ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/31/2018 7:34 am  #1

Side-Pic 293: Red Rage Pt. 2

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Tor: While you watch today's show, make sure your room is brightly lit, and don't get too close to the monitor. Got it?

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[Clips from the previous side-fic are shown]

[27 John Fitzgerald Kennedy Boulevard, Bayonne, New Jersey, Tuesday, July 23rd, 1:48am]

[Tor is about 1,000 feet away from Morimoto's warehouse; as he approaches the parking lot, he notices frequency jammers all around]

Tor: Frequency jammers? Oh, my God!

[He whips out his Blaze Buster and blasts each frequency jammer to smithereens]

Tor: I'm coming, girls!

[He charges forth]

[Meanwhile, back in the warehouse, Morimoto chains Tomoe to the ground by the wrists and spreads her legs wide]

Tomoe: Drop dead, you son of a bitch!

[Morimoto slaps her]

Morimoto: Is that any way for a thing of beauty to speak to her man? I'll make sure you're purified of all of that neanderthal Kokonoe's stagnation and make you the mother of my children.

Tomoe: Never!

Morimoto: [slaps Tomoe again] Talk back to me again, and I'll do more than just slap you.

[He leans in to kiss Tomoe on the lips, but Tomoe bites his upper lip just before he can plant his lips on hers; Morimoto leans back in pain]

Morimoto: You pushed me too far, Tomoe.

[He furiously pulls Tomoe's shorts down, along with her underwear, then gropes her]

Miyabi: Tomoe!

Julie: Leave her alone, you monster!

Morimoto: [unbuckles his belt] Too little, too late.

[But just as he is about to go any further, Tor bursts in through the door with his shield and kicks Morimoto off of Tomoe; Morimoto faints]

[The girls all gasp in surprise]

Julie, Tomoe, Miyabi, and Lilith: Tor?!

[Tor takes off his helmet and smiles]

Julie: I knew it! You're really alive!

Tomoe: But how'd you survive?!

Tor: You can thank the Spirit Soldiers for that. By the way, I've got something to show you. Crystal Katana!

[His new Crystal Katana appears]

Tor: My birthday gift from Rito Tsukimi. Hold still, Tomoe.

[He slices the chains w/his katana, setting her free; Tomoe puts her pants back on and hugs Tor]

Tomoe: Thank you, Tor. That was too close. Morimoto was about to rape me.

Tor: I'll make sure he pays for it in full.

[He then walks up to the other three girls and using the katana, breaks the chains; the girls hug Tor]

Miyabi: Tor, what Morimoto tried to do to Tomoe really scared me.

Tor: It's all right, Miyabi. I'm right here.

Lilith: How did you find us?

Tor: The dum-dum left his e-mail account open at his apartment when it was raided, and one of those he shared with a sex trafficker contained this warehouse's address.

Julie: Speaking of sex-trafficking, Tor,...

[She points at the cage containing the unconscious and drugged women]

Tor: Aw, man.

[He puts his helmet back on, then opens the cage; the women suddenly awaken]

Woman A: Are you Exceed Ruby?

Woman B: You saved our lives!

Woman C: [points at Morimoto] The man that bought us-- What happened to him?

Tor: He's out cold for now, but you'd better get outside before he wakes up. I already called the local cops. They're on their way.

[The seven women nod and exit]

Tor: [hands the girls back their Blaze Phones] Why didn't you girls use your Blazes to set yourselves free?

Tomoe: Harry rigged this place with frequency jammers programmed to block out our Blazes.

Lilith: But seeing as you came in with your shield, I'd say those jammers were destroyed.

Tor: That's right. Those things looked suspicious, so I blasted them to pieces. Now, listen, girls. There's a lot I gotta fill you in on.

Morimoto: [gets back on his feet and puts his belt back on] Filthy mongrel! That's my wife! The bearer of my children! Necro Change!

[He transforms into the Necro Soldier and whips out his sword]

Tor: Stand back, girls. This is a one-on-one fight between me and him.

[He channels his energy into his katana; both he and the Necro Soldier charge at each other and fight]

Tor: So, you tried to have your way with Tomoe, huh? Even after she countlessly denied it?

Morimoto: Forcible means was my only option. She's as sensual as a primal beast, and when she loses control, she arouses me. An Irregular like you can't imagine such a woman.

Tor: I don't have to. Hell, I can even tell you about the freckles on her inner thighs and what they look like.

[He strikes Morimoto w/his katana]

Tor: As if you really know the first thing about Tomoe Tachibana. She's got a serious temper, but she's smart, honest, reasonable, honorable, and most important: Loyal! She's one of the cutest women ever, and you think you can shatter her life?!

[He swings his katana at Morimoto, who tries to intercept w/his sword]

Morimoto: Well, aside from your new sword, you certainly have improved since our last bout. [reacts suddenly] Wait a minute! What have you done with her, Kokonoe?!

Tor: Just about two months ago, the girls and I went at it. Twice! And we even did it a third time just four days ago!

[He kicks Morimoto]

Tor: Each girl accepted me of their own volition. Not by force, but by love! They each gave me their first time. And I'm not scared to admit it to your face!

Morimoto: [growls] You shameless bastard! You defiled my woman!

Tor: Do what you want to me, Morimoto, 'cause I can take it!

[They fight on over the next few minutes]

Tomoe: That's our Tor.

Miyabi: He can't lose now!

Lilith: We'd better keep an eye on the kidnapped women, just in case.

Julie: Yeah.

[They head outside]

[Back in front of McLoone's Bayonne Grille, Ninjor, the Red Rangers, and the Spirit Soldiers continue fighting Mormoid, Buneborg, Mechalphas, Marbatron, and their ever-diminishing Cyber Demonitron army]

Nick: Mystic Force Fighters!

[His Mystic Force Fighters appear on his fists]

Nick: [punches seven Cyber Demonitron] Try these on for size!

Kaguya: Cool boxing gloves, Nicky. Too bad I don't need 'em to beat these punks!

[She punches the same seven Cyber Demonitron to the ground]

Yuzuru: [kicks the same seven in the guts, destroying their chips] Reply. Nor do I.

Tyler: Dino Steel, armor on!

[He gets equipped with Dino Steel, including his T-Rex Smasher]

Tyler: [slams five Cyber Demonitron toward Marbatron] T-Rex Smash!

Kotori: Spirit Lance! Flame Swing!

[She swings her flaming lance at Mechalphas, striking him]

Kurumi: [converts her musket to blade mode] Spirit Musket, Blade Mode, ready!

[She strikes six Cyber Demonitron and Buneborg w/her musket]

Kurumi: [switches her musket back to firearm mode] Firearm Mode! Bullet Barrage!

[She fires a barrage of bullets at Buneborg, hitting him]

Ninjor: [swiftly strikes 10 more Cyber Demonitron w/his sword] Give my regards to Master Vile!

[The 10 Cyber Demonitron are destroyed]

Lauren: Only a dozen left. Did you bring the Bullzooka Disc, little bro?

Jayden: [whips out the Bullzooka Disc] Did I ever.

Jayden and Lauren: Bullzooka!

[The Bullzooka appears; Jayden attaches the Bullzooka Disc to it and points it at the remaining Cyber Demonitron]

Origami: [points her Spirit Launcher at the Cyber Demonitron] Spirit Launcher!

Nia: [does the same w/her Spirit Slinger] Spirit Slinger!

Yoshino: Spirit Axe, Firearm Mode!

Jayden and Lauren: Bullzooka Blast!

Origami, Nia, and Yoshino: FIRE!

[All four weapons fire massive blasts at the Cyber Demonitron, hitting and destroying them all]

Miku: [fires a blast from her Spirit Shamisen at Mechalphas] Ultrasonic Wave!

[Mechalphas takes the blast]

Kaguya and Yuzuru: [fire arrows from their Spirit Crossbows at Buneborg] Sephira Arrows!

[Buneborg gets struck by each arrow]

Marbatron: I bet I'm next.

Mukuro: How observant. [strikes Marbatron w/her Spirit Halberd] Shifuru Shred!

Natsumi: [strikes Marbatron w/her Spirit Cutlass] Emerald Slash!

Tohka: Leo!

Leo: Right!

[They charge at Mormoid w/their sabers and strike her]

Tohka: [strikes Mormoid w/her saber again] Sephira Strike!

Leo: Quasar Saber, energize!

[He empowers his Quasar Saber, then strikes Mormoid with it]

Leo: Okay, Shido! Finish the job!

Shido: Sephira Spear!

[The Sephira Spear appears in his hands; it glows gold; he spins it around and charges toward the four Demonoids]

Shido: Sephira Supernova Slash! Final attack!

[He strikes the Demonoids w/his spear, electrifying them all; all four fall to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

Shido: Whew! Four Demonoids at once.

Tohka: That's gotta be a new record. Good job, Shido.

Leo: Now we gotta find Tor.

[Back at the Nickar, Westcott has seen the whole fight]

Westcott: Takamiya's gotten a lot better since our final battle in my past life. But with the data I've gathered from those Red Rangers, the true final battle between me and him will be in my favor. [to LN] Fire the Giga Beam!

LN: Sir!

[She pushes the Giga Beam button; outside, the submarine surfaces; a compartment above the nose of the sub opens, revealing a laser cannon, which fires a red beam into the air; the beam hits an unmanned satellite, which reflects the beam back down to Madison Street, reassembling the four Demonoids and enlarging them all]

Tyler: Westcott must've been reading Sledge's playbook.

Spirit Soldiers: Send in the Sephira Voyagers!

[The Sephira Voyagers fly into the scene]

Tyler: Good thing I brought a friend along to help. [activates a Dino Charger] Dino Charger, ready! [tosses the charger into the air] Summon T-Rex Zord!

[Entering the scene and catching the charger in its mouth is the mighty T-Rex Zord]

Leo: Lion Galactabeast, arise!

[The Lion Galactabeast charges into the scene]

Nick: [inputs code 1-0-7 into his Mystic Morpher] Mystic Titan Mode!

Mystic Morpher: Galwit Mysto Prifior!

[Nick transforms into the Mystic Phoenix]

Nick: Catastros!

[Catastros enters the scene]

Nick: Centaurus Phoenix Megazord!

[He and Catastros combine to form the Centaurus Phoenix Megazord]

Jayden and Lauren: Mega Mode Power!

[They convert to Mega Mode]

Jayden: Summon BullZord!

[The BullZord charges into the scene; Jayden and Lauren jump into the cockpit]

Jayden: Megazord formation!

[The BullZord converts to Megazord Mode]

Lauren: Bull Megazord, armed for battle!

Mormoid: All of you are a big joke. Even the Spirit Soldiers and Power Rangers working together won't stop us Demonoids.

Shido: Just try us!

Shido and Kurumi: Sephira Voyagers, combine!

[The Gold, White, Blue, Red, Fuchsia, and Violet Sephira Voyagers combine to form the Sephira Robo; the other five voyagers combine to form the Sephira Battle Jet]

Shido: Have at them, guys!

[All machines charge at the four Demonoids and fight them over the next three minutes; afterwards, Buneborg fires three bursts of flames at Leo and the Lion Galactabeast]

Leo: Galactic Fire Power!

[He and the Lion Galactabeast fire massive bursts of flames at Buneborg's flames, pushing them back and hitting Buneborg hard]

Jayden: Bull Disc, power up!

[The Bull Disc is attached to the Bull Megazord's head as it points its cannon at Marbatron]

Lauren: Revolving Laser Blaster!

Jayden and Lauren: Final strike!

[The Bull Disc spins as the Megazord fires blasts from its cannon at Marbatron, hitting him hard]

Nick: Fire Tail! Final strike!

[The Centaurus Phoenix Megazord's tail ignites as it strikes Mechalphas with it repeatedly]

Tyler: Okay, Rexy! Here we go!

[He inserts a Dino Charger into his morpher and spins the cylinder, then jumps into Rexy's mouth]

Tyler: Dino Morpher Blast, final strike!

[Rexy launches Tyler out of his mouth as Tyler fires a T-Rex-shaped blast at Mormoid, hitting her hard; Tyler lands on the ground safely]

Ninjor: Hey! Don't forget about me!

[He enlarges himself]

Mormoid: You pathetic wannabe! [charges at Ninjor] Don't interfere!

Ninjor: [clenches his fists] You're asking for it now! Ninjor Battle Mode, now!

[He converts to Battle Mode]

Mormoid: [stops] What did I say?!

Ninjor: [gathers energy around him and focuses it into a red fireball] Begone, Demonoids!

[He fires his fireball at the four Demonoids, hitting them hard]

Ninjor: They're all yours, Spirit Soldiers!

Shido: Thanks, Ninjor.

All Spirit Soldiers: Interface sequence, activate!

[The Sephira Robo and Sephira Battle Jet combine to form the Sephira Ultra Robo]

[Cut to the cockpit with all 12 Spirit Soldiers]

Shido: Let's end this fast so we can catch up to Tor.

All Spirit Soldiers: Sephira Ultra Spear, full power!

[All Together, Power Rangers is heard in the background]

[Outside, the Sephira Ultra Spear glows; the Sephira Ultra Robo strikes the four Demonoids with it; all but Mormoid explode, leaving only their chips]

Ninjor: [slices each chip in half w/his sword] My turn!

Mormoid: Uh-oh!

[The Sephira Ultra Robo takes to the sky, then dive bombs toward Mormoid]

Spirit Soldiers: Sephira Ultra Spear, Emission Strike!

[The Sephira Ultra Robo impales Mormoid w/its spear, causing particles to spread into Mormoid's body and shatter her chip; the Sephira Ultra Robo releases her]

Mormoid: Damn you, Spirit Soldiers! Damn you, Power Rangers!

[She falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

Spirit Soldiers: Termination complete! Sephira Squadron Spirit Soldiers!

Leo: Come on, guys! Tor needs us!

[All mecha and Ninjor venture forth]

[Back at Morimoto's warehouse, the fight between Tor and Morimoto continues]

Morimoto: I hate you, you damn cur! Why deflower Tomoe?! There are a lot of beautiful women! [growls] I've waited for years. And I've come too close to let you stop me!

Tor: Shut up!

[He strikes Morimoto repeatedly w/his katana]

Tor: You think it's all about you. Well, you're dead wrong. That's why Tomoe hates you. As a matter of fact, every woman in the world hates you now!

Morimoto: Well, once I'm through with you, I'll kill her! She's rejected me enough, and if I can't have her, no one will!

[He strikes Tor w/his sword, but Tor counterstrikes w/his katana]

Tor: Not gonna happen!

Morimoto: This whole world didn't wanna see me succeed in anything. Not in strength, not in power, not even in love. When I heard you and the other four had graduated and joined the Peacekeeping Corps of the Dorn Agency, I had to do something to get them to let me in. I spent weeks in outer space scouring the universe, until about a month ago, when I reached the Desert of Despair. There, using my metal detector, I found and dug up the Necro Changer. When I moved to the states, I met Uncle Harry, who had been extorting money as a fortune teller after he escaped from prison. He lived in an apartment building next door to your warehouse and told me Tomoe had recently moved there. He took me in as his roommate, and he lent me the money I needed, not only to buy slaves, but also to buy the parts needed for the Necro Changer so I could modify it with today's technology so I could surpass the original Necro Soldier.

Tor: In a way, you already have, in terms of evil. He was selfish and greedy, but you-- You're selfish, greedy, perverted, despicable, and general all-around pure evil! Even the real Necro Soldier wouldn't stand for all your sick actions!

Morimoto: SHUT UP!!

[He whips out the Necro Soldier's firearm and fires at Tor, who blocks the bullet w/his shield; Tor empowers his katana again]

Morimoto: [empowers his sword] Necro Slash!

[He swings his sword in an X shape, unleashing a burst of negative energy upon Tor]

Morimoto: BURN IN HELL!!!

[Tor shields himself w/his shield again]

Morimoto: [swings even more bursts of energy upon Tor from his sword] Coward! Coward! Die already!

Tor: Crystal Katana!

[Still shielding himself, he charges at Morimoto w/his fully-empowered sword]

Tor: LAEVATEINN!!!

[He swings his sword and strikes Morimoto hard with it, shattering Morimoto's sword in the process; Morimoto screams, falls to the ground, and a massive explosion is shown; after the smoke clears, Morimoto lies on the ground, unconscious, but still in Necro Soldier form (albeit w/a cracked visor and a hole in it)]

Tor: [retroforms and pants heavily] It's all over. Time to turn yourself in.

[The cops burst in]

Tor: [points at Morimoto] There he is.

Cop: [whips out handcuffs] Good job, Tor.

[He and two fellow officers approach Morimoto; suddenly, Morimoto grabs his firearm and shoots the three cops to the ground, much to the shock of Tor and the other cops]

Morimoto: Fools.

[He gets back on his feet]

Morimoto: You think this is over? My mission to kill Kokonoe will never end. Not until he's dead. And I'll accept nothing less!

[He fires at Tor, barely grazing his right shoulder]

Morimoto: Why is it you get to have four cute chicks by your side, and I can't have one?!

[Suddenly, the other four Exceeds burst in and strike Morimoto one by one w/their Blazes]

Tomoe: Because you're a selfish scumbag!

Miyabi: And Tor is a noble man!

Lilith: You know naught of him!

Julie: We're his family!

Morimoto: Bitches!

[But before he can open fire again, Tor charges at him with a glowing right fist]

Morimoto: He just doesn't know how to call it quits, does he?

Tor: You still haven't seen my finisher, Morimoto! MJOLNIR!!!

[Morimoto screams as he fires at Tor, but Tor narrowly dodges and, with all his might, punches Morimoto's Necro Changer]

Morimoto: NO!!!

[His Necro Changer shatters to pieces; Morimoto's firearm vanishes as he reverts to normal]

Morimoto: You... bastard!

[He falls to the ground; Tomoe checks for a pulse]

Tomoe: He's dead.

Tor: But... how?

[Ninjor (back to normal size), the Red Rangers (Nick back to normal Ranger form), and the retroformed Spirit Soldiers enter]

Tyler: What'd we miss?

Tomoe: Whoa! Red Rangers?!

Miyabi: Where'd they come from?

Jayden: We'll talk about it later.

Tor: Just after Morimoto killed three cops, he tried to shoot me, until the other Exceeds jumped in and stopped him, and I destroyed the Necro Changer with Mjolnir, but somehow, he wound up dead.

Ninjor: It's the curse of the Necro Changer. Just before he died, the Necro Soldier placed a curse on his Necro Changer so that the next wearer remains bound to it eternally in exchange for virtually infinite power. But once it's destroyed, the wearer dies, too. Tor, you've brought an end, not only to the current Necro Soldier, but to the Necro Soldier's entire legacy, as well. [pats Tor on the back] Well done, my friend.

Tor: Thanks. I guess.

[The cops wrap Morimoto's body in a body bag and take it away; everyone watches as the cops leave the area with the captive women; Tor turns to his teammates]

Tor: Ladies, I'd like you to meet some new friends of mine.

[The Red Rangers demorph; they shake hands with the female Exceeds]

Leo: We're all relieved you're okay. Tor was really worried sick.

Tyler: He'd hate to lose you on his birthday.

Julie: We're much too strong to give in to a monster like Morimoto.

Miyabi: And we'd hate to let Tor down.

Lilith: But what's Ninjor doing here?

Ninjor: Oh, it's a long story. But we must act quickly, for even though Morimoto is gone, Eva, Captain Omen, and the remainder of their army are still out there somewhere. We must prepare for their next attack immediately. Now that all five Crystal Exceeds are together, the time has come. Follow me to the roof, Exceeds.

Shido: We'll stand guard down here.

[Cut to the roof; Ninjor stands before the Exceeds]

Ninjor: Tor, present your loved ones with their new gifts.

Tor: [hands the girls each their respective Crystal Coin] These are the Crystal Coins, special Power Coins created by Ninjor himself. They'll give us access to our new enhancement mode and our new Blaze Beasts.

Ninjor: Behold!

[He unleashes energy upon the sky; emerging from the sky are five mechanical animals: Panther (ruby red), eagle (amethyst violet), scorpion (cobalt blue), bear (topaz yellow), and leopard (emerald green)]

Julie: Wow.

Lilith: New machines.

Ninjor: While your Blaze Borgs are still a helpful necessity to your arsenal, these Blaze Beasts are twice as powerful. They are driven by the force of the ninja and your animal spirits, just like your friend R.J. told you. Individually, they're formidable behemoths. However, like always, it is essential that you work together as a team, for to that end, all five Blaze Beasts have the ability to join together as one to form the Primal Blaze King! Tomoe, step forward and raise your Crystal Coin.

[Tomoe does so; her coin glows and bonds to the scorpion]

Ninjor: You shall have command over the fearsome Cobalt Scorpion, with cunning and perception. Miyabi, you shall be in command of the mighty Topaz Bear, which possesses fierceness and strength, like you do.

[Miyabi raises her coin, which glows and bonds to the bear]

Ninjor: Lilith, the swift Emerald Leopard will heed your every call. Together, your stealth and nerves of steel will triumph over anything.

[Lilith raises her coin, which glows and bonds to the leopard]

Ninjor: Julie, I give you the bold Amethyst Eagle. May the grace and agility it possesses shine forth into your own being.

[Julie raises her coin, which glows and bonds to the eagle]

Ninjor: And finally, Tor, observe the brave Ruby Panther. Immerse yourself in its journey for honor and courage.

[Tor raises his coin, which glows and bonds to the panther]

Tor: Thank you, Ninjor. Now, how do we call on them after we've unlocked them?

Ninjor: When the time comes, you'll know.

[Suddenly, he notices the Samca approaching]

Ninjor: What on Earth is that?!

Tomoe: It's the Samca, Eva's personal aircraft. She must've heard about Morimoto's demise and is out for revenge.

Ninjor: Then we must act quickly. Exceeds, form a circle and claim your new Primal Blaze Mode!

Exceeds: [activate their Blaze Phones] Blaze Morph!

[They all get suited up, then form a circle and raise their coins]

Tomoe: I am the scorpion, cunning and perceptive!

Miyabi: I am the bear, strong and fierce!

Lilith: I am the leopard, stealthy and with nerves of steel!

Julie: I am the eagle, graceful and agile!

Tor: I am the panther, courageous and just!

[Their coins get infused into their belt buckles, and they gain their new Primal Blaze Mode armor and enhanced versions of their Blaze weapons, along with Tor's katana]

Tor: All right! It actually worked!

Julie: Yeah! I've never felt anything like this!

Tomoe: I bet this was the Red Rangers' doing.

Miyabi: It's really cool!

Lilith: Eva had better beware.

Ninjor: Now, let's join the others and take out the irritants.

[They head back downstairs]

[Just outside the warehouse, Eva, Captain Omen, Serrator, Sculpin, Singe, and Treacheron emerge from the Samca via tractor beam with an army of Moogers, Stingwingers, Vivix, and Hidiacs]

Eva: Morimoto was a fool, taking the girls for his own selfish needs instead of leaving them to us. Now to finish where he failed. Onward, my army!

[Suddenly, bursting from the warehouse are the gang, led by the Primal Blaze Mode-empowered Crystal Exceeds]

Eva: Who are those guys?!

Omen: Are they...?!

Tor: Primal Blaze of courage! Exceed Ruby!

Julie: Primal Blaze of speed! Exceed Amethyst!

Tomoe: Primal Blaze of knowledge! Exceed Cobalt!

Miyabi: Primal Blaze of strength! Exceed Topaz!

Lilith: Primal Blaze of stealth! Exceed Emerald!

Tor: In the name of Kouryou Academy, justice will be done! Kouryou Squadron...!

All five: Crystal Exceeds, Primal Blaze Mode!

Serrator: No! It's impossible!

Treacheron: A new mode?!

Sculpin: [growls] We'll destroy them anyhow!

Singe: And make them wish Morimoto destroyed them first!

Shido: Not happening. Spirits, ready?!

Spirits: Ready!

[All 12 activate their Spirit Braces]

All 12: Sephira, GO!

[They all get suited up]

Shido: Ace trooper of courage! Spirit Soldier Gold!

Origami: Crown trooper of light! Spirit Soldier White!

Nia: Wisdom trooper of revelation! Spirit Soldier Gray!

Kurumi: Understanding trooper of shadows! Spirit Soldier Black!

Yoshino: Kindness trooper of ice! Spirit Soldier Blue!

Kotori: Severity trooper of fire! Spirit Soldier Red!

Mukuro: Beauty trooper of authority! Spirit Soldier Yellow!

Natsumi: Victory trooper of forgery! Spirit Soldier Green!

Kaguya and Yuzuru: Splendor troopers of wind! Spirit Soldier Orange!

Miku: Foundation trooper of sound! Spirit Soldier Fuchsia!

Tohka: Kingdom trooper of energy! Spirit Soldier Violet!

Shido: Spiritual powers of 12, unite as one! Sephira Squadron...!

All 12: Spirit Soldiers!

[The Power Rangers Dino Charge theme is heard in the background]

Tyler: It's Morphin Time! [activates a Dino Charger] Dino Charger, ready!

[He inserts his Dino Charger into his morpher]

Morpher: Dino Charger, engage!

Tyler: Energize! [spins the cylinder, then fires] Unleash the power!

[He morphs into Dino Charge Red]

[The Power Rangers Samurai theme is heard in the background]

Jayden and Lauren: Samuraizers!

[They activate their Samuraizers and write their fire symbols]

Jayden and Lauren: Go go Samurai!

[They each morph into Samurai Red]

[The Power Rangers Mystic Force theme is heard in the background]

Nick: [inputs code 1-2-3] Magical source, Mystic Force!

[He raises his Mystic Morpher]

Morpher: Galwit Mysto Ranger!

[Nick morphs into Mystic Force Red]

[The Power Rangers Lost Galaxy theme is heard in the background]

Leo: Go galactic!

[He activates his morpher and morphs into Lost Galaxy Red]

Leo: Galaxy Red!

Nick: Fearsome as fire! Red Mystic Ranger!

Jayden and Lauren: Samurai Red, ready!

Tyler: Tyrannosaurus Rex! Power Ranger Red!

Red Rangers: Power Rangers!

Spirit Soldiers: Spirit Soldiers!

Exceeds: Crystal Exceeds!

Ninjor: And Ninjor!

All: UNITE!

[A colorful explosion is shown behind them]

Eva: ATTACK!!!

[She and her army charge at the gang]

Tor: Leave Eva and Captain Omen to us, guys.

Leo: We'll help the Spirit Soldiers against our old enemies.

[The gang charges at their assigned opponents and fights them]

Leo: Ready to break out the big guns?

Tyler: You bet! [activates his T-Rex Super Charge Morpher] T-Rex Super Charge Morpher! [fires it in the air] Activate!

[He assumes T-Rex Super Charge Mode]

Tyler: T-Rex Super Charge, ready!

Jayden: [hands Lauren the Black Box] Ready, Lauren?

Lauren: Always.

[She attaches the Black Box to her Spin Sword whilst Jayden equips the Shark Disc to his sword]

Jayden: [spins the disc] Shark Attack Mode!

[He assumes Shark Attack Mode]

Lauren: Super Samurai Mode!

[She assumes Super Samurai Mode]

Nick: [inputs code 1-2-0] Legendary source, Mystic Force!

[He assumes Legend Mode]

Nick: Element of fire! Red Legend Warrior!

Leo: Lights of Orion, activate!

[The Lights of Orion appear before him and empower him with extra armor]

Shido: Wait, I thought the Lights of Orion only activate when all five Lost Galaxy Rangers are together.

Leo: Not anymore. They can activate whenever we want now, even if we're not all together. Now, let's go!

[Ninjor, the Red Rangers, and the Spirit Soldiers fight the foot soldiers]

Tyler: I don't know how you Vivix got to this dimension, but it doesn't matter! I'll take you all out just the same! T-Rex Super Charge Blast!

[He fires blasts from his Super Charge Blaster at the Vivix, hitting them]

Origami, Kurumi, and Nia: [fire blasts at the Vivix from their weapons] FIRE!

[The Vivix take the blasts]

Kotori: [strikes down seven Moogers w/her blazing Spirit Lance] Say hi to Master Xandred for us!

Yoshino: [strikes down seven more w/her axe] And don't come back!

Lauren: [strikes Mooger after Mooger w/her sword] I'm always prepared for a Nighlok attack, even with Xandred gone!

[She attaches the Lion Disc to the Black Box and spins it; her sword ignites]

Lauren: Super Blazing Strike!

[She strikes half of the Mooger army w/her sword, destroying them]

Jayden: Shark Sword!

[He strikes the other half of the army w/his surging Shark Sword]

Tohka: [strikes seven of the Moogers w/her saber] Shark Sword? That looks more like a salamander or a dinosaur.

Jayden: Salamanders and dinosaurs don't have fins, you know.

Tohka: Just thought I'd mention it.

Miku: [fires ultrasonic waves from her shamisen at a dozen Hidiacs] What's the matter, Hidiacs? Can't face the music?!

Kaguya and Yuzuru: [fire arrows at the same targets] Too bad, so sad!

[The targeted Hidiacs take the blasts]

Nick: [unleashes a flaming spell upon the same targets] Fire Storm!

[The targeted Hidiacs take the blasts and melt]

[10 Stingwingers charge at Leo, but Mukuro intercepts w/her halberd]

Mukuro: Thou shalt not harm a brave warrior such as Leo! [strikes all 10 Stingwingers w/her halberd] Shifuru Shred!

Natsumi: [jumps in and strikes the same 10 w/her cutlass] Emerald Slash!

Mukuro: Leo, husband, we'll take it from here!

Natsumi: Go get the other four!

Leo: Thanks, ladies!

Shido: You got it!

[The duo charges at Treacheron, Singe, Sculpin, and Serrator]

Treacheron: So we meet again, Red Ranger.

Leo: Power-Up Claw!

[He strikes Treacheron w/his claw]

Treacheron: You got lucky the last time, but seeing how old you've become, I'd say you're getting a bit rusty.

Leo: I guess you never heard the phrase: You're only as old as you feel.

Treacheron: To the end!

[He and Leo get into a fight]

Shido: Now for you three.

[He punches Singe, Sculpin, and Serrator w/his Spirit Knuckles]

Sculpin: [strikes Shido w/his trident] You'll regret that move, Spirit Soldier!

Singe: [strikes Shido w/his flaming sword] Suffer!

[Shido fires blasts from his Spirit Pistol at the two]

Serrator: Leave this one to me, boys.

[He whips out his staff]

Shido: Two can play at that game. Sephira Spear!

[His Sephira Spear appears; he and Serrator fight w/their weapons]

Serrator: Fancy toy, kid, but you can't stop the Nighlok King.

Shido: Master Xandred was far more powerful than you, yet the Rangers killed him just the same.

Serrator: Silence! At least he never thought of a plan like my ambition to split Earth in two and flood it with Sanzu River water.

Shido: Because he knew it wasn't foolproof.

Serrator: Nothing is!

[He strikes Shido w/his staff]

Serrator: That plan only failed because of that fool Deker, who only cared about his sword.

Shido: Wrong. That was all on you, because you made the grave mistake of thinking Deker hated humanity like you.

[Serrator zaps him with lightning from his claws]

Serrator: I spent over 200 years of preparing for the big event! And Deker ruined it! I won't let a wannabe like you get in my way of starting over again!

[Shido strikes Serrator w/his spear, and the fight continues]

Jayden: The kid's sure got guts goin' up against the Nighlok King.

Ninjor: [charges at Singe and Sculpin] Now for you two!

[He strikes the two w/his sword; Tyler and Nick jump in and kick their respective enemies to the ground]

[Back at the fight with the Crystal Exceeds, the Exceeds strike Eva and Omen w/their empowered Blazes]

Eva: Even with all your power combined, I'm the most powerful Exceed ever!

Tor: All your bitching and whining will get you nowhere!

[He strikes Eva on the right shoulder w/his katana]

Omen: [tries to intercept Julie's slashes w/his cutlass] You're persistent, Sigtuna. That's not gonna give you any edge over me in this battle.

Julie: Don't be so sure of that, Omen! [jumps up and soars down toward Omen w/her arms spread wide] Eagle Crash!

[She strikes Omen w/her swords]

Lilith: [fires five bullets at Omen] Leopard Shot!

[The five bullets take the form of a leopard and strike Omen hard]

Miyabi: Bear Lunge!

[She savagely strikes Eva w/her lance and claw as if she were a bear]

Tomoe: Scorpion Strike!

[She swings the sickle end of her kusarigama and tosses it in the form of a scorpion; the sickle strikes Eva like it was a scorpion's stinger]

Tor: [as his katana and shield glow] Now for my finisher! Panther Frenzy!

[He charges at Eva like a panther and strikes her w/his weapons]

Eva: This is not the end of it!

Tor: Oh, we've only gotten started. Girls!

[He and his fellow Exceeds clink their weapons together; their armor glows]

Exceeds: Primal Charge!

[They unleash a burst of energy in the shape of their animal spirits, which strikes Eva and Omen hard; both scream, fall to the ground, and a massive explosion is shown]

[After the smoke clears, Eva and Omen get back on their feet and retreat to the Samca]

Eva: Like I said, this isn't the end! We'll be back!

[The Samca flies away]

[The Exceeds revert to default Crystal Exceeds]

Tor: Well, good to know the first test of our new mode was a success.

Julie: Yeah.

Tomoe: It's time we joined the others in their battle.

[Suddenly, their Blaze Phones chime; they notice a notification: "Ranger App Update: Enhancement modes now accessible"]

Miyabi: The Ranger app's been updated?

Lilith: [opens the Ranger app] They've added the enhancement modes!

Tor: What say we give 'em a try?

Julie: Yeah. I'm in.

[They each touch the MMPR button on the Ranger app]

Exceeds: Power Ranger Mode: Mighty Morphin! It's Morphin Time!

[They morph into the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers]

Exceeds: Metallic Armor, power up!

[They get equipped with the Metallic Armor]

Tor: Let's do it!

[They charge at the foot soldiers at lightning speed and strike them hard with punches and kicks all around]

Tomoe: A mix of sparkling spandex and heavy hits-- Never fails to take out the enemy.

Tor: Let's take 'em all out! Power Weapons, combine!

[They whip out their Power Weapons]

Lilith: Power Axe!

Julie: Power Bow!

Miyabi: Power Daggers!

Tomoe: Power Lance!

[They combine their weapons]

Tor: Power Sword!

[He jumps up and attaches the Power Sword to the rest of the combined weapons to form the Power Blaster, then joins his team]

Ranger-Exceeds: Power Blaster! FIRE!

[The Power Blaster fires a blast at the foot soldiers, destroying half of them]

[The Ranger-Exceeds then each touch the Megaforce button on the app, then the enhancement mode button]

Exceeds: Megaforce Ultra Mode, activate!

[They morph into the Power Rangers Megaforce and convert to Ultra Mode]

Tor: Storm power! Ultra Megaforce Red!

Julie: Wind power! Ultra Megaforce Pink!

Lilith: Rock power! Ultra Megaforce Black!

Miyabi: Jungle power! Ultra Megaforce Yellow!

Tomoe: Wave power! Ultra Megaforce Blue!

All five: Earth's defenders, never surrender! Megaforce Ultra Mode!

Tyler: All right! The new update we added to the Ranger app worked!

Ninjor: Go for it, Exceeds!

Exceeds: Ultra Swords!

[They strike the foot soldiers repeatedly one by one w/their Ultra Swords, then with their armor's respective energies]

Tor: Ultra Zord powers, unite!

All five: Ultra Power, Dynamic Strike!

[They join their Ultra Swords together and fire a massive energy blast at the remaining foot soldiers, destroying them all]

Tor: Now for Serrator's gang.

[The Ranger-Exceeds whip out their Legendary Morphers and Ranger Keys]

Exceeds: Super Mega Mode!

[They insert their keys into the morphers and convert to Super Megaforce Mode]

Tor: Super Megaforce Red!

Tomoe: Super Megaforce Blue!

Miyabi: Super Megaforce Yellow!

Lilith: Super Megaforce Green!

Julie: Super Megaforce Pink!

All five: Earth's defenders, never surrender!

Sculpin: You mean Super Mega Lame!

Singe: Those are just cheap pirate suits!

[The Ranger-Exceeds whip out their Super Mega Blasters]

Tor: Cheap, are they?

Exceeds: FIRE!

[They fire blasts from their blasters at the two villains, hitting them]

Tor: One by one, ladies!

[The Ranger-Exceeds whip out their Super Mega Sabers and insert their respective keys into them; they each strike Sculpin and Singe with their respective swords]

Exceeds: [swing their swords] Super Mega Saber Blast!

[Their swords fire a massive energy blade at Singe and Sculpin, hitting them]

Tomoe: Now what's wrong with Super Mega Mode?

Sculpin: [growls] Outclassed by cheap imitations!

Singe: How could we be so pathetic?!

[Nick and Tyler tap their respective shoulders; the villains turn around to notice them]

Nick: Hey, remember us?

Sculpin and Singe: Rangers!

Nick: Fire Heart!

[Fire Heart flies into the scene and combines with Nick's armor]

Nick: Red Dragon Fire Ranger!

Sculpin: The only reason I was destroyed before was because of that traitor Itassis. No Ranger could ever beat me!

Nick: Well, I'm gonna change that!

[He strikes Sculpin repeatedly w/his club weapons; Sculpin fires an energy blast from his trident, but Nick takes to the sky and dodges]

Nick: Full power!

[He empowers his clubs and tosses them at Sculpin like boomerangs; Sculpin screams as he gets struck repeatedly by the clubs; Nick catches the clubs]

Nick: Checkmate!

[Sculpin falls to the ground, and a massive explosion is shown; Nick reverts to Legend Mode]

Tyler: You're next, Singe! [kicks Singe] T-Rex Super Charge kick!

[Singe fires a blast from his firearm at Tyler, but Tyler is not even fazed]

Singe: Impossible!

Tyler: [combines his T-Rex Super Charge Morpher with his Dino Charge Morpher] Weapons, combine! It's lights out for you, Singe, for good! T-Rex Super Charge Morph Blaster, FINAL STRIKE!

[He pulls the trigger, firing a massive T-Rex blast at Singe, hitting him hard]

Singe: Lord Arcanon, forgive me!

[He falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

Tyler: Monster extinct!

[Leo's fight with Treacheron continues]

Leo: [charges at Treacheron] Power-Up Mode!

[He converts to a glowing orb of flames, which strikes Treacheron hard]

Leo: Galaxy Quasar Launcher!

[His Galaxy Quasar Launcher appears]

Treacheron: [charges at Leo w/his sword] I will defeat you!

Leo: So you think, Treacheron. FIRE!

[His launcher fires a blast at Treacheron, hitting him hard]

Leo: [assembles two halves of the galactic key] Red Armored Power Ranger!

[He gains his Battlizer armor]

Leo: [activates his laser] Laser, lock on! Exceeds, ready?!

Exceeds: Ready! Super Mega Cannon!

[The Super Mega Cannon appears; each Ranger-Exceed inserts their respective Ranger Key into the cylinders; Tor inserts his key into the back cylinder]

Tor: Samurai Rangers, ready?!

Jayden and Lauren: [combine Lauren's Black Box-attached Spin Sword with the Bullzooka] Ready! Super Bullzooka!

Leo: Triangulate positions!

[He, the Ranger-Exceeds, and the Red Samurai Rangers triangulate positions around Treacheron]

Treacheron: Give me all you've got!

Tor: You asked for it!

All five Exceeds: Super Mega Blast!

All eight: FIRE!!!

[They fire their weapons at maximum power at Treacheron, hitting him hard; Treacheron drops his broken sword and kneels to the ground; the Ranger-Exceeds revert to the Crystal Exceeds]

Treacheron: Why must I be destined to fail my superiors? Why?! [growls; grabs the bottom half of his sword] Trakeena framed me nearly 20 years ago, just to please her father. In doing so, she not only caused my previous demise, but she became an absolute monster and even betrayed her other two generals. Granted, one of them deserved to die. The other-- He was just as noble as I was. He told me everything in the afterlife.

Leo: Even so, you were still in the wrong when you tried to destroy the original Magna Defender and take the Lights of Orion for yourself.

Treacheron: And now that you possess the lights, the only thing I can do is destroy you along with them. If I can't have the lights, no one can!

[He charges at Leo; suddenly, Tohka intercepts with her Spirit Saber]

Leo: Tohka!

Treacheron: This is a battle between me and the Red Ranger, Spirit Soldier Violet! Don't interfere!

Tohka: I understand your feelings of rejection, Treacheron. When I first arrived on Earth, I was uncontrollably destructive. And I always felt like the world rejected me. But Shido was the first to ever accept me, and I'll always love him for it. Even so, like it or not, Leo's right. And your blatant attempt on his life will be your downfall.

[She fires a blast from her pistol at Treacheron, pushing him back]

Treacheron: Foolish girl. [charges at Tohka] Get out of my way!

Tohka: You leave me no choice. [as her saber glows] Spirit Saber, Sephira Slash!

[She strikes Treacheron hard w/her sword]

Treacheron: [groans] Scorpius,... I have failed you... once again.

[He falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

Tohka: Farewell, Treacheron.

Leo: [reverts to Orion-armored mode] Tohka, thank you.

[He and Tohka shake hands]

Tohka: No problem.

[Shido is heard screaming in pain]

Tohka: [gasps] Shido!

[She rushes to the scene of Shido's battle with Serrator; Serrator has his claws wrapped securely around Shido's limbs and neck as he unleashes multiple energy blasts upon him]

Serrator: [laughs] Even with all your might, you can't destroy the Nighlok King!

Shido: Screw you, Serrator!

Tohka: Girls, we gotta help him!

[The other female Spirit Soldiers join her]

Origami: Everyone, lock your pistols on to Serrator!

[All 11 point their pistols at Serrator and lock on]

All 11: FIRE!

[They fire at Serrator]

Serrator: [reflects the blasts back] Back off, Spirit Soldiers!

[The 11 Spirit Soldiers get struck by their own blast]

Serrator: Not even your girlfriends can save you now.

Ninjor: But we can!

[He, the Red Rangers, and the Exceeds charge at Serrator]

Serrator: Begone!

[He fires energy balls at the gang, hitting them; they hit the ground]

Serrator: Now watch and weep as I eliminate Spirit Soldier Gold by tearing him limb from limb!

[He laughs maniacally and is about to unleash a massive burst of energy at Shido, when...]

Mana: BROTHER!!!

Serrator: Who said that?!

[Up in the sky is Mana Takamiya in her Combat Realizer Unit Vánagandr; she dives toward Serrator and slices his claws with her laser sword, forcing Serrator to release Shido]

Shido: Mana!

Kotori: What's she doing here?!

[Mana lands on the ground in front of Serrator]

Serrator: How dare you, child! I had him right where I wanted him!

Mana: Stay the hell away from my big brother, you big bully! He's the only member of my natural family I have left, and I won't let a sick Nighlok like you take him away from me!

Serrator: Empty words coming from a DEM traitor. Oh, well. I might as well do Mr. Westcott a little favor and destroy you first!

[He unleashes his severed claws at Mana, but they can't reach; Mana strikes back w/the mechanical jaw on her left arm, then fights him rigorously]

Shido: [gets back on his feet and grabs his spear] It's sisters like you that make your big brother proud, Mana. Thank you.

Kotori: While she keeps Serrator busy, I wanna show Kurumi a new weapon combo.

[She shows Kurumi a drawing of a combination of the Spirit Musket, Slinger, Halberd, Broomstick, and Crossbows:
The stocks of the crossbows are attached to either side of the musket
The broomstick is attached to the top of the musket and the halberd on the bottom (with the grips of each pointing forward like cannons)
The slinger is attached to the muzzle of the musket]

Kurumi: What do you call this?

Kotori: The Sephira Buster. It's a combination of the Spirit Musket, Slinger, Halberd, Broomstick, and Crossbows.

Natsumi: In that case, Spirit Cutlass, revert to Broomstick Mode!

[Her cutlass reverts to a broomstick]

Kotori: We haven't run any tests yet, but seeing as how the Sephira Bazooka never failed us, this one shouldn't, either.

Kurumi: Thanks, Kotori. Ladies!

[She, Natsumi, Nia, Mukuro, and the twins combine their weapons to form the Sephira Buster]

Kurumi: Sephira Buster! Wow, what a cool contraption!

Kaguya: Couldn't come at a better time.

Yuzuru: Agreed. Interesting combo.

Kurumi: We just need to wait for the right time to fire.

Kotori: In the meantime, Shido, toss me your Spirit Knuckles!

[Shido tosses his Spirit Knuckles to Kotori; she, Tohka, Origami, Miku, and Yoshino combine them with their own weapons to from the Sephira Bazooka]

Tohka: Sephira Bazooka!

Kotori: Rangers?!

[The Samurai Red Rangers arm the Super Bullzooka; Leo arms his Galaxy Quasar Launcher; Tyler arms his T-Rex Super Charge Morph Blaster; Nick charges his Mystic Lion Staff]

Red Rangers: Ready!

Ninjor: [as his sword glows] As am I!

Exceeds: Crystal Cannon!

[The Crystal Cannon appears; the Exceeds combine it with their Blazes]

Shido: Wait until he's weakened before opening fire.

[Mana continues landing blows against Serrator, who counterattacks each time, but Mana blocks every move]

Serrator: If your brother couldn't beat me, why should a mere child like you be any different?!

Mana: You only got lucky against him.

[She flips Serrator on his back]

Serrator: [gets back on his feet] I'll make you regret it, Mana, if it's the last thing I do!

[He kicks his ball toward Mana, who catches it]

Serrator: Hey! Illegal use of hands!

[Mana tosses the ball up in the air; she then bats it toward Serrator w/her laser sword, hitting him hard]

Mana: Since when do Nighlok play by the rules?

Serrator: That does it! [charges at Mana with his staff on hand] You're mine now!

Mana: You asked for it.

[She charges at Serrator; both strike each other w/their weapons]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[Mana reverts to civilian form]

Mana: That's about all I can do now, big brother. The rest is up to you.

Serrator: [laughs] Must be a real bummer for you, Mana, even though you, as a mere child, had the nerve to stand up against me. [charges at Mana with his staff] Time for you to die!

Shido: [jumps in front of Serrator just a few inches from Mana] Get the hell away from my sister!

[He stabs Serrator through the chest w/his spear, stopping him in his tracks]

Serrator: Curse you, Spirit Soldier Gold!

[Shido pulls his spear back]

Shido: [steps back] NOW!

Tor: It's time!

Exceeds, Spirit Soldiers, Rangers, and Ninjor: FIRE!!!

[They all fire their weapons at Serrator simultaneously, hitting him hard]

Tor: Time to go all-red, girls!

Exceeds: Red Ranger Enhancement Mode!

[They each touch a different button on the Ranger app and morph into a different Red Ranger w/an enhancement mode]

Tor: Spirit of the tiger! Full fury! Jungle Master Red Ranger!

Julie: SWAT Mode Red!

Tomoe: Red Triassic Ranger!

Miyabi: Defender Vest!

Lilith: Armor X!

Tor: Lilith, lead the way!

Lilith: Right away, love! Spiral attack!

[She spins like a drill and strikes Serrator]

Miyabi: [fires a blast from the Drill Blaster] Drill Blaster!

[Serrator takes the blast and turns into stone]

Tomoe: [strikes Serrator w/the Sword of Triumph] Sword of Triumph!

Julie: [fires a blast from her Delta Enforcer] Delta Enforcer!

[Serrator takes the blast]

Tor: Tiger Strike!

[He strikes Serrator with all his might; Serrator breaks free from the stone confinement; the Ranger-Exceeds revert to the Crystal Exceeds]

Serrator: Fools! You think you can win with someone else's powers?!

Tor: [whips out his katana] And this!

[He jumps up and raises his glowing katana]

Tor: Crystal Katana, Laevateinn!

[He bisects Serrator w/his katana]

Serrator: You haven't seen the last of Serrator!

[He engulfs in a massive explosion]

Shido: [walks up to his sister] Mana, are you all right?

Mana: I'm fine.

Leo: How did her unit disappear all of a sudden?

Origami: Having her lifespan restored came with a price. Even though she can still use a CR-unit, she can only maintain it for a mere minute a day.

Shido: [pats Mana on the head] You were great, sis. You deserve some rest when we get back.

Mana: [hugs her brother gently] Thanks, big brother.

Last edited by TVLubber (11/24/2021 8:55 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

11/14/2018 12:10 am  #2

Re: Side-Pic 293: Red Rage Pt. 2

[Suddenly, a giant-sized Serrator emerges from the smoke]

Serrator: I told you you haven't seen the last of me!

Tor: How did he resurrect all of a sudden?!

Jayden: It's the Nighlok way. Once one is destroyed, they revive as a giant. Serrator's no exception.

Tor: You guys stand by. We'll take him on in our new Blaze Beasts.

Ninjor: Roger that, Tor. Just remember to look within yourselves. Good luck.

Tor: Crystal Coins!

[He and his fellow Exceeds whip out their Crystal Coins]

Exceeds: Ready! Summon Blaze Beasts!

[The Blaze Beasts charge into the scene and let out battle cries]

Serrator: Where did those creatures come from?!

[The Exceeds each jump into their respective Blaze Beast's cockpit]

Tor: Ruby Panther, ready!

[The panther growls]

Julie: Amethyst Eagle, ready!

[The eagle screeches]

Tomoe: Cobalt Scorpion, ready!

[The scorpion hisses]

Miyabi: Topaz Bear, ready!

[The bear roars]

Lilith: Emerald Leopard, ready!

[The leopard snarls]

[The Ruby Panther lunges at Serrator and claws him rapidly; the Amethyst Eagle fires lasers from its wing tips at Serrator, hitting him; the Cobalt Scorpion strikes Serrator repeatedly w/its pincers; the Topaz Bear pounds the ground in front of Serrator w/its fist, causing the ground beneath Serrator to vibrate and make him lose his balance; Serrator hits the ground; Serrator repeatedly fires lightning at the Emerald Leopard, who zips from one position to another to dodge each blast, then fires green lasers from its eyes and tail tip at Serrator, hitting him]

Serrator: [gets back on his feet] You've got guts, Exceeds. But you're up against the Nighlok King! Remember?! Papyrox!

[He unleashes an army of 10 Papyrox]

Serrator: I should've thought of this from the start. Attack them!

[The Papyrox charge at the Blaze Beasts, when suddenly, the Rangers' Zords and the Lion Galactabeast from earlier burst into the scene and intercept]

[Cut to the Bull Megazord's cockpit w/the Mega Mode-powered Jayden and Lauren]

Jayden: Leave the Papyrox to us, Exceeds.

Lauren: Serrator's in your hands now.

[Cut back outside]

Nick: [as the Centaurus Phoenix Megazord] He won't stand a chance against you guys.

[Cut to the ground with the other two Red Rangers]

Leo: Tyler, you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?

Tyler: You bet. Rexy, call in the cavalry!

[Rexy roars, and emerging are the Stego and Tricera Zords]

Leo: Lion Galactabeast, you, too!

[The Lion Galactabeast roars, and emerging are the other four Galactabeasts: Condor, Gorilla, Wolf, and Wildcat; Leo jumps on top of the lion's head and raises his Transdagger]

Leo: Zord transform, now!

[The Galactabeasts convert to Zord mode and combine to form the Galaxy Megazord]

[Cut to the Galaxy Megazord's cockpit w/Leo]

Leo: Galaxy Megazord, ready!

Voice: Zords, combine!

[Rexy combines with the Stego and Tricera Zords to from the Dino Charge Megazord]

Voice: Dino Charge Megazord, ready!

[Cut to the cockpit; Tyler converts to Dino Super Drive Mode]

Tyler: Dino Super Drive, activate!

[Cut back outside]

Ninjor: [enlarges himself and converts to Battle Mode] Ninjor Battle Mode! All right, Rangers! Let's do this!

[He and the Megazords charge at the Papyrox and fight them]

Tor: Thanks, Rangers. Ninjor. All right, girls. Let's bring 'em together!

Female Exceeds: We're ready, Tor!

All five: Blaze Beasts, combine!

[The five Blaze Beasts combine to form the Primal Blaze King:
The Ruby Panther forms the head, torso, and shoulders
The Topaz Bear forms the right leg
The Emerald Leopard forms the left leg
The Cobalt Scorpion forms the arms
The Amethyst Eagle forms the waist and back (w/its wings retracted)]

[Cut to the cockpit w/all five Exceeds; they insert their Blaze Phones into the controls]

Exceeds: Primal Blaze King, ready!

Tor: Okay, team! Let's take him out!

[Outside, the Primal Blaze King charges at Serrator and fights him rigorously]

Serrator: Your new contraption doesn't scare me!

[The Primal Blaze King strikes Serrator w/its arm-mounted scorpion pincers]

Tomoe: Nothing like a pair of Primal Pincers to get our point across.

Serrator: I must admit, you're a lot more than I anticipated. I should never have trusted that fool Captain Omen when he told me about you. Nevertheless, you're a threat to my kind, and I will not let you get in my way of redemption!

[Back at the battle against the Papyrox, the Megazords and Ninjor nearly have the Papyrox defeated]

Ninjor: [gathers energy around him and focuses it into a red fireball] This is where it ends, Papyrox! So long!

[He fires his fireball at the Papyrox, hitting them hard]

Tyler: [swings his Dino Super Drive Saber] Stego Saber! Final slash!

[The Dino Charge Megazord strikes the Papyrox w/the Stego Saber]

Lauren: Revolving Laser Blaster!

Jayden and Lauren: Final strike!

[The Bull Disc spins as the Megazord fires blasts from its cannon at the Papyrox, hitting them hard]

Nick: Fire Tail! Final strike!

[The Centaurus Phoenix Megazord's tail ignites as it strikes the Papyrox with it repeatedly]

Leo: Galaxy Megazord, Power-Up Mode!

[By the power of the Lights of Orion, the Galaxy Megazord converts to Power-Up Mode]

Leo: Galaxy Megazord Saber, final attack!

[The Galaxy Megazord strikes the Papyrox w/its empowered saber; the Papyrox electrify and engulf in explosions]

Leo: Okay, Exceeds! Finish the job!

[Cut to the Primal Blaze King's cockpit]

Tor: Thanks, Leo! Ladies, let's see if Zord powers will work with this new mecha.

Julie: Let's test out Samurai mode.

[She touches the Samurai button on the Ranger app of her phone; outside, the SharkZord appears and strikes Serrator repeatedly]

Serrator: The SharkZord!

Tomoe: SharkZord? Looks more like a T-Rex.

Tor: Not with the fin, it doesn't. But looks don't matter. SharkZord, transform!

[The SharkZord takes on sword form; the Primal Blaze King grabs it]

Exceeds: SharkZord Slash!

[The Primal Blaze King strikes Serrator w/the SharkZord sword; the SharkZord then exits the scene]

[Cut back to the cockpit]

Lilith: Mind if I add in a little Lost Galaxy power?

[She touches the Lost Galaxy button on the Ranger app of her phone; outside, the Condor Galactazord's detaches from the Galaxy Megazord's back and is presented to the Primal Blaze King in missile mode]

Exceeds: Condor Galactazord Missile Mode!

[The Condor fires a missile blast at Serrator, hitting him; the Condor then reattaches to the Galaxy Megazord]

Leo: Good thing the Condor was here with us.

Tomoe: [touches the Dino Charge button] Now for Dino Charge!

[Outside, the Para Zord and Raptor Zord appear from a portal]

Tyler: All right! The Para and Raptor Zords!

[The arms detach from the Primal Blaze King, and the Para and Raptor Zords attaches to their places]

Exceeds: Primal Blaze King, Para-Raptor Formation!

Serrator: [kicks his ball toward the Primal Blaze King] Take this!

Tomoe: Fireball Finish!

[The Primal Blaze King vaporizes the ball w/Fireball Finish]

Serrator: No! Do you have any idea how expensive those things are, even for a Nighlok?!

[The Para and Raptor Zords detach from the Primal Blaze King, whilst the Cobalt Scorpion arms reattach]

Miyabi: Send us a bill. [touches the Mystic Force app] Let's see what Mystic Force gives us.

[Outside, the Titan Megazord's Titan Saber appears in the Primal Blaze King's hands]

Exceeds: Titan Saber! Ancient Power, Mystic Spell Seal!

[The Primal Blaze King spins the Titan Saber in a circle, creating the Mystic Spell Seal; the Primal Blaze King then slashes Serrator right through the seal; the saber then vanishes]

Tor: Just one more blow should finish him. Let's see what kinda Blaze this new baby can come up with.

All five: Exceed Souls, unite!

[All five unite their souls; outside, a katana manifests from the combined souls; the Primal Blaze King grabs it]

Exceeds: Primal Katana!

[The Primal Blaze King charges at Serrator]

Serrator: [whips out his staff] Oh, no, you don't!

Exceeds: Primal Slash! FINAL ATTACK!!

[Serrator tries to shield himself w/his staff, but the Primal Blaze King bisects Serrator w/the Primal Katana; Serrator screams and drops his broken staff]

Serrator: Not again!

[He splits in half and engulfs in a massive explosion]

Exceeds: Exceeds together, Exceeds forever!

[Cut to the Bull Megazord's cockpit]

Lauren: Red Rangers,...

Jayden: Victory is ours.

[Everyone jumps out of the cockpits; Ninjor reverts to normal size and form; they all rejoin the Spirit Soldiers and Mana]

Tor: Red Rangers, thanks a bunch.

[He and Leo shake hands]

Leo: Our pleasure.

[Back at the Samca, Eva, Omen, and Harry receive a transmission from Westcott]

Eva: Enemy death toll: 0. Five associates dead. And there's nothing left of Morimoto's Necro Changer to salvage.

Westcott: Like you said, Morimoto was a fool. His perverted attempts to make the female Exceeds his sex slaves were what ruined your plan in the first place. But you still failed to eliminate the Crystal Exceeds and the Red Rangers. You were much better solo, Eva. Your remaining subordinates must be punished severely. As for you, one more failure, and it will be the last time.

Eva: Understood.

[The transmission ends]

Eva: [points her cutlass at Omen and Harry] Well, team, it's the end of the line. Which one of you wants to die first?

Omen: Lady Eva, we did all we could.

Eva: Omen, you were supposed to guard the Exceeds' Blaze Phones, and you let the Rangers swipe them. The Exceeds could never have gotten those new powers if it weren't for your lack of common sense!

Omen: As if I could keep up with their speed!

Eva: Silence!

[She raises her cutlass, but Omen intercepts with his own, and they get into a fight]

Omen: Traitor! I trusted you!

Eva: There's only enough room on this ship for one warrior, and I intend to stay!

[She strikes Omen w/her cutlass, who counterstrikes with his own]

Omen: [hits the transport button] Harry, come!

[He and Harry transport out of the ship just as Omen blasts the button to smithereens w/his pistol]

Computer: Warning. Transportation obsolete.

Eva: [growls] Traitors! Well, no sense going after them now. Let ACME catch them, if they can. My plans for revenge don't need them, anyway. As long as I have this Blaze, no one can stop me. Plus, who needs the Exceeds' Blaze Phones when I can make one of my own?

[She takes one of the old smartphones Omen acquired in part 1]

Eva: All the data I've collected in this battle should help me tap into the Morphing Grid.

[She walks into Omen's living quarters and sees a bag]

Eva: [snickers; grabs the bag] Dummy left all his possessions behind.

[She looks into the bag and sees dozens of obsidian crystals]

Eva: [snickers] Exactly what I need.

[132 Madison Street, 3:01am]

[The gang (all back to normal) is gathered with Tsukimi and Sarah for the party and eating cake]

Lauren: I really appreciate you inviting us to spend the rest of your birthday party with you, Tor.

Jayden: It's a shame Morimoto almost ruined it.

Tyler: This cake is delicious.

Nick: Who made it?

Lilith: I did, with a little help from Sarah here.

Sarah: Milady had been taken up baking ever since she and Master Tor became lovers.

Leo: I'm quite impressed.

Tohka: Hey, Tor, did you ever open your gifts?

Tor: Just one. The katana Miss Tsukimi gave me. It really did wonders against Morimoto.

Tsukimi: I'm glad it did. But I'm even more glad that all five of you made it back in one piece.

Julie: But Eva and Captain Omen are still out there somewhere. And now that Harry's apartment has been raided, he's sure to move out.

Tyler: Oh, you'll get them. They know you botched their plans, and they'll stop at nothing to get back at you.

Ninjor: But you'll catch 'em in the end. I know you will.

Miyabi: Catching Omen shouldn't be a problem, but Eva's got a Blaze, and destroying it alone will only knock her out for 24 hours. Restraining her could be impossible.

Tomoe: And knowing her, she's probably found ways to make her Lukifer irremovable.

Tor: That's why we have no choice but to kill her.

Jayden: Even though it goes against everything Mentor Ji taught me and Lauren, I have to agree, considering how much of a bitch she's been since childhood.

Lauren: Jayden, watch the language.

Tomoe: Well, that aside, I think now's as good a time as any for Tor to open his gifts. [hands Tor one of the gifts from the table] This one's from me.

Tor: [unwraps the gift] Boy, this oughta be fun.

[Tomoe's gift is a new tennis set]

Tor: Whoa...

Tomoe: Ever since Alvin taught Tor how to play tennis, he'd been dying for his own rackets.

Tor: Now I know I can whup his tush next time we play. [embraces Tomoe] Thank you, Tomoe.

Tomoe: You're welcome. Happy birthday.

[Miyabi hands Tor another gift]

Miyabi: I hope you like this one.

[Tor unwraps the gift: A new watch]

Tor: Cool watch.

Miyabi: Look at the back.

[Tor looks at the back of the watch to find "To my brave sweetheart" in Japanese characters engraved]

Tor: "To my brave sweetheart."

[He and Miyabi embrace]

Tor: Thank you, Miyabi. That was beautiful.

Miyabi: You're welcome.

[Lilith hands Tor her gift]

Lilith: Here you are, dear.

Tor: [unwraps the gift] What could be better than that cake?

[Lilith's gift is a travel mug w/a tea infuser with an inscription: "#1 true husband"]

Lilith: It's perfect for your apple tea on the go. And look at the inscription.

Tor: "#1 true husband".

[He and Lilith embrace]

Tor: Thank you so much, Lilith.

[Lilith kisses him on the cheek]

Julie: [hands Tor her gift] Here you go, Tor.

[Tor unwraps the gift: A small box containing a men's 14K gold ring with a ruby; he puts it on his finger]

Julie: My papa had a ring like that before he died.

Tor: Oh, Julie. Thank you.

[He and Julie embrace]

Tor: All four of you girls, I couldn't ask for better gifts, or better lovers.

Tomoe: [hands Tor two envelopes] There's still a few more. These cards are from Torasaki and Tatsu.

[Tor opens both cards; each contains a different recent photo of Torasaki and Tatsu]

Tor: [reads from one card] "To a wild and crazy old pal. I miss you, man. Hope you and your lovers are having a good time in New York. Happy birthday, Tor. Tora." [reads from the other] "You lucky dog, you. Your first birthday in America, with four babes by your side. Take care. Happy birthday. Tatsu."

Shido: [hands Tor an envelope] And here's one from me, Mana, and the other Spirit Soldiers. We all chipped in.

[Tor opens the envelope and extracts a birthday card; he opens it; inside is a $300 prepaid gift card]

Tor: [reads from the card] "To the bravest Exceed we've ever known. We're glad to have you as a friend. Happy birthday, Tor." Thanks, Shido. You and the others.

[He and Shido shake hands]

Shido: It's our pleasure.

Leo: Sorry we Red Rangers didn't get you anything, Tor.

Tor: Aw, you didn't have to. Meeting you guys is already a gift. And it's only a matter of time before I meet more of you. Plus, Ninjor already gave me his gift: The Crystal Coins, Primal Blaze Mode, and the Blaze Beasts.

Ninjor: Tor, you're too kind.

Miyabi: [hands Tor another gift] This one's from the Chipmunks and the Chipettes. They had it delivered here a few days ago.

Tor: [unwraps the gift] Aw, those kids.

[The gift is a Nintendo Switch (with a download code for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a $50 Nintendo eShop gift card and a note taped to the box)]

Tor: HOLY CRAP! A freakin' Switch!

Tomoe: Oh, isn't that nice?

Tor: [reads note] "Dear Tor, even an Exceed needs to take time to play video games once in a while. Please find enclosed a free download code for Mario Kart 8 and a $50 gift card for the Nintendo eShop to buy more games. Don't spend it all at once, buddy. Happy birthday. Alvin, Simon, Theodore, Brittany, Jeanette, and Eleanor. P.S.: Don't leave your girls out on all the fun. Give them a chance once in a while." You bet I will.

Julie: [hands Tor two rectangular-shaped gifts] Here's two more, Tor. One is from Kio's group, and the other is from Sora and Layla.

[Tor unwraps the gift from Kio's group: A copy of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild]

Tor: All right! A Zelda game for the Switch!

Tomoe: How'd they know Tor was gonna get a Switch?

Miyabi: Maybe Alvin must've told them.

Tor: [unwraps the gift from Sora and Layla: A copy of Super Mario Odyssey] I'll bet he told Sora and Layla the same thing. Check this out!

Lilith: Super Mario Odyssey!

Leo: Cool game, man.

Tor: Remind me to text them later. [places the games in the gift pile] Man, these gifts are awesome!

Tomoe: But there's still one gift left. [hands Tor a long red ribbon] Here you go, Tor.

Tor: A ribbon?

Tomoe: Just follow it. Your gift is at the other end.

[Tor follows the ribbon all the way out the door and to the garage, where there is a beribboned sizzling crimson mica Toyota Sequoia SUV at the end of the ribbon]

Tor: Holy crap!

[The others take a closer look]

Tyler: It's an SUV!

Shido: Full-size!

Julie: He deserved one after he learned how to drive last month.

Tomoe: It's from all six of us, Tor. [hands Tor the key] Me, Miyabi, Lilith, Julie, Sarah, and Miss Tsukimi.

Miyabi: We even filled it with a full tank of gasoline.

Lilith: Perhaps you can test it out later in the morning by taking us to a birthday breakfast in this car. Your choice, our treat.

Tsukimi: What do you think, Tor?

Tor: You girls are the best.

[He and his entire group gather for a group hug]

Tor: I love you all so much.

All five girls: Happy birthday, Tor.

[Ninjor, the Red Rangers, and Shido's group look on with admiration]

Jayden: Never have I seen a team this close before.

Lauren: I think it's safe to say that Earth is in good hands.

[The others nod; the female Exceeds break into a song and dance]

Tomoe: Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday, Tor!
Miyabi: Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday, Tor!
Lilith: Happy birthday, Tor!
Julie: Happy, happy birthday, Tor!
Tsukimi: Happy birthday to you!

Tor: To me?

Female Exceeds: To you!

Sarah: Everybody!

All female Exceeds and Sarah: Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday, Tor!
Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday, Tor!
Happy birthday, Tor!
Happy, happy birthday, Tor!
Happy birthday to you!

Tor: Gee, thanks, girls!

Lilith: Let's sing it to him once more!

All female Exceeds and Sarah: Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday, Tor!
Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday, Tor!
Happy birthday, Tor!
Happy, happy birthday, Tor!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday, Tor!
Happy, happy birthday to you!

[They twirl and pose, then cheer and wish Tor "happy birthday" all around]

[Later, Tor is sound asleep in his bed with Julie, Tomoe, Miyabi, and Lilith (all in their undergarments); Tsukimi sleeps in a futon close by; in Tor's dream, his younger sister Otoha appears before him]

Otoha: Happy birthday, Big Brother.

Tor: Otoha?

Otoha: I've been watching you from on high, and I saw your fights. That was very noble of you, going after Kyoji Morimoto to save your girlfriends the way you did.

Tor: Thanks. But I did what I had to do. I already lost enough family. I couldn't afford to lose them. Julie, Tomoe, Miyabi, Lilith.

Otoha: It's good to know you're in good hands. Plus, you've got a cute mentor wearing bunny ears. But there's one thing that concerns me.

Tor: Yeah?

Otoha: Are you attracted to older women?

[Tor laughs]

Otoha: Seriously, it's like you have a teacher complex or something.

Tor: I don't. I just like her.

Otoha: Well, anyway, just know, my dear Exceed Ruby, that I'll always be with you in spirit. I'll always watch over you and your girls. And most of all, I'll always love you.

Tor: And I, you, Otoha.

[He and Otoha embrace tearfully]

[The dream ends; Tor slowly opens his eyes]

Tor: Otoha,... I really miss you.

[He bursts into tears; Miyabi awakens]

Miyabi: Tor, what's the matter? Why are you crying?

Tor: Hey, Miyabi. It's... It's Otoha. I saw her in a dream I just had. Just thinking about her on my birthday,--

[Miyabi hugs Tor]

Tor: Earlier, I saw how brave Mana was when she risked her life to fight Serrator and save Shido. It really made me sad inside, thinking about Otoha. I mean, I see guys with their little sisters all the time, but it never made me this sad before. Then when I saw Mana fight for her big brother, it just hit me.

Miyabi: I know you miss your sister, Tor. But remember, she still lives on inside you.

Tor: I know. She told me.

Miyabi: Don't forget, you still have your memories of her, and we still have each other.

[She shares a kiss with Tor; they lie down; Miyabi hugs Tor close to her breasts]

Tor: Thanks, Miyabi. [slowly closes his eyes] Good night.

Miyabi: Good night, Tor. Happy birthday.

[She drifts off to sleep]

[All the while, in the Spirit Soldiers' room, everyone in Shido's group is sound asleep, except for Mana; Mana walks up to Shido's bed]

Mana: [carefully taps Shido's shoulder] Big brother?

Shido: [awakens] Hmm?

Mana: Mana can't sleep.

Shido: What's the matter?

Mana: [sits on the bed] Mana just can't get what Serrator did to you out of my head. [lies down] Mana had to dive in and save you, but the thought of losing you still really scares Mana.

Shido: [puts his arm around his sister] You've got a Spirit Soldier for a big brother now, Mana. Those Demonoids will never get their hands on me. And I'll make sure they don't get you, either. Westcott took you away from me once. I won't let it happen again.

[He and Mana embrace]

Shido: I'm really sorry I made you worry.

Mana: Brother?

Shido: Yeah?

Mana: Could I...?

Shido: Okay. You can sleep in my bed tonight.

[He pulls up the covers]

Shido: Good night, Mana.

Mana: Good night, big brother. Mana loves you.

[They fall asleep]

[FINAL NOTE:
Following the death of Kyoji Morimoto, the case against him was marked "closed".
Harry still remains at large.]

[Clips from the next side-fic are shown]

Tomoe: Aww. No Power Rangers next episode?

Tor: Guess they must be saving up for someone more important.

Lilith: Don't forget, we have a summer special coming, and they say it's going to be epic.

Julie: Let's not worry about that right now and start worrying about what the Demonoids are up to next.

Miyabi: Next time on ACME Crime Net: Fatal Future. Vigilance, dedication, courage!

Last edited by TVLubber (5/12/2023 5:37 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera