ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/21/2019 11:59 pm  #1

Side-Fic 323: Valsky's Denouement

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[Savoy Park Apartments, Tuesday, July 2nd, 9:13am]

[Atop the Tower of Valsky is a mysterious base overlooking the city; inside are Valsky, Giselle, and Kyle]

Valsky: A perfect spot to build this base. Ceallaigh, I assume the abduction went well?

Giselle: Those bitches never stood a chance when they tried to protect those little brats. Now they're the perfect catalyst to wipe the Cosmo Cats off the map.

Kyle: Now, where's that guy Noah with the new goods?

[Noah Higgenbottom enters with a briefcase]

Noah: You called my name?

Valsky: I commend you for arriving without fear.

Noah: Whatever. As requested, I've brought the goods.

[He opens the briefcase, which contains a disc]

Noah: Inside this disc is a forbidden programming for the Morax. It will amplify its firepower a millionfold. Completely destructive.

[Giselle takes the disc and smiles smugly]

Kyle: [hands Noah $5,000] This is all I have left for now. But I'll pay you the rest later.

Noah: Do take your time. I actually expect the rest of the payment to come in the form of the Cosmo Cats being destroyed.

[He leaves]

Valsky: My comrades, let's turn this planet into ashes! Faces twisted in fear are our greatest power! Bury the heart of Earth!

Kyle and Giselle: Sir!

Valsky: [hands Kyle the disc] Kyle, take the Morax into the city and lure the Cosmo Cats into battle.

Kyle: As you command, Valsky. It's time to get justice for my sister.

[132 Madison Street, 9:20am]

[The gang is gathered with the crew of the Caitan Mothership; the Assistroids repair the damage]

Itokazu: All of a sudden, the door got battered down, and there stood Giselle. Somehow, she slipped past our security system.

J.A.C.K.: We tried to stop her, but she knocked us out cold, tied us, gagged us, and apparently broke into the nursery and snatched the babies.

Ichika: We're very sorry, Kio.

Kio: You tried your best.

Eris: We just gotta hope and pray that we get our babies back alive.

Antonia: Why would Giselle wanna kidnap the babies?! It's us she wants, not them!

Qoone: That's just it. She assumes we'll surrender to her in exchange for the babies' freedom.

Melwin: As if she'll really free them. She's anything but merciful.

Chayka: [looks at the note] I guess I'm the one to blame for this, huh? I mean, if I'd just accepted Giselle's invitation without question, none of this--

Qoone: Chayka, you had no way of knowing Giselle would do something like this. Besides, we almost had Giselle beaten, until Valsky intercepted.

Kio: Well, now that my son and daughters are in the hands of two sick fugitives and an absolute monster, what can we do?

Durel: Unfortunately, there's not a planet that Giselle had failed to succeed in destroying. Even some members of the Galactic Sentient Federation died in the line of duty.

Aoi: Now that she's on Earth, it's like we've lost all hope. I mean, even with all six Cosmo Cats and Chayka's help, we still couldn't beat her.

Eris: [scoffs] We shouldn't be so down in the dumps about losing a battle that we managed to survive. Who cares if our chances of winning have dropped? We're gonna get the babies back alive, and we're gonna win! You hear me?!

Kio: I agree, Eris. We can't let our kids down.

Manami: That's right.

Aoi: There's no backing down.

Antonia: I say we do it!

Qoone: That's the spirit.

[The alarm blares; Qoone's bell chimes]

Qoone: Go ahead.

Dispatcher: The Morax is attacking the city again, Captain.

Qoone: Melwin, Chayka, get to work on repairing the Cosmo MagnaDroid. Cosmo Cats, we're taking the Omega.

Eris: Roger!

[She, Kio, Aoi, Manami, Antonia, and Qoone exit the warehouse]

[Back in the city, the Morax attacks; on board is Kyle]

Kyle: Cosmo Cats, come out, come out, wherever the hell you are! [laughs] Tammy, my dear sister, this won't stop your execution, but at least you'll get to die a happy woman!

Eris: I wouldn't bet on it, Kyle!

[Outside, the Omega MagnaShip flies into the scene and fires its lasers at the Morax, hitting it]

Kyle: I knew you'd be back. Now we can settle this sh*t once and for all!

[Cut to the cockpit w/all six Cosmo Cats]

Kio: Cut the bullshit, Kyle! Where are the babies?!

Kyle: Oh, they're safe, for now. But anything that may happen to them won't be on me. Take it up with Giselle. She hijacked 'em.

Eris: And as soon as you're outta the way, we'll go after her and Valsky!

[Cut to the Morax's cockpit; Kyle inserts the disc into the control panel]

Kyle: If I'm outta the way. But with this upgrade, you'll never beat the Morax!

[Outside, the Morax takes on a different, and more demonic shape]

Kyle: Behold! The Moraximus!

[The Moraximus fires a massive wave of black energy at the Omega MagnaShip, hitting it hard; the ship hits the ground; cut to the cockpit; sparks start flying; the Cosmo Cats shield themselves]

Qoone: Damn! Who'd have thought a cheap robot would have this much power?

Manami: It's like buying a DLC for a video game.

Eris: Well, no matter what, we can't give up!

Aoi: It's time to switch to MagnaDroid mode!

[Outside, the Omega MagnaShip converts to the Omega MagnaDroid]

Kyle: Oh, you have another big toy at your disposal? Big deal.

Qoone: Omega Phaser Cannon!

[The MagnaDroid fires a massive phaser blast at the Moraximus, who repels the blast with its right arm]

Eris: Omega Gatling Blasters!

[The MagnaDroid fires its gatling blasters at the Moraximus, who repels every blast]

[Cut to the Moraximus' cockpit]

Kyle: Not even your mechanical monster can beat my Moraximus!

[Cut to the MagnaDroid's cockpit]

Eris: Then we'll just have to go all out! Max out firepower!

Aoi: [does so] Roger!

[Cut back to the Moraximus' cockpit]

Kyle: Moraximus, full power!

[Outside, the Moraximus maximizes its firepower and unleashes a massive blast upon the Omega MagnaDroid]

[Cut back to the MagnaDroid's cockpit]

Qoone: Omega Double Blast!

All six Cosmo Cats: FIRE!!

[Outside, the MagnaDroid fires all of its weapons at the Moraximus' blast; both blasts fight for dominance]

[Cut back to the MagnaDroid's cockpit; Kio gets out of his seat]

Aoi: Kio, what are you doing?!

Kio: I'm gonna bust Kyle outta that cockpit. I won't let him die without telling me where the babies are.

[He jumps out of the cockpit]

Eris: Please be careful!

[Outside, Kio lands on top of the Moraximus and barges into the cockpit; Kyle struggles to continue firing]

Kyle: This one's for my sister!

Kio: [grabs Kyle] And this one's for my kids!

Kyle: [notices and screams] Cosmo Black!

Kio: You're coming with me!

[He strikes the control console with his blade (thereby disabling it), then jumps out of the cockpit, taking Kyle with him; outside, the Moraximus deactivates; its blast dissipates as the Omega MagnaDroid's blast hits it right through the center, leaving a hole in it; the Moraximus falls to the ground, and a massive explosion is shown; Kio and Kyle land on the ground]

Kyle: Damn it! That was $5,000 well-spent.

Kio: We'll worry about how you got that robot later, Kyle. I'm giving you one more chance to answer. Where... are... the babies?!

Kyle: [sighs] Fine. [points at Valsky's tower] In there. Giselle's holdin' 'em prisoner in the topmost floor to draw you out. That's why Valsky sent me into battle, to weaken you, even if you did beat me. But it's no use. Even if you do save your kids, you're never gonna win against Valsky or Giselle. So even though I didn't kill you myself, I've finally avenged Tamara!

[Suddenly, a burst of black energy strikes him in the back; Kyle turns around and notices Valsky and Giselle right behind him; the blast came from Giselle]

Kyle: [groans] Giselle, how could you betray me like this, after all we've been through together?

Giselle: [scoffs] You hypocrite. Ratting us out must not go unpunished. Besides, I could care less about our so-called "relationship". I only followed you in your crimes as an excuse to feed off more life energy from your witnesses.

Valsky: At any rate, your work is done. Leave this battle to us.

Kyle: [falls to his knees] Damn you both to Hell!

[He hits the ground; Giselle absorbs his life energy; the other Cosmo Cats join Kio]

Manami: Well, that's it for J.A.C.K.'s manhunt.

Valsky: You six are next.

Eris: I'll go get the babies! You guys stay here!

[She quickly sets off for the tower]

Aoi: [follows Eris] I'm coming with you!

Manami: [follows Eris] Wait for me!

Kio: Be careful, you three!

Valsky: [to Giselle] After them!

Giselle: Yes, Master Valsky!

[She vanishes; Valsky turns to Kio, Antonia, and Qoone]

Valsky: Now, where were we? Ah, yes. [whips out his sword] The rest of you.

[The three Cosmo Cats whip out their weapons and fight Valsky]

[All the while, Eris, Aoi, and Manami, as if they're actual cats, climb up the tower as quickly as they can and reach the top floor]

Eris: Follow my lead, girls!

Aoi and Manami: Right!

[They charge into the base, where they find their sleeping babies in bassinets]

Eris: Miyu!

Aoi: Mitsuki!

Manami: Tatsu!

All three: [charge toward the cribs] Mommy's coming for you!

[Suddenly, Giselle appears and kicks all three back]

Giselle: You've all fallen right into my trap.

Eris: Back off, Giselle! We're here for our babies!

Giselle: Too late!

[The alarm blares]

P.A.: One minute to detonation.

Giselle: Once you tripped the laser beam, it set off Valsky's detonator. In less than a minute, this tower will self-destruct. The safest way outta here is to abandon your precious infants. Or you can stay in here and die with them.

[The three Cosmo Cats whip out their weapons]

Manami: Not if we beat you first!

Aoi: The only one going down with this base is you!

Eris: CHARGE!

[All three charge at Giselle and strike her with their weapons; she strikes them back with a single kick]

Giselle: Did you learn nothing from our last fight? With all the life energy I've acquired, I'm invincible!

Eris: Wrong! No one is!

[Aoi and Manami jump up, then launch themselves off Eris' shoulders]

Aoi and Manami: Fire!

[They fire their weapons at full power at Giselle, who narrowly dodges each blast; Eris suddenly slams Giselle with her hammer]

Eris: Aoi! Manami! The babies!

[Aoi grabs Miyuki and Mitsuki; Manami grabs Tatsu; they rush down the stairs]

Giselle: Come back here, you cowards!

[She tries to run after Aoi and Manami, but Eris pounces on her like a tiger and strikes her with her claws]

Eris: Not so tough now, are you?!

Giselle: [knocks Eris off] You bitch! I didn't spend the last few centuries destroying planets and sucking life energy to be beaten by the likes of you!

P.A.: 20 seconds to detonation.

Eris: Cosmo Brace!

[Her Cosmo Brace appears]

Giselle: What kind of a piece of sh*t is that?!

Eris: [presses 1 on her brace] This "piece of sh*t" is gonna kick your ass! Tiger Jab!

[She punches Giselle with her glowing right fist, then presses 2 on her brace]

Eris: I'm giving you one last chance! Surrender!

Giselle: [charges at Eris with all her might] Never!

Eris: Cosmo Boost!

[Her claws glow red as she jumps up and lunges at Giselle with the roar of a tiger]

Eris: TIGER TACKLE!!!

[She savagely tackles Giselle and rams her head-first into the control console]

P.A.: 6, 5, 4, 3...

Eris: I'm coming, Kio!

[She bursts through the wall and dives to the ground just as the tower engulfs in a massive explosion; Eris lands on the ground beside the other Cosmo Cats; Valsky is horrified at the ruins of his tower]

Valsky: My base! My beautiful base!

Eris: How's Miyu?

Aoi: [hands Miyu to Eris] Giselle never even scratched her.

Eris: [hugs her daughter] There, there, Miyu. Mommy's got you. I promise, we won't let any monster harm you again.

Qoone: You guys tend to the babies. Allow me to finish Valsky for you!

[She and Valsky charge at each other with their swords]

Qoone: Don't you realize that Ceallaigh was the one who destroyed your planet?!

Valsky: I could care the least about that ridiculous planet and my worthless people. In fact, I only spared Ceallaigh as a reward for her loyalty. But in the end, her failure to destroy this planet cost her her life. Now I'm left with no choice but to finish the job myself!

Qoone: You cowardly monster!

[They continue fighting, taking hit after hit]

Eris: Guys, we can't just stand here. We have to help Captain Qoone!

Kio: But who's gonna look after the babies?

[Suddenly, Giselle emerges from the tower's debris and growls; the Cosmo Cats notice her as she limps toward them]

Eris: Giselle!

Giselle: You think a little bomb would actually kill me? I've survived far worse than that. Even the destruction of my own planet.

Eris: Only because you destroyed it.

Giselle: Neither here nor there. I won't die until I've added Earth and Catia, along with all of their people, to my list of victims!

[But just as she is about to unleash her energy upon the Cosmo Cats, two gunshots are heard; Giselle groans in searing pain, then falls to the ground; the gang notices that the gunshots came from J.A.C.K. and Chayka, who had their guns on hand]

Eris: Chayka?!

Manami: J.A.C.K.?!

Chayka: No way were we gonna let that bitch live to destroy another planet.

J.A.C.K.: We came to pick up the babies so you can finish off Valsky.

[Eris, Aoi, and Manami hand the babies to J.A.C.K. and Chayka, who carry the babies to J.A.C.K.'s car; the car takes off]

Eris: Thanks, you guys!

Aoi: We'll take it from here!

[The core five Cosmo Cats get into Cassiopeia formation]

Qoone: Wait for my signal!

Valsky: As if there's going to be one!

[He tries to strike Qoone with her claws, but Qoone cuts his claws off with her sword, then jumps back; Valsky screams]

Qoone: NOW!

[All five Cosmo Cats activate the jewels on their chests; they unleash laser beams that form the constellation Cassiopeia]

Cosmo Cats: Five-Star Finish! Cassiopeia!

[Cassiopeia strikes the defenseless Valsky hard; Qoone raises her glowing sword; she becomes surrounded by flames as she charges at Valsky]

Qoone: Cougar Saber! Catian Blitz!

[She bisects Valsky w/her saber; Valsky screams, falls to the ground, and a massive explosion is shown]

Qoone: [sighs] We did it, Cosmo Cats.

Eris: Valsky is finally gone.

Giselle: [groans in pain and slowly turns on her back] Not... quite.

Kio: Jeez! Doesn't Giselle know how to stay dead?!

Giselle: Oh, I'm gonna die, all right. But there's one last thing I must do first.

[She transfers all of the life energy she acquired (including what little is left of her own) to Valsky's charred corpse, restoring him to life and enlarging him]

Giselle: You'll never destroy Valsky now. Master Valsky, make this planet and all who live on it suffer for my sake! Send the Cosmo Cats to Hell!

[She falls to the ground, and a massive explosion is shown]

Valsky: Her final act won't be forgotten. Now I'll have my revenge!

[He fires blasts at the city]

Qoone: [taps her bell] Melwin, is the Cosmo MagnaDroid back at full power?

Melwin: It's on the way, Captain!

[The Cosmo MagnaDroid flies into the scene]

Qoone: I'll take the Omega MagnaDroid. It's going to take both of our MagnaDroids to take this beast down.

Eris: Right! Let's go!

[Qoone jumps into the Omega MagnaDroid's cockpit; the other Cosmo Cats jump into that of the Cosmo MagnaDroid; both MagnaDroids face Valsky]

Valsky: [laughs] Two against one? I'm not the least bit worried.

[Both MagnaDroids punch him in the gut; Valsky laughs]

Valsky: That tickles. My turn!

[He punches each of the MagnaDroids in the heads, knocking them back]

Valsky: [whips out his sword] And the fun is just getting started!

[He strikes both MagnaDroids with his sword; the Cosmo MagnaDroid tries to shield itself with the Lion Shield, but to no avail]

[Cut to the Cosmo MagnaDroid's cockpit]

Kio: The Lion Shield isn't doing any good!

Eris: [inserts a Cosmo Cell] Then this looks like a job for the Cosmo Claws!

[Outside, the Cosmo MagnaDroid gets equipped with its Cosmo Claws and lunges at Valsky with them, but Valsky vanishes from said spot and instantly appears not too far away from them]

[Cut back to the Cosmo MagnaDroid's cockpit]

Eris: [inserts another Cosmo Cell] Time for the sabers!

[Outside, the Cosmo MagnaDroid gets equipped with its sabers]

Qoone: It's too bad the Omega MagnaDroid isn't capable of carrying a sword. But its firearms are all I need! Omega Double Blast!

[The Omega MagnaDroid fires its weapons at Valsky, who transports from one place to another; the Cosmo MagnaDroid strikes Valsky with its sabers, but Valsky knocks the sabers off its hands with his own sword]

Valsky: Try as you might, it's impossible to beat me. Thanks to Ceallaigh giving me the life energy she obtained over the centuries, as well as her own, I'm invincible!

[He unleashes a blast from his mouth at the MagnaDroids, hitting them both; the MagnaDroids hit the ground]

Antonia: All our strongest weapons, and we still can't beat this guy?!

Eris: We have to do something! Captain, isn't there a way we can combine our MagnaDroids?

[Cut to the Omega MagnaDroid's cockpit]

Qoone: I had a feeling we'd end up in such a situation, Eris. That's why I asked Melwin to modify the MagnaDroids to combine to form the Omega Cosmo MagnaDroid.

Eris: So what do we have to do to combine them?

Qoone: Hook up your Cosmo Brace to the controls.

[Eris does so]

Qoone: Now, press 1.

Eris: Roger! [presses 01] Initiate Omega Cosmo MagnaDroid formation! Hang on, everybody!

[Split-screen to both cockpits]

All six Cosmo Cats: MagnaDroids, combine!

[Outside, the Omega MagnaDroid's arms attach to the Cosmo MagnaDroid's shoulders; the rest of the former's body attaches to the latter as armor]

Valsky: [gasps] What is this?!

[Cut to the Omega Cosmo MagnaDroid's cockpit with Qoone; the other five enter]

Manami: Damn!

Antonia: What a cockpit!

Aoi: This is incredible, Captain!

Kio: Totally awesome!

Eris: What's next, Captain?

Qoone: Take your positions, Cosmo Cats.

[The others do so]

All six Cosmo Cats: Omega Cosmo MagnaDroid, ready!

Melwin: [over intercom] Like our present, Cosmo Cats?

Eris: Who wouldn't?

Melwin: Remember, Cosmo Cats, the Omega Cosmo MagnaDroid has a Supersonic Mode that might come in handy.

Eris: Thanks for the prompt, Melwin!

[Outside, Valsky is furious]

Valsky: Damn you!

[He charges at the Omega Cosmo MagnaDroid]

Eris: Supersonic Mode, energize!

[The Omega Cosmo MagnaDroid, at high speed, charges at Valsky and punches it with its fists]

Valsky: How can they do that?

Qoone: Omega Phaser Cannon, Omega Gatling Blasters, fire!

[The Omega Cosmo MagnaDroid fires blasts from its shoulder cannons at Valsky, who tries to dodge, but the blasts hit him]

Qoone: I forgot to mention, this mecha's firepower also acts as a heat seeker. This way, transporting from one place to another won't save you, Valsky.

Valsky: How can this be?!

[Cut back to the cockpit]

Eris: I think you've had enough fun on this planet. Cosmo Brace, online! [presses 02 on her Cosmo Brace] Phaser Frenzy!

[Outside, the MagnaDroid opens all of its cannon shields, then fires a massive barrage of phasers in the form of six animals (tiger, jaguar, cheetah, leopard, lion, and cougar) at Valsky]

Valsky: NO!!!

[He takes the blast hard, screams, falls to the ground, and a massive explosion is shown; all the life energy he absorbed dissipates into nothingness; after the smoke clears, Valsky is gone, for good]

[Cut back to the cockpit]

Qoone: And so ends the evil legacy of the deity of Nogero.

Eris: Cosmo Cats, mission complete!

All six: Meow!

[Back on the ground, Noah and Harry walk up to Kyle Harmon's corpse near the ruins of the Moraximus; Noah notices shattered pieces of the disc he gave Kyle before, then grits his teeth]

Noah: [kicks the body] Bloody Harmon! How dare you fail to deliver on your promise! I hope you rot in Hell, you cheapskate.

Harry: Say hi to your sisters for us.

[They head out]

Harry: Any word from Mr. Westcott?

Noah: I haven't heard from him in nearly two fortnights. It's possible that the demon lord killed him.

Harry: Well, that's a shame.

[His smartphone rings; Harry picks up and receives a FaceTime notification from Neo-DEM HQ: Urgent!]

Harry: Neo-DEM?

Noah: If it's urgent, take the call.

[Harry accepts the call and receives a FaceTime call from Isaac Westcott]

Westcott: I saw what you've been up to, gentlemen.

Harry and Noah: Mr. Westcott!

Westcott: Selling your weaponry to hardened criminals. That's the kind I'd like to see. Your robot almost destroyed the Cosmo Cats.

Noah: But we failed.

Westcott: Anyway, even though your customers are no more, your usefulness is far from over. First, let me assure you that I'm alive and well in my new base of operations. I've been having issues with communication for the longest time, but just now, I've managed to finally get through to you. Further repairs will be done in due time. And soon as I hire more criminals and send more Demonoids, I'll let you know if I need you. [signs off]

Noah: Whatever it takes to get back on my feet. Let's go, Uncle Harry.

[He and Harry exit the scene]

[Elsewhere nearby, the Xia twins look down at the scene of the battle in a warm embrace]

Yu Lan: I knew Kyle's plan would fail in the end.

Yu Fan: Neither he nor those creepy aliens ever stood a chance against the Cosmo Cats.

Yu Lan: Hey, Sis?

Yu Fan: Hmm?

Yu Lan: I couldn't help overhearing Noah Higgenbottom's conversation with Mr. Westcott.

Yu Fan: So he's alive. [strokes her sister's head] Let's just go home and regroup.

[132 Madison Street, 12:03pm]

[The gang is gathered on the roof for a barbecue]

J.A.C.K.: Well, another CIA case closed.

Kio: I kinda feel bad for Kyle Harmon, though. After all, it was Tamara's fault his family went through so much sh*t in the first place.

Eris: And his witnesses dying-- That was all Giselle's fault. She was doing him a favor, just for her own gain.

Qoone: But at least his involvement in her tyranny led to the end of a long intergalactic manhunt, as well as an evil deity. He can rest in peace now.

Itokazu: By the way, how are the babies doing?

Eris: They're all okay. They're sleeping peacefully. It's as if nothing ever happened.

Melwin: But there's just one thing that's bothering me. How did Giselle get access to a robot like that?

Chayka: I've been thinking the same thing, Melwin. I mean, we've had quite a number of criminals this past year attack us with robots.

Eris: Well, it can't be Savage. He's dead now.

Kio: But I'm sure someone else has the technology and money to build more robots.

Aoi: Yeah, and they're even stronger than Savage's ever were.

Manami: Whoever did it must have it out for us if they're targeting us.

Antonia: Not just us, but the Crystal Exceeds. Remember last Christmas Eve?

Qoone: It's possible that this "Uncle Harry" character Alvin told us about might have something to do with it. He does want to get back at ACME for locking him up 2010.

Eris: Well, even if it's not true, he still broke out of prison, so we have to find him and lock him up again.

J.A.C.K.: Which won't be easy. But ACME got him before. And with five superhero teams at their command, who's to say he won't be caught again? [takes a bite of her hot dog]

Manami: Well put, J.A.C.K. Well put.

Durel: Pardon me for being a nuisance, J.A.C.K., but aren't you supposed to say grace?

J.A.C.K.: Hmm?

Manami: You took the first bite. It's a family tradition.

J.A.C.K.: Okay. Hands?

[Everyone holds hands]

J.A.C.K.: Heavenly Father, thank you for this special gathering in honor of our recent victory in the fight against crime. And thank you for guiding us throughout this mission. We ask that you continue to bless us in the missions to come. Amen.

Everyone: Amen.

J.A.C.K.: All right, everyone! Let's dig in!

[Everyone starts eating]

[FINAL NOTE:
Following the deaths of Kyle Harmon and Ceallaigh, AKA Giselle Parker, their cases were marked "closed".
Noah Higgenbottom, Harry, and the Xia twins remain at large.]

[Catian Mothership, Tuesday, July 9th, 5:31am]

[In the lab, Qoone and Melwin gaze at a large glass tube containing a bronze spandex suit with lynx spots, claws, and a tail, and a helmet; Durel and Chayka enter]

Chayka: Captain, Melwin, could this be...?

Melwin: This is the future, Chayka.

Qoone: This... is Cosmo Bronze.

[Clips from the next side-fic are shown]

Yuya: It's about time I got an episode to myself.

Gong: Actually, Yuya, Gong's gettin' the spotlight. See, Gong's duelin'.

Yuya: So am I, Gong.

Eris: Hey! What about us?

Qoone: Next time: Gong Gone. Vigilance, dedication, courage!

Last edited by TVLubber (4/05/2024 10:40 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera