ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2019 10:40 pm  #1

Side-Fic 319: Taken for Granted

Rated TV-14 (DLSV)

Eris: Don't forget to watch the show in a brightly lit room, and don't sit too close to the monitor. It's showtime! Meow!

Narrator: In New York City's fight against crime, the dedicated detectives who pursue the most vicious criminals are members of an elite unit known as ACME Crime Net.

[343 E. 74th Street, Monday, June 17th, 8:34pm]

[In an apartment, a mysterious book opens, revealing a strange glowing stone inside; a man (played by Yuri Kolokolnikov) rushes inside as a bolt of lightning strikes the stone]

Boyd: Oh, no. As I feared. The awakening of the Darkness.

[Meanwhile, in the Fusion Dimension, Jean-Michel Roget senses something]

Roget: Yes. What I've felt can only mean one thing. The Darkness has awakened from its long slumber. Now I can claim it as my own and make Westcott plead for his life. With that stone, the army I'll create will be so powerful, neither ACME nor Westcott will ever get in my way! [laughs maniacally]

[Meanwhile, back at the main dimension, we cut to the holodeck of the Cosmo MagnaShip where Eris, Aoi, Manami, Antonia, and Kio stand before Captain Qoone]

Eris: Captain Qoone, with all due respect, are you sure you really wanna do this?

Kio: It hardly seems fair, you going up against the five of us alone.

Qoone: I'll try my best. Cosmo Cats, suit up!

All six: Cosmo Power!

[They all get suited up]

Qoone: [unsheathes her Cougar Saber] Ready?

Other five Cosmo Cats: [whip out their weapons] Yes, ma'am!

Qoone: Quarry simulation!

[The background takes the form of an abandoned quarry]

Eris: Positions, everyone!

[They all surround Qoone on all sides]

Qoone: This oughta be fun.

Antonia: We've got you surrounded, Captain.

Eris: I'm goin' in, guys!

[She leaps up, raising her hammer; she is about to strike Qoone, but she blocks w/her saber]

Eris: What the--?!

Qoone: I saw that coming a mile away, Eris. You have to go faster than that.

Eris: Yes, ma'am!

Manami: It's our turn now! Aoi!

Aoi: On it!

[She charges, then jumps on Manami, who gives her a boost; Aoi fires her bazooka at Qoone from above, whilst Manami, in unison with Aoi, fires blasts from her revolver; Qoone blocks every blast w/her saber; she points her saber at them]

Qoone: Is that all you've got?

Manami: Ma'am, no, ma'am!

Qoone: Aoi?

Aoi: No, ma'am! [quietly; to Manami] Damn, she's tough.

Manami: Tell me about it.

Qoone: As a team, you two have good chemistry. But you must train hard.

Manami and Aoi: Understood!

Kio: It's all up to us now, Antonia!

Antonia: Here we go!

[They fight Qoone w/their weapons, but Qoone blocks every strike w/her saber, then flips them on their backs]

Kio: I'm glad she's on our side.

Antonia: Me, too. I bet she can beat the Demonoids all by herself.

[Qoone walks seven paces from her teammates]

Qoone: Cosmo Cats, if you're a team, you have to work as such.

Eris: If that's how you want it, who's to argue with you? Let's go, team!

[Kio and Antonia charge at Qoone and fight her w/their weapons from the left side as Manami and Aoi jump up and fire from above; Eris fights Qoone from the right side; Qoone intercepts all moves, but the other five now have her surrounded in a formation similar to the constellation Libra]

Eris: Gotcha now, Captain! Time to test our new move out!

Eris, Aoi, Manami, Antonia, and Kio: Five-Star Finish: Libra!

[They fire beams from the gems on their chests at Qoone, who jumps up, spins around, then knocks Eris on her back w/her saber]

Qoone: Impressive new finisher, Eris. But not enough to beat me. [points her saber at Eris] Checkmate!

Eris: [sighs] End simulation.

[The simulation ends; everyone reverts to normal]

[Later, in the warehouse, the Cosmo Cats are gathered in their room]

Manami: Man. I thought I was strong. But I can't believe Cosmo Violet's raw power.

Aoi: It's like she has the power of all five of us combined.

Antonia: Well, personally, as much as I love protecting Earth and catching criminals, with Qoone as our new Cosmo Cat, I'll have more time to develop a relationship with Kio.

Eris: And I'll have more time to prepare for my next mating season. I never got a chance the last time around, what with Westcott sending tougher Demonoids and all.

Kio: Plus, our babies were barely newborns.

Eris: You're right, Kio. Anyway, thanks to Captain Qoone, we can all just sit back and relax.

Manami: Mm-hmm. But we still have to prepare for battle. Even though Savage, the Treacherous Ten, and Vilord are gone,--

Aoi: Come on, Manami. You saw how strong Cosmo Violet is. What's to worry about?

Manami: [sighs] Guess you're right, guys. With Cosmo Violet on the team, we're as good as gold.

[The others agree]

Antonia: Anyone up for some Mario Kart?

[E. 74th Street, Tuesday, June 18th, 4:55am]

[Later that night, elsewhere in the city, a man carrying a tracing device (played by Thomas F. Wilson) searches 74th Street]

Griffith: I know it's somewhere around this street. Mr. Roget's payin' me plenty to bring him the Darkness. [looks at his dog tag] And this'll make sure no butthead ever gets in my way.

[All the while, back at the warehouse, everyone is sound asleep, until the alarm blares, waking up Eris' group (Antonia is wearing a facial mask); Eris taps her bell]

Eris: Go ahead.

Chayka: [through Eris' bell] Cosmo Cats, there's a wanted perp on East 74th Street. Let's move it!

Eris: Roger!

[Everyone gets out of bed and gathers; as Kio approaches, he yelps at the sight of Antonia's facial mask]

Antonia: What?! What's the matter?!

Kio: Sorry. I thought I was still dreaming.

Antonia: Very funny. I can't believe I have to go into battle with melon on my face.

Manami: Uh, guys? East 74th Street?

Kio: Uh, right.

Aoi: Let's go to work.

Eris: Ready?!

Everyone else: Ready!

All five: [whip out their Cosmo Pendants] Cosmo Power!

[They all get suited up]

[Back at East 74th Street, Griffith is close to Boyd's apartment building]

Griffith: Getting hot. [cracks his knuckles] Money, money, money.

[Suddenly, the Cosmo Cats charge into the scene]

Eris: ACME Crime Net!

All five: [point their weapons at Griffith] FREEZE!

Griffith: Says who?!

Eris: With the fierceness of the mighty tiger! Cosmo Red!

Aoi: With the strength of the mighty jaguar! Cosmo Blue!

Manami: With the speed of the mighty cheetah! Cosmo Yellow!

Antonia: With the tenacity of the mighty snow leopard! Cosmo White!

Kio: With the courage of the mighty lion! Cosmo Black!

Eris: Guardians of Catia.

Manami: Guardians of Earth.

Eris and Manami: We stand and fight for what it's worth!

All five Cosmo Cats: Cosmo Cats, we are united!

Aoi: Chayka says this guy's bad news.

Griffith: [whips out his dog tag] Equip! [gets equipped with a new Super Cyber Demon Gear unit] Outta my way, buttheads! [whips out his swords] Or do I hafta make ya?

[He and the Cosmo Cats fight with their weapons, but the Cosmo Cats can't even land a scratch on Griffith; after Griffith strikes each Cosmo Cat w/his swords, he kicks Manami back to her team; Kio catches her]

Kio: You okay, Manami?

Manami: Yeah.

Griffith: I'm not done yet.

[He fires a blast from his Quantum Cannon at the Cosmo Cats, hitting them]

Eris: This is a job for Cosmo Violet. [taps her bell] Captain! Captain, do you read me?

[Back on board the Catian Mothership, the crew has seen it all; Qoone sighs and shuts off the feed; she leaves in a huff]

Melwin: What's eating her?

Chayka: Dunno.

[Back at East 74th Street, the Cosmo Cats are overwhelmed]

Manami: Why isn't the captain responding?!

Griffith: Now, to finish the job.

[He is about to strike, when suddenly, the sun starts to rise]

Griffith: No! Not the sun!

Manami: Hmm? [fires her revolver at Griffith] FIRE!

[Griffith takes the hit, dropping a cylindrical container before retreating]

Griffith: I'll be back, Cosmo Cats!

[As the Cosmo Cats get back on their feet, Manami picks up the container]

Manami: Hey, guys, what do you make of this?

Aoi: We better get it back and analyze it.

Eris: But first, let's talk with the captain.

[Back at the Catian Mothership, the Cosmo Cats enter with the container]

Eris: Captain Qoone, what's the big idea, leaving us high and dry on the battlefield?

Kio: Why didn't you go Cosmo?

Antonia: I thought we were a team.

Qoone: I've been busy. Look, you guys. Before Cosmo Violet, you didn't need my help. You were great.

Durel: [enters] Somebody wanted to see me?

Manami: Yes, Doc. [shows Durel the container] Earlier, the perp dropped this thing as he escaped. Any idea what it might be?

Qoone: You don't need Durel's assistance in this case.

Eris: But, Captain!

Qoone: Dismissed!

Cosmo Cats: [dejectedly] Yes, ma'am.

[They exit the mothership]

Durel: Do you realize what this means?

Qoone: That'll be all, Doctor. Thank you.

[Durel exits]

[Elsewhere in the city, Griffith consults with Noah Higgenbottom]

Noah: This had better be worth my while. I'm a very busy man.

Griffith: I'm looking for a stone called the Dar--

Noah: Yes, the Darkness. The Cosmo Cats are searching, as well.

Griffith: If I don't find it before they do, I'm as good as dead. But I need your help. My Super Cyber Demon Gear unit's full defensive powers wear off in the sunlight, so I need--

Noah: A robot with great defenses, perhaps?

Griffith: Yes. Do you have one? I'll pay any price.

Noah: Oh, you don't have to pilot it. I'll just throw the Cosmo Cats off with the Asmodeus robot while you grab the Darkness.

Griffith: [hands Noah $10,000 cash] Does this help?

Noah: Just what I need. Now, get to work.

[132 Madison Street, 6:44am]

[Antonia washes off her facial mask and dries her face; she walks out of the bathroom and joins the other four; Aoi analyzes the container while Manami looks up Griffith's rap sheet]

Manami: Liam Griffith, 59 years old, born in New Orleans, Louisiana, former amateur wrestler, did a nickel in Angola for burglary, then fled to New York while on the run for credit card fraud. Here, he went under the name Hector Pryor, until one day, he hacked into his bank's database and embezzled money. He's out on bail, but MCS got word from the Feds about his real name once his picture made the morning news.

Kio: Why do we always get the repeat offenders?

Antonia: Hey, Aoi, Any idea what that thing is for?

Aoi: Still nothing. There has to be some significance in this piece of junk.

[Suddenly, Ichika enters]

Ichika: Hold the phone, you guys! I recognize that shape anywhere!

Eris: Ichika?

Kio: Do you know what that trinket does?

Ichika: First, tell me where you got it.

Manami: Off some son of a bitch thief. What is it?

Ichika: That thing can only mean one thing: The Darkness has awakened!

Aoi: What Darkness?

Ichika: Not just any darkness. The Darkness. That's a containment field, class-7. It's the only thing capable of holding the evil stone known as the Darkness. You see, legend has it that was brought back from the depths of the Underworld. It has the power to boil oceans and level high mountains. It hibernates for a decade, and when it awakens, the most treacherous beings around will try to claim it, and if one does, that someone would be unstoppable.

Eris: Where is it?

Ichika: [hands Eris the address] 343 East 74th Street, apartment 20A. The man's name is Abel Boyd. His family had been guarding the Darkness for generations.

[343 E. 74th Street, Monday, June 17th, 7:00am]

[Eris, Kio, Manami, Aoi, and Antonia approach apartment A of the 20th floor]

Manami: Why the hell would a guardian of that stone live in an apartment?

Aoi: Maybe he just likes being a normal guy, what with 10 years between gigs and all.

[She knocks on the door; Boyd opens it]

Boyd: Da?

Manami: We're with ACME Crime Net. Is Abel Boyd here?

Boyd: Of course he is. I am him. You caught me right in the middle of my reading of Hound of the Baskervilles. Do come in.

[He leads the gang inside and shuts the door]

Boyd: How can I help you folks?

Kio: Mr. Boyd, we're looking for a stone.

Boyd: A mysterious stone, you say? Well, considering I make a living selling used books, I have quite a few you might be interested in. [looks through a stack of books] The Sword in the Stone?

Aoi: No.

Boyd: Romancing the Stone?

Antonia: No.

Boyd: All right, then,... Stone Mattress?

Eris: No.

Boyd: Stone's Fall?

Kio: No.

Boyd: Stone Soup?

Manami: No!

Boyd: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone?

Eris, Kio, Manami, Aoi, and Antonia: No!

Boyd: Gee, that's about all I have with "stone" in the title.

Manami: We're not here for a book, Mr. Boyd. We're here for an actual stone. [sighs] And I thought Qoone said we'd get by without her.

[Eris' bell chimes; Eris taps it]

Chayka: The Upper East Side is under attack. I'm sending the MagnaDroid.

Eris: Time for real ACME work to be done. Sorry, Mr. Boyd.

[She and her team exit]

Boyd: No trouble. Come back anytime. Bye!

[As soon as he shuts the door, he walks up to the book containing the Darkness stone and opens it]

Boyd: I can't risk letting it fall into the wrong hands.

[Suddenly, Griffith smashes through a window; Boyd turns around and notices him]

Griffith: Ah, the book salesman. Hand it here, butthead.

Boyd: You know naught of who I am.

Griffith: Nor do I care! One way or the other, I'm takin' that stone!

Boyd: [whips out a Bo staff] Not on my watch, you aren't! Didn't think I was going to hand it over, did you? I am the keeper, and I intend to protect the Darkness stone from thieves like you, the same way my family before me have.

Griffith: [whips out his dog tag] Equip!

[He gets equipped with his Super CDG Unit]

Griffith: Bring it on!

[He and Boyd fight with their weapons; after a few minutes of fighting, they jump out the window and continue the fight outside (Boyd still clutches the book)]

[Meanwhile, on the Upper East Side, Noah watches as the Cosmo MagnaDroid charges into the scene to face the giant Asmodeus robot]

Noah: This battle should keep the Cosmo Cats occupied for a while.

[Cut to the Cosmo MagnaDroid's cockpit with the Cosmo Cats]

Eris: Who are we fighting?

Aoi: I'll bet it's Griffith.

Manami: [activates the scanner] Lemme check!

[She scans Asmodeus' cockpit; there is no one on board, whilst the controls are on autopilot]

Manami: Autopilot?! What the hell?!

Kio: We've been had!

Antonia: Still, we gotta destroy this thing before it tears up the city!

Eris: Right! [inserts a Cosmo Cell] Cosmo Claws!

[Outside, the Cosmo MagnaDroid gets equipped with its Cosmo Claws and strikes the Asmodeus, who strikes back with its scorpion-like pinchers, knocking the MagnaDroid to the ground]

[Back at the mothership, the crew watches the fight]

Chayka: Qoone, you have to help them.

Qoone: No, I don't.

Chayka: What the hell are you waiting for?!

Qoone: If it ends, it ends.

Melwin: I can't believe you, Captain!

[Back at the fight, the Asmodeus is about to strike, when...]

Aoi: [inserts a Cosmo Cell] Magna Bazooka! Roll and fire!

[The MagnaDroid rolls and fires a blast from its Cosmo Magna Bazooka at the Asmodeus, hitting it]

[Back at East 74th Street, the fight between Boyd and Griffith continues]

Boyd: You may have strong armor, but I've had over three decades of practice!

[He swings his staff at Griffith, who intercepts with one of his swords, then strikes back with his other; Boyd hits the ground and drops the book]

Griffith: [opens the book and takes the stone] Nice try, Boyd, but this belongs to me.

[He raises it to the sky]

Boyd: No! Not without a containment field!

[Griffith absorbs power from the stone and imbues it within his unit]

Griffith: At last, I'm one with the Darkness! No one can stand in my way now!

[Unbeknownst to anyone, a Catian drone has been watching; the feed is shown to the crew back at the mothership]

Qoone: Cosmo Cats, Griffith has taken the stone! Intercept immediately!

[Cut to the MagnaDroid's cockpit]

Manami: We'll be there shortly! But first things first,...

[She whips out a new Cosmo Cell]

Manami: Been wantin' to test this thing out.

[She inserts the cell into the controls; outside, the MagnaDroid gets equipped with a pair of giant-sized versions of Cosmo Revolvers]

Manami: Cosmo Magna Revolvers! Aim!

[The MagnaDroid charges the revolvers and points them at the Asmodeus]

Manami: Magna Barrage!

Kio: 5!

Antonia: 4!

Manami: 3!

Aoi: 2!

Eris: 1!

All five: FIRE!

[The MagnaDroid fires massive barrage of bullets in the shape of a cheetah at the Asmodeus, hitting it hard; the Asmodeus falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown]

Manami: Shutdown complete!

Eris: We're not done yet!

[The Cosmo Cats jump out of the MagnaDroid's cockpit and rush back to East 74th Street; Griffith charges at them and strikes with his swords]

Griffith: The sunlight can't affect my unit's defenses anymore! Now that I have the Darkness' power, I'm invincible!

[He has the stone on his right shoulder pad]

Manami: That's what you think!

[She fires bullets from her revolver at Griffith, whose armor repel the bullets]

Griffith: I don't think it. I know it!

Aoi: Well, you haven't met Cosmo Violet.

Griffith: Violet, schmiolet!

[By the power of the stone, he transforms his swords into long whips, which he uses to grab Manami and Aoi by the necks and pull them toward him, then swing them into each other, then to the ground; he releases them]

Griffith: Want some more?!

[Antonia jumps in with her grappler, but Griffith whips her down]

Kio: We'll get him!

Eris: Let's go, Kio!

[She and Kio charge at Griffith w/their weapons, but Griffith swiftly dodges them both; all five Cosmo Cats strike with their weapons, but no matter what they throw at him, Griffin continues to get back on his feet and strike back]

Griffith: You buttheads are nothing!

Manami: [gets back on her feet] Where the hell is Qoone?!

[Qoone watches from atop the apartment building]

Qoone: You asked for me?

[The Cosmo Cats notice]

Aoi: There she is!

Eris: Captain Qoone!

Manami: Now you're in deep sh*t, Griffith! Cosmo Violet's in the house!

Griffith: As long as I have the Darkness with me, I don't give a sh*t!

[He fires a Darkness-empowered blast from his Quantum Cannon at the Cosmo Cats, hitting them; they struggle to get back on their feet]

Eris: Captain, help us!

[Qoone just stares them down as Griffith strikes them with his swords repeatedly; the Cosmo Cats try their best to fight back with their weapons, but to little avail; Manami gets Griffith in a headlock, pointing her revolver at his head]

Eris: Captain Qoone!

Aoi: Come on!

Antonia: We're getting creamed!

Kio: Manami can only hold him off for so long!

[Qoone hisses softly; Griffith tries to bite Manami on the arm, but Manami squeezes his nose hard]

Manami: HONK!

[Griffith screams; Manami releases Griffith, kicks him, then fires bullets from her revolver at him; Manami looks up at the captain]

Manami: Why won't you help us?

Qoone: You don't need my help! Finish him!

Manami: What?!

Qoone: Just trust me!

[The five Cosmo Cats get up and sigh]

Cosmo Cats: Aye-aye, Captain!

Griffith: You... You broke my nose! That really hurt, bitch! [whips out his own gun and points it at Manami] Now you're gonna pay!

Manami: [whips out one of her real guns] Two can play at that game!

[Both fire at each other twice; in slow-motion, one of Manami's antimatter bullets strikes both of Griffith's (bouncing from one to another), vaporizing them; the other strikes Griffith's gun, completely vaporizing it]

Griffith: My gun! Where's my gun?!

Eris: GO!

[All five Cosmo Cats charge at Griffith and strike him with their weapons]

Qoone: Yes!

Eris: Anyone need a lift?!

[Kio and Antonia jump up, then launch themselves off Eris' shoulders and strike Griffith w/their weapons; Manami and Aoi do the same, then fire their weapons at Griffith, hitting him; Griffith fires his Quantum Cannon at all four of them, who shield themselves with their weapons, just as Eris charges, leaps over her teammates, and slams him with her hammer; the Darkness is knocked off his shoulder]

Eris: Surround him!

[All five Cosmo Cats surround Griffith in a Libra formation just as Griffith is about to raise his swords]

Eris, Aoi, Manami, Antonia, and Kio: Five-Star Finish: Libra!

[They fire beams from the gems on their chests at Griffith; the beams form Libra, which slams on Griffith hard; Griffith screams, falls to the ground, and an explosion is shown; after the smoke clears, Griffith lies on the ground, his unit and dog tag destroyed]

Manami: The stone!

Eris: [opens a box] I got it, Manami.

[She picks up the stone with large biohazard tweezers and gently places it in the box; she locks the box]

Eris: Safe and sound!

Qoone: Excellent work, Cosmo Cats. Job well-done. [exits]

Griffith: [comes to] Hey. That's mine! Give it back, you meddling buttheads!

[Manami cuffs him]

Manami: Liam Griffith, you're under arrest for grand larceny, attempted murder, assaulting ACME Crime Net detectives, and obstruction of justice.

[FBI vehicles enter the scene]

Manami: Here he is, fellas. [hands Griffith to the feds] All yours.

Agent: Thanks, Cosmo Yellow. [to Griffith] You have the right to remain silent and to an attorney. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. If you can't afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you.

Manami: Cosmo Cats, mission complete! Meow!

[Back at the Fusion Dimension, Roget is furious]

Roget: The Darkness was supposed to be mine! How dare Griffith betray me by using the stone for his own benefit! He should have brought it to me the moment he got his hands on it! But no! He chose to be a coward and use it against the Cosmo Cats first! Well, with or without that stone, I'll crush ACME, anyway.

[343 East 74th Street, 7:17am]

[Eris' group (back to normal) presents Boyd with the box containing the stone; Manami opens the box to prove it is there]

Boyd: Ah, you saved it. Thank you, detectives.

[Manami hands him the box; Boyd locks it]

Manami: You know, you really had us fooled with that dummy book salesman persona.

Boyd: What about the thief?

Kio: Griffith? He's gonna do hard time in a federal prison.

Boyd: You know, in decades of guarding this thing, this is the first time anyone's ever taken it from any of my clan.

Eris: Guess you've got another 10 years to prepare yourself or your next of kin for the next battle.

Boyd: Nyet. [packs the box with his laptop, smartphone, wallet, and other essentials] I'll just take my private plane and move to Aspen. Take on a new identity and a better job. No thief will ever find me there. Oh, and as a reward...

[He hands Kio his stack of his books]

Boyd: It's on the house.

Kio: Uh, thanks. I guess.

Boyd: My pleasure. Selling books for a living wasn't my thing, anyway. Oh, and I should tell my neighbors to have my stuff shipped to my new address as soon as I find one. I'll Venmo them the money for the shipping. So long, detectives, and keep up the fight.

Manami: Thank you, Mr. Boyd. Good-bye, and good luck.

[She and her team exit the apartment building]

Eris: Speaking of fights, we have another teammate to talk to.

[Catian Mothership, 8:00am]

[The gang protests indistinctly about Qoone's absence in the battle]

Qoone: One at a time! One at a time!

[The gang quiets down]

Eris: Captain, speaking as the team's leader, where has Cosmo Violet been when we needed her?

Qoone: Where has Cosmo Violet been? [sighs] She's been overhearing you last night.

[She has a flashback of when she overheard Eris' group talking]

Eris: Thanks to Captain Qoone, we can all just sit back and relax.

Manami: With Cosmo Violet on the team, we're as good as gold.

[Back to the present]

Qoone: Ever since I became Cosmo Violet, you've been letting your guard down and relying solely on me. If we're to fight evil, all of us have to fight with 100% dedication. We have to follow the example set by the Spirit Soldiers and the Kaleido Gladiators. No one of us is more important than another. I didn't come to help you because you didn't need me, considering this was a simple case. You just didn't know it.

[The gang frowns, feeling guilty]

Eris: You're right. A true mentor shouldn't be taken for granted. Please forgive us, Captain Qoone. It won't happen again.

[She and the others bow]

Qoone: Apology accepted. Besides, I can't bear to watch you kids get your asses kicked all over the city!

[What she just said surprises the gang; all six break into laughter]

Eris: Anyone up for breakfast at IHOP? My treat.

Qoone: Count me in.

[The others agree; all six head out]

[Clips from the next side-fic are shown]

Eris: After that battle, I'll never take my captain for granted again. Now on to the next mission.

Antonia: A space mission, no less.

Manami: But this time, it requires all six of us.

Aoi: Next time: Mission: Omega.

Kio: Vigilance, dedication, courage!

Last edited by TVLubber (1/07/2020 10:42 pm)

Look me up on my gaming channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingDelight/

Board footera