ACME Crime Net

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/24/2018 6:36 pm  #1

Episodes of WiTiCS yet to be shown...

Here are some Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego? episodes that have been requested by some people. As of now, those have yet to be shown on YouTube.

Baron Wasteland steals the first atomic theory
Dr. Belljar steals the North Star
Jacqueline Hyde steals Abigail Adams' letters,
Sir Vile steals a squire's silver spurs
Buggs Zapper steals the canning process.
Buggs Zapper steals King Tut's Throne
Dr. Belljar steals Archimedes' Pulley System (featuring Parallel Universe sketch where the camera switched over to a good time)
Buggs Zapper steals Gladiator Gear
Medeva Hijacks Pompeii
Medeva reaps the Mayan Corn
Buggs Zapper steals the "Silkworms"
Sir Vile pilfers Whale Vomit
Sir Vile mugs The Greek Theater
Jacqueline Hyde hijacks a sewing machine.
Medeva pilfers "Spice Islands"
Dr. Belljar steals The 1st Submarine
Jacqueline Hyde steals the Chinese Flags
Buggs Zapper steals the Barometer
Medeva reaps the Maypole
Sir Vile hijacks "The Prater
Buggs Zapper steals "Black Death"
Dr. Belljar thefts the Archimedes' Pulley System
Medeva steals Leonardo Da Vinci's Notebooks
Sir Vile steals Jazz
Dr. Belljar carjacks the Refrigerated Railcars

If anybody out there has those episodes, please let me and/or ACME Time Net know!

Last edited by ACME Crime Net (7/06/2018 5:17 pm)

5/15/2018 6:38 pm  #2

Re: Episodes of WiTiCS yet to be shown...

I have a few episodes of "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" in my own words that haven't been shown. Buggs Zapper steals King Tut's Throne. Dr. Belljar steals Archimedes' Pulley System and the one where the camera switched over to a good time during the "Parallel Universe Sketch" because I remember that episode from when i was little. Sometimes i used to watch "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" at Mimi's old house. Also the one where Buggs Zapper steals "Gladiator Gear".

6/18/2018 2:47 pm  #3

ACME Crime Net wrote:

Here are some Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego? episodes that have been requested by some people. As of now, those have yet to be shown on YouTube.

Baron Wasteland steals the first atomic theory
Dr. Belljar steals the North Star
Jacqueline Hyde steals Abigail Adams' letters,
Sir Vile steals a squire's silver spurs
Buggs Zapper steals the canning process.
Buggs Zapper steals King Tut's Throne
Dr. Belljar steals Archimedes' Pulley System (featuring Parallel Universe Sketch where the camera switched over to a good time pilot)
Sir Vile steals a Samurai's Sword
Medeva steals the Mayan Corn
Medeva steals the Maypole
Medeva steals Pompeii
Buggs Zapper steals Gladiator Gear

If anybody out there has those episodes, please let me and/or ACME Time Net know!

6/18/2018 3:01 pm  #4

More "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" Un-posted Episodes.
Sir Vile steals Jazz
Buggs Zapper steals Black Death
Dr. Belljar steals The 1st Submarine

6/18/2018 10:28 pm  #5

In WITICS season 2 episode 41, the episode when Buggs Zapper stole gladiator gear, on the trail of time, despite Michael managed to trap Buggs Zapper, I wonder how many right and wrong answers did Michael got on the trail of time before he finished the trail of time with 9 seconds to spare. Did he only got 1 wrong answer? If he did, did he got the only 1 wrong answer at the Greek column portal, rope with the wheel portal, Chinese dragon pump portal, rope with the Egyptian portal, pendulum wheel portal, or the electrical generator wheel portal? Or Michael got all 6 right answers on the trail of time in that episode?
Brian Inman talk

8/11/2018 4:42 pm  #6

I have a few more "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" Season 1 & Season 2 episodes that haven't been posted to YouTube "Season 1 Episode 47 Sir Vile hijacks "The Greek Theater" "Season 1 Episode Sixty-five Medeva pilfers "Spice Islands" "Season 2 Episode 21 Buggs Zapper reaps Gold" "Season 2 Episode 31 Sir Vile thefts =14pxGilgamesh and Mesopotamia." & "Season 1 Episode 50 Dr. Belljar carjacks the Refrigerated Railcars"

Board footera