ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/09/2020 9:01 am  #1

OBIT - Little Richard (Rock and Roll legend)

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/little-richard-dead-48505/ Some sad news, Long time Rock and Roll legend, Richard Wayne Penniman (Known professionally as Little Richard) has passed away, He was 87. I am not sure if Covid-19 killed him. But this is very sad news. I am going to miss him so much. We will miss you, Little Richard. May R.I.P. Little Richard (1932-2020).

Here is one of the songs:

Last edited by BuddyBoy600alt (5/09/2020 9:33 am)

"It's a lie, lie, You're telling a lie! I never know why! You don't know how to tell the truth, truth, truth, truth, You don't know how to tell the truth! Yeah!"

5/09/2020 10:35 am  #2

Re: OBIT - Little Richard (Rock and Roll legend)

Do You Love Me is not one of his songs. His hits include Good Golly Miss Molly and Tutti Frutti. He sang the theme song for The Magic School Bus.

Last edited by ACME Crime Net (5/09/2020 10:37 am)

5/09/2020 2:02 pm  #3

BuddyBoy600alt wrote:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/little-richard-dead-48505/ Some sad news, Long time Rock and Roll legend, Richard Wayne Penniman (Known professionally as Little Richard) has passed away, He was 87. I am not sure if Covid-19 killed him. But this is very sad news. I am going to miss him so much. We will miss you, Little Richard. May R.I.P. Little Richard (1932-2020).

Here is one of the songs:

I actually heard it was Cancer not COVID-19
we'll always  have The Magic School Bus.....and Muppets Tonight.....and Sesame Street....and The Simpsons.....And the Drew Carey Show

Last edited by iHeartRockapella (5/09/2020 2:03 pm)

#DOITROCKAPELLA

5/20/2021 4:00 pm  #4

He did the theme song to "The Magic School Bus."

Board footera