ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2019 6:49 pm  #1

ACME Summer Movie #6

Rated TV-G (CC)

Charlotte and Julie: The ACME Summer Movie!

[A montage of Jon, Freddie, and Morty (Freddie's cousin) shows them riding the Duquene Incline, participate in a hot dog eating contest, splashing each other a the Point State Park Fountain, riding the Thunderbolt at Kennywood, and watching the fireworks]

[PNC Park, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2:44pm]

[Jon, Freddie, and Morty sit on the watersteps]

Jon: Hi there. 

Freddie: Welcome to the ACME Summer Movie. We are spending our Fourth of July weekend with my cousin Morty.

Morty: Hello there.

Freddie: Morty grew up right here in Pittsburgh. His father, Tim, used to be a baseball coach and he is an announcer for the ballpark.

Morty: Yes, Freddie. My father has been the announcer at PNC Park since it opened in 2001. 

Jon: Oh my goodness. That's a nice compliment you got here.  

Freddie: We will be going to a baseball game in just a few moments. Right after we cool off after we took a very long walk in the city.

Jon: Wow! Time to cool off. It's a perfect time. Anyway, tonight's ACME Summer Movie is not one, but two. Our first movie tonight is Part 2 of Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. In our second movie is not just about baseball itself. We went down deep into the ACME Vaults and found a gem which hasen't been aired in years. We will tell you about it right after Tiny Toons.

Freddie: Yes sir. And here are scenes from Part 1 to refresh your memories.

[Clips from Part 1 are shown]

Morty: The Tiny Toons leave for their summer vacations after their term at Acme Looniversity ends. Last time, Plucky Duck talks to Hampton Pig about what they should do in the summer. Hampton tolds Plucky that he and his family (including Uncle Stinky) are going to Happy World Land. The Pig family drives off leaving Plucky alone. Meanwhile, Plucky attempts to stop the car in order to find Hampton through many attempts. Hampton's mother asks Plucky if he wants to join Hampton on the trip. Hampton's father agrees. 

Not far away, Babs and Buster Bunny have a water pistol fight which eventually escalates into flooding Acme Acres. 

Freddie: Believe me, Buster can squirt Babs anywhere. Her face, her stomach, her back and her butt! I remember doing that prank in front of Bearbette and Frisky when they wore their bikinis. Their chickens.

Morty: And Babs' famous scold at Buster is that whether he calls him "Barbara Ann Bunny." Anyway, They eventually found Byron Basset at Elmyra Duff's house. The bunnies, along with Byron, float from flooded Acme Acres down to the Southern United States.

Shirley the Loon witnessed the scene through her crystal-ball. Fowlmouth asks Shirley to go on a date to the movies but Shirley refused. Meanwhile, Fifi LeFume stops by and tells Shirley that all her life, she has had but one dream; to meet the famous movie star, Johnny Pew. Shirley then tells her to give her a clear look at her Aura, and Johnny drives by them in his car and headed toward the Acme Resort Hotel. Back to Fowlmouth, he asks Shirley to go to the movies again. This time she accepts.

In Hampton's car trip adventure, Plucky, who becomes annoyed with the family's habits such as  the Pig Family singing car songs, and even Hampton's dad humming "Pop Goes the Weasel." The family then plays "Spot the Car" and making a wish as they go through a long tunnel. 

[Back in the present]

Morty: Whenever we go through the Squirrel Hill Tunnel, we hold our breath for only ten seconds.

Jon: Holding breaths for long periods of time can loose your breath.

Freddie: Me too! I can get see-sick.

Jon: And that's where we left off in Part 1.

[Suddenly a splash of water splashes Jon whom looks around and see Morty and Freddie who then splash at Jon each other]

Jon: Part 2 is just about to begin

Freddie: [dunks Jon] Remember to watch in a brightly-lit room-- 

Morty: [dunks Freddie] And not sit too close to your monitor!

[Jon dunks Morty]

Jon: Gotcha!

7/05/2019 8:08 pm  #2

Re: ACME Summer Movie #6

[PNC Park, 3:30pm]

Freddie: Man, Babs really turned the Gator's gazebo into a rocket.  She sent them soaring into space.

Morty: Fifi really found the boy. She'll probably date him on the beach while trying to find a pen to get his autograph.

Jon: And for the Plucky and the Pig Family, it will be a long road to Happy World Land. Before you threw up on the comics. 

[Laughter!]

Jon: We'll continue their adventures with them next time. Right now, it's time for our second movie of the night. And it's not just about baseball, it's about mathematics. Did you know from 2010-2013, our side-fics were in the style of a popular PBS segment from the 1980s-90s: Mathnet?

Morty: Mathnet?

Freddie: It's the documented drama of an actual mathmatical crime from Square One TV.

Jon: You bet! And we at ACME went into the vaults and find Mathnet: The Case of the Unnatural. It stars two detective: Toni DiBuno as Pat Tuesday and Joe Howard as George Frankly. Before Pat Tuesday came to Mathnet, Kate Monday was Frankly's partner until she was transferred to another police department.

Morty: I didn't know that.

Jon: Now, the case you will be seeing is about a baseball prospect is kidnapped and replaced by a mechanical impostor. It's up to George and Pat to solve: The Case of the Unnatural! Coming up next! Keep the room brightly lit, and don't stand too close to the screen. 

Freddie: 'Cause Mathnet begins...

Jon: After we hear a disclaimer from Frankly.

Board footera