ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/21/2019 7:01 pm  #1

ACME Summer Movie #4

Rated TV-G (CC)

Charlotte: Tonight, an ACME Crime Net Summer Movie!

[Sandcastle Waterpark, Pittsburgh, PA, 4:33pm]

[At the beach area of Mon Tsunami, Freddie (wearing his swimming trunks) gives Jon Potato Patch Fries and Chicken]

Freddie: [sings] Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Jonathan.
Happy Birthday to you!

Jon: Thank you, Freddie. [to the camera] Hi, everybody!

Freddie: Oh, hello.

Jon: Glad you can join us for tonight's ACME Summer Movie. It's my birthday today. Freddie treated me to see Toy Story 4 at the movie theater. 

Freddie: This film marked a good ending to the Toy Story franchise. 'Cause next year, Disney and Pixar will be focus solely on original stories. Not sequels.

Jon: Yes, sir. After the movie, he took me to Sandcastle for a swim in the Mon Tsunami Wave Pool.

Freddie: And stare at girls in bikinis too. 

Jon: When I lived in Pittsburgh as a child, my mother took me to Sandcastle every other week as a good alternative to the local swimming pool. And I always loved to stare at girls.

Freddie: They're chickens. 

Jon: Since Freddie and I saw Toy Story 4, our ACME Summer Movie tonight is the original Toy Story itself, released in 1995. Before Bonnie, Jessie, and Bullseye, it took place when Andy was a young child. Starring the voices of Tom Hanks as Woody and Tim Allen as Buzz Lightyear.

Freddie: You mean the man from Home Improvement?

Jon: [grunts like Tim Taylor] Yep. I remember watching Toy Story in theaters back in Thanksgiving of '95 after the family ate the turkey.

Freddie: You have the film on VHS?

Jon: Yes I do. In the family since 1996.

Freddie: Boy! You sure had a good memory.

Jon: Uh-huh. Matter of fact, we are going to take you to the film right about now 'cause the waves will be starting momentarily. Remember to watch the film in a brightly-lit room, and not sit too close to your monitor.

[Suddenly, the siren goes off]

Freddie: To infinity...

Jon and Freddie: AND BEYOND! [runs to the wave pool]

Board footera