ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2018 6:37 am  #1

Favorite WITWICS episode?

What is your favorite episode of "Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?"

6/11/2018 5:52 pm  #2

Re: Favorite WITWICS episode?

actually I am thinking about doing a marathon countdown and will upload it on Carmen Day 2018...good thing it'll be on a sunday this year

#DOITROCKAPELLA

6/12/2018 9:04 am  #3

Can't wait!

Last edited by williehaywood13 (6/17/2018 11:44 am)

8/03/2018 8:20 pm  #4

My favorite episode was "The Unfair Exchange / Shell Shock". Well, My favorite part of the episode was during the Chief Office sketch, Is when everything was all mixed up with the schedule. Instead of the chief saying "Greg, In my office now!" The chief said her final round phrase "Here is the list of places Carmen may have traveled!" And Greg remarked "It's not time for the final round!" She said that she reading her schedule. Then thunder and lightning came. And Greg remarks,"Excuse me, We already did the lightning round!" And then had to The Chief's office and fix the schedule. And then, The Chief said her opening narration ("All of these people want to know......") And Greg shouts "Chief, You already did that part!" And then, Rockapella came and Greg shouts "No wait, wait! HOLD IT! It's not time for The Chase! I am sorry!" And member of "Rockapella remarks "According to my schedule, It's time for The Chase!" Greg explains that's not a schedule, That's a discard from the producer. The chief replies "You are right, Greg. Sorry, Boys. Back in the ally." I also remember the final clue of Round 1 of that episode is a clue from Acme Pac Net. Pac-Man tells Gumshoes about the National Coin Up and Video Arcade Museum. I love how Pac-Man remarks "The museum is not just for looking at, You can play any one of those games."

"It's a lie, lie, You're telling a lie! I never know why! You don't know how to tell the truth, truth, truth, truth, You don't know how to tell the truth! Yeah!"

9/27/2018 6:43 pm  #5

well the video is uploaded but it's on a scheduled upload so even though it was uploaded today, it won't be public until sunday morning

#DOITROCKAPELLA

9/30/2018 6:45 am  #6

okay here are my top ten favourite episodes, warning this is a 5 hour video

#DOITROCKAPELLA

Board footera