ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/07/2019 7:27 pm  #1

ACME Summer Movie Introduction #2

Rated TV-G (CC)

Pamela: The ACME Crime Net Summer Movie!

[A montage of Jon and Freddie exploring a forest is shown]

[Afterwards...]

[Digman's Ferry Campground, 8:00pm]

Jon: Hi, everybody.

Freddie: Glad to see ya.

Jon: We spent the whole week exploring the forest of the Delaware Water Gap. And trust me Freddie almost had poison ivy. 

Freddie: Remember: Leaves of three, let them be.

Jon: That's correct. Anyway, our ACME Summer Movie tonight is about not just any forest [extracts a VHS of...]

Jon: A Magical Forest. It's the story about two girls named Maria and Marabella who went for a walk in the woods and encounter several magical characters, among them a frog with his feet frozen in ice, a fire worm whose shoes keep catching fire, and a butterfly who's afraid of flying. The girls need to find a Fairy Mother to save them.

Freddie: It's filled with animation and live-action blended together. It's not only entertaining, but educational as well.

Jon: It's The Magical Forest. Coming up next!

Freddie: Remember to watch in a brightly-lit room, and not sit too close to your monitor.

Part 1: https://dai.ly/x7aj47j
Part 2: https://dai.ly/x7aj47k

6/07/2019 8:27 pm  #2

Re: ACME Summer Movie Introduction #2

Jon: Ah, yes.The girls are just using their imagination. It's only a dream.

Freddie: Yep. I wish I can imagine myself in an enchanted forest when I sleep.

Jon: You will when you sleep. And if you want to read more about enchanted forests, the Library of Congress suggests these books:

The Enchanted Wood
by Enid Blyton

The Cats of Tanglewood Forest
by Charles de Lint

Forest of Wonders
by Linda Sue Park

Freddie: These are many others are available at your local library. They will be happy to help you Read More About It. And join us again next time for another ACME Summer Movie Flick. Good night, Jonny. [goes to sleep]

Jon: Good night, Freddie. [turns off the lantern and goes to sleep]

Board footera