ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2019 6:44 pm  #1

ACME Summer Movie #12 (2019 Finale)

Rated TV-G (CC)

Eris: The ACME Summer Movie!

[Keystone State Park, 1:10pm]

[Jon and Freddie pack up their campsite and load the truck]

Jon: Well, Freddie. That's it.

Freddie: Twelve weeks of summer has come to an end.

Jon: We have already packed up the truck and getting ready to head back to New York for an all new ACME season.

Freddie: Yep. We had lots of fun staring at girls, camping, riding the boats, swimming and act like fools and baseball games.

Jon: And our movie lineup too! Speaking of movies, our final movie lineup for today is Part 4 of How I Spent My Vacation with the Tiny Toons and followed by a rare-1990 special based on a toy line called The Yum Yums: The Day Things Went Sour

Freddie: And If you need to refresh your noodles on what happened, here are the best boy cubs in all of Chucklewood:  Buttons and Rusty.

[A recap of last part is shown]

Buttons: Thanks, Freddie. If you remember last time, Elmyra Duff went to a Wild Safari Zoo with her parents. There, she violated the rule of "do not get out of the car!" just like in real safari parks.

Rusty: We've never do that when we're on a safari. Elmyra was just dyin' if she dosen't get a kitty. She begins with rubbing the tummy of a cheetah only to run very fast. She grabs him by the tail that rips his fur and then puts on the fur and is in camouflage! 

Buttons: Elmyra then runs to grab lion cubs and then places them in a school-like setting with various other jungle animals. She then tells a story and finds out the most feared predator in the jungle is Elmyra herself! When she begs the animals to kiss her, they ran over her and runs to another section of the jungle. The animals complained the incident to the king of the jungle himself: The Lion. Elmyra surprisingly appears and gives the lion a haircut! The animals quickly escaped into the Duff family car and drove very fast to same highway where the Pig family is driving! 

Rusty: Plucky is annoyed on hearing "Pop Goes The Weasel." He calls it sheer torture, and asks Wade how long until they get to Happy World Land. Hampton tells Plucky they could figure it out on a road map, which Plucky takes from him. As he unfolds the map, it significantly covers Wade up! That stormy night a lanky man with straggly hair and pasty complexion, wearing a dirty baseball cap, tattered overcoat, and orange hi-tops, approaches the Pig family car. He gets into the car and Winnie, Hampton's mother, decided that at least they can do is give him a ride to town. Plucky however is afraid of this, cause the hitchhiker is defined as a slabbering lunatic and has a psychotic aversion to pork.

Buttons: After an unsuccessful way to notify the authorities, Plucky sends an S.O.S. to Shirley the Loon which leads back into ACME Acres. We go to a drive-in movie where Fowlmouth asks Shirley to go to the movies. As Shirley attempts to read Plucky's letter, Fowlmouth drags her and the letter goes into the garbage. Once they get into the theater, Fowlmouth acts rude by jumping to the front of the concession stand line and taking a long time to get the food eventually being thrown into the theater. Fowlmouth finds Shirley but acts rude again by not saying excuse me in front of other guests, causing the food to get messy!

Rusty: Meanwhile, Fifi LeFume and Johnny Pew are attending the same movie as Fowlmouth and Shirley. Johnny jokes about Fifi having put on weight. Fifi takes the joke well in the hopes of Johnny signing her photo, and hands him a bucket of popcorn.  As the movie Skunknophobia begins, Fowlmouth talks very loudly throughout the film. A man sitting in front of him even shuts him up by tying his legs and tail into his mouth. Fowlmouth yells at Horatio (one of the characters in the film) and the rest of the audience throws him into the screen and into the film.

Buttons: A movie actress then shows up and tells Fowlmouth that at the rate they're going, they'll never get to her scene. Fowlmouth responds by saying, "Then the crowd should thank me, you no-talent dad-gum excuse for a dad-gum actress!" The cast then throws Fowlmouth out of the screen and out of the theater. 

Rusty: A pink skunk named Bimbette walks up to the now-empty seat near Johnny, getting Johnny's attention. Johnny finds Bimbette more attractive than Fifi, much to the Fifi's annoyance. Bimbette asks Johnny for an autographed which made Fifi very angry. Fifi then calls Johnny a "selfish, worthless waste of a skunk" and promptly kicks him in the rear end right into the theater. Where do you think Johnny was thrown to?

Buttons: Elmyra?

Rusty: Yes. Elmyra. And that's where we left off. Would Plucky and Pigs make it to Happy World Land?  Will Babs and Buster make it back to ACME Acres? Find out as the conclusion of How I Spent My Vacation begins right now.

Buttons: Jon and Freddie will be back afterwards. Make sure that the room is brightly lit and you do not stand too close to the screen.

8/24/2019 7:19 pm  #2

Re: ACME Summer Movie #12 (2019 Finale)

[As the credits of How I Spent My Vacation plays]

[Apartment of Jonathan Mann, New York City, 9:01pm]

[In the living room, Jon and Freddie sit on the couch]

Jon: Well, another summer is gone for the Tiny Toons and school is back in session.

Freddie: At ACME Loo that is.  [yawns] Man, after that really long drive back to New York. I think we need to lay down.

Jon: Of course. By the way, next week, we will be airing How I Spent My Vacation in it's entirety. A perfect end of summer treat. And then a couple weeks later, a brand new season of ACME Wheel will happen.

Freddie: To find out more about our new season of ACME Wheel, go to PBS.org/ACME.

Jon: Before we go to bed for the evening and the summer. We have saved our final movie of the season for the last.

[img]https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMmQ3YzJjMjEtZTI0Mi00NThmLTk4NzQtYTcwNjI4YjBjZWE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMwNTU4Mjk@._V1_UY268_CR1,0,182,268_AL_.jpg[/img]

An animated special based on a late 1980s toy line: The Yum Yums: The Day Things Went Sour.

It's almost opening day at Yum Yum Fun Park - but something terrible has happened! Those mean and yucky Sourpusses have set out to spoil the big day. Come join the fun as those yummy-smelling Yums Yums meet scary sewer rats, trick a ferocious sewer gator and match wits with the Sourpusses. Will they be able to rescue their magic toolbox and complete repairs in time to make Yum Yum Fun Park... once again... the sweetest and most fantastic amusement park on earth?

Freddie: If you want to find out, make sure that the room is brightly lit and you don't stand too close to the monitor.

Jon: It's coming up right after we hear from Babs and Buster. So, enjoy The Yum Yums. And we will see you in three weeks for ACME Wheel. This is Jonathan Mann...

Freddie: And Freddie, saying...

Both: Keep on spinnin' and solvin'!

[The credits zoom back in]

Byron: Woof!

Babs: Our Tiny Toons Summer Vacation is produced by Amblin Entertainment.

Buster: In association with Warner Bros. Animation, and distributed by...

Both: Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution!

Board footera