ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/09/2023 8:36 pm  #1

Side-Fic 356: Bricked

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Maya: Hi, everyone! It's me, Maya! Remember, sit as far away from the monitor as you can, and turn the lights on in your room. Here we go!

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[132 Madison Street, Friday, November 22nd, 8:41am]

[Maya is texting Moroha]

Maya: [in her mind] I know it's late in Japan, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing fine. Mari and Sophie are taking good care of me, but I really wish you and the others were here, too. I still miss you. Last night, I thought about you, and I cried. Call me soon. I love you. [sends the text; sighs; aloud] Who knows what he's doing now?

[Mana comes out of Shido's group's guest room]

Mana: Morning, Maya.

Maya: Morning, Mana.

Mana: Breakfast is on its way soon. But first, I wanna show you something.

[She unfurls a blueprint for a housing project]

Maya: Wow. It looks cool.

Mana: Kotori and I made it in drafting class. It's a design for a new house for this humanitarian housing project they're doing in Edgewater, New Jersey.

[Kotori enters with a scale model of the house design]

Kotori: And here's the completed scale model.

Maya: Shido didn't tell me you two were this gifted.

Kotori: We just feel like helping out the community.

Maya: Now, what's this about humanitarian housing?

Kotori: They get volunteers and donated supplies to build inexpensive housing.

Mana: A lot of designs were submitted, not just from Greater New York, but all over the world. And this year, they chose ours!

Maya: That's incredible!

Kotori: The house is almost done, but we're gonna need some help tomorrow with landscaping, painting, and fixing the back wall.

Maya: I'm sure my group would be happy to help.

Kotori: Oh, thanks, Maya. [pats Maya on the head] You're a real pal.

[Maya giggles]

Mana: You know, our big brother and Tor have worked extra hard earlier in the week making bricks.

[She has a flashback from earlier in the week where Shido and Tor mix water, mud, sand, and clay with their bare hands and feet, then gather the completed mixture onto a large burlap bag]

Mana: [narrates] They started by taking water, mud, sand, and clay and mixed them all up with their bare hands and feet.

Tor: Who knew making bricks would be this messy?

Shido: My sisters are gonna need a lot of bricks to ensure their project is a success. Okay, the next step is to put this mud into these molds.

[He and Tor press the mud into numerous wooden molds and neaten them up; after every mold is filled, they pull the molds out, revealing mud blocks]

Kotori: [narrates] In went the mud, and out came mud blocks, which they left in the sun to dry up. Then they stacked 'em up to dry more quickly.

[After the blocks are dry, they stack them up]

Mana: [narrates] The next step was to put the mud blocks into an oven-- A kiln, to harden.

[Tor and Shido place the bricks into a kiln to bake and harden; when the bricks are finished, they are now red]

Kotori: [narrates] And once they were baked, they turned a beautiful shade of red.

Shido: Nice work, man.

Tor: Ditto.

[They bump fists]

[Back to the present]

Maya: How'd they get into making bricks?

Mana: They saw a video about a kid in Central America making bricks, and after further research, they got the hang of it.

Kotori: All that's left to do with those bricks is to use them to fix the wall.

[Neo-DEM HQ, 9:00am]

Nervadrone: To think that traitor started off so devious. It makes me sick. First she works for us, then she deserts us, then she helps destroy us, then she fights back after we return, then she becomes a Spirit Soldier, and now she's helping a community by supervising the construction of a new house!

ZIEG: May I suggest we take Shido Itsuka's sisters' building project and use it to deconstruct humanity?

Westcott: [enters] Excellent idea, ZIEG, but this is a job for Ewan. Now, here's the plan.

[132 Madison Street, Saturday, November 23rd, 9:00am]

[Shido's group (along with Artemisia, Ellen, and Karen) is gathered with Maya, Mari, and Sophie; Mana and Kotori lay out their plans]

Mana: Now, Artemisia, Ellen, and Karen, you'll be in charge of the landscaping detail.

Kotori: Who wants to handle the wall along the backside of the property?

Sophie: I'd be happy to tackle it, Kotori.

Kotori: Thanks, Sophie. Painters?

Mari: Maya and I can do that.

Mana: Okay, thank you, Shimon sisters.

Kotori: With that in mind, is everybody ready?

Everyone else: Yes, ma'am!

Mana: Okay, let's go!

[They all head out]

[Edgewater, NJ, 9:44am]

[Everyone is hard at work on completing the housing project; Artemisia and the Mathers sisters handle landscaping; Maya and Mari paint; Sophie helps Shido with the bricks; as everyone is working, Ewan and an army of Bandersnatch units watch from a nearby bush]

Ewan: Just let them finish the job, then we strike. But keep quiet.

[As the gang works, a song is heard: ...]

[After hours' worth of hard work, everything is complete]

Kotori: Great work, everyone! I think that should do it.

Kurumi: We're all going down to the nearest diner for lunch. Wanna come?

Mana: We'll catch up. We gotta get some photos of this.

Ellen: The three of us will keep you two company.

Artemisia: Besides, I want to take some photos myself to send to my friends back home.

Karen: Same here.

Shido: Okay. You girls be careful.

[He and the other girls set off, leaving Mana, Kotori, Ellen, Karen, and Artemisia to take photos of completed project]

Kotori: Miss Tamae's gonna faint when she gets wind of this.

Mana: Mana can only imagine the look on her face.

Artemisia: [sends a text with the photos to her friends] Ashley's never gonna believe this.

[Suddenly, Ewan and the Bandersnatch appear, plucking up plants from the flower beds]

Kotori: Guys! Demonoids at 4:00!

Mana: You can't do this to us!

Ewan: Speaking as a member of the clean-up crew, we're here to dispose of the rubbish.

Ellen: It's you! Cousin Ewan!

Ewan: Long time, no see, cousin traitor.

Karen: Be cautious, Ellen. This isn't Ewan we're dealing with.

Artemisia: It's the mindless Demonoid cyborg Westcott turned him into.

Mana: Ready, sis?

Kotori: Always.

Kotori and Mana: Sephira, GO!

[They get suited up]

Mana: This is New Jersey state property!

Kotori: Leave now, or we'll force your hands!

Ewan: Get them!

[He and the Bandersnatch charge at the two Spirit Soldiers and the other three girls; Kotori and Mana fight the enemies; Artemisia and the Mathers sisters also fight, though Ellen seems to be struggling]

Ellen: I know I have to aim for the emblem on their chests, but it's not easy for someone without a realizer or fighting skills.

[One unit is about to lunge at her]

Karen: Hit it!

[Ellen kicks the unit in its emblem, destroying it]

Ellen: That was luck.

Artemisia: You'll improve with time, friend.

[She whacks two units coming up behind her in the emblems, destroying them]

Artemisia: Just remember to stay on your toes.

Kotori: Dance!

[She fires blasts from her Spirit Pistol on the ground the other Bandersnatch units are standing on, making them dance to dodge; Mana punches each unit in the emblem, destroying them all; Ewan approaches Ellen and Karen with a sword]

Ewan: You're good with Bandersnatch, my dear cousins. Now deal with me.

Ellen: Don't force us to fight you, Ewan!

Ewan: I'm afraid you have no choice.

[He swings his sword at Ellen, who jumps to dodge]

Ellen: Whew! Too close.

[Ewan grabs Ellen and holds her at sword point]

Ellen: Release me now, cous!

Ewan: Only if you decide to rejoin the Demonoids.

Ellen: Never! I have a lot to atone for, and I'm not gonna let my plans for it go to waste!

Kotori: [to her Spirit Brace] Kotori to Shido. We have an emergency. Report back to the construction site at once!

[Back at Neo-DEM HQ, the other Demonoids are watching]

Westcott: Now, Ewan! Use that transformation ray!

[Back at the site, Ewan whips out a Demonoid-branded ray gun and points it at Ellen]

Ewan: Never mind deciding, Ellen. With this, you'll have no choice!

[But just as he is about to pull the trigger, the other Spirit Soldiers appear; Spirit Soldier Gold Shido kicks Ewan, causing him to accidentally pull the trigger and fire at the brick wall; Shido kicks the transformation ray out of Ewan's hands and crushes it with his foot just after it hits the ground; Tohka kicks Ewan's sword out of his hand and breaks Ellen free of his grasp; Ellen rejoins Karen and Artemisia, as well as all 13 Spirit Soldiers]

Shido: We came as soon as we could, girls.

Tohka: You all okay?

Ellen: Yeah. Thanks, you guys.

Ewan: The whole team. I should've known! How dare you crash our garden party! Not to mention, destroy my transformation ray! Finding the needed materials for this thing was difficult, you know. Westcott could have made hundreds of humans into Demonoids with it, like I almost did to Ellen.

Tohka: Well, that's too bad.

Origami: Ellen's had enough working with Westcott.

[Kotori notices the spot on the wall that the ray hit; it is glowing red]

Kotori: Uh, guys, what's that?

[The others notice]

Miku: Whatever it is, be prepared.

[The wall spot crumbles into bricks, which transform into a tall, mechanical rectangular brick wall with limbs]

Ewan: Well, well, well. At least the ray worked. I shall call this one Brickborg.

Brickborg: That's right, and the Spirit Soldiers are ancient history! Now, let's break out the big guns!

[He tosses brick projectiles at the Spirit Soldiers, hitting them; the bricks explode on contact; the Spirit Soldiers hit the ground]

Brickborg: Not bad for an amateur, wouldn't you say?

Shido: Weapons ready!

[The Spirit Soldiers whip out their weapons and fight Brickborg with them, but after about a minute, Brickborg knocks them back]

Brickborg: Now, let's see. What next? Ah!

[He zaps Shido and Tohka, transforming them into bricks of their respective colors (gold for Shido, violet for Tohka)]

Mana: Big Brother! Tohka!

Brickborg: And you're next, kid!

[He fires the same beam at Mana, but Kotori pushes her out of the way and takes the zap, transforming into a red brick]

Mana: Kotori!

Mukuro: How dare you! [charges at Brickborg with her halberd] That's my family, you coward!

[Brickborg zaps her, transforming her into a yellow brick]

Brickborg: Compared to the others, you almost remind me of a movie prop.

Natsumi: Oh, that's it, pal!

Brickborg: [zaps Natsumi into a green brick] Not so fast!

Origami: Sicko!

Kurumi: We'll show you!

[They jump up and are about to open fire]

Brickborg: [zaps the two] Forget it, babes!

[Kurumi and Origami hit the ground, transforming into black (Kurumi) and white (Origami) bricks]

Brickborg: Seven down and six to go. [points at Spirit Soldier Blue] How 'bout you, little baby blue?

[He fires his beam at Yoshino]

Miku: [rushes toward her friend] Yoshino, look out!

[She takes the zap, transforming into a fuchsia brick]

Yoshino: Miku, no!

Mana: [shields Yoshino] If you want her, you'll have to get me first.

Brickborg: Gladly!

[He fires his beam at Mana, but the Spirit Soldier Orange twins jump in and intercept with their crossbows]

Kaguya: Oh, no, you don't!

Yuzuru: Order. Back off!

[Ewan kicks the crossbows out of their hands, causing the beams to hit the twins and transform them into orange bricks]

Nia: [fires projectiles from her Spirit Slinger at Brickborg] That's enough! You're mine!

[Brickborg takes the hit from behind, then turns to Nia]

Brickborg: Here comes #11!

[He zaps Nia with his beam, transforming her into a gray brick]

Yoshino: Not Nia, too!

Ellen: [grabs four of the bricks transformed from the other Spirit Soldiers] Come on, girls! We gotta get 'em back to the Fraxinus!

Karen: [grabs three of the bricks] Maybe MARIA will know how to get 'em back.

Artemisia: [grabs the last four bricks] And come up with a plan to beat this bloke.

Brickborg: Won't do you any good, 'cause I'm gonna add silver and blue bricks to my collection and present them to my boss!

Mana: I don't think so!

[She, Yoshino, Artemisia, and the Mathers sisters teleport out of the site]

Brickborg: Ah, well. I'll deal with those five later. I'm gettin' kinda hungry. [notices ordinary bricks lying around] Ah! Lunch!

[Back at the Fraxinus EX, in the research lab, the crew runs diagnostic tests on the Spirit Soldier bricks]

Kannazuki: Thank heavens you all got away from Brickborg in time.

Elliot: If there was only a way to restore the others to normal.

Mana: This is horrible. It's all my fault we're in this mess. I was weak.

Ellen: Being weak, which you weren't, had nothing to do with it. Keep a positive mental attitude, Mana.

Karen: It's only a matter of minutes before Brickborg attacks Edgewater.

Artemisia: If you're to protect the city with success, you need all your focus.

Mana: You're right, Artie. All of you are right. I'm sorry.

Kawagoe: [after a scan] Vice-commander, it looks as though each of the other Spirit Soldiers has been shrunk down and trapped inside an actual brick.

Shiizaki: The only way we can save them is if we find a way to penetrate these bricks without hurting them inside.

Ellen: We could try erosion. We just need to think of a natural process that causes bricks to decay and break down.

Mana: From what I studied in architecture class, I think pollution might be the best option.

Karen: This calls for a pollution simulator. Come, crew!

[She and the rest of the crew set to work; the alarm blares; the monitor opens a channel to the construction site, where Brickborg is feeding off of ordinary bricks and other building supplies, taking on a more muscular and able-bodied form in the process]

Mana: Brickborg.

Yoshino: You stay here and help the others. I'll deal with this one myself.

Mana: Alone? But you were so scared when he turned the others into bricks.

Yoshino: I don't care. I have to face him.

Mana: Okay. [pats Yoshino on the head] Good luck, Yoshino. And be careful.

Yoshino: Thanks, Mana. I will. [puts her helmet back on] Back to action!

[Back at the construction site, Yoshino reappears]

Yoshino: Hey, Brickborg! Miss me?

Brickborg: Oh, the little runt's back.

Yoshino: It's time to come down!

Brickborg: Oh, no. It's time for you to get bricked!

Yoshino: Give me your best shot!

[Both leap into the air; Yoshino is about to land a punch, but Brickborg tackles her to the ground; both fight over the next few minutes; throughout, Brickborg fires his beam at Yoshino, but she dodges each time; Yoshino whips out her Spirit Axe and fires a cold blast from it at Brickborg, who dodges]

Yoshino: There's gotta be something I can do to stop him. [notices the building supplies] Wait. That's it!

[She runs through the hole where Brickborg came from]

Yoshino: Follow me!

Brickborg: Sure, why not? I could spare a few minutes.

[He follows Yoshino to a spot in the street far from the site; the two fight again, landing physical blow after physical blow to each other]

Brickborg: Come on, you coward! Let me turn you into a brick!

Yoshino: I'm much too fast for that!

[She strikes Brickborg with her axe; Brickborg furiously pins her to the ground and tries firing his beam at her, but she dodges yet again; Brickborg fires again and again and again, but not once does he zap Yoshino]

Brickborg: [groans] I can't believe this! This was all a trick! You led me away from my food source to wear me out!

Yoshino: You hit the nail right on the head.

[She kicks Brickborg to the ground and pins him]

Brickborg: I'll get you for this, Spirit Soldier Blue!

Yoshino: [gets back to her feet and jumps up] Sephira Axe! FINAL ATTACK!

[She bisects Brickborg with her axe, slicing one of his chips in the process]

Yoshino: Reiryoku Armor, energize!

[She gets equipped with the Reiryoku Armor and the Reiryoku Cannon]

Yoshino: Cannon, charge!

[The Reiryoku Cannon charges]

Yoshino: FIRE!

[The cannon fires a massive burst of spiritual energy at Brickborg, hitting him hard; Brickborg screams and engulfs in a massive explosion]

Yoshino: That's one chip down and one to go.

[Ewan has seen the whole fight]

Ewan: B*llocks! How dare Brickborg fall for that coward's tricks! This is his only chance.

[He fires a Giga Beam laser at the remains of Brickborg, restoring and enlarging him]

Brickborg: Think you can beat me now, little one?!

Yoshino: Uh, can't we talk this over?

Brickborg: Watch your tongue, or I'll crush you like a bug!

[He lunges at Yoshino, who dodges]

Yoshino: Missed me!

Brickborg: That was just a practice round.

Yoshino: Then it's time we got real! Send in Sephira Voyager Blue!

[Sephira Voyager Blue flies into the scene; Yoshino jumps into the cockpit]

Brickborg: Oh, a big blue rocket. Now, that's intimidating.

Yoshino: Fire!

[Her Sephira Voyager fires lasers at Brickborg, hitting him]

Brickborg: [fires brick projectiles at the voyager] Take this!

[The voyager narrowly avoids each one]

Brickborg: Okay, then. Let's try this!

[He chants a spell, surrounding the Sephira Voyager with brick walls; he tosses wrecking balls at the walls, smashing them; the wrecking balls implode]

Brickborg: That's the end of that.

[Back at the Fraxinus, the pollution simulator is ready; Mana places each Spirit Soldier brick into the device and seals it; she turns on the simulated pollution]

Mana: This is it, guys. If all goes well, the pollution will cause the integrity of the bricks to deteriorate, releasing the others.

Ellen: But we have to hurry. I don't know how much longer Yoshino can hold out against Brickborg.

[The simulated pollution starts to break down the bricks slowly, causing them to glow]

Artemisia: It's working! They're breaking down! Up the flow, Mana!

Mana: [does so] Roger!

[Back in Edgewater, Sephira Voyager Blue emerges from the smoky brick rubble; Yoshino is standing on top of her voyager]

Brickborg: What the hell?! You still here?!

Yoshino: For as long as it takes to get rid of you, you big bully! Got that?!

[Her voyager fires lasers at full power at Brickborg, hitting him harder than before; Yoshino points her Sephira Axe and the Reiryoku Cannon at him]

Yoshino: Sorry to double-team you, but this is the way it has to be! FIRE!

[She fires blasts from her firearms at Brickborg, hitting him and freezing his limbs]

Yoshino: [jumps back into the cockpit] Sephira Voyager, Solo Strike! FINAL ATTACK!

[Sephira Voyager Blue, at supersonic speed, charges at Brickborg, striking right through him, shattering his second chip; Brickborg screams, falls to the ground, and engulfs in a massive explosion]

Yoshino: Termination complete!

[She jumps out of the cockpit and lands safely on the ground; she notices Ewan watching]

Yoshino: We'll be back for you, Ewan! [teleports out]

[Back at the Fraxinus, the simulated pollution has nearly deteriorated the bricks; Yoshino reappears and removes her helmet]

Mana: Yoshino, you're back!

Yoshino: Shame the same can't be said for Brickborg. Any luck with the others?

Mana: Just cross your fingers.

[Everyone does so; the bricks soon fully deteriorate, setting the other Spirit Soldiers free; they remove their helmets]

Kotori: We're back!

Shido: [puts an arm around Mana] Way to go, Mana!

Origami: That took guts maintaining focus under so much pressure.

Mana: Thanks, but Yoshino deserves much of the credit today. She took out Brickborg singlehandedly.

Kotori: What a brave girl you are. Thanks, Yoshino.

[She and Yoshino shake hands]

Yoshino: You would've done the same for me.

[She holds up Yoshinon]

Yoshinon: I'm sure I would have, too!

Yoshino: We gotta get back to Edgewater. Ewan's still out there.

Mana: You heard her, guys. Back to action!

[All 13 Spirit Soldiers don their helmets and teleport back to Edgewater to face Ewan]

Ewan: Your may have destroyed my Demonoid, but I can still take you guys out!

Tohka: We gotta snap him out of Westcott's control, guys. Weapons, ready!

[The gang whips out their main weapons and fight Ewan; Ewan barely manages to ward off strike after strike; Kotori and Mana strike Ewan with their weapons]

Kotori: You're not really evil, Ewan! Westcott is still controlling you! You and your father!

Mana: We can set you both free!

Ewan: Back off! The real Ewan is gone.

Kotori: You think that, but we know otherwise.

[Ewan knocks the two girls to the ground with his sword]

Ewan: You're just like your brother, a pair of pigheaded mules!

[Mana gets back on her feet]

Kotori: Uh-oh!

Mana: Say what you want about me. I can take it. [shakes her fists] But when you insult my big brother, you go too FAR!

[She raises her fists and screams furiously; her Sephira Blade glows brightly; she charges at Ewan rigorously]

Ewan: Did she really have to get her panties in a knot over an insult?

Mana: Sephira Blade, SILVER SLICE!!

[She swings her blade, striking Ewan hard]

Mana: Kotori!

Kotori: [gets back on her feet as her lance ignites] Ewan, this is for your own good. Spirit Lance, Flame Swing!

[She strikes Ewan hard with her lance]

Kotori: Bro, he's all yours.

Shido: Thanks, girls. Sephira Spear!

[He whips out his spear]

Shido: If this isn't gonna bring you back to your senses, I don't know what will. [spins his glowing spear around] Sephira Supernova Slash!

[He strikes Ewan with his spear; Ewan screams, falls to the ground, and a massive explosion is shown]

[After the smoke clears, Ewan gets back on his feet, his Super CDG unit and dog tag destroyed]

Kotori: It's over, Ewan. It's time to call it quits.

[Owen appears]

Ewan: Dad!

Mana: Owen!

Owen: Westcott sent me.

[He turns to his son]

Owen: You, Ewan Mathers, have proven yourself unworthy of being part of the Demonoids.

Ewan: I did my best. Why must Westcott punish me?

Owen: He gave you a second chance, and you wasted it. You don't deserve to be part of us!

[He stabs his son through the gut with his backsword; Ewan groans in pain; Owen then zaps his son's cybernetic implants, disabling them permanently; Owen removes his sword; he bows his head in dismay with a tear in his eye, then vanishes]

Ewan: [falls to his knees in a daze] Where am I? The last thing I remember, my father and I were kidnapped by Savage.

Kotori: Hang in there, Ewan!

[She whips out her opal and holds it over Ewan's midsection, healing the injuries]

Ewan: After all I've done to you?

Shido: You were under Westcott's influence. We're taking you to the sick bay. You still need more medical treatment.

Ewan: Please do.

[Everyone teleports to the Fraxinus sick bay, where Shido and Tohka gently set him down on the bed; the crew enters]

Elliot: This is Ewan Mathers?

Kotori: Alive and well. But he still needs more treatment.

Origami: Westcott really did a number on him when he turned him into his slave.

Ewan: First, where are my cousins?

[Ellen and Karen rush in]

Ellen: Ewan! Oh, thank God! Are you all right?

Ewan: Never felt better, thanks to the Spirit Soldiers.

Karen: [sighs] I thought we'd never get you back from Westcott's control.

Ewan: And I'm quite relieved Ellen is back. You know, her joining DEM in the past is the reason my father even worked with Prescott in the first place.

Ellen: What happened back then is all in the past. I'm a new woman now, atoning for my actions, and promise you, we'll get your father back safely.

Shido: Unfortunately, Ewan, after we discharge you, we have to turn you in to the police.

Ewan: Let them do what they want to me. They can remand me if they want. It's nothing compared to spending 15 years in Lincoln. But right now, I just need a well-deserved rest. You blokes better get back to the city.

Mana: That's right! We gotta get our housing project fixed!

Kotori: [sighs] Construction work is never done.

[Back at Neo-DEM HQ, Westcott is furious at Owen]

Westcott: Terminating your son for his failures is not going to erase the fact that you never bothered to assist him.

Owen: He insisted on doing this without me.

Westcott: Nervadrone, lock him in the brig.

[Nervadrone takes Owen away]

Westcott: As for you, Spirit Soldiers, this isn't over. [clenches his fists] I swear to you, I will destroy you.

[Edgewater, NJ, 3:55pm]

[The housing project is fully complete and repaired; a whole crowd from the neighborhood applauds; Mayor Michael McPartland hands Mana and Kotori each a gold brick trophy]

McPartland: And so, ladies and gentlemen, it is with great honor that I present these awards to Kotori Itsuka and Mana Takamiya. [to Kotori and Mana] You two have done a fine job for this community. You both should be proud of yourselves, as should everyone in your group.

[He, the crowd and the rest of Shido's group, along with the Akane Academy guests, applaud]

Kotori: Thanks, Mr. Mayor. This is one big day Mana and I won't soon forget.

Mana: And I'm sure everyone at our school is gonna be in for a shock.

[Mukuro, Natsumi, and Yoshino nod in agreement; Kotori and Mana walk up to their brother]

Shido: You girls did great today. I'm real proud of both of you.

Kotori and Mana: Thanks, Big Brother.

[They hug him]

[Supreme Court, Arraignment, Saturday, November 23rd, 9:44am]

[Ewan is being arraigned]

Judge Morrissey: Quite a list of charges here, Mr. Garcia. Does the defendant have a plea?

Ewan: Not guilty.

Logan: By reason of mental disease or defect.

Judge Morrissey: Can I get a bail application?

Alex: Your Honor, seeing as the defendant violated his parole, supposedly against his will, about a week after he was released from prison two years ago, bail shouldn't even be considered. A hospital prison ward should be apropos.

[Ewan nods to his attorney]

Logan: Fair enough. Besides, having spent 15 years in prison, he'll deal with it. Not gonna waste anymore of your time, Your Honor.

Judge Morrissey: Very well. [bangs gavel] Defendant is remanded to Bellevue. Next case.

[Ewan and his attorney exit]

[FINAL NOTE:
Ewan Marcus Mathers is currently awaiting trial.]

Sophie: Next time: Gamer Grounds.

Last edited by TVLubber (8/21/2023 8:19 am)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera