ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2019 5:15 pm  #1

OBIT: Gloria Manon (Mrs. Curtis in Willy Wonka)

https://www.aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=60556 Some more sad news, Gloria Manon: The woman who played Mrs. Curtis in the 1971 film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory has died at age 79. Her scene was with the police (played the late Ed Peck). In this scene, She complains to the police that the gangsters kidnapped her husband. The police got a call. They said they want the case of her Wonka bars. Now all we have left for the adult cast members are:
1. Tim Brook-Taylor (The Computer Operator)
2. Shin Hamano (The Japanese Candy Store Owner)
3. Rusty Goffe (One of the Oompa-Loompas)
4. Malcom Dixon (One of the Oompa-Loompas)
5. Albert Winkinson (One of the Oompa-Loompas)

Well, It looks like Gloria is now up in heaven in Ed Peck. As well as Gene Wilder, Denise Nickerson, Jack Ablertson, Leonard Stone, Walker Admiston, and other deasead cast members. As well as the director: Mel Stuart. Here is my memorial song for Gloria Manon:
Originally sung by the late Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka.

Last edited by BuddyBoy600alt (11/29/2019 11:17 pm)

"It's a lie, lie, You're telling a lie! I never know why! You don't know how to tell the truth, truth, truth, truth, You don't know how to tell the truth! Yeah!"

11/29/2019 9:12 pm  #2

Re: OBIT: Gloria Manon (Mrs. Curtis in Willy Wonka)

Now, Here is her scene:

Last edited by BuddyBoy600alt (11/29/2019 9:12 pm)

"It's a lie, lie, You're telling a lie! I never know why! You don't know how to tell the truth, truth, truth, truth, You don't know how to tell the truth! Yeah!"

Board footera