ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/17/2018 7:53 pm  #1

Side-Fic 298: The Power of Six Pt. 1

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Miyabi: Hi, everyone. Miyabi here. Watch today's show in a brightly lit room, and don't sit too close to the monitor.

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[At the Nickar, Westcott watches footage of the Crystal Exceeds in combat, especially those where they take the forms of the Power Rangers, as well as those where they fight alongside the Power Rangers]

Westcott: The Crystal Exceeds-- Where does their great power come from?

Eva: [enters] The Morphing Grid, so I heard tell.

Westcott: And who relayed that information?

Familiar voice: I did.

[Appearing before them is the evil Goldar]

Westcott: Ah. I remember you. You're Goldar, right-hand man to Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa.

Goldar: So you've heard of my masters.

Westcott: I know practically every enemy the Power Rangers have ever faced. But I thought you were destroyed 20 years ago by Zordon's energy wave.

Goldar: I was. If it weren't for this man, I'd be gone for good.

[Said man (played by Ewan MacGregor) enters]

Goldar: This man created an altar and resurrected me.

Westcott: I remember you. Jules Bosco, a former cult member and convicted murderer.

Eva: Convicted murderer, eh? You should still be in prison by now.

Bosco: I served 10 years for manslaughter after taking a plea. But do you know where the arresting officers were from?

Westcott: ACME Crime Net.

Bosco: That's right. Not only did they take 10 years of my life, but they also brought down my cult leader when they shot him to death in the middle of a gunfight.

Eva: The poor bloke.

Bosco: Since then, my cult was shut down, and my fellow members were all convicted of multiple murders. They're all still in prison for life, but only because I ratted on them as part of the plea deal.

Westcott: And now you're out for revenge.

Bosco: And who better to help than resurrecting Goldar? I could have done the same for Rita and Zedd, but they were purified, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Goldar: As soon as I help Bosco finish ACME, I'm going after the Power Rangers, wherever they are. I want them to pay for destroying my masters and their son Thrax!

Westcott: Now, do explain how you know about the Crystal Exceeds' powers.

Goldar: Their power comes from the Sigma Crystal, a precious stone forged by the Morphing Masters. That's how the Exceeds are able to access the Morphing Grid and take the forms of the Power Rangers. Several months ago, just after Bosco resurrected me, he told me stories about the Sigma Crystal and where it could be found, but by the time I got to the crystal's location, it was gone.

Bosco: But now I know it's in the hands of ACME Crime Net, and if I can't have that crystal, no one can. It's Goldar's job to destroy the Exceeds while I find the crystal.

Westcott: Excellent. Eva, lead them to their warehouse. But first,...

[He hands Bosco a Super CDG unit dog tag]

Westcott: The dog tag that equips you with your Super Cyber Demon Gear unit. You'll need it to combat the Exceeds.

Bosco: Gladly. [smirks]

[132 Madison Street, Sunday, August 4th, 7:44am]

[Tor is in bed with Tomoe; Tomoe looks down at Tor's sleeping face with a smile]

Tomoe: He's so peaceful.

[She gives Tor a kiss on the lips, waking him up]

Tor: [releases himself from the kiss] Tomoe!

Tomoe: Good morning, Tor. Sleep well?

Tor: Uh, yeah. Why are you in bed with me?

Tomoe: Haven't you forgotten about last night, silly? It was my turn to share a bed with you. Tonight, you've got all four of us.

Tor: Oh, right. Sorry. It's just that it got so hot yesterday, I forgot.

Tomoe: I know. We gotta get that air con fixed.

[She comes out from under the covers, revealing she is wearing only her bra (in addition to her shorts)]

Tor: Yikes!

Tomoe: From here on out, until the air con is fixed, we're not sleeping under the covers, and we may have to sleep without our shirts on.

Tor: [gets out of bed] Right. Gotcha.

[They walk up to Julie, Lilith, and Miyabi's futons]

Tor: Up and at 'em, ladies.

[The three girls get out of their beds all sweaty (Lilith is naked)]

Julie: Good morning, Tor. Tomoe.

Lilith: [grabs a change of clothes and puts them on] Hot today, isn't it?

Miyabi: So hot, my shirt's stuck to my skin. [takes off her shirt]

Tomoe: [hands Miyabi a spare yellow t-shirt] Here, Miyabi.

[Miyabi changes into the t-shirt]

Tor: You ladies up for eating out for breakfast this morning? My treat.

Julie: Yeah. Thank you, Tor.

[After they all get dressed, they come out of their room and find no one else in sight]

Lilith: That's odd. Where is everyone?

[Chayka comes out of her room on her smartphone]

Chayka: Okay, but please hurry. I cannot live another day without air conditioning. Plus, tomorrow's gonna be even hotter. Yes, like yesterday. Okay. Thanks. Bye. [hangs up] The air con guys are on their way. They're gonna give us a completely new unit. The one we had before was very old.

Tor: Thanks, Chayka. Hold on. Where are the others?

Chayka: Eris and the others are on the MagnaShip with the babies. Captain Qoone let me stay behind to stand guard and wait for the air con guys. Oh, and the Chipmunks and the Chipettes are at Layla's until the air con is fixed. Plus, Shido and his group are on board the Fraxinus. They couldn't handle the heat here, either. But I'm surprised you five chose to spend another night here.

Julie: There was nowhere else we could afford.

Tomoe: Besides, we're strong-willed. We can manage. Anyway, we're off to breakfast, so hold down the fort while we're gone, okay?

Chayka: You got it. And don't worry. The Sigma Crystal is safe and sound in the lab in a spot where no criminal can find it.

Tor: Thanks. See ya.

[The five Exceeds exit the warehouse and lock the door]

[Manhattan Diner, 8:11am]

[The Exceeds are gathered at a table; a familiar waitress approaches]

Kurumi: Welcome to the Manhattan Diner. My name is Kurumi, and I'll be your waitress for today. [notices the Exceeds] Oh! It's you guys.

Miyabi: Kurumi Tokisaki?

Tomoe: What are you doing here? I thought you were staying at the Fraxinus.

Kurumi: I figured while I'm here, I might as well make a living, so I got a part-time job here. They needed a new waitress after Corona quit to focus on her duties as a Spider Rider and a mother. I'll talk more about that later. In the meantime, can I get you guys anything to drink?

Tor: Five OJs, large. And before you leave, we're ready to order. I'll have the steak and eggs. Over easy.

Julie: I'll have scrambled eggs and toast. Whole wheat.

Tomoe: I'll have the same as her, except I'd like rye toast.

Miyabi: I'll have a bacon, egg, and cheese on a plain bagel.

Lilith: Same here, except on English muffins instead of bagels.

Kurumi: [writes it all down] You got it. [approaches the kitchen]

[Tor's Blaze Phone buzzes]

Tor: [accepts the video call] Go ahead.

[Kotori is on the line]

Kotori: Good morning, Tor.

Tor: Hey, Kotori. You guys feeling okay up there?

Kotori: Yep. Can you imagine the heat outside?

Lilith: We could barely get any sleep last night.

Tomoe: Some of us had to sleep half-naked.

Kotori: Anyway, I called because I wanted to tell you that Kurumi's not the only Spirit Soldier with a part-time job in New York. Check this.

[Tor's phone shows footage of the rest of Shido's group with jobs]

Kotori: Tohka and Origami are working at a nearby Hooters as waitresses, Yoshino and Yoshinon are making a living taking pics for The New York Times, Nia's working as a librarian, Mukuro's an aerobics instructor at the Y, where the Yamai twins are lifeguards at the pool, Miku is singing at kids' parties, Natsumi is a street magician, and Shido and Mana work as cooks and cashiers at the pizzeria nearest your warehouse. From time to time, they'll make deliveries.

Miyabi: But what about you?

Kotori: Well, I got a job as a martial arts instructor at the Y. Trust me, Exceeds, Ratatoskr knows how to pull some strings. Just as long as none of us work more than 15 hours a week.

Julie: It's nice of you to blend in with America's customs, Kotori. But seeing as most of you are Spirits,--

Kotori: It's all right, Julie. We'll make sure all goes well. And don't worry. If anything goes awry and you guys need help, we'll be there.

Tor: Thanks a bunch.

Kotori: Oh, and let me know if the air conditioning at the warehouse is fixed.

Tor: You got it. See ya.

Kotori: Bye.

[Tor ends the call just as Kurumi approaches with five large glasses of orange juice and sets them on the table]

Kurumi: Here you are, my friends. Your entrees will be here shortly.

Hunter: [places five finished orders on the sill; hits the bell] Order up, Kurumi!

Kurumi: Speak of the devil! [walks up to the window and takes two orders] Thank you, Hunter. [brings them to the table] Bacon, egg, and cheese on a bagel?

Miyabi: Right here.

Kurumi: [hands Miyabi her order] Here you go.

[Meanwhile, outside the warehouse, Eva, Bosco, and Goldar appear at the side entrance]

Eva: This is their home. Check for anyone inside.

[Bosco walks up to the door and peeks through the key hole; only Chayka is inside, watching the morning news on TV]

Bosco: No one here but a cat girl.

Goldar: [pushes Bosco out of the way] Let me.

[He peeks through the hole]

Goldar: It's one of those aliens from that planet full of cat women.

Eva: You mean Catia?

Goldar: Huh?

Eva: That's what they call that planet now. It used to be called Earth, until they decided it would be too confusing once they started coexisting with the real Earth.

Goldar: Well, it doesn't matter who that girl is. She's alone and unguarded at this moment. Let's break in and find that crystal.

[Suddenly, Chayka comes out]

Chayka: Sorry, guys, but this is the Provisional Catian Embassy. Unless you have a legal permit, I can't allow you in.

Goldar: Zip your lips, Catian! We've come for the Sigma Crystal, and we're gonna do whatever it takes to get it and destroy it!

Chayka: You'll have to get by me first! [hisses]

[She charges at the villains like a tiger and fights them rigorously]

Eva: [manifests her cutlass Blaze] Blaze on!

[She charges at Chayka w/her Blaze and prepares to strike, but Chayka intercepts with a kick]

Chayka: Think I'm scared of that silly piece of junk, Eva? You may know how to use a Blaze, but those who use Blazes for evil never win!

[She kicks Eva in the gut]

Eva: Bosco!

Bosco: [whips out his dog tag] Engage!

[He gets equipped with his Super CDG unit]

Bosco: [whips out his swords] A mere alien doesn't stand a chance!

[He charges at Chayka; suddenly, Melwin and Dr. Durel burst in and kick him back]

Chayka: Melwin! Dr. Durel!

Melwin: We saw it all from the mothership. We couldn't stand to see you outnumbered.

Durel: It's time we got in on the action, too.

Chayka: Thanks, guys.

Goldar: A fair fight won't save you!

[He unleashes a blast of flames from his sword at the three Catians]

Chayka, Melwin, and Durel: Shield power!

[They manifest shields from their power suits, repelling Goldar's attack]

Durel: Chayka, you deal with Goldar. I'll handle the CDG soldier. Melwin, Eva's yours.

[The three Catians charge at their assigned opponents and fight them]

[Later, back at the diner, the Exceeds are finished with breakfast]

Miyabi: [sighs] That really hits the spot.

Julie: Yeah. A good way to get away from the heat.

Tor: Check, please!

[Kurumi returns with the check]

Kurumi: Here you are. You pay right at the register.

[The Exceeds follow her to the register as Tor leaves a $10 bill on the table for Kurumi]

Kurumi: $53.45, please.

Tor: [hands Kurumi a 50 and a 10] Here you go.

[Kurumi places the money in the till and hands Tor $6.55]

Kurumi: Thank you for dining with us. [winks] Please come again.

[Just as the Exceeds exit the diner, Tor gets another call from his Blaze Phone]

Tor: [accepts the video call] We read you.

Capt. Qoone: Tor, this is Captain Qoone. My fellow crew members are in a fight with Eva and two of her goons who tried to break into the warehouse.

Tomoe: That crazy bitch again?!

Capt. Qoone: My Cosmo Cats won't be enough to keep them at bay, so you're our last hope.

Tor: We're on our way, Captain Qoone. [ends the call] Time to go to work, girls.

[They all run off]

[Back at the warehouse, the Catians try their best holding the villains off, but to no avail]

Goldar: It's over, Catians! Time to say goodbye!

[Suddenly, a barrage of bullets strike the three villains; they look to their left and notice the Crystal Exceeds (the bullets came from Lilith's rifle)]

Eva: You again!

Goldar: Oh, so you're the famous Crystal Exceeds, eh?

Tor: You look awfully familiar, gold guy.

Goldar: That's Goldar to you!

Tomoe: Goldar?! He was one of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' enemies!

Miyabi: But he was destroyed!

Bosco: Don't underestimate one who can perform resurrection rituals.

Eva: Leave the Catians be, men! We have who we want! Charge!

[She and her cohorts charge at the Exceeds]

Julie: Catians, get back inside!

[The Catians rush back into the warehouse]

Tor: Time for a little blast from the past!

[Fight by Ron Wasserman is heard in the background]

All five Exceeds: [each touch a different Red Ranger button on the Ranger app] Red Ranger Mode!

Tor: It's Morphin Time!

Julie: Wild Access!

Tomoe: Go go Megaforce!

Miyabi: Let's rocket!

Lilith: Overdrive, accelerate!

[They each morph into a different Red Ranger]

[Tor whips out his Power Sword]

Goldar: Have at the others, you two! Kokonoe is mine!

[While Eva and Bosco fight the other four Exceeds, Goldar fights Tor]

Goldar: You're no substitute for the Red Ranger I wanna destroy, but I guess you'll do just fine! One Red Ranger is as good as another!

Tor: Haven't you learned a thing from battling the real Rangers, Goldar? You can't beat them, let alone us!

[He strikes Goldar with the Power Sword; the other four Exceeds whip out their weapons]

Julie: Red Lion Fang!

Tomoe: Dragon Sword!

Miyabi: Spiral Saber!

Lilith: Drive Lance!

[Julie and Lilith fight Eva while Tomoe and Miyabi fight Bosco; unknown to anyone, a familiar figure watches them from the warehouse roof]

Figure: So those kids are the Crystal Exceeds? Impressive.

[Back at the fight, Tor's fight with Goldar continues]

Goldar: I intend to avenge Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa, and I won't allow you wannabes to stop me!

Tor: You know something? I'm an avenger, too. But my duty is to avenge a loved one, not some evil overlord like Zedd or Rita!

Goldar: The problem with you is that you're too soft. Love and compassion are what make my opponents easy pickings.

Tor: Wrong! [jumps up] Power Sword, full power!

[He is about to strike Goldar when Goldar intercepts with his own sword, then pushes Tor back; Tor hits the ground and reverts to Exceed Ruby; the other Ranger-Exceeds look on]

Julie: Tor!

[Eva whacks her and Lilith w/her cutlass; Bosco whacks Tomoe and Miyabi w/his swords; all four Ranger-Exceeds revert to the Crystal Exceeds]

Goldar: You little fools could never master the true powers of the real Power Rangers. Now to destroy you all!

[But before he can attack, a familiar-looking green blast strikes him from above]

Goldar: Huh?!

[Leaping from the roof is the original Mighty Morphin Green Power Ranger (the blast came from his Dragon Dagger)]

Bosco: It can't be!

Eva: A real Power Ranger!

Goldar: YOU!!

Green Ranger: That's right, Goldar. I'm back. You three ought not have messed with the Crystal Exceeds.

Goldar: [fires a flaming blast from his sword at the Green Ranger] Silence!

[The Green Ranger's Dragon Shield reflects the blast right back at Goldar, hitting him]

Green Ranger: You ain't seen nothin' yet.

[He morphs into the White Ranger (MMPR) and whips out his sword: Saba]

White Ranger: Remember this guy?

Saba: Surprise!

[He fires a blast from his eyes at the villains, hitting them]

White Ranger: [resheaths Saba] Time to go Zeo!

[He morphs into the Red Zeo Ranger]

Red Ranger: [jumps up] Zeo Flying Power Kick!

[He kicks Goldar to the ground]

Eva: I'll teach you, Power Ranger!

[She charges at the Red Ranger]

Red Ranger: Shift into Turbo!

[He morphs into the Red Turbo Ranger and intercepts Eva's cutlass with his Turbo Lightning Sword]

Red Ranger: Didn't think I'd give up my Turbo powers forever, did ya?

[He kicks Eva to the ground]

Bosco: Quantum Cannon!

[He fires his cannon at the Red Ranger]

Red Ranger: Dino Thunder, power up!

[He morphs into the Black Dino Thunder Ranger and repels the blast with his Brachio Staff]

Tomoe: He's five different Rangers?

Miyabi: Could he be...?

Tor: No way!

Eva: Fall back, boys. Let's report back to the Samca immediately.

Goldar: We'll meet again!

[He and the other two vanish]

Black Ranger: They'll be back.

[The Crystal Exceeds retroform and get back on their feet]

Tor: Thank you, Black Ranger. Uh, I mean...

Black Ranger: Power down!

[He demorphs into his human identity: Dr. Tommy Oliver]

Tommy: Just call me Tommy.

Tomoe: You're Dr. Tommy Oliver?!

Miyabi: The legendary Power Ranger?!

Tommy: That's right. I've been watching you guys since you came here.

Lilith: I suppose you're upset that we probably plagiarized you and your fellow Rangers.

Tommy: No, not at all. You guys were great, acting as Power Rangers, even if only for a short time.

Tor: Gee, thanks. Oh, my name's Tor Kokonoe. And these are my girlf-- My teammates. Julie Sigtuna, Tomoe Tachibana, Miyabi Hotaka, and Lilith Bristol.

Tommy: I think you were about to say "girlfriends".

Tor: [sighs] Okay, they are. But let's not get into that right now. Why are you here, anyway?

Tommy: Your teacher, Rito Tsukimi, sent for me. She told me all about you and that you needed my help. But what's really getting me is that Tor's the only male among you Crystal Exceeds.

Tor: I was the only male chosen. Plus, I was picked to lead the team, and the Sigma Crystal picked the girls here, because it knew these four would follow me into battle in a heartbeat.

[The girls nod]

Tommy: Makes sense to me. Anyway, come with me inside, and I'll explain more.

Lilith: You may have to wait a while. The air conditioning is out.

Tommy: That's not to worry. I can take the heat. I've had worse.

[Suddenly, a truck with a brand-new air conditioner approaches the front; men come out with a brand-new air conditioning system]

Tomoe: Oh, that was quick. Might as well get back inside.

[Back at the Nickar, Westcott is furious as he receives a transmission from the Samca]

Westcott: Outclassed by another Power Ranger! I can't believe you!

Eva: This is on Goldar, Mr. Westcott. The Green Ranger-- Uh, White Ranger-- Uh, whatever! Tommy would never have arrived, were it not for Goldar's presence!

Goldar: Me?! This was Bosco's plan!

Westcott: Silence! All three of you together are to blame! When Tommy returns, I want him destroyed! But before you do, I want you to steal his Ranger powers. With those powers, I'll create my own army of evil Rangers and sic them on ACME.

Goldar: Understood, Mr. Westcott.

[The transmission ends]

[132 Madison Street, 9:03am]

[While the air con men install the new air conditioning system, inside the warehouse lab, Tommy tells the Exceeds all about his Ranger history]

Tommy: It all started 25 years ago, when I first attended Angel Grove High School. The evil Rita Repulsa chose me as the Green Ranger. I was forced to fight against the other five Rangers, but they freed me from Rita's spell when they destroyed the Sword of Darkness, the only thing capable of keeping me under Rita's full control. But not long afterward, she created the Green Candle that would steal my powers once extinguished.

Tor: I heard the Red Ranger tried to stop it.

Tommy: Yes, but when I was ambushed by one of Rita's monsters, he abandoned his mission and went back for me. By the time we beat the monster, the candle went out. Luckily, to prevent the transference of power, I gave my coin to the Red Ranger. I got my powers back eventually, but they were only temporary. But soon, Zordon gave me the White Ranger powers. But a year and a half later, Zedd and Rita destroyed our Power Coins.

Tomoe: And that's where the Zeo powers came in.

Tommy: Exactly. Zordon sent me and four other Rangers on quests to find pieces of the Zeo Crystal. Once it was assembled, we gained new powers and became the Power Rangers Zeo. After we defeated the evil Machine Empire, an evil space pirate named Divatox kidnapped two of my old friends, so we created new powers and Zords to rescue them. That's how the Power Rangers Turbo came to be. But our careers wouldn't last long, 'cause after high school graduation, I spent the next few months looking for someone to replace me as the Red Turbo Ranger. I eventually chose T.J. Johnson. After I left, I went to college, then became a high school science teacher at Reefside High.

Lilith: But when did you become the Black Dino Thunder Ranger?

Tommy: 14 years ago, this chose me.

[He shows the Exceeds his Black Dino Gem]

Tommy: A Dino Gem.

Julie: But how did you get all your old powers back?

Tommy: Using my knowledge as a Power Ranger, and with the help of Alpha 7, I managed to recreate my powers and made this.

[He shows the Exceeds his Master Morpher]

Tommy: This is my Master Morpher. Capable of enabling me to morph into any Ranger I've ever been before. Its Crystal Frequency Transducer allows it to cycle through Power Coins quite fast. Pretty cool, huh?

Miyabi: Yeah, really. Um, Dr. Oliver,...

Tommy: Just Tommy, please.

Miyabi: Right. Tommy, whatever happened to your Zords even after you got your powers back?

Tommy: Well, the Dragonzord is safe and sound in the sea, I'm still trying to get the Tigerzord and my Turbo Zord repaired, and the Falconzord and Brachio Zord are back in their own hiding places. Plus, the Zeo Zords, Super Zeo Zords, and the Red Battlezord are secure in the Zord holding bay until we need them again. But I see you've been handling the Warrior Wheel well with your Primal Blaze King.

Tor: Sure have. In any case, we're glad to have you here, Tommy.

Tommy: Thanks. Now, I know of a way I can be of some help to your team. But it's top-secret, lest the Demonoids interfere. If you could get in touch with Miss Tsukimi, that'd be great.

Tor: One moment, please.

[He opens the FaceTime app and calls Tsukimi on his Blaze Phone]

Tsukimi: Go ahead, Tor.

Tor: We've got someone we'd like you to meet, Miss Tsukimi. Shall I put him on for you?

Tsukimi: Sure.

[Tor hands the phone to Tommy]

Tommy: Long time, no see, Professor Bun-Bun.

Tsukikmi: Good to hear from you again, doc. How are things at Reefside High?

Tommy: Same as ever. Listen, I just met your Crystal Exceeds. [extra quietly] So, is the new recruit ready?

Tsukimi: [extra quietly] She's all set, doc. We're already on our way back from the airport.

Tommy: Cool. Thanks. See ya when you get here.

[He hangs up]

[The alarm blares]

Tor: The alarm!

[The monitor shows footage of Goldar and Bosco approaching the street]

Tommy: Goldar and Bosco are back. [hands Tor back his phone] You guys keep 'em busy.

Tor: Got it. Let's go, ladies!

[The Exceeds exit the lab and head outside to face Goldar and Bosco]

Bosco: Haven't you guys learned your lesson yet?

Tor: Funny. I was just gonna ask you the same thing. Ready, girls?

[The girls nod; all five whip out their Blaze Phones]

Exceeds: Blaze morph!

[They get suited up]

Exceeds: Blaze on!

[Their Blaze weapons appear; they charge at the villains and strike them with their weapons one by one]

Goldar: You with the shield-- You're a piece of cake without a real weapon.

Tor: Don't underestimate shields, Goldar!

[Goldar swings his sword at Tor, but Tor intercepts with his shield and pushes Goldar back]

Tor: I should warn you, this shield is a manifestation of my soul.

Goldar: [laughs] Even if that were true, I'm Zedd and Rita's most powerful warrior. And thanks to Mr. Bosco, I'm stronger than ever!

Tor: Exceeds, let's switch to Ranger mode!

[He opens the Ranger app and touches the In Space button]

Exceeds: Power Ranger mode: In Space! Let's rocket!

[They morph into the Power Rangers in Space]

Tor: Red Space Ranger!

Lilith: Black Space Ranger!

Tomoe: Blue Space Ranger!

Miyabi: Yellow Space Ranger!

Julie: Pink Space Ranger!

All five: Power Rangers in Space!

[They fire their Astro Blasters at the two villains, hitting them; they then whip out their weapons:]

Tor: Spiral Saber!

Lilith: Lunar Lance!

Tomoe: Astro Axe!

Miyabi: Star Slinger!

Julie: Satellite Stunner!

[They each strike the villains with their weapons one by one]

Lilith: Let's bring them together, girls!

[She and the other three girls combine their weapons to form the Quadro Blaster; Tor combines his Spiral Saber with his Astro Blaster]

Tor: Spiral Saber, blaster formation!

Lilith: Quadro Blaster!

All five: FIRE!

[They fire their weapons at the villains, hitting them, then revert back to the Crystal Exceeds]

Tor: Crystal Cannon!

[The Exceeds' souls unite and manifest the Crystal Cannon; they combine it with their Blazes to form the Crystal Blaze Cannon]

Exceeds: Crystal Blaze Cannon, full power! FIRE!!

[They fire a blast from their cannon at the villains]

Goldar: [fires a long flaming blast from his sword at the Exceeds' blast] Don't think so!

Bosco: Quantum Cannon!

[He fires a blast from his cannon at the Exceeds' blast; all three blasts collide]

Tor: Maximum power, girls!

Lilith: We're already at maximum power!

Tomoe: Tor, let's add on some thunder power!

Tor: Right! Ranger Mode: Ninja Storm!

[They both touch the Ninja Storm button on the Ranger app]

Tor and Tomoe: Thunder Storm, Ranger Form!

[They morph into the Ninja Storm Thunder Rangers (Tor is Crimson; Tomoe is Navy); they combine their weapons]

Tor and Tomoe: Thunder Blaster! FIRE!

[They fire the Thunder Blaster at the villains, hitting them, cancelling their blasts out; the Crystal Blaze Cannon's blast hits the villains hard]

Tor: That was very quick thinking, Tomoe.

[He and Tomoe hi-five and revert to their Crystal Exceed forms]

Tomoe: Thanks, Tor.

[Back at the Nickar, Westcott has seen it all]

Westcott: They can't beat Goldar and Bosco that easily. Fire the Giga Beam!

LN: [hits the Giga Beam button] On it!

[Back on Madison Street, the Giga Beam hits Goldar and Basco, enlarging them; both villains laugh]

Goldar: It's been years since I got this treatment!

Basco: Time to trash these Exceeds!

Tor: Let's summon the Blaze Borgs!

Exceeds: Blaze Borgs, assemble!

[The Blaze Borgs charge into the scene]

Goldar: Oh, so the Crystal Exceeds have Zords, too, huh?

Bosco: Not a problem for my Quantum Cannon.

[He fires his cannon at the Blaze Borgs, who swiftly dodge]

Goldar: [unleashes a flaming blast from his sword] Take this!

[The blast hits the Blaze Borgs; the Blaze Borgs combine to form the Exceed Blaze King]

[Cut to the cockpit with the Crystal Exceeds]

Tor: Don't think we don't know what you're capable of as a giant, Goldar!

Tomoe: The Exceed Blaze King is no Megazord, but it can still pack quite a few punches.

Lilith: So both of you give up, or we'll have to force you to.

[Cut back outside]

Goldar: In your wildest dreams!

[He and Bosco charge at the Exceed Blaze King with their swords]

Tor: This is gonna require the Crystal Javelin.

[The Crystal Javelin appears in the Blaze King's hands and it fights the villains with it over the next few minutes]

[Back at the lab, Tsukimi and Tommy are programming a new Blaze Phone when the monitor opens a channel to the fight]

Tsukimi: That's your cue, doc.

Tommy: [sets off] Right. Keep at it, Prof.

[He rushes outside]

Tommy: It's Morphin Time!

[He reaches into his pockets for his Master Morpher and holds it out, activating it]

Tommy: Dragonzord! Green Ranger Power!

[He morphs into the Green Ranger]

Tommy: [whips out his Dragon Dagger] Like old times.

[He plays a familiar tune on the flute of his dagger; back at the fight, Goldar hears the tune]

Goldar: Hold it, Bosco! Listen!

Bosco: [stops] Fine time to listen to a concert, Goldar.

Goldar: This is no concert. I'd recognize that tune anywhere.

[Suddenly, emerging from the sea is the Green Ranger's Dragonzord; the Dragonzord roars and marches into the scene of the battle]

[Go Green Ranger Go is heard in the background]

Tommy: Welcome back, old friend.

Goldar: Impossible! It's the Dragonzord!

Bosco: I'll take it out for you, Goldar!

[He charges at the Dragonzord, but the Dragonzord fires missiles from its fingers at the Super CDG soldier, hitting him]

Bosco: [groans] Didn't think it'd be that strong.

[The Dragonzord turns around as the tip of its tail spins like a drill; it strikes Bosco with it]

Bosco: Uh, Goldar, why don't you leave the Exceeds to me? The Dragonzord's all yours.

[He fights the Exceed Blaze King while Goldar turns to the Dragonzord]

Goldar: It's been years since we last fought. Time to settle the score!

[He and the Dragonzord fight]

[Cut to the Exceed Blaze King's cockpit]

Tor: Whoa! Did you see that?!

Miyabi: The Dragonzord!

Julie: That should keep Goldar busy. Now let's take Bosco down!

Tor: Let's see him tackle Megaforce mode!

[He presses the Megaforce button on the Ranger app of his phone]

Exceeds: Multi Zord Attack!

[Outside, the heads of the Megaforce Mechazords emerge from the Exceed Blaze King's chest and charge at Bosco]

Bosco: Plasma Shield!

[He surrounds himself with a Plasma Shield, but the Mechazords break through the shield and strike him hard one by one]

Bosco: No!

[Cut back to the ground with Tommy]

Tommy: [whips out his Master Morpher] Time to switch colors. Tigerzord! White Ranger Power!

[He morphs into the White Ranger]

Tommy: Falconzord, power up!

[Emerging from the sky is the mighty Falconzord; the Falconzord screeches, then fires missiles from its wing tips at Bosco, hitting him]

Bosco: Another Zord?!

[Tommy jumps into the Falconzord's cockpit]

Tommy: All right, Bosco! Time to test out this new configuration! Falconzord, join with the Exceed Blaze King!

[Outside, the Falconzord attaches itself to the back of the Exceed Blaze King]

[Cut to the cockpit with the Exceeds and Tommy]

Tor: Tommy!

Tommy: Cool combo, huh? I'm callin' this the Exceed Falcon King.

Julie: I like it.

Lilith: Now let's see what our finisher is like airborne.

Tommy: Hang on, guys!

[Outside, the Exceed Falcon King takes to the sky with its javelin on hand]

Bosco: [takes to the sky with his swords] You're not the only ones, you know!

[Both flying giants charge at each other and strike with their weapons; the Exceed Falcon King turns around and flies toward Bosco with its javelin pointing toward him]

Exceeds and Tommy: Crystal Javelin, air slash! Final attack!

[The Exceed Falcon King strikes Bosco hard with its glowing javelin, electrifying him; Bosco screams, falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

[Back on the ground, Bosco (back to normal size and form) lies unconscious; his armor and dog tag are destroyed; NYPD squad cars enter the scene and apprehend Bosco just as he comes to]

[Cut back to the cockpit]

Tommy: That's it for Bosco.

Tor: Now for Goldar.

[Outside, the Exceed Falcon King flies toward Goldar fighting the Dragonzord and lands]

Goldar: My human partner may have failed me, but I'm more determined than that! I don't care how many machines you send against me. I'll destroy you! All of you!

Tommy: If that's what you want, I'd be happy to oblige. Red Battlezord, now!

[A cannon launches the Red Battlezord from the Zeo Zord Holding Bay and to the scene of the battle]

[Tommy jumps out of the Exceed Falcon King's cockpit, morphs into the Red Zeo Ranger, then jumps into the Red Battlezord's cockpit]

Tommy: Still think you can beat us, Goldar?

[Outside, all three giant machines face Goldar, who growls]

Goldar: [strikes each machine with his sword] I don't think! I know!

Tor: That's what Prescott Vorstein said before ACME captured him.

Tommy: Red Battlezord, fire!

[The Red Battlezord fires blasts from the cannons around its wrists at Goldar, hitting him; it then punches him repeatedly]

Goldar: Your efforts to destroy me are futile!

[Cut to the Exceed Falcon King's cockpit]

Julie: [presses the Lost Galaxy button on the Ranger app of her Blaze Phone] Condor Galactazord, missile mode!

[Outside, the Exceed Falcon King fires a blast from the Condor Galactazord missile at Goldar, hitting him; the Dragonzord then blasts him with its finger missiles]

Tommy: We've got him now, guys!

[Suddenly, the Samca hovers overhead with a fleet of ArgoStar Fighters following it]

Eva: [from the Samca] Haven't you forgotten about me?!

Tor: It's Eva!

Eva: Fire!

[The Samca and ArgoStars fire missiles and lasers at the machines, hitting them all]

Tor: Everybody hang on!

Eva: Samca, transform!

[The Samca takes the form of a giant robotic warrior with a cutlass similar to Eva's]

[Cut to the bridge of the Samca with Eva]

Eva: My Grudgebots may have been bumblers in the battlefield, but they were at least smart enough to give my Samca a second form before you destroyed them. Now you're mine! All of you!

[The Samca savagely strikes the gang's machines with its cutlass; the Dragonzord and Red Battlezord fall to the ground; the Falconzord separates from the Exceed Blaze King; the Exceeds and Tommy fall out of the cockpits and revert to normal; the Exceed Blaze King then disengages back into the Blaze Borgs, which all hit the ground]

Tommy: Everybody okay?

Julie: Yeah. But the Exceed Blaze King!

Lilith: And the Zords!

Tomoe: We can't summon the Blaze Beasts. They're still under repair.

Tor: Eva's gone off the deep end now.

Eva: Take them out, Goldar!

Goldar: You got it, Eva!

[He prepares to strike, when suddenly, a blast from the sky hits him]

Eva: Goldar, what's happened?!

Goldar: Who dares fire upon me?!

[Emerging from the sky is a giant, diamond-encrusted, white robotic dragon, who fires another blast at Goldar, the Samca, and the ArgoStars, hitting them; the ArgoStars are destroyed in the process]

Goldar: A dragon?!

[Cut to the ground]

Tomoe: Where'd that thing come from?!

Tommy: That's part of our surprise. Crystal Exceeds, this is the Diamond Dragon.

[The Diamond Dragon unleashes a burst of flames upon the villains, hitting them]

Goldar: [fires flames from his sword at the dragon] I'll teach you to interfere!

[The Diamond Dragon is unaffected by the flames]

Miyabi: That thing is incredible!

Tommy: Oh, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

[The Diamond Dragon lands on the ground and takes on its own Fighter Mode:
Its neck shortens
Its tail is retracted
Its mouth opens wide, revealing a robotic face]

Tommy: Diamond Dragon: Fighter Mode.

Eva: As if I really care which form you take!

[The Samca charges at the Diamond Dragon with its cutlass; suddenly, a familiar sword Blaze appears in the Diamond Dragon's hands]

Eva: [gasps; stops the Samca] That sword! It can't be true!

[The Diamond Dragon slices the Samca's cutlass in half with its sword, then strikes Goldar with it]

Eva: Fall back, Goldar! Whoever is piloting that thing is obviously an Exceed, too.

Goldar: Yes, Eva. Let's go!

[He and the Samca vanish]

[The Diamond Dragon reverts to Dragon Mode, roars triumphantly, and flies away]

Tor: That Blaze it was using-- It looked familiar. Tommy, do you know who's piloting that thing?

Tommy: You'll find out soon enough, Tor. [looks up at the damaged Dragonzord] Back to the sea you go, Dragonzord. Gotta recover from that battle.

[He plays a tune on his Dragon Dagger; the Dragonzord awakens, walks back to the sea, and slowly submerges]

Tommy: [to his communicator] Alpha, teleport the Red Battlezord and Falconzord to the repair bay.

[Said two Zords are teleported out]

Tor: Blaze Borgs, back to your hiding places!

[The Blaze Borgs are teleported out; Tommy and the Exceeds return to the warehouse just as the truck leaves]

[Back at the Nickar, Eva and Goldar (back to normal size) enter the bridge and face Westcott and LN]

Eva: Bosco has failed us, Mr. Westcott.

Goldar: And to make matters worse, the Crystal Exceeds have yet another new robot.

Westcott: Let them savor this victory. Once the Samca's cutlass is repaired, you'll go back into battle. But you'll need additional assistance. Argon, summon Scorpina.

Argon: As you command, Master Westcott.

[His third eye glows, the evil Scorpina appears]

Scorpina: I'm back! [laughs maniacally]

Goldar: Well, Scorpina, long time, no see.

Scorpina: Goldar.

[They shake hands]

Scorpina: You want revenge on the Power Rangers, too, I take it?

Goldar: More than anything. We owe it to Rita and Zedd.

Scorpina: Good. It's because of them that I was banished to the Talos Dimension for betraying Rita.

Eva: The three of us together will kill that pathetic excuse for a Power Ranger and all of ACME Crime Net, and then, we'll take down the other Power Rangers, wherever they are.

[All three link their swords together]

Goldar, Scorpina, and Eva: To the end of our sworn enemies!

[They all laugh maniacally]

[132 Madison Street, 9:45am]

[The Exceeds have apple tea and bask in the breeze of the new air conditioner; they sigh]

Tomoe: It's great to finally have some cool air in here.

Julie: Agreed.

Lilith: So, what's the weather app say about tomorrow?

Tor: [looks up the next day's weather forecast on his phone] Another scorcher.

Miyabi: Cool.

[Tor suddenly notices something happening to the Power Ranger app on his phone]

Tor: Hey, what the hell is this?

[Julie notices]

Julie: What's happening to the Ranger app?

Lilith: It looks as if it's caught a virus or something.

Tomoe: That's impossible. Mr. Steele said these were completely virus-proof.

[Tommy and Tsukimi enter]

Tommy: Nothing's wrong. It's just an update.

Tsukimi: Thanks to Tommy here, once the update is complete, you guys will have access to even more Ranger powers. That includes the powers of the Sixth Rangers.

Julie: [looks at her phone] Oh?

[She at st the updated Ranger app and sees that the powers of all Rangers are available]

Julie: He's right. Even the Extra Rangers are accessible now.

[Tor and the other girls look at their phones, as well]

Lilith: They're all here! But why?

Tommy: Exceeds, allow me to introduce the sixth member of your team.

[Emerging from the lab is a sixth Crystal Exceed: One in white spandex with diamond-encrusted armor]

Tor: A new Crystal Exceed?

Tommy: This is Exceed Diamond. Tsukimi told me it's time you had a sixth member. And with a sixth Crystal Exceed came the update to your Ranger app.

Tsukimi: I overheard your conversation with Lilith the other night, Tor. [whispers into Tor's ear] You see, I originally only wanted to check on you two and make sure you treated Miss Priss properly while you were having sex, but I got there too late. Luckily, when you and Lilith talked about adding another Crystal Exceed, I rushed quietly to the lab and called Tommy.

Tor: Thanks, but next time I do it with any of the girls, don't eavesdrop. It's a private matter.

Tommy: What was that?

Tor and Tsukimi: Nothing!

Tsukimi: Anyway, Exceed Diamond is the one who piloted the Diamond Dragon. I sent her out to scare Goldar and Eva away.

Tor: [holds out his hand to Exceed Diamond] Thank you very much, Exceed Diamond. We're all very grateful.

[Exceed Diamond steps toward Tor, and after a few seconds of pause, she hugs him]

Tor: I guess you prefer hugs, huh?

Miyabi: She must be very friendly.

Tomoe: Maybe a little too friendly.

[Exceed Diamond releases Tor, bows her head apologetically, and turns to Tommy, who nods]

Tommy: It's time.

[Exceed Diamond turns to the Exceeds, then slowly unlatches her helmet, and slowly removes it, revealing her identity; as she does, Tor faints]

Tor: Next time: The Power of Six Pt. 2. Vigilance, dedication, courage.

Last edited by TVLubber (12/28/2022 7:56 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera