ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/13/2016 1:59 pm  #1

Jon Mann's plans for new format (bi-weekly format)

Once Buttons & Rusty finish up their run before the feature film, I will be going to a bi-weekly version (Fridays during the Spring and Summer, Wednesdays during the fall and winter [to avoid conflicts with football]).

1. The regular scoring will be increased: 250 to start with, 50 for each correct answer (or 100 if all three answer correctly), 25 per correct answer in the Lightning Round and the Chase, and Gumshoes can wager 0-250 in increments of 50. 
2. A cash bonus of $5,000 is awarded if the one team that gets all questions right in the Lighting Round, Data Boost, or Chase.
3. The jackpot for catching Carmen is a flat rate of $50,000. Plus, the team that catches Carmen will also have a chance to go for two more locations in under ten seconds (ala Scrabble's Bonus Sprint) for a brand new car.
4. The team format will rotate each show: Siblings, Gumshoe w/ Parents, Friends, Gumshoe w/ Grandparents, Twins, Parents, etc.
5. Some of my fanfics will have Rockapella joining Cubapella.

Last edited by ACME Crime Net (4/18/2016 7:34 pm)

4/15/2016 10:49 pm  #2

Re: Jon Mann's plans for new format (bi-weekly format)

Good way to continue our fanfics and side-fics until the real site is back online (though I feel even after it's restored, we may want to stay here).

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

10/11/2016 12:12 am  #3

Re: Jon Mann's plans for new format (bi-weekly format)

good

Board footera