ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2019 9:48 am  #1

Side-Fic 322: The Third Harmon

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[Savoy Park Apartments, Tuesday, July 2nd, 5:56am]

[A man (played by Ross Lynch) overlooks New York City from atop an apartment building during sunrise]

Kyle: Cosmo Cats, I'll make you pay for what you did to my sister.

[132 Madison Street, Tuesday, July 2nd, 6:44am]

[In Kio's group's room, Kio and Manami are in bed, naked from the night before; a knock is heard; Manami awakens to the sound, gets out of bed, puts on her robe, and pulls up the window curtain; outside is Janis Alectos Carotenas Karinato (J.A.C.K.); she waves at Manami]

Manami: I'll be right outside.

[She puts on her slippers and heads outside; she and J.A.C.K. embrace]

Manami: How was the drive?

J.A.C.K.: It was pretty tiring, but I never gave up 'til I found the place. Hey, sorry I came so early.

Manami: [leads J.A.C.K. inside] Oh, it's okay. It's worth it to finally see you in person again.

J.A.C.K.: So, where's this hubby of yours?

[Kio comes out of the room, dressed; he puts on his glasses]

Kio: Manami, why up so early?

Manami: Morning, Kio. J.A.C.K., you remember Kio, don't you?

J.A.C.K.: Do I ever? [shakes hands with Kio] Glad to meet you in person, Kio.

Kio: Pleasure.

[Eris, Aoi, and Antonia come out of the nursery]

Aoi: Oh, for crying out loud, guys. It's a quarter to 7:00 in the morning.

Antonia: What woke you up this early in the morning?

Eris: [notices J.A.C.K.] Hey, aren't you Manami's friend J.A.C.K.?

J.A.C.K.: Mm-hmm. I'm also the one who helped Manami apprehend you after you landed on Earth. Remember?

[She has a flashback of when she tranquilized Eris, giving Manami a chance to take her into J.A.C.K.'s car]

[Back to the present]

J.A.C.K.: But I was only tasked to bring you to the DIA. You escaping from them wasn't on me or Manami. I hope you can forgive me, Eris.

Eris: Of course I do.

Manami: J.A.C.K., you already met Eris. This is Aoi, and this is Antonia.

J.A.C.K.: 'Sup?

Aoi: Welcome, J.A.C.K.

Antonia: Hi.

[She and J.A.C.K. shake hands]

J.A.C.K.: You sure have come a long way since your cult.

Antonia: Oh, it's not a cult anymore. It's a fan club now.

Kio: So, J.A.C.K., what brings you to the city?

J.A.C.K.: Well, I already told Manami, but here's the scoop.

[Her stomach growls]

J.A.C.K.: But that's gonna have to wait until after breakfast.

Manami: [opens UberEats on her iPhone] I'll order out. Care for McDonald's breakfast?

[J.A.C.K. smiles]

[Catian Mothership, 7:21am]

[Melwin enters the meeting room carrying a tray with three mugs of coffee and a glass of OJ; Qoone and Durel await]

Melwin: Coffee, guys!

Qoone: [takes a mug of coffee] Thanks, Melwin.

Durel: [takes another mug] A good way to start our morning.

Melwin: [sets the tray down and takes the OJ] Hey, where's Chayka?

Qoone: I gave her the day off.

Melwin: That so?

Qoone: Yep.

[Suddenly, a cracking sound is heard; Melwin notices Chayka's mug has cracked somehow]

Durel: Was that Chayka's?

Melwin: Must've gotten the wrong mug.

Qoone: But none of the mugs have cracks in them.

Durel: Odd.

[Central Park, 7:30am]

[Chayka takes a walk in the park while eating a toasted bagel with jam]

Chayka: Nothing like a beautiful Tuesday morning.

[She then notices a woman (played by Ariel Winter) painting]

Giselle: It's beautiful, isn't it? The blue sky, the green pastures, the whole city. Living in such a beautiful place must really bring joy to others.

Chayka: Sure does. [approaches Giselle] Uh, can I see that painting?

Giselle: Whatever makes you happy.

[Chayka takes a close look at the painting, and gasps; it is a painting of a city in utter desolation with black holes opening]

Giselle: The end of all things beautiful. Your aura, too, is awfully nice. I could eat it up.

[She gently caresses Chayka's face; Chayka suddenly sees a vision of a dangerous combatant; as she snaps out of her vision, she knocks the painting to the ground; she opens her eyes, then looks around and sees that Giselle is gone, along with her painting]

Chayka: Whoever sent that woman must be on to something terrible.

[Back at the warehouse, the gang has just finished their McDonald's breakfast]

J.A.C.K.: Now, about the case, in a way, it's connected to a perp you busted yesterday.

Kio: You mean Tamara Harmon?

Aoi: We busted her for killing her sister, her parents, and a bounty hunter's wife.

Eris: She even tried to pin her sister's death on the bounty hunter himself.

J.A.C.K.: Well, I'm already on the lookout for her brother. [hands Kio a file folder] Take a look.

Kio: [looks at a rap sheet] Kyle Harmon.

Manami: As J.A.C.K. told me on the phone last night, he'd been on the CIA's most wanted list for two years. In 2017, he was arrested in Richmond for kidnapping an eight-year-old girl. They had tons of evidence stacked against him. But he jumped bail and left the city.

J.A.C.K.: The CIA had been following him all over the country ever since. We even sent several agents undercover to infiltrate him during other forms of criminal activity, such as drug dealing, racketeering, and laundering money. They'd been picking up surveillance photos and footage. But it's not enough to convict Kyle.

Manami: Several witnesses in this criminal activity on the run wound up dead.

J.A.C.K.: He almost killed another, but that guy managed to escape. He's in Witness Protection now, until we catch Kyle.

[The alarm blares; Eris' bell chimes]

Manami: [sighs] We'll have to continue later.

Eris: [taps her bell] Come in, Captain Qoone.

Qoone: The Xia twins are at it again. They're attacking the Meatpacking District.

Eris: We're on it, Captain. Team, we've got work to do.

Manami: Sorry, J.A.C.K. We'll talk more later.

J.A.C.K.: No problem.

[Eris, Aoi, Manami, Antonia, and Kio exit the warehouse]

[Meatpacking District, 7:44am]

[Yu Fan and Yu Lan, armed with with CR-Units, fire at civilians, who narrowly escape; suddenly, the core five Cosmo Cats enter]

Aoi: That's far enough, you two!

Eris: We're placing you under arrest!

[The twins whip out their swords]

Yu Fan: Back off, Cosmo Cats!

[She and her twin fight the Cosmo Cats]

[Meanwhile, back in Central Park, Chayka looks around for Giselle; she suddenly notices a lifeless body on the ground in front of her and gasps]

Chayka: Oh, my God.

[She looks up and sees six more lifeless bodies on the ground before her]

Chayka: Who did this?

[She suddenly notices an eighth body fall to the ground from behind a tree, with Giselle slowly creeping from behind the tree afterwards]

Chayka: What have you done to these people?

[Giselle says nothing; Chayka whips out her badge]

Chayka: Catian Embassy! Speak up!

[Giselle snickers]

Giselle: Let's just say I was hungry. Hungry for life energy. I wonder what a Catian would taste like.

Chayka: Let's not waste time finding out.

[She whips out a hammer]

Giselle: Don't flatter me.

[She and Chayka get into a fight; Giselle whips out a gun and fires at Chayka, who repels the bullets with her shield energy from her power suit until Giselle's gun is empty]

Giselle: [drops her gun, then whips out a knife] You got guts, Catian. Too bad they won't sustain once I'm through with you.

[She grabs Chayka by the neck and pins her to a nearby tree, then holds her at knifepoint]

Giselle: You know what? Why eat your life force now? What's say you join me? We'll be partners.

Chayka: Forget it. I'm not worth scouting.

Giselle: Oh, I see. You must have extrasensory perception. I can make it out by your aura. [clutches Chayka's cheeks] You can sense it, can't you? The numerous planets I plunged into chaos. The countless fools who fell before me.

[Chayka envisions Giselle sucking the life force out of numerous innocent beings on other planets and laughing maniacally]

Giselle: For some strange reason, I still want you. If you join me, I'll be more than happy to spare both Earth and Catia. Tell you what, I'll let you think about it a little more.

[She releases Chayka and kicks her to the ground, then leaves; Chayka pants heavily]

Chayka: Crazy bitch.

[Back at the Meatpacking District, the twins have the Cosmo Cats overwhelmed]

Yu Fan: You've given us enough trouble.

Yu Lan: Let's finish 'em and go home.

[Suddenly, they receive a holographic transmission from Giselle]

Giselle: You two! Hold your fire! Stop dawdling and begin preparations!

Yu Fan: Understood, Giselle. We're on our way.

Yu Lan: You five-- We'll deal with you later.

[They flee]

Aoi: Fleeing when they have the upper hand?!

Eris: That girl who called them-- She looks familiar.

[Her bells chimes; Eris taps it]

Eris: Go ahead.

Chayka: Eris, it's Chayka. Meet me back at the mothership immediately!

Eris: What's wrong?

Chayka: I'll explain later! Just hurry!

Eris: Roger.

[Catian Mothership, 8:01am]

[The helmet-less Cosmo Cats, J.A.C.K., and the crew observe a profile on Giselle]

Melwin: Someone you busted before, Eris?

Eris: Her name's Giselle Parker. March 13th, 2018, Special Victims and I had her arrested for a rape-murder, but the jury acquitted. The victim's body was never found, and the only eyewitness disappeared.

J.A.C.K.: Hmm. I've seen that face in some of the surveillance footage of Kyle Harmon's criminal activity my fellow agents picked up.

[She whips out her iPad and views footage of Kyle escaping a crime scene with Giselle, then pauses and zooms in on Giselle's face]

Chayka: Are you telling me your perp is in cahoots with...?!

Qoone: Ceallaigh.

J.A.C.K.: I beg your pardon?

Qoone: Ceallaigh, a wanted alien from the Endorma Galaxy.

Kio: For what?

Qoone: Planetary destruction and mass murder. For centuries, she would suck out the life force from other living beings before destroying their planets. Even her own home planet of Nogero wasn't spared. Pretty soon, after causing numerous wars, her whole galaxy was left a barren wasteland. Very few people survived.

Antonia: Centuries? According to Giselle's profile, she's 21.

Qoone: She lied, Antonia. She may look 21, but she's actually over 500. The lifespan of someone of her species is actually more than 20 times that of an Earthling. Anyway, after she left the Endorma Galaxy, she went from planet to planet to continue gathering life energy, and now she's set her sights on Earth.

Aoi: Oh, that's terrible!

Qoone: Whatever she has planned with the twins or Kyle, she must be stopped.

Cosmo Cats: Right!

[But just before they can don their helmets,...]

Chayka: Hold it! We can't win this by force.

Eris: What are you saying, Chayka?

Chayka: At this rate, Earth will be destroyed, and Catia will soon follow, unless... I accept Giselle's invitation.

Aoi: What invitation?

Chayka: She said that if I join her, she'd spare Earth and Catia.

Manami: You're actually gonna pathetically rely on a wanted serial killer?!

Kio: Really, Chayka, there's no way a messed-up bitch like Giselle would deliver on her promise.

Eris: Chayka, this isn't like you.

Chayka: You guys can say that because you haven't even seen how fearsome she is! I saw it in her eyes. A vision of the planets she destroyed. The people she killed. The screams of fear and sorrow.

Qoone: What happened to the Chayka I grew up with?

[She puts her hand on Chayka's shoulder]

J.A.C.K.: It's nothing to worry about, Chayka. Besides, based on the footage I've seen of her, Giselle's nothing more than a coward. Besides, why do you think she changed her name?

[Chayka says nothing]

[Meanwhile, in Washington Square Park, the twins have finished setting up a large pillar; Kyle and Giselle watch]

Kyle: That's enough, you two. Your work is done here. [hands the twins each a wad of cash] Leave the rest to us.

Yu Fan: Let's go, Yu Lan.

Yu Lan: Yes, Sis.

[They exit]

Giselle: All is set for the summoning of the great Nogerite: Valsky.

Kyle: The Cosmo Cats will soon be at his mercy. Maybe now they'll think twice about locking up my sister.

Giselle: We just have to make sure they don't get in the way.

Harry: [approaches] Why don't I help?

Kyle: What do you want?

Harry: I knew your sister. She paid me to get them and some bounty hunter off her back.

Kyle: Well, it didn't work, thanks to that little four-eyed punk.

Harry: No worries. I've got a big-time robot that may help you, for a small price of $10,000. It's called the Morax. It's fast, it's strong, and its firepower is 10 times that of--

Kyle: [hands Harry $10,000] Whatever. Anything to get 'em off our backs.

Harry: [hands Kyle the remote] Pleasure doing business with you. [leaves] Ta-ta!

Kyle: Do you know how to pilot a robot, Giselle?

Giselle: Do I ever.

[Kyle pushes the button on the remote, and emerging from the ground is a giant demonic robot known as the Morax; Giselle jumps into the cockpit]

[Back at the mothership, the alarm blares; the monitor shows the Morax attacking the city]

Melwin: Another giant robot's been sighted just outside Washington Square Park!

Eris: Helmets on, team.

[She and her teammates put their helmets back on and head out]

[Back at Washington Square Park, the Cosmo MagnaDroid, armed with the Cosmo Magna Revolvers, hides behind a building while eyeing the Morax; it suddenly notices the pillar]

[Cut to the cockpit with the Cosmo Cats]

Manami: What the hell's that pillar for?

Eris: I don't know, Manami, but whatever it is, I don't like it a bit.

Chayka: [through intercom] I recognize that pillar anywhere. It's the Tower of Valsky, a powerful pillar capable of summoning Valsky, the deadliest Nogerite known to man. Open fire on that thing now!

Kio: We can't! They'll find out and try to stop us!

Chayka: If Valsky is summoned, I guarantee they'll stop us! That beast is virtually unstoppable!

Aoi: Fine, but just one shot.

[Outside, the Cosmo MagnaDroid points one of its revolvers at the pillar and fires, but the blast gets repelled; the Morax notices]

Antonia: Didn't work.

Eris: Uh-oh. They noticed.

Chayka: GO!

[The MagnaDroid jumps out of hiding and fires repeatedly at the Morax, who repels every blast]

[Cut to the cockpit with Giselle]

Giselle: Is that all you got? Morax, fire phasers!

[The Morax fires a blast of phasers at the MagnaDroid, hitting it; the MagnaDroid jumps up and raises its sabers]

Eris: Cosmo MagnaDroid sabers, Victory Strike!

[The MagnaDroid is about to strike the Morax w/its sabers, but the Morax intercepts, then punches the MagnaDroid to the ground]

Giselle: You can try all you want, Cosmo Cats, but the Morax can't be beaten.

[The MagnaDroid gets back on its feet, and the two giant robots fight]

Kyle: While they're distracted...

[He stands before the pillar and recites a chant in a foreign language]

Kyle: [in his mind] Studying Giselle's alien language was a killer. This summoning had better be worth it. [aloud] Valsky, hear me! I--

[Suddenly, Cosmo Violet jumps into the scene and strikes him w/her Cougar Saber]

Kyle: Cosmo Violet!

Qoone: Leave this to me, Cosmo Cats.

[She and Kyle engage in combat over the next few minutes; despite Qoone's efforts, Kyle hasn't taken much of a hit, aside from narrowly missing a sword-catch]

Kyle: You're pathetic, being outsmarted by a human being.

Qoone: It's apparent that Ceallaigh brought you up.

Kyle: And who, may I ask, is Ceallaigh?

Qoone: The one you call Giselle Parker. She's really an intergalactic fugitive.

Kyle: You think I give a sh*t? She's my partner, and a powerful one, at that. Just look how easily she's handling your team.

[Qoone watches the battle between the two giant robots; the Morax has the Cosmo MagnaDroid overwhelmed; the Morax constantly punches the MagnaDroid while it is down; in the cockpit, sparks start flying; the Cosmo Cats retroform; Giselle laughs maniacally; Qoone is in horror]

Qoone: Ceallaigh, you monster!

Giselle: How sloppy. Oh, well. Time to finish you all off.

[But just as the Morax is about to deliver another devastating blow to the MagnaDroid, Chayka jumps into the scene and blocks its way]

Chayka: Stop!

Giselle: Oh. It's you again.

Chayka: I'll do whatever you want, Giselle. Just please, leave the Cosmo Cats alone.

Giselle: Ah, you're finally accepting my invitation, eh?

[Eris' group approaches Chayka]

Kio: Chayka, no!

Chayka: The way I see it, it's our only hope. Besides, we all have to make sacrifices.

[The gang feels downtrodden; Eris clenches her fists]

Eris: Even if there's no other way, justice will still win out!

Chayka: Eris...

Eris: I've always believed that. Isn't it the same with you, Chayka?! Huh?!

[Chayka looks down]

Eris: Chayka!

[The others nod; Chayka looks up; suddenly, the Morax unleashes a blinding red flash]

[Later, on the ground, Chayka, unconscious, starts to awaken; the first thing she sees is a smug Giselle]

Giselle: So you're finally awake. Good girl. Seems you've finally understood how futile it is to resist me.

Chayka: Huh?

[She sits up, then turns around to find Eris' group unconscious on the ground]

Giselle: So, Chayka, come.

[She holds out her hand; Chayka nervously reaches for Giselle's hand; the others start to come to; Eris is the first to notice Giselle helping Chayka to her feet]

Eris: No...

[Just as Giselle is about to make off with Chayka, Chayka stops, then pulls away from Giselle, then punches her]

Giselle: You...!

Chayka: Eris is right! Justice will win out! It always does! Who cares what happens? That's what I wanna believe! Justice will prevail!

[The others get back on their feet]

Eris: That's our Chayka!

Aoi: I wanna believe that, too!

Manami: Same here!

Antonia: I'm behind the others 100%!

Kio: Me, too!

Eris: You see, Giselle?! Justice will never fail!

Giselle: You're a fool, Chayka. All of you are fools! Since you won't join me, this planet and Catia are doomed.

Eris: Not if we show you the power of justice!

Eris, Aoi, Manami, Antonia, and Kio: [raise their pendants] Cosmo Power!

[They all get suited up]

Eris: Roll call! With the fierceness of the mighty tiger! Cosmo Red!

Aoi: With the strength of the mighty jaguar! Cosmo Blue!

Manami: With the speed of the mighty cheetah! Cosmo Yellow!

Antonia: With the tenacity of the mighty snow leopard! Cosmo White!

Kio: With the courage of the mighty lion! Cosmo Black!

Eris: Guardians of Catia.

Antonia: Guardians of Earth.

Eris and Antonia: We stand and fight for what it's worth!

All five Cosmo Cats: [whip out their weapons] Cosmo Cats, we are united!

Chayka: [whips out her hammer] Let's get her, guys!

[All six charge at Giselle and strike her with their weapons; Chayka then charges at Giselle with her hammer, but Giselle jumps up]

Giselle: Still think that'll work?

Chayka: I know it will. NOW!

[The Cosmo Cats jump up and form a pyramid from above and activate the jewels on their chests; they unleash laser beams that form the constellation Sagitta]

Cosmo Cats: Five-Star Finish! Sagitta!

[Sagitta, taking the form of Sagittarius, fires a glowing arrow at Giselle, hitting her hard; Chayka then jumps up and rams Giselle with her hammer]

Giselle: Why?!

[Back in front of the pillar, the fight between Qoone and Kyle continues]

Qoone: Well, Kyle, looks like your partner's plan to use one of our own against us backfired!

Kyle: Which means nothing in my case! We're still gonna finish you!

Qoone: We'll see about that! Cougar Saber!

[Her saber energizes to the max; she becomes surrounded by flames as she charges at Kyle, who charges right back with his fists]

Qoone: Catian Blitz!

[She strikes Kyle rigorously with her saber, knocking him toward the battle scene between the Cosmo Cats and Giselle; Kyle hits Giselle; both hit the ground; Qoone joins the other Cosmo Cats]

Eris: Captain!

Qoone: Kyle was strong, but he never stood a chance.

Chayka: Well, how do you like the power of justice?!

Giselle: [snickers and whips out a device from her pocket] Fools. [pushes the button on the device] Time for plan B!

[The pillar glows, then unleashes a burst of lightning at the sky]

Kyle: The summoning chant could only be done once, so we had a little backup plan. See, the Tower of Valsky is also a machine.

Giselle: Valsky's coming to Earth, whether you like it or not.

Manami: Well, even after he does come, he'll never succeed! Kyle Harmon, you're under arrest for kidnapping, drug dealing, money laundering, racketeering, accessory to murder, and murder. [points at Giselle] Giselle Parker, or Ceallaigh, you're under arrest for multiple murders and attempted reckless endangerment.

Eris: Time for another Five-Star Finish!

[Aoi and Manami stand either side of her, with Antonia kneeling in between Aoi and Eris, and Kio kneeling between Eris and Manami; all five Cosmo Cats activate the jewels on their chests; they unleash laser beams that form the constellation Cassiopeia]

Cosmo Cats: Five-Star Finish! Cassiopeia!

[Cassiopeia soars toward the defenseless criminal duo, but suddenly, a villainous alien creature jumps in and absorbs the blast]

Giselle: Master Valsky!

Kyle: Just in time!

Valsky: I, Valsky, master deity of the planet Nogero, have come to lay waste to this planet.

Eris: So that's him?!

Kio: He may seem strong, but he's still no match for us!

Valsky: Am I?

[He fires a laser machine gun at the Cosmo Cats, hitting them hard]

Giselle: Master Valsky, these Cosmo Cats keep prattling that justice will win out.

Valsky: Justice, eh? [snickers] In fear, they'll throw out their justice.

Eris: [struggles to get back up] Shut up!

[Valsky whips out a sword and is about to strike Eris, when Qoone intercepts w/her saber; both fight over the next minute]

Eris: Captain!

Kyle: You oughta think more of yourselves than your precious captain!

Giselle: I'm gonna twist your faces in fear. Just picturing your faces gives me the shivers!

Chayka: I've got this one, Cosmo Cats!

[She fights Giselle w/her hammer]

Kyle: [whips out a bo staff] Did I forget to mention I'm a martial artist?

[He fights the Cosmo Cats w/his staff; the Cosmo Cats try fighting back with their weapons]

Manami: [whips out her regular gun and fires repeatedly at Kyle] Fire!

[Kyle blocks each bullet w/his staff]

Kyle: Your bullets can't get to me, so long as I have this bulletproof staff. You're a pathetic woman, you know that?

[But as he makes his way toward the Cosmo Cats, he suddenly slips on the discarded bullets and falls flat on his face to the ground]

Kyle: Damn it! [gets back on his feet] Who the hell dropped all these bullets?!

Manami: You! If you're that good a martial artist, you should learn to use your head! [scoffs] You know, you're probably not as bad as you've been made out to be, compared to your sister, who murdered the rest of your family!

Kyle: Our parents? That was their fault. My sisters wanted to go to Princeton, but our parents refused to enroll them anywhere but Valencia College, because it was their alma mater. But not many people go so far up the food chain anymore. Because Mom and Pop refused to comply with my sisters' wishes, the girls killed them. I didn't know who did it until I heard about Tamara's arrest and extradition on the news yesterday. I was also shocked to hear she killed Vanessa, too. Vanessa should've known better than to betray her own twin.

Manami: Except she tried to do the right thing by ratting on her sister.

Kyle: And by doing so, Tammy would've gotten killed by the state of Florida!

Aoi: Well, she's still gonna die. All the evidence is stacked up against her on four murders, and there's no escape.

Kio: The only deal she's getting is a free last meal.

Kyle: Shut up! She's still my sister! Before I left Orlando, I'd do for her and Vanessa what our parents refused to do! And now,... Now you're gonna kill Tamara! [whips out his gun and points it at Kio] And the man responsible for her arrest is goin' down first!

[He fires his gun at Kio, who slices the bullet in half with his blade]

Kio: Still not gonna accept the fact that your sister's a sick murderer, eh?

Kyle: Once a sister, always a sister!

[He whips out a shoulder cannon]

Kyle: Good thing Giselle built this special for me.

[Back at Chayka's fight with Giselle, Giselle strangles Chayka]

Giselle: I bet you're regretting not joining me, huh, Chayka?

Chayka: Go to Hell, Giselle!

[Giselle punches her]

Qoone: Chayka!

Valsky: I wouldn't worry for her if I were you, Cosmo Violet! [whips out his own shoulder cannon] Troops! Fire at will!

[Giselle whips out her own shoulder cannon; all three fire upon all six Cosmo Cats and Chayka, hitting all seven; they hit the ground]

Valsky: Now to turn this planet into a paradise of devastation! We'll show the innocent the price of resistance.

[He is about to leave]

Kyle: Valsky, wait! Aren't you gonna finish 'em?

Valsky: Later, Kyle. Let them have a more lingering taste of fear. Then we'll kill 'em.

Giselle: That's the Valsky I know. The riper the fear, the sweeter our victory will be. [to the gang] We'll be back in time for lunch.

[All three villains vanish]

Qoone: It's as I feared. Together, their power is beyond my expectations.

[Eris hisses, then slams her fist to the ground]

Eris: SH*T! There's nothing I hate more than the fact that an arrogant pr*ck like Kyle mixes with a murderous asshole like Giselle just to get revenge for that bitch he calls a sister! When they come back, WE'RE GONNA SEND THEIR ASSES TO HELL!

[The others are shocked at what Eris just said]

Qoone: Eris!

Manami: Who the hell knew she'd have such a foul mouth?

Eris: [pants heavily] That sure felt good.

[Her bell chimes; Eris taps on it]

Eris: Go ahead.

Melwin: Warehouse! Hurry!

Eris: Let's go, guys!

[132 Madison Street, 9:00am]

[The gang (all back to normal) hurry into the warehouse and find J.A.C.K., Ichika, and Itokazu tied and gagged]

Manami: J.A.C.K.!

Eris: Ichika!

Aoi: Miss Itokazu!

[They untie the three women]

Kio: Are you okay?

Antonia: What happened here?

J.A.C.K.: Kyle and Giselle happened. They bypassed the security system, broke in, and knocked us out.

Eris: [notices the nursery door is battered down; gasps] The nursery door!

[She, Aoi, Manami, and Kio rush into the nursery and find three empty cribs; they are horrified]

Manami: Oh,...

Aoi: ...my...

Eris: ...GOD!

Kio: [notices a note in Miyu's crib] Look at this. [takes the note and reads it] "There's a price to be paid for your friend not joining us. Unless you surrender to us, you will never see your offsprings again. Giselle."

[His wives clench their fists]

Eris: Next time: Valsky's Denouement.

Last edited by TVLubber (6/08/2023 11:23 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera