ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2024 10:57 pm  #1

Side-Fic 361: Exceed Flashback Pt. 1: Imari in Inwood

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Tor: Remember to turn on some lights in the room and sit as far from the monitor as you can. Off we go!

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[132 Madison Street, Thursday, November 28th, 9:02pm]

[The Exceeds and Moroha's group have just finished cleaning up the warehouse]

Tor: This has been one hell of a Thanksgiving feast, hasn't it, girls?

Julie: Mm-hmm. All those acts and that food--

Moroha: Oh, yeah. That turkey and stuffing really can get to you.

Maya: Forget the turkey. Maya had quite a lot of pie.

Shizuno: And that apple pie-- Who made it?

Imari: I did.

Tor: She really knows her stuff when it comes to apple pie.

Shizuno: That's easy for you to say, Tor. You love apples.

Tomoe: Aw, c'mon, Shizuno. Imari's apple pie is the best. She bakes it for pretty much every occasion. Even on uneventful days.

Imari: I also like baking it for my dates with Tor. But you know something? One summer day, in Inwood Hill Park, one of our dates didn't quite go as planned.

[She has a flashback]

[Inwood Hill Park, Monday, June 24th, 12:23pm]

[Tor and Imari have a picnic]

Tor: [sighs] I couldn't have picked a better placer a better date for our picnic.

Imari: And can you imagine how long it's been since it was just the two of us? [holds out a bite of sushi] Say ahh!

Tor: [opens wide] Ahh...

[He eats the sushi]

[Flashback to the warehouse during breakfast; Tor has a conversation with his teammates]

Tor: Sorry, girls, but it's just gonna be me and Imari today.

Miyabi: [slightly flustered] Oh, I don't mind, Tor. Everyone has to have a chance eventually.

Tomoe: If you wanna go out with Imari alone, then it's fine.

Lilith: We won't interfere, darling.

Julie: Nej. We trust you, Tor. We're your wives. So, where are you going?

Imari: Inwood Hill Park. We're gonna have a picnic and take in the scenery.

Tor: You girls keep an eye on things while we're gone, and watch for Captain Omen or the Demonoids.

Tomoe: Don't worry your precious head about us, Tor. As your second in command, it's my job to lead the team in your place.

[Back to the present at the park]

Tor: You know, Imari, when I told the girls about our date, Miyabi looked a little nervous.

Imari: I know. But sometimes, you just gotta take a chance. Anyway, you've got plans with her tomorrow, don't you?

Tor: Mm-hmm. I'm taking her to Coney Island. On Wednesday, Tomoe and I are going to the movies. On Thursday, Lilith and I are gonna see the Statue of Liberty, and on Friday, Julie and I are going to Central Park.

Imari: Sounds like fun. Hey, uh, Tor?

Tor: Hmm?

Imari: Well, I've been thinking, since you already went all the way with the other four girls,--

Tor: [embarrassed] Not out here! [whispers in Imari's ear] It's best if we wait until tonight at home.

Imari: Okay. So, what's next on the agenda?

[Meanwhile, high above, on board the Gullveig Galleon, Captain Omen views everything from the bow through his telescope]

Omen: Young love. Sickening. I'm glad I was never in love. My priority is bounty hunting. General Nike!

Nike: Yes, Captain?

Omen: Have you any monsters in mind to put an end to Kokonoe's date with Nagakura?

Nike: Of course, sir. May I recommend the Galactic Ninja Venoma?

Omen: [opens the Underworld app on his phone] Wonderful choice. [selects Venoma] She'll make Kokonoe fall madly in love with her, and Nagakura will be so heartbroken, she won't be able to concentrate while I send Wolvermean after her. [selects Wolvermean, then inserts his phone into his bugle] Divide and conquer. It's perfect!

[He plays a tune on his bugle; the Galactic Ninjas Wolvermean and Venoma appear in a cloud of smoke]

Wolvermean: Free at last! And about time, too. It was getting very hot down there.

Venoma: Tell me about it.

Omen: Welcome back, Galactic Ninjas.

Wolvermean: Save the small talk, human. Where's Madame Odius? I have a score to settle with her after she stabbed me in the back, literally!

[He has a flashback of when he was killed by Odius' robot Foxatron]

[Back to the present]

Omen: Oh, you won't find her here, let alone anywhere else in this universe. The Power Rangers destroyed her.

Wolvermean: Oh? Then why didn't I see her in Hell?

Omen: Oh, her actions were so despicable, that after she died, she was sent to the deepest depths of Hell, just like Galvanax, the royal family of the Armada, Master Xandred, Serrator, Professor Cog, Dai Shi,...

Wolvermean and Venoma: All right! We get it!

Omen: The point is, they're never coming back. And if you two fail to do as I say, you'll meet the same fate.

Wolvermean: We understand, Mr.... Uh...

Omen: Omen. Captain Omen.

Venoma: So, Captain, what's your first order of business?

Omen: I want you, Venoma, to strike this boy with an arrow.

[He shows the two Galactic Ninjas a recent photograph of Tor]

Venoma: What's so great about him?

Omen: He's the leader of the Crystal Exceeds: Tor Kokonoe, AKA Exceed Ruby. He's currently dating the sixth member of his team: Exceed Diamond, at Inwood Hill Park. Once he falls head over heels for you, Venoma, Exceed Diamond will be so heartbroken, she'll be distracted. That's where you come in, Wolvermean. Just jump in and slaughter her.

Wolvermean: Aye-aye, sir!

Nike: Sir, if I may...

Omen: Yes?

Nike: Might I suggest reviving a third Galactic Ninja to keep the other four Exceeds occupied?

Wolvermean: If I were you, Captain, I'd choose Speedwing.

[Venoma nods in agreement]

Omen: [selects Speedwing on his phone] Now you're talking sense.

[He plays the tune again on his bugle, resurrecting Galactic Ninja Speedwing]

Speedwing: You know, Badonna, you really know how to pi-- [notices Omen and Nike] Uh, who are you? [turns to Wolvermean and Venoma] And what are you guys doing here?

Wolvermean: Speedwing, meet the man who revived us: Captain Omen.

Omen: You can skip the formalities. I have an assignment for you.

Speedwing: Oh, name it, sir! Anything!

[132 Madison Street, 12:41pm]

[Lilith reads a book on the history of New York City at the dining table; Sarah pours her a cup of tea]

Lilith: Sarah, did you know that the Statue of Liberty is a gift from France?

Sarah: But of course, milady. But don't you think reading about the statue will make your trip with Master Tor a waste?

Lilith: Not really. Seeing the statue up close is more fun than reading about it. What's more important is that I get to see it with Tor.

[Meanwhile, in the Exceeds' room, Miyabi plays Super Mario Odyssey on the Nintendo Switch (in portable mode); Tomoe watches]

Tomoe: Never expected you to be that good a gamer, Miyabi.

Miyabi: I've played a lot since Tor got this Switch for his birthday last year. This game's a lot of fun.

Tomoe: Hmm. Oh, well. Beats PlayStation 4 any day.

Miyabi: I'll say. Their censorship rules are not only ridiculous. They're also hypocritical. They censor sexual content, but not graphic violence?

Tomoe: I'm with you. Besides, children aren't even supposed to be playing those games. They're rated M for good reason.

Miyabi: Speaking of which, did you know that the game Night Trap was one of the games that gave the video game industry the ESRB rating system?

Tomoe: I saw a video on that. But that didn't stop me from playing that game.

[Julie enters the room, frowning]

Tomoe: Hey, Julie. Why the long face?

Miyabi: It's Tor, isn't it?

Julie: It's not that I'm jealous. It's just that it's not fair that I'm the last one Tor's dating this week.

Tomoe: I get it. Back at the academy, you two were Duo partners.

Julie: And close roommates.

Miyabi: Which is why he wanted to get to know the rest of us some more before your date.

[The alarm blares]

Tomoe: Drop the game, Miyabi. We've got work to do.

[Miyabi pauses the game, then puts the Switch back on its dock; the three girls join Lilith in the lab; Tomoe opens a channel to outside the warehouse on the monitor; Speedwing is outside, attacking innocent civilians]

Lilith: Isn't that one of the Galactic Ninjas?!

Tomoe: It's Speedwing! Captain Omen's at it again. We can't interrupt Tor and Imari's date, so we'll have to go into battle without them until we really need them.

Miyabi: Then let's go!

[Outside, Speedwing continues his attack]

Speedwing: The Crystal Exceeds can't stay hiding for long! They'll have to come out eventually!

[Tomoe, Miyabi, Lilith, and Julie emerge from the warehouse in their Crystal Exceed suits, armed with their Blazes; they all strike Speedwing]

Tomoe: Did you learn nothing from your last encounter with the Power Rangers, Speedwing?

Speedwing: Oh. A team of girls. I had no idea.

Lilith: [points her rifle at Speedwing] I suggest you go back to the depths of Hell you crawled out of, if you know what's good for you.

Speedwing: Don't flatter me.

Lilith: [close to pulling the trigger] Don't make me say it again!

Speedwing: Aw, pull the damn trigger already!

Lilith: You asked for it!

[She fires multiple bullets at lightning speed at Speedwing, but Speedwing swiftly dodges each bullet; Speedwing laughs]

Speedwing: You can fire bullets from that rifle all day. You're never gonna shoot me!

Tomoe: I forgot to mention, Speedwing is the fastest of the Galactic Ninjas.

Lilith: [sighs] I should've guessed he was that fast from his name alone.

Speedwing: [swiftly strikes each Exceed] And that's gonna cost ya!

Exceeds: [touches the Ninja Steel button on the Ranger app of their phones] Ninja Spin!

[They morph into the Power Rangers Ninja Steel]

Tomoe: Stealth of the ninja! Ninja Steel Blue!

Miyabi: Strength of the ninja! Ninja Steel Yellow!

Lilith: Spirit of the ninja! Ninja Steel White!

Julie: Speed of the ninja! Ninja Steel Pink!

All four: Ninja Rangers, fear no danger!

Miyabi: Recognize these suits, Speedwing?

Speedwing: Like I care!

[They engage in a fight]

[Back at Inwood Hill Park, Tor and Imari hold hands as they look around the park; Wolvermean and Venoma watch from behind a tree]

Wolvermean: Ugh. Absolutely gross.

Venoma: Well, not for long.

[She takes the form of a beautiful human woman]

Venoma: No one will ever know... [clears her throat and changes her voice to something more beautiful and understandable] ...who I really am.

Wolvermean: Damn, you're lookin' good. Those legs!

Venoma: Don't perv out. [points her bow and arrow at Tor] Just one strike should do the trick.

[She fires the arrow at Tor, but he and Imari walk right past it before it can come near Tor]

Venoma: Damn it!

Wolvermean: What have I told you about moving targets?

Venoma: Shut up! [prepares another arrow] Luckily for me, I carry a whole quiver full.

[She aims for Tor]

Wolvermean: This time, wait until they're distracted.

[Tor takes a look at a flock of seagulls flying by in an unusual formation]

Tor: Check it out, Imari. It's not every day you see a flock of birds flying in the shape of a ninja throwing star.

Imari: [looks up] Oh, that's so beautiful.

[Suddenly, Tor gets struck by Venoma's arrow; he turns around and notices the disguised Venoma waving at him; Tor blushes]

Imari: Tor, what are you staring at?

Tor: That girl. She's so beautiful.

[He walks up to Venoma]

Venoma: I know you. You're Tor Kokonoe, right?

Tor: Yeah. How'd you know?

Venoma: Oh, you've been the talk of the town since your graduation from Kouryou Academy. My name's Ve-- Uh... Norma. Norma Webber.

[All the while, Wolvermean watches from behind the tree]

Wolvermean: Didn't expect this to work out so well. Guess Omen's a better boss than Odius ever was after all.

Venoma: So, Tor, you hungry? I could treat you to lunch.

Tor: Oh, that's all right. Already ate. But I do know a good spot where we can talk in private.

Imari: [under her breath] Tor, don't even think about it.

Venoma: Oh, that'd be nice. Come on.

Tor: Hey, Imari, take the next bus home, will ya? [in his mind] Wait a minute. What the hell am I saying?

Imari: How can you say that, Tor? Just when our date was getting good!

Venoma: Aw, forget her, Tor. You've got a babe by your side now.

[She and Tor are about to head out]

Imari: Tor, how could you? [tearfully] After all we've been through today, you betray me like this?

Wolvermean: It's time!

[He charges at Imari, who suddenly turns around and notices him]

Imari: Blaze on!

[Her Blaze sword appears and she intercepts Wolvermean]

Wolvermean: Oh, stronger than I anticipated.

Tor: Hey!

[He charges at Wolvermean and kicks him]

Tor: Don't you know it's wrong to harm a girl?

Wolvermean: You're one to talk, dumping a sweet girl like her for a beautiful broad.

[He flips both Exceeds on their backs]

Wolvermean: [whips out his sword] Nevertheless, I, Wolvermean, have been authorized to wipe you both out!

Tor: Imari, going home will have to wait. We've got work to do!

Imari: Right!

Tor and Imari: Blaze morph!

[They whip out their Blaze Phones and get suited up]

Tor: I'll make sure you don't harm anymore women. For Norma's sake.

Imari: I'll just ignore that last part. Let's go!

[They charge at Wolvermean and fight him]

Wolvermean: Captain Omen didn't tell me you two would be this strong!

Tor: As if you can go off what he says!

Imari: Time to slice and dice you!

[She whacks Wolvermean repeatedly with her sword; Tor does the same with his katana]

Wolvermean: You're lucky, but I'm much stronger!

[He throws the two Exceeds back]

Wolvermean: Two humans against one Galactic Ninja. I'd say I have the advantage in power! Now for the girl!

[He approaches the still-disguised Venoma for an attack]

Tor: Norma!

[He struggles to get back on his feet]

Imari: There's something funny about that woman.

[Meanwhile, back outside the warehouse, the other Exceeds (still in Ninja Steel form) continue to fight Speedwing]

Speedwing: You gotta go faster than that if you wanna get the better of me!

Julie: You forget, Ninja Steel Pink represents the speed of the ninja. Plus, as a Crystal Exceed, I represent the blaze of speed!

[She rapidly strikes Speedwing w/her Ninja Star Blade; the Ranger-Exceeds revert to the Crystal Exceeds and point their Blaze Busters at Speedwing]

Julie: Now eat this!

All four Exceeds: Blaze Busters, Ninja Steel formation! FIRE!

[They fire blasts from their Blaze Busters in the form of the Ninja Steel symbol and the core five Ninja Steel Rangers at Speedwing, hitting him hard; Speedwing falls to the ground, unable to move]

Speedwing: [in pain] You may have won, but you're too late to stop Wolvermean and Venoma.

Tomoe: C'mon, girls. Tor and Imari need us at the park!

[They head out]

[Back at Inwood Hill Park, Wolvermean continues charging at Venoma; Tor is back on his feet]

Tor: You get away from her, you dirty fur ball!

[He charges at Wolvermean with his katana and strikes him to the ground]

Tor: Norma is my dream girl. I won't let you lay a finger on her.

Wolvermean: Oh? [gets back on his feet] And what will Diamond say?

[Imari whacks him on the back with her sword]

Imari: Shut up, wolfie!

Tor: Imari, leave him to me. It's my job to protect the girl I love.

Imari: Something tells me this isn't you.

Tor: [in his mind] She's right. This isn't me. But this spell is so strong, it's hard for me to control myself. [aloud] I'll handle Wolvermean. Just stand by in case I need you.

Imari: No. He's too strong for just one of us.

Venoma: [in her normal voice] You heard her, Tor. Take-- [clears throat; in her disguised voice] You heard her, Tor. Take him on. Give him Hell!

Wolvermean: [gets back on his feet] How dare you, Ve--! [clears his throat] I mean, you stay out of this, lady!

[Imari shakes her head in disgust; suddenly, the other four Exceeds burst in and strike Wolvermean w/their weapons]

Imari: Hey, you guys!

Lilith: I hope we're not too late.

Imari: I think you already are. Something's wrong with Tor. He's pining over that woman.

Tor: Isn't she a cutie?

[The other four girls gaze at the disguised Venoma, then turn to Wolvermean]

Wolvermean: What? What'd I do?

[The girls look around; Tomoe suddenly notices a quiver of arrows behind a tree; she winks at Lilith, who nods; Lilith points her rifle at the quiver and shoots it, destroying it and all the arrows inside]

Venoma: Hey, bitch! That was mine!

[Tor snaps out of his trance]

Tor: What the--? [notices the other girls] Oh, hi, ladies.

Venoma: Tor, give that blonde bimbo a taste of your katana. She shot my handbag! Do it for your dream girl.

Tor: I'm sorry. Who are you?

Imari: A spell?

[Miyabi grabs the destroyed quiver and arrows]

Miyabi: Who puts arrows in a handbag?

Tomoe: Speedwing told us we were, quote: "too late to stop Wolvermean and Venoma".

Tor: Venoma? I don't see her anywhere. [turns to the disguised Venoma] Unless...

Tomoe: Wolvermean is here in plain sight, but no sign of Venoma. Just him, us Exceeds, and some random woman in the vicinity of the battle. Which can mean only one thing.

Imari: Oh...

[She slowly approaches Venoma]

Venoma: Oh, this is no way to treat a lady.

Imari: You're right, it isn't. But it's one of many ways to treat a Galactic Ninja!

[She punches Venoma in the gut; Venoma hits the ground and reverts to normal]

Tor: Venoma! So it was one of your love arrows that made me fall for you!

Imari: You were trying to turn us against each other!

Venoma: Kind of.

Tor: And you actually put yourself in the line of fire on purpose so you could make me think I was actually saving you from Wolvermean.

Venoma: Well,...

Tor: You were a fool if you thought you were gonna ruin my date with Imari.

Wolvermean: Well, now that we have all six of you here, it's time to wipe the whole team out!

[All six Exceeds gather together; Venoma gets back on her feet and joins Wolvermean]

Tor: Don't think we'll let you. Especially since Venoma is nothing without her arrows. Weapons, combine!

[All six Exceeds combine their weapons to form the Crystal Spear]

Exceeds: Crystal Spear!

Wolvermean: [whips out his shield and chain] Come at us!

[He and Venoma charge at the Exceeds]

Exceeds: [swing the spear clockwise] Soul Strike!

[They swing the spear at the Galactic Ninjas, bisecting them both at once; Wolvermean and Venoma split in half and engulf in a massive explosion]

Tor: That's it for them.

[Suddenly, a giant-sized Speedwing marches into the scene]

Speedwing: [laughs] You think just 'cause you took down two Galactic Ninjas, you've actually won?! Get real!

Julie: Speedwing!

Tomoe: Somehow Captain Omen made him bigger.

[The Gullveig Galleon flies overhead]

Tor: What the hell is that?!

Omen: [laughs over a bullhorn] Behold, my mighty airship, the Gullveig Galleon!

Exceeds: Captain Omen!

Omen: Defeating the Galactic Ninjas in their regular sizes was just round 1. But this time, the gloves are off! Giga Beam, make my monsters grow!

[He fires from his Giga Beam handheld laser at Wolvermean and Venoma's corpses, restoring and enlarging them both]

Venoma: You'll never defeat three giant Galactic Ninjas!

Tomoe: That's what you think. Remember, when Captain Omen revived you, he forgot one important detail. Your Ninja Medallions!

Speedwing: We don't need medallions to destroy you amateurs!

Imari: We'll see about that. Diamond Dragon, descend!

[The Diamond Dragon flies into the scene]

Exceeds: [whip out their Crystal Coins] Summon Blaze Beasts!

[The Blaze Beasts charge into the scene]

Tor: What say we test out our Megazord Keys?

Imari: I don't see why not.

[The core five Exceeds whip out the Thunder Megazord keys and insert them into the key adapters of their Blaze Phones]

Exceeds: Zord mode, transform! We need Thunderzord power now!

[A clap of thunder is heard; a bolt of lightning flashes]

Lilith: Emerald Leopard, Lion Thunderzord power!

[The Emerald Leopard takes the form of the Lion Thunderzord]

Julie: Amethyst Eagle, Firebird Thunderzord power!

[The Amethyst Eagle takes the form of the Firebird Thunderzord]

Tomoe: Cobalt Scorpion, Unicorn Thunderzord power!

[The Cobalt Scorpion takes the form of the Uniform Thunderzord]

Miyabi: Topaz Bear, Griffin Thunderzord power!

[The Topaz Bear takes the form of the Griffin Thunderzord]

Tor: Ruby Panther, Red Dragon Thunderzord power!

[The Ruby Panther takes the form of the Red Dragon Thunderzord; the Exceeds jump into the cockpits; one by one, the Thunderzord-Blaze Beasts strike the Galactic Ninjas:
The Unicorn Thunderzord levitates a barrage of boulders and unleashes them upon Speedwing, who takes the hit from each one
The Griffin Thunderzord spews fireballs upon Venoma, hitting her
The Firebird Thunderzord hovers around swiftly, unleashing a flaming tornado upon Wolvermean, spinning him around and hitting him with the flame
The Lion Thunderzord's eyes glow green; the three Galactic Ninjas are shrouded in mist; images of Rygore appear before them and strike them hard]

[The mist clears]

Speedwing: How could Rygore do this to us?!

Venoma: That traitor!

Wolvermean: That wasn't Rygore. That was just a fake!

Tor: Forgotten about us?!

[The Red Dragon Thunderzord and Diamond Dragon spew flames upon all three Galactic Ninjas, hitting them]

Exceeds: Assault Team formation!

[The Red Dragon Thunderzord takes on Warrior Mode; the other four Thunderzords take to the sky in the form of a chariot; the Red Dragon Thunderzord, staff on hand, jumps up and boards the chariot, forming the Thunderzord Assault Team]

Speedwing: Leave these fools to me!

[He takes to the sky and unleashes lasers from his sword upon the Assault Team; the Zords dodge each blast and flies higher up]

Speedwing: Damn it all!

Exceeds: Red Dragon Thunderzord, Staff Strike!

[The Red Dragon Thunderzord lifts its staff and spins it, then leaps off its chariot and dive-bombs Speedwing]

Tor: So long, Speedwing!

[The Red Dragon Thunderzord strikes Speedwing w/its staff hard; Speedwing screams and engulfs in an explosion]

Venoma: Speedwing!

Wolvermean: You'll pay for this, Exceeds!

Tor: Megazord formation!

[The five Thunderzords separate and combine again to form the Thunder Megazord]

Exceeds: Thunder Megazord, power up!

[The Thunder Megazord stands still]

Venoma: Easy target. Allow me, Wolvermean.

[She charges at the Thunder Megazord w/her energized sword]

Venoma: Venom Slash!

[She is about to strike, but the Thunder Megazord whips out its Thunder Saber and intercepts the attack; it splits Venoma's sword in half]

Venoma: My beautiful sword!

[The Thunder Megazord's eyes glow]

Tor: Consider this payback for toying with a young man's heart, Venoma!

Exceeds: Thunder Saber, battle ready!

[The Thunder Megazord empowers its saber with thunder and lightning, then slashes Venoma hard with it; Venoma screams]

Venoma: Why didn't Omen restore our medallions?! That barbarian!

[She engulfs in a massive explosion; the Thunder Megazord re-sheaths the Thunder Saber and retroforms into the Primal Blaze King]

Wolvermean: You just got lucky beating two Galactic Ninjas with temporary Megazord forms! But you're up against the leader!

[He unleashes a loud howl as he strikes the two mecha w/his axe and chain]

Imari: Battle Formation!

[The Diamond Dragon assumes Battle Formation]

Imari: Diamond Dragon, Blazing Slash!

[The Diamond Dragon's sword ignites as Wolvermean tosses his axe at it]

Imari: Final attack!

[The Diamond Dragon strikes Wolvermean's axe with its sword, burning it to ashes, then strikes Wolvermean with the same sword]

Exceeds: Primal Katana, Primal Slash! FINAL ATTACK!

[The Primal Blaze King raises its empowered katana and is about to strike Wolvermean, but Wolvermean intercepts with his shield; the shield is split in half]

Wolvermean: My one and only shield. But it's enough to keep me in this fight!

[He whips out his sword and strikes both mecha again]

[Split-screen to both cockpits]

Imari: I think we're gonna need another boost.

Tor: I say we call the Blaze Borgs.

Tomoe: Wait a sec, Tor. Why don't we combine the Primal Blaze King with the Diamond Dragon?

Tor: I guess we could give it a try.

[The other girls agree]

Imari: Worth a shot.

All six Exceeds: Combine!

[Outside, the Diamond Dragon converts to armor and attaches to the Primal Blaze King; the Primal Katana combines with the Diamond Dragon's tail]

[Cut to the cockpit w/all six Exceeds]

Exceeds: Primal Blaze Dragon King!

Tor: Let's test out the new bells and whistles. Primal Lasers!

[Outside, the Primal Blaze Dragon King fires lasers from its eyes at Wolvermean, hitting him]

Wolvermean: No new combo is a match for Wolvermean!

Imari: Is that so?! Dragon Breath!

[The Primal Blaze Dragon King unleashes white dragon flames upon Wolvermean, hitting him hard]

Wolvermean: You cowards! Let me destroy you so I can take over as Galaxy Warriors' new champion!

Tor: I got a news flash for you, Wolvermean. When the Rangers destroyed Madame Odius and her minions, the show was cancelled. No reruns, no chance of revival.

Wolvermean: [growls] How dare you irritate me with your nonsense!

Imari: He just won't learn.

Exceeds: Dragon Katana, Ultimate Strike!

[They channel their souls into the Primal Blaze Dragon King's katana, which glows; the Primal Blaze King takes to the sky]

Exceeds: FINAL ATTACK!

[The Primal Blaze Dragon King dives down toward Wolvermean and bisects him hard with its katana, electrifying him]

Wolvermean: No! Curse you, Captain Omen! You dare to revive us without our Ninja Medallions?! I'll see you in Hell!!

[He engulfs in a massive explosion]

Imari: Checkmate! Kouryou Squadron...!

All six: Crystal Exceeds!

[Back on board the Gullveig Galleon, Nike takes the wheel]

Omen: Set our course back to space before the Exceeds get to us!

Nike: Aye-aye, sir!

[The galleon takes off into the sky at supersonic speed, then finally reaches outer space; later, Omen and Nike enter Omen's office]

Nike: Before they were killed, the Galactic Ninjas said you didn't restore their Ninja Medallions. Those were the main source of their power.

Omen: Three Galactic Ninjas against six amateurs-- Only the Ninja Steel Rangers could destroy them. It just never occurred to me that the Exceeds would get lucky. Besides, those medals were irreplaceable and irreparable.

Nike: Whatever. There's always next time.

Omen: [clenches his fist] I swear, my dear first mate, those Crystal Exceeds will pay for this. We'll see to that.

[132 Madison Street, 9:33pm]

[In the bathroom, Tor and Imari take a bath together]

Imari: Tor, even if you weren't under Venoma's spell, would you have fallen for her human form, anyway?

Tor: Of course not. I'd never back out on the promise I made to you and the other girls. [gently fondles Imari's breasts] Besides, she'd never have boobs as ample as yours.

Imari: [moans] But what about Julie?

Tor: She's growing. But you know something?

Imari: Hmm?

Tor: I've always wondered what Miss Tsukimi's boobs feel like.

Imari: Wait, you're into our teacher?

Tor: She's not our teacher anymore. She's our mentor now.

Imari: But why make such comments about her boobs?

Tor: For some reason, I'm starting to have feelings for her, too. She's been like an older sister to us.

Imari: Is that so?

[Back to the present; Imari blushes]

Imari: And after months of him feeling me up, we finally went all the way. I knew someday he'd make me a real woman.

Satsuki: I'm very happy for you, Imari, but I wouldn't talk like that in front of Maya.

Maya: Oh, come on. I already had that birds-and-bees talk with my mom and Mari when I was seven. Anyway, Imari, that story-- I didn't know you could utilize Megazord power. I mean, Ranger power is one thing, but Megazords?

Imari: I couldn't believe it, either. Anyway, it was a Christmas gift from the Megaforce Rangers last year.

Moroha: Speaking of Christmas, I just remembered, I gotta get started on shopping tomorrow.

Tor: Chillax, Moroha. We've got about four weeks to go. Plenty of time.

Imari: Anyways, there's still some apple pie left over if you want any.

[The two groups gather around the table for dessert]

Miyabi: Next time: ....

Last edited by TVLubber (4/22/2024 4:15 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera