ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/23/2019 7:55 pm  #11

Re: Episodes of WiTiCS yet to be shown...

Dr. Belljar thefts "The Iron-Chain Bridge"
Dr. Belljar reaps "The 0"
Dr. Belljar hijacks "The Franklin Stove"

My mom and dad's wedding picture.
Love Steven Coy Jackson.

2/02/2019 8:23 pm  #12

I think it is "Time" for ACME TIMENET to get/upload the remaining S1 & S2 Episodes of "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" 2019 ACME TIMENET & ACME CRIMENET. 2019. ACME TRIMENET.

Love Steven Coy Jackson.

2/03/2019 1:54 pm  #13

You can’t force him to upload stuff. He has a life outside of YouTube. If someone else has those missing episodes all they have to do is let me know.

2/05/2019 7:41 pm  #14

ACME Crime Net wrote:

You can’t force him to upload stuff. He has a life outside of YouTube. If someone else has those missing episodes all they have to do is let me know.

Lucas Bradley has 3 episodes S2E38 Sir Vile stole the Wilderness Road S2E39 Dr. Belljar stole the Roman Gladiators and S2E40 Medeva reaped the ​Bayeux Tapestry.

Love Steven Coy Jackson.

2/05/2019 8:45 pm  #15

Fireball586 wrote:

ACME Crime Net wrote:

Lucas Bradley has 3 episodes S2E38 Sir Vile stole the Wilderness Road S2E39 Dr. Belljar stole the Roman Gladiators and S2E40 Medeva reaped the ​Bayeux Tapestry.

Those were the most recent ones uploaded.

2/20/2019 4:43 pm  #16

I would also like to see a Season 2 Episode of "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" where Buggs Zapper interacts with Kevin and the Time Pilots through Nano-probe at VILE HQ after "Global Pursuit" and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" happens after a "DATA BOOST" where the skeletal time pilots scoreboards display -24 -25 & -62 and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" ends with the EVIL Chief exiting the chronoskimmer.

Love Steven Coy Jackson.

2/25/2019 3:32 pm  #17

I hope there will be a Season 2 Episode of "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" with Jacqueline Hyde as the crook where Jacqueline Hyde interacts with Kevin Shinick and the Time Pilots through "Nano-Probe" at VILE HQ after a "DATA BOOST" and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" happens after "Global Pursuit" where the skeletal Time Pilots scoreboards display -32 -62 & -74 followed by the "Parallel Universe Sketch" ending with both EVIL Chief & EVIL Kevin saying. "TO WICKEDNESS EVIL DESTRUCTION AND TREACHERY."

Love Steven Coy Jackson.

3/01/2019 5:16 pm  #18

I hope there will be a Season 2 Episode of "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" with Buggs Zapper as the crook where Buggs Zapper poops into the chronoskimmer after a "DATA BOOST" and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" happens after "Global Pursuit" where the skeletal Time Pilots scoreboards display -12 -32 & -62 and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" ends with the EVIL Chief exiting the chronoskimmer.

Love Steven Coy Jackson.

3/04/2019 7:21 pm  #19

I hope there will be a Season 2 Episode of "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" with Medeva as the crook where Medeva pops into the chronoskimmer after a "DATA BOOST" and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" happens after "Global Pursuit" where the skeletal Time Pilots scoreboards display positive 100 and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" ends with both EVIL Chief & EVIL Kevin saying "HERE'S TO VILLAINY AND EVIL AND ALL-ROUND MADNESS."

Love Steven Coy Jackson.

3/17/2019 5:18 pm  #20

I hope there will be a Season 2 episode of "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" with Dr. Belljar as the crook where Dr. Belljar breaks into the chronoskimmer after a "DATA BOOST" and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" happens after "Global Pursuit" where the skeletal time pilots scoreboards display positive 100 and the "Parallel Universe Sketch" ends with the EVIL Chief exiting the chronoskimmer.

Love Steven Coy Jackson.

Board footera