ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2016 9:08 pm  #1

Side-Fic 235: Diaboromon Lives Pt. 2

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Tai: Hey, everyone. The show is about to begin. Remember to turn the lights on in your room, and don't sit too close to the monitor.

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[Clips from the previous side-fic are shown]

Narrator: Kyoji Yoshida, a career con artist who was hired by ACME Crime Net's old adversary Prescott Vorstein, had unleashed a virus upon ACME Crime Net in the form of a Digi-Egg. The egg eventually hatched into a vengeful Kuramon, who eventually Digivolved into Diaboromon and proved a great challenge against the DigiDestined, despite all 8 of their Digimon fully-Digivolved. All the while, Prescott had lured Alvin into a duel, for without him, Flaremon could not Digivolve to Mega. How will our heroes fare now?

[Cut back to the Internet; Diaboromon laughs maniacally]

Diaboromon: The end of the DigiDestined is at hand! And once I'm through, the entirety of ACME Crime Net's database will be completely destroyed beyond restoration. Then the rest of your friends will suffer Prescott Vorstein's wrath!

Sora: Prescott Vorstein? But he's dead!

Tai: It s a long story, Sora.

[Suddenly, Yoshida appears]

Yoshida: If he were, he wouldn't have hired me!

[Cut to inside Ophanimon]

Kari: It's Kyoji Yoshida!

[Cut to inside Seraphimon]

T.K.: He looks a little more corpulent than he does in his mugshot.

[Cut back outside]

Yoshida: That's right, you guys. I'm here to settle the score for robbing me of my chance at fame and fortune years ago! [activates his Demon Manacle] Demon Power!

[He gains black and red demonic armor w/small horns on either side of his helmet]

Yoshida: Demon Rider!

Brittany: Demon Rider?!

Dianamon: Another one of those evil Spider Riders?

Yoshida: [raises his manacle] Unleash the dragon!

[Out of his manacle comes a crimson-horned black dragon; Yoshida jumps on his back]

Yoshida: Unlike Soprano's Mutant Riders, who ride cheap motorcycles, we Demon Riders ride dragons, courtesy of the underworld. Go, my pet!

[His dragon fires a stream of flames at the gang's Digimon]

Omnimon: [flies into the line of fire] I don't think so!

[He tries to block the flames with his WarGreymon shield, but suddenly gets pushed back and toward the wall]

Dianamon: Omnimon!

Joe: He's even more powerful than the Dark Riders and Mutant Riders combined!

Flaremon: How dare you! Crimson Beast King Wave!

[He fires his attack at Yoshida and his dragon]

Yoshida: Foolish one! Don't you know that without your partner Alvin, you're defenseless?

Flaremon: I may be down, but I'll never be out!

[He and Yoshida fight]

Flaremon: Guys, I'll keep these two busy! Take care of Diaboromon!

Tai: You got it, Flaremon! Omnimon!

Omnimon: Double Shot!

[He fires his attack at Diaboromon, hitting him; Omnimon and Diaboromon get into a fight]

Matt: This is it, Diaboromon! Three strikes, and you're out!

Diaboromon: They say the third time's the charm, don't they? I intend to prove it! Web Wrecker!

[He fires his attack at Omnimon]

Omnimon: [blocks with his sword] Transcendant Sword!

Flaremon: Alvin, where are you?! I gotta Digivolve!

Brittany: Just stay strong and keep him busy as long as you can! Alvin would want you to.

[ACME Crime Net Arena, 9:13am]

[LP:
Alvin: 1,000 (Hand: 0)
Prescott: 5,700 (Hand: 1)]

[BEELZE OF THE DIABOLIC DRAGONS:
ATK: 6,000]

Prescott: [through the Duel Computer] Go ahead and draw, kid. You can't win with just one card.

Alvin: I can't, can I? Remember my other face-down cards? [reveals face-down] I activate Sixth Sense! First, I declare two numbers from 1-6: 5 and 6. Then you roll a die. If the number that comes up is one of the numbers I called, I get to draw that many cards. If not, I send as many cards from the top of my deck to the graveyard as the number that comes up.

Prescott: [rolls a die] Then let's roll!

[The die comes up 5]

Prescott: A 5!

Alvin: [draws 5 cards] That means I draw 5 cards. [draws another card] Next, comes my draw for the draw phase. [places a card] I summon Gravekeeper's Curse!

[Gravekeeper's Curse appears]

[LV: 3
ATK: 800 (boosted to 1,300)]

Alvin: When I summon this monster, you take 500 points of damage!

[Gravekeeper's Curse sends a wave of energy toward Prescott, hitting him]

[LP:
Alvin: 1,000 (Hand: 5)
Prescott: 5,200 (Hand: 1)]

Prescott: You're only making my dragon stronger!

ATK: 6,500]

Alvin: Next, I activate the Spell: Infected Mail! This card lets me target one level-4 or lower monster I control once per turn and have it attack you directly! Gravekeeper's Curse, attack Prescott directly!

[Gravekeeper's Curse fires a blast at Prescott directly, hitting him]

[LP:
Alvin: 1,000 (Hand: 4)
Prescott: 3,900 (Hand: 1)]

ATK: 7,800]

Prescott: You're making a grave mistake, buddy!

Alvin: [reveals face-down] Not quite! I activate the Spell: Berserker Soul! Since I attacked you directly with no more than 1,500 points of battle damage, I get to excavate the top card from my deck, and if it's a monster, I can send it to the graveyard and deal you 500 extra points of damage. Then I get to do it again up to 7 more times. That means that if the next 8 cards I excavate are Monster Cards, you lose! [reveals the top card of his deck, then sends it to the graveyard] Gravekeeper's Heretic!

[Gravekeeper's Heretic appears and strikes Prescott directly]

[LP:
Prescott: 3,400 (Hand: 1)]

ATK: 8,300]

Alvin: [reveals the next card on top of his deck and sends it to the graveyard] Charging Gaia the Fierce Knight!

[Charging Gaia the Fierce Knight appears and strikes Prescott directly]

[LP:
Prescott: 2,900 (Hand: 1)]

ATK: 8,800]

Alvin: [reveals the next card on top of his deck and sends it to the graveyard] Gravekeeper's Spy!

[Gravekeeper's Spy appears and strikes Prescott directly]

[LP:
Prescott: 2,400 (Hand: 1)]

ATK: 9,300]

Alvin: [reveals the next card on top of his deck and sends it to the graveyard] Gravekeeper's Recruiter!

[Gravekeeper's Recruiter appears and strikes Prescott directly]

[LP:
Prescott: 1,900 (Hand: 1)]

ATK: 9,800]

Alvin: [reveals the next card on top of his deck and sends it to the graveyard] Gravekeeper's Priestess!

[Gravekeeper's Priestess appears and strikes Prescott directly]

[LP:
Prescott: 1,400 (Hand: 1)]

ATK: 10,300]

Alvin: [reveals the next card on top of his deck and sends it to the graveyard] Rainbow Kuriboh!

[Rainbow Kuriboh appears and strikes Prescott directly]

[LP:
Prescott: 900 (Hand: 1)]

ATK: 10,800]

Alvin: [reveals the next card on top of his deck and sends it to the graveyard] Lady of Dragons!

[Lady of Dragons appears and strikes Prescott directly]

[LP:
Prescott: 400 (Hand: 1)]

ATK: 11,300]

Alvin: Just one more will win me the duel! [excavates the card on top of his deck] Here we go!

[He reveals the card: Super Soldier Ritual]

Prescott: Ha! Super Soldier Ritual! Too bad! Berserker Soul's effect ends, and you gotta return that card to the top of your deck.

Alvin: [in his mind; returns the card to the top of his deck] Darn! I almost had him! [aloud; sets a card] I end my turn. And because of Infected Mail's effect, Gravekeeper's Curse goes to the graveyard.

[Gravekeeper's Curse vanishes]

Alvin: But since I now have 5 more Gravekeeper's monsters in my graveyard, Gravekeeper's Shaman's defense points go up by another 1,000.

[GRAVEKEEPER'S SHAMAN:
DEF: 3,200]

Prescott: [draws] I draw! It was a very close call, but now I'm right back in this duel! Beelze, attack Gravekeeper's Shaman now!

[Beelze fires its attack at Gravekeeper's Shaman, destroying her]

Alvin: [reveals face-down] I activate the Trap: Rite of Spirit! This card lets me special-summon a Gravekeeper's monster from my graveyard, and it's unaffected by Necrovalley. You're about to lose this duel once I special-summon Gravekeeper's Curse in defense mode!

[Gravekeeper's Curse reappears]

[LV: 3
DEF: 800 (boosted to 1,300)]

Prescott: One of the cards you made me send to the graveyard with Card Destruction earlier was Breakthrough Skill. I banish it to negate Gravekeeper's Curse's effect this turn! And since Necrovalley can't negate effects of cards in the graveyard that move themselves from the graveyard elsewhere, you can't stop it!

[Gravekeeper's Curse's effect is negated]

Prescott: Too bad. I end my turn.

Alvin: Well, don't think you've won yet. I still have Infected Mail. Once I target Gravekeeper's Curse to attack directly, you're history! [draws] I draw! Infected Mail, give Gravekeeper's Curse the power to attack Prescott directly!

[Gravekeeper's Curse fires his attack at Prescott directly]

Prescott: Breakthrough Skill wasn't the only useful card I discarded with Card Destruction earlier, Alvin. I banish Bacon Saver from my graveyard to negate the attack!

[Bacon Saver appears and pushes Gravekeeper's Curse back]

Prescott: And with no monsters left to protect you after this turn, you're out of luck!

Alvin: [sets a card] Maybe not. I end my turn.

[Gravekeeper's Curse vanishes]

Prescott: [draws] I draw! Beelze, attack Alvin directly! End this duel!

[Beelze fires its attack at Alvin directly]

Alvin: [reveals face-down] I activate the Trap: Enchanted Javelin! I gain life points equal to the attack points of your attacking monster!

[LP:
Alvin: 12,300 (Hand: 3)
Prescott: 400 (Hand: 3)]

[Alvin gets struck with damage and screams]

[LP:
Alvin: 1,000 (Hand: 3)
Prescott: 400 (Hand: 3)]

Prescott: You may have survived this turn, but you'll never stop me! [places another card] I activate Sebek's Blessing! Because you took damage from a direct attack, I gain life points equal to that damage!

[LP:
Alvin: 1,000 (Hand: 3)
Prescott: 11,700 (Hand: 2)]

Prescott: [laughs maniacally] Your attempts at survival will only delay your unavoidable demise, Alvin! You'll suffer the same way my Uncle Klaus did at your hands, but far worse!

Alvin: You know, your snotty laugh is really starting to get on my nerves.

Prescott: That should be the least of your worries. I end my turn.

Alvin: [draws] I draw! [looks at what he just drew] Well, Prescott, it's time to end this duel right now. [places two cards] Go, Pendulum-summon! Turn up the heat, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, times two!

[His two Red-Eyes Black Dragons appear]

[LV: 7
ATK: 2,400]

Prescott: Why'd you wait until now to summon those monsters?

Alvin: Because I had just drawn the second one, and if I'd used the first Red-Eyes any sooner, I wouldn't be able to do what I'm about to do now: Overlay my level-7 Red-Eyes to build the Overlay Network!

[His Red-Eyes convert to streaks of light; the Overlay Network appears]

Alvin: I'm taking control of this duel by Xyz-summoning a ferocious metallic dragon like nothing you've ever seen before! [places a card from his Extra Deck] Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon!

[Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon emerges from the Overlay Network and roars]

[RANK: 7
ATK: 2,800]

Prescott: 2,800 attack points won't do any good against my Diabolic Dragon, kid.

Alvin: [places another card] That's why I have this card, too: Riryoku! This card takes half the attack points from one of your monsters and transfers them to one of mine. Beelze loses 5,650 attack points, and Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon gains those attack points!

ATK: 5,650]

[RED-EYES FLARE METAL DRAGON:
ATK: 8,050]

Prescott: He may deal me damage, but not enough, and my dragon can't be destroyed in battle or by card effects.

Alvin: Oh, I don't have to destroy him. Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon, attack Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons with Flash Flare Xyz Blast!

[Red-Eyes fires his attack at Beelze, hitting him; Prescott gets struck with damage]

[LP:
Alvin: 1,000 (Hand: 1)
Prescott: 9,300 (Hand: 2)]

Prescott: Unfortunately, any and all damage I take gets added to Beelze's attack points!

ATK: 8,050]

Alvin: Oh, but by activating Beelze's effect, you've triggered Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon's special ability. While he has Overlay Units, every time you activate a card effect, you take 500 points of damage!

[Prescott gets struck with damage]

[LP:
Prescott: 8,800 (Hand: 2)]

Prescott: But my dragon will continue growing stronger!

ATK: 8,550]

Alvin: [laughs] You're really cracking me up, Prescott. Don't you know that my dragon's effect is continuous as long as he has Overlay Units? Because Beelze activated its effect, you take another 500 points of damage!

[Prescott gets struck with damage again]

[LP:
Prescott: 8,300 (Hand: 2)]

ATK: 9,050]

[Each time Beelze gains more attack points, Prescott takes more damage]

Prescott: [in his mind] First take damage, then gain more attack points, then take damage, then gain more attack points-- And with no more useful cards left in my graveyard and only two Backup Riders in my hand-- [aloud] No! There's no way out! 

[He gets struck with damage again]

[LP:
Prescott: 300 (Hand: 2)]

ATK: 17,050]

Alvin: As strong as your monster is, there's not a monster in this game without a flaw! And that's what cost you this duel!

[Prescott gets dealt with one final blow and screams]

[LP:
Prescott: 0 (Hand: 2)]

[All monsters vanish; the field returns to normal]

Alvin: Game over!

[The spirit of the Red-Eyes Black Dragon appears before Alvin]

Red-Eyes: Well done, Alvin. You've succeeded in exploiting Prescott's greatest monster's weakness.

Alvin: Thank you, Red-Eyes.

[Red-Eyes nods and vanishes]

[Cut back to the control room of Prescott's base; Prescott is furious; he punches his fist to the ground]

Prescott: I lost! My first duel against ACME, and I lost?!

Alvin: You were easy pickings, compared to Alto. And don't think we'll never catch you! Once we find you, you're going back on death row!

[The signal suddenly cuts off; the computer overloads]

Prescott: Now what?!

Robertson: The repetitive damage from Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon's effect must've overloaded the system!

Gelman: Shut the damn thing down, then!

Prescott: But if we do, we won't be able to hack into the ACME's machines again!

Gelman: If we don't, we'll lose far more than that! Shut it down!

[Robertson shuts down the computer, stopping the overload]

Robertson: Want I should restart so we can watch Diaboromon in action?

Prescott: Do so.

[Robertson reboots the computer]

Prescott: I promise you, Alvin Seville, one day, I'll meet you again face-to-face, and I will defeat you! Uncle Klaus will be avenged!

[Cut back to the arena; Alvin retracts his duel disk]

Alvin: Flaremon!

[He hurries back to the 'Munk Office, where Brittany awaits]

Alvin: Brittany, is Flaremon okay?

Brittany: Yeah, but look who he and the other DigiDestined are fighting!

[Alvin looks at the computer and notices the fight against Diaboromon and Yoshida]

Alvin: Infermon Digivolved again?!

Brittany: Yes. Together with Mr. Yoshida, the new Demon Rider sent by Prescott, he's practically unbeatable.

Alvin: Well, not anymore. Flaremon, it's Alvin! Do you copy?!

[Cut back into the Internet]

Flaremon: Alvin, you're back! Good timing!

[Yoshida strikes him w/his fists]

Yoshida: Yeah. Now the kid can witness as his partner Digimon suffers a nasty demise!

Alvin: I won't let that happen! [raises his Digivice] Flaremon, it's time to Digivolve!

[Flaremon de-Digivolves back into Coronamon; Alvin's Digivice powers him up]

Coronamon: Coronamon, Warp-Digivolve to...!

[He Warp-Digivolves into...]

Apollomon: Apollomon!

Yoshida: I don't care what level you're in! You're dead!

[He and his dragon charge at Apollomon]

Apollomon: [as his right fist ignites] Sunfire Punch!

[He punches Yoshida and his dragon w/a single blow; the Demon Rider and his dragon hit the wall]

Alvin: That's right, Apollomon! Get 'em!

Apollomon: Solblaster!

[He fires his attack at Yoshida and his dragon, hitting him]

Apollomon: You ready for the final blow?!

Yoshida: I doubt there'll be one!

[His dragon fires a stream of flames at Apollomon, but Apollomon absorbs them all; the orb on his back begins to glow]

Apollomon: You're probably new at this, but you should know that attacks having anything to do with fire have no effect on me! And it only gets worse for you! Solblaster!

[He fires his attack at full power at Yoshida and his dragon, hitting them hard and destroying Yoshida's armor, manacle, and dragon; Yoshida screams and gets launched into an exit portal; the portal closes]

Tai: Oh, yeah!

[Cut back to Prescott's control room; Yoshida gets transported out of the computer]

Owen: Damn it, Yoshida! Beaten by a mere Digimon?!

Yoshida: He's no mere Digimon. He's like a messenger from God!

Prescott: [grabs Yoshida by the lapels] You may have failed in beating the DigiDestined, but at least make yourself useful and take care of the Kaleido Gladiators and the Spider Riders! [hands Yoshida a remote] Take this, and with the push of a button, your robot will come to your aid.

Yoshida: Yes, sir! [darts out]

Prescott: Diaboromon, destroy the DigiDestined, and don't screw this up like Yoshida did!

Diaboromon: I'm on it, boss! Omnimon goes first!

[He charges at Omnimon]

Matt: Get ready, Omnimon!

Apollomon: Arrow of Apollo!

[He fires his arrows at Diaboromon, knocking him back before he can lay a finger on Omnimon]

Apollomon: No way am I gonna let the leader of the DigiDestined fall to this creep!

Tai: Thanks, Apollomon!

Omnimon: Now, let's finish him together!

[The other Digimon nod]

Ophanimon: Eden's Javelin!

Seraphimon: Strike of the Seven Stars!

Rosemon: Danger Thorn!

Hououmon: Crimson Flare!

Plesiomon: Shaking Pulse!

HerculesKabuterimon: High Mega Blaster!

Dianamon: Arrow of Artemis!

[All attacks hit Diaboromon hard]

Omnimon: Double Torrent!

[Diaboromon gets struck w/Omnimon's attack]

Diaboromon: [charges at Omnimon] This is not over!

Omnimon: [pushes Diaboromon toward the wall] Transcendant Sword!

[He stabs Diaboromon through the head]

Diaboromon: [groans] Connection... terminated!

[He dissolves into dust, which floats through an exit portal]

Matt: All right! We did it!

Mimi: YES!

Tai: Way to go, guys! That's it for Diaboromon!

[Cut back to the 'Munk Office]

Alvin: All right! He's history!

Brittany: Score one more for ACME!

[She and Alvin hi-five; the DigiDestined and their Digimon (now back to their basic forms, except for WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, Ophanimon, Seraphimon, Apollomon, and Dianamon) reappear]

Alvin: You guys sure had quite a fight, eh?

Tai: Yeah.

WarGreymon: I'm surprised some of us are still holding our Mega forms.

[The alarm blares]

MetalGarurumon: The alarm!

Apollomon: But we already beat Diaboromon!

[A Skype notification appears]

Brittany: [logs on to Skype] Who's calling?

[Tyler appears on the computer]

Tyler: DigiDestined, there's trouble in the city. Take a look.

[He shows footage of a gigantic Battle Beetle in the city surveying a flock of Kuramon hovering all over]

Alvin: It's a Battle Beetle!

Brittany: I'll bet that's Prescott's handiwork.

Izzy: [gasps] As if that weren't enough, look at all the Kuramon! They're scattering all over the world!

Seraphimon: [in T.K.'s voice] But I thought we took care of Diaboromon!

Tyler: Apparently, the instant you destroyed him, Kuramon have been popping into the real world from numerous computers and mobile devices.

Izzy: If my hunch is correct, they're flocking to take the form of a more powerful Diaboromon.

Tyler: We can't be certain, but still, you have to destroy the Kuramon. But as for the giant Battle Beetle, I ran a scan, and you won't believe who's piloting it.

[A scan of the Battle Beetle's cockpit shows Yoshida piloting it]

Joe: It's Yoshida!

Ophanimon: [in Kari's voice] He must be mad at us for destroying his armor and dragon on the Internet.

Tyler: I've already sent the Spider Riders and the Kaleido Gladiators to handle them, but you guys better back them up.

Alvin: We're on our way, Tyler! [logs off]

Tai: Let's go, guys!

[The gang sets off]

[Upper Manhattan, 9:44am]

[The other 7 Spider Riders (all suited up) and the other 8 Kaleido Gladiators (also all suited up) look up at the Battle Beetle]

Yoshida: You fools! Your friends were only lucky when they fought me on the Internet, but you won't be as lucky here!

Hunter: That's what you think! Layla, you and the other Gladiators take care of the Kuramon. This Battle Beetle's all ours.

Layla: Roger! MechaPhoenix, deploy now!

Sora N: MechaSwan, deploy now!

Mia, Anna, and Sarah: MechaBeetle, deploy now!

[Cut to the ACME Crime Net garage; the roof opens; the MechaPhoenix and MechaSwan fly out and into the battle scene with the MechaBeetle in tow; Layla, Sora, Mia, Anna, and Sarah jump into their respective machines' cockpits]

Spider Riders: Spider Racers, mobilize!

[The Spider Racers enter the scene; the riders jump into their respective racers' cockpits]

Hunter: [inserts his Spider Crystal into the controls] Riders, ready your crystals!

Other 6 riders: [insert their Spider Crystals into the controls] Right!

All 7: Turbo Spider, initiate!

[The Spider Racers combine to form the Turbo Spider; the Turbo Spider fights the Battle Beetle while the Kaleido Gladiators' machines fight the Kuramon]

Yoshida: It doesn't matter what you do. The Kuramon will continue to spread all over until they become one!

[The MechaPhoenix fires its missiles at several Kuramon, who block with their own attacks]

Yoshida: You see? They may be in their Baby stage, but they're far stronger than that.

Sora N: Angelic Charm!

[The MechaSwan flaps its wings, firing a wave of white energy at the Kuramon, who take the blast, but are not destroyed]

Layla: It didn't even scratch them!

Mia, Anna, and Sarah: MechaBeetle, Fighter Mode, activate!

[The MechaBeetle converts to Fighter Mode]

Mia: Photon Finger Shooters!

[The MechaBeetle fires photon blasts from its fingers at at the Kuramon, who all dodge]

Sarah: Damn it! They're too much!

Layla: Gladiators, send for the KaleidoBorgs!

Rosetta, Marion, and May: Yes, ma'am!

[All of a sudden, the MechaDove (w/the DigiDestined and their Digimon (all fully-Digivolved/Biomerged to Mega) riding on top) and the Flash Formosa enter the scene]

[Cut to the MechaDove's cockpit w/Brittany (in her Gladiator uniform)]

Brittany: Looking for some backup?

[Cut to the Flash Formosa's cockpit w/Alvin (in his Spider Rider uniform)]

Alvin: You're not alone this time!

[Cut to the top of the MechaDove w/the DigiDestined]

Tai: And who better to help out against the Kuramon than the DigiDestined?

[Cut back to the ground]

Marion: Perfect timing, guys!

Rosetta: All right! Let's do this together!

May: Totes!

All three: KaleidoBorgs, deploy now!

[The 5 KaleidoBorgs enter the scene; Rosetta, Marion, and May jump into the cockpits; the KaleidoBorgs combine to form the Star Borg, which combines with the MechaDove, MechaSwan, and MechaPhoenix to form the Mega Star Borg]

Alvin: Hunter, let's take care of this virus spreader before he goes too far!

Hunter: You got it, Al!

All 8 Spider Riders: Mega Spider, initiate!

[The Black Widow, Platinum Parodsa, and the Cyber Spiders enter the scene with Araneus and Hyllus; they combine with the Turbo Spider and the Flash Formosa to form the Mega Spider]

Yoshida: Isn't that overkill?!

[Cut to the Mega Spider's cockpit]

Hunter: This is far from overkill, Yoshida. This is justice! Goin' up!

[Outside, the Super Turbo Spider and Thunder Formosa raise their weapons to the sky and spin them around like helicopter blades, causing the Mega Spider to take to the sky]

Yoshida: Fire!

[Outside, the Battle Beetle fires all of its missiles at the Mega Spider]

WarGreymon: Terra Force!

[They fire their attacks at the missiles, destroying them]

Yoshida: Damn it!

[Cut back to the Mega Spider's cockpit]

Alvin: Thanks, guys! Now we can finish him off freely!

Hunter: Mega Spider!

All 8 Spider Riders: FINAL STRIKE!!

[Outside, the Mega Spider plummets toward the Battle Beetle, the Battle Beetle raises its arms and tries to block with all his might]

Yoshida: I may be out of weapons, but I'm far from out of defenses!

Dianamon: Or so you think! Arrow of Artemis!

[She fires an arrow at the Battle Beetle, slicing its arms off]

Yoshida: NO!!

[The Mega Spider crushes the Battle Beetle hard, and an explosion is shown]

[Cut to the MechaPhoenix's cockpit]

Layla: Sora, let's bring them all together and finish them off!

[Cut to the MechaDove's cockpit]

Sora N: Roger that!

[Splitscreen to all Gladiators' machines' cockpits]

All 9 Gladiators: Combine!

[...combines with the MechaBeetle to form the Giga Borg]

[Cut to the cockpit with all 9 Gladiators]

Gladiators: Giga Borg!

Layla: Weapons locked on?

May: At full power, Layla!

Layla: Let's end this!

All Gladiators: KALEIDO GIGA BURST!!

[Outside, the Giga Borg fires all its weapons at the Kuramon, hitting them all; as all of the Kuramon digitize into dust, the dust suddenly gathers together]

Hunter: Doesn't look like the Kuramon are finished yet.

Alvin: They're combining!

[The Kuramon data takes the form of Armageddemon]

Tai: No way! It's...

All DigiDestined: Armageddemon!

WarGreymon: Armageddemon is an Unidentified Digimon who can attain more power than Diaboromon ever could. His attacks: Destiny Destroyer and Full Scale Attack, both of which are extremely volatile.

[Cut to the ruins of the Battle Beetle; Yoshida emerges and looks up at Armageddemon]

Yoshida: Yes! Diaboromon's most powerful form has finally come to be! They're no match for him now. [collapses]

Layla: Unbelievable that a bunch of those tiny creatures could be such a huge threat.

Armageddemon: Humans and Digimon, this planet is no longer yours! The end is near! Destiny Destroyer!

[He fires his attack at the machines, hitting them all]

[Cut to the Mega Spider's cockpit]

Alvin: That does it! [raises his Digivice] Apollomon, it's time for Expansion Mode!

[Cut to the Giga Borg's cockpit]

Brittany: [raises her Digivice] You, too, Dianamon!

[Outside, Apollomon and Dianamon grow giant-sized; Alvin and Brittany jump out of their cockpits and onto their respective Digimon's right shoulders]

Apollomon: An evil virus won't stop us, 'cause we've got the cure!

Dianamon: And our little friends have just what we need!

Brittany: [reveals the Crest of Justice around her neck] Behold, Armageddemon!

Alvin and Brittany: The Crest of Justice!

[The crest glows and powers up Apollomon and Dianamon]

Apollomon: Apollomon, mode-change to...!

[He converts to his alternate mode]

Apollomon: Twilight Mode!

Dianamon: Dianamon, mode-change to...!

[She converts to her alternate mode]

Dianamon: Blue Moon Mode!

Armageddemon: Full Scale Attack!

[He fires rockets from his back into the air; the rockets jet toward the two Digimon]

Apollomon: [raises his sword] Solar Sword!

[He slices the rockets w/his sword, melting them all]

Dianamon: Blue Moon Arrow!

[She fires a blue glowing arrow at Armageddemon, hitting him]

Armageddemon: I can't allow this! I won't!

[The rest of the Digimon join Apollomon and Dianamon]

WarGreymon: Everybody attack him at the same time!

Ophanimon: Eden's Javelin!

Seraphimon: Strike of the Seven Stars!

MetalGarurumon: Metal Wolf Claw!

Plesiomon: Sorrow Blue!

HerculesKabuterimon: Mega Electro Shocker!

Hououmon: Starlight Explosion!

Rosemon: Forbidden Temptation!

[All 7 attacks hit Armageddemon]

[He fires his attack at Armageddemon, hitting him hard]

Apollomon: Let's finish him off!

[They use Dianamon's harken as a bow and Apollomon's sword as an arrow]

Apollomon and Dianamon: Arrow of Justice!

[They fire the sword at Armageddemon, hitting him hard; Armageddemon screams]

Apollomon: Any last words?!

Armageddemon: Savoring your victory is fruitless, because even after I'm destroyed, my army will end you!

[He engulfs in a massive explosion; after the smoke clears, thousands of Kuramon appear and Digivolve into normal-sized Diaboromon]

Diaboromon: [all echo] Don't interfere!

[Apollomon and Dianamon shrink back to normal size; the rest of the Digimon join them, along with the Spider Riders and Kaleido Gladiators]

Alvin: The Kuramon just Digivolved!

Tai: There's thousands of Diaboromon all over the place!

Matt: We're outnumbered!

Hunter: Not if we all work together!

Gallantmon's voice: Not without us!

[The gang notices Gallantmon (Crimson Mode), Sakuyamon, MegaGargomon, Antylamon (w/Suzie riding on her head), Justimon, and Beelzemon (w/Ai and Mako on his shoulders) flying into the scene]

Alvin: The Digimon Tamers!

Brittany: Good timing, guys!

Tai: Nice of you guys to show up!

[Imperialdramon (Fighter Mode), Valkyrimon, and Vikemon enter the scene with Yolei, Cody, Ken, and Davis in tow]

Imperialdramon: Are did we miss the party?

Davis: You could use some more help!

Tai: It's Imperialdramon and the others!

WarGreymon: [points to his left] Hey, guys, over there!

[The gang notices a familiar face approaching: Marcus Damon (aged 4 years from Digimon: Data Squad)]

Marcus: Need a hand, guys?

Alvin: Who are you?

Marcus: Marcus Damon. And this is my partner.

[His own partner Digimon: Agumon, enters]

[img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/digimon/images/c/c9/Agumon_(2006_anime)_t.gif/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/201?cb=20121125233755[/img]

Agumon (DS): I'm ready, boss!

WarGreymon: Another Agumon?

Agumon (DS): You got no idea what I'm capable of.

Marcus: Let's go, guys!

[...]

Last edited by TVLubber (4/11/2023 7:59 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

5/21/2016 6:16 pm  #2

Re: Side-Fic 235: Diaboromon Lives Pt. 2

[Entering the scene are four more and their Digimon: Yoshino "Yoshi" Fujieda (w/Lalamon)...]

[Thomas Norstein (w/Gaomon)...]

[Keenan Crier (w/Falcomon)...]

[img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/digimon/images/3/3f/Falcomon_(2006_anime)_t.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110818042036[/img]

[...and Marcus' sister Kristy Damon (w/Biyomon)]

Alvin: You guys have Digimon, too?!

Yoshi: Yep. And we're all really proud of you two kids carrying on our legacy.

Brittany: Gee, thanks.

Thomas: After all the hell you've been through taking on Armageddemon, this is the least we can do is help.

Keenan: With all of us Digi-Generations teaming up, how can we lose?

Kristy: Plus, it's fun to make new friends. Especially if those new friends have Digimon of their own.

Mimi: [whispers in Sora's ear] Sora, aren't you the least bit jealous that the young one has a Biyomon, too?

Sora T: [quietly] This is hardly the time or place for that, Mimi.

Marcus: Get ready, guys!

[He, Yoshi, Thomas, and Keenan whip out their Digivice Bursts and channel DNA into them]

Marcus, Yoshi, Thomas, and Keenan: DNA Charge-- OVERDRIVE!!

Agumon (DS): Agumon, Double-Warp-Digivolve to...!

[He Digivolves into his Mega stage:]

ShineGreymon: ShineGreymon!

Lalamon: Lalamon, Double-Warp-Digivolve to...!

[She Digivolves into...]

Rosemon (DS): Rosemon!

Gaomon: Gaomon, Double-Warp-Digivolve to...!

[He Digivolves into...]

MirageGaogamon: MirageGaogamon!

Falcomon: Falcomon, Double-Warp-Digivolve to...!

[He Digivolves into...]

Ravemon: Ravemon!

Marcus, Yoshi, Thomas, and Keenan: Charge! DNA-- BURST MODE!!

[Their Digimon convert to Burst Mode]

ShineGreymon: ShineGreymon Burst Mode!

Rosemon (DS): Rosemon Burst Mode!

MirageGaogamon: MirageGaogamon Burst Mode!

Ravemon: Ravemon Burst Mode!

Alvin, Tai, Davis, and Takato (the latter from inside Gallantmon): Burst Mode?!

Brittany: Cool!

Kristy: [extracts her Digivice iC and channels her DNA into it] DNA, FULL CHARGE!!

Biyomon (DS): Biyomon, Digivolve to...!

[He Digivolves into...]

Garudamon (DS): Garudamon!

Tai: WarGreymon!

Matt: MetalGarurumon!

[WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon DNA-Digivolve into Omnimon]

[The whole gang faces the Diaboromon army]

Omnimon: This is it, everyone! Let's take care of the Diaboromon with all we've got!

[The others nod]

Diaboromon army: CHARGE!!

Tai, Alvin, and Marcus: CHARGE!!

[The two teams charge at each other and fight]

Diaboromon: Web Wrecker!

[They fire their attack at the gang]

ShineGreymon: Corona Blaze Sword!

[He blocks the blasts w/his sword, then strikes four of the Diaboromon with it]

Rosemon (DS): [fires Tifarets at the Diaboromon] Jewel of Heart!

[The Diaboromon take the hit]

Rosemon: Not bad, junior, but watch this! Forbidden Temptation!

[She fires her attack at the Diaboromon, hitting them]

MirageGaogamon: Meteor Shackle!

[He fires his attack at the Diaboromon, hitting them]

Ravemon: Crimson Formation!

Garudamon (DS): Fire Hurricane!

[He fires his attack at the Diaboromon, some of whom get caught in a flaming cyclone, then hit the ground as the cyclone vanishes]

Kristy: Isn't he impressive?

Sora T: Very, but watch what my fully-Digivolved Biyomon can do. Hououmon!

Hououmon: Starlight Explosion!

Kristy: Not bad, mentor.

[Sora T smiles]

Alvin: These new guys are awesome! Okay, Spider Riders! Prepare to receive the Spider Cannon!

[The Spider Cannon appears; the Spider Riders insert the Spider Cells and Oracle Keys]

Gladiators: [assemble the Super Kaleido Cannon] Super Kaleido Cannon!

Hunter: Ready!

Layla: Aim!

All Spider Riders and Gladiators: FIRE!!

[The cannons fire at the Diaboromon, hitting them all hard]

Gallantmon: Invincible Sword!

[He strikes two of the Diaboromon w/his sword]

Sakuyamon: Spirit Strike!

MegaGargomon: Gargo Missile!

Justimon: Justice Burst!

Beelzemon: Corona Blaster!

[All four fire their attacks at the Diaboromon, hitting them]

Valkyrimon: Punishing Storm!

Vikemon: Bazooka Howl!

Imperialdramon: Positron Laser!

[They fire their attacks at the Diaboromon, hitting them]

Seraphimon: Hallowed Ascension!

Ophanimon: Sefirot Crystal!

HerculesKabuterimon: Mega Electro Shocker!

Plesiomon: Sorrow Blue!

[They fire all their energy at the Diaboromon, hitting them]

Diaboromon: Paradise Lost!

[They fire their attack at the gang; Omnimon, Apollomon, and Dianamon step in and hold hands]

Omnimon: Digital Shield formation!

[A massive digital shield appears around the three Digimon and blocks the attack, then reflects it right back at the Diaboromon, hitting them all hard, causing a massive explosion]

Tai: What was that just now?!

Matt: Whatever it was, it sure gave the Diaboromon a run for their money!

Apollomon: This new move--

Dianamon: It's incredible!

Omnimon: Digital Shield. It only works while we're in our current stages or beyond, and only once per battle. But that one use of this move is worth it. Look at the Diaboromon!

[The blast has destroyed all but one Diaboromon: The original Diaboromon from earlier]

Alvin: There's only one left!

Diaboromon: The same one you faced before. But the others were weaklings, compared to yours truly. Web Wrecker!

[He fires his attack at the gang; Omnimon blocks w/his WarGreymon Brave Shield]

Omnimon: Double Shot!

[He fires his attack at Diaboromon, hitting him again]

Omnimon: Imperialdramon!

[He transfers some of his power to Imperialdramon, then splits back into WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon]

Imperialdramon: Thank you! Now, let's see how Diaboromon fares against my final form!

[He gains the Omni Sword, then converts to Paladin Mode]

Imperialdramon: Imperialdramon Paladin Mode!

Davis: Been quite a while, huh, Ken?

Ken: I'll say. When infused with Omnimon's energy, Imperialdramon converts to Paladin Mode, giving him more power than one can imagine. He not only has the same attacks as the Imperialdramon does in Fighter Mode, but he also wields the mighty Omni Sword, which, with one single stroke, will eliminate Diaboromon for good.

Imperialdramon: Apollomon and Dianamon, you guys subdue Diaboromon. Then I'll deliver the final blow.

[Hey, Digimon is heard in the background]

Apollomon: Right! [jumps up and strikes Diaboromon w/his sword] Solar Sword!

Dianamon: Blue Moon Arrow!

[She fires her attack at Diaboromon, hitting him]

Apollomon: WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, you know what to do!

MetalGarurumon: Metal Wolf Claw!

[They fire their attacks at Diaboromon, hitting him]

Apollomon and Dianamon: Arrow of Justice!

[They fire Apollomon's sword at Diaboromon, hitting him hard through the chest; Diaboromon electrifies; Apollomon gets his sword back]

[Yoshida comes to, gets back on his feet, and extracts his portable external hard drive from his pocket]

Yoshida: Diaboromon, download yourself into this hard drive! Remember, it has a program that'll restore your powers to full, then I can download you to ACME's computer again.

Diaboromon: Very well. It's my only hope of survival!

[He approaches Yoshida]

Brittany: Not so fast! [swings her YumeBlade] Dream Swing!

[A swing of her blade releases a wave of mauve energy at Yoshida and Diaboromon, hitting them, and causing the external hard drive to fly out of Yoshida's hands and into Brittany's]

Brittany: So this was what caused the Diaboromon virus to spread, eh? Well, no more.

Dianamon: Well done, Brittany! All right, Imperialdramon! Finish him off!

Imperialdramon: This is strike three, Diaboromon!

Alvin, Tai, Davis, Takato, and Marcus: YOU'RE OUT!!

Imperialdramon: Omni Sword!

[He bisects Diaboromon w/the Omni Sword; Diaboromon screams]

Yoshida: Diaboromon!

[Diaboromon electrifies, falls to the ground, and a massive explosion is shown]

[The gang cheers; the Digimon all de-Digivolve and de-Biomerge (all into Rookies)]

Spider Riders: Rider out!

Gladiators: Gladiator out!

[They revert to normal]

Yoshida: Good thing I got a backup hard drive!

[He extracts another external hard drive from his pocket and absorbs Diaboromon's data; suddenly, Marcus and Yoshi pin him to the ground; Yoshi points her gun at Yoshida]

Yoshi: Kyoji Yoshida, you're under arrest for reckless endangerment and mutliple attempted murders!

Marcus: Among other things.

Yoshida: Diaboromon will live on!

[Kristy grabs the hard drive from his hand and pries off the casing]

Kristy: Sorry, pally, but your virus-spreading friend is never coming back.

[She places a large degaussing wand on the hard drive, completely wiping it]

Yoshida: NO!! Damn brat!

Marcus: Nice job, Kristy!

[He and his sister fist-bump]

Tai: Hey, Marcus, thanks for backin' us up.

Marcus: No problem, Tai.

[The two shake hands; the two Agumon walk up to each other]

Agumon: I gotta admit, you did well, rookie.

Agumon (DS): No one can do better than you, pal.

[They shake hands]

Brittany: Hold on a minute there. Yoshi, do you have a license to carry a gun here?

Yoshi: I'm more than that, Brittany. [reveals her police badge and ID] Yoshino Fujieda, Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department.

Kari: You're a cop?

Yoshi: Yep. Mr. Yoshida had been living in Tokyo since he was released from Greenhaven in 2012, but moved here just 6 months ago after witnesses saw him kill a scientist by shooting her four times in the back. When we raided his home just a few days ago, we saw his plans to infect ACME Crime Net with a malicious virus in the form of Diaboromon.

Marcus: That's why she summoned me and our Digimon allies from the Digital World, along with Kristy, Thomas, and Keenan, and we took the red-eye to New York just last night.

Last edited by TVLubber (3/05/2023 11:40 pm)

5/21/2016 7:21 pm  #3

Re: Side-Fic 235: Diaboromon Lives Pt. 2

Alvin: So he's not just a virus spreader, he's also a murderer?

Thomas: Lucky us he never worked for Akihiro Kurata before, or he'd have been on a warpath and attacked our Digimon mercilessly.

Yoshida: As if I'd really work for that cowardly lowlife sack of crap scientist. He killed countless Digimon and threatened all who associated with them! If anything, if he were still alive, I doubt he'd have avoided getting hanged by the government.

Yoshi: [cuffs Yoshida] Sadly, after we extradite you, you'll be joining him in Hell. Let's go, guys.

[Back at Prescott's base, Prescott is furious]

Prescott: Once again, ACME Crime Net has ruined one of my plans.

Owen: If you'd just listened to my advice, sir...

Prescott: Shut up, Owen! Now, listen up. All of you! ACME can savor this moment for now, but know this: Their peace will not last. I won't rest until they're destroyed! I won't accept anything less! Do you understand?!

Prescott's henchmen: Yes, sir!

Prescott: Good.

[Supreme Court, Arraignment, 12:40pm]

Clerk: Docket ending 1129. People vs. Kyoji Yoshida. One count: Reckless endangerment in the first degree, 43 counts: Attempted murder in the first degree, one count: Computer trespass.

Cullen: Gerald Cullen for the defense, your honor.

Alex: Alejandro Garcia for the People.

Judge Reid: How does Mr. Yoshida plead?

Yoshida: 100% not guilty, ma'am.

Alex: Your honor, the People ask for remand. Mr. Yoshida, with a previous conviction here in New York, is wanted for murder in Japan and represents an extreme risk of flight. He had retreated from Japan to escape their authorities.

Cullen: My client, despite his criminal record, had pre-arranged this move three days before the alleged murder.

Alex: Authorities in Tokyo believe the murder was also pre-arranged.

Judge Reid: Mr. Garcia, we're in New York. But viewing the seriousness of the charges here, I'll remand the defendant. [bangs gavel] We're in recess until after lunch.

[Alex walks up to the gang]

Alex: Detective Fujieda?

Yoshi: Yoshi, please.

Alex: [shakes hands with Yoshi] ADA Alejandro Garcia. Just call me Alex. So, you interested in taking Yoshida off our hands?

Yoshi: Not yet, sir. Before arraignment, I sent samples of Yoshida's DNA and prints over to Tokyo PD. We're still awaiting confirmation.

Alex: Well, when you do, please have their Supreme Public Prosecutors notify us so we can extradite him.

Yoshi: I'll see to that. Listen, Alex, I've gotta go. The others and I have a lunch date.

Alex: No problem.

[Yoshi and the gang exit]

[Manhattan Diner, 12:56pm]

[The gang has lunch]

Alvin: I'm sure glad Diaboromon's gone.

Marcus: Thanks to Kristy erasing his data from that hard drive, he'll never come back.

Brittany: It's pretty weird how one little magnet can erase a whole lot of data.

Tai: I know. But it's worth it to stop that virus from spreading ever again.

Alvin: So, after he's extradited, what's gonna happen to Yoshida?

Marcus: While he's serving a life sentence in a detention center, he'll go to trial for the murder he committed there, get convicted, and he'll be hanged.

Alvin: I hate to say this, but he deserves it.

Marcus: By the way, Alvin, your captain told us you were in a duel against a computer possessed by Prescott Vorstein.

Alvin: He was no match for me. And he surely won't be any better in person. As for the computer, KaibaCorp has sent its best technicians to reprogram the Duel Computer with a foolproof program that prevents it from being hacked into.

Thomas: But what about your giant robots? They took a lot of damage from Armageddemon.

Tai: They're in the garage for repairs. It'll take about a few days before they're fully restored and ready for battle again.

Alvin: Good, 'cause now Prescott knows they exist. This was only the start of our war against him. We put out an APB on him, but still no sign of him.

Keenan: Well, if a hate criminal like Kurata couldn't survive a battle against us, I seriously doubt Prescott will be any different.

Hunter: Keenan, you don't know Prescott like Alvin does. Heck, even I don't. I wasn't with ACME back when he battled them 5 years ago.

Sora N: Neither was my group. But now that he knows we Gladiators and the Spider Riders exist, there's no telling what he has planned for us next.

Layla: Plus, Soprano's still out there, too. He may be plotting some revenge scheme to get back at us for defeating Alto.

Takato: And speaking of Alto, did they ever find the guy who killed him?

Alvin: No, but Prescott said that one of his subordinates did it under his orders. So even if we don't find the guy who did it, we already have his confession.

Brittany: We recorded the whole Diaboromon battle since he Digivolved from Kuramon, including Prescott's confession. More than enough for an arrest warrant. All we gotta do is find him, hand him over to the Feds, and put him back on death row.

Yoshi: I wish you well with that.

Kristy: We all do.

Marcus: We may not be with you then, but I'm sure with all your experience there's no way Prescott can beat you.

Alvin: Thanks, Marcus. And who knows? Maybe our paths will cross again.

Marcus: Maybe we'll meet in the Digital World, or possibly back in Japan.

Tai: That'd be neat.

Alvin: And awesome beyond awesome. But while you're gone, Marcus, we're really gonna miss you.

Marcus: Ditto, Alvin.

[He and Alvin fist-bump]

[FINAL NOTE:
Kyoji Yoshida was tried and convicted of all charges against him in the state of New York. He was extradited to Tokyo, Japan and was tried and convicted of one count of murder and sentenced to death. He is currently awaiting execution in Tokyo Detention Center.]

[The end]

[Clips from the next side-fic are shown]

Magma: Deputy Chief McKnight, I'm pleased to present to you our newest specially-trained rescue dog: Poncho.

Savage: Once the bomb goes off, young lady, your squad will have no hope of ever finding you, or ACME's detectives.

Magma: Poncho? Where are you, boy? [whistles]

Savage: It's that Spider Rider and his dog again! Get them!

Magma: Next time on ACME Crime Net: Magma and the Rescue Dog. Vigilance, Dedication, Courage!

[Poncho barks]

Last edited by TVLubber (5/26/2016 2:40 pm)

Board footera