ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2020 6:17 am  #1

Where In Time is Carmen Sandiego?

7/08/2020 7:51 pm  #2

Re: Where In Time is Carmen Sandiego?

During the parallel universe sketch, the scene switches to Kevin (the contestant) laughing at the Evil Chief and the Evil Kevin dancing to the car alarm sound effect.

7/08/2020 8:22 pm  #3

[Evil Kevin dancing the Car Alarm sound]

Evil Kevin: Oooh. I love that sound. [dances away]

[Back to normal...]

7/09/2020 3:10 pm  #4

ACME Crime Net wrote:

[Evil Kevin dancing the Car Alarm sound]

Evil Kevin: Oooh. I love that sound. [dances away]

[Back to normal...]

I love the parallel universe sketch in witics season 2.
I hope there would be witics season 2 episodes of Dr. Belljar as a day’s villain where the pilot managed to trap both Belljar and Carmen. It happened in the ones when Dr. Belljar stole the telephone, 1st subway and Archimedes’ pulley system. I hope someone has these episodes in order to post them on YouTube.

7/10/2020 1:03 pm  #5

Yeah Brian Inman i agree although i hope Season 2 Episode 13 of "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" gets uploaded in "FULL" because i want to see the scene where the camera switched to Kevin the time pilot laughing at the EVIL Chief & the EVIL Kevin dancing to the car alarm SFX during the "Parallel Universe Sketch" because i remember that episode from when i was little.

7/23/2020 1:03 pm  #6

I'm still here although i had my surgery and they had to put 5 incisions on me. But the dual-good news is. 1. I am 30 Years old and 2. I hope for new Season 1 and Season 2 episodes of "WheriTimiCarmeSandiego?" 

7/24/2020 10:21 am  #7

Hi Brian Inman and ACME Crime Net i am happy that i am still here even though i had surgery. But i still have expectations that within time there will be new episodes from both Season 1 and Season 2 of "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" Before i go. "Thank you Mario but our Princess is in another castle."

Last edited by SonicWave911 (7/24/2020 10:22 am)

Board footera