ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/17/2018 6:35 pm  #1

ACME Wheel - More Season 2 Info

[Coney Island, 4:15pm (EST)]

[A montage of Jon and Freddie doing various activities along Coney Island (including riding the Wonder Wheel, and Cyclone, eating Hot Dogs at Nathan's, vising the New York aquarium, and playing mini-golf)]

[On the beach near the boardwalk, Jon and Freddie (both wearing blue and red Hawaiian shirts respectively and swimming trunks) sunbathe on the sand dreaming about girls]

Jon: Look at those pretty girls.

Freddie: They're beautiful. I can picture Bearbette and Frisky walking on the sand.

Jon: I can picture Penny swimming with me.

Freddie: Isn't Penny cute in her bikini?

Jon: Yeah.

[Suddenly, Greg appears]

Greg: Jon? Freddie?

[No answer...]

Greg: Boys?

[Still no answer...]

Greg: AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

[Jon and Freddie woke up by surprise]

Jon and Freddie: WHOA!!! 

Jon: Greg, what are you doing here?

Freddie: You just woke us up from our sunbathing!

Greg: You're on camera.

Jon: Oh. [clears throat then turns to the camera] Hi. It's midway through the summer and Me, Freddie, and "Captain" Greg Lee are at Coney Island taking some time off from ACME getting ready for Season 2 of ACME Wheel as well as our 10th year of producing shows.

Freddie: Yes sir. Man time does really fly. 

Greg: I am really looking forward to going back to hosting a game show after a long hiatus. 

Jon: Right after our time with us, we're going to take you to Part 2 of our all time summer favorite Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. Now, let's get down to business with ACME Wheel. Last time, we told you folks not only you can win cash, you can also win a brand new car. 

Freddie: And we've done a lot of car shopping the cars that our contestants could win.

Freddie: A Toyota Camry.

Jon: A Ford Fiesta!

Greg: A Chevy Spark!

Jon: A Chevy Sonic!

Freddie: A Hyundai Accent!

Greg: A Honda Civic!

Freddie: Or even a Honda Fit!

Jon: Or a Nissan Versa!

Greg: Those are the cars that we are looking to give away when Season 2 of ACME Wheel begins September 22nd. 

Jon: And speaking of Season 2, we are going to have a brand new home viewer contest. Instead of solving puzzles for our home viewers, a contestant in either Round 2 or 3 will spin the wheel for a lucky home viewer.

Freddie: Here's how it works. When ether a Home Player Spin comes up in either Round 2 or 3, we'll draw a name on a car who's entered via sending in a postcard or online. Whatever the contestant lands on with every instance of the letter appears, the viewer at home will also win. If the contestant lands on Bankrupt, Super Bankrupt or Lose-A-Turn, or guesses an incorrect letter in the puzzle, the home viewer will just win $100. In addition, we will send our lucky home viewer an ACME T-Shirt to go with the cash!

Jon: It's that simple. We will open the entry period for our home player spin next month. So keep watching for more details.

Greg: And our contestant search for Season 2 begins right now. ACME Crime Net will be looking for students aged 10 thru starting 12th Grade to become contestants on ACME Wheel

Freddie: And to learn more, here's ACME's favorite Pokemon master Ash Ketchup.

Greg: It's Ket-chum! Not Ketchup.

Freddie: Whatever.

[Now to ACME HQ]

Ash: You heard what Greg and Freddie said. ACME is looking for contestants for Season 2 of ACME Wheel. If you live in or planning on being in the New York Area during the school year, and if you're between the ages of 10 and 17, have not received your high school diploma yet, and have a minimum of 2.0 GPA with no D or F grades, maybe you can solve puzzles for cash and even a brand new car. We will be traveling across New Jersey, New York, Long Island, and Philadelphia to look for contestants. If you want to take part in our search here's how to do it. On a postcard, write down your name, complete contact information, age, and grade you are enrolling in the upcoming school year and send it to:

CONTESTANTS
ACME WHEEL OF FORTUNE
CRIME NET
ONE POLICE PLAZA
NEW YORK, NY 10038

For faster service go to PBS.org/ACME.  Write or visit us anytime on how you can solve puzzle, win some dough, and even a brand new car!

Pikachu: Pika-Chu!

Ash: Jon, Freddie, Greg, back to you!

[Back to Coney Island]

Jon: Thanks, Ash. So that's about it about Season 2 of ACME Wheel.

Greg: We'll be going on the road the rest of the summer to look for contestants. We might even select you to be on the show.

Freddie: You bet, Greg!

Jon: And now, it's time for Part 2 of Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. If you need to refresh your memories of Part 1. Here's a look.

[Clips from Part 1 are shown]

Jon: The Tiny Toons leave for their summer vacations after their term at Acme Looniversity ends. Plucky Duck talks to Hampton Pig about what they should do in the summer. Hampton tolds Plucky that he and his family (including Uncle Stinky) are going to Happy World Land. The Pig family drives off leaving Plucky alone. Meanwhile, Plucky attempts to stop the car in order to find Hampton through many attempts. Hampton's mother asks Plucky if he wants to join Hampton on the trip. Hampton's father agrees. 

Not far away, Babs and Buster Bunny have a water pistol fight which eventually escalates into flooding Acme Acres. They eventually found Byron Basset at Elmyra Duff's house. The bunnies, along with Byron, float from flooded Acme Acres down to the Southern United States.

Shirley the Loon witnessed the scene through her crystal-ball. Fowlmouth asks Shirley to go on a date to the movies but Shirley refused. Meanwhile, Fifi LeFume stops by and tells Shirley that all her life, she has had but one dream; to meet the famous movie star, Johnny Pew. Shirley then tells her to give her a clear look at her Aura, and Johnny drives by them in his car and headed toward the Acme Resort Hotel. Back to Fowlmouth, he asks Shirley to go to the movies again. This time she accepts.

In Hampton's car trip adventure, Plucky, who becomes annoyed with the family's habits such as  the Pig Family singing car songs, and even Hampton's dad humming "Pop Goes the Weasel." The family then plays "Spot the Car" and making a wish as they go through a long tunnel. 

Back to Babs and Buster Bunny, they float down river but as they go through a waterfall, Superman comes in and catches them. But as he drops them, Buster and Byron land on a tree branch but Babs falls into the water. Only to be kicked out by an Ariel-esque mermaid. As they now in dry land, a family of possums attempt to eat the bunnies for dinner; or as dinner? Only to battle with Babs as Buster plays the Tiny Toon Adventures theme with a possum friend on the bridge. After the possums have been defeated, Buster is so alert as they continue their journey. And that's where we left off.

[Back to the present]

Jon: Got the room brightly lit? Are you are not standing too close to the monitor? If so, you are ready to watch Part 2. 

[Suddenly, Freddie (now shirt off) squirts Jon in the head]

Jon: Freddie? [grabs his water pistol and squirts Freddie in the stomach (near his bellybutton) who laughs]

Freddie: [laughs] Come on, Jon. Let's go for a swim!

Jon: [smiles] Okay. [takes off his shirt] Wait for me!

Freddie: Last one in is a Squirtle!

[Jon and Freddie race to the water]

Board footera