ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2019 5:28 pm  #1

BREAKING NEWS: Broadway singer Carol Channing dead at 97

We got some sad news. The Broadway singer of the popular broadway show, Hello Dolly. Has died at age 97. I also remember seeing her on Sesame Street doing a spoof called Hello Sammy: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/258165831

Last edited by BuddyBoy600alt (1/15/2019 5:30 pm)

"It's a lie, lie, You're telling a lie! I never know why! You don't know how to tell the truth, truth, truth, truth, You don't know how to tell the truth! Yeah!"

1/18/2019 1:40 pm  #2

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Broadway singer Carol Channing dead at 97

this is a bummer to hear, I didn't see much of her onscreen work (aside from her cameo in the second season finale of the drew carey show and her pointless cameo in Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band) I did watch the 1992 Addams family series where she voiced Granny, and there was a film called happily ever after where she voiced one of the dwarfelles (cousins of the seven dwarfs)

#DOITROCKAPELLA

1/23/2019 1:23 pm  #3

iHeartRockapella wrote:

this is a bummer to hear, I didn't see much of her onscreen work (aside from her cameo in the second season finale of the drew carey show and her pointless cameo in Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band) I did watch the 1992 Addams family series where she voiced Granny, and there was a film called happily ever after where she voiced one of the dwarfelles (cousins of the seven dwarfs)

She was also a guest star on The Muppet Show as well.

"It's a lie, lie, You're telling a lie! I never know why! You don't know how to tell the truth, truth, truth, truth, You don't know how to tell the truth! Yeah!"

1/23/2019 6:38 pm  #4

BuddyBoy600alt wrote:

iHeartRockapella wrote:

oh I didn't forget that, I just didn't think that was important 

speaking of muppet show guest stars, Kaye Ballard passed yesterday at the age of 93

#DOITROCKAPELLA

1/24/2019 9:46 am  #5

iHeartRockapella wrote:

BuddyBoy600alt wrote:

iHeartRockapella wrote:

oh I didn't forget that, I just didn't think that was important 

speaking of muppet show guest stars, Kaye Ballard passed yesterday at the age of 93

Yup, Another Muppet Show guest star loss.

Board footera