ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2018 3:35 pm  #1

Side-Fic 281: Kouryou Squadron Crystal Exceeds

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Tor: Hey, everyone. We're about ready for showtime.

Julie: Remember to make sure your room is brightly lit.

Lilith: And don't sit too close to the monitor.

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[A giant blue battleship flies over the sea; on board the ship's bridge is Eva (the Chipettes' and Olivia's old enemy from their orphanage), now in a pirate blouse and a black bandana, but with a scar on her face]

Eva: [laughs] The Chipettes will pay dearly for ever locking me up in the first place. I don't care what I have to do. Grudgebots, assemble!

[Three different pirate-themed robots (each of their heads resembling a different animal: Jaguar, iguana, and snake) appear]

Eva: Rajuga, Ugania, Ensak, what's the latest on the Chipettes?

Rajuga: Lady Eva, according to our drones, their lead singer Brittany Miller has been fighting the evil Demonoids, servants of the now-comatose Prescott Vorstein.

Eva: The Demonoids, eh? I've read about them.

Ugania: [inspects the radar on his tablet computer] According to my radar, their base is directly below us.

Ensak: Allow me, milady. I'll send 'em a transmission.

Eva: If anyone knows where the Chipettes are, the Demonoids do.

[Cut to the Nickar; the Demonoids, Roget, Owen, Ewan, Savage, and Argon receive a transmission from Eva]

Mechike: Who are you?

Eva: Demonoids, I'm Eva. I'm an air pirate seeking revenge.

Mechike: On whom?

Eva: Allow me and my crew of Grudgebots into your base of operations, and I'll explain.

LN: Should we, Master Mechike? I mean, she's human.

Argon: And a vile one at that. She's had a criminal record.

Roget: I say we let her in, don't you think, Master?

Mechike: Why not? Begin surfacing!

[Outside, the Nickar surfaces; the hangar door opens; Eva's ship lands in the hangar; the hangar closes afterwards; back on the bridge, Eva and the Grudgebots enter]

Eva: Incredible vessel. I never expected a submarine to be your base.

Mechike: Why do you desire revenge, and what's it got to do with me and my crew?

Eva: Are you familiar with the Chipettes?

Mechike: Oh, yes. A popular music group and ACME Crime Net detectives.

Eva: I've heard you kept trying and failing to destroy them. That true, mate?

Mechike: Yes. But only because they had powerful friends.

Eva: You see, I want revenge on the Chipettes, too. Long ago, I lived in an orphanage my whole life. My father was a serial rapist and killer who was killed by the police after he raped my mother, who died giving birth to me nine months afterward. I'd been living in Miss Grudge's orphanage for 10 years. Suddenly, I overheard my dratted childhood rival Olivia had chipmunk friends who could sing. Miss Grudge had forbidden animals, but she was desperate to find a singing group off of whom to make millions. I was the only one who knew. While Olivia was adopted by a kind couple, Miss Grudge and I held the Chipettes prisoner so they wouldn't see her off. After Olivia left, Miss Grudge made arrangements for the Chipettes' future, but I caught them escaping. All our attempts to retrieve them had failed, and Miss Grudge was committed to an insane asylum, and all the remaining children in the orphanage were adopted by nice families, except for me. Child services caught on to my conspiracy with Miss Grudge. They sent me to rehabilitation and kept me there for 10 years, until I faked stomach cramps and snuck out the window while the infirmary was empty. I helped Miss Grudge dig her way out of the asylum, and we arrived in Los Angeles, where the Chipettes lived since they moved to America. We kidnapped their leader to try and force her to become Miss Grudge's slave, and we also kidnapped Olivia, because she was in the line of fire. And because she was the only witness, we tried to dispose of her, but Alvin Seville, leader of the Chipmunks, got in the way and saved the captives. Miss Grudge and I soon got arrested for kidnapping and attempted murder, and we were locked up. I was sent to a women's correctional facility in L.A. for life, whilst Miss Grudge was extradited back to Australia and was to serve life without parole.

LN: What happened to her?

Eva: If she were still alive, she'd be with us now. She died of a massive heart attack two months ago. I gave my own robots their name in her honor: Grudgebots. Rajuga is my right-hand man. He's my top muscle. Ugania is my navigator, and Ensak is my top genius.

LN: Wait a second. If you were to serve a life sentence, why are you out of jail now?

Eva: After nine years of planning, I managed to escape through an air vent. By the time anyone found out, I was already out of sight. I stowed away on board an air freighter to Japan. Then I hid in a crate that was being delivered to a school called Kouryou Academy, a school that trains students to become Exceeds. As soon as the box was hauled out of the plane, I snuck out once the coast was clear. And I made my way to the academy. It was dark, so no one would ever notice me. Then I snuck into the laboratory and found the very piece of machinery that gave their students Lukifers. I injected myself with one, and this is what I got. Blaze on!

[Her cutlass Blaze appears]

Eva: I then snuck into another lab and discovered the headmistress' plans to make their finest students a new fleet of superheroes.

Mechike: And you stole their technology?

Eva: Why steal what's inferior to my Blaze? I have no use for that. I'll just destroy it, no matter who's using it. I'll just let the headmistress enjoy the success of her piece of technology, then wipe it off the face of the Earth. And my Blaze has proven more powerful, because a bunch of the school's best new students proved themselves weak when they caught me heading outside. One by one, they literally dropped dead after a single attack. First went the level-1 Exceeds, then the level-2's, then the 3's, and finally, the 4's. Every opponent I beat doubled my power levels. Now no one can stop me. As for the Grudgebots, recently, I discovered parts of destroyed robots, then I pieced them together into the three you see before you, with my own personal programming. With their help, I built my battleship: The Samca. Now, more to my point, I contacted you because I want to join forces with you. You help me defeat the Chipettes, and I'll help you destroy the rest of ACME.

Mechike: Hmm...

LN: I say we give her a little challenge. I'll send her to the training room to battle a platoon of Cyber Demonitron. Come, Eva.

[She leads Eva to the training room]

Mechike: Send in 100 of them.

Delta: 100? But, sir!

Mechike: We'll make more.

Delta: I know that, but all our Cyber Demon Gear unit soldiers-- None of them ever battled more than 30 in their test runs.

Mechike: [scoffs] If she dies, she didn't belong here.

[Rajuga turns to his fellow Grudgebots with concern]

[132 Madison Street, Tuesday, May 29th, 8:04am]

[In one of the guest rooms, the sun shines through the window; Tor, sleeping in a futon, stirs and opens his eyes]

Tor: What a morning.

[He turns to Julie, who is sleeping right beside him on his right; Julie wakes up]

Julie: Oh, good morning, Tor.

Tor: Morning, Julie. Sleep well?

Julie: Yeah.

[Suddenly, a small strand of her hair wiggles; she sits up and looks at Tor's left side]

Julie: Tor, behind you.

Tor: Hmm?

[He turns around to find a nude Lilith sleeping beside him]

Tor: [blushes] Lilith?

[Lilith awakens and yawns]

Lilith: Good morning, Tor. [kisses Tor on the forehead] I suppose you've forgotten my tendency to sleep naked, haven't you?

Tor: No, not at all. I especially haven't forgotten about that time we all had on the ship.

Lilith: That's good.

Tor: But why are you in bed with me, anyway? It was supposed to be just Julie and me last night.

Lilith: Oh, but I couldn't bear the fact that you had to endure 10 laps worth of jogging around the block after dinner. I wanted to share a bed with you to cheer you up.

Tor: You can thank Miss Tsukimi for that.

[Flashback to the night before outside the warehouse]

Tsukimi: I overheard the girls telling Imari about their newly-found womanhood, I had a strange feeling inside. [whispers into Tor's ear] Tell me, Tor, did you do 'em?

Tor: People can't keep secrets, can they? Yes, I did, Miss Tsukimi. But it all started with Miyabi. She was still feeling down about what happened before then, and she thought she needed someone to hold onto. She wanted my comfort. Then things got a little outta hand. She and I went at it, then the other three caught us and decided to join in. But I gotta admit, it really felt good.

Tsukimi: [as her bunny ears twitch] Oh! Well, don't worry. I have no control over your primal urges. Besides, you're all graduates, and you're all adults. But you know, you have to take responsibility, and take care of and protect them like the man you are. 10 laps around the block!

Tor: Come on! I'm not in school anymore!

Tsukimi: I know, but you still need a few private lessons in manhood. Now, get started!

Tor: [nervously] Yes, ma'am!

[He jogs around the block]

Tor: [in his mind] This is so unfair! But at least she's still got it.

[Back to the present]

Lilith: Well, at least she understood.

Tor: [pats Lilith on the head] Anyway, Lilith, I really appreciate your comfort.

Lilith: I take good care of my lover.

Julie: I do, too, Lilith. He's my Duo partner, after all.

Lilith: You certainly have, Julie. But you can do much better.

[Miyabi and Tomoe enter the room]

Miyabi and Tomoe: Rise and shine, Tor!

[They each kiss Tor on the cheek]

Tor: Morning, Miyabi. Tomoe.

Miyabi: I know it's a little early, but we picked up breakfast from some place called Chick-fil-A.

Tomoe: Hope you're hungry. Oh, but first,...

[She tosses Lilith a change of clothing]

Lilith: Right. Thank you.

[Later, the five Exceeds have Chick-fil-A breakfast with Imari, Tsukimi, Eris' group, the Chipmunks, the Chipettes, and Olivia, along with Lilith's stewardess Sarah]

Olivia: I really appreciate you two helping me with this stuff.

Tomoe: No problem, Miss Allen. I love these American dining establishments.

Lilith: Sarah, please pass me an OJ.

Sarah: [hands Lilith a bottle of OJ] As you wish, milady. I must say, it's an honor to be serving you here in America.

Lilith: How could I ignore my favorite stewardess?

[Olivia then gets a text on her iPhone from Miranda (LAPD): "CCWF called. Eva escaped three days ago!"; Olivia gasps]

Imari: Olivia, what's the matter?

Miyabi: You okay?

Olivia: It's Eva.

Tor: Who's this Eva person?

Julie: She an old friend of yours?

Brittany: Eva's no friend to anyone. We first met her at the orphanage, and she caused me and my sisters to miss Olivia's adoption. Then she broke out of rehab and helped Miss Grudge break out of an asylum to try and get back at us. Miss Grudge died in prison two months ago, and Eva's still in prison.

Olivia: Not now, she isn't. She escaped through an air vent.

Chipettes: She what?!

Olivia: [gets a text from Alex Garcia] Garcia just texted. "NY1, now!"

[She turns on the TV and switches to NY1]

Kiernan: At the top of the news, authorities are still on the lookout for an escaped fugitive orphan who only goes by the name of Eva, who was already serving a life sentence in Central California Women's Facility for escaping a rehabilitation center and two counts of kidnapping. About 24 hours after the escape, NYPD received amateur footage of Eva leaving the scene of a brutal mass murder outside the campus of Japan's Kouryou Academy.

[Said footage is shown]

Tsukimi: [horrified] Oh, my God! Why didn't Sakuya call me?! Turn it off! It's too much!

[Olivia turns off the TV]

Olivia: That lousy bitch.

Tor: [clenches his fists] To do that to a bunch of students at our old school?!

Julie: This is horrible.

Tsukimi: Monster! If I ever get my hands on Eva, so help me God, I'll kill her!

Brittany: And what was with that weird-looking sword in her hand? I mean, besides the fact that it may have been the murder weapon.

Simon: [watches the footage on his iPhone] I'd better take this footage down to the lab and find out.

[He heads downstairs to the lab; the others follow him]

[Back at the Nickar, in the training room, Eva is surrounded by 100 Cyber Demonitron]

Eva: 100 of you? Never fought this many before. I could use the challenge. Blaze on!

[Her cutlass Blaze appears]

Eva: With this, a cutlass manifested from my soul, I will have my revenge.

[She charges at the Cyber Demonitron, who charge at her; one by one, Eva slices the Cyber Demonitron w/her cutlass, destroying their computer chips in the process]

Eva: All right! Who's next?!

[10 Cyber Demonitron charge at her; Eva slices them all in half, along with their chips]

Eva: Anything this cutlass slices is like butter.

[Five Cyber Demonitron charge at her from behind, but Eva swiftly turns around and slices them all in half, along with their chips]

Eva: Anyone else?

[15 Cyber Demonitron charge at her; two grab her, but she swings them towards the other 14, then spins around and slices them all in half, along with their chips (again); the last 20 charge at her]

Eva: And now for my finishing move!

[Her left hand glows red]

Eva: Labrys!

[With a single knifehand strike, she decapitates the remaining Cyber Demonitron w/her left hand like an axe, slicing their chips (that were hidden in their necks) in half in the process]

Eva: Olivia Allen, Chipettes, your day of reckoning has come.

[On the bridge, the Demonoids and Grudgebots have seen the whole thing]

Mechike: It's official. Grudgebots, as of this moment, you and your boss Eva shall be part of my army.

Rajuga: Yes, Master Mechike.

Mechike: Eva, report to the bridge at once.

[Eva exits the training room and reports to the bridge]

Eva: Nothing to it.

Mechike: That finishing move-- Where did that come from?

Eva: I call it Labrys, after Hephaestus' axe, with which he used to slice Zeus' head.

Mechike: That move will surely eliminate ACME. I don't suppose you'd like to test it out on them now?

Eva: I'd be honored. Tell me where I can find them.

Mechike: They live in a warehouse on Madison Street. Lure them out and kill them.

Eva: With pleasure. Grudgebots?

Grudgebots: Yes, milady!

[132 Madison Street, 7:44am]

Eris: Simon, what's the deal here?

Simon: Just bear with me.

[He transfers a copy of the video to the computer, then opens it up; he pauses the video and zooms in on Eva's cutlass Blaze]

Tomoe: [gasps] It's a Blaze!

Tor: But how can she have one? She's too old to be a student!

Lilith: It's possible that she broke into the academy to take a Blaze for herself.

Tsukimi: Considering what she did to those poor students with that Blaze, we're looking at the most dangerous Exceed ever.

Miyabi: Well, what can we do about her?

Julie: For now, nothing.

Brittany: Oh, we'll do something about her, all right. Knowing her, she's out to get revenge on me, my sisters, and Olivia.

[The alarm blares]

Kio: Uh-oh. Time to get to work, ladies.

[Eris, Aio, Manami, and Antonia nod; they run up the stairs and outside to find the Samca hovering overhead]

Aoi: An airship?

Eris: We'd better board the MagnaShip.

Kio: Hold on. Look!

[A tractor beam appears from the ship, then vanishes, revealing Eva and the Grudgebots]

Manami: It's you! The fugitive Eva!

Antonia: And an army of Demonoids!

Eva: These three? They're actually Grudgebots, manufactured by yours truly. Rajuga, Ensak, and Ugania. They helped me build the Samca, my personal battleship. Enough of that. Where are the Chipettes?

Eris: You'll have to go through us to find 'em. Whip out your pendants, team!

[She and the other four whip out their Cosmo Pendants]

Eris, Kio, Manami, Aoi, and Antonia: Cosmo Power!

[They all get suited up]

Eris: With the fierceness of the mighty tiger! Cosmo Red!

Aoi: With the strength of the mighty jaguar! Cosmo Blue!

Manami: With the speed of the mighty cheetah! Cosmo Yellow!

Antonia: With the tenacity of the mighty snow leopard! Cosmo White!

Kio: With the courage of the mighty lion! Cosmo Black!

Eris: Guardians of Catia.

Kio: Guardians of Earth.

Eris and Kio: We stand and fight for what it's worth!

All five Cosmo Cats: Cosmo Cats, we are united!

[Their weapons appear in their hands]

Eva: Two can play at that game.

[The Grudgebots reach behind their backs for their weapons (Rajuga: Tonfa; Ugania: Spiked mace; Ensak: Axes)]

Eva: Blaze on!

[Her Blaze cutlass appears]

Eva: Get them!

[She and the Grudgebots charge at the Cosmo Cats, who charge back; they fight with their weapons]

Eris: Antimatter Mode!

[Her hammer glows blue]

Eris: This should shatter your sword!

[She jumps up and prepares to strike Eva's cutlass, but Eva dodges]

Eva: Too slow!

[She strikes Eris in the face w/her cutlass, leaving a scratch]

Eris: [hisses] You'll pay for that!

[She charges at Eva like she were a tiger and pounces on her]

Eva: [kicks Eris off] Foolish feline!

[Kio charges at Eva w/his Cosmo Blade]

Kio: I'll teach you to hurt my wife like that!

[He tries to scratch Eva on the face w/his blade, but Eva quickly dodges, then kicks Kio to the ground]

Eva: You're as slow as a snail!

[Aoi and Manami fight Rajuga and Ensak respectively]

Rajuga: Try to get by me, washboard!

[He strikes Aoi w/his tonfa]

Aoi: [fires a blast from her bazooka] I'll make you eat those words!

[Rajuga narrowly dodges the blast]

Aoi: [charges at Rajuga] Jaguar Frenzy!

[The roar of a jaguar is heard as she lunges at Rajuga and scratches him wildly]

Manami: Never knew we'd have that kinda power as Cosmo Cats. [turns around] Uh-oh.

[Ensak swings his axes at Manami, who dodges and fires bullets from her revolver at Ensak, who blocks each bullet w/his axes]

Manami: [re-holsters her revolver] Okay, son of a bitch. If that's the way you want it,...

[She charges at Ensak like a cheetah]

Manami: Cheetah Charge!

[The roar of a cheetah is heard as she pounces on Ensak and slashes him with her claws]

Manami: You may be made of metal, but our Cosmo Cat claws are made of metal, too!

Antonia: [strikes Ugania w/her grappler] That's right! And that's just the beginning!

[She charges at Ugania like a leopard]

Antonia: Leopard Lunge!

[The roar of a leopard is heard as she lunges at Ugania and tackles him to the ground, then slashes him repeatedly w/her claws]

Kio: Let's see how Eva handles our feline instincts, Eris.

[He becomes surrounded by black aura and charges at Eva like a lion]

Kio: Lion Strike!

[The roar of a lion is heard as he strikes Eva w/his claws]

Eris: [surrounded by aura and charges at Eva like a tiger] Tiger Tackle!

[The roar of a tiger is heard as she lunges at Eva and strikes her w/her claws]

Eris: [hisses] Want some more?!

Eva: [grips Eris' wrists w/her right hand, then raises her glowing left hand] Don't need anymore, thanks to this!

Kio: Eris!

Eva: I'll tell your children goodbye for you, kitty.

Eris: What are you doing?!

Eva: LABRYS!

[But just as she is about to smack Eris in the neck, Olivia grabs her wrist and grips it hard]

Olivia: Long time, no see, old friend.

Eva: Olivia!

Olivia: You're like a cockroach, you know that? Just won't stop.

Eva: You-- You were the very reason I hated the Chipettes. You stuff their heads with a lot of crazy stories about America, leading them to escape the orphanage after you left. Because of you, Miss Grudge is dead!

Olivia: I heard. She died of a heart attack in prison. But that was her own fault. She got greedy. And you only helped her to spite us.

Eva: But none of that would've happened if you hadn't met those Chipettes in the first place!

Olivia: They were lonely! They'd been separated from their birth family! But since you won't buy into that,...

[She whips out a sheathed sword]

Eva: Where did you get that sword?!

Olivia: [unsheathes the sword] This sword belonged to my biological father. It had been in his family since the early 19th century. One of my ancestors fought during the Napoleonic Wars with this sword and died to save his comrades. This is all that's left of him.

Eva: An ordinary sword like that is no match for a Blaze.

Olivia: We'll see about that!

[Both women charge at each other and fight w/their swords]

Eris: Wow! Look at her go!

Kio: I didn't know Olivia could do that!

Eva: Grudgebots, back to the ship! I'll handle this bitch alone!

[The Grudgebots get back on their feet and transport back to the Samca]

[Inside the warehouse, the rest of the gang views the fight through the window]

Brittany: That's right, Liv! Give her all you've got!

Alvin: We'd better get in on it, too.

Tor: It's too dangerous. Remember, Hunter, Corona, and Aqune are spending a week back home with baby Monica, Lumen and Sparkle are out of town with Lady Noia for a few days, and the other Gladiators are back in Cape Mery for the week to rehearse for a new Kaleido Stage show.

Itokazu: Except for Layla, but she's got a show on Broadway to perform with Macquarie.

Brittany: I can manage. You guys stand by in case we need you.

[She heads outside]

Imari: Wait, Brittany! That witch is using a Blaze!

Tsukimi: You don't know what it's like to battle someone armed with a Blaze! Especially one whose intent is to kill!

[Back outside, Brittany suits up]

Brittany: K-6! Dove of Dreams!

Olivia: Brittany!

Eva: Oh, it's you. The leader of the piece of trash that escaped from me and Miss Grudge. Where'd you get that flimsy suit?

Brittany: I'll make you regret those words, and escaping from prison.

Eva: [charges at Brittany] Damn brat!

[Brittany charges at Eva; both strike each other w/their swords]

Brittany: [as her blade glows] YumeBlade, Dream Strike!

[She swings her blade, firing a wave of mauve energy at Eva, who blocks w/her cutlass]

Eva: Dream Strike? Child's play.

Brittany: I can't believe you, Eva. Graduating from simple troublemaker to kidnapping to cold-blooded murderer.

Eva: There was no way I was going to let you off so easily after locking me up before. [points at a scar on her face] Do you see this scar?

Brittany: Obviously beaten in prison.

Eva: That's right. Just two days after I was sentenced. The woman that gave me the scar was soon transferred to another prison, and three years later, shanked to death. But this scar will always haunt me until I finally rid this world of the very four girls I despise. The ones that were responsible for locking me up in the first place.

Olivia: You selfish pig. Oblivious to the fact that your sick attempts to separate me from the Chipettes during my adoption were what got you into rehabilitation from the very beginning.

Eva: Shut up! [charges at Brittany and Olivia w/her cutlass] You two will be the first to die!

[Brittany and Olivia strike her w/their swords, but Eva strikes them both on the right arm w/her cutlass; Brittany and Olivia kneel down and hold their injured arms]

Eva: That was only the beginning. I had no problem destroying 100 Cyber Demonitron with this Blaze. I'd also show you my ability to decapitate called Labrys, but it can't be used more than twice every 24 hours, even if those attempts fail to hit their targets. But that doesn't matter. All I have to do is take you and the other two out, and it'll all be over with.

[She raises her cutlass]

Brittany: [shields herself and Olivia w/her wings] You can't break through my shield!

Eva: Or can't I?

[She slices through Brittany's wing shield like a knife through butter and strikes Brittany and Olivia on the left arm]

Eva: Why haven't I killed you yet? Because I take pleasure in making my opponents squirm before they meet their end. As to why my cutlass cut through your shield-- It can cut through any shield like butter. Now, before I kill you,...

[She approaches the Cosmo Cats]

Eva: I'll take pleasure in taking your Cosmo Cat friends out first.

[She swiftly strikes each of the Cosmo Cats in the right arm with her cutlass one by one, causing them all to hit the ground and revert to normal; they grip their injured arms as they start to bleed slowly]

Eris: You all okay?

Kio: Yeah, but I can barely move my arm!

Aoi: Her sword sure is strong.

Antonia: [groans] I don't have enough strength to keep going.

Manami: [growls] Drop dead, you evil bitch!

Eva: Actually, you'll all be long dead before that happens.

[She raises her cutlass again, but suddenly, a bullet knocks it out of her hands]

Eva: Whoever did that must have a Blaze!

Lilith: Damn right, I do!

[Eva looks ahead to see Lilith approaching with her Blaze rifle]

Eva: The Exception!

Lilith: [points her rifle at Eva] You're under arrest, Eva!

Eva: [grabs her cutlass] Don't make me laugh!

[Suddenly, Tor intercepts w/his Blaze shield]

Tor: Give it up, Eva!

[He pushes Eva back]

Eva: The Irregular, too?!

Tor: If you think I'm gonna let you get away with killing those poor students at Kouryou Academy, then you've got another thing coming!

Eva: You expect me to fall to some nobody Exceeds like you?!

[She strikes Tor and Lilith w/her cutlass and kicks them to the ground]

[Julie, Miyabi, Tomoe, and Imari enter the scene with their Blazes]

Eva: Oh. A whole team of Kouryou Academy graduates, eh?

[Tsukimi enters with her own Blaze]

Tsukimi: And a proud teacher. [points her Blaze at Eva] Trespassing on school grounds to get a Lukifer under false pretenses and commit mass murder on new students?! You're a disgusting piece of sh*t!

Eva: If I were you, I'd think twice about using that potty mouth, bitch. Especially in front of a child.

Brittany: Lousy hypocrite.

Eva: [points her cutlass at Brittany] You dare to talk back to me?!

Tomoe: [swings the sickle half of her kusarigama around] Leave the kid alone!

[She tosses the sickle at Eva, who narrowly dodges; suddenly, Miyabi strikes her w/her lance]

Miyabi: Or it's your head!

Eva: [growls] Back off!

[She kicks Miyabi away from her and toward her group]

Tomoe: Miyabi!

Julie: [jumps up and spins around with her twin swords] You ruffian!

[She strikes Eva w/her swords; Eva punches her back toward her group]

Tor: Julie!

Imari: [charges at Eva] I'll teach you to mess with my friends!

[She and Eva fight with their swords]

Eva: Unlike most of you, I don't need a partner to win battles with this Blaze. Those students and the Demonoids' Cyber Demonitron found that out the hard way.

Imari: [strikes Eva w/her sword] But a beast like you doesn't deserve that Blaze! You may be powerful in offense, but you lack in defense!

Eva: [snickers] But what I lack in defense, I make up for in physical strength.

[She raises her glowing cutlass]

Eva: HARPE!!!

[She slices Imari's sword in half, causing it to shatter to smithereens]

Imari: My Blaze...!

[She screams in pain and falls to the ground unconscious]

Eva: All because she was too weak.

Tor: Imari!

[He runs up to Imari and carries her in his arms]

Eva: [laughs] A once-per-day technique that can easily shatter one's Blaze instantly. I named it after Harpe, the very sword Perseus used to lop off Medusa's head. Now, if you'll excuse me. I'd best be on my way.

[She gets beamed back into the Samca, which takes off]

Tor: You barbarian! DAMN IT!!!

[Back at the Nickar, Eva and the Grudgebots return to the bridge]

Eva: Those fools never stood a chance, even with the help of seven Exceeds. I even took one of them out. No more fighting for her for at least a day.

Mechike: Well done. But next time, kill them.

Eva: Oh, all I've shown them was a sample of what's in store next.

Mu: Shall I present our new comrade with a Super Cyber Demon Gear unit, Master Mechike?

Mechike: Certainly.

[Mu hands Eva a gold-plated dog tag]

Mu: Eva, with this tag, by shouting "engage", you'll be equipped with incredible armor and weapons unlike anything you've ever seen.

Eva: [scoffs] Like I need this cheap trinket. [puts the tag in her pocket] But I'll keep it handy, just in case.

LN: Take your Grudgebots and an army of Cyber Demonitron to Mitchell Square Park and raise some Hell. Any survivors-- Bring them back to us.

Eva: Yes, sir. Let's go, Grudgebots.

[She and her Grudgebots exit the bridge]

[132 Madison Street, 8:46am]

[Brittany, Olivia, and Eris' group have their right arms in slings (Brittany and Olivia's left arms are in casts; Imari is still unconscious as she lies on the sofa; Simon checks for a pulse]

Simon: Still good. But how did she lose consciousness like that?

Tor: Just after Eva shattered her Blaze, Imari collapsed.

Tsukimi: I had that problem once. After Tor destroyed by Blaze in his first Novgladius, I suffered the same thing. But don't worry. She'll be out of it tomorrow morning at the earliest.

Tor: [clenches his fists] That Eva bitch is gonna pay for what she did to Imari.

Alvin: I could've jumped in, too, but Eva flew the coop too quickly.

Theodore: But what are we gonna do now? The three of us Chipmunks aren't gonna do well against Eva without the other Spider Riders, the other Gladiators are out of town, and the Cosmo Cats are hurt badly.

[Suddenly, Tyler Steele enters]

Tyler: What happened to you guys?

Brittany: Eva happened, Tyler.

Tyler: Oh, right. The escaped convict who illegally injected herself with a Lukifer and killed numerous Kouryou Academy students trying to stop her.

Olivia: She showed no mercy and rendered most of us helpless.

Tyler: Well, it's a good thing I flew back from Japan when I did. Kouryou Academy's headmistress gave me these to give to five of her best students. Her belated graduation gift to you.

[He opens a metal briefcase, revealing five unusual smartphones with different-colored crystal cases: Ruby red, amethyst violet, topaz yellow, cobalt blue, and emerald green]

Brittany: [sarcastically] Oh, cool. Smartphones.

Tyler: They're not ordinary smartphones, Brittany. They're Blaze Phones.

[He hands the phone w/ruby casing to Tor]

Tor: Hey, look, guys. Crystal-encrusted cases. Mine's made of ruby.

Tomoe: But what do these things do?

Tyler: Not only do they empower your Blazes, but they also give you access to extraordinary powers drawn from this.

[He extracts a mysterious black crystal from the briefcase]

Tyler: Sakuya Tsukumo dug this up months ago. It's called the Sigma Crystal. When Sakuya told me what she'd found and sent me a photo, I recognized it. Millions of years ago, the ancient Morphing Masters created the Sigma Crystal and used its power to defeat their greatest enemies. When the war was over, they buried it. Millions of years passed, and the crystal was forgotten, until a few months ago, when Sakuya discovered the crystal just outside school grounds. After she gave me the call and photo a week ago, I decided to take a brief leave of absence and help her make new armor for five of her graduate Exceeds. Tor, Julie, Tomoe, Miyabi, and Lilith, she's chosen you.

[The five Exceeds are surprised]

Tyler: I built these Blaze Phones out of recycled smartphones and empowered them with the Sigma Crystal's energy and my own technology, with a little help from Professor Hart. With these, you'll become the Kouryou Squadron Crystal Exceeds. [hands Tomoe the phone with the cobalt casing] Tomoe Tachibana, not only do you excel in martial arts, but this team could use a strategist of your caliber. That proves you worthy to be Exceed Cobalt. [hands Miyabi the phone with the topaz casing] Miyabi Hotaka, you may have an awkward Blaze, but of the five of you, you're the best in terms of raw, destructive strength. A perfect trait for Exceed Topaz. [hands Lilith the phone with the emerald casing] Lilith Bristol, you have the eye of an eagle when it comes to your marksmanship. That's just what we need to make you Exceed Emerald. [hands Julie the phone with the amethyst casing] Julie Sigtuna, you're very calm under pressure, and you go to great lengths to protect your friends. You will be Exceed Amethyst. And finally, Tor, even though your Blaze is a shield, your courage and purity-- That's the mark of an incredible disciple. As Exceed Ruby, you will lead the Crystal Exceeds in the battle against the Demonoids and Eva.

[Tor turns on his Blaze Phone, revealing numerous unique apps]

Tor: Whoa! Pre-downloaded apps!

[The girls turn on their phones]

Julie: [points at the app on the upper left corner of Julie's phone] I bet this one enables us to transform into the Crystal Exceeds.

Tyler: That's right. There's also an app that allows you to access to a specialty move. Plus, as the Crystal Exceeds, by channeling your souls together, you can bring out a whole new Blaze that you may also use to combine with your Blazes. And there's also apps that allow you access to your Blaze Borgs. However, those aren't quite ready yet. So those will have to wait.

Lilith: [points at the app with a Red Power Ranger likeness] Mr. Steele, what do you make of this app? It almost looks like a Power Ranger.

Tyler: Oh, yeah. That's a very special app. You see, seeing you fight alongside two teams of Power Rangers during the Ninja War gave me an inspiration. Plus, since the Sigma Crystal was forged by the Morphing Masters, I was able to use its power to tap into the Morphing Grid and create an app. With it, you'll tap into the powers of the Power Rangers. From Mighty Morphin to Ninja Steel. For now, you'll only have access to the core Rangers' powers, as well as their weapons. But like the Kaleido Gladiators' borrowed powers, you can only maintain that Ranger form for a short period of time. At the point it wears off, you can choose to either finish the fight as a Crystal Exceed or a different Power Ranger.

[The Exceeds think for a moment; visions of the Power Rangers (MMPR to Ninja Steel) appear in their thoughts]

Miyabi: Power Rangers?

Tomoe: Impressive.

Tor: I'm in, Mr. Steele. All the way.

Julie: Yeah. Me, too.

Lilith: Always.

Miyabi: Ditto.

Tomoe: You can count on it.

[The alarm blares]

Tyler: Looks like there's no better time to test your new powers.

[He gets a text from Greg: "Eva and her army is loose at Mitchell Square Park!"]

Tyler: Eva's at Mitchell Square Park. Get going, Exceeds!

Exceeds: Right!

[The girls head out first; Tor turns to the still comatose Imari]

Tor: [in his mind] This one's for you, Imari.

[He sets off]

Alvin: If you need help, call us!

Tor: Roger that!

[Mitchell Square Park, 9:02am]

[Two Cyber Demonitron hold a civilian hostage as Eva holds her at sword point]

Civilian: Please, don't hurt me!

Eva: That's just what I'd like to hear. A helpless civilian crying like a baby and begging for her life. I only wish the Chipettes were that way. Oh, well.

[But just as she is about to stab the civilian, Tor jumps in and intercepts with his shield and pushes her back]

Tor: That's far enough, Eva!

Eva: Kokonoe!

[The other four Exceeds strike the two Cyber Demonitron w/their Blazes, forcing them to release the hostage, who runs off with relief; the girls join Tor]

Eva: You and your Amazon brigade must really have a death wish if you wanna challenge me again.

Tor: We'll show you a challenge. Girls?

[He and the girls whip out their Blaze Phones; they open the transformation app]

Tor: Blaze Morph!

[He gets suited up into a red spandex suit w/ruby-encrusted armor and helmet w/visor; his Blaze's color turns ruby red]

Julie: Blaze Morph!

[She gets suited up into a violet spandex suit w/amethyst-encrusted armor and helmet w/visor; her Blaze's color turns amethyst violet]

Tomoe Blaze Morph!

[She gets suited up into a blue spandex suit w/cobalt-encrusted armor and helmet w/visor; her Blaze's color turns cobalt blue]

Miyabi: Blaze Morph!

[She gets suited up into a yellow spandex suit w/topaz-encrusted armor and helmet w/visor; her Blaze's color turns topaz yellow]

Lilith: Blaze Morph!

[She gets suited up into a green spandex suit w/emerald-encrusted armor and helmet w/visor; her Blaze's color turns emerald green]

[All five Exceeds insert their phones into the holsters on their left hips]

Tor: Blaze of courage! Exceed Ruby!

Julie: Blaze of speed! Exceed Amethyst!

Tomoe: Blaze of knowledge! Exceed Cobalt!

Miyabi: Blaze of strength! Exceed Topaz!

Lilith: Blaze of stealth! Exceed Emerald!

Tor: In the name of Kouryou Academy, justice will be done! Kouryou Squadron...!

All five: Crystal Exceeds!

[A multicolored explosion is shown behind them]

Eva: Crystal Exceeds?!

Rajuga: Whatever they think they are, they're hardly a match for us.

Eva: Grudgebots, Cyber Demonitron, sic 'em!

[The Grudgebots and Cyber Demonitron charge at the Crystal Exceeds]

Tor: Let's go, girls! This is for Imari!

[They charge at Eva's army and fight them rigorously w/their weapons]

Julie: [swings her swords at a dozen Cyber Demonitron, slicing them in half like butter] Wow! This is incredible!

Tomoe: [swings her kusarigama at an entire line of 10 Cyber Demonitron, striking them through the midsections w/the dagger point] I love this new get-up! Our Blazes are super strong!

Miyabi: [slams another 10 Cyber Demonitron w/her lance] And my lance-- Either it's light or I'm stronger than before!

Lilith: [fires a barrage of green bullets at a dozen Cyber Demonitron, causing them to implode on impact] KABOOM! I love being green.

Tor: [fights the Grudgebots w/his shield] All right, Grudgebots! You're next!

Rajuga: You can't be serious with that silly shield.

Tor: [whacks Rajuga in the head w/his shield] I don't get more serious than this!

[He kicks Ensak and punches Ugania]

Tor: EVA!

[He charges at Eva, and the two fight]

Eva: You're biting off more than you can chew!

Tor: Shut up!

[Eva punches Tor in the chest, but instead of making Tor move or flinch, Eva screams and grips her left fist]

Tor: Our suits aren't just made of spandex. They're also made of crystal. The substance is more than hard enough to withstand physical attacks.

Eva: Grudgebots, finish them! [transports back into the Samca] And don't come back until you've killed them all!

Ugania: But, milady!

Ensak: They're too much for us!

Rajuga: Too late, boys. Let's just do what she says.

[The three Grudgebots turn to the approaching Crystal Exceeds]

Tor: Your boss was a coward. She's too much of one to die without getting her revenge. But never mind that now. Ladies, let's try out our Power Ranger mode.

Julie: Right!

[The Exceeds whip out their smartphones and open the Power Ranger app]

Exceeds: Power Ranger Mode: Mighty Morphin! It's Morphin Time!

[They all morph into the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers]

Tor: Tyrannosaurus! Red Ranger!

Lilith: Mastodon! Black Ranger!

Tomoe: Triceratops! Blue Ranger!

Miyabi: Saber-toothed tiger! Yellow Ranger!

Julie: Pterodactyl! Pink Ranger!

Tor: Mighty Morphin...!

All five: Power Rangers!

Grudgebots: Power Rangers?!

Lilith: I've always liked the original Black Ranger. He and I have a lot in common.

Julie: Pink doesn't look too shabby, if you don't mind my saying so.

Tor: Okay, guys! Blade Blasters, up!

[They form a pyramid (Miyabi and Julie on top of Tor, Tomoe, and Lilith), then whip out their Blade Blasters]

Tor: Ready?!

All five: FIRE!

[They fire their Blade Blasters at the Grudgebots, hitting them; the Exceeds then charge at the Grudgebots w/the Power Weapons]

Lilith: [fires a blast from the Power Axe] Power Axe!

Julie: [fires arrows with the Power Bow] Power Bow!

Miyabi: [strikes the Grudgebots w/the Power Daggers] Power Daggers!

Tomoe: [strikes the Grudgebots w/the Power Lance] Power Lance!

Tor: [strikes the Grudgebots w/the Power Sword] Power Sword!

[The Grudgebots all get struck]

Tor: Let's finish this before Mighty Morphin mode wears off. Assemble the Power Blaster!

Girls: Right!

[They combine the Power Weapons to form the Power Blaster]

Tor: Power Blaster! Ready!

Lilith: Aim!

All five: FIRE!

[They fire a blast from the Power Blaster at the Grudgebots, hitting them hard; the Ranger-Exceeds revert to the Crystal Exceeds]

Rajuga: Why didn't you guys fight back?!

Ugania: You know we can't keep up with this kind of power!

Ensak: They're too much for us!

Rajuga: Not for me, they aren't!

[He whips out his tonfa]

Tor: Tomoe, you pick the next team.

Tomoe: [touches the Megaforce button on the Ranger app] Megaforce!

Tor: [as he and the others do the same] Got it! Power Ranger Mode: Megaforce!

Exceeds: Go go Megaforce!

[They all morph into the Power Rangers Megaforce]

Tor: Fury of the dragon! Megaforce Red!

Julie: Flames of the phoenix! Megaforce Pink!

Lilith: Venom of the snake! Megaforce Black!

Miyabi: Claw of the tiger! Megaforce Yellow!

Tomoe: Bite of the shark! Megaforce Blue!

All five: Earth's defenders, never surrender! Power Rangers Megaforce!

Rajuga: [scoffs] You mean Mega Farce!

Tor: We'll make you regret ever insulting Megaforce!

All five: [whip out their Mega Blasters] Mega Blasters, fire!

[They fire blasts from their Mega Blasters at Rajuga, who blocks w/his tonfa]

Rajuga: [charges at the Ranger-Exceeds] Curse you and your Ranger Modes!

[He strikes each of the Ranger-Exceeds w/his tonfa; the Ranger-Exceeds strike back w/their Megaforce weapons:]

Tor: Dragon Sword!

Julie: Phoenix Shot!

Lilith: Snake Axe!

Miyabi: Tiger Claw!

Tomoe: Shark Bowgun!

[Tor jumps up and raises the Dragon Sword]

Tor: SKY STRIKE!

[He strikes Rajuga w/his sword; Rajuga gets thrown back to his teammates]

Ensak: Rajuga!

Ugania: We'll avenge you!

[The duo charges at the Exceeds w/their weapons]

Exceeds: [combine their Megaforce weapons to form the Megaforce Blaster] Combine!

Tor and Julie: [insert their Gosei Dynamic cards into the blaster] Sky power, energize!

Lilith and Miyabi: [insert their Gosei Dynamic cards into the blaster] Land power, energize!

Tomoe: [inserts her Gosei Dynamic card into the blaster] Sea power, energize!

All five: Megaforce Blaster, ready!

[The Megaforce Blaster powers up]

Exceeds: Dynamic Victory Charge!

[The Megaforce Blaster fires a blast of sky, land, and sea energy at Ugania and Ensak, hitting them both]

[The Ranger-Exceeds revert back into the Crystal Exceeds]

Tomoe: You three better give up!

Rajuga: Never! What Lady Eva says, we follow!

Tor: Then you leave us no choice. Let's finish them together, girls!

[They all join hands, the energy from their Blazes manifest a massive multicolored cannon made of crystal]

Tor: Wow! Mr. Steele was right! A Blaze manifested by our united souls!

Lilith: We shall call it the Crystal Cannon.

Tor: Good idea. Now, let's finish those Grudgebots!

Exceeds: Crystal Cannon, energize!

[They grab the cannon and energize it]

Grudgebots: Uh-oh!

Exceeds: FIRE!!

[Their cannon fires a multicolored blast of energy at the Grudgebots, hitting them all; all three scream, fall to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

Tor: Well done, girls. We did it.

[Back on board the Nickar, Eva returns]

Mechike: Eva, your Grudgebots have been destroyed by the Crystal Exceeds.

Eva: So they have.

Mechike: Shall I fire the Giga Beam to restore them and make them grow?

[Eva thinks for a moment]

Eva: No. I told them not to come back until they won. That was their loss, and they paid for it with their lives.

Mechike: Hmm. Very well. Now, return to your ship and rest. But don't go out into battle unless I tell you.

[Eva nods, then exits]

Mechike: LN.

LN: Yes, master?

Mechike: The Crystal Exceeds deserve an even greater challenge. Eva's Grudgebots proved themselves too weak against them. Send down Gelloborg.

LN: Right away.

[Back at Mitchell Square Park, the Crystal Exceeds observe the remains of the destroyed Grudgebots]

Julie: For some reason, I feel sorry for the Grudgebots.

Tor: I feel ya. Eva abandoning her servants just to save her hide? That's beyond forgiveness.

Tomoe: The way I see it, killing her is the only option. We can't remove her Lukifer so easily, and restraining her is impossible as long as she has that Blaze and her specialty moves.

Miyabi: Mm-hmm. You know, guys, it's fun being a Power Ranger, even if it is only for a few minutes.

Lilith: Don't worry, Miyabi. We'll be doing a lot of that more often in our future battles with the Demonoids.

[Suddenly, the Demonoid Gelloborg appears before them]

Gelloborg: Like now! The Grudgebots were just the first round. But let's see how you deal with a Demonoid, like me, Gelloborg!

Tomoe: Time to go back into action, guys.

All five Exceeds: Blaze on!

[Their crystal-powered Blaze weapons appear]

Tor: After her!

[They charge at Gelloborg w/their Blazes and strike her]

Gelloborg: [kicks each one of them back] Back off! [fires flaming red missiles from her shoulders at the Exceeds] I'm far superior to the Grudgebots!

Tor: Lilith, it's time we go into Ranger Mode again. Got any suggestions?

Lilith: I've always loved Lightspeed Rescue. Let's try that.

Tor: All righty.

All five: [open the Power Ranger app on their phones] Power Ranger Mode: Lightspeed Rescue! [touch the Lightspeed Rescue button] Lightspeed... Rescue!

[They morph into the Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue]

Tor: Red Ranger, rescue ready!

Tomoe: Blue Ranger, rescue ready!

Lilith: Green Ranger, rescue ready!

Miyabi: Yellow Ranger, rescue ready!

Julie: Pink Ranger, rescue ready!

Tomoe: Power...

Lilith: Rangers...

Miyabi: Light...

Julie: Speed...

All five: Rescue!

Tor: Rangers, Rescue Blasters up!

[They raise their Rescue Blasters]

Exceeds: FIRE!

[They fire blasts at Gelloborg, who repels the blasts w/her shield]

Gelloborg: You gotta do better than that!

Lilith: Then how about the V-Lancers?

[The V-Lancers (blaster mode) appear in the Ranger-Exceeds' hands]

Gelloborg: Oh, nice new toys.

Tor: Far from it, Gelloborg. V-Lancers, spectral blast!

[They fire beams from their V-Lancers in the shape of a V at Gelloborg, hitting her]

Gelloborg: Didn't expect a blast that strong.

Tor: And I bet you weren't expecting this, either!

Exceeds: Red Ranger Mode!

Tor: SPD Emergency!

Julie: Jungle Beast, spirit unleashed!

Tomoe: Go galactic!

Miyabi: RPM, get in gear!

Lilith: Go go Samurai!

[All five of them morph into different Red Rangers]

Tor: 1! SPD Red Ranger!

Julie: With the strength of a tiger! Jungle Fury Red Ranger!

Tomoe: Galaxy Red!

Miyabi: Ranger Operator Series Red!

Lilith: Samurai Red! Ready!

Gelloborg: Am I seeing red here?!

Tor: [fires a blast from his Delta Blasters at Gelloborg] Delta Blasters!

[Gelloborg gets struck]

Julie: [strikes Gelloborg w/her Junglechucks] Junglechucks!

Tomoe: [fires a burst of flames at Gelloborg] Galaxy fire power!

[Gelloborg gets struck by the flames]

Miyabi: [strikes Gelloborg w/her Street Saber at lightning speed] Street Saber!

Lilith: [strikes Gelloborg w/her Spin Sword] Spin Sword!

Gelloborg: [growls] You meddling kids!

Tor: You ought not have messed with us, Gelloborg.

[They all revert to the Crystal Exceeds]

Exceeds: [as the Crystal Cannon appears] Crystal Cannon!

Gelloborg: [fires missiles at the Exceeds] Take this!

Exceeds: FIRE!

[Their cannon fires a blast at the missiles, repelling them, but Gelloborg shields herself]

Gelloborg: [laughs] Nice try! Face it, Exceeds. Demonoids will always triumph over humans and ordinary machines.

Miyabi: Tor, Mr. Steele said that we can combine the cannon with our Blazes. Why don't we try it?

Tor: I don't see why not. Blazes, combine!

[His shield expands to three times its original size; Lilith attaches her rifle to the bottom of Tor's shield; Tomoe attaches the dagger point of her kusarigama to the top of the shield, and the sickle point to the bottom as a handle; Miyabi attaches her lance to the bottom of Tor's shield beside Lilith's rifle; Julie attaches her swords to the top of the shield; they attach everything to the top of the cannon, which glows]

Exceeds: Crystal Blaze Cannon!

Gelloborg: Uh-oh!

Tor: Ready!

Lilith: Aim!

All five Exceeds: FIRE!!

[Their empowered cannon fires a massive multicolored blast of energy at Gelloborg, hitting her hard; Gelloborg screams, falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

Tor: Enemy neutralized! Now, let's destroy her chip and go home.

[Suddenly, the Giga Beam fires at the remains of Gelloborg, restoring her to normal and making her grow]

Gelloborg: Not so fast!

Lilith: I should've known. And our machines aren't even ready yet.

Tor: [to his Blaze Phone] Exceed Ruby requesting immediate backup. A giant Demonoid is on the attack, and we don't have our own machines!

[Suddenly, the Sephira Voyagers fly into the scene and fire their lasers at Gelloborg, hitting her]

Gelloborg: Oh, it's those Spirit Soldiers again!

Soldier Gold: [from his voyager] Nice work, Exceeds. We'll take it from here.

Tor: [to his phone] Never mind. The Spirit Soldiers have it handled.

Tyler: Copy that.

[The Sephira Voyagers combine to form the Sephira Robo: Mode 4]

[Cut to the cockpit with all 10 Spirit Soldiers]

Soldier Gold: That new superhero team was incredible, huh, girls?

Soldier Violet: Let's save the compliments for later, babe.

[Outside, the Sephira Robo faces Gelloborg]

Gelloborg: [fires her missiles at the Sephira Robo] You don't surprise me!

[The Sephira Robo fires blasts from the gatling blasters from its left arm, destroying the missiles]

Gelloborg: Dratted dingbats!

[The Sephira Robo's turbines start turning; its shoulder cannons, Gungnir Cannons, and gatling blasters charge]

Soldier Black: Turbine Supercharge Blast! FIRE!

[The Sephira Robo fires all of its cannons and blasters at Gelloborg, hitting her]

Gelloborg: [as her arms turn into spiked maces] Good thing I've got these up my sleeves!

[She spins around and strikes the Sephira Robo w/her mace arms]

Soldier Gold: Sephira Robo Saber!

[The Sephira Robo's saber appears in its hands]

Spirit Soldiers: Sephira Robo, Spiritual Strike! FINAL ATTACK!

[The Sephira Robo strikes the Gelloborg w/its saber (shattering her chip in the process); Gelloborg screams, falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

Spirit Soldiers: Termination complete!

[They jump out of the cockpit; the Sephira Robo splits back into the Sephira Voyagers, which fly off; the Spirit Soldiers walk up to the Crystal Exceeds]

Tor: Spirit Soldiers, thank you.

Soldier Gold: All in a good day's work, Tor.

[They shake hands]

Tomoe: Hold on. How'd you know?

Soldier White: We saw you from above. We've had our eyes on you since the first time you fought Eva, the Blaze thief.

Soldier Black: She's even more cold-blooded a killer than I used to be.

Miyabi: Wait, you mean you--?!

Soldier Red: It's okay. She only did it because she was forced to. She's already atoned for those actions.

Soldier Violet: Anyway, I hope your friend gets well soon.

Julie: Thank you.

Lilith: We'll see to it that she does.

Soldier Gold: Good. Let's go home, Spirit Soldiers.

[The Spirit Soldiers transport out]

Tor: We'd better be going, too. C'mon, girls.

[He and his team exit]

[132 Madison Street, 9:33am]

[The Crystal Exceeds return and are greeted with applause from the rest of the gang (except Imari, who is still unconscious)]

Tsukimi: Congratulations, Crystal Exceeds. Two victories on your first day!

[The Exceeds remove their helmets]

Tor: Thank you, Miss Tsukimi. But it's far from over. Eva's Grudgebots may be gone, but she herself is still out there.

Lilith: And now the Demonoids know we have this new power.

Tyler: More arsenal will come in due time, Exceeds. In the meantime, until the rest of the Gladiators return and the Spider Riders are back on full active duty, you, the Cosmo Cats, and the Spirit Soldiers are our last defense.

Tor: We won't let you down, Mr. Steele, nor any of ACME Crime Net. Right, ladies?

[The girls nod in agreement, then bring their right hands together]

Tor: Exceeds together!

All five Exceeds: [jump up and raise their arms] Exceeds forever!

[Tor walks up to the sleeping Imari]

Tor: Wish you'd have been awake to see this, Imari. Don't worry. You'll get your chance. I hope you get well soon.

[He holds Imari's right hand; Tor tears up and kneels down]

Julie: Tor, please don't cry. Imari will be fine by tomorrow.

Tor: When next we see Eva, I'll make sure she pays in full for what she did to Imari.

[He turns to his teammates]

Tor: Girls, what say we recite a special pledge?

[The four girls nod; cut to the roof of the warehouse; the five Crystal Exceeds clink their Blazes together and point them to the sky]

Tor, Julie, Tomoe, Miyabi, and Lilith: We five shall remain bound together always, and as the Crystal Exceeds, protect all that is good to the best of our ability. In joy and sorrow, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

[Japan, Wednesday, May 30th, 10:30pm (GMT+9)]

[In a familiar house at night, in a bedroom, clothes are scattered all over the floor; Spirit Soldiers Gold and White's human identities (face still not shown) are in bed, naked and sweating]

Soldier White: Do you think maybe ACME may not need us anymore, now that they have four superhero teams?

Soldier Gold: Don't talk that way. The Demonoids' powers will only grow stronger. They're still gonna need us. Plus, the last two girls just completed their training. Can't let it go to waste.

Soldier White: What about your spy sister?

Soldier Gold: Last I checked, she's still undercover. [sighs] But I'm gettin' kinda worried. It's starting to get more and more dangerous to let her go out like that.

Soldier White: [embraces her leader] She's a fighter. I believe in her, as should you. Now, how about one more round before we get some sleep?

[Fade to black; soft moans are heard]

[FINAL NOTE:
Eva remains at large.]

[Clips from the next side-fic are shown]

Brittany: Good thing Imari's okay, but we won't rest until Eva's finally brought to justice, dead or alive.

Tor: I hear ya, Brittany. Hey! Could that guy be the Spirit Soldiers' leader?

Julie: And the truth about Mechike--

Tor: No spoilers, okay, Julie?

Alvin: Next time on ACME Crime Net: Revelation of the Spirit Soldiers.

Soldier Violet: Vigilance, dedication, courage!

Tor: Uh, Imari, was that you?

Imari: Nope. I don't sound that energetic.

Last edited by TVLubber (1/31/2021 12:04 am)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera