ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2019 8:32 pm  #1

ACME Summer Movie #8

Rated TV-PG (CC)

Mia: The ACME Summer Movie.

[Keystone State Park, 4:22pm]

[At Jon and Freddie's campsite, Jon and Freddie see a female raccoon wearing an orange t-shirt and blue jean shorts walking to the edge of the lake]

Freddie: Hey, Jon. Look at this chick.

Jon: Yeah. She's about to take a dive into the lake.

Freddie: Isn't she beautiful?

Jon: Yeah.

[The female takes off her shorts revealing a bottom of her orange bikini]

Freddie: Oh look. Now just take off the shirt.

Jon: Come on. Come on.

[The female then puts her foot on the water and then stretches for a bit. Then takes off her shirt to reveal the rest of her bikini]

[Jon and Freddie do a wolf whistle]

Freddie: She is so damn hot.

Jon: Wish you and I can go on a date with her.

Freddie: Maybe.

Jon: [to the camera] Oh. Hi. Welcome to The ACME Summer Movie. Freddie and I love to stare at girls in bikinis.

Freddie: Whether we see them on the beach, in the pool or on our campsite. Just today, we stared at a girl bear and a vixen in a bikinis. They are chickens like Bearbette and Frisky. And then earlier, we saw a female raccoon which she took of her clothes and revealed her bikini as she is about to go for a swim on the lake.

Jon: I always had crushes on girls in bikinis.

Freddie: Me too.

Jon: Speaking of girls, our movie tonight is about two girls. Not just any two girls: Twin girls.

Jon: It's Haley Mills and Haley Mills in a dual-role playing two daughters of a divorced couple.  The girls, who have long been separated met for the first time by accident at summer camp. But after discovering they are long-lost twin sisters, they concoct an outragous scheme to switch places in an effort to get their parents back together. 

Freddie: Based on Erich Kästner's novel Lottie and Lisa, it's The Parent Trap. Coming up next!

[They saw the female raccoon diving into the lake who then swims]

Jon: Got the room brightly lit? Not standing too close to the screen?

Freddie: It's showtime! C'mon, Jon let's get acquainted with that girl.

Jon: Let's put on our bathing suits first!

Board footera