ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2018 7:02 pm  #1

ACME Wheel - Season 2 is almost here!

[Pennsylvania Campground, 9:30am (EST)]

[A montage of events with Jon and Freddie is shown. Including riding a motor boat on the Point in Pittsburgh, watching fireworks, eat Pirmanti Bros. sandwiches and wings, going to a baseball game, fishing, roasting marshmallows on a campfire, jumping and swimming into the lake, and riding the Thunderbolt at Kennywood]

[To the present, Jon and Freddie finish packing up their tent into Jon's truck]

Jon: Well, Freddie. That's it. Camping season is officially over for us.

Freddie: Yeah. We really had a good time this summer. Swimming, fishing, staring all the pretty bikini girls.

Jon: Time to head back to New York City for an all new ACME season.

Freddie: Yep.

Jon: [to the camera] Hi, everybody. It's the home stretch of summer. Time for the kids to head off to school.

Freddie: Time to pack up our camping gear, close our pool, and one last campfire.

Jon: We will take you to the conclusion of Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation in a moment. But we have a little bit of ACME Wheel business to take care of. First of all, our brand new season starts next month. 

Freddie: New puzzles, new contestants, and new hosts.

Jon: Me and Freddie are one hosting team, Greg and Rockapella on the other hosting team. This season is going to be fun! Are you between the ages of 10 and 17, and have not received your High School diploma yet?  You can become a contestant on our show. We'll show you how to become a contestant later.

Freddie: But that's not all, Jon. Our new home viewer contest starts right now. One of our contestants could be spinning the wheel and you could win some cash.

Jon: Yepper. When ether a Home Player Spin comes up in either Round 2 or 3, we'll draw a name on a card who's entered via sending in a postcard or online. Whatever the contestant lands on with every instance of the letter appears, the viewer at home will also win. If the contestant lands on Bankrupt, Super Bankrupt or Lose-A-Turn, or guesses an incorrect letter in the puzzle, the home viewer will just win $100. In addition, we will send our lucky home viewer an ACME T-Shirt to go with the cash!

Freddie: Not bad at all!

Jon: Do you want to know how you can enter? Here's Alvin. 

[Now to Alvin]

Alvin: You viewers at home could get into our new ACME Wheel Home Game. If you sent in your postcards or enter online, you could get lucky. One of our contestants could be spinning for you and winning some cash for you. To enter, send a postcard with your name, address, and telephone number to...

ACME Crime Net
P.O Box 4300
New York, NY 10163

or enter online at PBS.org/ACME.

This is open to residents of the United States and Canada ten years of age or older, children under 18 must ask your parents permission before going online. For full contest rules go to PBS.org/ACME or write this address. Not responsible for loss or misdirected entries.  Employees and family members of ACME Crime Net, PBS, or it's affiliated member stations are not eligible.  Contest is void were prohibited by law. All entries must be submitted by Friday, October 19 2018. Just think. We could be spinning the wheel for you and win a lot of money! Jon, Freddie, back to you!

Jon: Thanks, Al. We've made some changes to our wheels for this season with the addition of the car wedge. Let's take a look at them.

Jon: And there they are. Cash and car are at stake. Right now, we are going to take you to the conclusion of Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. But first, let's look at scenes from Part 2 to refresh our memories.

[Clips from Part 2 are shown]

Jon: Last time, Fifi LeFume was trying to find Johnny Pew at the ACME Resort Hotel. At first, she asked the concierge of the hotel to get his autograph but he kicked her off. On the second attempt, she disguised herself as Michelle Lovitz only to be smashed by the real Michelle Lovitz. On the third attempt, Fifi got into a special room service plate. What do you think she's singing?

Freddie: The theme to Romeo and Juliet?

Jon: Yes. But the Room Service cart got wheeled into a stage housing famous celebrities: David Letterman, Opwah Winfery, Arsenio Hall, and Johnny Carson. Suddenly, a drummer drummed the plate and scared Fifi flying into a garbage can. And then, Johnny Pew appeared by surprise! Fifi asked him for an autograph, but Johnny didn't have a pen. He then asked Fifi to carry his stuff to his room.

Meanwhile, Plucky and the Pig Family where we begin at a drive-in restaurant where the Pigs ate mayo and cream cheese with no crusts. Plucky disliked it. As the waitress gives the family five waters, Plucky attempted to order a cheeseburger, chili fries, and chili pie, Wade (Hampton's Dad) stopped him. Plucky then grabbed a pirstine copy of Imature Radio Action Samize Sluts. As he shows it to Hampton, comic book reading makes him carsick. He later vomits onto the comic book!

Freddie: YECK!!!

Jon: On to Babs and Buster, they continue to flow down-river south as they have eaten in a long time. They flow down to a southern mansion to be met by three gatorettes (female alligators) and a father gator. He asks the gatorettes to marry Buster Bunny. That's bigamy to me! As the wedding ceremony happens, Babs disguise as Chuck B. Charleton of the ACME Fireworks company demonstrating fireworks. Then, using lots of fireworks, she blasts the gator family into the sky with a fireworks presentation. Buster escapes and bolts with Babs as they continue their journey.

On to Elmyra Duff where was she was taken there with her parents to Wild Safari Zoo. She violated the rule of "do not get out of the car!" just like in real safari parks. She's just dyin' if she dosen't get a kitty. She begins with rubbing the belly of a cheetah only to run very fast. Elmyra grabs him by the tail that rips his fur. As she does it, she puts on the fur and is in camoflauge!

Freddie: Elmyra-tah!

Jon: [laughs] Elmyra then runs to grab lion cubs and then places them in a school-like setting with various other jungle animals. She then tells a story and finds out the most feared predator in the jungle is Elmyra herself! When she begs the animals to kiss her, they ran over her and runs to another section of the jungle. The animals complained the incident to the king of the jungle himself, the Lion. Elmyra surprisingly appears and gives the lion a haircut! The animals quickly escaped into the Duff family car and drove very fast to same highway where the Pig family is driving!

Back to the Plucky and the Pigs, Plucky is annoyed on hearing Pop Goes The Weasel. He calls it sheer torture, and asks Wade how long until they get to HappyWorldLand. Hamton tells Plucky they could figure it out on a road map, which Plucky takes from him. As he unfolds the map, it significantly covers Wade up!

Freddie: Was this before Garmins?

Jon: Yes, Freddie. In days of old, we figure out directions on a road map. Today, we use GPS' either as a standalone unit or on our mobile phone. [clears throat] Anyway, that stormy night a lanky man with straggly hair and pasty complexion, wearing a dirty baseball cap, tattered overcoat, and orange hi-tops, approaches the Pig family car. He gets into the car and Winnie (Hampton's mother) decided that at least they can do is give him a ride to town. Plucky however is afraid of this, cause the hitchhiker is defined as a slabbering lunaticm and has a psychotic aversion to pork. 

After an unsuccessful way to notify the authorities, Plucky sends an S.O.S. to Shirley the Loon which leads back into ACME Acres. We go to a drive-in movie where Fowlmouth asks Shirley to go to the movies. As Shirley attempts to read Plucky's letter, Fowlmouth drags her and the letter goes into the garbage. Once they get into the theater, Fowlmouth acts rude by jumping to the front of the concession stand line and taking a long time to get the food eventually being thrown into the theater. Fowlmouth finds Shirley the Loon but acts rude again by not saying excuse me in front of other guests, causing the food to get messy!

Meanwhile, Fifi LeFume and Johnny Pew are attending the same movie as Fowlmouth and Shirley. Johnny jokes about Fifi having put on weight. Fifi takes the joke well in the hopes of Johnny signing her photo, and hands him a bucket of popcorn. Johnny tells Fifi to take out the unpopped kernels, lest they chip his caps.

Freddie: They chip my caps too.

Jon: So do I. Anyhow, as the movie Skunknophobia, begins Fowlmouth talks very loudly throughout the film. A man sitting in front of him even shuts him up by tying his legs and tail into his mouth. Fowlmouth yells at Horatio (one of the characters in the film) and the rest of the audience throws him into the screen and into the film. A movie actress then shows up and tells Fowlmouth that at the rate they're going, they'll never get to her scene. Fowlmouth responds by saying, "Then the crowd should thank me, you no-talent dad-gum excuse for a dad-gum actress!" The cast then throws Fowlmouth out of the screen and out of the theater.

Freddie: That should never happen in real life. Movies are like television. Besides, Fowlmouth should get expelled at the movie theater for that. 

Jon: Mmmm-hmm. Now, a pink skunk named Bimbette walks up to the now-empty seat near Johnny, getting Johnny's attention. Johnny finds Bimbette more attractive than Fifi, much to the Fifi's annoyance. Bimbette asks Johnny for an autographed which made Fifi very angry. Fifi then calls Johnny a "selfish, worthless waste of a skunk" and promptly kicks him in the butt right into the theater. Where do you think Johnny was thrown to?

Freddie: Elmyra?

Jon: You got it! Elmyra catches Johnny whom Elmyra calls him a kitty. She's gonna diapers, bathe him, and even potty train him. And that's where we left off as we go into last week of August into September. Make sure the room is brightly lit and you are not standing too close to the monitor. 'Cause Part 3 of How I Spent My Vacation starts now!

8/24/2018 7:56 pm  #2

Re: ACME Wheel - Season 2 is almost here!

[ACME HQ, 8:00pm (EST)]

Jon: Well, the Tiny Toons are starting their new term at ACME Looniversity. I have some news for all of you. If you missed either part of How I Spent My Vacation. Guess what? Next week, we will be airing all three parts combined. That's a perfect way to end summer vacation and start school. 

Freddie: And it's almost time for a new season of ACME Wheel. If you want to become a contestant on ACME Wheel, here are Sora Zuzu and Layla Hamilton with some details.

Jon: Ummm....Sora's last name is Nagieno. Not Zuzu.

Freddie: Whatever.

[Now to Layla and Sora]

Layla: Thanks, boys. If you live in or planning on being in the New York Area, and if you're between the ages of 10 and 17, have not received your high school diploma yet, and have a minimum of 2.0 GPA with no D or F grades, you can solve puzzles for cash and even a brand new car! 

Sora: We will start taping in two weeks time. Two weeks time! We have picked our contestants for our first two episodes. Now, we want you to become one. Many of our contestants have been chosen from the audience for future shows. So, if you want to join us for a taping of ACME Wheel and maybe become a contestant. 

Layla: Send a postcard with your name, complete contact information, age, and grade you are enrolled in and send it to...

TICKETS
ACME WHEEL OF FORTUNE
CRIME NET
ONE POLICE PLAZA
NEW YORK, NY 10038

Sora: Or go to PBS.org/ACME! 

Layla: Join us for a taping and you can become a contestant!

Sora and Layla: Back to you, Jon and Freddie!

Jon: [laughs] Thanks, ladies. So that's all the things you need to know how to become a contestant.

Freddie: [yawns] I'm tired after a long day. Maybe we should just go to bed. 

Jon: I agree with you. We are tired. So tune in next month for an all new season of ACME Wheel. It's going to be one heluva  season. For Freddie, Alvin, Sora Nagieno, and Layla Hamilton, this is Jonathan Mann saying "Keep on spinnin' and solvin'!" 

Freddie: It's too early to say that, Jon!

Jon: I know.

Narrator: Produced in New York City, ACME Wheel is a production of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net. Vigilance, dedication, courage!

Board footera