ACME Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2019 12:34 pm  #41

Re: Carmen comics in National Geographic World

all the ones posted on the first page are there and accounted for (I Just checked) and also I just finished posting all my issues to Imgur and well my phone must be more powerful than I think if it can take decent shots of the comics

#DOITROCKAPELLA

12/25/2019 9:40 am  #42

Merry Christmas Gumshoes

#DOITROCKAPELLA

1/02/2020 3:01 pm  #43

I remember two issues I read in school about Double Trouble and Kitty Litter. The ACME hosts in the issues were Greg Lee and Nana Rap.

1/02/2020 3:30 pm  #44

twotwo22 wrote:

I remember two issues I read in school about Double Trouble and Kitty Litter. The ACME hosts in the issues were Greg Lee and Nana Rap.

I definitely recall Nana Rap narrating a Double Trouble caper, and that her last line of dialogue in that strip being "Now this is the final word, I know that you have heard CATCH CARMEN!!"

I am pretty sure that the August 95 issue was very likely a Dazzle Annie Nonker caper where she stole some teddy bears from Florida

Unfortunately this is all there is in regards to the issue, but like I said, don't think I'm not looking, I keep an eyes open whenever I'm at a second hand stores

Last edited by iHeartRockapella (2/27/2021 9:44 pm)

#DOITROCKAPELLA

4/07/2020 9:03 pm  #45

Can you fix Oct 97’s issue

9/21/2020 1:39 pm  #46

I have scans from the special edition adventure atlas which features many of the WITWICS comics. Most have been posted in this thread but there might be one or two new ones.

https://imgur.com/a/PyMOe3W

9/21/2020 2:16 pm  #47

The show never actually plugged this special edition. Here's how it would have go:

To receive a 32-page Carmen Sandiego adventure atlas, write to the address you see on the screen.

Carmen Sandiego Adventure Atlas
NGW
P.O Box 37357
Washington, D.C. 20013-7357

9/21/2020 6:55 pm  #48

ksmith wrote:

I have scans from the special edition adventure atlas which features many of the WITWICS comics. Most have been posted in this thread but there might be one or two new ones.

https://imgur.com/a/PyMOe3W

Thanks for sharing that, I know some people that would be happy to see these

#DOITROCKAPELLA

10/19/2020 4:36 pm  #49

ACME Crime Net wrote:

The show never actually plugged this special edition. Here's how it would have go:

To receive a 32-page Carmen Sandiego adventure atlas, write to the address you see on the screen.

Carmen Sandiego Adventure Atlas
NGW
P.O Box 37357
Washington, D.C. 20013-7357

Actually if you look at Anton's recent uploads,they did

Last edited by iHeartRockapella (10/19/2020 8:40 pm)

#DOITROCKAPELLA

Board footera