ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2018 10:54 pm  #1

Side-Fic 289: Blue Streak

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Tomoe: We're about to start the show, everyone.

Tor: Just make sure your room is brightly lit, and that you're not too close to the monitor.

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[On board the Nickar, Delta and Epsilon sneak past a sleeping Westcott and toward the laboratory]

Epsilon: Good. He's asleep.

Delta: [quietly] Shh! We don't wanna wake him.

Epsilon: [quietly] Sorry. By the way, sis, what do you have in mind?

Delta: Just follow me.

[They sneak into the lab and lock the doors]

Delta: This one's far better than anything Mu ever made. Voila!

[She unveils a Demonoid robot who has a signal light for a head]

Epsilon: Oh, great. A Demonoid with a signal light for a head. [scoffs] That's your brilliant creation?

Delta: Oh, there's more to this baby than just looks. Just be patient.

[She walks up to the switch]

Epsilon: Wait, sis! We gotta give this Demonoid some more weapons to fight with.

[She attaches an arm-mounted blade to the Demonoid's right arm and a cannon to its left, and brass knuckles]

Epsilon: Any ideas for a name?

Delta: I was thinking of something along the lines of Knightick or Landick.

Epsilon: Those are lousy names for this kinda Demonoid. Why don't we call him Roadbot?

Delta: Hmm. I like the sound of that. Good idea, Epsilon. [hits the switch] Roadbot, rise!

[The machine powers up Roadbot]

Roadbot: Roadbot reporting for duty, ma'am! Ready to rumble!

Delta: Outstanding!

Epsilon: You're sure to slow those Crystal Exceeds down.

Delta: Master Westcott's gonna be so proud.

[Orchard Beach, Pelham Bay Park, Thursday, July 19th, 10:42am]

[The Exceeds, in swimwear, are playing volleyball; Tor and Julie are on one team; Tomoe and Miyabi are on the other; Lilith and Sarah are keeping score; Julie spikes the ball over the net; Tomoe tries to intercept, but slips; the ball hits the sand]

Sarah: 24-23 in favor of Team Kokonoe.

Tomoe: [gets back on her feet] That little setback won't stop us, Miyabi. We just gotta score this next point to stay alive.

Miyabi: Right!

[She spikes the ball toward Tor's team; Julie spikes the ball back; both teams continue spiking the ball toward each other]

Sarah: Tell me, milady, are those four classically-trained in volleyball?

Lilith: Hard to say, Sarah. I've seen them play before, but never quite like this.

Tomoe: You're tough and persistent. I gotta give you that.

Tor: Sorry, but your flattery don't charge my batteries.

[He jumps up and spikes the ball toward the other side; just before it can hit the sand, Miyabi, using her breasts, bounces it back up high; it lands toward the opposing side]

Julie: [leaps up] Here we go!

[She spikes the ball as hard as she can toward the other side; the ball hits the sand just before Tomoe can reach it]

Julie: And that's checkmate.

Sarah: Point, match! Team Kokonoe wins!

Tor: Nice job, Julie!

[He and Julie hi-five]

Tomoe: [helps Miyabi back up] That was a beautiful try, Miyabi. You'll improve that next time we play.

Miyabi: Thanks, Tomoe.

Tor: Miyabi, that last pass-- That was impressive! Especially when you used your boobs. [cringes] Uh, wait a minute! That came out wrong!

Miyabi: [blushes] You really think so?

Tomoe: You're just the same as ever, Tor! A perv and a dog! [calmly] Then again, you have a point about that pass.

Lilith: Glad to see your respective statuses as Duo partners hasn't gone away.

Tor: I'm just glad Captain Lee gave us the day off.

[A young boy walks up to the Exceeds]

Tomoe: Hey, Doug.

Doug: Hi, Tomoe. You wanna play dodgeball with me and my friends?

Tomoe: I'd be happy to. Just a minute.

Tor: Tomoe, you know this boy?

Tomoe: I met him a few weeks ago. Remember when Miyabi and I volunteered at a children's hospital?

[We flash back to the Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital; Tomoe and Miyabi are hospital volunteers; while Miyabi feeds a young girl her jello, Tomoe plays Trivial Pursuit with Doug]

Tomoe: It was a good way for us to help out the community. There, I met Doug. He was seriously ill and couldn't smile.

[A few days later in the flashback, Tomoe and Doug are playing catch]

Doug: We'd play a board game every day, and that got me smiling again. I was soon well enough to play ball outside. She even taught me some easy martial arts moves. After two weeks, I was cured and ready to go home. Tomoe really made a big difference in my life.

[Back to the present]

Tor: That was very kind of you to help out with the kids, Tomoe.

Tomoe: There's more to ACME Crime Net than just investigating crimes. I just hope I can volunteer at that hospital again soon. Come on, Doug. Let's play some dodgeball!

[She and Doug rush to the spot where Doug's friends await]

Miyabi: I knew living in America would have its advantages.

[Later, unknown to anyone, Delta, Epsilon, and Roadbot watch Tomoe playing dodgeball with Doug and his friends]

Delta: Just look at all those kids.

Epsilon: Very active.

Roadbot: It's really grating. I hate the noise they make.

Delta: But what if they had to play against their own will?

Epsilon: What do you mean, sis?

Delta: I mean, by using Roadbot's green light, you won't ever stop what you're doing.

Epsilon: Never?

Roadbot: Never.

Epsilon: [notices Tomoe playing with the children] Hey. Check it out. One of the Crystal Exceeds.

Roadbot: Perfect! She'll be my first target!

[He activates his green light and fires a ray of green light from it at the dodgeball area]

[Back at the area, the game has just finished]

Doug: You must be really tired, Tomoe.

Tomoe: Yeah. [sits down, narrowly avoiding the ray] That was a good game, though.

[Suddenly, the ray hits the children, causing them to make ball-tossing motions repeatedly]

Tomoe: Kids, what happened to you?!

Doug: I can't stop! My body has a mind of its own!

Tomoe: [notices the three Demonoids] Demonoids!

Delta: Roadbot, you dolt! You missed!

Roadbot: Happens. At least the test was successful.

Tomoe: What test?

Epsilon: Perpetual dodgeball! Thanks to Roadbot's green light, they'll keep playing dodgeball, with or without the ball, until they die from exhaustion.

Tomoe: [growls] Sickos! [approaches the Demonoids]

Delta: Hold it! You should be helping the kids first.

[Tomoe turns around and runs back up to the children]

Tomoe: Hang in there, guys.

Doug: How can I? I gotta stop somehow!

[Doug's mother approaches]

Doug's mother: Doug, what happened?

Doug: Some robot put us under a spell. We can't stop playing dodgeball!

Tomoe: You three sick robots are gonna pay for this! Blaze on!

[Her kusarigama blaze appears; she charges at the Demonoids]

Delta and Epsilon: FIRE!

[Roadbot fires a ray from his green light at Tomoe; she starts running uncontrollably]

Doug: They got Tomoe, too!

[The Demonoids laugh and vanish]

[The other four Exceeds approach]

Miyabi: Tomoe!

Tor: What's wrong?!

Tomoe: My legs! They won't stop!

[She runs toward Tor]

Tor: [grabs a long blue shirt] Here!

[He tosses the shirt to Tomoe, who catches it and puts it on]

Tomoe: Thanks, Tor!

[She runs into the park, and soon, across the city]

Tomoe: As soon as my legs stop moving, I'm gonna kill that piece of sh*t Demonoid! It's bad enough he does this to me, but to innocent children?!

[Elsewhere in the city, Roadbot fires rays from his red and green lights, either freezing moving beings or objects in their tracks with the red, or making them perpetually move with the green]

Roadbot: We should stream this live!

Delta: Get out your phone, Epsilon!

[Epsilon whips out her smartphone and is about to record a live stream, when suddenly, Tor, Julie, Miyabi, and Lilith, as the Crystal Exceeds, burst into the scene]

Tor: Hold it right there, you three!

Epsilon: The other Crystal Exceeds!

Roadbot: I'll handle 'em, ladies!

[He fires a blast from his arm-mounted cannon at the Exceeds, who narrowly dodge]

Tor: This Demonoid's pretty strong.

Tomoe: [approaches the scene, still running] Guys! Watch out for the signal lights on his head!

Tor: What?!

Roadbot: [fires a ray from his red light at the four Exceeds] Don't bother!

[Tomoe jumps up and pushes Tor out of the way, but the ray hits Julie, Miyabi, and Lilith, causing them all to freeze]

Lilith: I can't move!

Miyabi: Me, neither!

Tomoe: [runs out of sight] I'll be back, no matter what!

Tor: [charges at the Demonoids] You've had it!

[He whips out his Blaze Phone and touches the Ranger app]

Tor: Power Ranger Mode: Time Force! Time for Time Force!

[He morphs into Time Force Red]

Tor: Chrono Blaster, fire!

[He fires a blast from his Chrono Blaster at the Demonoids, hitting them; Epsilon's phone hits the ground and cracks]

Epsilon: Hey! You shot my phone! [picks it up] That phone was expensive!

Delta: Back to the sub, guys!

[She, Epsilon, and Roadbot vanish]

Tor: [reverts to Exceed Ruby] They'll be back.

[He runs up to the other three]

Tor: You guys all right?

Julie: Yeah. But we can't move.

Lilith: You have to get us back to the warehouse immediately.

Tor: Right. Blaze Cycle!

[His Blaze Cycle appears; Tor grabs his frozen comrades and holds onto them tightly as he drives the cycle out]

[132 Madison Street, 11:23am]

[In the lab, Tyler scans the frozen Crystal Exceeds; Tor, still suited up, looks on]

Tor: They haven't moved throughout the entire ride back here.

Tyler: Unfortunately, there's no known cure for this spell.

Tsukimi: [enters] Not true!

Tor: Miss Tsukimi?

Tsukimi: Told ya I'd be back.

Tyler: Miss Tsukimi, do you know the cure for this?

Tsukimi: Mr. Steele, did you run a scan on that Demonoid?

Tyler: Only to find that the spelll from Roadbot's signal lights come from a rare, demonic compound.

Tsukimi: Bingo! That compound is called "signalite". [holds up a book] It says so right here in this book of demonic myths.

[She opens the book to a certain page]

Tsukimi: Ah! And here's the cure! The pollen from a very rare flower called the Zyuoh Lilies.

Tor: Where can I find 'em?

Tsukimi: They only grow in one spot: Hope Hill. And you can't find it, Tor, because it only appears to those under the spell. Since Tomoe's under the spell and still running, she's the best we've got. Luckily, it'll appear anywhere the spell is cast, such as here in New York.

Tor: I'll call her.

[He calls Tomoe on his Blaze Phone]

Tomoe: Still running, Tor!

[Cut back to the city; Tomoe is still running]

Tor: Listen, Tomoe. Miss Tsukimi told me the only way to reverse the effects of Roadbot's ray is the pollen from Zyuoh Lillies, only found on Hope Hill, a place that only those under the spell can see, including you.

Tomoe: I'll find it! For Doug and all the kids, and for our fellow teammates! Tomoe out! [hangs up]

[As she nears Central Park, she suddenly sees a mysterious mountain appearing]

Tomoe: Yes! Just gotta keep moving!

[Meanwhile, at a hospital, the affected children are still moving their arms as if they're still playing dodgeball; the parents and doctors look on with worry]

[Back at the Nickar, Delta, Epsilon, and Roadbot enter the bridge]

Epsilon: We didn't have to leave, Delta. Kokonoe's the only one left unaffected by the spell. I say we go back and finish him.

Delta: We will once we--

[LN enters]

LN: What are you two up to?

Delta: Oh! Lady LN!

LN: [points her sword at Roadbot] Who the hell is this?

Epsilon: Our latest creation: Roadbot.

Delta: He just crippled the Crystal Exceeds.

LN: [growls] Westcott's not gonna be happy when he finds out what you've done.

Delta: Aw, you're just jealous of the fact that we created a perfectly good Demonoid. Westcott's gonna be pleased.

LN: He's not gonna be pleased with the fact that you created Roadbot behind his back! When he finds out, he'll wipe your computer chips completely, just like the Spirit Soldiers did to Mu!

Epsilon: Are you nuts?! We're on the verge of victory!

LN: Even if Roadbot succeeds, defying Westcott's orders is gonna land you both in the brig!

[Suddenly, Westcott enters]

Westcott: Not this time, it isn't. Delta, Epsilon, if your Demonoid crippled the Exceeds, why shouldn't I be happy? You three did well.

Delta: See what I mean, sis? We pleased him!

Epsilon: I knew it!

Roadbot: Master Westcott, I've already taken care of four Crystal Exceeds. Allow me to take out Exceed Ruby.

[Unknown to anyone, LN exits the bridge and enters her office, then pounds on her desk]

LN: Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

[Later, back in the city, a giant-sized Roadbot rampages, causing civilians to panic]

Roadbot: [laughs] Tor, come out, come out, wherever you are!

[Suddenly, Blaze Borg Ruby appears; on the ground, Tor enters]

Tor: Time to trash your lights, Roadbot!

Roadbot: [charges at Blaze Borg Ruby w/his blade] You're no match for me without your girlfriends!

[He strikes Blaze Borg Ruby w/his blade, but the Blaze Borg punches him in the gut]

Tor: I just hope Tomoe can hurry.

[Back in Central Park, Tomoe, still running, approaches Hope Hill, but it keeps steering farther away as she draws near]

Tomoe: Damn it! I've been running for so long, but Hope Hill is only getting farther the closer I get! I'm sorry, Tor. Doug. Everyone. I just can't reach the hill.

[The hill starts to disappear]

Tomoe: No! Please, no!

Voice: You're a fighter, Exceed Cobalt. You can't give up.

Tomoe: Who said that?

Voice: You mustn't quit now. Do it for the children, and for your fellow Exceeds.

[Back at the hospital, a doctor checks Doug for a pulse, then turns to his mother]

Doctor: If he keeps going on like this, well...

Doug's mother: No. He recovered just a week and a half ago! [tearfully] Doug, please stop moving! I don't wanna lose you!

Doug: Tomoe...

[Back at the park, Tomoe's eyes widen]

Tomoe: Doug. Right! I gotta go for it!

[Back in the city, Roadbot continues to overwhelm Tor and Blaze Borg Ruby]

Tor: Tomoe, I have faith in you! You can do it! I know you can! I'm waiting for you!

[Back in the park, Tomoe, with a look of determination on her face, ventures even further; suddenly, the source of the voice approaches, running beside her]

Justin: That's right. You can make it. Remember, Hope Hill symbolizes hope and justice. It only disappears to those who give up on reaching it.

Tomoe: Who are you, and how do you know all this?

Justin: Name's Justin Stewart. I was sent here by my mentor Dimitria to watch over you in this battle. Now, listen. Dimitria told me that if you believe in defeating evil, Hope Hill will be within your reach.

Tomoe: Yes. I do believe. I do! I do!

[She suddenly reaches the hill; she looks up and sees a field full of Zyuoh Lillies up ahead]

Tomoe: The flowers!

[She is about to reach the flowers, when she suddenly trips on a rock and runs to the right]

Justin: Tomoe!

Tomoe: Damn! Gotta learn to pay attention to the ground!

[One bouquet of the flowers suddenly floats into the air]

Tomoe: No! I gotta reach them!

Justin: You can make it, Tomoe!

[Tomoe, remembering the children and her fellow Exceeds, jumps up and grabs the flowers]

Justin: Yes! WHOO!

[Tomoe rushes back down the hill with the flowers on hand]

Justin: Told you you could do it, kiddo.

Tomoe: Thanks, Justin. Now, let's go! Tor's in trouble! [whips out her Blaze Phone] Blaze Morph!

[She gets suited up, still running]

Justin: Shift into Turbo!

[He whips out his Turbo Morpher, inserts his key, and turns it; he morphs into the Blue Turbo Ranger]

Justin: Storm Blaster!

[Storm Blaster emerges; Justin hops in and follows Tomoe driving Storm Blaster]

[Back in the city, the fight between Blaze Borg Ruby and Roadbot continues]

Tor: [to his phone] Mr. Steele, Miss Tsukimi, he's too much for my Blaze Borg!

Tyler: You'll have to make do with your Ranger Mode powers until Tomoe gets here.

Tor: Right. [opens the Ranger app on his phone] Power Ranger Mode:--

[Suddenly, a siren is heard]

Tor: Huh?!

[The Robo Racer suddenly enters the scene and fires blasts from its signal lights at Roadbot, hitting him]

Tor: The Robo Racer?!

[On board the Robo Racer is the Blue Senturion]

Blue Senturion: I am the Blue Senturion, Defender of Intergalactic Law! My duty is to dispatch any threat to society.

[Cut back to the ground]

Tor: No way! The Blue Senturion's here?!

Blue Senturion: Always honored to assist a fellow law enforcement agent, Exceed Ruby. I'll explain my presence later. Initiate Robo Racer Battle Mode!

[The Robo Racer converts to Battle Mode]

Tor: Okay, Blue Senturion! Let's take out this Demonoid together!

Blue Senturion: Roger that!

Roadbot: Give me a break, blue boy! [fires blasts from his cannon at the Robo Racer] Outta my way!

[The Robo Racer intercepts the blasts with its riot shield]

Blue Senturion: [strikes Roadbot w/its blades] Not enough!

Tor: [jump kicks] My turn!

[Blaze Borg Ruby jump-kicks Roadbot, then fires a red blast from its chest at him, hitting him]

Roadbot: Oy! Got me!

[He kneels to the ground, appearing to have been beaten]

Tor: I think we've got him.

Blue Senturion: Or have we?

Roadbot: [gets back on his feet] Not!

[He fires a ray from his red light at the machines, freezing them]

Roadbot: [laughs] Even with the help of that Robocop reject, you're still no match for Roadbot!

Tomoe: Hold it!

[She rushes into the scene w/Justin riding Storm Blaster on her tail]

Tor: Tomoe!

Blue Senturion: Justin!

Justin: Go for it, Exceed Cobalt!

Tomoe: [jumps on top of Roadbot's head] Right!

[Still running, but not going further, she holds up the flowers]

Roadbot: [tries to reach for Tomoe] I'll get you!

[Suddenly, Storm Blaster's winch releases long cables and ties up Roadbot before he can even reach Tomoe]

Justin: Nice move, Storm Blaster!

Tomoe: No matter what, the power of justice and hope will never stop! Zyuoh Lillies, spread your pollen!

[The flowers unleash pollen, which rain upon Roadbot; Roadbot's signal lights flash uncontrollably; he gyrates with electric sparks]

Roadbot: No! No! I hate pollen! [groans]

[The Robo Racer and Blaze Borg Ruby are set free from the spell; back at the hospital, the children are also free from the spell; Doug and his mother embrace; the doctors smile; back at the warehouse, the other three Exceeds are moving again]

Lilith: Finally! I thought I'd never move again!

Miyabi: For a moment, I thought I'd end up as a mall mannequin.

Julie: Miss Tsukimi, how did the spell break?

Tsukimi: Tomoe had to find the Zyuoh Lillies and free you with their pollen.

Tyler: Right now, you'd better get back to the city and help her and Tor.

Lilith: Roger that. Let's go, girls!

[She and the other two head out]

[Back at the city, Tomoe jumps off of Roadbot, no longer running; she approaches Tor]

Tomoe: Tor, are you all right?

Tor: I'm fine. Thanks, Tomoe.

[Justin approaches]

Tor: Whoa! First the Blue Senturion, now the Blue Turbo Ranger?!

Justin: Call me Justin. [points at Storm Blaster] And that little devil over there is Storm Blaster. Now, what's Blue Senturion doing here?

Blue Senturion: When Dimitria saw Exceed Ruby was in trouble, she sent me here to back him up and keep Roadbot busy until Exceed Cobalt came back with those flowers.

Tomoe: Glad to have you with us, Blue Senturion, even if only for a little while.

Roadbot: You're gonna pay dearly for that! All of you!

[Suddenly, the other three Crystal Exceeds enter]

Miyabi: Tor! Tomoe!

Tor: Hey, guys!

Lilith: Another Power Ranger?!

Justin: That's right!

Tomoe: We'll chat later. Time to finish this Demonoid!

Tomoe, Miyabi, Lilith, and Julie: Blaze Borgs, assemble!

[The other four Blaze Borgs enter]

Crystal Exceeds: Blaze Borgs, combine!

[The Blaze Borgs combine to form the Exceed Blaze King; the Exceeds jump into the cockpit]

Blue Senturion: Synergizer Blaster Mode, fire!

[The Robo Racer fires its blaster at Roadbot, hitting him]

Exceeds: Crystal Javelin Lukifer Slash!

[The Exceed Blaze King strikes Roadbot w/its glowing javelin]

Justin: Guys, I've got an idea! I summon Artillatron!

[Artillatron enters the scene]

[Justin jumps into the Exceed Blaze King's cockpit]

Tomoe: Justin, what do we need Artillatron for?

Justin: Activate the Turbo button on your phones.

[The Exceeds touch the Turbo button on the Ranger apps of their phones]

Justin: Once you're in Turbo Mode, you can access Artillatron's cannons.

Tor: All right. Artillery Power, equip!

[The Power Rangers Turbo theme is heard in the background]

[Outside, Artillatron transfers its cannon arms to the Exceed Blaze King]

Roadbot: Uh-oh!

[Cut back to the cockpit]

Exceeds and Justin: Artillery Power, FIRE!

[Outside, the Exceed Blaze King fires blasts from Artillatron's cannons at Roadbot, hitting him hard; Roadbot screams, falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

[After the smoke clears, Roadbot reassembles, back in his normal-sized form]

Roadbot: That's not enough to stop me!

[Suddenly, Justin, the Blue Senturion, and the Exceeds jump out of the cockpits of their machines and surround Roadbot on all sides]

Roadbot: Oh, great!

Justin: All right, Roadbot. Mess with kids, and it's the junkyard for you!

Blue Senturion: Surrender immediately, or we shall have to use force!

Roadbot: Cyber Demonitron!

[An army of Cyber Demonitron appears]

Tor: Tomoe, you take the lead!

Tomoe: Right! Let's see how Roadbot feels when he's seeing blue!

All five Exceeds: [each touch a different Blue Ranger button on their phones] Blue Ranger Mode!

Tor: It's Morphin Time!

Julie: Go galactic!

Tomoe: Ninja Storm, Ranger form!

Miyabi: Jungle Beast, spirit unleashed!

Lilith: Go go Megaforce!

[They each morph into a different Blue Ranger]

Tor: Triceratops! Blue Ranger!

Julie: Galaxy Blue!

Tomoe: Power of water!

Miyabi: With the stealth of a jaguar! Jungle Fury Blue Ranger!

Lilith: Bite of the shark! Megaforce Blue!

[The Blue Rangers whip out their weapons]

Tor: Power Lance!

Julie: Transdagger: Cosma Claw!

Tomoe: Sonic Fin!

Miyabi: Jungle Tonfa!

Lilith: Shark Bowgun!

Justin: Turbo Hand Blasters!

Tomoe: Ready, guys?! CHARGE!

[The whole gang charges at Roadbot and the Cyber Demonitron and fight them]

Tomoe: [shouts into her Sonic Fin] Cyber Demonitron, ten-hut!

[A dozen Cyber Demonitron stop in their tracks and stand up straight in a line like military soldiers]

Tomoe: Now, dance!

[The Cyber Demonitron dance a jig]

Tomoe: Faster!

[The Cyber Demonitron dance even faster]

Tomoe: Miyabi!

Miyabi: [strikes the Cyber Demonitron w/her Jungle Tonfa] You got it!

[The Cyber Demonitron are electrified and destroyed, leaving only their totaled computer chips]

Tor: [spins his Power Lance and strikes six Cyber Demonitron with it] Try this on for size!

Julie: [strikes the same six w/her Cosma Claw] And this!

Lilith and Justin: [fire blasts from their weapons at six more] FIRE!

[The six Cyber Demonitron are destroyed, along with their chips]

Blue Senturion: [fires from his Synergizer blaster] Synergizer: Blaster Mode!

[He fires a blast from his Synergizer at a dozen Cyber Demonitron, hitting and destroying them and their chips]

[The Ranger-Exceeds revert to the Crystal Exceeds]

Tomoe: You're next, Roadbot! [strikes him w/her kusarigama] Take this!

Roadbot: [intercepts w/his blade] Fat chance!

[He fires blasts from his cannon at the gang, who narrowly dodges]

Blue Senturion: [jumps up and converts his Synergizer to Baton Mode] You've left me no choice, Roadbot!

[He and Roadbot fight]

Blue Senturion: You are a disgrace to all signal lights on this planet!

Roadbot: [scoffs; kicks the Blue Senturion] You're one to talk! Just look at yourself!

Justin: Hey! No one does that to my friend!

[He fires a blast from his Hand Blasters at Roadbot, hitting him hard]

Blue Senturion: [gets back on his feet] Thank you, Justin.

Justin: Turbine Laser!

[The Turbine Laser appears; Justin and the Blue Senturion grab it]

Blue Senturion: Locked on target! Ready!

Justin: Aim!

Justin and the Blue Senturion: FIRE!

[The Turbine Laser fires a massive blast at Roadbot, hitting him]

Tomoe: Mind if I finish the job?

Justin: Go ahead.

Blue Senturion: He's all yours, Tomoe.

Tomoe: It's lights out for you, Roadbot! [swings the dagger point of her kusarigama] Tachibana-style... CRYSTAL SNAKE!

[She tosses the dagger point at Roadbot; the chain attached to the dagger spirals like a snake, and an image of a rainbow-colored snake appears and strikes Roadbot hard; Roadbot screams, falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown; after the smoke clears, Roadbot's chip is still intact]

Tomoe: His chip!

Blue Senturion: [converts his Synergizer back to Blaster Mode] Allow me.

[He fires a blast from his Synergizer at the chip, destroying it just before it can reassemble Roadbot; the remains of Roadbot's pieces dissolve to dust]

Blue Senturion: Last time someone pokes fun at my stoplights. They had no trouble stopping vehicles that were brainwashed by evil pizzas.

Justin: Please don't bring up that pizza incident again.

Tomoe: Justin, Blue Senturion, the Crystal Exceeds are indebted to you.

Justin: Hey, you guys did most of the work. Especially you, Tomoe. You're the real hero today. I may have helped a bit, but you never gave up. You were the one who broke Roadbot's spell.

Tomoe: Thank you.

[She and Justin shake hands; Tomoe then shakes hands with the Blue Senturion]

[Back at the Nickar, Delta and Epsilon are dragged to the brig by LN]

LN: I knew Roadbot would screw up in the end.

Delta: But, Lady LN, we didn't count on a Power Ranger showing up!

Epsilon: Or that robotic cop wannabe!

LN: [locks them in a cell] Silence! You'll both spend a week in the brig.

Westcott: [approaches] Make that two days. Their Demonoid may have failed, but at least that battle gave us plenty of data from the Crystal Exceeds. That's why I'm reducing their punishment.

LN: Very well. [to Delta and Epsilon] Don't screw the pooch again.

[She exits the brig with Westcott and shuts the door]

Delta: Roadbot may not have won that fight, but at least he got us one step closer to finding out who we really are.

Epsilon: Even though we still gotta suffer another two days in here.

[132 Madison Street, 12:12pm]

[The gang (minus Tor and Tomoe; all back to normal) plays different board games with Doug and his friends]

Doug: I sure am glad the Crystal Exceeds took care of that stoplight robot. We'd have all been dead. But after all that, I've had enough of dodgeball for a while.

Justin: Well, games like that are okay once in a while, but it can take a lot outta ya if you do too much.

Blue Senturion: And that's why God invented board games. [moves his queen to check Justin's king] Checkmate.

Justin: [grunts] Got me again.

Doug: Hey, what's keeping Tomoe?

Lilith: A combination of Roadbot's spell and that last battle really made her legs ache. She's taking a bath to cure them.

Julie: I haven't seen Tor, either.

Miyabi: [blushes] You don't think they...?

[Meanwhile, in the bathroom of the Exceeds' room, Tomoe bathes in the tub; there's a knock on the door]

Tomoe: Yes?

[Outside the room, Tor, wearing only a towel, waits by the door]

Tor: It's me. Are you gonna take all day in there?

Tomoe: Tell you what, Tor? Why don't you join me?

Tor: What?!

[Not long afterwards, Tor and Tomoe are sharing the tub]

Tomoe: Thank you, Tor. I needed a little extra company here, for once.

Tor: Your legs feeling okay?

Tomoe: They're improving. But you know something?

Tor: Hmm?

Tomoe: Um, Tor, could you... massage them for me?

[A bit later, the two are out of the tub, wearing only towels; Tor gently massages Tomoe's legs]

Tomoe: [moans] My thighs.

[Tor advances to Tomoe's thighs]

Tomoe: That's good. Now do my f-- [squeals]

[Cut to outside the bathroom]

Tomoe: My buns?! Tor, you clumsy dog!

Tor: [exclaims] Sorry! Lemme go down to your feet.

Tomoe: No, no, no. It's okay. You can massage them if you want. Besides, we already made love before, didn't we?

Tor: [groans] All right.

[Moaning is heard; the moaning eventually becomes even more intense; by then, Miyabi, Lilith, and Julie walk up to the door and listen in]

Lilith: Mm-hmm. That's our Tor for you.

Miyabi: I can't take it anymore. [knocks on the door] Tor! Tomoe!

[The moaning stops; Tor opens the door, wearing a towel around his waist]

Tor: Yeah?

Miyabi: We want in, too!

[She, Lilith, and Julie rush into the bathroom; their clothes are flung out before the door is locked shut]

Tor: Okay. One at a time.

[All five are heard moaning]

[Back in the center of the warehouse, Justin, the Blue Senturion, and the children are still playing]

Justin: Takin' their time, aren't they?

Blue Senturion: I wouldn't worry about them. Any of you kids up for Monopoly?

[Clips from the next side-fic are shown]

Tsukimi: Three times each, and you still didn't get the girls pregnant?

Tor: No, ma'am. They're on the pill. They know I'm not ready for a child yet.

Lilith: All that aside, my marksmanship looks like it's getting rusty.

Tor: I wonder which Ranger's appearing in the next episode.

Tomoe: Hold on. What's with the crystal on his forehead?

Miyabi: Next time on ACME Crime Net: Green Grief.

Julie: Vigilance, dedication, courage.

Last edited by TVLubber (3/18/2019 1:54 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera