ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2018 6:07 pm  #1

It has an airdate

https://tvline.com/2018/12/10/carmen-sandiego-reboot-premiere-date-gina-rodriguez-netflix-photo/

I'm going to get flack for saying this but I'd rather have a new computer game...or a complete series dvd release of both game shows

Last edited by iHeartRockapella (12/10/2018 6:28 pm)

#DOITROCKAPELLA

1/04/2019 2:51 pm  #2

Re: It has an airdate

we have a trailer

#DOITROCKAPELLA

1/11/2019 6:59 pm  #3

and the opening sequence

#DOITROCKAPELLA

1/18/2019 1:37 pm  #4

Looking back on this I never should have called this thread "It has an airdate"  because I did that out of fear not because I was dreading the show itself. It was because I was afraid that we would get a repeat of the WMG fiasco but instead of WMG making claims it would be netflix, because I had seen this happen with the Muppets and with the Tick when their reboots were announced and upon learning that Carmen Sandiego was getting a new animated series on Netflix I panicked, because I feared that Netflix would take them down (falsely). So this morning when I woke up to check my channel status I was relieved to see that my account was still in good standing and  that no episodes of the game show were removed from any other channels (I just wish that sepamo would shut the hell up and leave me alone)

I just finished watching the 9 episodes that were available for streaming and now I am awaiting the live action companion piece which i'm hoping won't be a live action remake of the first two episodes. This is essentially a remake of Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego, mostly because of the format Where on Earth used and we see Zack and Ivy....as her henchpeople, well the way they brought in the educational lessons sounded better coming out of player rather than a floating head chief

oh yeah and the writers definitely did their homework, they brought in Julia Argent and Chase Devineaux as the interpol agents who were quickly transferred to ACME, and they were partnered up (hmm clever move, her former partners teaming up, something I probably would have done in my fics if I wasn't writing my own story)

anyway, the theme song isn't worth an MP3 download it's skipable hear it once in episode three then just move to the one minute mark

#DOITROCKAPELLA

2/15/2019 12:48 pm  #5

well the link won't embedd, but Carmen on Netflix will get a second season, no launch date has been announced

#DOITROCKAPELLA

9/05/2019 9:00 pm  #6

well it's been months but we finally have a season two launch date

Last edited by iHeartRockapella (9/05/2019 9:00 pm)

#DOITROCKAPELLA

9/19/2019 4:45 pm  #7

And we have a season 2 trailer

#DOITROCKAPELLA

4/24/2020 11:17 am  #8

Something tells me it won't come til next year because of the virus

#DOITROCKAPELLA

9/03/2020 11:10 am  #9

Okay I was wrong, it's coming next month.

Last edited by iHeartRockapella (9/03/2020 11:10 am)

#DOITROCKAPELLA

9/17/2020 12:54 pm  #10

#DOITROCKAPELLA

Board footera