ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/26/2021 9:37 am  #1

Side-Fic 338: Fire Safety

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Nia: Hi, everybody! It's showtime! Just remember to make sure you're not sitting too close to the monitor, and that you're watching in a brightly-lit room.

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[Fraxinus EX, Sunday, September 15th, 6:33pm]

[Shido's group is gathered with Elliot, Karen, MARIA, and the crew for a meeting]

Elliot: Ladies and gentlemen, with our annual Fire Safety Week upon us, it's my privilege to appoint this year's fire safety chief. Throughout the year, you've all made outstanding effort in protecting New York, Tenguu City, and ultimately, the whole world against the Demonoids. And you've also taken time to help the community in other ways. But there can only be one fire safety chief. Will Nia Honjou please step forward?

[Ecstatic, Nia stands up and steps toward Elliot; the others applaud; Elliot hands her a badge: "Ratatoskr Fire Safety Chief"]

Nia: Thank you, Mr. Woodman. I promise, I'll give this position 100%. My first gig: Tomorrow, at the library where I work, there's gonna be a puppet show on fire safety. I'd be happy to give the kids a few tips on how to fight fires.

Elliot: Wonderful.

[115th Street Library, Monday, September 16th, 1:10pm]

[A fire-safety-themed puppet show performed in front of Nia and a group of kindergarteners has just ended; the children applaud]

Nia: Thank you, puppeteers. Does anybody have any questions?

[One child raises her hand]

Nia: Yes, Liana?

Liana: Why did that guy put out that kitchen fire with baking soda? Doesn't water put out fire?

Nia: Normally, but the fire in that scene was a grease fire. And you should never, ever put out a grease fire with water. If you do that, the fire would only ignite even further. Baking soda is just one way of putting out a grease fire, but you can also use salt, or you can cover the flames with a cookie sheet or a metal lid and turn off the stove. As a last resort, most people put out grease fires with fire extinguishers.

[Another child raises his hand]

Nia: Zak?

Zak: What else starts a fire in the house?

Nia: Well, aside from grease fires, there's also kids playing with matches and lighters. And it's sad, too. Just remember, if you see any matches or lighters, don't touch them. Instead, tell a grown-up you trust right away. There's also flammable liquids like gasoline or kerosene. They have to be kept away from heat at all times. Other things that cause a fire include bad electrical cords, using too much electricity, and smoking in bedrooms. You see, kids, the best way to fight a fire is to not let them happen. Most fire prevention is common sense. Keep that in mind.

[Neo-DEM Industries HQ, 1:20pm]

[JB enters LN's office]

JB: You called, LN?

LN: I see Spirit Soldier Gray is interested in fire safety.

JB: So you wanna burn this planet to the ground?

LN: City by city, starting with Manhattan.

JB: I'll gladly send down Bandersnatch units with lighters and matches. It should be easy.

LN: Easy for the Spirit Soldiers to avert. I'm gonna create a fire-breathing Demonoid. If the Spirit Soldiers don't surrender themselves to Master Westcott, we'll bring Manhattan to its knees!

[132 Madison Street, Tuesday, September 17th, 4:05pm]

[Nia lectures Kotori, Mana, Mukuro, Natsumi, and Yoshino]

Nia: Like I taught the kindergarteners at the library yesterday, most fire prevention is common sense. I wanna talk to you girls about the hazards of overloading electrical circuits.

[She walks up to a five-outlet power strip on a desk]

Nia: Now, power strips or surge protectors are very useful in fire prevention. However,...

[She plugs in an FM radio, a phone charger (hooked to a smartphone), an old CRT television, and a Sega Saturn, then plugs in an extension cord; she plugs in a toaster and a blender; she turns on the TV and Saturn; she hooks up the Virtua Gun]

Nia: Never plug too many things into a single outlet. For example, if you wanna play a video game, but you also wanna charge your phone and listen to the radio, and you wanna heat up some toast and prepare a drink...

Kotori: Wait, you play video games during breakfast?

Nia: Hey, when you're a freelance manga artist, you gotta multitask.

[She plays Virtua Cop on the Saturn with the Virtua Gun]

Nia: You might think I'm just playing, but I'm also trying to make a point here about fire safety.

[Ai, Mai, and Mii enter, wearing firefighter uniforms; they bring in a portable projector screen and a case]

Mukuro: What are you three doing here?

Mana: Don't bother us now. Miss Nia's in the middle of a presentation.

Ai: A fascinating one, I'm sure, but the three of us have a little presentation of our own.

Mai: Step aside for the professionals, Nia.

Nia: It's okay, guys. This should be fun. [to Ai's group] Shoot. [continues playing]

Ai: Thank you. [to the younger girls] Okay, underclassmen. As newly-appointed official members of the Manhattan Aspiring Firefighters Club, we've prepared a special slideshow to illustrate the dangers of my father operating a barbecue six summers ago. Roll down the screen, Mii.

[Mii rolls down the projector screen; Mai opens the case and extracts a carousel slide projector]

Mai: [sets the projector on the desk] Everyone pay attention.

Ai: These slides represent a famous event in 2013-- The Yamabuki family barbecue, known across Japan to firefighters as "The Whopper".

[She inserts the slides into the projector and is about to plug it into the extension cord]

Nia: Uh, Ai, you really should try a more vacant outlet.

Ai: I know what I'm doing, 'kay?

Natsumi: Uh, guys, that looks dangerous.

Ai: What harm can a projector do?

[She plugs in the projector and turns it on, but sparks fly from the power strip]

Ai: YIKES!

Mai: I got water!

[She is about to dump a bottle of water on the outlet]

Ai: [stops her] Oh, no, you don't!

Nia: Everybody step back!

[The others step back as Nia unplugs the power strip, then douses it with a fire extinguisher]

Ai: Water, Mai? Really?

Mii: That's so lame.

Yoshino: Everybody okay?

Kotori: I'm good.

Mana: Me, too.

[They all come back to their seats]

Nia: Just remember, girls, when it comes to electrical fires, don't ever use water.

Ai: Oh, that was just a demonstration to see how the underclassmen would react to a real electrical emergency.

Nia: On the contrary, it was actually a good demonstration of what you shouldn't do. Never overload your outlets, and never use water on an electrical fire.

Ai: Oh. That, too.

[The underclassmen applaud]

[Later, flyers are put on each wall and door of the warehouse: "Ratatoskr's Fire Safety Week; Fire Safety Chief: Nia Honjou"; Yuya, Eris, and Tor's groups eye the flyers]

Eris: Fire Safety Week?

Manami: We didn't have that at school.

Aoi: "Fire Safety Chief: Nia Honjou"?

Tor: Is that true, Nia?

Nia: Mm-hmm.

Yuya: I'm pretty impressed, I must admit.

Zuzu: But did you have to put up so many?

Nia: When it comes to something as essential as fire safety, we can't afford to leave anywhere out. Origamin and the underclassmen are at Hudson River Park for a jog while also putting up flyers. Excuse me. I'm gonna go see how the kitchen looks.

[She leaves for the kitchen; Tohka approaches wearing a firefighter's hat]

Kio: Hey, Tohka. Nice hat.

Tohka: Everyone at Ratatoskr gets one, Kio.

Antonia: Have you noticed how uptight Nia's been lately?

Tohka: Being fire safety chief is a great opportunity, but also a big responsibility. And I think she's doing a very good job.

Tomoe: I know, but isn't she taking this a little too seriously?

Tohka: I know she put up quite a lot of flyers here, as well as at the library where she works. Shido's already on his way back from the pizzeria.

[Shido returns]

Shido: Hey, you guys. Damn, that was a lot of flyers to put up.

Tohka: I hope your boss wasn't upset.

Shido: Bella understands.

[Nia comes out of the kitchen]

Nia: Well, the worst is out of the kitchen. I only found a few lesser problems.

[She hands Lilith a list of problems]

Lilith: Minor issues, Nia. Sarah and I can have them fixed before this weekend.

Nia: Lilith, there's no such thing as minor issues when it comes to fire safety. Even tomorrow might be too late.

Lilith: I guess you're right. Sarah!

Sarah: [approaches] Yes, milady?

Lilith: [hands her servant the list] We have to get these kitchen issues fixed immediately.

Sarah: Let's go.

[They rush into the kitchen]

Miyabi: Well, Lilith and Sarah seem genuinely concerned.

Julie: That's an understatement.

Nia: As fire safety chief, I'm responsible for everyone's safety. I can't leave anything to chance. [looks elsewhere] And what about those exit signs? Are they properly posted?

[She leaves to inspect the exit signs]

Tohka: Wow, she's even more into this than I thought.

[Back at Neo-DEM HQ, JB enters LN's office]

JB: You sent for me, LN?

LN: My new Pyrodrone Demonoid is finished, but I can't send him out without keeping the Spirit Soldiers occupied.

JB: This is a job for the Battle Tanks.

LN: Good. Send your fleet to Hudson River Park. I'll send down some Bandersnatch, just in case.

[Hudson River Park, 4:45pm]

[The underclassmen of Shido's group jog on Pier 40 with Origami]

Natsumi: Don't you guys think Nia's taking her position as fire safety chief too far?

Origami: As far as I'm concerned, she's doing okay.

Mukuro: I agree, but to have us distribute flyers all over the city?

Kotori: When my brother got this position last year, he just acted normally.

[Suddenly, shots are fired at the gang]

Mana: What was that?!

[Yoshino looks ahead; DEM Battle Tanks (led by JB's Urien) charge into the scene]

Yoshino: Looks like trouble!

Kotori: No doubt it's the Demonoids and their Battle Tanks.

[Bandersnatch 2.0 units appear before them]

Mukuro: And what are they doing here?!

Natsumi: I don't know, but they're cruisin' for a bruisin'!

Origami: I'll take the tanks. You girls handle the Bandersnatch.

Other six girls: Right!

Origami: Fraxinus, release the Defender Tank!

[The Fraxinus releases the Defender Tank]

Origami: Sephira, GO!

[She gets suited up and jumps aboard the Defender Tank]

Origami: In position and ready to go!

[The following battle song is heard in the background (to the tune of a V.R. Troopers battle song):]

Spirit...!
Soldiers!
Spirit...! (Spirit Soldiers!)
Soldiers! (Spirit Soldiers!)

Look out for Demonoids.
I think they're trouble.
Watch out for Demonoids.
I'm seein' double.
Look out for Demonoids.
You've got to stop 'em.
Watch out for Demonoids.
You better bop 'em.

Stop 'em right now. Stop 'em in their tracks.

Go, go, soldiers!
Spirit Soldiers!
Go, go, soldiers!
Spirit Soldiers!
Go, go, soldiers!
Spirit Soldiers!
Go, go, soldiers!
Spirit Soldiers!

Spirit...
Hey, hey, hey, hey, soldiers!
Spirit...
Hey, hey, hey, hey, soldiers!

Look out for Demonoids.
I think they found us.
Watch out for Demonoids.
They're all around us.
Look out for Demonoids.
Don't let them harm you.
Watch out for Demonoids.
We're here to warn you.

Stop 'em right now. Stop 'em in their tracks.

[Outside, the Defender Tank fires lasers at the enemy tanks, hitting them; the Urien emerges from the smoke and charges at the Defender Tank]

JB: That tank of yours is nothing compared to my Urien!

[Her tank rams the Defender Tank]

Origami: Take this!

[Her tank rams the Urien; both tanks continue trading shots as the remaining lesser tanks continue firing]

Origami: Barrier, activate!

[The Defender Tank repels the shots with a protective barrier around it]

Origami: I'll teach you to try and harm my underclassmen! Mystletainn Missiles, FIRE!

[The Defender Tank fires missiles at the lesser Battle Tanks, destroying them]

[Back on Pier 40, the underclassmen fight the Bandersnatch]

Kotori: What, you wanna burn this place down with matches?

[She punches a unit in the emblem, vaporizing it]

Mana: Time to put my blue belt skills to the test!

[She kicks five attacking units in the emblem, vaporizing them]

[Yoshino, Natsumi, and Mukuro somersault and each kick a unit in the emblem, vaporizing them; one unit charges at Mukuro, who grabs it and flings it to a tree; Kotori jumps up and kicks it in the emblem and off the tree; the unit vaporizes upon hitting the ground; one more is about to attack Natsumi]

Yoshinon: Mind if I cut in?!

[She and Yoshino tickle the attacking unit, causing it to turn around and notice the two]

Yoshino: Do your stuff, Yoshinon.

[Yoshinon head-butts the unit's emblem, vaporizing the unit]

[The last five units charge at the girls; the girls each punch one in the emblem; the last units get vaporized]

Mukuro: That's it for them.

Mana: But what about Master Sergeant Tobiichi?

[They all look up at the tank fight]

Kotori: Just like before: JB's tank is the last one standing in her fleet.

[The Defender Tank pulls back]

Origami: You still haven't seen this move, JB. Defender Tank, Supersonic Strike!

[The glowing Defender Tank charges at the Urien at maximum speed and strikes it hard, sending it flying]

JB: You won't be so lucky next time, Angel!

[She and the Urien vanish; Origami jumps out of the tank, retroforms, and rejoins the others]

Origami: Are you girls all right?

Kotori: We're fine, Origami. Looks like Westcott's up to no good again.

[Meanwhile, at Pier 84, Ai, Mai, and Mii stare at the river thinking of what to do]

Mai: Ai, I'm still not sure I wanna be a firefighter. I think I'm better off a drummer.

Ai: Let me explain this whole thing to you one more time. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Where there's fire, there's danger. Where there's danger, there's the Spirit Soldiers! Get it now?

Mai: I think I will by tomorrow.

[All three girls sigh]

[Nearby, the demonic fire-themed Demonoid Pyroid appears and looks around]

Pyroid: I shall reduce Manhattan to ashes unless the Spirit Soldiers do as I command. There's sure to be a hot time in the old town tonight.

[Back at Pier 84, Ai's group gets up and walks around]

Mai: You know, guys, fire's pretty scary. Don't you think? Maybe if we just scream "fire!", the Spirit Soldiers will jump in and save us so we won't have to be close to a real fire.

Mii: You weenie. That's so lame.

Ai: Fire doesn't scare me. Besides, Mai, the Spirit Soldiers aren't gonna fall for that stupid tactic.

[Pyroid spews fire at a nearby trash can, setting it on fire; Ai does not see it, but Mai and Mii do and gasp]

Mii: [gasps; under her breath] Fire!

Mai: [points at the burning trash can; under her breath] Fire!

Ai: Look, you boneheads! I just said that the Spirit Soldiers are too smart to fall for that!

Mai: No, really!

[Ai takes a sniff]

Ai: Wait. I smell smoke!

[She turns around and notices the burning barrel behind her]

Ai: [screams] FIRE! RUN!

[The trio runs for their lives]

[Origami and the underclassmen are close by]

Origami: Did anyone hear somebody shout "fire!"?

[Kotori notices Pyroid in the middle of the area laughing]

Kotori: A Demonoid!

Origami: Mana, you stand by in case we need you. You still have to conserve your powers.

Mana: Yes, Master Sergeant.

[Origami, Kotori, Mukuro, Yoshino, and Natsumi charge toward Pyroids location]

Pyroid: Spirit Soldiers, bow to the will of the Demonoids, or I, Pyroid, shall turn this park, and eventually, the whole world, into French toast!

Kotori: We'll see about that!

Origami, Kotori, Mukuro, Yoshino, and Natsumi: Sephira, GO!

[They get suited up and equipped with their weapons]

Pyroid: What's wrong? Forget your weenies? Stop wasting my time and prepare to be broiled!

[He spews fire at the five Spirit Soldiers, who narrowly dodge; they all strike him with their weapons, but he pushes them all back]

Origami: Think you're hot sh*t, huh?

[She fires a blast from her Spirit Launcher at Pyroid, sending him flying; he crashes to the ground]

Natsumi: What a freakin' hothead.

Kotori: All right, girls! Let's blow out this match stick!

[Pyroid gets back on his feet and gets equipped with a flaming demonic sword]

Pyroid: You really know how to make me steamed, don't you? You should've told your superiors to equip your suits with fireproof boots, because I'm about to give you all a fairly demonic hotfoot!

[He sticks his sword to the ground, releasing flames upon the ground in front of the Spirit Soldiers, hitting them]

Yoshino: We gotta cool him down somehow.

Natsumi: Why can't you just use your axe?

Mukuro: Fire melts ice. It won't work!

Origami: We need help fast!

[132 Madison Street, 5:01pm]

[Nia inspects the blender wiring]

Nia: Okay. Mm-hmm. Nothing too dangerous. Perfect.

Aoi: All right. You saw the blender's wiring. It's in good shape. Can I please put it back together now? I need to make smoothies.

Nia: All yours, Aoi.

Aoi: [takes the blender back into the kitchen] Thank you.

[The TV shows a news report; news footage reveals an outbreak of fires; everyone notices; Shido, Tohka, Kurumi, Miku, and the Yamai twins approach Nia]

Reporter: Mysterious fires have broken out all over the city. The FDNY is making good progress in putting them out, but the Chief of Department is reportedly baffled at how much simultaneous damage is done. We'll keep you updated with any further developments.

Nia: Oh, my God! This is no good. I'm the fire safety chief here.

Shido: Nia, there's no need to panic. Remember, we're Spirit Soldiers.

Tohka: I'm sure we can find who's causing this mess.

Kaguya: I'm betting this is the Demonoids' work.

Yamai: Fact. It can't be a coincidence that so many fires are breaking out at the same time.

Kurumi: We'd better report to the Fraxinus right now.

Miku: Let's go.

[All seven transport out of the warehouse and to the Fraxinus EX bridge where Elliot and Karen await with MARIA and the crew]

Shido: Elliot, we heard about the fire outbreaks. You think maybe the Demonoids have a hand in this?

Elliot: I know they do.

[The monitor opens a channel to the battle on Pier 84]

Elliot: This is Pyroid. The Demonoids have unleashed him on Pier 84.

Karen: He wants us to surrender, or he'll engulf Manhattan.

Tohka: I swear, Westcott's gone off the deep end this time.

Shido: Let's get to work, you guys.

Nia: I'll go first. This Demonoid's mine. The rest of you stay here and find a way to extinguish Pyroid while I keep him busy.

Kaguya: Actually, Nia, I think we all need to go and help the others.

Yuzuru: Agreement. Nia, Kaguya's right.

Miku: Besides, what if the Sephira Bazooka or the Sephira Buster is needed?

Kurumi: I'm with the others on this one.

Nia: Please, guys. This is my responsibility.

Shido: Let Nia go alone. The rest of you stay behind until you're needed.

Nia: Thank you, Boy. Sephira, GO!

[She gets suited up, then teleports to Pier 84 and meets up with the others]

Nia: Hi, girls. I hope I'm not too late.

Kotori: Right on time, Nia.

Pyroid: You think another Spirit Soldier will add to your firepower? Bandersnatch, attack!

[Another army of Bandersnatch units appears and charges at the Spirit Soldiers; a fight breaks out between the two teams]

Nia: Guys, this is my fight now.

[Using her Spirit Slinger, she vaporizes unit after unit (including those the others are fighting) as they try to get in her way of getting near Pyroid]

Mukuro: What the hell's with Nia?

Kotori: I don't know, Muku, but what she's doing is too dangerous.

Origami: I agree.

[Back at the Fraxinus, the rest of the gang watches the fight]

Tohka: Shido, how could you let her go without us?! Look at her trying to go after Pyroid by herself.

Kurumi: We won't have enough time to find a way to extinguish this Demonoid.

MARIA: I'll teleport the others back here immediately.

[Back at Pier 84, the fight continues; Nia has taken down every last Bandersnatch and is about to take on Pyroid]

Nia: Now you're mine, Pyroid!

Pyroid: I should warn you, Gray, that you're making my blood boil!

Origami: Nia, let me help you!

Nia: Don't worry, Origamin! I'll finish him!

[Suddenly, the Spirit Soldiers and Mana get teleported out of the pier and back to the Fraxinus]

Shido: You girls okay?

Mana: Yes, Big Brother.

[The Spirit Soldiers remove their helmets]

Nia: What are we doing back here? We can't let Pyroid burn down the whole city!

Shido: Nia, I let you go alone earlier so you could learn a valuable lesson. In life, situations call for clear thinking and having enough guts to seek the help of others.

Nia: Shido boy, I'm responsible. I accepted the position of fire safety chief, didn't I?

Shido: You took that role as a normal citizen. But you have to understand, the city's in grave danger.

Elliot: You have a responsibility as a Spirit Soldier to understand that teamwork is essential to defeating the enemy.

Tohka: And even as a normal citizen, you should remember that there's no I in team.

Kurumi: You know we'll always be there for each other.

Kaguya and Yuzuru: Always.

Nia: [sighs] I guess I really have a lot to learn about being a Spirit Soldier.

Origami: We'd better get back to the pier and finish Pyroid.

Kotori: Mana, like before, you stay here until we need you.

Mana: [nods] Mmm. Good luck, guys!

Origami: [puts her helmet back on] Back to action!

[The other five don their helmets]

Shido, Tohka, Kurumi, Miku, Kaguya, and Yuzuru: Sephira, GO!

[They get suited up; all 12 Spirit Soldiers teleport back to Pier 84]

Pyroid: All 12 of you. The more I burn down, the better!

[He swings his sword, unleashing a wave of flames upon the Spirit Soldiers, hitting them]

Pyroid: That was just the appetizer. Now for the main course: Spirit Soldiers flambé!

[He sticks his sword to the ground, unleashing a large wave of fire on the ground that approaches the Spirit Soldiers]

Nia: Everyone, let's combine our Sephira Shields!

[All 12 whip out their Sephira Shields and bring them together to create a large barrier, which reflect the flames right back at Pyroid at 12 times the power]

Pyroid: No! No! No! Not me!

[He gets blasted by his own flame wave and sent flying back]

Pyroid: You think my goose is cooked?! Guess again!

[He energizes his sword to full power]

Nia: It's time we cooled his jets. Reiryoku Armor, energize!

[She gets equipped with the Reiryoku Armor]

Nia: Reiryoku Cannon, charge!

[The Reiryoku Cannon charges]

Nia: Distract him, guys!

Shido: Right! Assemble the Sephira Bazooka!

[He, Tohka, Yoshino, Miku, Origami, and Kotori combine their weapons]

Shido: Ready!

Origami: Aim!

Tohka: FIRE!

[The Sephira Bazooka fires at Pyroid, hitting him hard; he charges at the Spirit Soldiers]

Pyroid: Burn in Hell!

Kurumi: Spirit Musket, Time Freeze Mode!

[She fires seven copper bullets from her musket at Pyroid, freezing him in his tracks]

Shido: Finish him, Nia!

Nia: FIRE!

[The cannon fires a massive burst of spiritual energy at Pyroid, hitting him hard; Pyroid screams, falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown; one of his chips flies out of the smoke]

Nia: [whips out her Spirit Slinger] Piece of cake! Spirit Slinger, Sephira Shot!

[She fires gray energy blasts from her slinger at the chip, vaporizing it]

Nia: He's not quite done yet, guys.

[Back at Neo-DEM HQ, LN shakes her fist]

LN: It's time to turn up the heat. Fire the Giga Beam!

[JB hits the Giga Beam button; back at Pier 84, the Giga Beam restores and enlarges Pyroid]

Pyroid: You've really steamed me up now!

Nia: Send in the Sephira Voyagers!

[The Sephira Voyagers fly into the scene]

Shido: Let's bring 'em all together!

All 12 Spirit Soldiers: Interface sequence, initiate!

[Sephira Voyagers Gold, Red, Blue, White, Fuchsia, and Violet combine to form the Sephira Robo; Sephira Voyagers Gray, Black, Yellow, Green, and Orange combine to from the Sephira Battle Jet; the two mecha combine to form the Sephira Ultra Robo]

[Cut to the cockpit with all 12 Spirit Soldiers]

Spirit Soldiers: Sephira Ultra Robo, ready!

Nia: Let's finish him!

[Outside, the Sephira Ultra Robo and Pyroid fight with their weapons]

Pyroid: I'm gonna love me some roasted robot! Who cares if I'm a cannibal?!

[He swings his sword, firing a wave of flames at the Sephira Ultra Robo, who repels the flames with its Sephira Ultra Spear]

Pyroid: That does it! [charges at the Sephira Ultra Robo] You're all going down in flames!

Spirit Soldiers: Sephira Ultra Spear, Emission Strike!

[The Sephira Ultra Robo impales Pyroid with its empowered spear before he can strike, causing particles to spread into his body and shatter his remaining chip; the Sephira Ultra Robo releases Pyroid; Pyroid screams as he gets electrified, falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

[Cut back to the cockpit]

Nia: Termination complete! Sephira Squadron...!

All 12: Spirit Soldiers!

[132 Madison Street, 7:22pm]

[Shido's group (back to normal and joined by Mana) have smoothies with the other groups]

Nia: I owe everyone an apology for getting so carried away with my position as fire safety chief.

Imari: Don't worry about it. Sometimes taking on such a big responsibility can have that effect on you.

Nia: Don't I know.

[Ai, Mai, and Mii enter, disappointed and back in casual clothing]

Shido: Hey, what's wrong with you three? You look bummed.

Tohka: And why are you out of uniform?

Ai: The Aspiring Firefighters Club kicked us all out.

Origami: On what grounds?

Ai: They always freak out when you leave the scene of a fire.

Mai: They took away our cool hats.

Mii: So lame.

Ai: Will you two shut up about the hats?! And what's more, we failed in trying to find out who the Spirit Soldiers were. That's the reason why we joined the club in the first place.

Tomoe: Well, you three are just in time for our big surprise. Miyabi?

[She and Miyabi head into the kitchen]

Ai: What surprise?

Shido: Nia, we wanted to show our appreciation for your hard work.

Nia: Oh?

[Tomoe and Miyabi bring out a large cake; written on it in English and Japanese characters: "Congratulations, Nia Honjou, fire safety chief", above a fire truck; on it are 20 lit candles; Nia is enamored]

Mai: Another fire!

Ai: Put it out! Put it out!

[Mii grabs a pitcher of water and splashes it on Ai and Mai]

Mii: Your panicking is so lame.

[The gang laughs]

Ai: I'm in the mood for dessert, anyway.

[She and her group sit down; Nia blows out all 20 candles]

Origami: Next time: Malware Madness.

Last edited by TVLubber (6/09/2022 10:46 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera