ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2020 5:59 pm  #1

#7 - Schindler's List

Rated TV-MA

Girl: Goodbye, Jews! Goodbye, Jews!

Narrator: Tonight, ACME Crime Net is proud to present one of the most important motion pictures of our time.

Amon Goeth: You want these people?

Oskar Schindler: These people. My people. I want my people.

Goeth: Who are you? Moses?

Narrator: A world on the brink of madness. People on the verge of extinction. The most important story of true survival and courage.

Itzhak Stern: The list is life. All around its margins lies the gulf.

Narrator: Schindler's List.

Narrator: Tonight's film is made possible by a grant from Ford Motor Company and it's over 200,000 employees around the world. Ford is a worldwide manufacture of automotive products. At Ford, Quality is Job 1. 

[Now to Steven Spielberg and Alvin]

Alvin: Good evening and welcome to a special expanded edition of The ACME Sunday Night Movie. I'm Alvin.

Steven: And I'm Steven Spielberg, the director of Schindler's List.

Alvin: Tonight, we are privileged to air this Academy Award winning film about the story of Oskar Schindler, a war profiteer and member of the Nazi party who saved over 1,100 Jews during World War II. The film you are about to see is the original uncut R-rated version. It contains explicit graphic violence, language and nudity that may be intensive for some viewers. We did not edit anything in any way whatsoever at the discretion of Mr. Spielberg himself. Therefore, it is not appropriate for young children.  In addition, he also requested that interruptions will be at a minimum. Like every movie we air on ACME, we agreed.

Steven: Right, Alvin. I also want to thank tonight's the Ford Motor Company for sponsoring tonight's broadcast. But I want to let you folks and even parents know that this film is more explicit and more graphic than you ever seen before on television. I made the film for this and generations. They would know and never forget that six million Jews were murdered in the Holocast and history could not be denied. I cannot be honest to the history or it's victims without depictions of violence and suffering. So that every parent should make a judgement for their own family, I, as Alvin already said don't think this is a film for younger children. When the film was released, there was overwhelming support that should be seen by high schools and colleges. And it was shown in theaters free to nearly two million students. So, tonight in your homes, you'll experience the story of Oskar Schindler, a German business man, a member of the Nazi Party, a womanizer and a war profiteer who saved the lives of more than 200 Jews. And now Schindler's List

Last edited by ACME Crime Net (3/09/2020 6:01 pm)

Board footera