ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2024 4:54 pm  #1

Side-Fic 364: Exceed Flashback Pt. 4: Liberative Lilith

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Tor: Remember to turn on some lights in the room and sit as far from the monitor as you can. Off we go!

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[132 Madison Street, Friday, November 29th, 1:00pm]

[Lilith and Artemisia have fish and chips with their tea]

Lilith: Nothing like a decent helping of fish and chips with our afternoon tea.

Artemisia: Quite. [sips her tea; sighs] Very refreshing. So, Lily, dear, I've heard tell of your husband's summer dates. Tell me, how did yours go?

Lilith: It was one of the hottest dates of my life, Artie. And I'm not just talking about the heat wave.

[She has a flashback]

[132 Madison Street, Thursday, June 27th, 7:43am]

[Tor is sound asleep in bed with a still-nude Miyabi by his side; Tor moans in his sleep]

Tor: [sleepily] Wow. Miyabi, still naughty from last night? [pants] Easy.

[Miyabi wakes up and notices]

Miyabi: Tor, wake up. You're having another one of your wet dreams.

[She suddenly notices something moving under the sheets above Tor; she blushes and looks under the sheets just as Tor moans loudly]

Miyabi: Lilith!

[Lilith giggles as she comes out from under the covers, naked; she smacks her lips]

Lilith: Good morning.

Miyabi: [puts on her lingerie and a shirt] Isn't a little early for your seductions?

Lilith: It was just a little pre-date fun, Miyabi.

[Tor wakes up and wipes his eyes]

Tor: Morning, Miyabi. I'll go get-- [notices Lilith] Lilith?!

Lilith: Good morning, darling. [kisses Tor] I see you slept well last night.

Tor: Yeah, I did. But did you have to do-- Well,... that to me this early? We haven't even started our date yet, and already, you're giving me--

Lilith: I just wanted you to feel good before our date. I just wish you'd have let the other girls do the same before this past week.

Tor: [sighs] Oh, well. [gets out of bed] I'm gonna start making breakfast. [puts on his robe] Excuse me, ladies. [exits the room]

[Miyabi and Lilith laugh, then get dressed]

[Later, in the kitchen, Tor's group sits down for breakfast]

All of Tor's group: Please bless this food.

[They start eating]

Tomoe: So, Tor, it's you and Lilith today, eh?

Tor: Yep. We're gonna tour the Statue of Liberty.

Lilith: I only hope no disaster will befall this date like it did the last three.

Imari: I know. The Galactic Ninjas almost made Tor fall in love with another woman.

Tomoe: And some greedy bastard burned down the café where Tor and I were having lunch.

Miyabi: And don't get me started on that sick pr*ck from yesterday.

Julie: Uff-da. I hope for the same thing during my date tomorrow.

Tsukimi: Even if there is disaster, you're the Crystal Exceeds. You'll put a stop to it.

[Tomoe gulps down her milk]

Tomoe: Ahh! Anyways, I owe Miyabi a game of tennis on the roof.

Imari: Yeah, and I'm taking Julie to the mall later to shop for new clothes for her date tomorrow.

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera