ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2019 5:01 pm  #1

Side-Fic 316: The Return of Quake Pt. 3

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Alvin: Hi, everybody! The show's just about to start! Don't forget to watch in a brightly-lit room while you're watching, and don't sit too close to your monitor.

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[Clips from the previous side-fic are shown]

[New York City, June 1st, 1776, 3:39pm]

[Savage's Demonitron surround the gang on all sides]

Thomas: Any ideas on how to deal with these monsters?

Tor: Only one thing to do. Fight!

[The others nod; all 14 of them fight the Demonitron]

Carissa: Incredible fighting skills. I suppose there's hardly a need for ordinary soldiers in their future.

[The soldiers from earlier enter the scene]

Soldier A: There they are!

Soldier B: You witches are under-- [notices the fight] Attack?

Soldier C: What are those things?

Soldier A: I don't know, but whatever they are, they must be so dangerous, the witches are trying to stop them from attacking the town. We'd better help them out.

Soldiers B and C: Yes, sir!

[They join the fight against the Demonitron]

Soldier A: I'm starting to regret ever misjudging you witches.

Hunter: You soldiers aren't so bad yourselves. But you gotta be careful around the Demonitron. They're very dangerous. The demon who transported us here is the one who created them. Now, he's worse than a witch.

Soldier A: Yes, I can see that.

Tor: Tomoe, even though we can't transform, can we still use our Blazes?

Tomoe: Only one way to find out.

All six Exceeds: Blaze on!

[They get equipped with their Blaze weapons]

Tomoe: Yes! Going back in time may have affected our phones, but not our Lukifers, since they're embedded in our bodies.

Lilith: Let's kick some demon derrière!

[The Exceeds fight half of the Demonitron army with their weapons]

Hunter: [in his mind] I sure hope help comes soon, 'cause God knows how long we'll last against the Demonitron.

[New York City, Saturday, June 1st, 2019, 4:09pm]

[The battle between the Flash Formosa and the Nega Formosa continues as the Sephira Ultra Robo waits on the sidelines]

Alvin: Crimson Flash!

[The Flash Formosa swings its blade, firing a wave of crimson energy at the Nega Formosa, hitting it]

Quake: Demon Flash!

[The Nega Formosa swings its blade, firing a wave of demonic energy at the Flash Formosa, hitting it]

Quake: It appears our power is too evenly matched. I must admit, Alvin, you really know how to impress a predecessor.

Alvin: Your flattery don't charge my batteries, Quake.

[Both mecha strike each other w/their blades]

[Cut back to the Flash Formosa's cockpit]

Alvin: Time to go Super!

Dagger: Right!

Alvin: Arachna Super Power!

[He and Dagger merge; Alvin converts to Super Mode]

Alvin: Flash Formosa, convert to Ninja Mode!

[Outside, the Flash Formosa reverts to Spider Mode, then converts to the Ninja Formosa; its blade transforms into twin katana]

Alvin: Hey, Quake, ever seen the power of a Spider Rider combined with his Battle Spider? You're about to get a good taste of it! Duplication Strike!

[The Ninja Formosa poses like a ninja, then multiplies; all copies strike the Nega Formosa w/its katana; the duplicates vanish]

Quake: Lucky hit, but you're still weak! Nega Blade, ignite!

[The Nega Formosa's blade ignites; the Nega Formosa strikes the Ninja Formosa hard with it]

Quake: You and Dagger together may be powerful, but I have the power of Savage! It's far superior to yours!

[The Nega Formosa fires lasers at the Ninja Formosa, who disappears in a puff of smoke, then dives down from the sky, raising its katana]

Alvin: Twin Katana of Lightning, Air Strike!

[The Ninja Formosa strikes the Nega Formosa w/its katana (slicing off the Nega Formosa's arms), then lands safely on the ground]

Alvin: Switching to autopilot!

[He jumps out of the cockpit and into that of the Nega Formosa to confront Quake]

Alvin: You're coming with me, Quake!

[He grabs Quake, and they jump out of the cockpit and land on the ground]

Alvin: [seizes Quake's remote] As for this piece of junk,...

[He slices it in half w/his blade]

Alvin: Now your robot is useless. Take it out, Spirit Soldiers!

Shido: Thanks, Alvin!

All 12 Spirit Soldiers: Sephira Ultra Spear, Emission Strike!

[The Sephira Ultra Robo charges at the damaged Nega Formosa and impales it with its spear; sparks fly from the Nega Formosa's joints; the Sephira Ultra Robo releases its spear and pulls back; the Nega Formosa engulfs in an explosion; the Spirit Soldiers jump out of the cockpit and join Alvin and Quake]

Alvin: Nice work, guys. Just leave Quake to me.

Quake: You may have destroyed my robot, but you won't destroy me, nor Savage!

[Both fight w/their weapons, but Alvin starts to wear down]

Alvin: [groans] That really drained me.

Quake: The only way you'll be back up to full power is if you take control of Savage's sword to undo the energy draining effects it had on you, but Savage is much too strong to give it up so easily.

[He kicks Alvin to the ground and strikes him w/his blade]

Quake: Not even a Super Spider Rider can withstand the might of a legend. Admit defeat, and I'll spare you.

[Savage appears]

Savage: Please, Quake. The Spider Riders' demise is my responsibility. All right, Alvin. Are you ready to surrender?

Alvin: Never!

Savage: What's your decision, you pitiful excuse for a Spider Rider?

Alvin: [turns on his manacle's communication system] Well,... I suppose...

Dagger: Alvin, you can't mean,...

Alvin: Shh! [to Savage] I might surrender, if you can send me to the exact same place you sent my brothers and friends.

Quake: So, you're willing to travel back to the year 1776?

Alvin: [in his mind] Yes! Just what I needed!

[Back at the lab at the warehouse, Tsukimi finally has the others' coordinates; the monitor opens a channel to NYC in 1776]

Tsukimi: Yes! We got 'em!

Shadow: Thank God they're all okay. At least for now.

Venus: And what are those Demonitron doing there?

Oracle: Most likely to keep them occupied. Nevertheless, the way Alvin tricked Savage and Quake was brilliant.

Tsukimi: [to the intercom] Alvin, this is Rito Tsukimi. You copy?

Alvin: What's up, Rito? Hope you got good news.

Tsukimi: I do. We managed to locate the others. Capture Savage's sword, then use it to re-energize yourself and transport back in time to rescue them. I'll send the other Battle Spiders to meet you there when you get back.

[Cut back to the city]

Alvin: Got it!

[He jumps up and kicks the sword out of Savage's hands; it lands on the ground; Quake runs to grab it]

Shido: Oh, no, you don't!

[He grabs Quake before he can reach for the sword; Alvin grabs the sword and gets re-energized to full power]

Alvin: Thanks, Shido! [to Savage] You of all people ought not have underestimated me and Dagger.

Dagger: Let's go, Alvin!

Alvin: Spirit Soldiers, keep them occupied! I'll be back in a flash!

[He raises the sword, creating a vortex]

Savage: NO! My sword!

[Alvin gets sucked into the vortex; the vortex vanishes]

[Back in 1776, at Thomas' homestead, the vortex appears, and out comes Alvin with Savage's sword]

Alvin: Hey, you guys!

Simon and Theodore: Alvin!

Hunter: He made it!

Tor: Way to go, man!

Alvin: Allow me to finish those Demonitron for you. Ultra Mode, energize!

[He assumes Ultra Mode]

Alvin: Let's finish 'em, Dagger!

Dagger: You bet!

[Alvin whips out his Ultra Twin Blades and strikes the Demonitron one by one with them]

Thomas: Look at him go!

Carissa: He's incredible!

Alvin: Ultra Victory Strike!

[He jumps up, then dives down and strikes every last Demonitron w/his glowing blades, vaporizing them completely; the townspeople cheer]

Alvin: That's the last of 'em. Guys, I've come to take you home. But we gotta hurry. We don't know how much longer the Spirit Soldiers will keep Savage occupied.

Hunter: I'm with you, buddy.

[He and his fellow Spider Riders and Noia gather around Alvin; the female Exceeds join in; Tor turns to Carissa]

Tor: You can come with us if you want, Carissa. There's so much I wanna show you.

Carissa: I'm sorry, Tor, but I can't leave here. This is my time. I can't abandon everyone here. Yours and your township need you. You must go. But you'll always be in my heart.

[She gives Tor a kiss on the cheek]

Carissa: Good luck, my friend.

Tomoe: C'mon, Tor! Let's go!

[Tor turns to his friends and approaches them]

Tor: I'll miss you, Carissa. Take good care of her, Thomas. Thanks for everything.

[Thomas nods and smiles; the gang joins hands]

Alvin: Here we go, guys!

[He raises Savage's sword; the gang gets sucked into another vortex, which then vanishes]

Soldier A: Noble witches. You don't see that every day.

[Back at the present, the Spirit Soldiers fight Savage and Quake, but Savage and Quake have the Spirit Soldiers overwhelmed]

Tohka: Jeez! How did Savage suddenly grow more powerful than Argon?

Natsumi: You got me.

Savage: Oh, that's right. Westcott used what was left of Argon to empower me. That's how I got the sword that sent your friends back in time. Now I'm 10 times the top demon he once was! [laughs] Quake, finish them!

Quake: As you wish, master. [raises his blade] Blade of Lightning!

[But before his blade can fire, the vortex reappears, releasing the gang; Alvin (back to normal) intercepts w/his blade and pushes him back]

Savage: [screams] They're back!

[Hunter notices Quake]

Hunter: Whoa! Alvin, is that...?!

Corona: ...the real hero Quake?!

Aqune: But he's not supposed to be evil!

Alvin: You can blame Savage for that. He'd been controlling Quake with this. [raises Savage's sword] But not for long!

[The energy from the sword neutralizes Savage's spell over Quake; Quake falls to his knees]

Alvin: You're free, Quake.

Quake: [looks around] What's happened to me?

Hunter: [helps Quake back up] It's okay, Quake. You're no longer under Savage's control.

Quake: Hunter Steele?

Hunter: That's right. You're in my world now.

Quake: [stares at Alvin] And you, Alvin Seville, are my successor?

[Alvin nods, then separates from Dagger and reverts to normal]

Quake: Dagger!

Dagger: Welcome back, old friend.

[Savage growls and shakes his fists]

Savage: Enjoy it while it lasts, Spider Riders, because the ritual to resurrect Quake was only temporary. I only revived him so I could use him to destroy you. But in the end, it all failed. In exactly half an hour, he will return to the afterlife from whence he came. That is, unless I destroy him first.

[Using his demonic powers, he magically zaps his Underworld Saber from Alvin's hands and into his own]

Savage: Since sending you back in time failed, I'll just use the Underworld Saber's power to destroy you all instead!

Alvin: Let's not give him a chance.

Quake: One last battle as a Spider Rider.

Hunter: Spider Riders, Crystal Exceeds, suit up!

All eight Spider Riders: Arachna Power!

[They get suited up]

Noia: [raises her manacle] Valkyrie Power!

[She gets suited up]

Exceeds: [touch the "transform" app on their phones] Blaze morph!

[They get suited up]

Hunter: Courage of the Oracle! Spider Rider Hunter!

Corona: Charity of the Oracle! Spider Rider Corona!

Aqune: Strength of the Oracle! Spider Rider Aqune!

Lumen: Stealth of the Oracle! Spider Rider Lumen!

Sparkle: Speed of the Oracle! Spider Rider Sparkle!

Simon: Knowledge of the Oracle! Spider Rider Simon!

Theodore: Honor of the Oracle! Spider Rider Theodore!

Alvin: Might of the Oracle! Crimson Rider! Spider Rider Alvin!

Quake: Might of the Oracle! Spider Rider Quake!

All eight Battle Spiders: Spiders by their side...

All nine Spider Riders: ...ready to ride!

Hunter: Calling all...

All nine: Spider Riders!

Noia: Vespa Valkyrie!

Tor: Blaze of courage! Exceed Ruby!

Julie: Blaze of speed! Exceed Amethyst!

Tomoe: Blaze of knowledge! Exceed Cobalt!

Miyabi: Blaze of strength! Exceed Topaz!

Lilith: Blaze of stealth! Exceed Emerald!

Imari: Blaze of power! Exceed Diamond!

Tor: In the name of Kouryou Academy, justice will be done! Kouryou Squadron...!

All six: Crystal Exceeds!

Shido: Ace trooper of courage! Spirit Soldier Gold!

Origami: Crown trooper of light! Spirit Soldier White!

Nia: Wisdom trooper of revelation! Spirit Soldier Gray!

Kurumi: Understanding trooper of shadows! Spirit Soldier Black!

Yoshino: Kindness trooper of ice! Spirit Soldier Blue!

Kotori: Severity trooper of fire! Spirit Soldier Red!

Mukuro: Beauty trooper of authority! Spirit Soldier Yellow!

Natsumi: Victory trooper of forgery! Spirit Soldier Green!

Kaguya and Yuzuru: Splendor troopers of wind! Spirit Soldier Orange!

Miku: Foundation trooper of sound! Spirit Soldier Fuchsia!

Tohka: Kingdom trooper of energy! Spirit Soldier Violet!

Shido: Spiritual powers of 12, unite as one! Sephira Squadron...!

All 12: Spirit Soldiers!

Savage: Demonitron!

[A large army of Demonitron appears]

Savage: Attack them! All of them!

Shido: We'll deal with the Demonitron.

Tor: Spider Riders, Noia, Savage is all yours.

Spider Riders and Noia: Right! Let's go!

[The 10 charge at Savage while the others fight the Demonitron over the next few minutes w/their weapons]

Savage: Spider Riders, for nearly two years, I vowed to get revenge for what you did to my brother Temper. Today, the day has come!

[He charges at the Spider Riders and strikes them w/his Underworld Saber]

Alvin: Quake!

Quake: Right!

[He jumps onto Dagger's back with Alvin; they leap toward Savage, raising their blades]

Alvin and Quake: Blade of Lightning!

[Their blades unleash lightning bolts upon Savage, hitting him hard]

Alvin: What happened to your brother was Westcott's fault. Those cybernetic implants he gave Temper drove him out of his mind and to his death. We had to kill him. Just like we have to kill you now.

Quake: I may not have been there when that happened, but I actually feel sorry for you, Savage.

Savage: I don't want your pity. I want your heads! Demonic Rage!

[His body glows red and he unleashes a mass of demonic flares at Alvin and Quake, who cross their blades and reflect the blast right back at Savage, hitting him hard]

Savage: [groans] Damn!

Alvin: He tried to use this move on us before, and even though it worked, it also lowered his defenses.

Dagger: And since we gave him a taste of his own medicine this time, he's an easy target.

Savage: You're wrong. [raises his saber] As long as I have the Underworld Saber, that's no longer a problem!

[He re-energizes himself, then fires a wave of demonic energy from his saber at the two riders, hitting them]

Hunter: Let's go all-out, guys!

All eight Spider Riders: Ultra Mode, energize!

[They merge with their spiders and assume Super Mode, then convert to Ultra Mode; all nine riders surround Savage on all sides]

Battle Spiders: Spider threads!

[The Super Spider Riders wrap their webs around Savage's neck; Savage slices them w/his saber; Noia, riding her Vespa, charges at Savage w/her Norse Saber]

Noia: Norse Saber!

[She strikes Savage w/her saber]

Noia: [fires blasts from her Vespa] Now eat this!

[The blasts strike Savage]

Savage: Damn you, Vespa Valkyrie!

[The Spider Riders jump up and raise their blades]

Ultra Spider Riders: Ultra Twin Blades! Ultra Victory Strike!

[All eight dive down and strike Savage w/their blades]

Quake: [dives down toward Savage] It's my turn now!

[He impales Savage through the midsection w/his empowered blade]

Savage: [grunts and struggles to raise his saber] Big mistake, you damn traitor!

Alvin: [tosses one of his blades at Savage's sword] NO!

[The blade knocks the Underworld Saber out of Savage's hands; Quake grabs it]

Quake: [pulls his blade back] Now the sword is on the other foot.

Savage: Give that back to me!

Quake: Gladly.

[He bisects Savage w/the Underworld Saber, then tosses it up into the air and slices it in half w/his blade]

Savage: [electrified] My saber!

Spider Riders: Ultra Spider Cannon!

[The Ultra Spider Cannon appears; the Spider Riders load their Spider Cells w/their Ultra Enhancers]

Hunter: If this is the only way we can reason with you, Savage, you leave us no choice. Lock on target!

[Savage limps toward the 10 in a fit of rage]

Alvin: Ready!

Quake: Aim!

All 10: FIRE!!

[The cannon fires eight massive blasts of multicolored light at Savage, hitting him hard; Savage screams]

Savage: Big... brother,... forgive me.

[He slowly falls to the ground, and a massive explosion is shown]

Hunter: That's it for him.

[They regroup with the Exceeds and Spirit Soldiers, who have destroyed the Demonitron]

Tor: We sent the Demonitron packing.

Shido: They were a piece of cake.

Hunter: Glad to hear it. Too bad for Savage.

[Back at the Nickar, Westcott is disappointed]

Westcott: Savage, in the end, you're no different than your brother. This is your last chance. Giga Beam!

[LN hits the button to activate the Giga Beam; back in the city, the Giga Beam hits Savage's charred body, restoring and enlarging him]

Savage: [growls] I wouldn't savor that victory if I were you!

[He stomps on the ground before the gang, knocking them back]

Shido: C'mon, Spirit Soldiers! Back to the Sephira Ultra Robo!

[They jump back into the Sephira Ultra Robo's cockpit]

Noia: Expansion mode, activate!

[She grows giant-sized]

Exceeds: Summon Exceed Blaze Dragon King!

[The Blaze Borgs and Diamond Dragon appear and combine to form the Exceed Blaze Dragon King]

Spider Riders: Ultra Spider Caesar, initiate!

[The Super Spider Racers, Spider Ronin, Ninja Pardosa, and Indigo Paladin charge into the scene and combine with the Ninja Formosa to form the Ultra Spider Caesar; the Spider Riders (along with Quake) jump into the cockpit]

Quake: This is far more interesting than that Nega Formosa Savage made me use against you.

Hunter: Don't worry, Quake. You'll get used to it. Even if only for a short while.

Alvin: Now let's end this once and for all.

[Outside, all three mecha and Noia face Savage]

Savage: You all have a lot of nerve, challenging the top demon of all Demonoids. You know, truth be told, before I got this overhaul from the Demonoids, I only joined Prescott Vorstein's army so I could make a living. I wanted to live the life of a human, but my father wouldn't let me. When he left me in Prescott's care, I took advantage of the opportunity. I had intended to do away with him once I'd made enough to get my own apartment, but once he stopped paying me for my hard work and dedication, I feared I'd never get that far. Then Owen helped me escape. Suddenly, Delta caught me and brought me back to Prescott, who was about to execute me for treason. That's when Westcott, back when he was still Mechike, cut in and requested I be spared so as he could give me my cybernetic implants. Don't you see? He gave me the opportunity I deserved! A chance to be somebody!

Shido: The only thing he's made you is an absolute monster! He didn't care about your hopes and dreams. He only cares about himself. He's deliberately sending you to your death, just like he did your brother!

Savage: My master promised me his loyalty. No one's ever given me a chance like he has.

Tor: Yep. Definitely the implants talking.

Alvin: The only thing in your mind those implants didn't affect is your plot to avenge your brother, but you're only going after those who did the deed, not to the one who drove him over the edge in the first place.

Savage: My revenge will be complete when I finish you off!

[He unleashes demonic energy blasts upon the gang, who narrowly dodges]

Savage: Temper was the only family I could depend on for advice and comfort, and you bastards murdered him! My father never cared about my happiness. He always gave Temper all the attention. That's why neither of us ever went back to him. Temper hated the attention. He never wanted to inherit Father's position as a demon lord. And neither did I. But enough of my personal life! It's time to end you all!

[He unleashes tentacles upon the gang, binding them tightly, then uses the tentacles to drain the gang's energy]

[Cut to the Ultra Spider Caesar's cockpit]

Hunter: Energy levels are dropping fast!

Alvin: Boy. Westcott thinks of everything.

[Cut to the Sephira Ultra Robo's cockpit]

Shido: You don't know that bastard like I do, Al.

[Cut to the Exceed Blaze Dragon King's cockpit]

Tor: Tomoe, power up the weapons!

Tomoe: I'm trying, but these tentacles are just too much!

Imari: Well, we gotta do something!

Tomoe: Lemme try and double the output. Everyone brace yourselves!

[She powers up the weapon system]

[Outside, Noia struggles to move her saber]

Noia: If I can just...

[She raises her saber, then pokes the tentacle grasping her with its tip, electrifying and vaporizing it]

Noia: All right, Savage! Time to wrap this up! Norse Saber, full power!

[She strikes Savage w/her saber, vaporizing his tentacles completely; the mecha then charge at Savage]

Savage: Those tentacles are just the appetizer. Here comes the main course!

[He raises his hands to the sky, causing it to become completely dark; the bolts of lightning empower him; his Underworld Saber reappears]

Savage: Bring it on!

[He repeatedly strikes Noia and the mecha w/his saber]

Savage: More power!

[He absorbs more power from the lightning bolts; the Sephira Ultra Robo strikes him w/its spear, but Savage flips it on its back, then does the same to the Exceed Blaze Dragon King]

Savage: Just a little more!

[He gains even more power from the lightning, then leaps at Noia and the mecha, then strikes them all w/his saber]

Savage: You're all mine now!

[He unleashes a burst of flames from his saber at the opposing giants, hitting them all; they all hit the ground hard]

Savage: Look at you all. You've fallen and can't get up. Some performance, don't you think?

Noia: [groans] I've seen better!

Savage: Well, I did bring the house down, didn't I? Or should I say, you?

[Cut to the Ultra Spider Caesar's cockpit; sparks fly from the controls]

Alvin: That creep!

Simon: Somehow, we gotta break his spell over the sky. According to my scan, he feeds upon the darkness.

Alvin: Except his spells created that darkness.

Quake: Wait a second, Alvin. Remember when I rendered him weak after I destroyed his sword?

Alvin: Yes, but how can we destroy it with our mecha low on power?

Hunter: Not to mention, both it and Savage are giant now. To try and destroy the sword in this size might not work.

Quake: I'll destroy it.

Theodore: But you can't! You could get killed!

Quake: What does it matter? I don't have much time left, anyway. But if I'm going out again, I'm going out a hero.

Alvin: Quake...

Quake: Alvin, before I go, I must admit, Dagger chose well when he made you his new rider. I could never have done better myself. Dagger, even in my absence, you've proven yourself a worthy Battle Spider.

Dagger: Quake...

Quake: It has been an honor fighting by your side once again. I shall miss you all. And best of luck against the Demonoids.

[He and Alvin shake hands; Quake then shakes hands with Hunter]

Quake: You made a wise decision, Hunter, choosing to marry Corona and making Aqune your mistress. All the best to you and your family.

Hunter: Thank you, Quake.

Quake: [grabs his blade] It's time! Alvin, fly me out.

[He jumps on Alvin's back as he flies out of the cockpit until they're behind Savage]

Alvin: Well, this is it.

Quake: Farewell, my friends. Now!

[He jumps off Alvin and raises his blade; he impales his blade right through Savage's saber, causing it to electrify and crack]

Savage: Hey! What's happening?!

[The saber starts to implode; Savage notices Quake]

Savage: Quake?!

Quake: It's over, Savage!

Savage: TRAITOR!!

[The saber implodes in his face, knocking him back; after the smoke clears, Quake floats in mid-air and starts to fade]

Quake: My friends, the rest is up to you. Good luck.

[He fades into nothingness]

Alvin: Goodbye, Quake.

Dagger: We'll never forget you, my friend.

Alvin: Let's go, Dagger!

[He flies back into the Ultra Spider Caesar's cockpit; the sky clears up; Savage groans in pain]

Savage: Who turned on the lights?!

[All mecha and Noia get back on their feet; the mecha ram Savage with their weapons]

Noia: [pushes the mecha aside] Hold everything! [clenches her fist] It's my turn now! Vespa armor, activate!

[She gets equipped with her Vespa armor]

Savage: Uh-oh!

Noia: Vespa Beam!

[She fires a beam from the gem over her breast at Savage, hitting him; she then strikes him with her Norse Lance]

Exceeds: [merge their souls with the Dragon Javelin] Dragon Javelin, Ultimate Strike!

[The Exceed Blaze Dragon King strikes Savage with its javelin]

Spirit Soldiers: Emission Strike!

[The Sephira Ultra Robo impales Savage with its spear, short-circuiting his cybernetic implants, then pulls back]

Savage: Why, you!

Spider Riders: Ultra Spider Caesar, Ultra Xenon Flash!

[The Ultra Spider Caesar bisects Savage with its Ultra Xenon Blade, electrifying him and reverting him to his original form]

Savage: At last! I'm free of Westcott's control! But don't think I'm grateful, Spider Riders. You still did the deed of killing my brother. Before I go after Westcott, as long as I'm still here, I'll destroy you with my Demonic Rage!

[He unleashes a large wave of demonic energy at the Ultra Spider Caesar, hitting it hard]

Hunter: Looks like we could use a little extra help. [inserts all four Oracle Keys into the controls] I summon the almighty Araneus!

Alvin: I summon Hyllus!

[Araneus and Hyllus enter the scene]

Hunter: Savage, this is for your own good.

Spider Riders: Spider King, combine!

[The Spider Riders theme song is heard in the background]

[Araneus and Hyllus convert to Fighter Mode and combine with the Ultra Spider Caesar to form the Spider King; it powers up its cannons]

Savage: Remember this, Spider Riders. Even if you do defeat me, my father is still out there somewhere. He already knows you killed my brother and Argon, and once I'm eliminated, he'll come after you. You hear me?!

[Cut to the Spider King's cockpit]

Alvin: Thanks for the warning, Savage, but we've had worse, like Prescott and Westcott, for instance. Maybe now, you'll wish Prescott executed you in the first place.

Hunter: This is for Quake!

All Spider Riders: ORACLE'S DIVINE LIGHT!!!

[Outside, the Spider King fires colorful blasts from all of its cannons at Savage, hitting him hard; Savage screams]

Savage: I'm sorry, Temper! I've failed to avenge you! OWEN!!!

[He engulfs in a massive explosion]

[Split-screen to all cockpits; the gang cheers; outside, Noia and the mecha all pose triumphantly]

[Back at the Nickar, Westcott is furious]

Westcott: Savage, you were a fool. I should've just let Prescott execute you. Your loss is your own fault.

[Shaking his fist, he leaves the bridge]

[Cut to Owen's quarters; Owen and Ewan drink Prosecco]

Owen: Savage, my good friend...

Ewan: All he had been through to avenge his brother, I can't help but feel sorry for him.

Owen: I swear, there will be blood when we get the chance. Refill my glass, please, son.

[Ewan refills Owen's glass]

[132 Madison Street, 5:11pm]

[The gang, back to normal, is gathered for a toast]

Alvin: To Quake, hero of the Inner World, now a hero of the Outer World.

Dagger: His sacrifice won't be forgotten.

[Everyone raises their glasses]

Everyone else: To Quake.

Alvin: And another toast... to Savage. He may have been a demon, but he was a noble one, one that wanted to live the life of an ordinary human being. Westcott causing his brother's death and then giving Savage those implants were what forced us to kill him. He and Temper would've had a happily ever after if it weren't for Prescott and Westcott. May they both rest in peace. [raises his glass] To Savage.

Everyone else: [raise their glasses] To Savage.

[Tor frowns a bit; the girls in his group stare at him with concern]

Julie: Are you okay, Tor?

Tor: Hmm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine.

Tomoe: You don't look too fine to me.

Miyabi: It's Carissa, isn't it?

Lilith: Darling, you only knew her for a few hours.

Imari: Then again, she did seem like a cute girl for someone from the late 18th century.

Tor: Not just that. She truly believed in us. She actually knew how to trust those who were accused of being witches. She'd have made a nice addition to our team.

[Tomoe sighs, then kisses Tor on the cheek]

Tomoe: Tor, she may have had a heart of gold, but she didn't belong in our time, nor did we belong in hers. The present could've changed completely.

Tor: I know. But I sure will miss her.

Julie: We all will.

[She pats Tor on the shoulder; Tor smiles]

Tor: Thanks, girls. Hey, Alvin, now that your homework's done, care to join my fellow Exceeds and me for dinner? Our treat, your choice.

Alvin: Outback okay?

Tomoe: Works for me.

Simon: The rest of us will stay behind.

Alvin: No problem. We'll bring back some doggy bags. Let us know what you want before we leave Outback.

[He and all seven Exceeds leave]

[Clips from the next side-fic are shown]

Alvin: Are you kidding me? A new demon?!

Corona: This one's even worse than Savage and Temper combined.

Hunter: Next time: The Demon Lord, Part 1. Vigilance, dedication, courage!

Last edited by TVLubber (12/08/2019 7:58 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera