ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2019 12:07 am  #1

Side-Fic 307: Holiday Uproar

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Imari: Hi, everybody! The show's just about to begin Don't forget to watch in a brightly-lit room, and don't sit too close to your screen. Happy holidays!

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[On board the Nickar, LN, fully-repaired from the battle with Delta and Epsilon, enters the bridge]

Westcott: Now will you tell me what happened yesterday?

LN: I would, but my mind's a blank. I don't remember a thing about that day. The last thing I remember was giving the Bandersnatch 2.0 a tuneup the night before.

Westcott: Whatever happened to you must've fried your memory circuits.

LN: That might be it.

Ellen: Only I know what happened, but she'll never know.

[Savage enters the bridge]

Savage: Master, Lady LN, have you seen Delta and Epsilon?

LN: Hmm?

Savage: They're not in their quarters. I can't find them anywhere.

Westcott: This isn't like them to go out on their own. LN, teleport them to the bridge at once.

LN: Yes, sir.

[She pushes the teleportation button on the controls, but nothing happens]

LN: Something must be wrong with this thing.

Westcott: [sighs] We don't need them right now. We have far stronger minions to handle ACME.

LN: But what if the Spirit Soldiers find them?

Westcott: Then we will, too. Wherever they are.

[Saranac Lake, New York, December 23rd, 10:35am]

[In a small house, Delta adjusts Epsilon's circuit board]

Delta: Just hold still, Epsy. We're almost done.

[She makes one final adjustment, then closes the compartment]

Epsilon: [sighs] Didn't hurt a bit.

Delta: Now Westcott will never track us down, nor will they teleport us back to their sub.

Epsilon: But what'll we do now?

Delta: Simple. We just live our lives as ordinary sisters.

Epsilon: But we're robots. Our bodies were vaporized in the spatial quake, remember? What if passersby notice us?

Delta: We'll just pass ourselves off as cosplayers. They won't know the difference. Unfortunately, NYU still thinks we're dead.

Epsilon: Let's hope those twins give Westcott a slow and painful death.

Delta: I'll order us some groceries. I want our first Christmas dinner back home to be a good one.

[She opens her tablet]

[132 Madison Street, Manhattan, New York, December 24th, 4:42pm]

[Tor's SUV pulls up to the garage; Tor and his five fellow Exceeds come out of the SUV; Tomoe opens the trunk as Alvin brings out a hand dolly]

Alvin: Hey, you guys. How are the kids doing at the hospital?

Tor: They're having the merriest Christmas ever, Alvin. We felt like their own personal Santas.

[He and the girls unload boxed turkeys and stack them onto the dolly]

Tomoe: I tell ya, this is why I like it here in America. Helping those in need, whether as an Exceed or an ordinary woman.

Miyabi: Same here. Seeing those kids smile when we gave them their gifts really made us happy.

Julie: Yeah. And one of the doctors was so grateful, he ordered us these pre-cooked turkeys that we picked up at the supermarket for our Christmas party.

Lilith: There's more than enough for everyone.

Imari: I think five should be enough for you, Alvin. We'll handle the rest.

Alvin: [pushes the dolly back inside] Thanks.

[The Exceeds grab the remaining turkeys, close the trunk, and head back inside, where the the warehouse is completely decorated for Christmas; Shido's group, Eris' group, Layla's group, Yuya's group, Tsukimi, Simon, Theodore, and the Chipettes are gathered]

Tor: Turkey's here!

Imari: All heated up and ready for our feast!

Eris: Finally!

Tohka: That's one of the coolest things about the holiday season: All the good food we can eat!

Shido: Now, now, Tohka. Calm down.

[The Exceeds and Alvin place the turkeys on the tables; there's a knock at the door]

Alvin: More guests? Wasn't expecting any, since Hunter and the others are in Cross World City visiting Ryan for Christmas.

[He opens the door, revealing a courier with a package]

Courier: Delivery for Mr. Tor Kokonoe.

Alvin: Tor, package for you.

[Tor walks up to him and takes the package]

Tor: Nothing like a last-minute Christmas delivery. [signs for it] Thanks, man.

Courier: No prob. Merry Christmas, fellas. [exits]

Tor: Merry Christmas. [shuts the door]

Alvin: Who'd wanna send you a package?

Tor: I've no idea. [looks at the return address] Hey, this is from Adam!

[The other Exceeds approach]

Lilith: Adam? You mean Adam Park? Mighty Morphin Black?

Tomoe: Actually, he was Zeo Green.

Miyabi: Or Turbo Green.

Alvin: He was all three, remember?

Tor: I haven't seen him since that big battle against Vrak.

[He opens the package, revealing it to be a red box; Tor removes the lid, revealing the box's contents: A small holographic projector and five transportal devices]

Julie: Those look familiar.

Imari: Must be those transportal devices the Legendary Rangers use.

Tor: [turns on the projector] Let's see what this says.

[The projector shows a holographic image of Adam Park himself]

Miyabi: Yep. It's Adam, all right.

Adam: Crystal Exceeds, as my gift to you and your fellow superhero teams, I present you with these transportal devices. Using them, you can open a portal to another dimension or another location in your dimension, and aid others in times of need. Remember, using them repeatedly could destabilize the Morphing Grid, so use them wisely. Have a Merry Christmas, my friends.

[The message ends]

Tor: Thank you, Adam.

[Suddenly, the alarm blares]

Layla: Great. On Christmas Eve?

Shido: First Prescott, now this?

Tor: To the lab, ladies!

[He and his fellow Exceeds rush to the lab and view the monitor; Captain Omen and a whole new army of robotic foot soldiers (resembling naval officers) attacking Rockefeller Center]

Julie: It's Captain Omen!

Imari: Why did it have to be Rockefeller Center of all places?

Tomoe: And what are those things?

Miyabi: He must've decided to build his own foot soldiers.

Tsukimi: You kids had better get there fast. We'll stand by in case we're needed.

Lilith: Right. But first,... [takes a transportal device, then hands the box to Tsukimi] Give one of these to each team.

Tsukimi: Sure. But what do you need that one for?

Tor: Just in case.

Tsukimi: Okay, but remember, handle it with care, or the Morphing Grid will become unstable.

Other six Exceeds: Got it! Let's go!

[They rush up the stairs and out of the warehouse; they hop onto their Blaze Cycles, including a brand-new one for Imari]

Imari: Finally, I get to try this sucker out!

Tor: Just follow what I do, and you'll get the hang of it.

All six Exceeds: Blaze Morph!

[They all get suited up, then drive away on their cycles]

[Rockefeller Center, 4:51pm]

Omen: In no time, the Crystal Exceeds will arrive, and my new Ensignoids will give them a major beating!

[Suddenly, the Crystal Exceeds charge into the scene on their Blaze Cycles and strike the Ensignoids w/their Blazes]

Tor: Hold it right there, Omen!

Omen: Six of them?!

Imari: So you're Captain Omen, eh? The space pirate who caused Julie's dad's death?

Omen: And I intend to do the same to her, since she killed my master!

Julie: You won't get the chance to.

Omen: We'll see about that, after you take on my very own army of robotic foot soldiers: The Ensignoids!

[The Ensignoids whip out their cutlasses and charge at the Exceeds]

Omen: I owe it to Uncle Harry and his accomplice to build these swabbies. Cost me a bundle in space bullion, but well worth the expense.

Julie: I'll deal with Omen!

[She charges at Omen while the other five fight the Ensignoids]

Tor: Damn, these guys are strong!

Imari: Too bad they don't have Ranger power! [touches the MMPR button on the Ranger app of her Blaze Phone] It's Morphin Time!

[She morphs into MMPR White and whips out Saba]

Imari: Say hello to Saba!

[She fires lasers from Saba's eyes at three Ensignoids, hitting them, before striking them with Saba's blade]

Imari: Now let's see them muster my own Exceed powers.

[She reverts to Exceed Diamond, then strikes another seven Ensignoids w/her sword]

Tor, Tomoe, and Miyabi: [morph into Power Rangers Jungle Fury] Jungle beasts, spirit unleashed!

[They focus their energies]

Tor, Tomoe, and Miyabi: Call to the beast inside!

Tor: Free the tiger!

Tomoe: Unleash the jaguar!

Miyabi: Bring out the cheetah!

[The tiger, jaguar, and cheetah animal spirits appear and strike a few dozen Ensignoids]

Lilith: [morphs into MMPR Black] It's Morphin Time! [strikes six Ensignoids w/her Power Axe] Power Axe!

[Julie fights Omen over the next two minutes; they soon end up near the Blaze Cycles; Omen notices the transportal device in the storage compartment of Tor's cycle]

Omen: Oh? What's this? [takes the device] Must be worth millions.

Julie: [charges at Omen] Hey! Don't touch that!

[She strikes Omen, knocking the device out of his hands; she catches it]

Julie: This device could've caused a lot of trouble in the wrong hands.

Omen: Give that to me!

[He grabs the device; both struggle to wrestle it out of each other's hands]

Omen: Do you realize how much money I could make with the info on this gadget?

Julie: I won't let you have this!

[She is about to reach for her Blaze Buster, when she accidentally pushes a few buttons on the device, creating a portal beside them; Omen pulls the device, along with Julie, causing them to fly into the portal]

[Harwood County, 1:56pm (PST)]

[A portal opens in a quarry, and Julie and Omen, still fighting over the device, appear through it]

Omen: Now you've done it!

[He fires a blast from his pistol at Julie, but she dodges and strikes him with one of her blades, forcing him to let go of the device; they continue fighting with their swords, until after a minute, Omen strikes Julie down w/Galactic Saber Blast; as Julie hits the ground, she drops the device and reverts to normal; the device hits the ground and small sparks fly from it]

Omen: Hand over that device, and I'll send you back!

Julie: [struggles to regain her footing] Never!

Omen: Then it's time you met the same fate as my master!

[He is about to fire his pistol again, when suddenly, five colorful streaks (red, pink, black, yellow, and blue) strike him]

Omen: What the devil?!

[The five streaks take the form of five familiar beings:]

Troy: You picked the wrong area to mess with a Crystal Exceed, Captain Omen!

Omen: Who are you?!

Troy: [whips out his Mega Blaster] We're your worst nightmare.

[His fellow Ranger teens whip out their blasters; all five fire at Omen, hitting him]

Omen: [retreats back through the portal] I'll be back!

[The portal closes]

[The five Ranger teens walk up to Julie, who reverts to normal and notices them]

Gia: Julie, is that you?

Julie: Gia? Troy?

Troy: That's right.

[He helps Julie to her feet]

Julie: [notices the other three] And you three are...?

Emma: Emma Goodall, Megaforce Pink.

Jake: Jake Holling, Megaforce Black.

Noah: Noah Carver, Megaforce Blue.

Julie: Julie Sigtuna, Exceed Amethyst.

Troy: How did you get here?

Julie: [holds up the device] This is a transportal device, a Christmas present from our friend Adam. I tried to stop Captain Omen from stealing it.

Gia: I remember those things. Time Force created them to travel between dimensions. But I didn't know they were also capable of traveling from one city to another in the same dimension.

Noah: Nice gadget. Really. I doubt even Gosei or Tensou could've done any better.

Emma: Why would Omen want it?

Julie: Obviously to make money for its information. He is a pirate, after all.

Troy: Oh, my God. With that information, whoever he'd sell it to could abuse its power and destroy the Morphing Grid.

Julie: Exactly. That's why we can only use it in serious emergencies. I could've jumped back into the portal myself before it closed, but Omen did too much of a number on me to get there in time. But I have to get back to New York and stop him. The others could be in danger.

[She tries to open a portal with the device, but nothing happens]

Julie: Uh-oh.

Noah: Lemme take a look at it.

[Julie hands him the device]

Noah: Damn. It's broken.

Emma: Omen sure did you a serious blow, all right.

Jake: Dude, you're the brains. You can fix it.

Gia: Yeah, all you have to do is make contact with Time Force.

Noah: I would, but it could take hours to get the repairs done. And we gotta get Julie home fast.

Troy: We'll have to take the Skyship.

[He extracts his Legendary Morpher from his pocket and inputs code 5-5-0-1; the Super Mega Skyship hovers overhead and releases five ropes]

Troy: Ready for a little ride, Julie?

[He and the other Ranger teens grab the ropes; Julie grabs Troy's hand; all six climb on board the ship and rush into the cockpit]

Troy: [takes the helm] Full speed ahead!

[Outside, the Skyship takes off at mach-3 speed]

Jake: Damn, Noah! You didn't have to add on to the ship's maximum speed when you repaired it.

Noah: Sorry, but you never can tell when there's an emergency like this.

[Back at NYC, just after the other five Exceeds (back to regular Exceed form) finish off the rest of the Ensignoids, everyone looks around for Julie]

Tor: Julie? Julie?!

Omen: [approaches and laughs] Your little friend is way beyond your reach, thanks to that device.

Tor: The transportal device!

Lilith: Oh, why did we bring that bloody contraption?!

Omen: [attaches his phone to his bugle] Before I take my leave, I'll leave you with a little Christmas present.

[He plays a tune; the evil Metal Alice appears]

Metal Alice: Remember me, Crystal Exceeds?! [laughs maniacally]

Tor and Imari: Metal Alice!

Tomoe: One of Vrak's minions!

Omen: I'll leave these helpless Exceeds to you, Metal Alice. But remember, this is your last chance.

[He flees]

Metal Alice: I swear, I won't fail you. And I'll get revenge for my master.

[She whips out her energy blade and charges at the Exceeds]

Imari: I'll take care of this one, guys!

[She and Metal Alice fight with their swords]

Metal Alice: I only lost the last time because you had the Rangers and their Zords helping you. You're just a mere Crystal Exceed.

Imari: Wrong. You lost because your kind never triumphs.

Metal Alice: You expect me to believe humans triumph over machines in combat? Get real.

[She kicks Imari]

Imari: Wrong! 1: Machines are only as good as the people who use them. 2: You're pure evil. That's why you lost before. Countless times!

Metal Alice: I've heard enough bullsh*t!

[She fires beams from her eyes at Imari, who barely dodges; Imari fires blasts from her Blaze Buster at Metal Alice, who repels them with her blade]

Metal Alice: You're lucky, young lady. But your luck will soon run dry.

[She converts her tablet to a spear; she and Imari continue fighting]

Tomoe: We should at least find out if Julie's okay.

Tor: [opens FaceTime on his Blaze Phone] I'll contact her.

[Cut to the airborne Skyship; Julie's Blaze Phone rings; FaceTime caller ID: Tor]

Julie: [accepts the call] Tor, are you all right?

Tor: Julie! Thank God! Where are you?

Julie: On board the Super Mega Skyship on the way back.

Tor: Skyship? Wait, you don't mean...?

[Julie lifts her phone to show Tor the Ranger teens, who wave at him]

Tor: Troy?! Gia?!

Gia: Miss us, Tor?

Troy: Julie was really lucky to have gotten transported to Harwood County.

[Back at the city, Tomoe, Miyabi, and Lilith notice who Tor is calling]

Troy: Hey, you guys! What's up?

Lilith: Julie, you invited the whole Megaforce team?!

Julie: I had to.

Tomoe: But why didn't you use the device?

Noah: It was damaged, and repairs would've taken too long. Lucky for us, the Skyship can get us to New York real fast.

Tomoe: But I thought it could only go 900 kilometers per hour.

Noah: That was before it was damaged in the battle against the Armada. Now that it's repaired, it can fly at speeds of up to mach 3.

Miyabi: Yikes!

Troy: Don't worry, guys. We'll be in New York before you know it. In the meantime, keep the enemy occupied.

Tor: You're not gonna believe who.

[He points the phone's camera at the fight between Imari and Metal Alice]

Gia: Metal Alice?!

Troy: Jeez, doesn't that bitch-bot ever know how to stay dead?

Jake: We beat her before. We'll do it again. This time, for good.

Tor: We'll hold her off as much as we can. But please hurry.

Julie: Don't worry, Tor. Remember, devotion keeps us together. Good luck.

[Tor nods, then ends the call]

Tor: Ladies?

[Tomoe, Miyabi, and Lilith nod, then join Imari in fighting Metal Alice]

Metal Alice: As soon as I'm done with you, Captain Omen will make me his right-hand robot!

Tor: You don't know what Omen is capable of, Metal Alice.

Tomoe: And don't waste your loyalty on hatred.

Miyabi: Remember where that led you when you worked for Vrak?

Lilith: Twice, no less.

Metal Alice: That's all in the past. Omen appears to be more trustworthy.

Imari: Guess we're gonna have to teach you the hard way.

All five: [touch the Dino Thunder button on the Ranger app of their phones] Power Ranger Mode: Dino Thunder! Dino Thunder, power up!

[They all morph into the Power Rangers Dino Thunder]

Tor: Tyranno power! Red Ranger!

Tomoe: Tricera power! Blue Ranger!

Miyabi: Ptera power! Yellow Ranger!

Lilith: Brachio power! Black Ranger!

Imari: Drago power! White Ranger!

All five: Roar of thunder! Power Rangers Dino Thunder!

Metal Alice: You'll be Dino Blunder when I vaporize you!

All five Ranger-Exceeds: Super Dino Mode!

[They all assume Super Dino Mode]

Tor: Everyone, strike!

[They all charge at Metal Alice]

All five Ranger-Exceeds: Dino Rampage!

[They all strike Metal Alice w/their weapons]

All five Ranger-Exceeds: [combine their weapons] Z-Rex Blaster, Super Mode!

Metal Alice: [shields herself w/her spear] Don't waste your power!

Tor: Ready!

Imari: Aim!

All five Ranger-Exceeds: FIRE!!

[They fire a massive blast from the Z-Rex Blaster at Metal Alice, who tries to repel the blast with her spear]

Metal Alice: It's hopeless beyond hopeless, Exceeds! You can't beat me that easily!

Tor: Oh, yeah?!

[He maximizes the blaster's power; Metal Alice's spear flies out of her hands, and the blast strikes her hard; the Ranger-Exceeds revert to the Crystal Exceeds]

[In a nearby alley, Omen, Harry, and Noah have seen the whole fight]

Omen: Metal Alice could use a little backup. [hands Noah $5,000] One giant robot.

Noah: At this time of year, it's a two-for-one sale. [hands Omen two remotes] Hjalmar and Ingeborg. You can control them from here.

Omen: Excellent.

[He pushes a button on each remote; two giant robots appear on the scene; they fire bolts of lightning from their claws at the Exceeds on the ground; the Exceeds narrowly dodge]

Metal Alice: [looks up] Ah! Giant robots built to perfection. Just what I need. Looks like you Exceeds have your work cut out for you.

Tomoe: She's right, you know. We can't summon the Blaze Kings.

Imari: These robots are no problem for the Diamond Dragon. Diamond Dragon, descend!

[The Diamond Dragon flies into the scene; it spews flames upon the enemy robots, who repel with shields; Imari jumps into its cockpit]

Imari: [inserts her Blaze Phone into the controls] Time for a little Ranger power. [touches the Wild Force button on the Ranger app of her phone] Wild Force Predator Wave!

[Outside, the Diamond Dragon fires the Predazord's Predator Wave at the enemy robots, hitting them]

Imari: Fighter Mode, go!

[The Diamond Dragon converts to Fighter Mode and gets equipped with its sword; it fights the enemy robots]

Metal Alice: Your friend doesn't stand much of a chance against those giant robots by herself. Plus, with only four of you left, you can't possibly destroy me.

Tor: In a pig's eye! Crystal Katana!

[His katana appears; he and Metal Alice fight]

[Back at the Nickar, the radar beeps]

LN: Master Westcott, our radar is detecting a large red vessel. I'll bring it up on surveillance.

[She opens a channel to the sky nearby; the Skyship is nearing the city]

Westcott: It's the Super Mega Skyship. Exceed Amethyst must've called upon the Megaforce Rangers to bring her home. Send down Sthennoid and Borutron to discourage them.

LN: Yes, sir. I'll even enlarge them.

[Back at the Skyship's location, two demonic Demonoids appear and block the ship's path]

Sthennoid: You'll go no further, Power Rangers!

Borutron: Unless you get past us first!

[Cut to the ship's cockpit]

Julie: Demonoids. Time to go into action.

Troy: Julie, take charge of the ship and catch up to your team.

Julie: But what if you need the Legendary Megazord?

Emma: For now, we'll keep these guys at bay with our Mechazords.

Troy: C'mon, guys!

[He and his fellow Ranger teens head out]

Julie: [takes the wheel] Okay. Here I come, Tor.

[Outside, the Skyship takes off past the two Demonoids]

Borutron: Hey! Come back here, you cowards!

[He fires missiles at the Skyship; suddenly, the Gosei Dragon Mechazord flies into the scene and vaporizes the missiles with its fire breath]

Troy: If you think we're gonna let you stop our friend from reaching her team, you've got another thing coming!

[The other four Mechazords enter the scene]

[Split-screen to all five cockpits with the morphed Megaforce Rangers]

Troy: Guys, let's bring 'em together!

All five Rangers: [insert their Gosei Great Power Cards into their morphers] Gosei Great Megazord, activate!

[Outside, the Mechazords combine to form the Gosei Great Megazord]

Rangers: Gosei Great Megazord, ready!

[Cut to the cockpit w/all five Rangers]

Troy: You know what? This is Christmas. Let's invite the whole party! [inserts his Skick Brother Power Card into his morpher] Sky Brothers!

Jake: [inserts his Landick Brother Power Card into his morpher] Land Brothers!

Noah: [inserts his Seaick Brother Power Card into his morpher] Sea Brothers!

[Outside, the Sky Brothers: The Hawk, Ptera, and Crow Zords, the Land Brothers: The Beetle, Dino, and Rhino Zords, and the Sea Brothers: The Manta, Hammerhead, and Sawshark Zords, fly into the scene; they, along with the Gosei Great Megazord, charge at the two Demonoids and fight them]

Rangers: Multi Zord Attack!

[The heads of each Zord launch and strike the Demonoids]

Sthennoid: How did those cheap wannabes get so many?!

Troy: What did you say?!

[The Megazord charges at the Demonoids w/its flaming saber]

Borutron: I think you made 'em mad!

Troy: Don't ever piss off the Megaforce Rangers!

Rangers: Victory Charge, Mega Strike!

[The Megazord strikes the Demonoids w/its sword]

Sthennoid: You're a real nuisance, you know that?

[Cut back to the cockpit]

Troy: Guys, I've been wanting to try out a couple new combos. But first, let's go to Ultra Mode and summon the Command Ship.

Noah: Good idea, Troy.

All five Rangers: [insert their Ultra Power cards into their morphers] Ultra Mode! Gosei Ultimate Megazord, activate!

[Outside, the Gosei Ultimate Command Ship flies into the scene and takes the form of the Gosei Ultimate Megazord; the Rangers convert to Ultra Mode and jump into the ship's cockpit]

Rangers: Gosei Ultimate Megazord, ready!

Troy: Ultimate Charge!

[The Gosei Ultimate Megazord launches its Ultra Zords at the Demonoids, hitting them; the two Demonoids fire lasers at the Zords, hitting them]

[Back at the other Exceeds' location, the fight between Tor and Metal Alice continues]

Metal Alice: You may have improved since our last battle, boy, but you're still a mere novice. I'm a robot. Robots triumph over humans.

Tor: Tell that to the Demonoids that fell before you!

[He punches Metal Alice]

Metal Alice: They were all weaklings. Westcott doesn't have the intellect Vrak had.

Tor: If that's true, then how were we able to kill him so easily while Westcott has proven a strong opponent?

Metal Alice: Enough!

[She fires missiles at Tor, hitting him; Tor bursts through the explosions with his shield and strikes Metal Alice w/his katana]

Metal Alice: Comparing my master to that nuisance Westcott really pisses me off!

[She is about to strike Tor w/her sword, when the chain of Tomoe's kusarigama ensnares her dominant wrist, intercepting the attack]

Tomoe: We got your back, Tor!

Lilith: [fires bullets from her rifle at Metal Alice] Try to dance to this!

[Metal Alice tries to dodge, but because her wrist is bound to the chain, several bullets strike her just as Miyabi charges in w/her lance]

Miyabi: Your loyalty to Vrak was strong, but it's nothing compared to my loyalty to Tor!

[She bashes Metal Alice in the head w/her lance]

Metal Alice: Damn humans!

[Back up above, the Diamond Dragon continues fighting Omen's robots; the two robots strike the Diamond Dragon w/their lances, then blast it with their lasers]

Imari: These two are too much for my dragon! Tor, I don't know how much longer we can wait for Julie!

[Suddenly, the Skyship hovers into the scene; it strikes Hjalmar and Ingeborg w/its bowsprit]

[Cut to the cockpit w/Julie (as Exceed Amethyst) at the wheel]

Julie: Sorry I'm late, Imari.

Imari: Julie? And the Super Mega Skyship?!

[Back on the ground, the other Exceeds look up]

Tor: Julie! All right! She made it!

Tomoe: But how did the Skyship get here?

Julie: [through Tor's Blaze Phone] Later. We have to take these robots out.

Tor: Right. Blaze Borgs, assemble!

[The Blaze Borgs charge into the scene and combine to form the Exceed Blaze King; the four Exceeds jump into the cockpit]

Julie: Release the Zords!

[The Skyship releases the Super Mega Wheeler, Sub, Racer, and Jet]

Julie: Zords, combine!

[The five Zords combine to form the Legendary Megazord]

Julie: Legendary Megazord, ready!

Miyabi: I don't know how Julie gained control of that Megazord, but I'm not complaining.

Imari: Now let's see how Omen's robots fare when it's three against two!

[Cut back to the fight against the two Demonoids]

Troy: New combo #1: Gosei Great Megazord, Hawk Zord, Hammerhead Zord, Seashark Zord, Land Brothers Zords, combine!

[The Gosei Great Megazord detaches the heads of its Zord components and combines with the six aforementioned Zords]

Rangers: Sky-Land-Sea Megazord, ready!

Jake: Damn, Troy! That's quite a combo! You might be even smarter than Noah.

Noah: Hey!

Troy: Save it for later, fellas.

Borutron: I'll handle the Sky-Land-Sea Megazord, Sthennoid.

[He charges at the Sky-Land-Sea Megazord]

Jake and Gia: Land Strike!

[Using the Land Brother Zords' heads, the Megazord strikes Borutron]

Noah: Sea Strike!

[Using the Sawshark and Hammerhead Zords' heads, the Megazord strikes Borutron again]

Troy and Emma: Sky Strike!

[Using the power of the Hawk Zord's head, the Megazord takes to the sky and strikes Borutron once again]

Borutron: Don't just stand there, Sthennoid! Do something!

[Sthennoid is already occupied fighting the Gosei Ultimate Megazord and the remaining Zords]

Sthennoid: I've got my hands full, unfortunately!

Borutron: Damn it all!

Rangers: Victory Charge! Sky-Land-Sea Strike!

[The Sky-Land-Sea Megazord glows with energy and strikes Borutron w/all of its weapons]

Borutron: Megaforce Rangers, you'll regret this!

[He falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

Troy: Time to switch things up. Disengage!

[The Sky-Land-Sea Megazord disengages, then reverts to the Gosei Great Megazord]

[Cut back to the Gosei Ultimate Megazord's cockpit]

Emma: What's on your mind now, Troy?

Troy: You're gonna hafta trust me on this one. [inserts the Ultimate Combine Power Card into his morpher] Gosei Great Megazord, Gosei Ultimate Megazord, combine!

[Outside, the two Megazords take to the sky; the Gosei Ultimate Megazord reverts to Command Ship form; the back of the Command Ship attaches to the back of the Gosei Great Megazord]

Rangers: Ultimate Gosei Great Megazord, ready!

[Cut to the cockpit]

Jake: WOO! What a Megazord!

Noah: I'll say. Even Gosei couldn't have done better!

Emma: You sure have a lotta guts coming up with something like this!

Gia: Troy, you're the man!

Troy: Thanks, guys. Now, let's give Sthennoid both Heaven and Hell!

[Outside, Sthennoid takes to the sky and fires all of its weapons at the Ultimate Gosei Great Megazord, which blocks every blast with its Double Swords]

Sthennoid: Yep. I'm screwed.

[The Gosei Great Megazord detaches, then stands on top of the Command Ship, then combines its swords to form a bow; a gold arrow appears]

[Cut back to the cockpit]

Troy: Here we go, Rangers! Victory Charge!

All five Rangers: Ultimate Arrow Strike!

[Outside, the Megazord fires its arrow, which then takes the form of millions, all of which then strike Sthennoid hard; Sthennoid screams as he gets electrified]

Sthennoid: This is not the way I wanted to spend Christmas!

[He engulfs in an explosion]

Troy: Mega Rangers, that's a mega win! C'mon! We gotta catch up to Julie!

[Back at Rockefeller Center, the three mecha fight the enemy robots]

Tor, Tomoe, Miyabi, and Lilith: Crystal Javelin, Lukifer Slash!

Imari: Diamond Dragon, Blazing Slash!

[The Exceeds' mecha strike the enemy robots w/their weapons]

Julie: If only I had the Ranger Keys for the Star-Burst finisher. We'll have to do it the hard way. Imari, turn the gear!

[The Diamond Dragon turns the gear on the back of the Megazord, opening its chest area, revealing its Super Mega Cannon]

Julie: Super Mega Star-Burst! FIRE!

[The Megazord fires multiple cannonballs at the two enemy robots, hitting them hard; they engulf in explosions; Metal Alice clenches her fist in fury as the Exceeds jump out of the cockpits, back to normal]

Tor: Are you okay, Julie?

Julie: Yes, Tor. I'm sorry I made you worry.

[They embrace]

Tor: Don't be. At least you're okay.

Tomoe: But how did you get your hands on the Super Mega Skyship?

Imari: Only the Megaforce Rangers can use that thing. Unless...

[The Ultimate Gosei Great Megazord and the lesser Zords fly into the scene; out of the cockpits come the Megaforce Rangers]

Imari: Speak of the devil!

[The Megaforce Rangers slowly march toward the Exceeds and demorph]

Tor: Troy!

Miyabi: Miss Gia!

[All six Exceeds rush up to them and greet them with handshakes]

Troy: Tor, 'sup?!

[He and Tor bump fists]

Gia: Lookin' good, Miyabi.

Miyabi: You haven't changed a bit, Miss Gia.

Julie: Emma, Jake, Noah, this is my boyfriend Tor, and my fellow girlfriends Tomoe, Miyabi, Lilith, and Imari.

Noah: [shakes hands with Tomoe] I heard a lot about you from Troy.

Tomoe: He told me about you, too, Noah, and how you gave him that Ultra Red Mode for his Super Mega Mode.

Lilith: [shakes hands with Jake] So you're Gia's boyfriend?

Jake: And proud of it. I take it you're this Lily girl she keeps telling me about?

Lilith: Right you are.

Imari: [shakes hands with Emma] Pleasure.

Emma: All mine.

Imari: This seems like the best Christmas gift we've got all year. [looks around] Hold on. Where's Orion?

Troy: [facepalms] Aw, man. We were in such a hurry to get Julie home, we forgot to contact him. Last we checked, he was on duty at Ernie's.

[Suddenly, the Q-Rex Drill emerges from underground, startling the others; out comes Super Megaforce Silver, who demorphs back into Orion]

Orion: [looks around at the wreckage of the enemy robots] Hmm. Guess I missed the whole thing. [turns to the others] You didn't think I was gonna let you hog all the fun on Christmas, did you?

Imari: Orion!

[She runs up to Orion and embraces him tightly]

Imari: Orion, it's so good to see you again! I really missed you so!

Orion: [strains] Imari,... too tight!

[Imari lets him go; Orion takes a deep breath]

Imari: Sorry. I was just a little disappointed when I thought you wouldn't be here when the others came. But how did you know they'd be here if they didn't contact you?

Orion: Gosei gave me a call just after I finished my shift early. I took the Q-Rex Drill, and here I am now.

[Suddenly, Metal Alice enters the scene]

Metal Alice: Megaforce Rangers, we meet once again, for the last time!

Troy: You're right, Metal Alice. But only for you!

[He and Tor nod at each other]

Troy and Tor: It's Morphin Time!

[Troy, Emma, Jake, Gia, and Noah whip out their Gosei Morphers and insert their Ranger Power Cards]

Troy, Emma, Jake, Gia, and Noah: Go, go, Megaforce!

[They morph]

Orion: [inserts his key into his morpher] Super Mega Mode!

[He morphs]

Exceeds: Blaze Morph!

[They get suited up]

Troy: Fury of the dragon! Megaforce Red!

Emma: Flames of the phoenix! Megaforce Pink!

Jake: Venom of the snake! Megaforce Black!

Gia: Claw of the tiger! Megaforce Yellow!

Noah: Bite of the shark! Megaforce Blue!

Orion: Super Megaforce Silver!

All six: Earth's defenders, never surrender! Power Rangers Megaforce!

Tor: Blaze of courage! Exceed Ruby!

Julie: Blaze of speed! Exceed Amethyst!

Tomoe: Blaze of knowledge! Exceed Cobalt!

Miyabi: Blaze of strength! Exceed Topaz!

Lilith: Blaze of stealth! Exceed Emerald!

Imari: Blaze of power! Exceed Diamond!

Tor: In the name of Kouryou Academy, justice will be done! Kouryou Squadron...!

All six: Crystal Exceeds!

Troy: Power Rangers!

Tor: Crystal Exceeds!

All 12: UNITE!

[A multicolored explosion is shown behind them]

Metal Alice: Ensignoids!

[Another army of Ensignoids appears]

Metal Alice: ATTACK!

[She and her army charge at the Exceeds and the Rangers, who charge right back and fight them with their weapons; Julie jumps up and blasts five Ensignoids w/her Blaze Buster]

Julie: Emma!

Emma: [fires a blast from her Mega Blaster at the same five Ensignoids] Right! Phoenix Blast!

[The five Ensignoids get blasted]

Emma: Phoenix Shot!

[She fires a blast from her Phoenix Shot at the Ensignoids, hitting them; Julie jumps up and decapitates the Ensignoids w/her blades]

Tomoe: [grasps three Ensignoids w/her kusarigama] Give it to 'em, Noah!

Noah: No prob! [fires a blast from his Shark Bowgun] Shark Bowgun, Shark's Bite!

[The three Ensignoids get struck]

[Miyabi and Gia fight another four Ensignoids]

Gia: Never thought we'd get to do this again, Miyabi.

Miyabi: Neither did I, Miss Gia. [turns around] Behind you!

[Gia turns around and notices another four Ensignoids charging at her]

Gia: [strikes the oncoming Ensignoids w/her Tiger Claw] Tiger Claw!

[Miyabi strikes the other four w/her lance]

[Lilith and Jake fight another six Ensignoids]

Jake: [strikes three w/his Snake Axe] Snake Axe!

[Lilith fires bullets from her rifle at the other three]

Jake: Keep it up, Lilith! They're dropping like flies!

Lilith: [whips out her Blaze Buster] Watch as I freeze their circuits!

[She fires a cold blast from her Blaze Buster at all six Ensignoids, freezing them solid]

Jake: [fires a blast from his Mega Blaster at the frozen Ensignoids] Snake Blast!

[The frozen Ensignoids shatter to pieces]

[Imari and Orion fight seven Ensignoids, who surround them on all sides]

Orion: [converts his Super Silver Spear to Blaster Mode] Super Spear Blaster!

Imari: [whips out her Blaze Buster] Blaze Buster!

Imari and Orion: FIRE!

[They fire blasts at the Ensignoids, hitting them]

Imari: [as her sword glows] Double team?

Orion: [converts his blaster back to Spear Mode] I'm game!

[They jump up]

Imari and Orion: Double Blazing Slash!

[Their weapons ignite as they cross, then strike the Ensignoids with them, dismantling them]

[Tor and Troy fight a dozen Ensignoids w/their swords]

Troy: Dragon Sword!

Tor: Crystal Katana!

[They each strike six down w/their swords; another dozen charge]

Tor: Care for a boost?!

Troy: You bet!

[He jumps onto Tor's shoulders, then jumps off and raises his sword]

Troy: Sky Strike!

[He swings his sword at the oncoming Ensignoids and strikes them hard, destroying them]

Troy: [inserts his Skick Brothers Power Card into his morpher] Sky Brothers, activate!

[The heads of the Sky Brothers appear; the Yellow, Black, and Blue Rangers attach them to their Mega Blasters]

Troy: Dragon Zord!

Emma: Phoenix Zord!

Jake: Crow Zord!

Gia: Ptera Zord!

Noah: Hawk Zord!

All five: Sky Blast!

[They fire blasts from their Mega Blasters at another dozen Ensignoids, destroying them]

Tor: There's still a few dozen left.

Troy: Not a problem with our Megaforce Blaster.

[He and the other four core Rangers combine their weapons]

Troy and Emma: [insert their Gosei Dynamic cards] Sky power, energize!

Jake and Gia: [insert their Gosei Dynamic cards] Land power, energize!

Noah: [inserts his Gosei Dynamic card] Sea power, energize!

All five: Megaforce Blaster, ready!

Exceeds: Crystal Cannon!

[The Crystal Cannon appears; the Exceeds attach their weapons to it]

Exceeds: Crystal Blaze Cannon, ready!

Rangers: Dynamic Victory Charge!

Exceeds: FIRE!

[Both teams fire blasts from their combined weapons at two dozen Ensignoids, hitting and destroying them]

Rangers: [insert their Miracle Gosei Power Cards into their morphers] Megaforce Ultra Mode, activate!

[They convert to Ultra Mode]

Troy: Storm power! Ultra Megaforce Red!

Emma: Wind power! Ultra Megaforce Pink!

Jake: Rock power! Ultra Megaforce Black!

Gia: Jungle power! Ultra Megaforce Yellow!

Noah: Wave power! Ultra Megaforce Blue!

All five: Earth's defenders, never surrender! Megaforce Ultra Mode!

Troy, Julie, Tomoe, Miyabi, and Lilith: Primal Blaze Mode, activate!

[They convert to Primal Blaze Mode]

Tor: Primal Blaze of courage! Exceed Ruby!

Julie: Primal Blaze of speed! Exceed Amethyst!

Tomoe: Primal Blaze of knowledge! Exceed Cobalt!

Miyabi: Primal Blaze of strength! Exceed Topaz!

Lilith: Primal Blaze of stealth! Exceed Emerald!

Tor: In the name of Kouryou Academy, justice will be done! Kouryou Squadron...!

All five: Crystal Exceeds, Primal Blaze Mode!

[They aim their Primal Enforcers at the remaining Ensignoids as the Rangers aim their Gosei Ultra Swords at the same targets]

Rangers: Ultra Power! Dynamic Strike!

Exceeds: Primal Enforcers, Star Formation!

All 10: FIRE!

[They all fire massive energy blasts (which take the form of the Exceeds' animal spirits and the Rangers' Mechazords) at the remaining Ensignoids, hitting and destroying them]

Metal Alice: You're good with my army, but can you withstand me?!

[She fires massive missiles at the Rangers and Exceeds]

Troy, Emma, Jake, Gia, and Noah: [whip out their Legendary Morphers and insert their keys] Super Mega Mode!

[They convert to Super Mega Mode and repel the blasts w/their Super Mega Blasters]

Troy: Super Megaforce Red!

Noah: Super Megaforce Blue!

Gia: Super Megaforce Yellow!

Jake: Super Megaforce Green!

Emma: Super Megaforce Pink!

All five: Earth's defenders, never surrender!

Orion: Hey, don't forget about me!

Imari: I want in, too!

Troy: Let's see how you fare against the power of Legendary Rangers, Metal Alice.

[He and his fellow Rangers each whip out a Green Ranger Key]

Rangers: Legendary Green Ranger Mode!

Exceeds: [touch the Ranger app on their phones] Green Ranger Mode!

[They each morph into a different Green Ranger]

Troy: Mighty Morphin Green!

Noah: Zeo Ranger IV: Green!

Gia: Turbo Green!

Jake: Galaxy Green!

Emma: Lightspeed Rescue Green!

Orion: Time Force Green!

Tor: Green Samurai Ranger!

Julie: 3! SPD Green Ranger!

Tomoe: Strong as a tree! Green Mystic Ranger!

Miyabi: RPM Ranger Green!

Lilith: Samurai Green, ready!

Imari: Velociraptor! Power Ranger Green!

All 12: Green Ranger Power!

Metal Alice: This can't be good.

[All 12 Green Rangers charge at and strike Metal Alice w/their weapons:]

Troy: Dragon Dagger!

Noah: Zeo IV Power Hatchets!

Gia: Turbo Thunder Cannon!

Jake: Quasar Saber!

Emma: V-Lancer!

Orion: Chrono Saber, Time Strike!

Tor: Samurai Saber!

Julie: Deltamax Striker!

Tomoe: Magi Staff: Axe Mode!

Miyabi: Turbo Axe!

Lilith: Spin Sword!

Imari: Dino Saber!

[Metal Alice strikes them all w/her spear]

Troy: Hey, we're just getting started. It is Christmas, after all.

[He and his fellow Rangers whip out Red Ranger Keys and insert them into their morphers]

Rangers: Legendary Red Ranger Mode!

Exceeds: [touch the Ranger app on their phones] Red Ranger Mode!

[They each morph into a different Red Ranger]

Troy: Tyrannosaurus rex! Dino Charge Red!

Noah: Samurai Red, ready!

Gia: Fearsome as fire! Red Mystic Ranger!

Jake: RPM Ranger Red!

Emma: With the strength of a tiger! Jungle Fury Red Ranger!

Orion: Kick into overdrive! Red Ranger!

Tor: Mighty Morphin Red!

Julie: Zeo Ranger V: Red!

Tomoe: Red Lightning! Turbo Red!

Miyabi: Red Space Ranger!

Lilith: Galaxy Red!

Imari: Red Ranger, rescue ready!

[All 12 charge at and strike Metal Alice w/their weapons:]

Troy: T-Rex Smasher!

Noah: Fire Smasher!

Gia: Magi Staff: Striker Mode!

Jake: Street Saber!

Emma: Junglechuks!

Orion: Drive Lance!

Tor: Power Sword!

Julie: Zeo V Power Sword!

Tomoe: Turbo Lightning Sword!

Miyabi: Spiral Saber!

Lilith: Quasar Saber!

Imari: V-Lancer!

[The Rangers revert to Super Megaforce; the Ranger-Exceeds revert to the Crystal Exceeds (and out of Primal Blaze Mode)]

Metal Alice: You do realize that Captain Omen is capable of empowering those he resurrects tenfold, don't you? I'm far stronger than the last time.

Orion: Well, time to power up even more. [inserts his Super Mega Gold Key into his morpher] Super Mega Gold!

[He converts to Super Megaforce Gold Mode]

Orion: Super Megaforce Gold!

Metal Alice: Do your worst, Silver Ranger!

Orion: You asked for it. Legendary final strike, charge!

[He spins his Super Gold Spear around and energizes it with the power of every Sixth Ranger that came before him]

Orion: Power of Six, unite!

[He fires eight blasts from his spear at Metal Alice, hitting her, just before Orion himself strikes her w/his spear; Metal Alice is overwhelmed, but gets back on her feet]

Tor: Persistent, isn't she?

Troy: Who wants to deal the next blow?

Tomoe: Actually, Troy, I have a gift for you and your team.

[She hands Troy a box; Troy opens it; inside are Ranger Keys resembling the Crystal Exceeds]

Troy: Whoa! [laughs in surprise] Oh, my God! Guys, check these out!

[His fellow Rangers take a look at the keys]

Emma: Wow! They're so cool!

Orion: Crystal Exceed Keys!

Noah: Good thinking, Tomoe!

[Troy hands the keys out to his fellow Rangers and takes the Exceed Ruby Key]

Troy: Let's give 'em a whirl, guys!

Rangers: [insert their new keys into their morphers] Legendary Crystal Exceed Mode! [turn the keys] Blaze Morph!

[They all morph into the Crystal Exceeds (Noah, Jake, and Orion's suits' have full-colored leggings instead of white, similar to Exceed Ruby)]

Troy: Blaze of courage! Exceed Ruby!

Emma: Blaze of speed! Exceed Amethyst!

Noah: Blaze of knowledge! Exceed Cobalt!

Gia: Blaze of strength! Exceed Topaz!

Jake: Blaze of stealth! Exceed Emerald!

Orion: Blaze of power! Exceed Diamond!

Troy: In the name of Kouryou Academy, justice will be done! Kouryou Squadron...!

All six: Crystal Exceeds!

Troy: Thanks, Exceeds.

Tor: Don't mention it. We kinda figured if we could masquerade as you in times of need, you oughta do the same going as us.

Metal Alice: [gets back on her feet] You can morph thousands of times, but I'll never stop until I've avenged my master!

Troy: I'm really starting to grow tired of hearing bad guys say the same things over and over again.

Orion: You took the words right from my mouth, Troy.

Exceed-Rangers: Blaze on!

[The Exceeds' Blazes appear in the Exceed-Rangers' hands]

Noah: [swings the dagger point of his kusarigama] Crystal Snake!

[He tosses the dagger point at Metal Alice; the chain attached to the dagger spirals like a snake, and an image of a rainbow-colored snake appears and strikes Metal Alice, who fires her missiles at the Rangers]

Gia: [spins her lance as she charges at Metal Alice] Crystal Drill Spin!

[She strikes down the missiles, then strikes Metal Alice w/her lance]

Emma: [jumps up and swings her swords in a circular formation] Full Moon Blaze Swing!

[She dives down and strikes Metal Alice w/her swords]

Gia: [launches Jake into the sky] Give it to her, Jake!

Jake: [fires a massive blast from his rifle at Metal Alice] Crystal Sky Blast!

[Metal Alice tries to shield herself from the blast with her spear, but the blast shatters her spear and strikes her hard]

Metal Alice: [whips out her own sword] I won't surrender! Ever!

[She charges at the Exceed-Rangers, but Orion intercepts with his sword]

Orion: Not a chance! [swings his flaming sword] Blazing Strike!

[He strikes Metal Alice w/his sword just as Troy charges]

Metal Alice: [fires lasers at Troy] Don't even bother, Red Ranger!

[Troy blocks the lasers w/his shield; Metal Alice charges at him w/her sword]

Metal Alice: You just don't get it, do you?!

Troy: [as his right fist glows] Back to Hell with you, Metal Alice! Crystal Mjolnir!

[He punches Metal Alice's sword w/his fist, shattering it to pieces]

Metal Alice: No!

[The Exceed-Rangers revert to the Super Megaforce Rangers]

Troy: That was just an appetizer. [tosses something to Imari] Imari, catch!

[Imari catches it; it's a Super Megaforce Ranger Key, mixed red and green]

Imari: WOW! Where'd you get this?!

Troy: It's called the Christmas Key. Gosei created this key to give you special Christmas powers. But it only works on Christmas Eve, so you better use it carefully.

Orion: All you have to do is take the form of Super Megaforce Silver, then insert the key, and the key's data will be downloaded into the Blaze Phones.

Imari: Let's see.

[She touches the Super Megaforce Silver button on the Ranger app of her phone, then inserts the Christmas Key into her Legendary Silver Morpher]

Imari: Here goes nothing!

[She pushes a button, then morphs into a hybrid of Super Megaforce Red and Green]

Tor and Lilith: Amazing!

Imari: I give you a holy transformation that you'll only see once a year on this day. I am Super Megaforce... CHRISTMAS!

Imari: I'll see to it you never make Santa's nice list!

Metal Alice: Try me, bitch!

[She fires her lasers at Imari, who blocks with her Super Mega Saber; as if she were figure skating, Imari glides toward Metal Alice and strikes her with her saber and a blast from her Super Mega Blaster]

Imari: [inserts the Christmas Key into her saber] Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. [fires a massive green blast from her blaster at Metal Alice, then swings her saber, firing a red energy blade and fusing it with the blast] Super Mega Christmas Strike!

[The blast strikes Metal Alice hard; she gets electrified]

Imari: Just one more finisher should do the trick.

[She reverts to Exceed Diamond]

Rangers: Super Mega Cannon!

[The Super Mega Cannon appears; the Rangers insert the Crystal Exceed Keys into the slots and charge the cannon]

Exceeds: [combine their weapons] Crystal Spear!

Tor: Rangers, fire first, then we'll strike!

Troy: Got it, Tor!

Metal Alice: [charges at the gang in a fit of rage] DIE!! ALL OF YOU!!!

Rangers: Super Mega Blaze Blast!

[Their cannon fires a blazing blast of Lukifer energy in the shape of the Skyship; the blast strikes Metal Alice hard]

Troy: NOW!

[The Exceeds channel all their souls into the Crystal Spear]

Tor and Imari: Crystal Spear! [swing the spear clockwise]

All six Exceeds: Soul Strike!

[They swing the spear at Metal Alice, bisecting her; Metal Alice screams]

Metal Alice: Forgive me, Master Vrak! I couldn't avenge you!

[She engulfs in a massive explosion; the gang breathes a sigh of relief]

Troy: What a battle, and on Christmas Eve, too.

Tor: Thank God Metal Alice is gone for good.

[After the smoke clears, Metal Alice's body is left charred, until she snaps a finger; a flock of Zombolts fly into the scene and inject her, restoring and enlarging her; her tablet reappears in her hands, fully restored]

Metal Alice: It's a good thing I still had a few Zombolts left. Now I can annihilate all 12 of you once and for all!

Tor: I should've known. Back to the mecha, guys!

[The Exceeds and Rangers jump into their mecha's cockpits]

Troy: I got the Ultimate Gosei Great Megazord on autopilot. Orion, get the Q-Rex ready!

[Cut to the Q-Rex Drill's cockpit]

Orion: You got it! Q-Rex, begin Megazord transformation!

[He inserts his Dino Thunder White key into the controls; outside, the Q-Rex Drill converts to the Q-Rex Megazord]

Metal Alice: [scoffs] Six mecha against one powerful robot? I don't give a sh*t! [inputs a code on her tablet] Water Rotox Army, emerge and destroy!

[10 gigantic versions of Water Rotox appear]

Rotox: Ready for action!

Jake: Aw, crap! These clowns again?!

Troy: This is gonna take a very large fleet. We need our Legendary Zords. [whips out the Wild Force Red Ranger Key] Red Lion!

Noah: [whips out the Ninja Storm Blue Wind Ranger Key] Ninja Storm Minizord!

Gia: [whips out the Mystic Force Yellow Ranger Key] Mystic Dragon!

Jake: [whips out the SPD Green Ranger Key] Delta Runner!

Emma: [whips out the RPM Black Ranger Key] Turbo Falcon!

All five: [insert the keys into the controls] Summon Legendary Zords!

[Outside, said five Legendary Zords appear and fire upon the Rotox Army, hitting them]

Tor: Here we go, girls!

[All mecha charge at Metal Alice and her Rotox and fight them rigorously over the next few minutes]

[Cut to the Legendary Megazord's cockpit]

Troy: Guys, I've been thinking-- If we could harness the power of the Exceeds, do you think our Zords can, too?

[Cut to the Q-Rex Megazord's cockpit; Orion inserts his Exceed Key into the controls]

Orion: Only one way to find out. Crystal Exceed powers, activate!

[Outside, the Q-Rex Megazord's arms detach; the Diamond Dragon's arms retract as the Q-Rex's arms attach]

[Cut to the cockpit with Orion and Imari]

Imari: What kinda combo is this?

Orion: Let's call this one Diamond Dragon: Q-Rex Drill Formation.

Imari: I couldn't have thought of a better name myself. Now, let's rock!

[Outside, the Q-Rex-powered Diamond Dragon charges at the Rotox and strikes them all one by one with the Super Mega Drill]

Imari and Orion: Blazing Transwarp Attack!

[The Diamond Dragon's Q-Rex arms ignite, and it slashes every Rotox with its right arm's drill, then crunches them with its left arm's dinosaur head; every Rotox engulfs in an explosion]

Imari: This is so cool!

Orion: It's too bad we can't maintain this form for too long, so we'd better disengage.

Imari: I understand. Disengage!

[Outside, the Q-Rex arms detach from the Diamond Dragon (which detracts its arms) and reattaches to the Q-Rex Megazord]

Tor: Nice work, Imari!

Julie: Now let's bring them all together and bring down Metal Alice!

[Split-screen to the cockpits of the Exceeds' mecha]

All six Exceeds: [touch the mecha app on their phones] Combine!

[Outside, the Exceed Blaze King and Diamond Dragon combine to form the Exceed Blaze Dragon King]

[Split-screen to the Legendary and Q-Rex Megazords' cockpits]

Troy: Turbo Falcon, let's power up!

[All six Rangers insert their own Ranger Keys into the controls]

Rangers: Ultimate Engine Cell!

[Outside, the two Megazords insert the Ultimate Engine Cell into the Turbo Falcon, then combine with it to form the Ultimate Legendary Megazord]

Rangers: Ultimate Legendary Megazord, ready!

Troy: First things first, Ultimate Gosei Great Megazord, give Metal Alice a dose of your Ultimate Arrow Strike!

[The Gosei Great Megazord detaches, then stands on top of the Command Ship, then combines its swords to form a bow; a gold arrow appears; the Megazord fires its arrow, which then takes the form of millions, all of which then strike Metal Alice hard]

Metal Alice: [strikes all mecha w/her sword] Don't make me laugh!

[The Ultimate Legendary Megazord fires missiles from its left hand at Metal Alice, hitting her]

[All Together, Power Rangers is heard in the background]

Rangers: Ultimate Legendary Zord Blitz Attack!

[The Ultimate Legendary Megazord launches its left fist at Metal Alice, as the Legendary Zords fire their finishers at the same target; Metal Alice screams as she takes the blasts hard; her sword gets vaporized]

Troy: Finish her, Exceeds!

Exceeds: Dragon Javelin, Ultimate Strike!

[The Exceed Blaze Dragon King takes to the sky, then dives down and strikes Metal Alice with its glowing javelin, electrifying her]

Metal Alice: Power Rangers, Crystal Exceeds, I curse your name! You may have beaten me, but you won't win against Captain Omen!

[She engulfs in a massive explosion; after the smoke clears, Metal Alice is gone, for good]

[Split-screen to both cockpits; everyone cheers]

Julie: And that's checkmate.

Troy: Super Mega Rangers, that's a super mega win! WOO!

[All 12 jump out of the cockpits; the Exceeds shake hands with the Rangers]

Troy: We did it again, Tor. Nice work.

Tor: Back at ya, Troy. Hey, would you guys like to join us for our Christmas Eve dinner?

Julie: We have plenty of turkey.

Troy: I'm in. [to his teammates] Guys?

Emma: Sure. I'd love to sing a few carols.

Gia: I'm in.

Jake: Same here. I'm starving.

Noah: So am I.

Orion: Yo.

Tomoe: Come on, guys. Let's go home.

[Back on board the Nickar, Westcott receives a transmission from Omen]

Omen: I'm sorry Metal Alice and my new Ensignoids failed to defeat the Exceeds and the Rangers.

Westcott: You disappoint me, just like you disappointed Eva.

Omen: But at least you got more data.

Westcott: Data we had already obtained during the summer. Don't call me again until you have a better plan.

[He ends the transmission]

Westcott: Next time, ACME won't be so lucky.

[132 Madison Street, 6:02pm]

[Everyone is gathered for Christmas dinner]

Tsukimi: Megaforce Rangers, words can't express how fortunate I am to actually meet you.

Jake: So you're the Exceeds' teacher?

Tsukimi: Was. Now I'm their mentor.

Emma: But what's with the bunny ears?

Tsukimi: Oh, it's one of my obsessions. That's why I came up with the school nickname: Professor Bun-Bun.

Emma: [to her team] Sorry I asked.

Troy: At least she's a better teacher than Mr. Burley.

Noah: I hate to admit it, but I agree.

Tor: Hey, Julie, I never got the chance to ask-- Why did you come back in the Skyship when you could've used the transportal device?

Julie: I would've used it, but Omen broke it.

Noah: No problem. I'll have it fixed before we head back to Harwood County for the New Year's Eve party.

Tor: Rangers, we're grateful to you. Our first Christmas as a real family would've been tragic if you hadn't backed us up.

Troy: This city needs you guys. Just as Harwood County needs me and my fellow Rangers. Hell, the whole world needs us. Oh, and thanks for the Exceed Keys.

Imari: And thank you for the Christmas Key. I can't wait to use it again next year.

Orion: Oh, there's more. Gosei and Tensou made these for you.

[Noah hands Tor a box; Tor opens it; inside are adapters with key holes on the bottom, and special keys]

Tor: Whoa! What are these?

Troy: A gift from Gosei. Because you've now mastered the power of every Ranger team, you've earned the Megazord Keys. Using them, your mecha can take the form of any Megazord. But just like you using Ranger powers, it can only be maintained for a short period of time.

Tor: They're really cool, but why didn't Gosei give these to you when you battled the Armada?

Noah: He only made them just last week. But when we tried to access them, our Megazords almost overloaded.

Gia: Then Gosei discovered that your mecha have strong durability against that level of overloading.

Jake: So he asked us to give these to you.

Emma: I only hope they do well in your favor.

Julie: Thank you, Rangers. We'll think about you when we use them.

Tor: You won't regret it.

[He and Troy bump fists]

[Over the course of the gathering, everyone enjoys Christmas dinner, then exchanging gifts; the girls of Tor's group each share a kiss with him beneath the mistletoe; Jake and Gia do the same thing; on the rooftop, Troy dials a number on his smartphone]

Troy: Dad? Yeah, it's me, Troy. Just enjoying a Christmas dinner with some new friends in New York. It's a long story. Hmm? Really? You are? Wow. When? Oh, great news. When I get back to town, I'll be at the airport. Merry Christmas, Dad. Bye. [hangs up]

[Tor approaches him]

Troy: Hey, man.

Tor: Your dad?

Troy: Yeah, we hardly ever talk to each other. And we haven't seen each other in person since he left to join the military.

Tor: You're lucky to at least have a dad. Mine's dead. But tell me, Troy, what's it between you and your dad?

Troy: Before I moved to Harwood County, I had an argument with my dad. But as the years went by, after my team and I beat the Armada, we started talking more, completely forgetting about that fight. And come Saturday, he's coming home for New Year's Eve.

Tor: It's too bad I don't have a family to go home to,... for anything.

Troy: But you do, Tor. Here in New York. Don't you remember?

Tor: [sighs] What's the point in arguing with a legendary Red Ranger? You're right, Troy. Julie and the other girls are my family now. Besides, this is the first Christmas we get to spend together as a real family. They're not just my best friends. They're my wives now.

Troy: Your wives? The last time we met, you guys were still dating. Besides, you can't marry them all. Unless,... Catian law, huh?

[Tor nods]

Troy: It's okay, kid. Your secret's safe with me.

Tor: C'mon. The cake awaits.

[They head downstairs]

[FINAL NOTE:
Harry, Captain Omen, and Noah Higgenbottom remain at large.]

[Clips from the next side-fic are shown]

Tor: Aw, man! We finally come out of our break, and already, we gotta take another one.

Sora: Well, we gotta get back to the Treacherous Ten, don't we?

Layla: Seven, actually. We beat three already, remember?

Sora: Oh.

Rosetta: Next time on ACME Crime Net: Ten of a Kind.

Marion: Vigilance, dedication, courage!

[More clips from upcoming side-fics are shown]

[Coming in 2019...]

[Epic battles...]

Argon: Your rebels will wish they never escaped the Inner World.

Savage: Witness the face of your demise!

Tomahawk: I'd start running if I were you, Golden Phoenix.

Layla: Don't push your luck!

Vilord: The Xenon Crystal is mine now, Spider Riders!

Eva: The Crystal Exceeds have met their match at last.

Roget: It doesn't matter which of them wins the duel. I'll soon have my revenge.

Zuzu: Psycho monster!

[A new saga...]

Pegasus: Welcome, one and all, to the Duelist Kingdom Speed Duel Tournament!

[...and much more!]

[Don't miss it!]

Last edited by TVLubber (9/09/2022 6:12 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera