ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2019 5:13 pm  #1

Side-Fic 317: The Demon Lord Pt. 1

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Hunter: Yo! The show's gonna start soon! So don't forget to turn on the lights while you're watching, and don't you dare sit too close to your monitor.

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[On board the Nickar's bridge, Westcott and his remaining henchmen view a brand-new skyscraper on the monitor]

Westcott: It's finished. Our new base of operations is finally complete.

LN: It's all that you've hoped and worked for, sir. I even relocated Argon's heart to the main office.

Westcott: Now we shall proceed to the...

[Suddenly, the alarm blares]

LN: That's the intruder alarm! Who's out there?!

[A demonic circle appears, and through it comes a demonic monster and his four demonic guards]

Westcott: Who are you, intruder?

Vilord: You dare address Demon Lord Vilord an intruder?!

Westcott: We didn't get any advance notice you'd be coming by.

[Unbeknownst to him, LN, Owen, Ewan, and Roget retreat]

Vilord: Where is Prescott Vorstein? I put my sons under his care while I was busy, but then you drove one to his death and turned the other into a Demonoid, and he did nothing to stop you.

Westcott: He's comatose. But as far as I'm concerned, he'll never wake up.

Vilord: Well, good riddance. He did nothing to protect my sons. But you still caused their deaths, and the death of my servant Argon.

[He unleashes a demonic circle around Westcott, ensnaring him]

Westcott: Savage was essential to my mission, and I had to make sure he didn't botch it!

Vilord: Silence! I'm taking over. Troops, lock Mr. Westcott in the brig, for life.

[Vilord's guards take Westcott away]

Vilord: Now that they're out of the way, my first order of business is to eliminate the Spider Riders. They did the deed and destroyed both of my sons and Argon. Launch a full-scale assault on New York City!

[Outside the sub, four escape pods fly out; one heads west; the other three head north]

Owen: Roget, where do you think you're going?! This is the fastest route to Mr. Westcott's new base!

Roget: He's better off without me! I've spent over a year pledging my loyalty to him, and he repays me by taking away my Super Cyber Demon Gear unit after one of my finest plans had failed!

Ewan: That was your fault!

Roget: Farewell, Mathers!

[He laughs maniacally as he flies his pod out of sight]

LN: Damn traitor!

Owen: We'll worry about him some other time. Let's go.

Ewan: But what about Mr. Westcott?

LN: If I know my master, he'll find a way out.

[Their pods fly out of sight]

[New York City, Thursday, June 13th, 11:11am]

[The Nickar hovers overhead and fires lasers; citizens panic and dodge the blasts]

[At Hunter's apartment, Aqune looks out the window and notices the sub approaching]

Aqune: Oh, my God. Hunter! Corona!

[Hunter and Corona walk up to her and look out the window]

Corona: The Nickar!

Hunter: The Demonoids must've decided to take drastic action, now that Argon and Savage are gone.

Shadow: As if Westcott really cares about their deaths. He's probably only pissed off at losing big-time, period.

Venus: He couldn't be. Unless someone else is forcing him into it.

Portia: Well, it can't be Prescott. He's still in a coma.

[Suddenly, the Spirit Oracle appears behind them]

Oracle: Venus' suspicons are correct.

[The gang turns to her]

Hunter: Spirit Oracle.

Corona: Do you know who's behind these attacks?

Oracle: What I have feared most has finally occurred. The Demon Lord has arrived.

Hunter: Demon Lord?

Oracle: Vilord, Argon's master and Savage and Temper's father. He's one of the Underworld's most powerful entities, and was once a threat to the Inner World, until I banished him back. Several years ago, he left Argon under Prescott Vorstein's care before Prescott sent him to assist Alto Rizzoli. Nearly two years later, he sent Savage to work as Prescott's top demon, but after Prescott's many failures, he sent Temper to assist. Since both sons and Argon have died,...

Hunter: Vilord has decided to take matters into his own hands and avenge them.

Oracle: Exactly.

Hunter: But there's nothing he can do about Prescott, since he's still comatose. I'm gonna assume we're the ones he's after. I mean, we did off his sons and Argon.

Oracle: Brilliant deduction, Hunter. I suggest you inform the other Spider Riders immediately.

[Hunter speaks into his manacle]

Hunter: Alvin, this is Hunter. Do you read me?

Alvin: I saw the Nickar attacking the city, Hunter. My brothers, the royal riders, and I are already on the way.

Hunter: Be careful, 'cause Westcott isn't causing these attacks. It's the Demon Lord Vilord. He's Temper and Savage's father, and Argon's real master.

Alvin: Got it. Alvin out.

Hunter: Let's go, ladies.

[Back in the city, Vilord overlooks the attacks from atop the sub]

Vilord: A perfect day for destruction. Now I'll show that feisty little wannabe Milim the might of a true demon lord. Troops, fall in!

[His four guards appear]

Vilord: Grandora, Viscer, Alpina, Herrok, it's time to show the Spider Riders the face of their doom.

Grandora: Yes, master! Let's go!

[All five demons land in Battery Park; the Spider Riders, riding their Battle Spiders, charge into the scene]

Hunter: There you are!

Alvin: Oh, great. Another band of bad guys?

Vilord: So, you're the famous Spider Riders, eh?

Hunter: Demon Lord Vilord, we meet at last.

Vilord: My sons Savage and Temper and my trusted servant Argon-- All had fallen before the lot of you. Savage-- He was to be the heir to my position, but his desire for a normal life became his undoing.

Hunter: Oh, you take Prescott and Westcott's actions out on us? Gimme a break. What they did to both your sons and Argon practically made us destroy them.

Vilord: They're not blameless in this, either. But you still did the job. And for that, your home shall crumble before you! Meet my team!

Grandora: I am Grandora, Vilord's top general, and Argon's replacement as right-hand man.

Viscer: I am Viscer, former advisor to Savage and top muscle.

Alpina: I am Alpina, former advisor to Temper, and the only female of this team.

Herrok: And I am Herrok, the brains of the team.

Alvin: Why must every evil organization outside of the Demonoids have one of each kind? A leader, a right-hand man, a top muscle, a genius, and a Smurfette principle?

Aqune: You and your pals don't scare us, Vilord. We've been up against worse enemies than you. Like Prescott and Westcott, for instance.

Alvin: Let's not forget Seymour Wellsworth.

Hunter: And who could forget my battle with Mantid back in the Inner World 10 years ago?

Vilord: [in his mind] I surely never will.

Hunter: Enough talk. Let's bring 'em all down!

Shadow: Let's ride!

[All eight Spider Riders and their Battle Spiders charge at the demons and fight them:
Lumen and Sparkle fight Viscer
Aqune fights Alpina
The Chipmunks fight Herrok
Corona fights Grandora
Hunter fights Vilord]

Vilord: A very gutsy man. That's the kind of worthy opponent I'd like to see.

Hunter: Spare me your compliments, Vilord! Need I remind you that you're the one who left your sons and Argon in the care of a sick, selfish bastard?

Vilord: There was no one else to...

[Shadow slaps him back a few feet]

Vilord: [grunts] ...turn to!

Hunter: [grips his lance] Why don't you just accept that they're dead and--

Vilord: SILENCE!

[He swings his sword, unleashing a wave of demonic energy upon Hunter and Shadow, hitting them]

Hunter: Guess he's gonna hafta find out the hard way.

[His lance glows]

Hunter: Lance of Light!

[He and Shadow leap at Vilord, who blocks Hunter's lance strike, then grabs Hunter by the neck]

Vilord: You're such an annoyance, as if you're bugs buzzing around my ears. You know what happens to bugs?

Hunter: Remember Argon's bug friends: Waspress, Nomadacris, Sacerus, and Militia? We squashed them! Don't think you'll do that to us!

Vilord: [fires black lightning from his eyes at Hunter] Wrong!

[Hunter hits the ground and reverts to normal]

Herrok: [spews fire at the Chipmunks, hitting them] You pests make me sick!

[The Chipmunks revert to normal]

Grandora: [fires demonic arrows at Corona] It's time you suffered the same way you made Savage and Temper!

[Corona gets struck by each arrow and reverts to normal]

Alpina: [tosses demonic rings at Aqune] Say your prayers!

[Aqune gets struck by each ring and reverts to normal]

Viscer: [tosses grenades at Lumen and Sparkle] Boom voyage, royalty!

[The grenades hit Lumen and Sparkle and explode; after the smoke clears, Lumen and Sparkle lie unconscious on the ground, back to normal]

Vilord: [laughs] The eight of you only won before, because the main bosses you faced were either human or were once human. Anyone they ever sent after you-- Incredibly inferior to my minions.

Hunter: You think so, huh? [gets back on his feet] Well, guess what? You may have won round 1, but round 2 is just about to begin! Guys, let's go Super!

[The others get back up]

Spider Riders: Arachna Super Power!

[They are about to merge with their Battle Spiders]

Herrok: [whips out an unusual amber] Uh-uh-uh. Not this time!

[He holds it up and absorbs the energy from Spider Riders' Super Mode into the amber, stopping the transformation]

Herrok: [laughs and places the amber around his neck] The legendary Amber of Nuuma is a very powerful trinket. It has the ability to absorb the power of the enemy of its owner.

Vilord: Now your Super Mode is disabled, and without it, you can't activate your Ultra Mode, either. This city is about to plunge into darkness, and there's nothing you can do about it!

[He and his minions vanish]

Hunter: Damn it!

[Back at the Nickar, the demons are gathered]

Vilord: Well done, Herrok. With the Spider Riders' Super Mode powers in our hands, we're one step closer to the end of this world.

Herrok: Thank you, Master Vilord.

Viscer: What's our next move, sir?

Vilord: Without their Super Mode, the Spider Riders have other friends to call on.

Herrok: That's right. The Crystal Exceeds, the Spirit Soldiers, the Cosmo Cats, and the Kaleido Gladiators. And I've just the plan. Huddle up, guys.

[He and his team huddle]

[Apartment of Hunter Steele, 1:55pm]

[The gang is gathered, bandaged; Tyler enters]

Tyler: You guys all right?

Hunter: For now, Dad. But without our Super Mode, Vilord and his gang are definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Corona: Have you gotten in touch with the other superhero teams?

Tyler: I tried, but no one's answering.

Alvin: How can a demon lord block all communications?

[His iPhone rings]

Alvin: Guess he can't. Jeanette's just calling. [picks up] Hey, Jeanette.

Jeanette: Alvin, Brittany's disappeared somewhere!

Alvin: What happened?

Jeanette: I saw her and the other Gladiators fighting one of the demon lord's minions, and in the middle of the fight, they all vanished.

Alvin: So that's why Tyler couldn't contact them. You think maybe Vilord's henchmen got the other teams, too? We haven't been able to contact them, either.

Jeanette: It's possible.

Alvin: We'll do our best to find them, Jeanette. We'll keep you posted. [hangs up] You guys got all that?

Simon: Every word of it, Alvin. It's apparent that Vilord is trying to keep the other teams out of the way so he'll be at an advantage to beat us.

Lumen: Wait a second, guys. You think they might've gotten their hands on Lady Noia, too?

Hunter: Don't tell me you left her at home.

Lumen: No. She was on her way to work at Starbucks early this morning.

Theodore: You can text her.

Lumen: [whips out his smartphone] Worth a try. She gets out at 2:00 today.

[He sends a text to Noia: "A demon lord is attacking. Report to Hunter's apartment for a briefing.", then waits for a response]

Lumen: Hmm. She's usually quick to respond. [calls Noia] C'mon, c'mon. Pick up.

Phone: Your call is being forwarded to an automatic voice message system.

Lumen: Damn. [hangs up] They'd better not have gotten her, too.

[Suddenly, the whole ground vibrates]

Tyler: I'll bet it's Vilord again.

[Theodore looks out the window; a giant-sized Viscer approaches while attacking the city]

Theodore: It's Viscer! And he's giant!

[The others look out]

Hunter: Damn. Without our Super Mode, we'll have to resort to using our mecha's original modes.

Tyler: They're all charged and ready.

Spider Riders: Turbo Spider, initiate!

[Outside, the original Spider Racers race into the scene of the attack and combine to form the Turbo Spider; the now-transformed Spider Riders and their Battle Spiders enter the cockpit]

Hunter: Hey, Viscer! Meet the Turbo Spider!

[Outside, the Turbo Spider faces Viscer]

Viscer: You fools have got some nerve trying to fight back. Is there no end to it? Perhaps I should make one!

[He tosses grenades at the Turbo Spider, who blocks them with its punches]

Viscer: Cut me some slack!

Hunter: Arachna Lasers!

[The Turbo Spider fires its lasers at Viscer, who blocks with his shield]

Viscer: [unsheathes a sword from his shield] I've grown weary of this. This is for Master Vilord's sons!

[He is about to strike the Turbo Spider w/his sword, when the Turbo Spider intercepts w/the Turbo Lance; both giant combatants fight with their weapons]

Viscer: Vilord made me Savage's advisor so I could get Savage's mind off his delusions of a normal life!

Lumen: If so, then why weren't you there with him when Vilord left him with Prescott?

Viscer: Vilord he wanted to test Savage to see if he could get off those delusions on his own after all my attempts had failed. When all was about to fail, he sent Temper, but Temper was too soft, and that was his undoing.

Sparkle: Wrong! Temper's death was Westcott's fault, just like Savage's!

Viscer: Like you, he's not blameless, but at the same time, neither were they. [growls] Enough rambling! Time to destroy you!

[He tosses a barrage of grenades at the Turbo Spider, hitting it hard; the grenades explode, pushing the Turbo Spider back]

Viscer: If your Turbo Spider were the Spider Caesar, maybe you'd still have a chance against me. But you have no Super Mode.

Hunter: [as the Turbo Spider bursts through the smoke] Not that we need it!

[The Turbo Spider stabs Viscer through the midsection w/its lance]

Hunter: You're no stronger than any Demonoid we've ever faced. Hell, Seymour Wellsworth's henchmen were even stronger than you, and we didn't even have our Super Mode back then, yet we beat them just the same!

Viscer: Damn you!

[The Turbo Spider releases its lance]

Spider Riders: Turbo Lance, final strike!

[The Turbo Spider strikes Viscer w/its glowing lance]

Viscer: [screams] You wretched kids! You may have won this round, but the next round will be in my master's favor!

[He engulfs in an explosion]

[Cut back to the cockpit]

Hunter: See? The Turbo Spider still rocks!

Alvin: Better watch out, Vilord, 'cause now that one of your demons is gone, you'd better start giving up.

Aqune: [looks ahead] Uh, guys, what's that?

[The others look ahead and notice that after the smoke has cleared, a giant demonic pillar is shown in Viscer's place]

Simon: What's that thing?

Vilord: [laughs and appears in the sky] Trust me, Spider Riders. This is only the beginning. [holds up the Vespa Valkyrie's winged manacle] My next move is king takes valkyrie, and soon after, it's checkmate! [vanishes]

Sparkle: Wait! That looked like Lady Noia's manacle!

[Back at the Nickar, Herrok has Noia chained to a machine that imbues her with dark energy; Noia struggles]

Noia: Release me at once, you beast! I've got a planet to protect!

Herrok: Resist all you want. It'll only prolong the inevitable.

[He stares at the captive and unconscious Spirit Soldiers, Cosmo Cats, Kaleido Gladiators, and Crystal Exceeds (all in civilian form) in pods that are draining their powers and life force]

Herrok: With the power I'm draining from the other superhero teams, you'll be a full-time servant to the demon lord Vilord!

Noia: Never! I won't give in to you! [groans]

Herrok: Like you even have a choice. Look at you, already succumbing to the power I corrupted. But worry not, because you'll be reunited with your prince and his friends soon enough, as their enemy!

[As soon as the power injection is complete, Noia's eyes glow crimson red; she breaks free from the chains and is given her manacle (now with black wings); Vilord enters with Grandora and Alpina]

Vilord: Well done, Herrok. She's just the warrior we need. What better way to dampen the Spider Riders' spirits than having them fight one of their own? Come on. Let's go.

[They all vanish]

[Back outside Hunter's apartment, on board the Turbo Spider, the alarm blares]

Hunter: Now what?

Tyler: It's Vilord. He's at Chelsea Piers!

Hunter: We're on our way! Have the Turbo Spider charged up for the next giant battle!

[The gang jumps out of the cockpit and sets off]

[Chelsea Piers, 2:22pm]

[The Spider Riders and Battle Spiders enter to find Vilord staring at the sea]

Hunter: Now what are you up to, Vilord?

Vilord: Just wanted to get one last look at your Earthen sea before I wipe it off the map.

Corona: [fires arrows at Vilord] Arrow of Light!

[Suddenly, Grandora and Alpina appear and intercept]

Grandora: Sorry, Spider Riders, but we won't let you touch our master.

Alpina: And your attacks can't hurt us that easily.

Alvin: Enough of your games! Blade of Lightning!

[He fires lightning from his blade at the three demons, but Grandora and Alpina attach to Vilord's hands as gauntlets to block the bolts]

Vilord: Beautiful try, guys, but I have my defenses well-handled.

Lumen: It's no surprise you'd harm your own team to beat us.

Vilord: Team? Who said anything about a team? These are my demons, so they're nothing more than mere tools, just like Viscer.

Lumen: Tools? But that must mean...

Vilord: You're in for the shock of your very short lives!

[Driving into the scene on her Vespa (now turned black) is Noia as the Vespa Valkyrie (but with more corrupted armor)]

Spider Riders: Lady Noia!

Lumen: What the hell happened to her armor?

Sparkle: And her Vespa, too?

Simon: We gotta save her somehow.

[Noia points her Norse Saber at the team]

Noia: I need no saving.

[Herrok appears]

Herrok: I used the life force of the other superheroes we captured to take control of her. She's now become our capable retainer. Meet the Demon Valkyrie!

Alvin: So that's why the others were missing!

Lumen: Noia, don't you recognize me? Your childhood friend, Prince Lumen!

Noia: Silence, human! My mission is to wipe out humanity, starting with the lot of you. Vilord has shown me the truth. You humans do not deserve to live.

Hunter: No, Noia. Vilord is lying to you! Look inside yourself!

Lumen: Outta the way, Hunter!

[He charges at Noia; they fight with their swords]

Lumen: Wake up, Noia! Please! This isn't you!

[Noia grabs him by the neck and lifts him up]

Noia: All who interfere with Master Vilord's plan must suffer.

[She punches Lumen in the gut and back to his team]

Sparkle: Big brother!

[Noia strikes all eight Spiders Riders w/her sword one by one; Sparkle gets to her feet]

Sparkle: [charges at Herrok] HERROK!

[She slams Herrok w/her weapon]

Sparkle: You really are a coward! You should be fighting us yourself instead of forcing our friend to do your dirty work!

Herrok: The Lady Noia Lya who was once your friend is gone. She's been reborn as my servant.

Sparkle: No! We'll bring her back and get rid of you and your boss in the process!

Herrok: Easier said than done, Princess!

[Noia kicks Sparkle aside; the two girls start fighting]

Lumen: Sparkle!

Sparkle: Noia, please stop! I don't wanna fight you!

Noia: You don't have a choice in the matter, Princess!

Lumen: Come on! We gotta help her!

Vilord: Not so fast! Alpina!

[Alpina reverts to normal and stands before her boss]

Alpina: Sir!

Vilord: Crush them! Grandora and I have got business to attend to back at the Nickar.

Alpina: As you wish.

[Vilord vanishes; Alpina intercepts the other Spider Riders as Sparkle continues fighting Noia]

Herrok: [in his mind] If only those fools knew. Every time they use their powers against one of my fellow demons, that demon will take it in to become one of my master's energy pillars after they're destroyed, just like Viscer.

[Noia gets Sparkle in a stranglehold]

Sparkle: I don't wanna fight you, Noia! [frees herself] I wanna fight Herrok! Hotarla!

Hotarla: Right!

[Sparkle jumps onto her Battle Spider's back; they convert to Mega Blue Mode and charge at Herrok]

Sparkle and Hotarla: Surprise!

Herrok: Fools!

[He spews fire at the two, knocking them to the ground]

Herrok: [holds up the Amber of Nuuma] The Amber of Nuuma not only contains your Super Mode powers, but they also contain the powers I absorbed from the Crystal Exceeds, the Spirit Soldiers, the Cosmo Cats, and the Kaleido Gladiators. I might as well take your Mega Blue powers, as well.

Sparkle: Not if I can help it!

Herrok: I'm draining your other superhero friends like the battery of a tablet computer.

Sparkle: You can never understand their power! It's never meant for evil like you!

Herrok: Vilord has traveled dimension after dimension, destroying many a planet and killing countless people to take their power. Once we're done with your friends, there'll be nothing left.

Sparkle: You forget once again, we won't let it happen!

[She empowers her Blue Lance and charges at Herrok with all her might; Herrok charges at her w/his claws; both strike each other]

Alpina: [as she fights the other Spider Riders] Show me some real power!

Aqune: Oh, no problem. [raises an Oracle Key] Oracle's Light!

[She and Portia power up to Oracle Mode; she and Alpina fight]

Alpina: That's the way to do it!

Aqune: [stabs Alpina through the midsection w/her sword] This...! ...is only a sample of what I have in store for you, Alpina!

[She releases her sword, which glows]

Aqune and Portia: Dark Star!

[They dive down at Alpina; Aqune strikes her w/her sword; Alpina falls to the ground]

[Back at Sparkle's fight with Herrok, Sparkle kicks Herrok a few feet back]

Sparkle: You want my power?! Have some! [as her lance glows] Take this!

[She impales Herrok through the midsection w/her lance, but Herrok pulls back]

Sparkle: Blue Impulse!

[She strikes Herrok twice w/her lance; Herrok falls to the ground]

Herrok: [gets back on his feet] You little bitch! Master Vilord, I'm comin' aboard! Demon Valkyrie, let's go!

[He and Noia vanish]

[Back at the Nickar, Herrok and Noia join Vilord and Grandora]

Herrok: The young Spider Rider put up quite a fight, sir. I had to fall back.

Vilord: Wise move. I'll let Alpina finish the job. Grandora, fire the Giga Beam!

Grandora: [pushes the Giga Beam button] Yes, sir!

[Outside, the Nickar hovers over the scene of the battle and fires the Giga Beam at the weakened Alpina, restoring her strength and enlarging her]

Alpina: You're good with Viscer. Now try me!

Aqune: Black Widow, mobilize!

[The Black Widow charges into the scene; Aqune and Portia jump into the cockpit; the Black Widow converts to Fighter Mode (its original Fighter Mode) and faces Alpina]

Alpina: Go ahead and try, Spider Rider. No one will stand in Master Vilord's way.

[She tosses a barrage demonic rings at the Black Widow, hitting it; she tosses another barrage, but the Black Widow punches them right back at her; Alpina narrowly dodges each one]

Aqune: Gatling Lasers, fire!

[The Black Widow fires its Gatling Lasers at Alpina, hitting her hard]

Aqune: Jet Punch!

[The Black Widow leaps into the air, spins around, points its fists at Alpina, jets toward her, and strikes her hard]

Spider Riders: Super Turbo Spider, initiate interface sequence!

[The Turbo Spider charges into the scene and combines with the Black Widow to form the Super Turbo Spider]

Alpina: [in her mind] Just what the master needs. Perfect.

[Cut to the cockpit w/all Spider Riders and Battle Spiders]

Hunter: Let's finish this quick so we can go after Herrok and Noia. Ready?!

All eight Spider Riders: FIRE!

[The Super Turbo Spider fires a golden spider symbol at Alpina, hitting her hard; Alpina screams as she dissolves into nothingness in a flash of light, and an explosion is shown]

Hunter: That's two down and three to go.

[Suddenly, he notices another energy pillar appearing where Alpina was destroyed]

Aqune: Another pillar?

Corona: Just like when we beat Viscer.

Hunter: Wait, is there a pattern of some sort?

Lumen: This has gotta be a trick or something.

Alvin: Simon, do you think maybe those pillars are actually the demons we destroyed, after all?

Simon: Knowing Vilord, it's possible.

[Vilord's image appears in the sky again]

Vilord: You did it again, Spider Riders. It's high time you learned the truth. To convert my demons into an energy pillar, they had to be destroyed by your great power. In your tremendous ignorance, you played right into my hands. Now, thanks to you, I have two pillars in place. Once I have all three, I'll initiate Project Underworld Denouement!

[Cut back to the cockpit with the shocked Spider Riders]

Hunter: [slams his right fist on the controls] Son of a bitch! Even without knowing, we created those pillars?!

[Cut back to the Nickar's bridge]

Vilord: Only one remains, and once the third pillar is in place, I'll use the Amber of Nuuma to pour the energy I've obtained into the pillars, which will imbue demon energy into your planet's core, causing it to implode, and wipe both the Outer World and the Inner World clean off the map! [laughs maniacally]

[Clips from the next side-fic are shown]

Hunter: Power meant to protect mankind will destroy it?!

Lumen: Brainwashing Noia was sick enough, but this?!

Corona: How are we gonna get rid of those pillars?

Alvin: Next time: The Demon Lord, Part 2. Vigilance, dedication, courage!

Last edited by TVLubber (12/15/2019 8:26 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera