riders. From what our drones captured, Hammond was able to resist the advances of ESU. And every time he blocked their moves, he absorbed their energies and became even stronger.

Alvin: Whatever that thing is, it won't help him or the escaped convicts. Not so long as the Super Spider Riders are around.

Greg: I'll notify Hunter and the others immediately. They'll meet you at Central Park.

Ash: Let's go, guys.

[The others nod; the gang exits]

Looker: Good luck, young detectives.

[Cut back to Prescott's base]

Argon: Master Prescott, ACME is approaching Central Park. Shall I send in my ArgoStars to draw their attention away from your army?

Prescott: No need. Hammond won't lose to ACME. Even if he overexerts himself with his Demon Gear and dies, as long as he completes his job, I don't give two damns. [snickers]

[Central Park, 9:13am]

[The gang, riding the Spider Riders' Battle Spiders, approach the park; Hammond and the enemy teams frighten citizens with their Pokémon's attacks, despite ESU's protection]

Colress: [notices the gang approaching] Sir, we have company.

Ghetsis: [looks ahead] Wonderful. Ladies and gentlemen, hold your fire!

[All of his army's Pokémon stop]

Hunter: Deacon Hammond, you're not getting away this time!

Hammond: Oh, is that so? [whips out his Red Rapier] My Red Rapier should do you in!

[He charges at Hunter]

Hunter: [intercepts w/his bare hands] Fat chance! [groans, then kicks Hammond back]

Ash: Hunter, you okay?

[Hunter looks at the palms of his hands; there are cuts and they are bleeding slightly]

Hunter: Damn. I never realized how powerful that rapier could be. But no matter. It's time to transform!

Shadow: Battle Spiders, ready?!

Other Battle Spiders: Ready!

Hunter, Corona, Aqune, Lumen, Sparkle, and the Chipmunks: Arachna Power!

[They all get suited up]

All eight: Spider Riders!

Brittany: Kaleido Power!

[She gets suited up]

Brittany: Come quietly and clean, Hammond.

Hammond: You wanna take me on? You'll have to get through my armies first. Behold, Team Magma!

[Team Magma approaches the gang]

Maxie: I am Maxie, head of Team Magma. I present to you my top admin.

Tabitha: I am Tabitha, next in line as head of Team Magma.

Brodie: And I'm Brodie, mercenary of Team Magma.

Hammond: Next, Team Aqua!

[Team Aqua approaches the gang]

Archie: I am Archie, head of Team Aqua.

Shelly: I am Shelly, top admin of Team Aqua.

Hammond: Third, Team Galactic!

Saturn: I am Saturn.

Mars: I am Mars.

Jupiter: And I am Jupiter.

Hammond: And finally, Team Plasma!

Colress: I am Colress, Pokémon researcher and leader of Team Plasma.

Ghetsis: And I am Ghetsis Harmonia, creator of Team Plasma.

Hammond: While you guys deal with the Chipmunks and the Chipettes, the other Spider Riders are mine. Demonitron, rise!

[Demonitron rise from underground and charge at the Spider Riders]

Ash: [tosses five Pokéballs] Let's go, guys!

[Out of the Pokéballs come his Pokémon from Kalos: Greninja,...]

Greninja: Greninja!

[Talonflame,...]

Talonflame: Talonflame!

[Noivern,...]

Noivern: [screeches]

[Hawlucha,...]

Hawlucha: Hawlucha!

[...and Goodra]

Goodra: Goodra!

Alvin: [looks up Goodra in his Pokédex] Let me check those guys out.

Dextette: Goodra, the Dragon Pokémon. Goodra attacks with retractable horns. It throws a punch that is the equivalent of the force of a hundred pro boxers.

[Alvin then looks up Talonflame]

Dextette: Talonflame, the Scorching Pokémon, and the evolved form of Fletchinder. In the fever of an exciting battle, it showers embers from the gaps between its feathers and takes to the air.

Ash: I'll take on Team Galactic. Serena, Team Magma's your target. Clemont and Bonnie, Team Aqua's yours. Clemont's Electric-types should easily beat their Water-types.

[His teammates nod]

Alvin: Brittany, it's you, your sisters, and me against Team Plasma. Simon, Theodore, I need you two to help the other Spider Riders against Hammond, but I'll signal if I need you.

Simon and Theodore: Right!

[Ash faces Team Galactic; Serena faces Team Magma; Clemont and Bonnie face Team Aqua; Alvin and the Chipettes face Team Plasma; the others fight Hammond and the Demonitron]

Colress: Men, teach those animals a thing or two!

[Two Team Plasma grunts toss Pokéballs, out of which come four Liepard]

Liepard: Liepard!

Brittany: [looks up Liepard] I've never seen this Pokémon before.

Dextette: Liepard, the Cruel Pokémon. Stealthily, it sneaks up on its target, striking from behind before its victim has a chance to react.

Jeanette: Leave these creeps to me and Eleanor.

Eleanor: We'll each use two Pokémon against these Liepard.

Grunt A: Go ahead, not that it'll do you good.

Grunt B: Our Liepard will trounce you for sure.

Jeanette: Try and trounce these! [tosses two Pokéballs] Scizor, Sceptile, I choose you!

[Out of the Pokéballs come said Pokémon]

Scizor: Scizor!

Sceptile: Sceptile!

Eleanor: [tosses two Pokéballs] Dewott, Feraligatr, I choose you!

[Out of the Pokéballs come said Pokémon]

Dewott: Dewott!

Feraligatr: Feraligatr!

All four TP grunts: Liepard, Night Slash!

[All four Liepard charge with their right claws glowing black]

Jeanette: Scizor, intercept with Bullet Punch! Sceptile, X-Scissor!

Eleanor: Feraligatr, Ice Punch! Dewott, X-Scissor!

[Their Pokémon strike the Liepard w/their attacks, knocking them to the ground]

Jeanette: All right, Sceptile! Use Leaf Blade!

[Sceptile strikes one of the Liepard w/Leaf Blade]

Eleanor: Dewott, Razor Shell!

[Dewott strikes a Liepard w/its schalchops]

Jeanette: Scizor, Metal Claw!

[Scizor strikes a Liepard w/Metal Claw]

Eleanor: Feraligatr, Hydro Pump!

[Feraligatr fires Hydro Pump at the last Liepard]

Colress: You fools! You can do better than that!

Grunt A: Yes, sir! Men, let's use Hyper Beam!

Other grunts: Roger!

[All Liepard fire Hyper Beam at Jeanette and Eleanor's Pokémon]

Jeanette: Sceptile, Detect! Scizor!

Eleanor: Dewott and Feraligatr!

Jeanette and Eleanor: Protect!

[All their Pokémon block each Hyper Beam w/said move]

Grunt C: Damn those meddling kids!

Grunt D: How can they all learn an evasive move?!

Colress: You imbeciles! Try again!

[The Liepard are already wearing out]

Jeanette: Too late, Colress. They need time to recharge. Ellie, why don't you finish 'em off for us?

Eleanor: Thanks. Feraligatr, use Rock Slide!

Feraligatr: Gatr!

[Its eyes glow; rocks fall from the sky and crash onto all four Liepard hard; all four faint]

Jeanette: Too simple.

[The grunts recall their Liepard]

Ghetsis: Colress, take over.

[Colress takes the field]

Colress: I challenge the Dove of Dreams one-on-one. [tosses a Pokéball] Beheeyem, go!

[Out of the ball comes a Beheeyem]

Brittany: [looks up Beheeyem] What's a Beheeyem?

Dextette: Beheeyem, the Cerebral Pokémon. It uses psychic power to control an opponent's brain and tamper with its memories.

Brittany: Now's as good a time as any to use this baby. [tosses a Pokéball] Seismitoad, I choose you!

[Out of the ball comes her Seismitoad]

Seismitoad: Seismitoad!

Colress: A Water-and-Ground-type? This should be a cinch. Beheeyem, Energy Ball!

[Beheeyem fires Energy Ball at Seismitoad]

Brittany: Okay, Seismitoad. Dig!

[Seismitoad burrows underground, dodging the Energy Ball]

Brittany: Even though you missed, let me remind you that Energy Ball may be super-effective, but it won't be as strong as it usually is coming from a non-Grass-type.

Colress: My Beheeyem is far beyond all that. Beheeyem, fire Psybeam at the hole!

[Beheeyem fires Psybeam at the hole, but Seismitoad pops up from beneath it and strikes w/Dig; Beheeyem suffers a poison ailment]

Brittany: Oh, I forgot to tell you, Colress, that my Seismitoad's ability is Poison Touch. Any move it uses that makes physical contact with its target has a 20% chance of poisoning the target.

Colress: [snickers smugly] Exactly what I'd hoped for. Because Beheeyem's ability: Synchronize, gives its opponent the same ailment!

[Seismitoad suffers a poison ailment]

Brittany: You're gonna pay dearly for that, Colress!

Colress: Beheeyem, Energy Ball!

[Beheeyem fires Energy Ball at Seismitoad, hitting it]

Brittany: Seismitoad, it's Payback time!

[Seismitoad strikes Beheeyem w/Payback]

Ghetsis: Good kid. Terrible pun.

Colress: Beheeyem, Recover!

[Beheeyem restores its energy w/said move]

Alvin: Brittany, you gotta think of something fast!

Brittany: Don't worry, Alvin. Seismitoad's still got more up its sleeve than Colress would ever dream to think. Seismitoad, Muddy Water!

[Seismitoad fires Muddy Water and Beheeyem, hitting it hard]

Colress: Beheeyem, Energy Ball once more! Full power!

[Beheeyem powers up Energy Ball and adds on to its power]

Brittany: Mud Bomb!

[Beheeyem fires Mud Bomb at Beheeyem, hitting it; Beheeyem powers up Energy Ball even further]

Colress: FINISH IT!

[Beheeyem fires Energy Ball at Seismitoad]

Brittany: Dig again!

[Seismitoad burrows underground again, this time, only barely dodging the Energy Ball by a mere centimeter]

Colress: That's impossible!

[Beheeyem suddenly suffers another poison ailment, then faints]

Colress: Beheeyem!

[Seismitoad pops back up]

Brittany: You did it, Seismitoad!

[Seismitoad gives Brittany a thumbs-up signal and smiles]

Seismitoad: Toad!

[Colress furiously recalls Beheeyem]

Ghetsis: Just look at you, Colress. You and your lowlife grunts. Your failures are beyond forgiveness. Defeated by mere animals!

Maxie: No problem, Ghetsis. Teams Magma and Aqua will take care of their mentors for you. Brodie, you're up first.

Brodie: [tosses a Pokéball] Ditto, go!

[Out of the ball comes his Ditto]

Ditto: Ditto!

Serena: [tosses a Pokéball] Sylveon, let's go!

[Out of the ball comes her Sylveon]

Sylveon: Sylveon!

Brittany: Alvin, Serena didn't tell me she had her own Sylveon.

Alvin: Nor me. I don't know how she got one, but who's to complain?

Brodie: Ditto, Transform!

[Ditto takes the form of Sylveon]

Serena: Not a bad likeness, but it won't stop us! Sylveon, use Fairy Wind!

[Sylveon flaps its ears, firing Fairy Wind at Ditto]

Brodie: Ditto, fight fire with fire!

[Ditto does the same; both moves hit each other's targets at once]

Serena: Even a Ditto can't match up to the real deal. Sylveon, Swift!

[Sylveon fires Swift at Ditto, hitting it hard]

Sylveon: Sylveon!

Brodie: [growls] Fight back with your own Swift!

[Ditto fires Swift at Sylveon, hitting it, but not dealing as much damage]

Brittany: Brodie's learned nothing from our last encounter with him. He's hopeless.

Brodie: Ditto, give it another Fairy Wind!

[Ditto fires Fairy Wind at Sylveon]

Serena: Not this time! Sylveon, Double Team!

[Sylveon duplicates repeatedly and dodges Fairy Wind]

Brodie: No way!

Serena: Swift once more!

[Sylveon fires Swift at Ditto, hitting it hard again; Ditto reverts to normal and faints]

Brodie: [growls; recalls Ditto] You failed me again, Ditto!

Tabitha: I'll take it from here, Brodie. [tosses a Pokéball] Mightyena, go!

[Out of the ball comes his Mightyena; his two grunts each toss a Pokéball, out of which come Mightyena; all three Mightyena howl]

Ash: Doesn't look good, Pikachu. Serena's only got two other Pokémon on hand, and Sylveon might be worn out by now. Then again, Sylveon's got an advantage over Dark-types. Let's just hope for the best.

Pikachu: Pika-Pika.

Serena: [tosses two more Pokéballs] Braixen, Pancham, back us up!

[Out of her Pokéballs come her Braixen and Pancham]

Braixen: Braixen!

Pancham: Pancham!

Serena: Now we're even. Braixen, Flamethrower! Pancham, Stone Edge! Sylveon, Fairy Wind!

[All three of her Pokémon fire their attacks at the Mightyena, hitting them]

Tabitha: Mightyena, use Double Team!

[All three Mightyena multiply]

Serena: Double Team won't save you from this! Sylveon, Swift!

[Sylveon fires Swift at every Mightyena, eliminating the replicas and hitting all three real ones]

Tabitha: All right, guys. Less on the defensive, more on the offensive.

Tabitha and his grunts: Crunch!

[All three Mightyena strike each of Serena's Pokémon w/Crunch]

Serena: Pancham, use Arm Thrust on the one on the left!

[Pancham charges at the Mightyena on the left]

Tabitha: Mightyena, intercept with Sucker Punch!

[His Mightyena strikes Pancham w/Sucker Punch, stopping its Arm Thrust]

Serena: Pancham!

Tabitha: Never underestimate Team Magma, you little Kalos Queen wannabe. It's no wonder you lost the competition.

[Serena gasps and grits her teeth]

Ash: Leave her alone, Tabitha! She worked very hard to get to that competition! So what if she lost? She doesn't care. What matters to her is that she made the effort. Pretty soon, she'll become a lot more than that, and you'll regret ever insulting her! Serena, don't let Team Magma get in your head. They'll do anything to win, even if it's illegal or insulting to their opponents. Remember to never give up 'til it's over! 'Kay?!

Serena: [blushes; in her mind] Never give up. Never give up! Right! It's not over yet! [aloud] Thanks, Ash! I know I can do it now! Braixen, give those Mightyena a dose of your Fire Blast!

[Braixen fires Fire Blast at the Mightyena, hitting them all; Tabitha's suffers a burn ailment]

Tabitha: No! How dare you!

TM Grunts: Hyper Beam!

[The other two Mightyena fire Hyper Beam at Braixen]

Serena: Block with Stone Edge, Pancham!

[Pancham fires Stone Edge, creating a stone wall in front of Braixen, completely blocking both Hyper Beams]

Serena: Now, Sylveon, use Swift!

[Sylveon dives up on top of the wall and fires Swift at the Mightyena, hitting them all; the two that have no ailments faint]

Tabitha: You damn brat! Mightyena, Snarl!

[His Mightyena fires Snarl at Sylveon]

Serena: Pancham, Arm Thrust!

[Sylveon jumps off as Pancham repeatedly strikes the wall, smashing it to pieces; the rocks fall all on Mightyena, hitting it hard; Mighyena faints as the rocks vanish; Tabitha and his grunts recall their Mightyena]

Tabitha: You may have won this battle, but our war isn't over!

Ash: You did it, Serena!

Pikachu: Pika!

Serena: Thank you, Ash! But my Pokémon and I never could've done it without your help.

[Her Pokémon all nod]

Clemont: All right. I'm next.

Shelly: [tosses a Pokéball] Walrein, awaken and destroy!

[Out of the ball comes her Walrein]

Walrein: Walrein!

TA Grunts: [each toss a Pokéball] Crawdaunt, go!

[Out of their Pokéballs come a pair of Crawdaunt]

Crawdaunt: Crawdaunt!

Bonnie: This should be a cinch for you, Clemont!

Clemont: Let's see how you guys fare against my team from the Lumiose Gym! [tosses three Pokéballs] Chespin, Luxray, Heliolisk, go!

[Out of the Pokéballs come his Chespin, Luxray, and Heliolisk]

Chespin: Chespin!

Luxray: Luxray!

Heliolisk: Heliolisk!

Brittany: I didn't know Clemont had that Pokémon. [looks up Heliolisk]

Dextette: Heliolisk, the Generator Pokémon. Heliolisk flare their frills and generate energy. A single Heliolisk can generate sufficient electricity to power a skyscraper.

Alvin: Since Grass-types and Electric-types have an advantage over Water-types, Clemont can't lose!

Jeanette: I don't know. Remember, Walrein's an Ice-type, too, and a lot of other Water-types can learn Ice-type moves, so Clemont's gonna need the Electric-types to protect Chespin. But Walrein can also learn a few Ground-type moves like Bulldoze, and you know how weak Electric-types are against Ground-type moves.

Brittany: Jeanette, true as that is, have a little faith in Clemont.

Clemont: Luxray, start with Electric Terrain!

[Luxray electrifies the ground beneath the feet of all Pokémon on the battlefield]

Shelly: Don't think this will last long. Walrein, Ice Ball on Chespin!

[Walrein fires Ice Ball at Chespin]

Clemont: Chespin, Bullet Seed!

[Chespin fires Bullet Seed at the Ice Ball, shattering it]

TA Grunt A: The kid's good.

TA Grunt B: Maybe we made a big mistake challenging a Gym Leader.

Shelly: [growls] He's just lucky! Walrein, Rain Dance!

[Walrein's eyes glow blue, and a heavy rainstorm befalls the battlefield]

Clemont: A little rain never hurt anybody.

Shelly: Yeah, but a lot can kill you. Troops!

TA Grunts: Crawdaunt, Bubble Beam!

[The Crawdaunt fire Bubble Beam at Heliolisk and Luxray]

Clemont: Heliolisk, Flash!

[Heliolisk expands its collar and its eyes glow, causing the Crawdaunt and Walrein to shut their eyes; the Crawdaunt's Bubble Beam misses their targets]

Clemont: Now, let's try Focus Blast on Walrein!

[Heliolisk fires Focus Blast at Walrein, hitting it]

Grunt A: Crawdaunt, Crabhammer!

[His Crawdaunt strikes Heliolisk w/Crabhammer]

Grunt B: Crawdaunt, Night Slash on Luxray!

[His Crawdaunt strikes Luxray w/Crabhammer]

Clemont: Luxray, use Thunder Fang!

[Luxray's fangs electrify; it bites one of the Crawdaunt's right arm w/Thunder Fang, zapping it]

Clemont: Chespin, Vine Whip!

[Chespin strikes Walrein w/Vine Whip]

Archie: I don't like where this is going.

Maxie: This could be over in seconds.

Clemont: Heliolisk, use Dragon Tail on Walrein! Luxray, use Wild Charge on one of the Crawdaunt! Chespin, use Vine Whip on the other Crawdaunt!

[His Pokémon strike their respective targets w/said moves hard; Team Aqua's Pokémon all faint]

Shelly: [scoffs] Walrein, you've failed me for the last time! [recalls Walrein] Return!

[Her grunts recall their Pokémon]

Bonnie: All right, bro!

[She and Clemont hi-five]

Alvin: [in his mind] As soon as Ash finishes off Team Galactic, I'll deal with the admins and Ghetsis. What about the others?

[The other Spider Riders have defeated the Demonitron and now face Hammond]

Hammond: You may have beaten my Demonitron army, but I'm far stronger than all of them combined!

[He fires his magma cannons at the Spider Riders]

All seven riders: Arachna Super Power!

[They combine with their Battle Spiders and repel the magma]

Super Spider Riders: Super Spider Riders!

Hammond: Lucky break.

Hunter: You ain't seen nothin' yet! [whips out his lance] Lance of Light!

[He strikes Hammond w/his lance]

Corona: [fires an arrow] Arrow of Light!

[Hammond takes the hit from the arrow]

Aqune: [strikes Hammond w/her sword] Tornado Whip!

Lumen: [strikes Hammond w/his blade] Blade of Light!

Sparkle: [strikes Hammond w/her weapon] Tornado Swing!

Theodore: [strikes Hammond w/his mace] Morning Star!

Simon: [fires a blast from his lance at Hammond] Fire Bolt!

[Hammond takes the blast]

Hunter: Super Spider Cannon!

[The Super Spider Cannon appears]

Hammond: Nice new toy. Not!

Spider Riders: FIRE!!

[The cannon fires at Hammond, who clicks his wrists together, surrounding himself with a plasma shield, which absorbs the blast and boosts Hammond's energy levels]

Corona: No way!

Aqune: He absorbed the blast?!

Lumen: What better time than now to try out the new technique in our suits? Spider Scope!

[His helmet runs a scan on Hammond]

Ebony: Not only did he absorb it, but by doing so, his energy levels rose significantly.

Sparkle: After all those blows we dealt him?

Lumen: Damn it!

Hammond: No matter how many times you try to bring me down, my plasma shield will replenish my powers. Are you gonna just spare yourselves the agony of defeat and surrender?

Hunter: Never!

Hammond: [pushes a button on the right arm of his armor] Then why don't I use this baby to make you?

[A giant Battle Beetle emerges from underground; Hammond jumps into the cockpit]

Hunter: A Battle Beetle! Dad, send in the Spider Racers!

[The Spider Racers enter the scene; the seven riders jump into their respective cockpits; the racers combine to form the Turbo Spider; cut to the cockpit with the riders]

All seven riders: Turbo Spider!

[Cut back outside; both machines fight]

Ash: While they're keepin' your little friend busy, I'll take care of Team Galactic. Goodra, Talonflame, Pikachu, you ready to rumble?

Goodra: Goo!

Talonflame: Flame!

[They face Team Galactic]

Jupiter: You've come real far as a trainer, Ketchum, but sadly, it'll be for nothing. [tosses a Pokéball] Go, Skuntank!

[Out of the ball comes her Skuntank]

Skuntank: Tank!

Mars: This is for Cyrus and all you've done to him! [tosses a Pokéball] Go, Purugly!

[Out of the ball comes her Purugly]

Purugly: [growls]

Saturn: [tosses a Pokéball] Go, Toxicroak!

[Out of the ball comes his Toxicroak]

Toxicroak: Croak!

Colress: Give him Hell, Team Galactic!

Ash: All right! Let's go, Goodra! Dragon Pulse!

[Goodra fires Dragon Pulse at Toxicroak]

Saturn: Intercept with Brick Break!

[Toxicroak does so successfully]

Mars: Time for a game of cat and mouse. Purugly, use Slash on Pikachu!

[Purugly charges at Pikachu w/its sharpened claws]

Ash: Pikachu, Iron Tail!

Pikachu: [tail glows] Chuuuuuuuuuu-- [strikes Purugly w/Iron Tail] PIKA!!!

Jupiter: Skuntank, use Night Slash on Talonflame!

[Skuntank charges at Talonflame w/its black-glowing sharpened claws]

Ash: Talonflame, use Flame Charge!

[Talonflame becomes enveloped in flames and strikes Skuntank just as it strikes back w/Night Slash]

Skuntank: Skuntank!

[It suddenly suffers a burn ailment]

Ash: I take it you've never heard of Talonflame's ability: Flame Body?

Mars: Cut the crap, Ketchum! We've been in jail for years! How could we have known about Pokémon from Unova or Kalos?! Purugly, use Slash on Pikachu again! And this time, don't miss!

Saturn: Toxicroak, you, too! Poison Jab!

[Purugly and Toxicroak charge at Pikachu w/their respective moves]

Ash: Talonflame, Aerial Ace!

[Talonflame strikes the two enemy Pokémon w/Aerial Ace, stopping them in their tracks]

Ash: Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!

Pikachu: Pikaaaaaaaaaa-- [fires Thunderbolt at all three of TG's Pokémon] CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

[Skuntank, Purugly, and Toxicroak all scream as they get zapped; Purugly faints]

Mars: No!

Saturn: We're not finished yet! Toxicroak, Gunk Shot!

[Toxicroak fires Gunk Shot at Pikachu]

Ash: Goodra, Ice Beam!

[Goodra fires Ice Beam at Toxicroak's move, freezing it]

Ash: Talonflame, shatter it with Brave Bird!

[Talonflame strikes the ice chunk with Brave Bird (taking recoil damage in the process); the shards of the ice hit Toxicroak hard; Toxicroak faints]

Saturn: No! Toxicroak!

Ash: Okay, Pikachu! Finish off Skuntank with Thunderbolt!

Pikachu: Pikaaaaaaaaaa-- [fires Thunderbolt at Skuntank] CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Jupiter: Skuntank, Flamethrower!

[Skuntank fires Flamethrower at Pikachu's Thunderbolt]

Ash: Goodra, use Dragon Pulse! Combine it with Pikachu's Thunderbolt!

[Goodra fires Dragon Pulse, combining it with Thunderbolt; Skuntank tries to empower Flamethrower, but the combined blast from Pikachu and Goodra is too much and blasts it hard; Skuntank faints]

Jupiter: Skuntank!

Ghetsis: Failures all around. Unforgivable.

Colress: Not quite. Remember, you still have to beat Alvin. To add to that, you still have that secret weapon.

Ghetsis: [extracts a Pokéball from his hand] So I do. [faces Alvin] All right, chipmunk. [tosses the ball] Behold, my secret weapon!

[Out of the ball comes Hoopa]

Ghetsis: I give you the legendary Hoopa.

Ash: Be careful, Alvin. From what I've heard, that Pokémon is among the Legendaries.

Alvin: I've beaten a few Legendaries before. This one won't be any different. [tosses a Pokéball] Dusknoir, I choose you!

[Out of the ball comes his Dusknoir]

Dusknoir: Dusknoir!

Ghetsis: Fool. Little do you realize that Hoopa is full of surprises. [extracts a Prison Bottle from his pocket] Now, a little present from Prescott Vorstein!

[He opens the bottle; Hoopa transforms]

Alvin: It's transforming!

Ash: This could get ugly.

[Ghetsis laughs maniacally as Hoopa assumes its Unbound form]

[Hoopa snarls]

Ghetsis: Behold, Hoopa Unbound!

Alvin: [looks up Hoopa] Unbound?!

Dextette: Hoopa, the Mischief Pokémon. No specific data available.

Alvin: No data?!

Colress: [w/a frequency jammer on hand, unknown to anyone else; in his mind] None of them must know the secrets of Hoopa. The less they know, the better. And if any of them plan on using their Mega Stones or summon anymore machines, they're hopeless.

Ghetsis: This form change turns Hoopa from a Ghost-and-Psychic-type to a Dark-and-Psychic-type, giving it better defenses against your Ghost-type Dusknoir, who, unfortunately, can't endure Ghost or Dark-type moves.

Alvin: Dusknoir's been through worse before. Don't think this battle will be any different. Besides, with Dusknoir's ability: Pressure, Hoopa will run out of moves faster than you can say "sun and moon".

Ghetsis: Hoopa, unleash your great power! Hyperspace Hole!

[Hoopa disappears]

Alvin: It disappeared! The coward.

Ghetsis: Guess again.

[Hoopa reappears behind Dusknoir and strikes it]

Alvin: Cheap shot!

Ghetsis: I'm the founder of Team Plasma. What do you expect? Hoopa, power up with Nasty Plot!

[Hoopa does so]

Alvin: Whatever that guy's got up his sleeve, he'd better wish he hadn't thought of it. Dusknoir, use Shadow Punch!

[Dusknoir strikes Hoopa w/Shadow Punch]

Alvin: Good thing this move never misses.

Ghetsis: But this one won't, either. Hoopa, Hyperspace Hole once more!

[Hoopa vanishes again]

Alvin: Dusknoir, Protect!

[Dusknoir shields itself w/said move; suddenly, Hoopa reappears behind him and strikes hard, shattering its protection]

Brittany: No way!

Jeanette: It bypassed its protection?!

Ghetsis: Hyperspace Hole can't be evaded by moves like Protect. Another amateur mistake will cost you this match. But you've yet to see Hoopa's full potential!

[Hoopa unleashes its hoops, which create portals; masses of Legendary Pokémon appear]

Ash: Guys, look!

Serena: Legendary Pokémon!

Clemont: They're all over the place!

Bonnie: This isn't fair! Too many against one is cheating!

Ghetsis: I'm not using all these against Alvin and his Pokémon. I intend to destroy the rest of you with them!

[The Legendaries fire their attacks at the gang; the gang dodges each shot]

Ghetsis: [laughs maniacally] Nothing you can do will stop the rampage of the Legendary Pokémon. So long as I control Hoopa, I control the Legendaries it summons! Team Galactic, I leave Dialga and Palkia to you two! Give those Spider Riders up there a taste of their great power!

Jupiter: Right! Dialga, Roar of Time!

[Dialga roars and fires Roar of Time at the Turbo Spider]

Saturn: Palkia, Spacial Rend!

[Palkia roars and fires Spacial Rend at the Turbo Spider; the Turbo Spider takes both hits hard]

Hammond: Nice work, troops! Battle Beetle, fire missiles!

[The Battle Beetle fires missiles at the Turbo Spider, hitting it hard; the Turbo Spider hits the ground; cut to the cockpit; sparks fly]

Hunter: Bastards! I knew you'd play dirty!

Corona: All circuits are down! We can't move!

[Cut back to the ground]

Alvin: You're ruthless, Ghetsis! Dusknoir, Shadow Ball!

Ghetsis: Hoopa, Shadow Ball!

[Both Pokémon fire Shadow Ball at each other; Hoopa's is so powerful, it blocks Dusknoir's and strikes Dusknoir itself; Dusknoir faints]

Alvin: Dusknoir!

Colress: At last, a victory for our army! [laughs]

Ghetsis: It's not quite over yet, Colress. I want the runt to witness the suffering of all Pokémon he has on hand at this point. [to Alvin] As for you, you're entitled to use another Pokémon if you're afraid to lose.

Alvin: [recalls Dusknoir] I'm not afraid of losing. I'm not even afraid of you or your Hoopa! [tosses another Pokéball] I'll fight a Legendary with a Legendary!

[Out of the ball comes his Cresselia]

Cresselia: Cresselia!

Colress: That can't be!

Ghetsis: The child's got a shiny Cresselia?! How dare he!

Alvin: Cresselia, I know you're at a disadvantage, but if we're gonna beat Ghetsis and stop his Pokémon war, we're gonna need your help.

[Cresselia nods]

Alvin: Ghetsis, you haven't won yet! And you never will!

[Clips from the next side-fic are shown]

Archie: Prepare to feel the wrath of the mighty Kyogre!

Maxie: Groudon, destroy them!

Colress: Zekrom and Reshiram, take them down!

Brittany: My Mega Necklace isn't working!

Alvin: Neither's my Mega Ring!

Tyler: Hunter, the Turbo Spider's badly damaged. But I've come up with a plan B.

Lumen: Let's put our new Super Spider Racers to work!

Voice: Spider Caesar, ready!

Alvin: What is this?

Cynthia: It's a Z-Crystal. It's called the Firium-Z.

Alvin: Next time on ACME Crime Net: The Prison Riot Pt. 2. Vigilance, dedication, courage!

[Charizard roars]

Last edited by TVLubber (7/17/2017 2:53 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera