ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/26/2023 11:27 pm  #1

Side-Fic 355: Revenge of the Sisters

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Brittany: It's my turn now! Remember, sit as far away from the monitor as you can, and turn the lights on in your room. Here we go!

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[Central Park, Wednesday, November 20th, 9:50pm]

[Two cloaked figures are presented $15,000 from 12 shadowy figures; in exchange, the shadowy figures are given a jar, a remote control, and a detonation device; the cloaked figures walk away; the lead shadowy figure smirks, then adjusts a red rose pinned to her vest]

[Later, at Hamilton Heights, a black SUV drives out of sight as a man turns off the lights in his brownstone apartment; after a few seconds of silence, the interior of the house engulfs in a massive explosion]

[A few minutes later, FDNY firemen and NYPD officers (including the bomb squad), including Sergeant Rambo, Detective Roth, and Lt. Victor, are on the scene; Layla arrives]

Layla: Lieutenant.

Lt. Victor: Sergeant Hamilton, long time, no see.

[They shake hands]

Lt. Victor: Hey, we're sorry about your dad.

Layla: Thank you. So, who've we got tonight?

Rambo: Vic's name-- Warren Tuscadero. Neighbor across the street ID'd his body.

[Warren's neighbor approaches]

Roth: Neighbor's name's Leon Marcus. And speak of the devil, here he is.

Leon: When I heard the explosion and saw Warren's apartment was up in flames, I called 911.

Layla: Was there anyone else in that building, Leon?

Leon: No, ma'am. He's lived alone since his wife and son left him earlier this year. I just called them. They're flying in from San Antonio first thing tomorrow.

Layla: Good to know. Thank you, Leon.

Leon: I hope you find the one who did it. I really loved Warren like a brother. Since he got divorced, I was like his only family.

[A bomb squad officer comes out of the scene with parts of the bomb (the same detonation device seen earlier)]

Officer: Here's the bomb, fellas.

Leon: Jeez. Whoever set that bomb must really have had it out for Warren, or his family.

Lt. Victor: Don't worry. When they arrive, we'll put them up in a hotel with guards around the clock.

Leon: Then put me up, too. If the bombers find out I called 911 on this bombing, then I'm as good as dead.

Rambo: Don't worry, man. We got you covered.

Roth: Everything will be fine.

Officer: I also found this. [hands Layla a slightly-burned red rose] Just inches shy of where the bomb was. It's a miracle it didn't get incinerated.

Layla: A rose?

[She notices an inscription on the largest petal: "Sisters Forever"]

Layla: "Sisters Forever".

[132 Madison Street, Thursday, November 21st, 4:41pm]

[Layla shows the Chipettes a photograph of the rose from the crime scene]

Brittany: "Sisters Forever"?

Jeanette: It's probably a gang of sisters working for the Demonoids.

Eleanor: Or it might be a college sorority that got disbanded.

Layla: There hasn't been activity from a single criminal gang of sisters in the past year that we haven't busted, and several precincts interviewed every university in the city. None of them were connected to that rose.

Brittany: But this rose reminds me of something. Remember back in third grade, Jeanette? We were science partners, taking care of a little pig.

Jeanette: Albert?

Brittany: Exactly.

Layla: You babysat a pig?

Brittany: Gross at it might seem, he really was cute. Anyway, I was invited by a club made up of the best-dressed girls in Edison Elementary. Their chairman was Muffy Garrett, with Courtney Harrison as their vice-chairman.

[She has flashbacks of the episode of The Chipmunks: Sisters]

Brittany: I really wanted to join the Sisters. After all, I was the best dresser in my family. They wanted to see if I was right for them. Each member wore a rose to prove they were a member of the club. If I found one in my locker, it meant they chose me. The problem was, not only were they against men, but they didn't think too kindly to my connection with Jeanette. They thought she was a nerd. They found it bad enough for me to be her science partner. But I didn't tell them she was my sister. I knew that if I did, I'd never get in. The next day, at the beach, Alvin told me off for siding with the Sisters over my own sisters by sneaking a hermit crab down my swimsuit. It really stung!

Layla: That's terrible, Brittany.

Brittany: Well, actually, Layla, I deserved it, but I'm getting ahead of myself here. The next day, Muffy and Courtney arrived at the treehouse for refreshments. Earlier, I had to make the refreshments myself and make them think I had a maid. When nobody else would help, only Jeanette volunteered. She disguised herself as my maid and served tea, cucumber sandwiches, and pecan cookies. The meeting was successful. There was only one thing left to do: Get a new dress in preparation for the initiation. But I'd also promised Jeanette I'd help her take care Albert to the park. Unfortunately, things didn't go well. When I finished shopping, I found that I was late, and Jeanette left the park. I found her sound asleep with Albert at home and kissed her good night. The next morning, I found that Jeanette and I got an A on our science project, but I was more excited about joining the Sisters. I looked into my locker in anticipation, but instead of a rose, I found a note, saying I wasn't chic enough. At first, it hurt me, until Jeanette came up to me with a whole bouquet of roses to make up for the one I didn't get.

Jeanette: I knew Brittany backed out on our promise and took me for granted, but that's just the way she is. No matter what she does, I'll always love her. She's my big sister. And real sisters have to stick together.

[Cut back to the present]

Brittany: So you see, Layla, I'd learned my lesson, the hard way. Why join the Sisters just for the way they dress when I have real sisters to love and cherish? But you know something, after that day, we never saw the Sisters again.

[A knock is heard at the door]

Eleanor: I'll get it.

[She walks up to the door and peers through the keyhole]

Eleanor: Who is it?

Familiar voice: We'd like a word with Brittany Miller. It's urgent.

Brittany: Let 'em in, Ellie.

[Eleanor opens the door; a gang of 12 18-year-old girls (two of whom look familiar) wearing shades, bandanas, and leather vests saunters in; each has a red rose pinned to her vest]

Eleanor: Excuse me, ladies, but this is private property. We'd like for you to leave.

Muffy: Oh, relax, Eleanor. We'll be out of your hair in a few minutes.

Courtney: We're just here to find Brittany.

Brittany: First of all, I'm Brittany. Second of all, who are you girls, trespassing on our property? And third of all, how'd you even know I was here?

Muffy: [removes her shades] Remember me, Britt?

Brittany: [gasps] Muffy!

Muffy: That's right.

[Courtney removes her shades]

Brittany: Courtney!

Courtney: In the flesh.

[Two more remove their shades]

Muffy: And I take it you remember Louise and Zena.

Brittany: I haven't forgotten any of you.

Courtney: We heard from some strangers where you shack up these days while you're in town.

Louise: Just thought we'd drop by and see what you and your sissies have been up to.

Zena: And why are you hanging with Layla Hamilton? What, she pays you to be a friend?

Brittany: Of course not! My sisters and I have been good friends with her since we first saw her perform at Kaleido Stage.

[Flashback to a time at Kaleido Stage not too long ago; Layla is in her dressing room after a Cinderella performance; a knock is heard]

Macquarie: Miss Layla, three female chipmunks are here to meet you. Shall I show them out?

Layla: No. Send them in.

[Macquarie opens the door and brings the Chipettes in]

Brittany: Layla Hamilton?

Layla: Yes. [notices the Chipettes] Oh, the Chipettes. I had no idea.

Brittany: Miss Hamilton, I'm Brittany Miller, and these are my sisters--

Layla: Jeanette and Eleanor. I know all three of you. I have some of your albums. I've even been to one of your concerts. And please, just call me Layla. [holds out a Chipettes album] I'd be happy to give you an autograph if you sign my album.

Brittany: Would we ever?

[She and her sisters sign their names on the album, then each hand her a notepad, on each of which Layla signs her name]

All three Chipettes: Thank you, Layla!

Layla: You're welcome. Come again soon.

[The Chipettes bow, then leave]

[Cut back to the present]

Layla: I've kept that album ever since.

Brittany: Since then, once in a while, we'd perform with the gang on the stage, even after Layla left.

Layla: Anyway, what are you women doing here?

Muffy: To give Brittany a personal invitation.

Layla: After you rejected her before? I doubt it.

Courtney: Oh, this is different. You see, Brittany and her sisters and the Chipmunks got us all kicked out of school.

Layla: On what grounds?

Muffy: After we rejected her for not being chic enough, her gang rallied together and reported us to Principal Pinch for picking on nerds.

Eleanor: Well, a bunch of other nerds had been complaining all day about you girls bullying them.

Jeanette: To no end. Muffy even threw one of them against her locker when she accidentally sneezed on her.

Muffy: The last thing I wanted was nerd germs.

Brittany: When we sent Pinch the report, she was disgusted at your actions and expelled you all.

Muffy: Therefore, the Sisters as they once were had become nothing more than a faded memory. We all got disowned by our parents and went to reform school, but all those years of studying there were just a waste of time and money. That's when we decided to start anew here in the Big Apple, and build a whole new gang. The new, improved Sisters.

Brittany: [scoffs] I'm surprised you still wear those red roses.

Courtney: We're nothing without these roses.

Brittany: Well, I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not interested in joining your group. You were much better as the best dressers in school, when you weren't bullying nerds.

Muffy: Well, I heard from the same strangers that you fight the evils of the world,... Dove of Dreams.

[Brittany gasps]

Muffy: A Kaleido Gladiator. That's exactly what our struggling gang needs. See, we're low on strength and morale. Besides, you've earned a second chance with us.

Brittany: Well, again, I won't join you.

Layla: You all look like hoodlums in that getup, anyway.

Muffy: [gasps; backs up] Hoodlums?! [whips out a baseball bat] You'll pay for that, Hamilton!

[She charges at Layla, when suddenly, the Spirit Soldiers appear before them; Spirit Soldiers White and Violet flick their fingers at Muffy's head, sending her flying back to her gang]

Courtney: Muff!

Muffy: Who the hell are these guys?!

Shido: Ace trooper of courage! Spirit Soldier Gold!

Mana: Youth trooper of loyalty! Spirit Soldier Silver!

Origami: Crown trooper of light! Spirit Soldier White!

Nia: Wisdom trooper of revelation! Spirit Soldier Gray!

Kurumi: Understanding trooper of shadows! Spirit Soldier Black!

Yoshino: Kindness trooper of ice! Spirit Soldier Blue!

Kotori: Severity trooper of fire! Spirit Soldier Red!

Mukuro: Beauty trooper of authority! Spirit Soldier Yellow!

Natsumi: Victory trooper of forgery! Spirit Soldier Green!

Kaguya and Yuzuru: Splendor troopers of wind! Spirit Soldier Orange!

Miku: Foundation trooper of sound! Spirit Soldier Fuchsia!

Tohka: Kingdom trooper of energy! Spirit Soldier Violet!

Shido: Spiritual powers of 13, unite as one! Sephira Squadron...!

All 13: Spirit Soldiers!

Zena: The strangers did warn us about these guys!

Louise: But I thought they were just a story!

Shido: Oh, we're real, all right.

Tohka: Now, you leave our friends alone, or we'll have to get rough.

Origami: [points her Spirit Pistol at Muffy] And that is a promise.

[The frightened Sisters run out of the warehouse; Layla shuts the door; the Spirit Soldiers revert to normal]

Brittany: Thanks, you guys. That was way too close.

Layla: I could've given them a taste of my Phoenix Saber.

Tohka: But we had to jump in and help. We couldn't just stand there and let those bimbos get their way.

Brittany: I bet you're upset that I didn't scare them off myself.

Origami: Don't be silly, Brittany. You and Layla knew better than to attack without defending. [pats Brittany on the head] And you were right not to join the Sisters.

Layla: Forgive me for prying, but I noticed there were 13 Spirit Soldiers. The last time I checked, there were 12.

Mana: Mana's #13, Layla.

Layla: You? An ex-Wizard who was never a Spirit-- A Spirit Soldier?

Mana: It's true. [shows Layla her Spirit Brace] Spirit Soldier Silver.

Shido: Only two days, and already, she's become a pro. [pats his sister on the back] With her on the team, Westcott and his Demonoids will never know what hit 'em.

Layla: Hmm. Glad to know.

Miku: But what would those creeps want with you, anyway?

Brittany: Besides my skills as a Kaleido Gladiator, I've no idea. But I have a gut feeling. [shows the rose photo] This photo shows a rose left at the scene of a brownstone bombing last night that killed the tenant.

Jeanette: It looks burnt, but it almost resembles the ones the Sisters were wearing when they arrived.

Eleanor: [shows a photo on her smartphone] Good thing I snapped a shot of them before they flew the coop.

Origami: [takes a close look at each photo] Hmm... Mm-hmm. Okay. I'd say they're a perfect match.

Layla: Great deduction, Origami, but there's still one piece missing.

Origami: What's that?

Layla: Motive. If they caused the bombing, why would they?

[Alvin enters with Detective Jaffe]

Alvin: Probably a burglary. Sorry for overhearing.

Shido: Hey, Alvin. Where'd you get that info?

Alvin: I was having breakfast with Greg when Detective Jaffe here told us about her recent discovery.

Jaffe: [shows a barely-burnt smartphone] The victim, Warren Tuscadero, recorded a burglary in Riverside Drive. The footage was taken at around 9:34am, less than half an hour before Tuscadero was murdered.

[She plays the video; in it, 12 women in masks breaking out of a house in Riverside Drive, carrying many valuable things to their black SUV]

Jeanette: Wait, Detective, could you pause for a sec, then zoom in?

[Jaffe pauses the video and zooms in on the lead burglar's vest; there is a red rose on it]

Jeanette: The Sisters!

Brittany: They're the burglars?! No wonder they want me in their gang!

Eleanor: It's bad enough they hate men and abuse nerds, but burglary? And now murder?!

Jaffe: He called us to report the gang and ID'd their car. But by the time we got there to ask some questions, it was too late.

Layla: But if Tuscadero was reporting a burglary, why didn't he go down to the station?

Alvin: He was probably worried the Sisters might catch up to him if he left the house.

Jaffe: Besides, we told him we'd be on our way.

Nia: Well, it doesn't matter now. He's dead, and now we know who did it.

Alvin: We just gotta find them.

Jaffe: Did you get any names?

Brittany: Their leader-- Mary-Alice Garrett, or Muffy for short. Courtney Harrison is their #2.

Jaffe: [writes it all down] Okay, thanks. Listen, I gotta go. [hands Alvin a note with the license plate number] Here's the license plate. Let me know if you find them. [exits]

Alvin: You guys stand by. Dagger and I will find 'em.

Brittany: Alvin, you can't be serious.

Alvin: The Sisters may know you're a Gladiator, but they don't know we work for ACME Crime Net. As long as I'm in Super Mode, they won't recognize me. Besides, I still owe them a little payback for what they did to our nerds.

Dagger: [from Alvin's manacle] Our scanners will trace their license plate number. We'll have them in custody soon.

Layla: Okay, but don't do anything crazy.

[Alvin nods, then heads out, suiting up to Super Spider Rider mode on the way out]

Shido: He's got a lotta guts going out on his own.

Brittany: Layla, how can you let him go like that?

Layla: You know there's no stopping that boy once he's made up his mind.

Kotori: Still, we should back him up. We'll take the Sephira Cycles.

Shido: Good thing Mana's is ready.

Mana: Mana shouldn't have a problem with it. I've had experience driving my brother's before I became a Spirit Soldier.

Origami: We'll keep you posted, Brittany.

[Shido's group heads out]

Brittany: Good luck, Spirit Soldiers.

Layla: Assuming the Demonoids don't get in the way, the Spirit Soldiers should find Alvin and the Sisters.

Jeanette: But we need another backup plan.

[Brittany's phone buzzes]

Brittany: [picks up] Hello? Oh! Great to hear from you again. Really? Sure. See you then. [hangs up] Ladies, I think we have our plan C.

[Elsewhere in the city, the Spirit Soldiers, riding their Sephira Cycles (including Mana's new silver cycle), search for Alvin]

Mana: I just love this new Sephira Cycle!

[She pops a wheelie and laughs]

Nia: Yeesh! Take it easy, kid! You might break your neck!

Shido: Let the kid have some fun, Nia.

Tohka: She's no different than a kid getting a new toy. I should know. When we first got our cycles, I was having the time of my life.

Mana: [lands] All right, enough of this foolishness. Any sign of Alvin?

Natsumi: Negative, but our readings show he's close.

Shido: Follow me, ladies.

[They make their way towards the Sanitation Pier]

[NYC Sanitation Pier, 5:01pm]

[Alvin looks around for the Sisters]

Alvin: Dagger, run a scan for their car.

Dagger: Roger.

[He scans the street until he finds a black SUV (license plate: MAG-STRS) 1,000 feet away from them on the Empire State Trail]

Alvin: [checks the note] Same license plate. We got 'em, Dag! Let's go!

[He rushes toward the SUV; suddenly, a giant enemy robot appears before him]

Alvin: [sighs] Should've known there was a reason they left their car in plain sight. Ninja Formosa, mobilize!

[The Flash Formosa crawls into the scene, then takes the form of the Ninja Formosa, equipped with its twin katana]

Voice: Ninja Formosa, ready!

[Alvin jumps into the cockpit]

Alvin: Let's just take this thing out and catch up to the Sisters.

Alvin and Dagger: Duplication Strike!

[Outside, the Ninja Formosa jumps up, then duplicates; all Ninja Formosa strike the enemy robot from above with their katana, until the enemy robot punches the real Ninja Formosa back and to the ground; the clones vanish]

Alvin: All right, gimme what you got.

[The Ninja Formosa and the enemy robot engage in fist-to-fist combat]

Alvin: Whoever's piloting this thing, you gotta bone up on boxing.

[The enemy robot uppercuts the Ninja Formosa]

Alvin: Oh, that's it, buddy! Ninja Flash Flare!

[The Ninja Formosa fires a flash of shuriken-shaped flares upon the enemy robot, striking it hard]

Alvin: Never thought I'd get the chance to use that move. Now let's see how you face the twin katana!

[The Ninja Formosa and its katana glow as it takes to the sky]

Alvin: Air Strike!

[The Ninja Formosa is about to strike the enemy robot, when suddenly, a giant-sized Nervadrone appears and intercepts the strike, then pushes the Ninja Formosa back]

Alvin: Nervadrone!

Nervadrone: If you think you can try and end the Sisters' reign of terror, you've got another thing coming.

Alvin: So you sent the Sisters? Or was it your boss?

Nervadrone: The Sisters have no connection to us whatsoever. I just dropped in to do them a little favor.

Alvin: Get outta my way, you!

[The Ninja Formosa strikes Nervadrone with its katana; Nervadrone shoots fireballs from the palms of her hands at the Ninja Formosa, hitting it]

[Cut back to the Ninja Formosa's cockpit]

Alvin: Think we should call for backup, Dagger?

Dagger: Might as well.

Shido: [through intercom] No need for that, Alvin.

[Outside, the Sephira Robo, Sephira Battle Jet, and Sephira Racer charge into the scene]

Nervadrone: Spirit Soldiers!

[Cut to the Sephira Racer's cockpit with Spirit Soldier Silver]

Mana: Try to obstruct justice, will you?

[Cut to the Sephira Battle Jet's cockpit with Spirit Soldiers Black, Gray, Yellow, Orange (twins), and Green]

Kurumi: We won't allow you to give a gang of prejudiced thieving murderers to flee the jurisdiction.

[Cut to the Sephira Robo's cockpit with Spirit Soldiers Gold, White, Blue, Red, Fuchsia, and Violet]

Tohka: If Alvin chooses to capture them, let him.

Kotori: Now, back off!

[Outside, the Spirit Soldiers' mecha strike Nervadrone and the enemy robot with their weapons]

Shido: Finish the enemy robot, Alvin!

Alvin: Thanks! Now, where were we? Oh, yes.

[The Ninja Formosa and its katana glow as it takes to the sky]

Alvin and Dagger: Twin Katana Air Strike!

[The Ninja Formosa dives down and strikes the enemy robot hard with its katana; the enemy robot engulfs in a massive explosion]

Alvin: Another target neutralized!

Nervadrone: There's more where that came from!

[An army of giant Bandersnatch appears; the Spirit Soldiers' mecha fight them]

Mukuro: Go, Alvin! Find the Sisters!

Yoshino: Leave these giants to us!

[Alvin jumps out of the Ninja Formosa's cockpit; the Ninja Formosa vanishes; Alvin rushes up to the Sisters' SUV]

Alvin: Time to get this scrap heap towed.

[Suddenly, out of the trunk pop the Sisters; they shoot a net gun at Alvin, trapping him inside a large net and reverting him to normal; Dagger returns to his manacle]

Alvin: A trap!

Muffy: We always have a plan B. You think we'd be stupid enough to leave our car out in the open?

[She and the other Sisters jam Alvin into the trunk and drive off]

Nervadrone: Well, would you look at that, Spirit Soldiers? Your little scheme to defeat the Sisters backfired. Your precious Alvin is now their prisoner.

Natsumi: Damn it!

Nervadrone: And none of you is going anywhere without getting past me and my army first!

Spirit Soldiers: Combine!

[All three mecha combine to form the Sephira Max Robo, which fights the Bandersnatch army]

[John Jay College, 5:27pm]

[The four lead Sisters take Alvin to the gymnasium locker room]

Muffy: Good thing nobody's using this joint today.

Alvin: You girls know that kidnapping me is a big mistake.

Muffy: You're our insurance, Alvin. You stay with us 'til Brittany joins us.

Courtney: If she refuses, or if she goes to the cops, we'll have your brains blown out to kingdom come.

Muffy: She and her sisters sullied our original club and got us kicked out of school, so our only course of action is to go from club to gang and get her to join us.

Alvin: You're insane! Brittany would never join a dirty gang like yours! Especially after what you did to Warren!

Muffy: Warren knew too much. He got what he deserved when we blew up his garage.

Alvin: Anyway, I know my way out of here.

Courtney: [holds up a bag containing Alvin's manacle and Pokéballs] You mean these, Spider Rider? Too bad. This bag is insulated with a rare material that prevents Pokéballs from opening and your manacle from giving you access to your blade. It’s also the same material used for our net gun.

Alvin: So that's why I retroformed.

Muffy: And don't even think of depending on your Battle Spider.

[The other Sisters drag in Dagger, all tied up]

Dagger: Unhand me, you filthy brats!

Alvin: Dagger! You cowards! I don't care if you're women! I'll beat the snot out of you 'til I get Dagger and my stuff back!

Muffy: [whips out a pocket knife] Just try it!

[Brittany suddenly pops out from the leftmost locker]

Brittany: You get away from my Alvin, Muffy!

[Muffy notices her and withdraws her knife]

Brittany: Alvin, you all right?

Alvin: Yeah, but how'd you find me?

Brittany: After the Spirit Soldiers went to find you, Jeanette locked on to your manacle's homing device. Ratatoskr teleported me into that locker so I could take the Sisters by surprise.

Muffy: So, Brittany, you've decided to reconsider your choice after all.

Brittany: Save your small talk, Muff. I know why you kidnapped Alvin, and I'm still not joining your gang. I also know you're bluffing. And even if you're not, you're gonna let Alvin go.

Muffy: Courtney, throw her in a locker. And lock it tight.

[Courtney opens locker 2, only to find Jeanette inside; Jeanette jumps out]

Jeanette: Boo!

Courtney: [screams] It's the nerd!

Jeanette: You girls shouldn't underestimate nerds. Oh, and I'm not alone.

[She knocks on the adjacent locker; out of it comes Eleanor]

Eleanor: Surprise!

Muffy: Jeez! Britt, you didn't have to bring the whole family. You're the one I want.

Brittany: They volunteered. And so did a couple of friends of mine. They just so happen to be arriving in town for the holiday season.

[She whistles; a portal appears between the Chipettes and the Sisters]

Muffy: What's with the supernatural stuff?

[Emerging from the portal are Maya and Mari Shimon (Maya is now 14, Mari, 24); the portal vanishes]

Maya: Surprise!

Mari: Betcha weren't expecting us.

[Muffy and Courtney eye the Shimon sisters' pointed hats]

Muffy and Courtney: [scream] They're witches!

[The other Sisters scream]

Maya: Hey, we may wear pointed hats, but we're nothing like the witches you see in the movies.

Mari: We don't have any intention of using magic against you.

Brittany: Sisters, meet Maya and Mari Shimon, true sisters, just like us Chipettes. They come to us all the way from Akane Academy in Tokyo.

Muffy: Oh. Seniors?

Maya: Prodigy.

Mari: Graduate.

[The Sisters murmur as if it’s no big deal]

Mari: And former principal.

[The Sisters stop murmuring]

Muffy: ‘Kay, girls. Let’s not lose our cool over a couple of witch sisters from some elite school. There’s 12 of us and five of them.

Maya: Actually,... [whistles]

[Sophia “Sophie” Mertesacker (age 21) bursts out of the rightmost locker by kicking the door open]

Sophie: Make that six.

Muffy: Who the hell is that big-boobed bitch?!

Brittany: Sophia Mertesacker, an American graduate of Akane Academy, currently in town for the holidays.

Sophie: Just call me Sophie. Oh, and by the way, Courtney,...

[She kicks the bag out of Courtney’s hand and grabs it]

Sophie: These belong to Alvin.

Courtney: You can have ‘em back. But we have our insurance, and we’re--

[Brittany jumps up and uses her YumeBlade to cut Dagger free, then jumps back down to cut Alvin free, as well]

Alvin: Thanks, Britt!

Brittany: Go, Alvin! The Spirit Soldiers need your help!

Sophie: [takes Alvin’s manacle and Pokéballs out of the bag and hands them to Alvin] Here you go, Alvin. Knock ‘em dead.

Alvin: Thanks, Sophie. [rushes out on Dagger’s back] Nice seeing you girls again! Giddyup, Dagger!

[As soon as Alvin and Dagger are out of sight, Maya, Mari, and Sophie warm up]

Muffy: Well, our insurance may be gone, but we’ve got you right where we want you!

Brittany: [withdraws her blade] Listen, Muffy. I’ll be fair with you. I don’t plan on fighting you with any weapons.

Maya, Mari, and Sophie: And neither do we.

Muffy: You actually think you six can take us on without any weapons?

Brittany: I know we can. No weapons, no Pokémon, no Digimon, no superpowers. Just our bodies.

[The Sisters pause for a moment, then break into laughter]

Muffy: [takes a deep breath] Drop the knives.

[She and the other Sisters drop their pocket knives and kick them aside]

Muffy: Truth be told, I also prefer using my body as a weapon over a stupid knife. Besides, mine is superior to all six of yours, and this is my opportunity to prove it. But before you get to me and my elite guard, you have to get through the rest of our army.

[The eight lesser Sisters line up in front of Muffy and her elite guard]

Jeanette: Wait a minute, Brittany. Ellie and I wanna take these girls on.

Eleanor: We’re done letting you fight our battles for us. Give us a chance.

Maya: They have a point, Brittany. Besides, they're up against the Sisters’ weakest links.

Muffy: Eh, it's only fair. My weakest links against yours.

Brittany: [sighs] Okay, you two. But we’ll be on standby if you need us.

[She, Maya, Mari, and Sophie sit on the bench; Muffy, Courtney, Zena, and Louise step back; Jeanette and Eleanor face the other eight Sisters]

Eleanor: Jeanette, I’m scared.

Jeanette: We’re both scared, Ellie. But we have to fight. As long as we survive, we’re fighters.

[She kicks off her sweater, wearing only her white t-shirt; Eleanor kicks off her vest and tie]

Jeanette: Remember what Origami taught us in class.

Eleanor: Right. For our honor as true sisters.

Jeanette and Eleanor: Here we go!

[They jump up and kick two Sisters to the ground; a fight breaks out between the two Chipettes and the lesser Sisters, fighting on even grounds; the Chipettes use the locker doors as self-defense against the Sisters; they take their fight into the gym; the others follow and sit on the bleachers; one lesser Sister jumps onto the balance beam; she jumps off about to pile-drive Eleanor, who is surrounded by two other Sisters, but Jeanette pulls her sister free; the Sister on the balance beam pile-drives the other two Sisters]

Muffy: Damn it, Sisters! Fight the enemy! Not each other!

Brittany: That's showin’ ‘em, girls!

Eleanor: [tosses a punching bag at two of the Sisters] Here! Take this!

[The two sisters take the hit; Jeanette climbs on a rope and swings toward two other Sisters, yelling like Tarzan; she misses the two]

Eleanor: You missed ‘em, Jeanette!

Maya: She's not done yet, Ellie!

[Jeanette swings back, knocking the two Sisters to the ground, she slides back to the ground, then strangles one other Sister, who struggles to break free]

Jeanette: All right, jerk! Say “uncle”! Say--

[The Sister steps on Jeanette’s foot, forcing her to let go; the Sister collapses]

Jeanette: [pained] --"UNCLE”!

[She limps up to Brittany]

Brittany: You okay?

Jeanette: Yeah, but that really hurt.

Brittany: I think you’ve had enough.

Jeanette: Ellie, that’s enough!

[Eleanor continues walloping the remaining lesser Sisters, until all are knocked to the ground]

Eleanor: You guys are just bumpkins.

[She joins her sisters]

Eleanor: Jeanette, are you all right?

Jeanette: Mm-hmm.

Brittany: You two really know how to put up your dukes in direct combat, even without my help.

Sophie: Yeah, that was amazing!

[Muffy’s elite guard helps the defeated Sisters to their feet]

Muffy: They just got lucky.

Brittany: Hey, Muffy, they’ve had training. Now, let’s just pick up the injured and go home.

Muffy: Oh, we’re not done yet, Brittany.

Courtney: You still have to deal with the four of us.

Zena: And don’t think we’re like those eight wimps.

Louise: We’re each much stronger than all of you and all of them combined.

Brittany: Oh, really? [to the girls of Akane] You guys all warmed up?

Maya: [cracks her knuckles] I may not be the best, but if there’s one thing Moroha and the other girls taught me, it’s that I gotta believe in myself.

Mari: That’s the ticket, Maya. My upperclassman taught me the same when I was in my second year.

Sophie: And don’t ever underestimate a woman with big boobs.

[Unbeknownst to them, Muffy and the other three have spare pocket knives hooked to the backs of their belts; they slowly reach for them]

Brittany: GO!

[She and the Akane girls dropkick the four lead Sisters, knocking the knives out of their hands]

Muffy: Damn it!

Sophie: Spare knives?!

Maya: Try to fight dirty, will you?!

Mari: I knew you were up to something!

Muffy: You’re right! We’re not Sisters if we play by your rules!

Courtney: Which is more than we can say for you four!

Muffy: Let’s give it to ‘em, girls!

[They charge at Brittany and the Akane girls, who fight them rigorously with martial arts moves; Brittany fights Muffy; Sophie fights Courtney; Maya fights Zena; Mari fights Louise]

[Back in the city, the Sephira Max Robo fights the giant Nervadrone and her army of giant Bandersnatch]

Nervadrone: All 13 of you-- You’re pathetic, fighting against this big an army, in more ways than one.

Shido: Oh, we’ll finish you sooner or later!

[The Sephira Max Robo jumps up and kicks Nervadrone hard; suddenly, the Bandersnatch army lunges at the mecha, when suddenly, the Ninja Formosa jumps in and punches them all to the ground]

[Cut to the cockpit with Super Spider Rider Alvin]

Alvin: Sorry I’m late, guys. Got held up by the Sisters.

Tohka: Excellent timing, Alvin!

Nervadrone: Foolish Spider Rider! [charges at the Ninja Formosa] You’re gonna wish you stayed with that gang!

[She raises her sword, but the Ninja Formosa disappears into a puff of smoke]

Nervadrone: Coward!

Alvin: Don’t think so! Duplication Strike!

[Multiple Ninja Formosa strike her and the Bandersnatch from above; all Bandersnatch burst into flames]

Alvin: Finish her, Spirit Soldiers!

Spirit Soldiers: Right! Sephira Max Tornado Strike!

[The Sephira Max Robo spins around and strikes Nervadrone with its weapons, electrifying her]

Nervadrone: You win this round! But next time, you’re mine! [vanishes]

[Alvin and the Spirit Soldiers jump out of the cockpits and revert to normal]

Shido: Alvin, where’s Brittany?

Alvin: At the gym at John Jay College, dealing with the Sisters.

Tohka: Come on, guys! We gotta help her!

[They all set off]

[Back at the gym, the fight between Brittany’s team and the lead Sisters continues]

Muffy: You were a fool to disgrace the Sisters, Brittany!

Brittany: You were a fool to disgrace my sisters, and my Alvin, Muffy!

[She flips Muffy on her back]

[Sophie dodges every punch Courtney tries to land, then uppercuts her]

Courtney: You candy-ass!

[She tries to reach for Sophie’s chest, but she pushes her back with her breasts]

Sophie: What did I tell you?

[Courtney jumps up and punches Sophie, who gut-punches back; Courtney hits the ground in pain]

Courtney: Muff, I think we picked a fight with the wrong girls!

Muffy: Shut up, Court!

[Louise tries to land a karate chop on Mari, but Mari blocks with her own]

Mari: You really know how to piss off a principal, don’t you?

[Louise growls and grabs Mari by the hair and is about to pull hard, but Mari steps on her left foot hard; Louise screams and lets go; Mari is about to punch her, but stops, leaving her fist right in front of Louise’s frightened face]

Louise: Have mercy on me, lady!

Mari: You should’ve considered mercy before you thought of blowing up an innocent man!

[Louise whimpers, then faints]

[Maya and Zena sidekick each other; Maya pushes Zena back further]

Zena: How can this be?! You’re just a kid!

Maya: I did this to a friend once during a karate lesson, and she’s five years older than me.

[Zena backflips toward Maya, then is about to punch Maya, when Maya grabs her by the wrists and swings her around in a 360 motion]

Maya: Away you go!

[She tosses Zena toward the wall; Zena groans as she hits the wall and collapses to the ground]

Maya: Ain’t no stoppin’ me now!

Brittany: You’re the only one left, Muffy!

[Muffy notices her three defeated teammates and growls]

Muffy: You three disappoint me!

[Brittany leaps into the air, then dives down and pile-drives Muffy; Muffy pushes Brittany off and gets her in a stranglehold]

Muffy: Face it, Brittany. You’re nothing but a weak chipmunk. I’m a purple-belt human!

Brittany: Well, there’s something you oughta know.

[She whacks Muffy in the gut, stomps on her right foot, punches her nose, then her groin, forcing her to let go and hit the ground]

Brittany: I recently became a blue belt. Oh, and one more thing.

[She rips the rose off Muffy’s shirt]

Muffy: My rose!

Brittany: You were never fit to wear this thing.

[She rips it to shreds; Brittany, Sophie, Maya, and Mari let out an intimidating scream, frightening the Sisters]

Brittany: Any final thoughts?

Muffy: We give up! You win! [gets back on her feet and limps toward the emergency exit] C’mon, Sisters! Let’s get outta here!

[Suddenly, the door opens, and in barge Layla, Alvin, Shido's group, and a squadron of cops to block the Sisters’ path]

Alvin: There they are!

Layla: [points her gun at Muffy] FREEZE!!

Muffy: Layla Hamilton?!

Layla: [flashes her badge] ACME Crime Net! Mary-Alice Garrett, you are under arrest!

Brittany: [flashes her badge] And so’s the rest of your gang!

[Her sisters flash their badges, as well; the cops grab and cuff the other Sisters as Brittany cuffs Muffy]

Brittany: Muffy, you’re under arrest for kidnapping, larceny, arson, assault, and the murder of Warren Tuscadero. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you can’t afford one, the court will appoint one to you. Understand?

[The cops take Muffy and the Sisters away; Layla and the others enter; Layla shuts the door]

Sophie: Hey, Layla. Everyone. Didn’t expect to see you here.

Layla: Hi, Sophia. Maya. Mari. Are all you girls okay? Alvin told us you were here.

Brittany: We're okay, Layla. Those so-called Sisters never stood a chance.

Maya: But Jeanette and Eleanor deserve a lot of praise. They really whupped those Sisters’ butts.

Jeanette: Even though we did get a few bruises.

Eleanor: But we’ll survive.

Mari: After they took care of the mooks, the rest of us took out the leaders. Maya really gave her all out there.

Maya: No one can match the strength and speed of an Akane Academy prodigy and Moroha Haimura’s youngest martial arts pupil.

Shido: Speaking of Moroha, how's he doing?

Kotori: And what about the others? Shizuno? Satsuki? Tokiko?

Maya: Oh, them. Well,... There's been an uptick in Demonoid activity in Japan, and Moroha and the others had to stay behind to take them out. I wanted to help, but Moroha said it was too dangerous for me.

Mari: So I asked her to come with me to New York. It was too much for me, too.

Sophie: Luckily, she’s got another good friend here to keep her company.

Layla: But, Sophia, if they went into battle, why didn't you join in?

Sophie: They're gonna do just fine. Besides, Moroha asked me to stay here so Maya wouldn't be so lonely.

Maya: Anyway, what held you guys up?

Tohka: We, too, ran into a few Demonoids. Brittany wanted to help, but Alvin's safety came first.

Origami: But it was worth it. After she saved Alvin, she sent him to help us.

Alvin: Never mind who the hero is today. The point is, not only did we beat the Demonoids again, but we put an end to the Sisters.

Brittany: You're right about that, Alvin. I say we make our way to the Sisters' arraignment, then go back to the warehouse and celebrate with pizza.

Sophie: Great! I'm buying. C'mon, guys.

[They all head out the door]

Maya: A warehouse?

Jeanette: It's a long story, Maya.

Eleanor: See, it started with a Greek mythology project, and we originally rented it, but eventually, ACME bought it, and our friend Bambi Apple is the proprietor.

[Arraignment Court, 6:15pm]

[The Sisters are being arraigned; the gang watches; representing the Sisters is Simone Clarke]

Clerk: People v. Mary-Alice Garrett, Courtney Harrison, Zena Morris, Louise Wilton, et al, AKA the Sisters. Each is charged with kidnapping in the first degree, burglary in the first degree, arson in the first degree, grand larceny in the second degree, assault in the first degree, murder in the first degree, one count each.

Judge Morrissey: Can I get a plea?

Clarke: My clients all plead not guilty.

Alex: Your Honor, Miss Garrett and Miss Harrison have no ties to this community. Their parents in California are extremely well-off, making them and their co-defendants extreme flight risks. The murder victim was a witness in an armed burglary at his next-door neighbor’s home. They’re also suspects in several robberies in New Jersey, Delaware, and Connecticut, among other states. We ask that all 12 defendants be remanded.

Clarke: My clients all have clean records, Your Honor. None have even been fingerprinted before. Plus, their parents, though wealthy, have disowned them all when they were children. They don’t have a reason to flee the jurisdiction.

Alex: Except that they’re all facing life.

Judge Morrissey: This is a first-degree homicide. The defendants are remanded. [bangs gavel] We’re adjourned.

[The court officers escort the Sisters out; Muffy turns to Brittany and Layla]

Brittany: Muffy, tell us-- Where did you get the material for that bag, and who gave you that robot and that bomb?

Layla: Tell us who, and we won’t hand you over to the Feds.

Muffy: What’s the point? I won’t serve any less in a state prison than I will in a federal prison. Besides, whoever gave us that stuff-- We met ‘em in Central Park for a brief conference. We paid ‘em for the stuff. But they were cloaked, and they never said a word. They used notepads.

Brittany: Did you get any clues?

Muffy: Didn’t even bother. All we did was pay for the stuff and leave.

Brittany: A lot of criminals we busted this past year and a half told us the same story. None of ‘em gave away the merchants. Not even so much as a clue.

Muffy: Whoever they are, they’re probably not gonna do as much time as the Sisters and I are.

Layla: Oh, they will. We have a hunch.

Brittany: We’re through here. Get her outta here.

[The court officers take Muffy away]

Muffy: And to think, we were once good friends.

Brittany: Ignore her, guys. She was no friend of mine. She and her club-- I mean, gang-- should never have insulted my real friends, or my real sisters.

Sophie: Let’s go. I'll call for the pizza.

[They all exit the courtroom]

[Meanwhile, at Harry and Noah's hideout, Noah Higgenbottom watches a news report of the Sisters' indictment on TV]

Noah: I knew those bimbos would fail.

Harry: At least we got a big chunk of money out of it.

Noah: Chump change. We lost another robot, we wasted a bomb and thousands of dollars worth of anti-ACME material, and we lost 12 customers, all in one day. And in the end, we didn't get what we wanted.

Harry: It's not a total loss. Not only do we have $15,000 for selling the stuff, but we can recycle the parts we picked up from the damaged robot. We'll make more powerful robots out of 'em and make a fortune.

Noah: Be that as it may, Uncle Harry, no matter what weapons we build, no matter who uses them, all we get out of it is money, money, money and parts, parts, parts. And yet, we get none of what we really want: Revenge.

Harry: As soon as we get more of what we need, I guarantee you, we'll get our wish. Trust me. [snickers]

[132 Madison Street, 7:46pm]

[Jeanette and Eleanor have bandages all over as they eat pizza with Brittany, Alvin, Layla, the guests, and Shido's group]

Brittany: I'm very proud of you two. You were very brave.

Jeanette: What sisters would we be if we didn't help you take out the Sisters?

Eleanor: We did it because we love you, Brittany.

Brittany: [hugs her sisters] And I love you both, very much.

[She kisses her sisters on the cheeks, then turns to Alvin]

Brittany: As for you, Alvin,...

Alvin: I know what you're gonna say, Brittany. I shouldn't have struck out on my own. But like I said, I still owe them for all they did back in school.

Brittany: I understand. But you always make me worry when you do stuff like that.

[Alvin nods; Brittany looks on, then kisses him on the cheek]

Brittany: Thankfully, your involvement helped us catch the Sisters. So I'll give you a pass this one time.

Alvin: Thanks, Brittany.

Maya: Can you imagine that, Sis? Tough young love.

Mari: Tell me about it.

Sophie: You kids sure know how to warm a girl's heart, you know that?

Brittany: Sophie, Maya, Mari, I really owe you guys a lot. You really helped save the day.

Sophie: Hey, Britt, you could've done just fine without us. We just chose to back you up, like Jeanette and Ellie did.

Maya: And we'd do it again.

Mari: In a heartbeat.

[Brittany smiles; all four girls bump fists]

[FINAL NOTE:
Mary-Alice Garrett, Courtney Harrison, Zena Morris, Louise Wilton, and the remaining eight Sisters were each tried and convicted of kidnapping in the first degree, burglary in the first degree, arson in the first degree, grand larceny in the second degree, assault in the first degree, and murder in the first degree. Each is currently serving a life sentence in a separate cell in Bedford Hills Correctional Facility without possibility of parole.
Noah Higgenbottom and Harry remain at large.]

[132 Madison Street, Friday, November 22nd, 1:11am]

[Everyone in the warehouse is asleep, except for Maya, who is sharing a bed in one of the spare rooms with Mari; Maya prays]

Maya: [in her mind] I don't care whether we meet again at home, or here. Please, God, help Moroha defeat those Demonoids in Tokyo so we can be together again. And not just him. Everyone else. Satsuki, Shizuno, Lesya, Momo, Tokiko-- Everyone. Amen.

[Sophie, sleeping on the adjacent bed, wakes up and notices]

Sophie: Can't sleep, huh, Maya?

Maya: No. Being away from Moroha really hurts me inside.

Sophie: I know how you feel, sweetheart. I miss him, too. I love him just as much as you do. But if we know him, he'll take out every last Demonoid in Japan, and then we'll be together again.

Maya: [sighs] I hope you're right.

Sophie: And don't forget, he hasn't forgotten me, nor your sister, nor even you. [kisses Maya on the forehead] Now, get some sleep.

[She goes back to sleep]

Maya: Good night, Sophie.

[She falls asleep]

Maya: Good night, Moroha.

[A tear slowly falls down her cheek as she sleeps]

Yoshino: Next time: Bricked.

Last edited by TVLubber (12/18/2023 7:30 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera