ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/16/2019 6:37 pm  #1

ACME Summer Movie #3

Rated TV-G (CC)

Layla: Tonight. An ACME Crime Net Summer Movie!

[Primanti Bros., Lancaster, Pennsylvania, 6:22pm]

[Jon, Freddie and Philbert eat wings at Primanti Bros.]

Jon: Hi, everybody.

Freddie: What's up, guys?

Jon: Freddie and I have stopped at Lancaster, Pennsylvania to spend Father's Day with Freddie's father, Philbert.

Philbert: Thank you for taking me out to dinner, Freddie and Jon.

Freddie: We figured out we took my pop out to Lancaster for the Father's Day weekend. But sadly, the weather yesterday was raining.

Jon: We took him to Hershey's Chocolate World where we went on a tour of Hershey's Chocolate Factory. 

Freddie: We even sampled Hershey's Chocolate. Then, we bought a big Hershey's Chocolate Bar for pop. [shows said bar]

Philbert: I don't think I can eat that bar in one day.

Freddie: You will in few days.

Philbert: Maybe in a week. A month. Who knows.

Jon: [laughs] Earlier today, we went on a ride on the Strasburg Railroad where we ate a nice picnic lunch at Groff's Grove. 

Freddie: And then we went to Dutch Wonderland. Pennsylvania's Theme Park. We rode all the rides in a single day. Believe me, what a day we had!

Jon: And tonight, we are ending Father's Day with a visit to one of the locations of Pittsburgh's Almost Famous Sandwiches: Primanti Bros.

Philbert: A Pittsburgh Tradition since 1933. 

Jon: You got that right. Our ACME Summer Movie tonight is perfect for this special day. A Little Critter and His Dad. 

Freddie: Based on Mercer Mayer's best selling book: Just Me and My Dad.  You will find out how much trouble Little Critter and his father have pitching the tent, fishing, and cooking dinner when they go on a camping trip.

Philbert: It's coming up right now.  Make sure you watch in a brightly-lit room, and not sit too close to your monitor.

Jon: I was getting into that!

[A waitress arrives with their sandwiches]

Waitress: Here you go.

Jon, Freddie and Philbert: Thank you.

6/16/2019 7:15 pm  #2

Re: ACME Summer Movie #3

[Old Mill Campground, 8:05pm]

[Jon, Freddie, and Philbert spend the night in a cabin]

Freddie: I agree. Maybe next camping trip, Little Critter should take his sister with him.

Philbert: Yes. Luckily, we're staying in a cabin tonight. We don't have to worry about Bigfoot or bears today.

Jon: And if you liked tonight's presentation. Here are some books suggested by the Library of Congress. 

Papa Bear's Surprise
by Stan and Jan Berenstain

Freddie: Froggy's Day With Dad
by Johnny London

Philbert: Visiting Day
by Jacqueline Woodson

Jon:  And My Daddy Rules The World: Poems About Dad
by Hope Anita Smith

You can these and many others at your local library. They encourage you to Read More About It.

Philbert: And join us again next time for another ACME Summer Movie.

Freddie: Only on an elite unit known as...

All 3ACME Crime Net!

Board footera