ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/22/2018 10:42 pm  #1

Side-Fic 282: Revelation of the Spirit Soldiers

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Soldier Gold: It's almost time to start the show.

Soldier Violet: Just remember, sit as far away from the monitor as you can.

Soldier White: And watch while the area is brightly lit.

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[Ewan looks through Prescott's office and finds a flash drive underneath the desk; he gathers it, hooks it up to his laptop, opens it, and finds a file folder titled: "Mechike's old memories"]

Ewan: Old memories, huh?

[He opens the file and reacts with awe]

Ewan: So this is who Mechike really is. [closes the file, takes the flash drive, and exits]

[The Spirit Soldiers' spy creeps out of the closet, closes the door, and walks up to the file cabinet; she looks inside the top drawer and finds a tiny roll of microfilm; she stashes it into the pocket of her cloak and shuts the drawer; suddenly, Roget approaches]

Roget: Well, well, well. A spy.

[He snaps his fingers; two Cyber Demonitron appear and grab the spy]

[Cut to the bridge; the Demonoids scan for the Spirit Soldiers, but find nothing]

Mechike: Those Spirit Soldiers must be out there somewhere. They've foiled my plans enough.

LN: Whoever they are, I hate them all, but it's the one in violet I hate the most.

Mechike: The leader in gold-- There's something about him that makes me want to put him out of my misery.

[Ewan enters with the flash drive]

Ewan: Master Mechike, you won't believe what I've found in Prescott Vorstein's office.

Epsilon: It's just a stupid flash drive.

Ewan: A flash drive that contains vital information. You might wanna upload this into your memory banks. [hands it to LN]

LN: Oh. Very well.

[She inserts the drive into a port on the back of Mechike's head]

Mechike: Commence memory transfer!

[The drive activates, then flashes of the past enter his mind:
The destruction of a village of mages
The first spatial quake
The murder of Shinji Takamiya
Deus Ex Machina Industries
The torture of Nia Honjou
The attacks on Tenguu City
The downfall of DEM Industries]

[Mechike reacts, then screams in agony]

LN: Master, what's happening?!

Delta: It must be an overload!

Epsilon: Get that drive off his neck!

Mechike: No! It's finally coming back to me! Wait until the transfer reaches 100%!

Ewan: It's currently at 97%. He's almost there. 98.

LN: Master...

Ewan: 99!

[Mechike's visor suddenly mutates into familiar-looking human eyes]

Delta: His eyes!

Ewan: They're human!

LN: Master Mechike, are you all right?

Mechike: I am. But don't call me Mechike. My name is... Isaac Westcott!

[Everyone else gasps]

Epsilon: That greedy human who unleashed the First Spirit upon Earth and tried to destroy it?

Westcott: The humans destroyed my village and my people several decades ago. I wanted to eliminate them, but after the summoning of the First Spirit, I decided to bring an end to this world and rebuild it in my own image, a world where I would control everything. But that boy-- He poisoned my greatest plan and destroyed my company, not to mention me.

Argon: About a year and a half ago, Master Prescott heard all about his old friend's actions and wanted to recruit him, but Westcott was killed. But with my help, Prescott resurrected Westcott from Hell. But his human body was too frail to sustain his soul, so I transferred his soul into this robot body.

LN: But why did you erase his memories?

Argon: I didn't. Prescott wanted to make sure Mechike was obedient, so he wiped most of his memory slate clean and transferred it all to a flash drive, because he needed Westcott's knowledge to build a whole new army. Unfortunately, no robot is without a glitch. You see, Mechike maintained Westcott's memories of his aspirations of world domination.

Westcott: It was because of that that I decided to usurp Prescott and take what's rightfully mine. And now that my memory's back in full, the first thing I'm gonna do is find that boy, wherever he is, and kill him!

Owen: I'm afraid we can't trace that boy anywhere, sir.

Westcott: Bring me someone he knows and loves, and we'll make him, just like I did over 30 years ago.

[Suddenly, Roget and two Cyber Demonitron enter with the Spirit Soldiers' spy in shackles]

Spy: You!

Westcott: And who might this be?

Roget: Apparently, this young lady has been spying on us over the past year. I caught her trying to raid Prescott's office. She must be working for the Spirit Soldiers.

LN: [runs a scan on the spy] Mm-hmm. No doubt about it.

[She pulls off the hood of the spy's cloak]

Westcott: Well, well, well. The traitorous Adeptus 2. Lock her in the brig.

[Japan, Wednesday, May 30th, 10:40pm (GMT+9)]

[Spirit Soldiers Gold and White (in civilian form) are naked in bed; Soldier Gold's Spirit Brace on his nightstand beeps]

Soldier Gold: [wakes up] This late at night?

[He gets out of bed and responds]

Soldier Gold: Go.

Spy: [as the transmission gets staticky] Big brother, the Demonoids locked me in the brig!

Soldier Gold: They did what?

Spy: I can't teleport out! It's some kind of programming that prevents anyone from using any power. Plus, contact is limited.

Soldier Gold: Hang on, sis. I'm coming for you!

Spy: Don'--

[The signal is cut off]

Soldier Gold: [gets dressed and wraps the brace around his right wrist] I knew this spy work wasn't such a good idea.

[Soldier White awakens]

Soldier White: What's the matter?

Soldier Gold: Work. My spy sis is in trouble. I'm going alone. You and the others stand by in case we need you.

Soldier White: Be careful.

Soldier Gold: [exits the room and knocks on another door] Hey! We have a hostage situation!

Soldier Red: [from behind the door] All right. I'll call the crew immediately.

Soldier Gold: Thanks, sis. [activates his Spirit Brace] Sephira, GO!

[He gets suited up, then transports out]

[132 Madison Street, Tuesday, May 22nd, 9:43am (EST)]

[Imari (now wide awake) eats breakfast (like crazy); Tor's group and the Chipmunks look on]

Imari: Theodore, I gotta hand it to you. Your cooking rocks!

Theodore: Thanks.

Tor: I'm glad you're out of your coma, Imari.

Julie: But it looks as if your Blaze breaking might've had a side-effect.

Miyabi: Yeah, I mean, the way you're eating your breakfast-- It's not like you.

Imari: I've been out of it for 24 hours. I need the nourishment. Pass me some more eggs, please.

[Tor hands her more scrambled eggs]

Theodore: There's plenty here for you, Imari.

Tor: By the way, we wanna show you something. [holds up his Blaze Phone] Tyler Steele gave us these.

Imari: New smartphones? Big surprise.

[The other four girls whip out their phones]

Tomoe: They're not ordinary smartphones.

Lilith: Just watch.

[The five open the transformation app]

Tor, Julie, Tomoe, Miyabi, and Lilith: Blaze Morph!

[They all get suited up into their Crystal Exceed suits]

Imari: [spit-takes her OJ] Colored suits?!

Exceeds: Blaze on!

[Their empowered Blazes appear]

Imari: Wow!

Tor: As the Crystal Exceeds, our Blazes are stronger and far more durable.

Lilith: What's more, we have other abilities, such as Power Ranger mode.

Imari: You're kidding.

Julie: Honest. The Power Ranger app on our phones was created by the Morphing Grid.

Imari: Hmm... Try Dino Charge. I've always loved that team.

Tor: Very well. Ladies?

[He and the other Crystal Exceeds touch the Dino Charge button on the Ranger app]

Tor: Power Ranger Mode: Dino Charge!

All five: Unleash the power!

[They morph into the Power Rangers Dino Charge]

Tor: Power Rangers, charge! Tyrannosaurus Rex! Power Ranger Red!

Miyabi: Parasaur! Power Ranger Black!

Tomoe: Stegosaurus! Power Ranger Blue!

Lilith: Velociraptor! Power Ranger Green!

Julie: Triceratops! Power Ranger Pink!

All five: Dinosaur might, ready to fight!

Tor: Power Rangers...!

All five: Dino Charge!

Imari: Wow! That's totally cool!

Alvin: Or awesome, as the real Red Ranger of Dino Charge would say.

[Tsukimi enters]

Tsukimi: Good morning! [notices Imari] Ah, thank goodness you're awake, Miss Nagakura.

Imari: Professor.

Tsukimi: And I see our Crystal Exceeds are giving you a good demonstration of how they operate.

Tor: Morning, Miss Tsukimi. Yes. That's exactly what we're doing. Hey, which Power Ranger team do you want us to try out next?

Tsukimi: How about Super Megaforce? I love when they tap into the powers of other Rangers.

Tomoe: Unfortunately, it can only work if we go into Megaforce Mode, and we can currently only access their weapons and special attacks.

Tsukimi: Aw, that's too bad. Hey! Why not try the Alien Rangers?!

Lilith: Now, that we can do.

Tor: Power Ranger Mode: Alien Rangers!

All five Exceeds: [touch the Alien Ranger button on the app] Powers of Aquitar, activate! It's Morphin Time!

[They morph into the Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers]

Tor: Alien Ranger Red!

Julie: Alien Ranger White!

Miyabi: Alien Ranger Yellow!

Tomoe: Alien Ranger Blue!

Lilith: Alien Ranger Black!

Tor: Rangers of Aquitar, full power!

All five: Power of water! Power of light! Powers unite!

Imari: To be honest, I always thought the Alien Rangers looked more like ninjas. I mean, the way they pose and wield their swords...

Miyabi: I thought the exact same thing when I first heard of them.

Simon: They also have access to more than just the Rangers of their respective colors, or close to it. They can even go all the same color.

Tomoe: What say we go all blue?

Tor: Right!

[They each touch a different Blue Ranger button on the app]

Exceeds: Blue Ranger Mode!

Tor: Ninja Spin!

Julie: Magical Source, Mystic Force!

Tomoe: Let's rocket!

Miyabi: Ninja Storm, Ranger form!

Lilith: Time for Time Force!

[They each morph into a different Blue Ranger]

Tor: Stealth of the ninja! Ninja Steel Blue!

Julie: Fluent as the sea! Blue Mystic Ranger!

Tomoe: Space Ranger Blue!

Miyabi: Power of water!

Lilith: Time Force Blue!

Tomoe: Pretty cool, huh?

Tsukimi: Mm-hmm. But how come Tomoe and Miss Priss don't have skirts? And why are Julie and Miyabi's colors brighter than the others?

Tomoe: Most Blue Rangers are male. Plus, the ones in bright blue are usually female.

Tor: I think that'll do for today.

Crystal Exceeds: Retroform!

[They all revert to normal]

Tor: Unfortunately, we can only maintain each Ranger form for a few minutes.

Julie: But short as it may be, being a Power Ranger is quite fun.

Imari: I'm impressed. Miwa's gotta know about this.

Tor: I'd rather she waited until the time's right. And speaking of waiting, I wonder how much longer we have to wait 'til our own machines are ready.

Simon: Well, Jeanette and I gave Tyler a hand in getting your machines programmed. And here's what we wound up with.

[Jeanette inserts a Blu-ray into the built-in player of the TV; it shows video of five giant humanoid robots (colored ruby red, amethyst violet, cobalt blue, topaz yellow, and emerald green) with armor resembling that of the Crystal Exceeds and torsos that are shaped like Tor's shield]

Jeanette: These are the Blaze Borgs. They're humanoid machines with the power to synchronize with your souls.

Simon: However, like Aqune's Black Widow, your minds must be at full ease for you to pilot them. And more importantly, it's essential that you work together as a team to bring them all together to form the Exceed Blaze King.

Tomoe: I think I'm starting to grow tired of this mecha combo cliché.

Miyabi: But if it'll work, I don't see why we shouldn't use these robots.

Jeanette: Once you form the Exceed Blaze King, you can use the Power Ranger app on your Blaze Phones to access the powers of their Megazords.

[Footage of the Power Rangers' standard Megazords is shown on the TV]

Simon: The original Megazord, the Thunder Megazord, the Shogun Megazord, the Ninja Megazord, the Zeo Megazord, the Turbo Megazord, the Astro Megazord, the Delta Megazord, the Mega Voyager, all the way up to the Ninja Steel Megazord. Just insert your Blaze Phones into the control panel, open the Ranger app, and pick any Megazord finisher you please. But I should tell you, in its early stages, the Exceed Blaze King can only access about half of a Megazord's power. It'll be helpful in weakening the enemy, though.

Tor: You've really outdone yourselves.

Alvin: We'll make sure Tyler hears of that.

[His manacle beeps]

Alvin: Alvin here.

Soldier Violet: Alvin, this is Spirit Soldier Violet. Spirit Soldier Gold's spy sister has been abducted by the Demonoids.

Alvin: [groans] I was afraid this would happen. Good thing Owen planted a homing device in the Demonoids' submarine. [to Simon] You still have Owen's iPad?

Simon: [opens Owen's iPad] Copy that. [opens the app] The sub's close to four kilometers above Lower Manhattan.

Soldier Violet: Thanks. I'll give Soldier Gold the coordinates.

Alvin: We'll meet you there.

Soldier Violet: Thanks for the help, but Soldier Gold wants to do this himself. He was the one who gave his sister permission to infiltrate the sub in the first place. He'd never live it down if he wasn't the one to save her. But Soldier Red did tell us all to stand by until he needs us. I suggest you guys do the same.

Alvin: Okay. Thanks, Spirit Soldiers.

Soldier Violet: Call ya later. Violet out. [signs off]

Alvin: You got all that, guys?

Imari: Everything. But I'm curious. Why does that voice sound too much like me?

[The others shrug]

[Back on board the Nickar, Spirit Soldier Gold appears in the engine room]

Soldier Gold: Never thought I'd actually infiltrate the Nickar.

Soldier Red: [through communication device] Okay, bro. Get to the brig, grab your sister, and get back home as soon as possible. But watch out for the Demonoids.

Soldier Gold: Don't worry. I'll teach 'em not to mess with my family.

[He ventures forth]

[Back on the bridge, the alarm blares]

LN: Our radar detects an intruder, but surveillance doesn't identify them.

Westcott: It's got to be one of the Spirit Soldiers. Let them arrive. Delta, prepare the mind tap device.

Delta: Yes, sir.

[She sets off to her lab]

Epsilon: Mind tap?

Westcott: So I can copy their knowledge into my own. I might even find out who they really are in the process.

[Suddenly, Soldier Gold bursts onto the bridge, pointing his Spirit Pistol at the Demonoids]

Soldier Gold: Hands in the air! All of you!

[The Demonoids turn to face him]

Westcott: Spirit Soldier Gold, we meet again.

Soldier Gold: Wait. What's with those human-looking eyes?

Westcott: It's part of the real me. My memories of old have been restored to full. I, Sir Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott, have returned.

Soldier Gold: [in his mind] I knew it! Prescott must've known about Westcott's past and reincarnated him from Hell as Mechike. [aloud] Well, I don't care who you are! You kidnapped an innocent girl, and I intend to bring her home!

Westcott: Seize him!

[The other Demonoids grab Soldier Gold, who tries to fight back, but LN conks him on the neck; cut to black]

[A bit later, Soldier Gold is strapped to a surgical table; Delta has a device ready and hooked up to Soldier Gold and Westcott]

Delta: All set, boss. Initiating now!

[The device activates; Soldier Gold groans in pain as the device taps into his mind; the knowledge then gets copied into Westcott, whose eyes suddenly widen in shock]

Westcott: It's the boy! Stop the mind tap immediately!

[Delta deactivates the device]

Delta: What boy?

Westcott: The very same boy who ruined my plans before. The one who sent me to Hell in the first place.

Delta: Shall I dispose of him, sir?

Westcott: You just leave that to me.

[He unhooks himself from the device, then prepares to fire upon Soldier Gold, when suddenly, Soldier Gold breaks free from his confinement and kicks Westcott to the ground]

Soldier Gold: You may have figured it out, Westcott, but you'll never beat the Spirit Soldiers.

[He exits the lab]

Westcott: After him! Don't let him get away!

[He and Delta chase after Soldier Gold, who approaches the door to the brig; he knocks on the door]

Spy: Big brother?!

Soldier Gold: Stand clear! I'm gonna get you out!

[He batters the door open with his Spirit Knuckles, then pries enough bars from the cell for the spy to slide out; she embraces Soldier Gold]

Spy: I'm so sorry.

Soldier Gold: [breaks the shackles] Apologize later. We gotta get outta here.

[He and the spy exit the brig and transport out; the Demonoids arrive in the brig]

LN: They got away!

Westcott: It doesn't matter. [as he and the others approach the bridge] I've got what I wanted. And with it, detecting them won't be a problem.

[He hooks himself up to the bridge's radar, which suddenly detects something]

Westcott: A Sephira Voyager! Argon!

Argon: My ArgoStar Fighters will keep him at bay.

[Outside, the Gold Sephira Voyager is flying high above]

Soldier Gold: What happened back there?

Spy: After Ewan found the flash drive with Westcott's memories, I was rummaging through Prescott's office for more intel, just in case, when Roget spotted me. Then Westcott planned to use me as bait to lure you to the sub. I'm really sorry, big brother. I shouldn't have done that.

Soldier Gold: Hey, it's not your fault. I'll make sure those Demonoids pay, and that Westcott gets sent back to Hell where he belongs! But right now, we gotta get home.

[Suddenly, a battalion of Argostar Fighter Jets block their path]

Spy: Great. Just what we need. Argostars.

Soldier Gold: Westcott sure doesn't know when to quit, does he? Fire lasers!

[His voyager fires lasers at the Argostars, most of which dodge; the Argostars fire missiles at the voyager, which blocks them with its shield, then takes off, but the Argostars are on its tail]

Spy: They're tailing us!

Soldier Gold: They won't be for long!

[The voyager turns around and fires at the Argostars, destroying most of them; the others emerge from the explosion and fire missiles at the voyager, hitting it; the chase continues, with the Gold Sephira Voyager narrowly dodging the Argostars' every blast]

Soldier Gold: This is Spirit Soldier Gold! Requesting reinforcements at once! Do you read me?!

Soldier Violet: Copy that! We're on our way! Just hang in there!

Soldier Gold: Roger that! Soldier Gold out!

[The voyager turns around and fires more lasers at the Argostars, destroying them]

Soldier Gold: Bullseye!

Spy: That's my big brother!

[Then she looks ahead]

Spy: Oh, no.

[Outside, a giant mechanical dirigible (100 feet wide) in the shape of a wyvern flies toward the voyager]

[Cut to the cockpit with LN, Delta, and Epsilon]

LN: It's pointless to escape from the Demonoids, Soldier Gold.

Delta: Destroying the Argostars was only the first round.

Epsilon: Now you face the Demonoids' ultimate flying machine.

LN: Fear the power of the Iron Wyvern!

[Outside, the Iron Wyvern fires a massive blast of red energy at the voyager, hitting it hard; the voyager starts to lose altitude]

Soldier Gold: Mayday! Mayday! Reinforcements, hurry!

[His voyager descends towards New York Harbor and splashes into New York Bay]

LN: We're finished here. Let's head back.

[The Iron Wyvern flies out of sight]

[Back on the bay, smoke hisses from the damaged Gold Sephira Voyager; in the cockpit, Soldier Gold and the spy are out cold]

Soldier Violet: [through radio, but staticky] Are you all right? Anybody there? Shi--!

[The transmission is cut off; Soldier Gold tries to move]

Soldier Gold: [weakly] Toh--

[He collapses; not far away, Lt. Victor and Detectives Rambo and Roth of the 31st Precinct approach the scene by boat]

Rambo: What's that?

Roth: Looks like a downed spaceship.

Lt. Victor: Let's get a closer look. There might be people inside who need help.

[They row the boat toward the voyager; Rambo looks through the window and finds the unconscious Soldier Gold and spy in the cockpit]

Rambo: Oh, my God! A Spirit Soldier!

[The three cops lift up the window with all their might; Rambo helps Soldier Gold and the spy out; Soldier Gold suddenly retroforms back to civilian form (his face is still not shown); his Spirit Brace is badly damaged]

Lt. Victor: Wait, don't you look familiar?

Soldier Gold: [weakly] Get ACME. Save... my... sister... [collapses]

Lt. Victor: Call a bus and ACME Crime Net now!

Rambo: Roger!

[Back at the Nickar, LN and her fellow generals enter the bridge]

LN: Master, Spirit Soldier Gold is no more.

Westcott: Well done, you three. With him and his spy sister out of the way, the other Spirit Soldiers are easy pickings.

Delta: I overheard Gold asking for reinforcements. They should be on their way to the crash site now.

Westcott: Brilliant. Meet them there.

[Later, back at the crash site, the other Sephira Voyagers hover over the damaged Gold Sephira Voyager]

Soldier Violet: There it is!

[They land, then climb out of the cockpits and approach the damaged voyager]

Soldier Blue: [looks in the empty cockpit] There's no one inside!

[Soldier White suddenly notices a smear of blood on the seat]

Soldier White: Oh, my God! [whimpers] Blood!

Soldier Violet: [approaches] What's wrong?! [notices the blood; gasps] Mary, Mother of God!

[Soldier Red's Spirit Brace beeps]

Soldier Red: Go ahead.

Dr. Cornell: Are you a Spirit Soldier?

Soldier Red: Who is this?

Dr. Cornell: I'm Cassandra Cornell, NYPD medical examiner. Three homicide detectives found your gold leader and his sister and rushed them to Metropolitan Hospital Center. ACME detectives are already on their way there. But before you do anything, please note that when the detectives found him, he retroformed.

Soldier Red: Well, since Mechike tapped into his mind, there's no point in staying in hiding anymore.

Dr. Cornell: He almost looks like someone I've met before.

Soldier Red: Anyway, we'll meet you at the hospital immediately, Doc. Soldier Red out!

Soldier Black: We'll have to teleport to the hospital.

Soldier Green: But we can't leave our voyagers behind.

Soldier Red: I know. [to her brace] Teleport the voyagers back to the ship and have the gold repaired.

[The voyagers are teleported out]

Soldier Violet: Let's go. He needs us.

[All nine of them teleport out, then reappear outside the back of the hospital]

Soldier White: The back?

Soldier Red: So we don't retroform in public. Come on!

[Back at the sub, the alarm blares]

Westcott: Everyone, report at once!

[His army approaches]

Roget: Yes, master?

Westcott: The remaining Spirit Soldiers left the crash site and have arrived near Metropolitan Hospital Center.

LN: They're nothing without their leader, now that he's out of commission.

Westcott: But there's more. The boy and the traitor are both still alive, though in critical condition.

LN: What?! That can't be!

Westcott: Get to that hospital and kill them while they're still down. If the other Spirit Soldiers get in your way, you know what to do.

LN: Yes, master. Let's go, troops!

[She and her fellow generals vanish]

[Back outside the hospital, the Demonoid generals and an army of Cyber Demonitron appear before the Spirit Soldiers]

Soldier Violet: Ellen!

LN: That's not my name! Nevertheless, step aside, or we'll be forced to kill you!

Soldier Violet: You guys handle the Cyber Demonitron. Soldier White, take care of Delta. Black, Epsilon's all yours. I'll deal with Ellen.

[The Spirit Soldiers fight their assigned opponents with their weapons]

LN: You think you can outwit me, Violet? You're sadly mistaken! The only reason you beat me before was because I used up too much energy then. But now the strongest Demonoid general in the world is fully charged and ready to kill you!

Soldier Violet: I may not be able to beat you alone, but we can still beat you together!

[Suddenly, Alvin (in Spider Rider uniform and riding Dagger) and Brittany (in Gladiator uniform and riding her Kaleido Cycle) charge into the scene like bulls and strike the army with their blades]

LN: You kids again?!

Alvin: Strongest Demonoid general in the world, huh?

Brittany: You couldn't even beat kids like us!

LN: Delta! Epsilon! Forget those Spirit Soldiers! Get those kids!

[Delta and Epsilon charge at Alvin and Brittany]

Alvin: You haven't learned your lesson, have you?

Brittany: Time to take you both down!

[Their blades glow]

Alvin: [swings his blade] Blade of Lightning, Crimson Flash!

Brittany: [swings her blade] YumeBlade, Dream Swing!

[Their blades fire waves of crimson and mauve energy in an X formation, which strike Delta and Epsilon]

Delta and Epsilon: [fire blasts from their cannons at Alvin and Brittany] Demonoid Cannons!

Soldier Violet: [intercepts the blast with her saber] Don't you even dare!

Soldier Red: [strikes Epsilon w/her lance] Off with you!

Soldier White: Spirit Launcher, fire!

[Her launcher fires a blast at Delta, hitting her]

Soldier Violet: Guys, Spirit Pistols up!

[The Spirit Soldiers form a pyramid]

Spirit Soldiers: FIRE!!

[All nine fire their pistols at the three Demonoid generals, hitting them all]

LN: It makes no difference. You're helpless without your leader. He's as good as history. We'll be back to finish you later!

[She and her fellow generals vanish]

[Alvin and Brittany revert to normal; Dagger returns to Alvin's manacle]

Alvin: Spirit Soldiers, we heard the news about Soldier Gold.

Brittany: It's a good thing we were already on our way, or you'd have all been killed.

Soldier Violet: Thank you, kids. Uh,...

[She turns to her teammates]

Soldier Red: It's pointless to keep our identities a secret, now that the Demonoids have tapped into our leader's mind and found out about us. Go ahead.

[Soldier Violet lowers her head and turns to Alvin and Brittany]

Soldier Violet: You've waited long enough to find out. Retroform!

[She retroforms back into her true identity:]

Alvin and Brittany: Tohka?!

Tohka: It's been a while, hasn't it, kids?

Brittany: [turns to Soldier White] Then you must be...

Soldier White: [retroforms] I am.

Brittany: Origami!

[Soldier Red nods at the others; they all retroform]

Alvin: Kotori! Yoshino! Miku! Kaguya! Yuzuru! Kurumi!

Brittany: Who's the little one with the green hair?

Natsumi: I'm Natsumi, Spirit Soldier Green.

Brittany: [shakes hands with Natsumi] Glad to meet you, Natsumi. I'm Brittany, and this is Alvin.

Alvin: You girls were the Spirit Soldiers all the time?

Kotori: Yep.

Brittany: That must mean that the leader in gold must be...

Alvin and Brittany: Shido Itsuka!

Tohka: We gotta check on him fast!

[They all rush into the hospital and approach the front desk, where Dr. Cornell awaits]

Alvin: Where are they?!

Dr. Cornell: Oh, good. You're here.

Tohka: Doctor, please tell me! Are they all right?!

Dr. Cornell: Come. I'll take you.

[In a hospital room, Shido Itsuka lies unconscious in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask over his face; Dr. Cornell opens the door]

Dr. Cornell: Guys, meet your Soldier Gold.

[Alvin and Brittany carefully walk up to Shido's bed]

Alvin: All this time, Shido was the leader of the Spirit Soldiers.

Brittany: How did this happen?

[The nine girls approach]

Origami: He was attacked by the Demonoids while trying to escape them. Our spy had been caught trying to find information about the Demonoids and held prisoner so the Demonoids could lure Shido to them.

Kurumi: Shido flew to her rescue, but as they tried to escape, they were shot down by the Demonoids.

[The curtain pulls back to reveal the the spy (in a hospital gown) on the other side with her right arm in a sling; the camera moves up to reveal her face]

Mana: Hey, you guys. Alvin. Brittany.

Alvin: Who are you? Are you the spy?

Brittany: Alvin, don't you remember her? She was with us during the battle against Belphegon. She's Shido's biological sister: Mana Takamiya.

Mana: And the spy sent by the Spirit Soldiers to leak information about the Demonoids. [sniffles] This is all my fault. If I hadn't been so stupid to search for more evidence, my big brother and I wouldn't be here.

Alvin: How's your arm, anyway?

Dr. Cornell: She'll be as good as new within a week. Just a little swollen on the elbow.

Mana: The arm will heal, but to live with the fact that I almost got my big brother killed-- [tears up] The pain will never leave.

Kotori: Don't say that about yourself, Mana. I know my big bro. He'll get out of this just fine. Besides, you were just trying to do your job.

Dr. Cornell: By the way, I found this in the pocket of her cloak.

[She extracts microfilm]

Miku: It's microfilm!

Mana: That's all I could find before I got caught. It's a good thing they didn't notice it.

Alvin: Why would a race of evil machines use microfilm instead of a flash drive in this new age of technology?

Mana: Actually, Alvin, Mechike is a reincarnated version of an old enemy of ours.

Alvin: Hmm...

[He whips out his iPhone and looks up information on the original Isaac Westcott]

Alvin: Could it be this guy?

Mana: That's him. Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott, head of Deus Ex Machina Industries.

Brittany: But I thought he died and his company folded.

Tohka: Like she said, he was reincarnated.

Simon: [snaps his fingers] No wonder Mechike had such a weird name. The second half of his name-- Ike-- That's a common short name for Westcott's first name: Isaac.

Tohka: Mm-hmm. And do you remember Mechike's secretary?

Brittany: LN was a reincarnated enemy, too?

Tohka: You bet. Her real name is Ellen Mira Mathers.

Alvin: That's Owen's niece! Owen was right!

Simon: And the name LN is obviously a play on her real name: Ellen.

Origami: Precisely. Actually, after Westcott died, Ellen lost all of her memories of him. She had since joined Ratatoskr, but is being watched like a hawk.

Kotori: She's one of our teachers at Raizen High School. At least, she was, until she disappeared without a trace over a year ago.

Tohka: Before her memories of him were wiped, Ellen was the only one who ever willingly trusted Westcott back when she worked for him. Every other henchman he had was just a brainwashed disposable puppet.

Mana: I should know. I used to be one of his tools. But when I found out that his company empowered me with magic by reducing my lifespan, I abandoned DEM. I was one of only two henchmen who survived after working for him.

Alvin: How's your lifespan now?

Mana: Kurumi brought it back to the way it was before DEM reduced it. However, after the Spirit Soldiers came to be, I still wanted in on the action, so  Ratatoskr gave me enough power to operate a CR-unit without reducing my lifespan again, but that kind of power is limited. Now, about the microfilm--

Dr. Cornell: [hands Alvin the microfilm] I'm sure you guys at ACME can handle it.

Alvin: We'd better get this down to the warehouse lab and see if Simon can't make heads or tails of it.

Brittany: We'll be back shortly, guys.

Tohka: We'll keep you kids up to date on Shido's condition.

[Alvin and Brittany nod and exit]

Tohka: Oh, Shido. [holds Shido's right hand] Please come back to us.

Kotori: Big bro...

Yoshino: Shido.

Kaguya and Yuzuru: Poor Shido.

Miku: Darling.

Natsumi: Shido.

Origami: Dear Shido.

Kurumi: Shido...

Mana: Big brother...

[She holds Shido's left hand, then starts to cry; Kotori puts her arms around her]

Last edited by TVLubber (7/30/2020 5:26 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

6/28/2018 10:58 pm  #2

Re: Side-Fic 282: Revelation of the Spirit Soldiers

[132 Madison Street, 3:45pm]

[Simon inspects the microfilm while Alvin and Brittany discuss their discovery with the others]

Jeanette: Who would've thought Shido Itsuka would be the leader of the Spirit Soldiers?

Brittany: I had this funny feeling it was him, but I couldn't prove it. And he had good reasons for keeping his identity a secret. If I took a verbal guess, they'd have been found out.

Eleanor: Well, now that Mechike-- Westcott knows who he is, what'll we do?

Alvin: What else? Find a way to get rid of him for good. Plus, thanks to Mana's microfilm discovery, we'll know exactly what he's planning.

Simon: I've got it! Look at this, guys.

[He shows high resolution photographs of what's on the microfilm]

Simon: It's blueprints for an army called the Treacherous Ten. Apparently, Westcott is gonna program them to destroy the Kaleido Gladiators.

Alvin: Man, Westcott doesn't know when to give up. He's learned nothing from his last encounter with Shido. Anything else, Simon?

Simon: Look at this.

[He shows a photograph of Prescott Vorstein shaking hands with Westcott; date: April 1st, 2015]

Simon: This is from before Tohka first came to Earth. Prescott and Westcott used to be allies.

Brittany: How about that? A smug businessman befriending a smug member of a crime family.

Simon: Yeah, it's totally ludicrous. Thank goodness he's got five superhero teams to worry about.

[Alvin's iPhone chimes; he gets a text from Tohka: Hospital: Now!]

Alvin: It's Tohka. We gotta get back to the hospital!

[Metropolitan Hospital Center, 4:01pm]

[The girls are in the waiting room with looks of concern; the Chipmunks and the Chipettes enter]

Tohka: Hey, kids.

Simon: How's Shido doing?

Origami: His pulse was dropping fast. The doctors have him in ICU now. We'll know soon enough.

[Jeanette looks on at Mana and Kotori praying]

Yoshino: Leave them be, Jeanette. Mana took this harder than any of us. She still thinks it's her fault. Kotori's the only one who can console her.

Jeanette: I know she was doing the right thing. Thanks to her discovery, we know exactly what Westcott has up his sleeves. We just gotta make sure he doesn't find out.

[Dr. Cornell approaches; everyone gets out of their seats]

Dr. Cornell: [sighs] He almost desaturated. But he made it out okay. He's a very strong young man.

[Everyone else breathes a sigh of relief]

Tohka: Bless you, Dr. Cornell.

Dr. Cornell: He's in the recovery room now. He's resting comfortably. He'll be discharged in about three days, tops.

Kotori: Can we see him?

Dr. Cornell: Just a couple at a time, until he's wide awake.

Mana: Family first.

[Kotori nods; both head for the recovery room and open the door to find Shido in a hospital bed sound asleep and without an oxygen mask; they approach the bed]

[Shido slowly opens his eyes and notices his sisters]

Shido: Mana. Kotori.

[He adjusts the bed to sit up; Mana and Kotori hug him gently]

Mana: I knew you'd make it, big brother.

Kotori: Welcome back, big bro.

Shido: You didn't think I was gonna leave my little sisters alone, did you?

Mana: [tearfully] Big brother, I'm so sorry. I never should've raided the office. It's all my fault you got hurt in the first place.

Shido: [pats Mana on the head] It's all right, Mana. You were doing the right thing. I'm proud of you. Besides, I was the one who jumped in to save you. I just couldn't afford to lose my only biological sibling all over again. Please don't cry. Your big brother's here for you.

[He hugs Mana]

Shido: Kotori, thanks for keeping her company. [pats Kotori on the head]

Kotori: Hey, anything for you, bro. Besides, we are sisters, aren't we?

[She and Mana smile]

Kotori: Anyway, as to your condition, Dr. Cornell said you'll be outta here in no more than three days.

Shido: That's good. But what about my voyager?

Kotori: The crew will have it fixed in no time.

[She picks up Shido's damaged Spirit Brace from the table]

Kotori: Aw, man. Looks pretty bad.

Shido: Oh, right. My Spirit Brace was damaged in the crash.

Kotori: I'm sure we can get this thing fixed, but it's gonna take a while. In the meantime, we'll have to continue fighting without you.

Shido: Damn it. And to make matters worse, Westcott now knows we're the Spirit Soldiers.

[The rest of the gang enters the room]

Tohka: Shido!

[She hugs Shido, sobbing]

Shido: Hey, Tohka. Sorry I made you worry.

Tohka: Don't ever scare us like that again.

Miku: Are you okay, darling? Where does it hurt?

Shido: It's all right, Miku. Nothing's broken.

Yoshino: Welcome back, Shido.

[She holds up her puppet Yoshinon]

Yoshinon: We'd have been out of our minds if you died.

[Shido pats Yoshino on the head]

Shido: Thanks for being there for me, Yoshino. You, too, Yoshinon.

Origami: Shido,...

[She bursts into tears]

Shido: It's okay, Origami. I'm alive.

[Origami hugs Shido, crying]

Kurumi: [also in tears] Thank God you're okay, Shido. You have any idea how scared I was?

Shido: That's usually not like you, Kurumi. You used to be a cold-blooded killer.

Kurumi: But the thought of losing you made me... [sniffles] I... Oh, Shido!

[She hugs Shido]

Mana: Oh, Kurumi.

[The Chipmunks and the Chipettes enter; Alvin places six get-well cards on the table; Brittany places a vase with a bouquet of roses beside the cards]

Shido: Hey, you guys. I see you got my message.

Brittany: Shido, nice to see you again.

[She and Shido shake hands]

Alvin: I must say, Shido, you sure know how to pull through like a champ, going after those Demonoids like you did.

Shido: Thanks, Alvin. They were tough, but they never stopped me from getting Mana back safely. By the way, your Crystal Exceeds-- They're the bomb. I mean, using weapons manifested by their souls, and using the powers of the Power Rangers-- Those guys are incredible.

Alvin: Yeah. Cool, huh?

Shido: Anyway, allow us to introduce ourselves to you all properly. I am Shido Itsuka, Spirit Soldier Gold and leader of the team.

Origami: I am Origami Tobiichi, Spirit Soldier White.

Kurumi: I am Kurumi Tokisaki, Spirit Soldier Black.

Yoshino: I am Yoshino Himekawa, Spirit Soldier Blue.

Yoshinon: And I'm Yoshinon!

Kotori: I am Kotori Itsuka, Spirit Soldier Red and team commander.

Natsumi: I am Natsumi Kyouno, Spirit Soldier Green.

Kaguya: I am Kaguya Yamai.

Yuzuru: Yuzuru Yamai.

Kaguya and Yuzuru: Spirit Soldier Orange.

Miku: I am Miku Izayoi, Spirit Soldier Fuchsia.

Tohka: And I am Tohka Yatogami, Spirit Soldier Violet and second in command.

Mana: I'm Mana Takamiya, Shinj-- Shido's little sister by blood, and former spy. After what I've been through today, my spy work is done.

Simon: Shido, I may be out of line saying this, but I've been wondering-- How did you and the girls become Spirit Soldiers in the first place?

Shido: Well, it's a very long story, but here goes.

[He flashes back to the Fraxinus at sunset with Shido, and the Spirits]

Shido: [voiceover] It started last summer, about a year after we terminated Deus Ex Machina Industries. Kotori's parents had warned her of an impending danger similar to that of DEM. She relayed it to us all.

Kotori: It's too bad we lost our regular Spirit powers. They'd have been useful in combat against Prescott Vorstein's Demonoids. Luckily for us, I figured something like this would happen. Follow me, guys.

[Cut to the laboratory; Kotori shows the gang four of the Spirit Soldiers' suits: Gold, White, Red, and Violet, encased in glass tubes]

Tohka: Nice uniforms. They almost remind me of the famous Power Rangers.

Kotori: These are our battle suits. [shows her Spirit Brace] And this is a Spirit Brace. These little babies will allow us to transform into the Sephira Squadron Spirit Soldiers. I got the red suit.

Shido: Guess that makes you the team's leader.

Kotori: [laughs] I'm better a commander than a leader. [pats her brother on the shoulder] Besides, who better to lead the team than my big bro?

Tohka: But why wear red if you're not gonna lead?

Kotori: Good leaders come in all colors. [walks up to the gold suit] Bro, this is your suit: Gold.

Shido: I like gold and all, but are you sure I'm worthy enough to lead?

Kotori: You're a born leader, bro. You led the Spirits to victory in the final battle against DEM. Reine-- I mean, Mio, would be very proud of you to take this position.

[The other girls nod in agreement]

Shido: [smiles] You're right. Thanks, Kotori. Okay. I accept the position.

Kotori: That's the spirit! Now, Tohka, you'll serve as second in command of the team as Spirit Soldier Violet.

Tohka: Yes, ma'am!

Kotori: Origami, you'll be Soldier White. What better color for Angel?

Origami: I accept.

Yoshino: But what about the rest of us?

Yoshinon: Yeah! Don't leave them outta the fun!

Kotori: Your suits will be ready eventually. Yoshino, your blue suit is almost done, and Miku's fuchsia is next. Designs for orange, black, green, gray, and yellow are in the works. Soon afterwards, I'll have the crew get started on making new weapons for the team. Right now, you'll have to settle for the Spirit Pistols. But if you all fire them in sync in a pyramid formation, their firepower will skyrocket by more than double.

[She hands Shido, Tohka, and Origami each a Spirit Brace; Kotori puts her own brace around her right wrist]

Kotori: In order for you guys to transform, you must remember two simple words: [raises her arm with the brace around the wrist] "Sephira, go!".

[She gets suited up into her Spirit Soldier Red suit]

Miku: It actually works!

Kotori: Well, how do I look?

Shido: You look cool, Kotori. [pats her on the helmet] I'm sure you'll do just as well on the battlefield.

Kotori: Thanks, big bro. Okay, you guys give it a try.

Shido: Ready, ladies?

[Tohka and Origami nod; all three raise their brace-mounted arms]

Shido, Tohka, and Origami: Sephira, go!

[All three get suited up into their appropriate Spirit Soldier suits]

[Back to the present at the hospital]

Shido: And that's how it all began.

Mana: My brother gave me permission to infiltrate the Demonoids' submarine and leak their plans undetected. That's why the Spirit Soldiers kept showing up to help you.

Shido: But lately, after Prescott's arrest, the Demonoids have been sending their forces all across the world. It's become hard work for us Spirit Soldiers alone.

Tohka: Luckily, our old Savior friends from this elite school called Akane Academy had friends from around the world helping out.

Alvin: Moroha Haimura and the gang.

[He has a flashback of Moroha and his team]

Alvin: They sure were a big help during Global Week three years ago. Moroha was general all-around awesome, and his harem-- Shizuno was a beauty and almost felt like Moroha's wife, Satsuki was very light on her feet, especially with that sword of hers, Elena-- Funniest Russki I've ever met. Plus, she was a brave chick. Maya-- She might not do too well in close combat, but she's always there to lend a hand, physically and mentally. And let's not forget his upperclassmen, like Tokiko. She may be a crazy pervert, but she loves to look out for her juniors. And Sophie-- A faithful senior, and a big sister figure to all.

[Back to the present]

Alvin: All that and much more. I'd give anything to see those guys in person again.

Brittany: Yeah, that'd be awesome.

[Alvin's iPhone beeps; he sees a notification w/a text from Tor: "Demonoid on the loose in SoHo. Stay where you are until we need you."]

Alvin: The Crystal Exceeds are battling a Demonoid in SoHo.

Shido: From what I've seen them do before, Alvin, they're fighters. They'll pull through.

[SoHo, 4:13pm]

[A tiki-themed Demonoid known as Metatiki frightens civilians out of an art gallery building]

Metatiki: Run! Run! Run, you little chickens! Jeez. The things a Demonoid's gotta do to make a living around here.

[Suddenly, the five Exceeds burst into the scene]

Tor: Looking for us?

Metatiki: Ah, the Exceeds. The name's Metatiki, and I'm your next opponent. [whips out a pointed spear] Cyber Demonitron, assemble!

[An army of Cyber Demonitron appears]

Tor: Blaze Phones!

[He and the girls whip out their Blaze Phones and open the transformation app]

Exceeds: Blaze Morph!

[They all get suited up]

Tor: Blaze of courage! Exceed Ruby!

Julie: Blaze of speed! Exceed Amethyst!

Tomoe: Blaze of knowledge! Exceed Cobalt!

Miyabi: Blaze of strength! Exceed Topaz!

Lilith: Blaze of stealth! Exceed Emerald!

Tor: In the name of Kouryou Academy, justice will be done! Kouryou Squadron...!

All five: Crystal Exceeds!

[A multicolored explosion is shown behind them]

Metatiki: Get them!

[He and his army charge at the Crystal Exceeds, who charge back w/their Blaze weapons]

Julie: I'll take care of Metatiki!

[She charges at Metatiki while the other Exceeds fight the Cyber Demonitron]

Metatiki: Try to get by me, doll!

[He and Julie fight w/their weapons]

Julie: [spins around, swinging her swords at Metatiki] Try this on for size!

[She strikes Metatiki w/her swords]

Metatiki: You're tougher than I thought.

Julie: [opens the Ranger app on her phone] Exceeds, it's time to go Zeo!

Other four Exceeds: [do the same] Right! Power Ranger Mode: Zeo!

All five: It's Morphin Time!

[They morph into the Power Rangers Zeo]

Julie: Zeo Ranger I: Pink!

Miyabi: Zeo Ranger II: Yellow!

Tomoe: Zeo Ranger III: Blue!

Lilith: Zeo Ranger IV: Green!

Tor: Zeo Ranger V: Red!

All five: Power Rangers Zeo!

Metatiki: [laughs] Mocking the powers of the Zeo Crystal won't help. [strikes the Ranger-Exceeds w/his spear] Gimme a break!

Julie: Zeo Laser Pistols!

[She and the others whip out their laser pistols and fire at Metatiki and the Cyber Demonitron, hitting them]

Julie: Zeo weapons, ready!

[The Ranger-Exceeds gain their Zeo weapons and strike the Cyber Demonitron with them one by one]

Julie: Zeo I Power Shield!

Miyabi: Zeo II Power Double Clubs!

Tomoe: Zeo III Power Axes!

Lilith: Zeo IV Power Hatchets!

Tor: Zeo V Power Sword!

[The Cyber Demonitron get electrified]

Tor: [attaches his pod sword with his laser pistol] Let's combine 'em with my laser pistol, girls!

[He and the girls combine their Zeo weapons w/his pistol to form the Zeo Blaster]

Exceeds: Zeo Blaster, ready! FIRE!

[They fire the blaster at the Cyber Demonitron, destroying them and their chips]

Tor: You're next, Metatiki!

[The girls join hands; Tor jumps up, bounces on the girls' arms, and dives down toward Metatiki]

Tor: Zeo Flying Power Kick!

[He kicks Metatiki hard w/his glowing right foot]

Metatiki: [groans and gets back on his feet] It'll take a lot more than that to beat a Demonoid.

Julie: Then let's try the Zeo Cannon.

[The Zeo Cannon appears; the Ranger-Exceeds load the power cells]

Tor: Zeo Cannon, locked and loaded!

Exceeds: FIRE!

[They fire a blast from the Zeo Cannon at Metatiki, hitting him hard; the Ranger-Exceeds revert to the Crystal Exceeds]

Julie: Ready to give up?

Metatiki: [charges at the Exceeds] Don't count on it, doll!

Julie: Then you leave me no choice.

[Her swords glow]

Julie: I summon the power of the Sigma Crystal! [jumps up and swings her swords in a circular formation] Full Moon Blaze Swing!

[She dives down and strikes Metatiki w/her swords, electrifying him]

Metatiki: [falls to the ground] This is far from over! Giga Beam!

[A Giga Beam blast from the sky hits and enlarges him, restoring him to full power]

Metatiki: Nice try, Exceeds, but I can take much more than that!

Tor: Perfect time to use our new mecha. Ready, girls?!

Other Exceeds: Right!

All five: Blaze Borgs, assemble!

[They open the Blaze Borg app on their phones; the five Blaze Borgs appear before Metatiki]

Metatiki: [sarcastically] Oh, you got big new toys. I'm so scared.

Tor: We'll see about that. Watch this!

[He performs a jump kick, causing his Blaze Borg (Ruby) to jump kick Metatiki]

Metatiki: Huh?! How'd that happen?!

Tomoe: We have the power to control these Borgs hands-free.

Miyabi: Let's go!

[Their Blaze Borgs fight Metatiki as they copy the Crystal Exceeds' every movement]

Metatiki: I can't believe this! That does it!

[He strikes the Blaze Borgs one by one with his spear]

Metatiki: Good thing I've got my own finisher!

[He slams his spear to the ground and fires lightning on the ground on which the Blaze Borgs stand]

Tor: Hold on, girls!

[All five Exceeds join hands, as do their Blaze Borgs, causing an aura shield to erect around the Blaze Borgs and repel the lightning]

Metatiki: What?!

Tor: That was awesome! By joining hands, we can shield our Borgs from enemy attacks!

Julie: And speaking of joining...

Lilith: Wonderful idea! Let's bring them together!

Exceeds: [touch the "combine" button on the Blaze Borg app on their phones] Blaze Borgs, combine!

[The Blaze Borgs combine to form the Exceed Blaze King:
Blaze Borg Ruby as the head and torso (with a knight-like helmet attached)
Blaze Borgs Emerald and Amethyst as the right and left arms (respectively)
Blaze Borgs Topaz and Cobalt as the right and left legs (respectively)]

[The Crystal Exceed get transported into the Exceed Blaze King's cockpit with five podiums]

Tomoe: Wow!

Miyabi: Incredible!

Julie: But how do we control this thing?

Tor: We can start by hooking up our Blaze Phones.

[He and the girls hook their Blaze Phones up to their podiums, energizing the cockpit]

Tomoe: All systems online! Let's see what this new combo can do!

All five: Exceed Blaze King!

Tor: Charge!

[Outside, the Exceed Blaze King charges at Metatiki and fights him rigorously over the course of a minute]

Lilith: Blaze on!

[A giant duplicate of Lilith's rifle Blaze appears in the Exceed Blaze King's hands]

Metatiki: Oh, boy.

Lilith: Rifle Blaze, fire!

[The Exceed Blaze King fires a blast from its rifle at Metatiki, hitting him]

Lilith: Disengage!

[The rifle vanishes]

[Cut back to the cockpit]

Tor: Let's try a Megazord move.

[He touches the Megazord button on the Ranger app of his phone]

Tor: [touches the original Megazord button] Perfect. Megazord cranial laser!

[Outside, the Exceed Blaze King fires lasers from its cranium at Metatiki, hitting him]

Tor: Now for the power of thunder! Thunder Megazord Thunder Saber!

[The Thunder Megazord's Thunder Saber appears in the Exceed Blaze King's hands; the Exceed Blaze King charges it up with thunder and lightning]

Exceeds: Thunder Strike!

[The Exceed Blaze King swings the empowered Thunder Saber and strikes Metatiki with it, electrifying him]

Metatiki: [tosses his spear at the Exceed Blaze King] Crystal Exceeds, prepare to meet your doom!

[The Exceed Blaze King slices the spear in half with the Thunder Saber before the saber disappears]

Metatiki: My spear!

Tor: Now for our own finisher!

Exceeds: Crystal Javelin!

[A javelin made of crystal appears in the Exceed Blaze King's hands]

Metatiki: Huh?! Uh-oh!

Exceeds: Exceed souls, unite!

[Their souls unite with the Crystal Javelin, empowering it]

Exceeds: Crystal Javelin Lukifer Slash! FINAL ATTACK!

[The Exceed Blaze King slashes Metatiki hard with the Crystal Javelin, severing the chip in his neck; Metatiki screams, falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

[Cut back to the cockpit; the Exceeds cheer]

Julie: And that's checkmate.

Tor: Exceeds together, Exceeds forever!

[They all jump out of the cockpit and revert to normal]

Tor: Come on, girls. We'd better check on the Spirit Soldiers in the hospital.

[The girls nod; they all exit]

[Metropolitan Hospital Center, 4:30pm]

[The Exceeds come out of the gift shop with get-well cards; Lilith carries a bouquet of daisies; Miyabi carries a small, white stuffed bear]

Miyabi: Where'd Alvin say we'd meet them?

Tor: Fifth floor.

[They enter the elevator, where they bump into two familiar young women carrying bags]

Tor: Oh, sorry, ladies.

Mukuro: Oh, think nothing of it.

Nia: [pushes the fifth floor button] We were so worried about our friend, we lost focus.

Lilith: Fifth floor? That's where we're going.

Mukuro: Have you a friend in traction?

Tor: Well, not a very close friend.

Nia: One of our friends was badly hurt. He's all right now, but he won't be discharged for a few days.

Tomoe: Poor guy.

[The elevator doors open; the gang exits and approaches Shido and Mana's hospital room]

Tor: Quite a coincidence we're all going to the same room.

[Mukuro knocks on the door]

Shido: Come in.

[Mukuro opens the door, letting herself and the others in; Shido and Mana are having lunch (salisbury steak w/mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables)]

Shido: Hey, you two. Glad you could come.

[Nia and Mukuro approach Shido]

Mukuro: [holds up her bag] I bought thou a cake, dearest husband. I hope thou will like it.

Nia: [hands Shido a book from her bag] And I got you the latest volume of your favorite manga before we teleported here.

Shido: Gee, thanks. [notices the Exceeds] Hey, Tor, glad you'd make it.

[He and Tor shake hands]

Tor: So all this time, you were the leader of the Spirit Soldiers?

Shido: Yes, I was, and I still am. But don't tell the staff here.

Tor: Copy that.

Lilith: [places the daisies in the vase with the roses] These are for you, Shido. Hope you get well soon.

Tor: [places five get-well cards on the table next to the vase] Got you cards. One from each.

Miyabi: [hands Mana the stuffed bear] And this one's for you, Mana.

Mana: Thanks, Miyabi.

Miyabi: Pretty cute, isn't it?

Mana: I'll say.

Brittany: Shido, these other girls that came in with the Exceeds-- Who are they?

Shido: Oh, right. Guys, this is Mukuro Hoshimiya and Nia Honjou, the remainder of my harem of Spirits, and newest Spirit Soldier recruits.

Kotori: They'd been ready for this since last weekend.

[Mukuro and Nia reveal their Spirit Braces (Mukuro's is yellow; Nia's is gray)]

Shido: Muku, Nia, meet my friends from ACME Crime Net. Alvin, Simon, Theodore, Brittany, Jeanette, Eleanor, Tor, Julie, Tomoe, Miyabi, and Lilith.

Mukuro: Honored to make thy acquaintance, I'm sure.

Nia: Hi. [shakes hands with Alvin] I've heard a lot about you, your brothers, and the Chipettes.

Alvin: Nice to meet you.

Mukuro: Who did this to my husband?

Mana: The Demonoids. Didn't the vice-commander tell you?

Nia: When we heard where Shido was, we left in quite a big hurry. We didn't get all the details.

Shido: It started when they kidnapped Mana. I flew to the rescue, but then Mechike-- I mean, Westcott, tapped into my mind before I rescued Mana, but when we escaped, the Demonoid generals attacked with their new ship and shot us down. Mana's arm was badly swollen, and I almost didn't make it.

Nia: [gasps] You don't mean Isaac Westcott, do you?

Shido: Yes, Nia. Mechike is Westcott.

Mukuro: But he's-- How?!

Mana: Prescott's demon deity Argon reincarnated Westcott as Mechike, the very first Demonoid, but his memories were erased so that he'd be obedient. That is, except for his knowledge of technology, which allowed him to reincarnate his ex-secretary Ellen Mira Mathers as LN and create the three generals: Delta, Epsilon, and Mu.

Simon: And if what the microfilm Mana gave us is true, they've got 10 more powerful Demonoids on the way called the Treacherous Ten.

Shido: [to Mana] See? I told you you were doing the right thing.

Mana: Hmm.

Alvin: But knowing what Demonoids he has up his sleeve won't do much good.

Tohka: I'll bet he used Shido's knowledge of us Spirits to create the Treacherous Ten.

Mana: [shakes her head] Mm-mmm. I got the microfilm before big brother came to my rescue.

Brittany: We suspect that they're programmed to destroy me and my fellow Kaleido Gladiators.

Shido: But they'll be useless while your teammates are gone, won't they?

Brittany: At least until next Saturday. They said they'll be back the afternoon after this year's summer show's closing night at Kaleido Stage. That's why we haven't been fighting much lately after the Ninja War.

Jeanette: What's more, because Tyler Steele has been very busy with work, and Hunter and Corona can't find a babysitter, the Spider Riders are practically helpless.

Origami: Don't you have Ultra Mode?

Alvin: Yes, but it only works when all eight of us are in the same area.

Origami: And your Cosmo Cats?

Eleanor: They're complete, but they're still barely new to ACME.

Theodore: At this point, they and the Crystal Exceeds are all we've got, as well as you Spirit Soldiers.

Miku: Unfortunately, with my darling's Spirit Brace broken, it won't be easy without our leader, even with the new recruits.

[Alvin gets a text from Tyler: "Mu is attacking Central Park!"]

Alvin: Guys, I hate to cut this conversation short, but the Demonoid general Mu is attacking Central Park.

Tomoe: [sighs] As if we didn't have enough to worry about already. Let's go, Exceeds.

Kotori: We're going with you, Exceeds. [to Shido] Bro, you and Mana stay here.

Shido: Right. Tohka, until my Spirit Brace is fixed and I'm discharged, I'm counting on you to lead the Spirit Soldiers. Origami, you're second in command.

Tohka: But, Shido,...

Kotori: You didn't do badly leading us into battle on our way to the hospital.

Origami: Leading will be a breeze, Tohka. Just trust us.

Tohka: [sighs] Very well, then. Let's go, guys!

[The Spirits and Exceeds head out]

Brittany: We'll stay on standby.

[Unknown to them, a nurse passes by and quickly stares at the gang, then once she's out of sight, she growls]

Nurse: [in Epsilon's voice] Westcott's not gonna be too happy about this.

[She transforms back into Epsilon and vanishes]

[Central Park, 4:55pm]

[The Exceeds and Spirits face Mu and an army of Cyber Demonitron]

Mu: Now I've got you all right where I want you. Without your leader, you Spirits look more wimpy.

Tohka: I'll teach you to call my team wimps. Let's go, girls!

Other 10 Spirits: Roger!

[Natsumi reverts to her adult form; all 11 Spirits activate their Spirit Braces]

Spirits: Sephira, GO!

[They all get suited up into their Spirit Soldier suits (w/Mukuro in yellow and Nia in gray)]

Origami: Crown trooper of light! Spirit Soldier White!

Nia: Wisdom trooper of revelation! Spirit Soldier Gray!

Kurumi: Understanding trooper of shadows! Spirit Soldier Black!

Yoshino: Kindness trooper of ice! Spirit Soldier Blue!

Kotori: Severity trooper of fire! Spirit Soldier Red!

Mukuro: Beauty trooper of authority! Spirit Soldier Yellow!

Natsumi: Victory trooper of forgery! Spirit Soldier Green!

Kaguya and Yuzuru: Splendor troopers of wind! Spirit Soldier Orange!

Miku: Foundation trooper of sound! Spirit Soldier Fuchsia!

Tohka: Kingdom trooper of energy! Spirit Soldier Violet!
Spiritual powers of 11, unite as one! Sephira Squadron...!

All 11: Spirit Soldiers!

[An explosion is shown behind them]

Exceeds: [activate their Blaze Phones] Blaze Phones, ready! Blaze Morph!

[They all get suited up]

Tor: Blaze of courage! Exceed Ruby!

Julie: Blaze of speed! Exceed Amethyst!

Tomoe: Blaze of knowledge! Exceed Cobalt!

Miyabi: Blaze of strength! Exceed Topaz!

Lilith: Blaze of stealth! Exceed Emerald!

Tor: In the name of Kouryou Academy, justice will be done! Kouryou Squadron...!

All five: Crystal Exceeds!

[A colorful explosion is shown behind them]

Mu: Attack them at once!

[She and her army charge at the Exceeds and Spirit Soldiers, who charge right back, and a fight breaks out]

Miyabi: [stabs half a dozen Cyber Demonitron w/her lance] Miku!

Miku: Right! Ultrasonic Voice!

[She vocalizes loudly, releasing ultrasonic waves at the Cyber Demonitron Miyabi stabbed, shattering them to pieces and causing their chips to explode]

Tomoe: [strikes and beheads five more w/her kusarigama] Yoshino!

Yoshino: [fires a cold blast from her Spirit Axe] Spirit Axe!

[The cold blast hits the headless Cyber Demonitron]

Mukuro: Let me at these fiends! Spirit Halberd!

[A steel yellow halberd appears in her hands]

Mukuro: [slices each frozen Cyber Demonitron w/her halberd] Shifuru Shred!

[The frozen Cyber Demonitron and their chips explode]

Nia: All right! It's my turn! Spirit Slinger!

[A steel gray slingshot weapon appears in her hands]

Nia: [fires gray energy blasts from the apertures in the uprights] Sephira Shot!

[10 Cyber Demonitron get struck and are destroyed along with their chips]

Lilith: [points her rifle at a dozen Cyber Demonitron] Kurumi, fire when ready!

Kurumi: [points her Spirit Musket at the same targets] You got it!

Lilith: Ready!

Kurumi: Aim!

Lilith and Kurumi: FIRE!

[They fire bullets at the Cyber Demonitron, destroying them and their chips]

Lilith and Kurumi: [hi-five each other] Good shot!

[Julie and Kotori strike down another dozen Cyber Demonitron w/their weapons]

Kotori: [strikes half of them w/her Spirit Lance] Flame Swing!

Julie: [jumps up and swings her glowing swords in a circular formation while striking the other half of the Cyber Demonitron dozen] Full Moon Blaze Swing!

[The Cyber Demonitron electrify and explode, along with their chips]

[The Yamai twins fire arrows from their crossbows at Mu, who blocks each shot with her arm-mounted daggers]

Mu: Pathetic move, Spirit Soldiers!

[She swings her blades, firing dark energy blasts at the twins, but Natsumi intercepts w/her Spirit Cutlass]

Natsumi: Some top mechanic you are! You're not even fit to build a strong army!

Tor: [as he, Tohka, and Origami charge at Mu] That's right! Ladies!

[Origami jumps up and points her Spirit Launcher at Mu's back while Tohka strikes Mu w/her Spirit Saber]

Tohka: Okay, Origami! Fire!

Origami: Roger!

[She fires a blast from her launcher at Mu, electrifying her]

Tohka: Do it, Tor!

Tor: [touches the specialty app of his phone, then jumps up] Ready for the power of my specialty move?!

[His right fist glows bright red]

Mu: Uh-oh!

[She shields herself w/her blades]

Tor: Crystal Mjolnir!

[He punches Mu's blades, shattering them to pieces]

Mu: My blades! You'll pay for that! Good thing I've built myself a new weapon this morning.

[She gets equipped with a bow and arrows]

Mu: [fires arrows at the gang] Demonoid Arrows!

[The gang narrowly dodges, but as the arrows hit the ground, they explode; the gang gets thrown back six feet]

Tor: Exceeds, let's go Ranger Mode!

Other four Exceeds: Right!

All five: [touch the Turbo button on the Ranger app] Power Ranger Mode: Turbo! Shift into Turbo!

[They morph into the Power Rangers Turbo and are equipped with the Turbo weapons]

Tor: Red Lightning!

Tomoe: Mountain Blaster!

Lilith: Desert Thunder!

Miyabi: Dune Star!

Julie: Wind Chaser!

All five: Power Rangers Turbo!

Tor: Take the lead, Miyabi!

Miyabi: Yes, Tor! [strikes and electrifies Mu w/the Star Chargers] Turbo Star Chargers!

Mu: Pathetic!

[She punches Miyabi in the gut]

Julie: Turbo Wind Fire!

[She fires a blast from the Wind Fire at Mu, who dodges]

Tomoe: Turbo Hand Blasters!

Lilith: Turbo Thunder Cannon!

[They fire blasts from their respective Turbo weapons at Mu, who shields herself w/her bow; suddenly, Tor jumps up and raises the Lightning Sword]

Tor: Turbo Lightning Sword!

[He strikes Mu in the back w/his sword]

Mu: You're not playing fair!

Tor: Since when do Demonoids play fair? Let's put 'em together, girls!

[He and the other Ranger-Exceeds combine their weapons to from the Turbo Robotic Arsenal Mobilizer Cannon]

Exceeds: Turbo RAM Cannon Mode! FIRE!

[The Turbo RAM fires a blast at Mu, hitting her]

Mu: [laughs] Fools. You think using someone else's powers against me is gonna help you?

Miyabi: Time to switch things up! [touches the Mystic Force app on her phone] Ranger Mode: Mystic Force!

[The other Exceeds do the same]

All five: Magical Source, Mystic Force!

Voice: Galwit Mysto Ranger!

[The Exceeds morph into the Power Rangers Mystic Force]

Lilith: Strong as a tree! Green Mystic Ranger!

Julie: Ever changing as the wind! Pink Mystic Ranger!

Tomoe: Fluent as the sea! Blue Mystic Ranger!

Miyabi: Fast as lightning! Yellow Mystic Ranger!

Tor: Fearsome as fire! Red Mystic Ranger!

All five: We call forth the magic, together as one! United for all time! Power Rangers Mystic Force!

Mu: [scoffs] Like Mystic Force will do you any good.

Tor: This move's gonna blow you away! Tornado!

[He and the other four raise their capes and spin around, creating a tornado, in which Mu gets caught and spins around, then falls to the ground]

Tor: [surrounded by phoenix fire] Power of the phoenix!

[He strikes Mu]

Tor: You girls wanna go yellow now?

Miyabi: Don't see why not!

[They each touch a different Yellow Ranger button on the app]

Exceeds: Yellow Ranger Mode!

Tor: Ninja Storm, Ranger form!

Julie: Wild Access!

Tomoe: Go go Samurai!

Miyabi: Dino Thunder, power up!

Lilith: Let's rocket!

[They each morph into a different Yellow Ranger]

Tor: Power of earth!

Julie: Soaring Eagle!

Tomoe: Samurai Yellow, ready!

Miyabi: Ptera power! Yellow Ranger!

Lilith: Space Ranger Yellow!

Tor: All right, ladies! Let's go!

[They charge at Mu and strike her w/their respective weapons:]

Tor: Lion Hammer!

Julie: Golden Eagle Sword!

Tomoe: Spin Sword!

Miyabi: Ptera Grips!

Lilith: Star Slinger!

[Mu gets struck by all five attacks]

Tohka: You think you guys could go all violet?

Kotori: There's not that many Rangers of that color, Tohka.

Tor: This is the only one to which we have access so far. [touches the Jungle Fury button on the Ranger app] Jungle Beast, spirit unleashed!

[He morphs into the Jungle Fury Wolf Ranger]

Tor: With the courage of a wolf! Jungle Fury Wolf Ranger!

Tohka: Well, better one than nothing. [joins Tor] Let's go!

[She and Tor fight Mu rigorously over the next minute]

Tor: [activates the Wolf Morpher] Wolf Morpher, Wolf Beams!

[The morpher fires spinning violet-colored beams at Mu, hitting her]

Tohka: Spirit Saber, Sephira Slash!

[She strikes Mu w/her sword]

Tohka: Had enough?

[The Ranger-Exceeds revert to the Crystal Exceeds]

Mu: [groans] Futile. Come at me with all you've got. It's hopeless.

Tohka: So said the other Demonoids who fell before you.

Tor: Release the Crystal Cannon!

[The Crystal Cannon appears]

Tor: Attach Blazes!

[He and the other Exceeds attach their Blazes to the cannon]

Tor: Crystal Blaze Cannon!

Mu: What?!

Exceeds: FIRE!

[Their empowered cannon fires a massive multicolored blast of energy at Mu, hitting her hard; Mu falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown; suddenly, a Giga Beam blast from the sky restores and enlarges her; Mu regains her arm-mounted blades]

Mu: Ready for round 2?!

Origami: Without the Gold Sephira Voyager, we can't form the Sephira Robo.

Tor: We'll do the best we can with our new Exceed Blaze King. Ladies?

Exceeds: Blaze Borgs, assemble!

[The Blaze Borgs appear]

Exceeds: Blaze Borgs, combine!

[The Blaze Borgs combine to form the Exceed Blaze King; the Exceeds jump into the cockpit]

Exceeds: [hook up their Blaze Phones to the controls] Exceed Blaze King!

Miyabi: Blaze on!

[Outside, the Exceed Blaze King gets equipped with a giant duplicate of Miyabi's lance Blaze; it fights Mu with it]

Mu: I could destroy you all with my eyes closed!

[She strikes the Exceed Blaze King with her blades, pushing it back]

Miyabi: Drill formation!

[The Exceed Blaze King's lance spins around like a drill as it charges at Mu]

Miyabi: STRIKE!

[The Exceed Blaze King strikes Mu w/its spinning lance, electrifying her; the lance disappears]

Exceeds: Exceed Souls, unite!

[The empowered Crystal Javelin appears in the Exceed Blaze King's hands]

Exceeds: Crystal Javelin Lukifer Slash! FINAL ATTACK!

[The Exceed Blaze King slashes Mu hard with the Crystal Javelin; the electrified Mu screams, falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

[The Exceeds jump out of the cockpit and join the Spirit Soldiers]

[After the smoke clears, Mu is in pieces; all but one of her computer chips are shattered; the lone full chip activates, quickly reassembling Mu completely, albeit normal-sized]

Tor: What?! She survived?!

Nia: As a general, she has multiple computer chips, and if they're not all destroyed at once, she'll instantly reassemble.

Mu: You may have won this round, but I'll be back!

[She vanishes; the gang reverts to normal]

Origami: We'll get her next time. But we've got to find a way to destroy every chip inside her simultaneously.

Tohka: Somehow. And the same goes for every other Demonoid general.

Tor: Let's get back to the hospital and report this to Shido.

[Back at the Nickar, Cyber Demonitron drag Mu to the lab on a gurney]

LN: Mu, you have failed me. One more failure after your upgrade, and it's over.

[Delta approaches]

Delta: Upgrade?

LN: Even though we know who the Spirit Soldiers are now, we're no better against ACME and the Spirit Soldiers than we were before. All of us are getting upgraded with what Master Westcott obtained from the mind tap.

Delta: Oh. Right. Understood, milady. But what about the Treacherous Ten?

LN: They're nearing completion.

[Epsilon approaches]

Epsilon: Hey, sis! [bows before LN] Milady. Bad news. Shido and Mana pulled through.

LN: How do you know?!

Epsilon: You must have a few gears loose, Lady LN. I went undercover as a human nurse at the hospital to check on them. Mana's got a bad arm, but that'll heal. And Shido-- Boy, was he lucky.

LN: And you didn't bother to kill him in his condition?!

Epsilon: Alvin and Brittany were there. I knew that he was under heavy guard. I can't fight them off. Especially in full view of so many doctors. I didn't wanna arouse their suspicions.

LN: And you call yourself a general?!

[She raises her blade to Epsilon, but Delta intercepts with her kanabo]

Delta: Lady LN, stop!

LN: Back off, Delta!

Delta: I sent her on that undercover mission. I ordered her not to arouse suspicion in that hospital. All she was ordered to do was to check on Shido's condition and return immediately.

LN: [growls] Roget!

[Roget enters]

Roget: Yes, milady?

LN: Lock these two in the brig until sunset. As soon as Mu's upgrade is done, they're next.

Roget: [grabs Delta and Epsilon] Yes, ma'am. Come, you two.

[He drags Delta and Epsilon to the brig, locks them in a cell, then locks the door]

Epsilon: That was dumb.

Delta: What else could I do to get LN to stop attacking you? Look, I don't wanna find out about our true past without you.

Epsilon: I understand your concern, but what if our past isn't what we want it to be?

Delta: We have to find out, one way or the other. Once we do, we'll kill Westcott.

[Epsilon nods]

[Metropolitan Hospital Center, 5:32pm]

[The gang is gathered again at Shido and Mana's hospital room]

Julie: And when the Exceed Blaze King beat Mu, she quickly reassembled.

Mana: That's the problem with the Demonoid generals. They're hard to shut down permanently.

Shido: That's why we're conducting a new weapon to disable all their chips at once. Just Yoshino's freezing abilities won't be enough.

Yoshino: It's easy to destroy a Cyber Demonitron that way, but when it comes to Demonoid generals,...

Yoshinon: Any part of them that freezes instantly thaws out. Shame, isn't it?

Brittany: And it's only a matter of time before the Treacherous Ten come after us.

Tohka: Shido, I led our team as best I could on the battlefield against Mu, but the Exceeds did most of the work. I'm really sorry.

Shido: [pats Tohka on the head] Hey, you don't have to apologize. At least you helped scare Mu off.

Tohka: Thanks, Shido. [sighs] I'm pretty hungry.

Shido: There's a cafeteria downstairs, but I wouldn't go there if I were you.

Mana: That stuff tastes like rubber and cardboard.

Alvin: We'll take you guys to our place and pick up some pizza and donuts on the way.

Tohka: Oh, thanks, Alvin. And you know what, we could use a place to crash for the week. Mind if we stay at your warehouse?

Brittany: Plenty of room available.

Kotori: You guys go ahead. I'm staying with Shido and Mana. Don't worry. The doctors gave me permission. Besides, I could use a little family time.

[Shido and Mana smile]

Kurumi: We'll come by in the morning.

[She gives Shido a good-night kiss]

Kurumi: Sleep well, okay, Shido?

Shido: Got it. Thanks, Kurumi.

Kurumi: You, too, Mana.

Mana: Roger that.

Mukuro: [takes the cake box] Husband, wouldst thou mind if I take this cake with me to keep fresh?

Shido: No, not at all. Go ahead.

Mukuro: Much obliged.

Tohka: Good night, guys.

Shido: Good night.

[The other 10 Spirits leave with the 'Munk Team and the Exceeds]

Shido: Are you sure you wanna stay?

Kotori: What's a few days of hospital food gonna hurt? I've had worse. Now, about our Demonoid termination plan--

[Back at the warehouse, the gang returns with pizza, donuts, and soda just as Sarah is finished helping Imari and Tsukimi pack their bags]

Sarah: Ah, welcome back. How are your friends doing?

Lilith: They're both okay, Sarah.

Tohka: The rest of us-- We've decided to crash here for a while. I hope that's okay.

Imari: That's cool, but it's a shame Miss Tsukimi and I have to go back to Japan.

Tsukimi: Imari's got a family to meet up with for summer vacation, and I've gotta report back to Akane Academy. I've got a funeral to attend. Those students that died at the hands of Eva-- We have to put their souls to rest.

Tor: We'll go with you.

Tsukimi: No, Tor. You five have to stay. The city needs you. The Cosmo Cats and Spirit Soldiers might not be enough without you while the Spider Riders and Gladiators are away. But don't worry. [pats Tor on the shoulder] I'll give Sakuya your best regards.

Imari: I'll tell my family you said hi. And good luck against Eva when next you see her.

Tor: Thanks. Care for a slice of pizza for the road?

Imari: That's okay, Tor. We'll get something at the airport.

[Tsukimi gets a notification]

Tsukimi: Lyft is outside. Time to go. Take care, everyone.

[She and Imari drag their suitcases outside; the others wave goodbye]

Tor: Take care, you two.

Tohka: Hey, Tor?

Tor: Yes, Tohka?

Tohka: There's just one thing that's bothering me.

Tor: Hmm?

Tohka: Why does Imari sound a lot like me?

[RIMSHOT!]

[FINAL NOTE:
Isaac Westcott, A.K.A. Mechike, and Ellen Mira Mathers, A.K.A. LN, remain at large.]

[Clips from the next side-fic are shown]

Tohka: Who are these kids in the colored suits?

Brittany: Oh, they're friends of ours, Tohka.

Origami: Who's the little mouse with the boy in blue? It's awfully adorable.

Alvin: Next time on ACME Crime Net: Battle With the Ultra Guardians.

Shido: Vigilance, dedication, courage!

Last edited by TVLubber (4/28/2021 5:41 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera