ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/17/2019 5:28 pm  #21

Re: Episodes of WiTiCS yet to be shown...

I hope there will be a Season 2 episode of "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" with Medeva as the crook where Medeva interacts with Kevin Shinick and the Time Pilots on the Viewscreen after "Global Pursuit" and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" happens after a "DATA BOOST" where the skeletal time pilots scoreboards display -49 -67 & -87 and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" ends with both the EVIL Chief and the EVIL Kevin saying. "TO WICKEDNESS EVIL DESTRUCTION AND TREACHERY."

My mom and dad's wedding picture.
Love Steven Coy Jackson.

4/08/2019 5:48 pm  #22

Who thinks the "Tubes of You" should do a "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" marathon? All 65 Episodes of Season 1 and all 50 Episodes of Season 2. Who agrees with me on this?

4/09/2019 5:33 pm  #23

what is Tubes of you? I tried googling it and the first thing shown is youtube

#DOITROCKAPELLA

4/09/2019 7:41 pm  #24

Just something a user named "Kynk" says.

4/15/2019 8:00 pm  #25

=14pxDoes anyone have these episodes of "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" If "Yes" please have ACME Crimenet know so ACME TIMENET can upload them before i have eternal suffering with Tommy Tammisimo. Baron Wasteland steals the first atomic theory
=14pxDr. Belljar steals the North Star
=14pxJacqueline Hyde steals Abigail Adams' letters,
=14pxSir Vile steals a squire's silver spurs
=14pxBuggs Zapper steals the canning process.
=14pxBuggs Zapper steals King Tut's Throne
Dr. Belljar steals Archimedes' Pulley System (featuring Parallel Universe sketch where the camera switched over to a good time)
Buggs Zapper steals Gladiator Gear
Medeva Hijacks Pompeii
Medeva reaps the Mayan Corn
Buggs Zapper steals the "Silkworms"
Sir Vile pilfers Whale Vomit
Sir Vile mugs The Greek Theater
Jacqueline Hyde hijacks a sewing machine.
Medeva pilfers "Spice Islands"
Dr. Belljar steals The 1st Submarine
Jacqueline Hyde steals the Chinese Flags
Buggs Zapper steals the Barometer
Medeva reaps the Maypole
Sir Vile hijacks "The Prater
Buggs Zapper steals "Black Death"
Dr. Belljar thefts the Archimedes' Pulley System
Medeva steals Leonardo Da Vinci's Notebooks
Sir Vile steals Jazz
Dr. Belljar carjacks the Refrigerated Railcars
Dr. Belljar hijacks Alexander Graham Bell's Telephones
Jacqueline Hyde pilfers "The 14th Amendment"
Jacqueline Hyde reaps "Haiti"
Buggs Zapper "Boat-jacks" the Chinese Immigrant Ships
Sir Vile reaps "Gilgamesh and Mesopotamia"

4/28/2019 3:31 pm  #26

I only hope that there will be more episodes of "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" soon...

Last edited by Fireball734 (4/28/2019 3:31 pm)

5/03/2019 8:02 pm  #27

I hope there will be a Season 2 Episode of "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" with Medeva as the crook. Where Medeva pops up on the "View-screen" to interact with Kevin and the time pilots after "Global Pursuit" and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" happens after a "DATA BOOST" where the skeletal time pilots scoreboards display -15 -25 & -40 and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" ends with the EVIL Chief exiting the chronoskimmer.

5/17/2019 5:10 pm  #28

I hope there will be a Season 2 Episode of "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" with Buggs Zapper as the crook where Buggs Zapper interacts with Kevin and the time pilots albeit "=19.5pxView-screen" after a "DATA BOOST" and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" happens after "Global Pursuit" and the skeletal time pilots scoreboards display -10 -25 & -74 and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" ends with the EVIL Chief exiting the chronoskimmer.

5/17/2019 5:17 pm  #29

I hope there will be a S2 episode of "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" with Medeva as the crook where Medeva interacts with Kevin and the time pilots via the =19.5pxview-screen after "Global Pursuit" and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" happens after a "DATA BOOST" and the skeletal time pilots scoreboards display -10 -40 & -62 but the "Parallel Universe Sketch" ends with the EVIL Chief exiting the chronoskimmer.

7/02/2019 11:08 am  #30

THE SEASON 2 EPISODES OF "WHERE IN TIME IS CARMEN SANDIEGO?" THAT ARE INCOMPLETE EPISODES WHICH NEED TO BE REPLACED TO "FULL" EPISODES ARE 3 6 9 11 32 42 46 & 48. NOTE: 11 HAS A "DANNY PHANTOM" SCENE BY ACCIDENT.

Board footera