ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/09/2021 7:07 pm  #1

Side-Fic 341: The Sephira Racer

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Shido: 'Sup, everyone?! When watching the show, make sure your room's lights are on, and don't sit too close to your screen. Start your engines!

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[Manhattan, NY, Friday, October 4th, 4:41pm]

[Shido, as Spirit Soldier Gold, drives his new Sephira Racer, a robotic solid silver and gold race car-style vehicle, throughout the city]

Shido: What next, Mildred?

Mildred: [through intercom] Test the Hyperdrive. If the racer's speed hits 200 miles per hour, we should be able to unlock Battle Formation.

Shido: Here goes nothing. Hyperdrive, activate!

[He inputs codes on the console, then slams on the pedal; outside, the Sephira Racer takes off at a speed of 50 miles per hour and counting]

Shido: 50. 60. 70. Come on, baby. Gotta get up to 200.

[The racer's speed exceeds 100]

Shido: Halfway.

Mildred: Very good. Keep at it.

[Just as the speed is about to reach 200 MPH, the engine starts to sputter, causing the racer to slow down]

Shido: Damn it!

Mildred: What happened?

Shido: The engine! I'm pulling over right now.

[He pulls over to the right side of the road and gets out to inspect the engine under the hood]

Shido: Well, I'm no car mechanic, but it looks like the engine's backed up.

Mildred: Teleport back to the Fraxinus, Shido. I'll get it fixed.

Shido: Roger.

[He teleports out, taking the Sephira Racer with him]

[Neo-DEM Industries HQ, 5:04pm]

[Outside the building, Ewan presents Owen and the Demonoids with a new demonic automobile (modeled after a classic Toyota Supra]

Ewan: Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my new car: The E-Math XV!

JB: E-Math XV?

Nervadrone: That's a funny name for a car.

LN: E for the first letter of his first name, and "math" for the first part of his surname. But as to the XV, I'm not quite sure.

Owen: I helped construct it. You see, this one succeeded where the first 14 prototypes had failed.

Westcott: Whatever the name is, how does this actually work?

Ewan: Glad you asked, sir. [gets in his car] This car doesn't just have high speed. It also has weaponry.

[He starts the car and drives it a whole lap around the building at a speed of 100 miles per hour; during the lap, cardboard cutouts of the Spirit Soldiers pop up; the car blasts them with lasers from its headlights, as well as missiles from its hood; after completing the lap, Ewan pulls over]

Ewan: [gets out of the car] Nothing to it. I'll soon give those Spirit Soldiers a run for their money.

LN: Well, if you're gonna do that, you could use some backup to lure the Spirit Soldiers into battle. [whistles]

[A gold-plated trophy-themed Demonoid comes out of the building]

LN: Ewan, I give you Gildrone, a Demonoid capable of turning his victims into gold trophies.

Gildrone: I tested my powers on 10 Bandersnatch units. [brings out a box containing 10 gold trophies in the shape of Bandersnatch] Every one of them ended up as a trophy.

Ewan: Wonderful. Hop in, newbie.

[He and Gildrone get in the car and drive out of sight]

Owen: I forgot to mention, the E-Math XV is also amphibious. You know, capable of operating on land and sea.

JB: We know what that means. What, you swallow a dictionary?

LN: [conks JB on the head] Shut up!

[132 Madison Street, 5:13pm]

[Mildred comes out of the orbital elevator and walks up to Shido (back to normal)]

Shido: Any word on the Sephira Racer, Mildred?

Mildred: The engine is currently under maintenance, and further modifications are being made. It won't be in top form until morning. For now, you'll have to make do with the Sephira Voyagers and the Defender Tank.

Shido: Understood.

[He walks up to Tohka, who is finished sewing a costume; he sits beside her]

Tohka: Shido, I know Halloween is almost four weeks away, but tell me what you think of this costume.

[She shows Shido her costume, which resembles that of Jill Valentine of Resident Evil]

Tohka: I made it for Ratatoskr's annual costume contest and our Halloween party. I'm going as Jill from Resident Evil.

Shido: It's cool, but it's not what I think. I'm not judging the contest. I was wondering what you thought of it.

Tohka: Well, I like it. It's not perfect, but then again, nothing ever is. Jill's games can be scary, but after a while, you can get a kick out of 'em.

Miku: [approaches] I couldn't agree with you more, Tohka. [hugs Tohka close to her breasts] Look at you now. Already, you fit nicely into a Jill sandwich.

Tohka: [muffled] Miku...

Shido: Miku, please, take it easy.

Miku: Oh, but Darling, it's hard to take it easy when Tohka gets too cute, especially in this stage of our pregnancy.

Shido: Anyway, do you have a costume in mind this Halloween?

Miku: Oh. I haven't decided yet. I need a video game character that matches me.

[Shido's Spirit Brace beeps]

Shido: We'll talk more later. [to his Spirit Brace] Kotori, I read you.

Kotori: [through Spirit Brace] Big Brother, there's a Demonoid on the loose at Carnegie Hill. I'm on my way over there right now.

Shido: I'll meet you there right away.

Kotori: No, I'll keep him busy for now. I'll signal if I need you.

Shido: Kotori, wait! [no response] Damn it!

Mana: [comes out of the game room] Is something the matter, Big Brother?

Shido: Kotori's trying to take on a Demonoid solo in Carnegie Hill. She said she'd call if she needs me.

Mana: Stubborn girl. I'm going after her.

Shido: But what about your low powers?

Mana: I don't have to fly there. Can borrow your Sephira Cycle?

Shido: All right. It's in the garage with the others.

Mana: Thanks.

[She heads outside and enters the garage; she jumps onto Shido's Sephira Cycle and drives away with it; Shido watches through the window with worry; Tohka and Miku look on]

Tohka: Let her go, Shido. She's a big girl.

Miku: Both of your sisters are.

Shido: I can't take this. I'm responsible for both of them. Whatever happens to them will be on me. We have to go.

Origami: [approaches them, drying her hair with a towel] What happened?

Shido: Origami, there's a Demonoid attacking Carnegie Hill, and Kotori went after him on her own. Mana just left to catch up with her.

Tohka: The four of us are the only other ones not working part-time jobs today, so it's all up to us.

Origami: Then let's go.

All four: Sephira, GO!

[They all get suited up]

[Carnegie Hill, 5:20pm]

[Gildrone launches an attack on the neighborhood, while Ewan, in his Super Cyber Demon Gear unit, watches from his car]

Ewan: They'll show up.

[Kotori, as Spirit Soldier Red, teleports into the scene and strikes Gildrone with her Spirit Lance]

Gildrone: Spirit Soldier Red!

Kotori: Think you've got what it takes to stop us? Well, you've got another thing coming.

[She and Gildrone fight]

Ewan: Foolish girl, coming into battle alone.

[Suddenly, Mana charges in on Shido's Sephira Cycle]

Mana: Hey, Demonoid! Lay off her!

[The cycle fires a blast of spiritual energy at Gildrone, hitting him]

Gildrone: Well, look who we have here. Both of Spirit Soldier Gold's sisters!

Kotori: Mana, who said you could follow me?

Mana: I couldn't let you take on that Demonoid alone.

Gildrone: I doubt two little pests like you could take me on.

Kotori: Whatever you do, don't call for a CR-Unit unless you really need it. For now, just use your blue-belt skills.

Mana: [whips out a shinai] Don't forget, I'm a kendo enthusiast, too.

Gildrone: Bring it on!

[Kotori and Mana fight Gildrone with their weapons; Mana knocks Gildrone back with her shinai as Kotori strikes him with her lance]

Kotori: Nothing two sisters can't handle.

Gildrone: [gets back on his feet] You know something? You two deserve trophies for those fighting skills. SHAZAM!

[He zaps Kotori and Mana with gold energy; the two girls struggle to free themselves as they become surrounded by gold aura]

Mana: I can't move!

Kotori: [reverts to normal] What's happening to us?!

[Spirit Soldiers Gold, White, Fuchsia, and Violet approach the scene on their Sephira Cycles (Shido is riding behind Tohka's back)]

Tohka: There they are!

Shido: Mana! Kotori!

Miku: Hang on!

Origami: We're coming!

Kotori and Mana: Big Brother!

Gildrone: Too late!

[Using his spells, he zaps Kotori and Mana again, shrinking them down to size (except for their clothes) and turning them into gold trophies]

Ewan: [gets out of his car] Well, well. If it isn't the Spirit Soldiers. Have I got a challenge for you.

Tohka: We're not in the mood for games, Ewan!

Ewan: Oh, but if you win, you get Gildrone's trophies.

Gildrone: It's only fair.

Shido: I don't need any trophies. I just want my sisters back!

Ewan: [holds up the Kotori and Mana trophies] They are trophies!

Shido: No! What the hell have you done with them?!

Miku: Whatever you did, change them back now!

Ewan: Only on one condition. [walks up to his car] This is the E-Math XV, my own, personal automobile. It's got the fastest wheels among Neo-DEM. I challenge you to a race. One lap around the neighborhood. If you win, we'll let the girls go.

Shido: Why should we race against you?! [jumps off Tohka's cycle and charges at Ewan] Give me back my sisters!

Ewan: [jumps into his car with Gildrone and the trophies] Sorry! No race, no trophies!

[He drives off at high speed]

Shido: Damn! C'mon, girls! If it's a race they want, it's a race they're gonna get! For my sisters' sake!

[He jumps onto his Sephira Cycle; all four Spirit Soldiers drive their cycles after the E-Math XV]

[Inside the car, Gildrone looks at the rearview mirror and notices the Spirit Soldiers approaching]

Gildrone: Faster, Ewan! Faster! The Spirit Soldiers are on our tail!

Ewan: [cranks up the speed] Try and get past me, Spirit Soldiers.

[His car gains speed as the Spirit Soldiers try to catch up]

Gildrone: [opens his window and tosses magic darts at one tree on each sidewalk] Let's see Fuchsia take this.

[The two darts create an invisible blue wire; the Spirit Soldiers are near; Miku is the first to burst through the wire, but she gets zapped and knocked off her Sephira Cycle]

Tohka: Miku!

Miku: [struggles to reach her downed cycle] Just go! I'll catch up!

Gildrone: One down, three to go.

[Tohka turns to Origami, who nods; in unison, they fire lasers from their cycles at the car]

Origami: That should slow him down.

[But the lasers are reflected right back by the E-Math XV's rear barrier; the laser strikes Tohka and Origami, knocking them off their cycles]

Shido: Tohka! Origami!

Tohka: Catch them, Shido!

Origami: We'll catch up later! [slams her fist on the ground]

[Shido cranks up the speed of his cycle as he chases the car]

Shido: I've got you now!

[He pulls up to Ewan's side of the car]

Ewan: [opens his window] You've got some skill, Shido Itsuka. [points a gun at Shido] Too bad I gotta blow 'em outta ya.

[Shido punches him with his Spirit Knuckles, causing him to slow down and drop his gun]

Shido: [laughs] See ya at the finish line!

[Both are close to the finish line, where Owen awaits, carrying the checkered flag; inside the car, Ewan shakes off the punch]

Ewan: This'll slow you down! [pushes a button on the dashboard] Fire!

[His car fires lasers at Shido's cycle, causing it to slow down]

Shido: Hey! No fair!

Ewan: And just to make sure...!

[He slams on the gas pedal, maximizing his car's speed; the car leaps off the ground past Shido and over the finish line before landing safely back on the road; Owen waves the flag]

Owen: Well done, son!

[Shido pulls over]

Shido: You cheats! We'd have beaten you if you hadn't pulled any of those tricks!

Ewan: [gets out of his car] You're just a sorehead. [holds up the trophies] You lost, so we keep the trophies.

Shido: Cheats don't deserve trophies! Give them to me!

Ewan: Never!

[He, Owen, and Gildrone vanish, taking their car and the trophies with them; Shido falls to his knees]

Shido: Mana. Kotori. [growls; slams his fists to the ground] I let my sisters down because I couldn't beat Ewan.

[Tohka, Origami, and Miku approach him, dragging their Sephira Cycles]

Tohka: Shido, are you all right?

Origami: Where's Ewan?

Shido: He got away. And he took the trophies with him. This is all my fault. I should've followed Kotori the moment she went out.

Miku: We'll get them back, Darling. I promise.

Shido: But how? Our Sephira Cycles are damaged.

Tohka: We'd better get back to the warehouse and regroup.

[They all transport out, taking their Sephira Cycles with them]

[Neo-DEM Industries HQ, 6:02pm]

[Ewan presents Westcott with the Kotori and Mana trophies]

Ewan: They're all yours to destroy, sir.

Westcott: Not enough. You only captured one Spirit Soldier and the traitor. I intend to destroy them all at once. Until we get the others, you keep those trophies. They're your prizes, anyway.

Ewan: Very well, sir. [takes the trophies and exits]

[ZIEG approaches Ewan]

ZIEG: Ewan, let me have those trophies. I'd be honored to melt them for you.

Ewan: Back off, ZIEG. Only Westcott is allowed to destroy them, and only if we have every Spirit Soldier. If I ever race the others again, once I beat them, I'll have Gildrone make trophies out of them, too.

ZIEG: [sighs] Whatever you say. [leaves]

Ewan: There's something different about that Demonoid. [shrugs and leaves]

[132 Madison Street, 6:12pm]

[Shido, Tohka, and Miku watch as Origami, Mikie, and Mildred try and repair the damaged Sephira Cycles]

Mildred: [points at the White, Fuchsia, and Violet Sephira Cycles] The way I see it, these three aren't gonna be back on pavement for a while.

Shido: What about mine?

Origami: [inspects Shido's cycle] Yours only has a burned-out fuel jet.

Shido: How soon can you get it running?

Mikie: If we work all night, we'll get it done before sunrise. But it's still not gonna be enough.

Origami: Even after your Sephira Cycle is fixed, you still can't beat Ewan. His car is too fast.

Tohka: This time, he only damaged our cycles. Next time, he won't be as kind.

Miku: It's too dangerous for you to go after him alone!

Shido: Aren't there any other options?

Mildred: Well, the Sephira Racer might beat Ewan, but the Hyperdrive still isn't perfect.

Shido: I don't care. My sisters need me.

Mildred: Okay. I'm sure I can get that ready by morning. [to Origami and Mikie] C'mon, girls. Let's get these bad boys running.

[The three girls set to work]

[Saturday, October 5th, 6:00am]

[Shido looks up at the sky on the roof of the warehouse; he has flashbacks of the time he spent with Kotori, and the time he spent with Mana, and all the two girls had been through]

Shido: Kotori... Mana... I promise, I'll get you back. Both of you.

[He looks down at the garage, where the Sephira Racer awaits]

Shido: Yes! Way to go, girls.

[He jumps off the roof and lands safely in the garage; he gets suited up, then gets in the racer and starts it up]

Shido: Ewan, prepare yourself.

[He drives the racer out of the garage and all the way to Carnegie Hill, just as the sun is about to rise; he pulls over, then gets out of the racer]

Shido: Hey, Ewan! I challenge you to a race! Come on out! What's the matter? You too much of a coward for a rematch?

[The E-Math XV appears and pulls up; Ewan comes out, in his unit again]

Ewan: You called?

Shido: If I win this race, you give me back my sisters.

Ewan: Much as I love a good race, Shido, I already beat you yesterday.

Shido: Only because this wasn't ready.

[He shows Ewan his Sephira Racer]

Ewan: Oh, how tacky. You have your own car. But it's not the vehicle that makes the driver. It's the driver that makes the vehicle.

Shido: I thought you'd say that. Sephira Spear!

[His Sephira Spear appears in his hands]

Shido: You put the trophies at stake, and I'll bet this.

Ewan: Your best weapon?! Westcott would reward me handsomely if I turned that over to him! Challenge accepted!

Shido: Then let the race begin!

[At the finish line, the cars are set; Ewan places the Kotori and Mana trophies on one pedestal; Shido sticks his spear on the adjacent pedestal]

Shido: The Sephira Spear.

Ewan: Spirit Soldier Red and the wayward Wizard. Now, listen up. The rules are simple. Just like the last time, one lap around the neighborhood. The first car to cross the finish line wins everything.

Shido: You got it.

[Both get into their respective cars; the starting lights slowly begin to flash; as the second yellow light flashes, both drivers rev up the engines; as the third light flashes, Shido stares at the trophies]

Shido: Here we go, girls.

[The green light flashes; both cars take off and race around the neighborhood]

Ewan: Even with that set of wheels, you're just not good enough!

[Shido drives ahead of him]

Ewan: Cheat!

[His car fires missiles at Shido's; Shido dodges each one]

Shido: Now who's cheating?!

Ewan: Gildrone! Take him out!

[Gildrone appears]

Gildrone: Happy to help, boss!

[He fires lasers at Shido's car; the Sephira Racer narrowly dodges each laser]

Shido: Outta the way, Gildrone!

[He rams Gildrone out of the way with his car, sending him flying]

Gildrone: No fair!

[He charges after the Sephira Racer and grabs it by the rear bumper to try and slow it down]

Ewan: That's the way to do it! Don't let him go! We're only halfway to the finish!

[Back at the warehouse, in Shido's group's room, Mildred wakes up; she looks out the window at the garage; she finds that the Sephira Racer is gone]

Mildred: What?! Mikie, wake up!

[Mikie awakens]

Mikie: What's the matter? [looks out the window; gasps] It's gone!

[The rest of Shido's group awakens]

Tohka: What is it with you early birds? And where's Shido?

Mildred: He must've taken the Sephira Racer.

Origami: I'll contact the crew.

[Back at Carnegie Hill, both cars approach the final turn; Ewan maintains the lead as Shido struggles to catch up with Gildrone still trying to slow him down]

Ewan: Victory is nearly mine!

[Shido has flashbacks of his sisters getting turned into trophies]

Kotori: Big Brother!

Mana: Big Brother!

Shido: This one's for my sisters! Hyperdrive, activate!

[He inputs codes on the console, then slams on the pedal; outside, the Sephira Racer takes off at a speed of 50 miles per hour and counting; outside, Gildrone starts to feel the car gaining speed]

Gildrone: Uh-oh!

[He tries to pin his feet to the ground, but the car drags him as it reaches 100 miles per hour and makes its final turn; Ewan notices Shido catching up]

Ewan: [maximizes the speed] Don't even think about it!

[Both cars race toward the finish line]

Shido: Come on! Come on! We're almost at the finish line!

[The Sephira Racer finally hits 200 miles per hour and passes Ewan's car]

Ewan: What?!

Gildrone: I can't hold him off any longer!

[He suddenly lets go and falls to the ground]

Ewan: Gildrone, you fool!!

[The Sephira Racer zips past the finish line and comes to a stop]

Shido: YES!!

Ewan: [pulls over and gets out of his car] HEY!

Gildrone: [gets back on his feet] You cheat! You interfered with him!

Shido: Well, he cheated first. He always cheated. Nevertheless, I won the race, so I keep the spear, and you turn my sisters back to normal!

Gildrone: You'll have to take 'em from us!

[He and Ewan get back in Ewan's car; Ewan backs up, then maximizes the speed and drives the car toward Shido's]

Shido: [turns his car around] You leave me no choice. Sephira Racer, Maximum Hyperdrive!

[At 200 miles per hour and surrounded by gold aura, the Sephira Racer zooms toward Ewan's car]

Ewan and Gildrone: What's this?!

Shido: FINAL ATTACK!

[His car rams through Ewan's car, electrifying it; Ewan jumps out of his car; Gildrone and the E-Math XV engulf in a massive explosion; one of Gildrone's chips flies out and shatters to pieces]

Ewan: My car! [falls to his knees] MY CAR!!

[The trophies transform back into Kotori and Mana (also back to their normal sizes), although they are both naked with their hair down]

Shido: Kotori! Mana!

[He gets out of his car and rushes toward his sisters with white towels; he hands one to each of them; they cover themselves]

Shido: Thank God. I really thought I'd lost you girls.

Mana: Big Brother, you did it!

Kotori: Thanks, Bro. You saved us!

[They embrace Shido; the other Spirit Soldiers teleport in with Mikie and Mildred; Tohka grabs Shido's spear]

Tohka: Yippee! Way to go, Shido!

Origami: Mana, Kotori, it's great to have you back.

Miku: Hold on. Why are you two naked?

Shido: I guess Gildrone's spell only works on human flesh.

Yoshino: Speaking of whom, where is he?

Mana: Big Brother blew him up along with Ewan's car.

Mukuro: [hands Kotori and Mana a change of clothes and Kotori's Spirit Brace] Here. Change in the car.

[Kotori and Mana take their clothes and get in the Sephira Racer; the other soldiers approach the car]

Natsumi: Now this is the bomb!

Nia: What kind of car is this?

Shido: This is the Sephira Racer, constructed by Mildred.

Mildred: So you finally got the Hyperdrive working?

Shido: All it takes is a little Fast & Furious knowledge, and a lot of heart. I finally got it up to 200 miles per hour.

Tohka: Awesome! Oh. I believe this is yours. [hands Shido his spear]

Shido: Thanks.

[Kotori and Mana get out of the car, dressed]

Mana: Brother, where'd you get this car?

Shido: Mildred built it.

Kotori: You remember the blueprints she showed us last week.

Ewan: You may have destroyed my car, and you may have gotten your sisters back, but this battle isn't over yet! [fires a Giga Beam laser at the remains of Gildrone] Giga Beam!

[Gildrone reassembles and is enlarged]

Ewan: Now, finish them off! [vanishes]

Gildrone: At your command, sir.

Mildred: Now would be a good time to try out the Sephira Racer's Battle Formation.

Shido: You got it.

[He gets in his car and turns the key to the right]

Shido: All right, Gildrone. Time for Battle Formation!

[The Sephira Racer gets enlarged, then takes on a form similar to that of the Sephira Robo and gets equipped with a sword]

Shido: Sephira Racer, Battle Formation!

Gildrone: A new mecha?!

[Cut to the cockpit with Spirit Soldier Gold]

Shido: Behold, the Sephira Racer, the very latest in Ratatoskr technology!

[Cut back outside]

Gildrone: [fires gold energy upon the Sephira Racer] Take this!

[The Sephira Racer swiftly dodges the energy blasts and strikes Gildrone with its saber]

Gildrone: You cursed brat!

[Both giant machines get into a fight]

Shido: You couldn't slow me down during the race. I doubt you'll do any better now.

[The Sephira Racer jumps up for a high side kick]

Shido: Sephira Kick!

[The Sephira Racer kicks Gildrone to the ground]

Shido: Now let's see what the saber can do. Sephira Racer saber, full power!

[The Sephira Racer's saber energizes to full power; the Sephira Racer's engines roar as it dashes toward Gildrone]

Shido: This last move is for my sisters! Sephira Racer, Tornado Strike! FINAL ATTACK!

[The Sephira Racer spins around like a tornado and strikes Gildrone hard with its saber; Gildrone screams, falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown; the Sephira Racer poses triumphantly; back on the ground, the others cheer]

Mana: I knew you could do it, Big Brother!

Kotori: That's my bro!

Shido: [from the Sephira Racer] Termination complete! Sephira Squadron...!

All of Shido's group: Spirit Soldiers!

[Shido jumps out of the cockpit and joins the others; the Spirit Soldiers revert to normal]

Mildred: I knew that new mecha would work out in our favor. Nice work, Shido.

[She gives Shido a gentle punch on the shoulder]

Shido: Thanks. Shame we didn't use the Sephira Robo, though.

Origami: It was only a backup plan in case the Sephira Racer didn't work out. Thankfully, that wasn't the case.

Kotori: Westcott's gonna be in hot water in no time. C'mon, guys. Let's go.

[They all teleport out with the Sephira Racer]

[Back at Neo-DEM HQ, Ewan (out of his unit) turns to Westcott]

Ewan: Forgive me, sir.

Westcott: A new Demonoid and a new vehicle, both gone. On top of that, the captives escaped.

Ewan: But it wasn't my fault this time. I was so close to winning the race until Spirit Soldier Gold--

Westcott: Silence! You've proven yourself to be more useless than I'd ever imagined. Be warned If you or your father should fail in your next assignment, you will both suffer my wrath. Now, get out of my sight.

[Ewan exits the office; LN looks on]

LN: Some warrior he turned out to be.

Ellen: You bitch! That's my cousin! I swear, when I break out, I'll disable those chips and beat you to sh*t!

LN: [shakes it off] If that bitch ever escapes, I'll be ruined. [leaves]

[132 Madison Street, 7:44am]

[Kotori and Mana serve Shido breakfast]

Mana: Today's breakfast special: A short stack of banana pancakes with maple syrup with a side of miso soup.

Kotori: And a large glass of apple juice. All for our heroic big brother.

Shido: Thanks, girls.

[He cuts a piece of a pancake and takes a bite]

Shido: So good. You two are such good cooks!

Mana: We learned from the best. Besides, it's the least we could do after the way you raced to our rescue.

Kotori: Mm-hmm. But I don't get it. Why would a Demonoid be programmed to only turn human flesh into trophies?

Shido: Let's not waste time trying to find out.

[His two sisters giggle, then each give Shido a kiss on the cheek]

Kotori and Mana: We love you, Big Brother.

Shido: Next time: The Fairy Fiasco.

Last edited by TVLubber (6/09/2023 9:42 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera