ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2022 7:52 pm  #1

A Tribute To Bob Saget

Rated TV-PG (CC)

Narrator: Law & Order will not be seen tonight due to the following special presentation. But it will return next week at it's regular time with another fight against crime.

Alvin: Good evening, I'm Alvin.

Brittany: I'm Brittany.

Layla: I'm Layla.

Sora: I'm Sora.

Alvin: As many of you know, one of America's most beloved TV dad, Bob Saget passed away unexpectedly earlier this month.

Brittany: Bob not only entertained us as Danny Tanner on Full House, but also the first host of television's original comedy, America's Funniest Home Videos.

Layla: He is also remembered as the narrator How I Met Your Mother and hosted the hit NBC game show 1 vs. 100.

Sora: We at our elite unit will recognize Bob as a very funny man, beloved television dad and always remined us to keep our cameras safely rolling.

Brittany: All this week, we will be airing a marathon of Bob Saget's greatest episodes of America's Funniest Home Videos starting with the first episode of the show itself from 1989.

Layla: And then on Sunday night, we will all $100,000 contests from the Saget era.

Alvin: Plus, we will air selected episodes of 1 vs. 100. So, before we start the marathon, listen to the instructions from our announcer: Shido.

Shido: Thanks, Alvin. Remember, viewers, to keep those cameras safely rolling and turn your lights on, and don't sit too close to the monitor. 'Kay?

Alvin, Brittany, Layla and Sora: OKAY!

Shido: And Bob Saget, this one's for you.

[BOB SAGET
1956-2022]

Board footera