ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2020 11:56 pm  #1

Side-Fic 329: Sephira, Go!

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Kotori: Hi, everyone! The show's ready to start! So remember to watch in a brightly-lit room and not to sit too close to your screen. Let the date begin!

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[Neo-Deus Ex Machina Industries HQ, Atlantic Ocean, Sunday, August 11th, 4:33pm]

[Located on an island in the Atlantic Ocean is a tall building with the Neo-DEM logo and Demonoid insignia on the front; inside, at the basement floor, Owen and Ewan approach the door to the office of (as the sign states) Isaac R.P. Westcott, President and CEO; Owen knocks]

Westcott: Come in.

[Owen opens the door; inside is a large base, where Westcott, LN, and an army of Bandersnatch await]

Westcott: Welcome, Owen. Ewan. You're just in time to bear witness to my new base of operations. It's thanks to Argon's heart I was able to commission this building. What's more, it's given me back my human form!

[He transforms from a Demonoid back into his human form]

Westcott: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the dawning of a new era for Deus Ex Machina Industries. This company shall start anew as Neo-DEM. Such is the decree of CEO Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott. New generals, come forth!

[Five new generals approach]

JB: I'm JB, top muscle of the new fleet of generals. My responsibility is the Spirit Soldiers.

ZIEG: As is mine. I'm ZIEG, JB's #2.

Nervadrone: I am Nervadrone, your new top mechanic.

Gorma: I am Gorma, last survivor of the deserted planet of Toria. The Catians can count the minutes before I vaporize them.

Nike: I am Nike, master warrior of the M-51 Galaxy and longtime follower of Master Vile. My duty is to avenge my fallen leader.

Westcott: It's a real pleasure to have you all as my servants.

LN: With the help of our new generals, you, sir, will have many new tools at your disposal. And of course, we still have Captain Omen lending a hand.

[Captain Omen appears on a giant monitor before them]

Omen: That's right, Mr. Westcott. However, I would like to borrow one of your generals to assist me against the Exceeds. You see, I now have control of a brand-new ship: The Gullveig Gallion, and I need a first mate to help me gather more minions.

Nike: I hope you don't mind my volunteering, master. Omen sure could use a general like me.

Westcott: Very well, Nike. Just remember to treat Omen with utmost respect.

Nike: Sir!

[He vanishes, then reappears beside Omen at his location]

Omen: Welcome aboard, First Mate Nike.

Nike: I am at your command, Captain.

Omen: You won't regret this decision, Mr. Westcott.

Westcott: I'd better not. Proceed with your duties.

Omen and Nike: Aye-aye!

[The transmission ends]

Westcott: Now, any ideas on new Demonoids?

Nervadrone: Oh, we each have an army of such, sir.

JB: Armies, assemble!

[Five separate armies of Demonoids and/or enemy Wizards enter]

JB: My army consists of a new fleet of Wizards, all equipped with our new Combat Realizer Units, along with a few select Demonoids to assist them: Hoppertron, Maggotron, Aphidrone, Pillbot, and Mechamant.

ZIEG: I present Transmitron, Dreamborg, Samuroid, Gourdroid, and Venusborg.

Gorma: Meet Pigeonoid, Eagletron, Falcoid, Swallowtron, and Duckdrone.

Nervadrone: Foxoid, Pitchbot, Aquamech, Mechamouse, and Cybat are at my disposal.

JB: So you see, these Demonoids are far superior to the ones you sent before, and the new Combat Realizer Units have more than twice the combined power of the originals and the Super Cyber Demon Gear Units. They will prove more sufficient in your battle against ACME Crime Net than they did against Shido Itsuka and his team.

Westcott: Excellent. Who will be the first to attack?

LN: I think Mechamant should do the job.

Mechamant: Yeah, damn right, I should! I may not be the best of the bunch, but I'm more powerful than any other Demonoid you guys sent before me. We all are!

[His fellow lesser Demonoids shout in agreement]

LN: SILENCE!

[All is silent]

LN: Don't push your luck. Mechamant, report to my office for instructions.

[She leads Mechamant to her office as ZIEG approaches Westcott]

ZIEG: Mr. Westcott, I understand you have two AWOL Demonoids out there.

Westcott: Delta and Epsilon? They were a waste of my time. Why bother going after them?

ZIEG: What if they come up with a plan to get back at you when you're at your weakest moment?

Westcott: While they do deserve punishment for deserting us, I already have an army worthy enough of my post. I don't have to worry about those two.

ZIEG: Please, sir. I owe you a lot for finding me after nearly three decades of being trapped in the sea.

JB: He's right, sir. Even a simple assignment to go after the Spirit Soldiers isn't enough for him to repay you.

Westcott: Very well. But if I need you, stop what you're doing.

ZIEG: Yes, sir! [transports out]

[Fraxinus EX, 4:56pm (EST)]

[Kotori leads the Chipmunks and the Chipettes to the ship's laboratory, where Karen Nora Mathers awaits]

Kotori: And this is the lab, where we develop new weapons, new machines, and more. Oh, and this is the secretary of Ratatoskr: Karen Nora Mathers. Karen, this is Alvin, Brittany, Simon, Jeanette, Theodore, and Eleanor.

Karen: Pleasure.

[She and Brittany shake hands]

Brittany: Nice to meet you, Karen.

Alvin: I take it you're in relation to Ellen Mira Mathers?

Karen: Yes. She's my older sister. And I heard you're trying to rescue my uncle Owen and cousin Ewan from Westcott's control.

Simon: That's right. But we still haven't broken his control yet.

Jeanette: Somehow, we gotta short-circuit those cybernetic implants.

Karen: That's easier said than done, Jeanette. After running scans, I've come to the conclusion that only their own will can break Westcott's hold. But I'm sure you didn't come up here just to tell me how you're progressing to save my family.

Theodore: No. We wanted to know how the Spirit Soldiers got their powers.

Eleanor: Yeah, where did they come from?

Karen: Well, it all started two years ago when Kotori's parents developed new technology to harness what was left of the Sephira Crystals' Reiryoku.

[We flash back to Tatsuo and Haruko Itsuka doing just that]

Kotori: That tech is called Sephira-X. Mom and Dad knew there'd come a time when Earth would be threatened again. Using the Sephira-X, they created a red spandex suit and helmet, and the first Spirit Brace. I volunteered to be their first test subject. So I activated the brace by shouting...

Kotori: [in flashback] Sephira, go!

[She gets suited up into the Spirit Soldier Red suit]

Kotori: [present] And that's how I became Spirit Soldier Red, Earth's very first Spirit Soldier. But Mom and Dad figured just one Spirit Soldier wasn't going to be enough, and we needed more arsenal. Suddenly, Dad remembered the iron ore he mined from the ground zero of the first spatial quake just a few years before I was born. Then Mom smelted the iron and coated it with Sephira-X instead of carbon, and thereby giving birth to Sephira Steel.

[Back to the present]

Kotori: Using the Sephira Steel, we forged our weapons. Some of them are based on some of our angels. Tohka's Spirit Saber was based on her Sandalphon. Miku's Spirit Shamisen-- Her being Diva, she deserves one that resembles a guitar. Kaguya and Yuzuru's Spirit Crossbows-- Their El Kanaph. Natsumi's Spirit Broomstick is based on her Haniel, and it can also take the form of any other weapon, particularly a cutlass. Mukuro's Spirit Halberd is based on her Michael's Shifuru, which takes the form of a halberd. My Spirit Lance-- Although my Camael is usually an axe that doubles as a cannon, I wanted a lighter weapon. But I did base Yoshino's Spirit Axe after Camael, and it also doubles as a cannon, kinda like the Mighty Morphin Black Ranger's Power Axe. Except this one shoots cold blasts, just like Zadkiel. Kurumi's Spirit Musket is based on a part of her Zafkiel. Nia's Spirit Slinger-- Since her Rasiel book doesn't do much damage, she chose this weapon. And Origami's Spirit Launcher is based on one of the weapons she used when she worked for the Anti-Spirit Team.

Alvin: But what about Shido's weapons?

Kotori: Since he was never a Spirit himself, I simply forged his weapons based on those of some of my favorite superheroes. As for the Spirit Pistols, we just felt as though the team needed sidearms.

Simon: I take it you used that steel to build the Sephira Voyagers?

Karen: No, but they do run on Sephira-X for fuel. 10 times more efficient than ordinary space shuttle fuel.

Theodore: And the opals?

Kotori: They started out as ordinary opals, but once we coated them with Sephira-X, they gained the healing power of my Camael.

Karen: Unfortunately, what we have now may not be enough to kill Westcott, even with your help. That's why we're currently developing new arsenal, like this.

[Scientists bring out a brand-new cannon]

Kotori: Behold, the Reiryoku Cannon. Built exclusively for a new enhancement mode.

Simon: Very impressive.

Karen: Unfortunately, it's still in its experimental stages. We can only wait until it's absolutely necessary.

Kotori: No hurry. Anyway, these kids haven't seen the piece de resistance of this tour. Follow me, guys.

[The Chipmunks and the Chipettes follow her to the bridge]

Kotori: Some of you were already here before, but here it is: The Fraxinus EX's bridge. Meet the crew.

Kawagoe: I'm Kyouji Kawagoe, a man of five marriages and divorces. They call me the "Master of Love".

Mikimoto: Don't push your luck. I'm Masaomi Mikimoto, known to the crew as "The Boss".

Nakatsugawa: Dream on, Bruce Springsteen. I'm Munechika Natsugawa, known here as a "Dimension Breaker".

Shiizaki: I'm Hinako Shiizaki, also known as "Nail Knocker".

Minowa: And I'm Kozue Minowa, known to the crew as "Deep Love".

Kannazuki: And I am Vice-Commander Kyouhei Kannazuki. It's a supreme honor to finally meet the six of you in person.

Simon: [shakes hands with Kannazuki] Likewise, VC.

Kotori: But you haven't met the man who made Ratatoskr. Bring him in!

[Karen brings in the founder of Ratatoskr on a wheelchair]

Karen: My young friends, this is the founder and majority benefactor of Ratatoskr: Elliot Baldwin Woodman.

Elliot: Greetings, young chipmunks. Pleasure to meet you.

Alvin: [shakes hands with Elliot] Pleasure's all ours, Elliot.

Brittany: We're honored to have your team fighting by our side against the Demonoids.

Elliot: The feeling's mutual. I understand you've already got the man who revived Westcott in custody.

Alvin: Yep. Prescott Vorstein. Did you know he and Westcott used to be friends before DEM was shut down?

Elliot: No, I didn't.

Simon: [shows a 2015 photo of Prescott and Westcott from his smartphone] Courtesy of the microfilm Mana swiped from the Nickar.

Elliot: My word!

Simon: The last survivor of the Vorstein crime family in cahoots with the head of DEM. But Prescott's not only in custody. He's also in a coma. He still hasn't come to.

Elliot: I hope he never does.

Kotori: Well, even if he does, he's facing the federal death penalty.

[Entering the bridge is MARIA, the ship's AI]

MARIA: Welcome to the Fraxinus EX, my young friends.

Alvin: Who's she?

Kotori: This girl used to be the ship's artificial intelligence. Nia gave her a physical form during our battle with DEM. This is MARIA.

MARIA: [bows] I'm honored. [looks at her beeping watch] Uh-oh. Sorry for the abrupt leave, but I have to meet Nia at the library. We're going out for dinner after she punches out. [leaves] Signal if you need me!

Kotori: Ever since she got a body, she's been trying to adjust to her new surroundings.

[The sound of a baby crying is heard from a nearby baby monitor]

Brittany: There's a baby on board?

Karen: Excuse me. I'd better go check on her.

[She heads for the Fraxinus nursery, where the crying baby awaits; Karen picks her up]

Karen: There, there, Chiyo. What's the matter?

[The Chipmunks, the Chipettes, and Kotori enter]

Alvin: Karen, you have a baby?

Karen: [giggles] Actually, I'm just a nanny.

[Origami enters]

Karen: Oh! Origami. How was work today?

Origami: So-so.

[Karen hands Chiyo to her; Origami embraces the baby]

Origami: Mommy's here, Chiyo. Good girl.

Jeanette: Origami, you're a mom?

Origami: Yes. Kids, this is my baby daughter: Chiyo.

Eleanor: Oh, she's so adorable.

Theodore: She has almost the same hair color as you.

Simon: So, who's the proud pop?

Origami: He'll catch up.

[Outside the nursery, Shido, Tohka, and Mana approach]

Shido: Tohka, I can't hold this in any longer. I'd like for you to meet someone.

Tohka: Who would you want me to meet at a nursery?

Shido: [takes a deep breath] I really didn't wanna tell you, but now's a good time.

[He opens the door to the nursery]

Shido: Hi, guys.

Alvin: Hey, you three.

Brittany: Have you met Origami's baby?

Shido: Yes. In fact, I was there when she was born.

Origami: Look, Chiyo. Daddy's back.

[She hands Chiyo to Shido]

Shido: I see you kids have met my daughter.

Alvin and Brittany: Shido is the father?!

Kotori: Yep. Chiyogami Tobiichi-Itsuka, or Chiyo for short. Shido and Origami asked Karen to look after her while they were at work today.

Mana: Luckily, we've all got tomorrow off. [plays peekaboo with Chiyo] Hey, Chiyo. Looking for Auntie Mana? Peekaboo!

[Chiyo giggles]

Kotori: [makes funny faces in front of Chiyo] Look, Chiyo! Doesn't Auntie Kotori look funny?

[Chiyo giggles again and grips Kotori's nose]

Kotori: Hey! My nose!

[Shido laughs]

Shido: You girls really know how to handle babies, huh?

Kotori and Mana: Anything for our niece!

Tohka: So you two actually did it. Shido, can we talk privately?

Shido: Uh, sure. [hands Chiyo back to Origami] Excuse me.

[He and Tohka exit the nursery and shut the door]

Tohka: Shido, I know we all agreed to share you, but why did you have to pick Origami as your first?

Shido: I didn't promise you that you would be my first. I said I'd be your first.

Tohka: Oh, right. But still, I don't mind Origami having a baby with you and all, but I really wanted to be the first.

Shido: Well, in all honesty, Origami wasn't the only one I did it with.

Tohka: Hmm?

[Kurumi enters]

Kurumi: I did it with him, too, Tohka, just a few weeks after Origami.

Tohka: K-K-K-Kurumi?!

Kurumi: You knew the Demonoids destroyed my old house. I had to move in with Shido. On that very night, I heard Shido got Origami pregnant and I wanted to make love to him, too. I always wanted to be a mom.

Tohka: So, where's your baby?

Kurumi: That's why I'm here. I wanna see how she's doing.

[She enters the nursery]

Kurumi: I'm back, Karen. [notices the Chipmunks and the Chipettes] Oh! [giggles] I didn't realize you were bringing the Chipmunks and the Chipettes.

Brittany: Hey, Kurumi.

Kurumi: Brittany. [notices Origami and Chiyo] Hey, Origami. [waves] Hi, Chiyo. Auntie Kuru's here.

[Chiyo smiles, as does Kurumi]

Kurumi: [walks up to another baby's crib] Kazumi, Mommy's here. [takes the baby girl out of her crib] Did you have a good time with Karen and big-sis Chiyo? I missed you so much while I was at the diner.

[Kazumi giggles]

Alvin: Another baby?

[Shido and Tohka enter]

Shido: Yep. My second daughter. Kids, Tohka, meet Kazumi Tokisaki-Itsuka.

Jeanette: Isn't she cute?

Brittany: Just like her big sister!

Kurumi: Mm-hmm. [walks up to Origami] Origami, you and I have to be the luckiest women in the world, having babies with a compassionate guy like Shido.

Origami: I know. [to her daughter] Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the cutest one of all? [imitates Chiyo] Me and Kazumi! [giggles]

Tohka: [frowns] Yippee for you.

Kurumi: Oh, don't get too upset, Tohka. You're still Shido's #1.

Origami: It's not like he's gonna leave you out.

Tohka: [sighs] Maybe. I'll be at the warehouse.

[The others watch as Tohka teleports out of the Fraxinus]

Alvin: We'd better follow her.

Shido: No. I think she needs to be alone for a while.

Brittany: Anyway, can I get a look at Kazumi?

Kurumi: Sure.

[Holding Kazumi, she kneels down toward Brittany]

Brittany: Hi, Kazumi. I'm Brittany, a friend of your mommy.

[Kazumi babbles in response]

Kurumi: See that, Brittany? She's talking to you.

Jeanette: Say something back to her.

Brittany: Okay. Um... [to Kazumi; babbles in baby talk] Mama-like-a-daddy-uh-oh.

[Kazumi babbles back]

Jeanette: Hey, let me try that. [babbles in baby talk]

Eleanor: [also babbles in baby talk]

[Kazumi babbles back, with a quick raspberry; the Chipettes giggle]

Mana: Hey, what are you guys saying?

Eleanor: Don't know, Mana, but it's fun, especially when you're talking to a baby.

[Kazumi suddenly cringes]

Brittany: Hey, Kurumi, why's Kazumi cringing like that?

Jeanette: Was it something we said?

[Kazumi starts to cry]

Alvin: Oh, look what you three did!

Simon: You made her cry!

Theodore: Kurumi, you're her mom. Do something!

Kurumi: It's okay, Theodore. I don't think the Chipettes are the ones making her cry.

[She takes a quick whiff]

Kurumi: Uh, do you guys smell something?

[The Chipettes each take a whiff]

All three Chipettes: EWW!! A dirty diaper!

Shido: I'll get the clothespins.

Mana: I'll get the powder.

Origami: I'll get the wipes.

Kotori: I'll get a fresh diaper.

Kurumi: [puts Kazumi on the changing table] I really appreciate it.

[As the others get the stuff needed, Kurumi sets to change Kazumi's diaper]

[132 Madison Street, 5:09pm]

[Tohka enters the warehouse; Miku is reading a childcare book on a recliner]

Tohka: [sits on the couch] Hi, Miku.

Miku: [puts down her book] What's wrong, Tohka? You look bummed.

Tohka: It's Shido. I met his daughters.

Miku: Is that all? Honey, you should be happy for him.

Tohka: I know. But I really wanted to be his first.

Miku: Did he promise you that?

Tohka: No.

Miku: [sits beside Tohka] Jealous, eh?

Tohka: [in tears] It's just not fair. I've been in love with Shido ever since our first date. No. Even before that date, I felt there was a strong connection between us.

[She has a flashback of her second encounter with Shido]

Tohka: You said your name was Shido, right? And when you said you were interested in me, were you being serious?

Shido: Yes, I was.

Tohka: But like serious-serious?

Shido: Serious-serious.

Tohka: 100% serious-serious?!

Shido: 1,000% serious-serious!

Tohka: [groans] Jerk! Who would seriously fall for your amateur tricks?! Stupid dummy!

Shido: But that was from the heart!

Tohka: Then again, this is different. I still don't know what your intentions are. But you are the only human I've ever had normal conversation with. You know this world, which could serve me well. It might just work. Yep, it's settled. This should prove your usefulness.

Shido: Thanks, I guess. Oh, yeah, what was your name again?

Tohka: My name? I've never had one of those. But I suppose I will need one if I want to find out why humans so awful. Okay. Why don't you come up with something you can call me?

Shido: How about Tohka?

Tohka: Tohka. Now I have a name. I think I like it. Thank you.

[Back to the present]

Tohka: I can never forget that day. Up until that point, humans had been rejecting me. But not him. We've been in love ever since. I even accepted the fact that there are other lovers in his life, you included. But it's not easy to accept the fact that I didn't take Shido's virginity.

Miku: Tohka,...

[She embraces Tohka]

Miku: I understand how you feel. You wanna know who also wanted to take his virginity? Me.

Tohka: But why?

Miku: I've been studying that book on childcare since the day he sealed my spirit powers. But when I heard my darling and Origami had a baby, I was pretty upset. But I got over it and started studying even more. And I wasn't even upset when Kazumi was born.

Tohka: Shido should've told me.

Miku: He knew how jealous you'd get. He thought you weren't ready for this kind of news. Plus, he couldn't help but give in to Origami's cajoling that night.

Tohka: I guess that makes sense.

Miku: [straddles Tohka on the couch] Pretty soon, our chance will come. We'll have babies of our own.

Tohka: Miku, what are you doing?

Miku: Haven't you forgotten I'm bisexual?

[She slowly leans in and plants her lips on Tohka's; Tohka moans and blushes]

Tohka: [pushes Miku back] Miku, why?

Miku: You wanna practice your first time, don't you?

Tohka: Well, yeah, but still... Being kissed by a girl...

Miku: You don't like it?

Tohka: That's not true! Your kiss actually felt good. I just never experienced it before.

Miku: And this is just the beginning.

[She gently gropes Tohka's breasts]

Tohka: Wait, Miku. We should be doing this behind closed doors. Someone will notice us.

Miku: The Exceeds are on a road trip to Orlando for the week, and the Cosmo Cats are on vacation in Okinawa, and the others are on the Fraxinus. It's just you and me.

Tohka: Okay.

Miku: Tohka, your breasts are so soft and so beautiful.

Tohka: [caresses Miku's face] And you have such silky skin.

[Yoshino enters the warehouse holding Yoshinon]

Yoshino: Hello? Anybody home?

Yoshinon: Yoo-hoo!

[On the couch, Tohka and Miku stop what they're doing]

Tohka: It's Yoshino.

Miku: Damn! I forgot she gets off work at 5:00 today!

[Yoshino walks up to the couch]

Yoshino: Hey, you two. What's going-- [gasps at Tohka and Miku's position]

Tohka: Yoshino, it's not what it looks like! I swear!

Miku: [gets off Tohka] We were just having a little fun.

Yoshino: Tohka, I didn't know you were...

Tohka: I'm not! [frowns] Well, maybe a little.

Yoshinon: Two beautiful babes makin' out in an empty warehouse. Never thought I'd see the day!

Yoshino: Stop it, Yoshinon.

Tohka: [sits down on the couch properly] Anyway, how was work today?

Yoshino: [sits down beside Tohka] It was great.

Yoshinon: Great?! Willie loved our latest photos! They'll make the headlines tomorrow!

Tohka: [pats Yoshino on the head] That's a good girl.

Yoshino: Now, would you two explain what you were doing before I came back?

Miku: Tohka was just green with envy when she saw Shido's babies.

Tohka: I wanna have a baby with him, too.

Miku: Me, too. That's why we did a little make-out session. A little practice never hurts.

Yoshino: Oh, I see.

Tohka: [sighs] I'm in the mood for a video game. Wanna play some Tecmo Super Bowl?

Miku: I'd love to.

[The three girls enter the game room; Tohka hooks up the Nintendo Entertainment System, then inserts the Tecmo Super Bowl cartridge; she and Miku each grab a controller as Yoshino sits on the bean bag chair with Yoshinon]

Tohka: Raiders.

Miku: Patriots.

Tohka and Miku: Here we go!

[They start playing; Tohka controls Bo Jackson as Miku controls Garin Veris]

Miku: Damn, you're fast!

Tohka: Nothin' like an early start to cheer me up.

Miku: It's getting pretty hard to tackle you.

Tohka: To the right. To the left. Zig. Zag.

Yoshino: Change your guy, Miku.

Miku: It's not worth it. Gotta stick with Veris. Since when have you gotten so good at this game?

Tohka: Since I played the original Tecmo Bowl in a run-down arcade.

Yoshinon: Did you know Bo Jackson also played professional baseball?

Miku: What team?

Yoshinon: Kansas City Royals. Made MVP in the 1989 All-Star Game.

Tohka: Bo's down to the 10! The 5! The 2! OH! Back the other way!

Miku: What?! You could've scored!

Tohka: Feel like running out the clock.

Yoshino: I don't think Veris is such a good idea, Miku. Switch to another guy. Maybe Singleton?

Miku: I'm sticking with Veris. Hey, Tohka, you're going the wrong way! You're heading for your own end zone!

Tohka: Uh-oh! [moves Jackson the opposite direction] Whew! There you go, Miku! You're close!

Miku: [tries to tackle] Here we go!

[Veris tackles, but misses Jackson]

Miku: Sh*t! So close!

Yoshino: Good try, Miku. Time's ticking, girls!

Yoshinon: Tohka's gonna do this! Go, go, go, go, go!

Miku: This is insane.

Tohka: Down to the 20! 15! 10!

Yoshinon: She's ziggin'! She's zaggin'!

[Jackson reaches the opposing end zone for a touchdown]

Tohka: TOUCHDOWN!! WHOO!!

[She dances the way one would celebrate scoring a touchdown]

[The alarm blares]

Tohka: Time out! [pauses the game] To the lab, ladies!

[The girls rush to the lab]

Tohka: [opens a channel to Morningside Heights] There's a Demonoid attacking Morningside Heights. Time to go to work, guys.

Yoshino: [puts Yoshinon on the desk] You stay here, Yoshinon. It's too dangerous out there.

Tohka: Spirit Braces!

Tohka, Miku, and Yoshino: Ready!

[They activate their Spirit Braces]

All three: Sephira, GO!

[They all get suited up and teleport out of the warehouse and to Morningside Heights to face Mechamant]

Mechamant: Oh, only three of you? I expected the whole team.

Tohka: You'll have to make do with just us.

Miku: We're not afraid of Demonoids like you.

Yoshino: So you better back out while you can, or just fight us.

Mechamant: Back out? Never! Bandersnatch 2.0, attack!

[An army of Bandersnatch 2.0 units appear and charge at the three Spirit Soldiers]

Tohka: Spirit Pistols!

[She and her team whip out their Spirit Pistols and fire at the charging Bandersnatch, hitting seven in the emblem on their midsections, vaporizing them]

Mechamant: [charges at the Spirit Soldiers] You bumbling bots!

[He strikes the Spirit Soldiers w/his claws]

Tohka: You guys take the Bandersnatch. This bug-bot's all mine.

[She whips out her Sephira Saber and fights Mechamant with it]

Miku and Yoshino: You got it, Tohka!

[They continue fighting the Bandersnatch units]

[Back at the warehouse, the Chipmunks, the Chipettes, Shido, Kotori, Mana, Origami, and Kurumi enter with the babies through the orbital elevator doors]

Shido: Tohka, we're home! Tohka?

Origami: She said she'd be here when we got here.

Brittany: Think maybe she went out soul searching or something?

Kurumi: [points at the open door to the lab] If that's true, why'd she leave the lab door open?

Alvin: There must be a Demonoid afoot.

[They all head for the lab and observe the monitor; Tohka, Miku, and Yoshino are fighting Mechamant and the Bandersnatch in Morningside Heights]

Origami: Alvin's right! Time to go to work.

[The alarm blares again]

Mana: Another red alert?

[The monitor opens a channel to Sugar Hill, where a giant enemy robot is on the rampage]

Shido: We'd better deal with this robot first.

Alvin: Who keeps sending these robots, anyway?

Kurumi: I don't know, Alvin, but there's no time to find out.

Shido: Are the Sephira Voyagers fully reenergized?

Kotori: Full power. The other Spirit Soldiers are on standby, but we'll signal if we need them.

Alvin: We'd help, too, but our mecha are still under maintenance.

Simon: They used up a lot of juice battling Roget.

Brittany: But we're on standby in case you need us.

Shido: Thanks, kids. Mana, you stay with them. You need to conserve your power.

Mana: Roger that, Big Brother. Good luck.

Shido: Spirit Braces!

Shido, Origami, Kurumi, and Kotori: Ready!

[They activate their Spirit Braces]

All four: Sephira, GO!

[They all get suited up, then teleport out]

[Sugar Hill, 5:24pm]

[The Gold, White, Black, and Red Sephira Voyagers fly into the scene of the enemy robot attack]

[Cut to the cockpit of the Gold Sephira Voyager]

Shido: [runs a scan on the enemy robot's cockpit] Scanning now!

[The scan reveals a Bandersnatch piloting the enemy robot]

Shido: Damn! The robot's a decoy!

[Cut to the cockpit of the White Sephira Voyager]

Origami: Nevertheless, we gotta destroy this one.

Shido: Roger! All units, fire!

[Outside, all four units fire lasers at the enemy robot, hitting it; the enemy robot shoots fireballs from its fingers at the Sephira Voyagers, which dodge narrowly]

Shido: Photon Missiles!

[The Gold Sephira Voyager fires its missiles at the enemy robot, which dodges and strikes back with its staff]

Shido: Whoever sent that robot must really know our every move.

Kotori: I bet they work for Westcott.

Kurumi: Well, I don't care who sent them. If they attack the city, we have to destroy them.

Origami: We can't form the Sephira Robo without Tohka, Yoshino, and Miku. Contact Natsumi and the others immediately.

[Cut to Madison Street; Natsumi is performing magic tricks in front of a crowd]

Natsumi: And now, my finale!

[She plops three eggs into her witch hat, then puts it on]

Natsumi: Egg in my hair, you might say? Guess again! [removes her hat] Voila!

[On her head is a trio of pigeons, which fly away; the crowd applauds, then tosses money into Natsumi's hat]

Natsumi: Thank you very much. It's been a pleasure performing in front of you. You all have a good night!

[She heads down the street when her Spirit Brace beeps]

Natsumi: [responds] Go ahead.

Kotori: Natsumi, Sugar Hill is under attack. We need your Sephira Voyager.

Natsumi: Perfect timing. Just finished a performance. I'm on my way! [checks to see if the coast is clear] Perfect. Sephira, GO!

[She gets suited up]

[Cut to the YMCA; Mukuro and the Yamai twins exit the building]

Mukuro: It's never easy to teach aerobics in this community, especially around the summer time.

Kaguya: Think you got it bad? The kids at the pool wouldn't stop screaming!

Yuzuru: Sigh. Their parents did nothing to stop them.

[Mukuro's Spirit Brace beeps]

Mukuro: [responds] I read you.

Kurumi: Report to Sugar Hill with your Sephira Voyagers, pronto!

Mukuro: We're on it, Kurumi. Ready, girls?

Kaguya and Yuzuru: Ready!

All three: [activate their Spirit Braces] Sephira, GO!

[They all get suited up]

[Cut to a nearby Outback Steakhouse; Nia and MARIA are having dinner]

Nia: So the latest volume of my manga just sold a million copies in two weeks. You know how big that is for me?

MARIA: Impressive. I'd chalk that up to the new character.

[Nia's Spirit Brace beeps]

Nia: Uh-oh. [hands MARIA her credit card] Get this stuff to go, please. Duty calls.

MARIA: Sure.

[Nia exits the restaurant]

Nia: [responds] Go.

Origami: Nia, meet us at Sugar Hill with your Sephira Voyager. There's an enemy robot attacking.

Nia: On the way, Origamin. [activates her Spirit Brace] Sephira, GO!

[She gets suited up]

[Sugar Hill, 5:30pm]

[The Gray, Yellow, Green, and Orange Sephira Voyagers fly into the scene and fire lasers upon the enemy robot]

Shido: Nice of you girls to drop by!

Natsumi: We wouldn't miss it, Shido!

[The enemy robot shoots missiles from its eyes at the Sephira Voyagers]

Shido: Uh-oh! Reflector shields up!

[The Sephira Voyagers each erect a reflector shield around them, reflecting the missiles right back at the enemy robot, which knocks the missiles back with its staff]

[Cut to atop another building where Noah Higgenbottom and Harry watch the fight]

Noah: This should keep those Spirit Soldiers occupied while Mr. Westcott's Demonoid Mechamant handles the other three.

Harry: They don't stand a chance.

[His smartphone rings]

Harry: [picks up] Hello?

Westcott: Spirit Soldiers Blue, Fuchsia, and Violet are winning. Your distraction tactic isn't working.

Harry and Noah: WHAT?!

[Cut back to Morningside Heights; the Bandersnatch have been destroyed; Tohka, Miku, and Yoshino continue fighting Mechamant]

Mechamant: I don't know how lucky you get against those Bandersnatch, but that should be the least of my worries!

Tohka: [whips out her saber] Damn right, it should be!

[She strikes Mechamant with her saber]

Miku: [whips out her shamisen] Time for one of my hottest hits!

[She plays a loud tune, firing ultrasonic waves at Mechamant, hitting him]

Yoshino: [jumps up and whips out her axe] My turn!

[She strikes Mechamant with her axe, then fires a cold blast from it at Mechamant's legs, freezing them]

Mechamant: [groans] Bitches!

Tohka: Here we go, girls!

[She jumps up, then is launched even further up by Yoshino and Miku as she raises her glowing saber]

Tohka: Spirit Saber, Sephira Slash!

[She strikes Mechamant hard with her saber, electrifying him; Mechamant screams, falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown; after the smoke clears, Mechamant's Demonoid chip is lying on the ground]

Miku: Hurry, before Westcott makes him grow!

Tohka: [slices the chip in half] Good-bye!

[The chip gets vaporized]

Tohka: Let's get back to the warehouse.

[Her Spirit Brace beeps]

Tohka: [responds] Go ahead.

Karen: The other Spirit Soldiers need your help in Sugar Hill. There's a giant enemy robot on the loose.

Tohka: We're on our way. Let's go, girls!

Tohka, Miku, and Yoshino: Send in the Sephira Voyagers!

[Their Sephira Voyagers fly into the scene; the three Spirit Soldiers jump into the cockpits and fly out of sight]

[Unbeknownst to anyone, the remains of Mechamant vibrate; there is a second Demonoid chip beneath, allowing Mechamant to reassemble]

Mechamant: [laughs] If they only knew the power of Isaac Westcott's new army of Demonoids!

[Back at Neo-DEM HQ, Westcott has seen the whole battle]

Westcott: Lesser Demonoids with one chip are a thing of the past. Thanks to my new technology, lesser Demonoids have two chips. Once one is destroyed, the other grants greater power. Now, JB, fire the Giga Beam!

JB: Yes, sir!

[She pushes the Giga Beam button]

[Outside, on top of the building, a compartment opens, revealing a laser cannon; the cannon fires a red laser beam at the sky; the beam hits an unmanned satellite, which reflects the beam back down to Morningside Heights, making Mechamant grow giant-sized]

Mechamant: Those Spirit Soldiers are in for a rude awakening when next I see them! [leaves]

[Back at Sugar Hill, the Violet, Fuchsia, and Blue Sephira Voyagers fly into the scene]

Tohka: Sorry to keep you guys waiting!

Shido: Tohka!

Tohka: Mechamant was a breeze. Took care of him easily.

Miku: Now let's take this robot out and go home!

Shido, Tohka, Kotori, Yoshino, Miku, and Origami: Sephira Voyagers, combine!

[Their Sephira Voyagers combine to form the Sephira Robo]

Shido, Tohka, Kotori, Yoshino, Miku, and Origami: Sephira Voyagers, ready!

[The Sephira Robo whips out its saber; both it and the enemy robot fight with their weapons, until finally, the Sephira Robo gains the upper hand]

Spirit Soldiers: Sephira Robo, Spiritual Strike! FINAL ATTACK!

[The saber glows; the Sephira Robo strikes the enemy robot with it; the enemy robot falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

Shido: Termination complete! C'mon, girls. Let's get outta here.

[Suddenly, the thumping of giant footsteps are heard]

Origami: Wait. What the hell is that?

[The Sephira Robo turns around and notices Mechamant approaching]

Mechamant: Miss me, Spirit Soldiers?!

Tohka: Mechamant!

Miku: I thought we destroyed you!

Yoshino: Tohka sliced your computer chip!

Mechamant: She did. But just one. We new Demonoids have two chips, and when one is destroyed, the other increases our power output! Now it's time for revenge!

[He gains larger claws and strikes the Sephira Robo with them]

[Cut to the Sephira Robo's cockpit]

Shido: I think this is a job for the Sephira Battle Jet!

Kurumi: You got it, Shido!

Kurumi, Nia, Mukuro, Natsumi, Kaguya, and Yuzuru: Sephira Voyagers, combine!

[Their Sephira Voyagers combine to form the Sephira Battle Jet]

Mechamant: [fires lasers at the Battle Jet] Take this!

[The Battle Jet narrowly dodges each laser beam]

Kurumi: Jet Lasers!

[The Battle Jet fires lasers at Mechamant, who narrowly dodges]

Kurumi: Sephira Swoop!

[The Battle Jet takes to the sky surrounded by black, orange, yellow, green, and gray aura; it swoops down and strikes Mechamant hard]

Mechamant: Strong as you may be, you'll never destroy me!

Shido: Is that so?

[The Sephira Robo jumps on top of the Battle Jet, which takes to the sky along with it]

Mechamant: This is no time for surfing! Rocket boosters, activate!

[His rocket boosters ignite; he takes to the sky after the Spirit Soldiers' mecha; he fires lasers at the mecha, hitting them, but the mecha turn around and fire their lasers (and the Sephira Robo's Gungnir Cannons) right back; Mechamant shields himself with his claws]

Shido: You're tough. That much I'll give you. But you're an evil Demonoid, and evil never wins!

Spirit Soldiers: Flying Spiritual Strike! FINAL ATTACK!

[The Sephira Robo's saber glows again; the mecha soar toward Mechamant; the Sephira Robo strikes Mechamant with its saber, electrifying him and exposing his remaining computer chip in his midsection]

Mechamant: [groans] No! This is impossible!

[He engulfs in an explosion; his chip flies out of the smoke; Tohka flies out of the Sephira Robo's cockpit with her saber on hand]

Tohka: This time, don't come back!

[She slices the chip in half, vaporizing it; she lands safely on the ground]

Tohka: Termination complete!

[The other Spirit Soldiers join her; the mecha teleport out]

Tohka: Sephira Squadron...!

All 12: Spirit Soldiers!

Shido: Tohka, you all right?

Tohka: I'm fine, Shido. Damn, that Demonoid was tricky.

Origami: We'd better be ready for the next Demonoid attack. For all we know, there are other Demonoids at his disposal with more than one computer chip.

Tohka: Hey, Shido, when we get back to the warehouse, can we talk?

Shido: Sure. Let's go, girls.

[They all teleport out]

[Back at Neo-DEM HQ, JB is furious]

JB: How could they?!

LN: Calm yourself, JB. Mechamant was a weakling. We have stronger Demonoids.

JB: [growls; turns to her team of Demonoids] Listen up, all of you! What happened to Mechamant is an example of what happens when you fail to bring down the Spirit Soldiers. Don't follow that!

LN: [to every Demonoid army] And that goes for all of you! It's time to put you all through some rigorous training.

[Meanwhile, in Westcott's office, Westcott receives a transmission from Harry and Noah]

Westcott: You two need to get around to improving your robots. So that's going to have to wait a while.

Noah: Sir, upgrading robots costs serious money, and the more it costs us, the higher the price tag.

Harry: Besides, that was just a simple robot. You bought a dozen from us, and some of them are really powerful. We ran some serious tests.

Westcott: That $300,000 had better not be a waste. [ends the transmission] Greedy fools.

[He receives another transmission, from ZIEG]

ZIEG: Master, I've found no trace of Delta or Epsilon anywhere.

Westcott: Come back, ZIEG. You're needed for training.

[Cut to ZIEG's location in Central Park; ZIEG ends the transmission; unbeknownst to him, Delta and Epsilon watch him from a tree branch (hiding behind the leaves) three yards away]

Delta: Epsilon, do you know who that is?

Epsilon: Never saw him before.

Delta: Westcott told us about him back when we worked with him. It's ZIEG, the first Demonoid. He'd been missing for almost 30 years.

Epsilon: I don't like the sound of that.

[ZIEG removes the front of his face and fans his face with it (his face is not shown)]

Delta: [gasps] Did you see that?!

Epsilon: [peeks at ZIEG through her binoculars] Zoom!

[She zooms in on ZIEG's face and is shocked]

Epsilon: A mask?!

Delta: Shh!

[ZIEG puts his mask back on and disappears; Delta and Epsilon get down from the tree]

Delta: We can't arouse his suspicions. He's been on the hunt for us. But yes, it's quite a shock that ZIEG is wearing a mask.

Epsilon: Do you think he might not really be a Demonoid?

Delta: I don't know, but whether that's true or not, he has to be stopped. Come on. Let's go home.

[They head out]

[132 Madison Street, 6:00pm]

[Tohka (back to normal) waits in the Spirit Soldiers' guest room; she looks at the two sleeping babies in their bassinets]

Tohka: You two are so precious. I wish I had one of my very own.

[Shido enters (also back to normal)]

Tohka: Hey, Shido.

Shido: [sits on the bed beside her] Hey. So, what'd you wanna talk about?

Tohka: It's about earlier. I just got pretty upset, you with the babies and all.

Shido: If you wanted a baby of your own, all you had to do was talk earlier.

Tohka: I just didn't feel like having a baby earlier, but seeing Origami and Kurumi with their daughters made me wonder what it would be like to be a mother. And you-- You're such a good father already.

Shido: I learned a lot from my dad. Uh, my adoptive dad, that is.

Tohka: Shido, I know you have other lovers, but remember, I'm the one you dated first. I mean, sure, you've known Origami longer than you've known me. Then again, that didn't stop you from also conceiving with Kurumi. But the point I'm trying to make is that... Shido Itsuka, will you allow me to bear one of your children?

Shido: I'd be glad to.

[Tohka squeals; she and Shido embrace; Miku bursts in]

Miku: Me, too, Darling!

Shido and Tohka: Miku!

Miku: [grabs Tohka's hand] Tohka, here's the plan. Tonight, while the Chipmunks and Chipettes spend the night at Layla's, you, me, and our darling.  Did you hear that, Darling?

Tohka: We want you to do it with us both!

Shido: You do? Wait, what were you two up to before that battle? [sniffs] Never mind that now. Dinner's almost ready.

[He heads out]

Tohka: Bath?

Miku: 9:00pm okay?

Tohka: You bet.

[They embrace and follow Shido out of the room]

[11:10:33pm]

[After the credits, in Shido's group's room, Shido (in his pajamas) is in bed with Tohka and Miku (both completely naked) either side of him]

Tohka: That was the best bath I ever had.

Miku: I'm with you, Tohka.

Shido: You girls okay? I understand how much it hurt.

Tohka: It was worth it, Shido. I'm sure to be a mother.

Miku: Me, too.

[They kiss Shido on the cheeks]

Shido: [lies down] I'm hoping for the best. Good night, girls. [falls asleep]

Tohka: Good night, Shido.

Miku: Good night, Darling.

Tohka and Miku: We love you.

[They turn to each other]

Miku: Maybe we should do it again sometime. Just you and me.

Tohka: [blushes] Well, it did feel good before Shido came in. Okay, but as long as we each get a chance at Shido, alone.

[Miku nods; they hug, then gaze into each other's eyes and kiss]

Tohka: Good night, Miku.

Miku: Sweet dreams, Tohka.

[They lie down, holding hands over Shido's heart; they fall asleep]

[Clips from the next side-fic are shown]

Tohka: I get another episode to myself?!

Shido: Well, this wasn't focused much on a single character.

Origami: Just the origins of our powers, the strength of the new Demonoids, and introducing the babies.

Miku: Hey! Since when did Tohka get into baseball? Whatever happened to football?

Tohka: Next time: Pitcher Perfect.

Shido: Vigilance, dedication, courage!

Last edited by TVLubber (12/11/2023 8:34 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera